PDA

View Full Version : wat should i do?

fl saviour
03-06-2009, 12:31 PM
recently i had a fling in 1 of the pubs and somehow manage to bonk a filipina, but the scenario is tat i m married and i dun wan to let this fling disrupt my marriage, but the best part is i bonk the gal few times on different occasions and shoot inside her pussy and anus raw, but after my last bonk with her last 2 weeks, i somehow is scared tat my family will find out and oso bored with her liao oso, i dunno wat to do oso then i just nv answer her call and sms.. but in my heart,something is like reprimanding me tat i m cruel to her, and i nv fuck tis gal foc oso,i have been giving her top up cards and cash amounting frm 100 to 200.. total i think i already give her about 1k plus liao, but last week she send me sms tat she wan me to fuck her and she dun wan me to pay oso,( knn wat does tat mean?) but i oso nv reply oso, just heck care her oso, so bros out there, can pls kindly tell me wat to do ha? should i carry on fucking her until she go back or i avoid her better.. btw, my wifey is not in singapore oso, she is in philipines now but almost coming back in 6 to 7 months time.. pls help...need advice seriously

pewpew
04-06-2009, 10:04 AM
Stop if you are feeling tired of poking the same hole again and again.... But PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE WEAR A DAMN CONDOM...

Bro you are married, if you contract anything, you will regret...

groo
04-06-2009, 10:56 AM
...shoot inside her pussy and anus raw,...scared tat my family will find out and oso bored with her liao oso,... total i think i already give her about 1k plus liao, but last week she send me sms tat she wan me to fuck her and she dun wan me to pay oso...I dunno wat is your farking problem... you already answered it yourself!!! :mad: Dun be so 婆婆妈妈 like a woman. And better look out for your family with protection!!! :mad: Or you really think you can be a FL SAVIOUR?!?!!?!?!

leecs
04-06-2009, 11:11 AM
RAW IS WAR!!! Wear protection...

incomplete
04-06-2009, 11:19 AM
recently i had a fling in 1 of the pubs and somehow manage to bonk a filipina, but the scenario is tat i m married and i dun wan to let this fling disrupt my marriage, but the best part is i bonk the gal few times on different occasions and shoot inside her pussy and anus raw, but after my last bonk with her last 2 weeks, i somehow is scared tat my family will find out and oso bored with her liao oso, i dunno wat to do oso then i just nv answer her call and sms.. but in my heart,something is like reprimanding me tat i m cruel to her, and i nv fuck tis gal foc oso,i have been giving her top up cards and cash amounting frm 100 to 200.. total i think i already give her about 1k plus liao, but last week she send me sms tat she wan me to fuck her and she dun wan me to pay oso,( knn wat does tat mean?) but i oso nv reply oso, just heck care her oso, so bros out there, can pls kindly tell me wat to do ha? should i carry on fucking her until she go back or i avoid her better.. btw, my wifey is not in singapore oso, she is in philipines now but almost coming back in 6 to 7 months time.. pls help...need advice seriously

To Raw is Wrong...once kanna...no turning back
no amount of tears will save you.

HCKing
04-06-2009, 12:20 PM
2 things bro.

1. wear a CD when u go fark around, u will never knws what hit u

2. pinay girls are very serious when comes to relationship. even more so when it's FOC sex ( fyi, FOC = fark on credit ). there's a case reported in the news a few yrs ago hw a pinay maid hacked another pinay maid into pieces over jealousy.:eek: u will knw she is dead serious abt u if she is offering u FOC sex so better stop playing b4 things really get out of hand.

fl saviour
04-06-2009, 12:42 PM
tks bros for all tat advice and hard words, even i tio kan really boso deserves it.. but really cant tahan tat y fuck raw la, the pinay is really romantic and wild in bed, always fail to control whenever i meet up with her, i always bring cd, but end up nv use oso.. but bottom line is i decided to end all tis liao,going to change hp no. liao now,even jek ak oso bo pian liao,have to think for myself and family oso, so tks bros out ther giving me advice, will play safe next time..

groo
05-06-2009, 10:27 AM
...going to change hp no. liao now,even jek ak oso bo pian liao,have to think for myself and family oso, so tks bros out ther giving me advice, will play safe next time..Better to chek-ark the FL/WL than to chek-ark your family... :cool:
Cheers! :)

leecs
05-06-2009, 10:46 AM
Filipinos are known to be f**king wild on bed. My friends & cousin also cant tahan their agressiveness.

Be sure you know what you are doing. Fling is ok.