PDA

View Full Version : great start to monday!

Hag4
04-08-2003, 05:20 PM
Decided that i needed a back-rub today and was reading all relevant stuff on this site...I wanted a nice rub, nice chick but not full service..tough man. nothing good..going to dragon would tempt me to FJ, and going to PPC would mean nasty cramp space and overage Peidu Mama....xians lah.

So I decided to give Grand HC a shot, heard so much about it,,who knows right.

Made my way to Grand HC during lunch, decided i needed a long lunch break. Went in and asked for Stella, heard she is quite good and horny chick as well.

Was told she has two bookings coming up ..wah liaos eh.....I asked who else is available and was told Sammi is..I said okay lah.

On the way to the room bumped into this short gal, quite cute ..confirm she is Stella..okay not missing much.

Waited patiently for sammi to arrive, first look...tall, lanky gal, very fair, not pretty, not ugly - 6/10

Started massage and it was good, nice pressure points....and this is my favourite part, where she puts her smooth legs ( and i mean bloody smooth, plus creamy fair) between my thighs and rub it up and down me ass crack... - 7/10 ( massage)

Continue the front massage and talk cock....and then asked what i wanted ..i said BM she said okay $80...

She went on to strip...wow ...nice cremy breast - 34-35 C i think...very nice indeed...

Went on to rub herself all over me...nice licking me nipples....more more...then..she reach for her bag for some cream...and started rubbing it down me ass...nice

After a while, felt her finger in my ass...it was nice and then proceed to HJ me with me left hand and lick my nipples...it was amazing.....the 3-in-1

Then i exploded....wow .....massive loads man.....all in all....9/10

A very nice start to a monday indeed....

any other good grand hc gals to recommend..??

sportmotor
04-08-2003, 05:39 PM
bro....mind telling us how much you paid for everything?

NOKIA6100
04-08-2003, 08:14 PM

NOKIA6100
04-08-2003, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Hag4
Decided that i needed a back-rub today and was reading all relevant stuff on this site...I wanted a nice rub, nice chick but not full service..tough man. nothing good..going to dragon would tempt me to FJ, and going to PPC would mean nasty cramp space and overage Peidu Mama....xians lah.

Made my way to Grand HC during lunch, decided i needed a long lunch break. Went in and asked for Stella, heard she is quite good and horny chick as well.

Was told she has two bookings coming up ..wah liaos eh.....I asked who else is available and was told Sammi is..I said okay lah.

On the way to the room bumped into this short gal, quite cute ..confirm she is Stella..okay not missing much.
tis one fake, actually bosses r promoting tis place, time r real Bad!
Waited patiently for sammi to arrive, first look...tall, lanky gal, very fair, not pretty, not ugly - 6/10

Started massage and it was good, nice pressure points....and this is my favourite part, where she puts her smooth legs ( and i mean bloody smooth, plus creamy fair) between my thighs and rub it up and down me ass crack... - 7/10 ( massage)

Continue the front massage and talk cock....and then asked what i wanted ..i said BM she said okay $80...

She went on to strip...wow ...nice cremy breast - 34-35 C i think...very nice indeed...

Went on to rub herself all over me...nice licking me nipples....more more...then..she reach for her bag for some cream...and started rubbing it down me ass...nice

After a while, felt her finger in my ass...it was nice and then proceed to HJ me with me left hand and lick my nipples...it was amazing.....the 3-in-1

factor-x
04-08-2003, 10:36 PM
Sammi: 6/10.

How bout Stella in comparison?

LeeYokeYuen
05-08-2003, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by Hag4

Anal Lube.