PDA

View Full Version : Help...some Q about dick and disease

Rooney
08-08-2003, 04:51 AM
Hi....recently i noticed my dick the surface looked wringled at some parts....is there problem with this?.....btw its not the skin, its the dick itself, the inside one...surface looks crumpled....:( any problem?

2ndly i also noticed i have some black spots on it.......is that some natural mole or something?.....

and

would like to check out if bare blowjob can lead to AIDS. thx

waypastprime
08-08-2003, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Rooney
Hi....recently i noticed my dick the surface looked wringled at some parts....is there problem with this?.....btw its not the skin, its the dick itself, the inside one...surface looks crumpled....:( any problem?

2ndly i also noticed i have some black spots on it.......is that some natural mole or something?.....

and

would like to check out if bare blowjob can lead to AIDS. thx

Wat do u mean by the dick inside??? It could be due to dry skin e.g lack of lubrication, i guess....

Did the black spots just 'pop' out recently?

BBBJ will lead to most sexually transmitted diseases if the blower has open wounds in her mouth e.g ulcer...

See a doctor immediately if u need to ease ur worries.... :)

Rooney
08-08-2003, 12:33 PM
where can i find clinic in singapore...........

and must pay how much, and how the test goes about..

cuz i got not much $$$ now around.....if test too expensive...

factor-x
08-08-2003, 10:45 PM
where can i find clinic in singapore...........

and must pay how much, and how the test goes about..

cuz i got not much $$$ now around.....if test too expensive...

DSC @ Kelantan lane.

They hold annonymous HIV tests for the public, but only on certain days and at certain times, can't remember exactly when, retired and had my checks, had no need to visit them again.

Compared to the money you are paying for commercial sex, the basic test is only $10 or $20 and can get your results within minutes. Not to worry, there are counsellors at bay in case you receive any shocking news.

The taste is speedy, the doc briefs you, asks you a few questions, pricks your finger for blood sample and off you go outside for the longest minutes of your life.

But bear in mind, a negative test doesn't mean you are safe, there is an incubation period for HIV and you definitely need to RTC (Return To Clinic) to be 100% sure, please refer to the doc for timeline to return. And being tested negative does not give you the green light to go on a bonking spree.

face up to reality, be responsible to yourself at the least, take your test asap.

-Are you strong-minded enough to retire?-
factor-x

Rooney
09-08-2003, 03:11 AM
is the needle there clean?......how to get to keletan lane, i dunno :(......

near any mrt etc?

cheongkid
09-08-2003, 03:47 AM

near any mrt etc? DSC Clinic website (http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg/tpl/index.html)

The nearest MRT is either Farrer Park or Lavender.

AVIATION
09-08-2003, 10:21 AM

near any mrt etc?

CANNOT STAND YOUR RUBBISH ANYMORE!
DARE TO CHEONG BUT SCARE NEEDLE NOT CLEAN ??
LEARN FR BRO FACTOR-X, CALL IT A DAY .:D

nuoyah
09-08-2003, 03:42 PM
dear bros,
I hope this posting does not end up with me in flames but I just want bros to be careful out there. My message is that you should always play safely. If you are so indifferent to your life.. why even bother to take out insurance on your life? Dun listen to crock abt being scared to play...then dun play. To me, that's false bravado.

Let me relate my tale to share. I once knew this man.. let's call him "Leong". He was an entrepreneur and would engage in all types of trading for his business. Along with his biz trips to Thailand, he would inevitably score on other fronts. He would relate all these incidents to me, boasting that he had a great time. All along, he would always do it raw as he feels that putting on a condom was "no shiok". Aiyah...he would say... to get HIV is harder than striking 4D. He would love slurping up on pussy juice too. To me.. that was disgusting... but it's his mouth.

I always warned him abt the dangers but he would laugh it away. We lost touch for a while and when I went to visit his office, it was closed and his neighbour told me that he was sick in hospital... rumoured to be some communicable disease. Since we weren't that close, I did not visit him in the hospital..but I prayed in my heart that he was okay.

Some time later, I dropped by again and guess what.. his office was bare. The sad news was that he passed away... HIV related. I didn't even get to see the man whom I recalled would boast of his conquests. He left behind a wife & 3 children. Till today.. I remember his loud boasts... but he sure died in a pathetic manner. Wondered if his wife was also infected... I dunno.. but one thing I do know... I dun wanna end up like him :(

tora69
09-08-2003, 11:37 PM
Overview
Peyronie’s disease is characterized by the formation of hardened tissue (fibrosis) in the penis that causes pain, curvature, and distortion, usually during erection. The penis (male organ for reproduction and urination) is composed of two columns of erectile tissue (corpora cavernosa); the corpus spongiosum, which contains the urethra (tube that carries urine and semen from the body); and the tunica albuginea (sheath that surrounds the erectile tissue). In Peyronie’s disease, dense, fibrous scar tissue (plaque) forms in the tunica albuginea.

Incidence and Prevalence
According to a report published in 1995 by the National Institutes of Health, Peyronie’s disease occurs in about 1% of men. It is most common between the ages of 45 and 60, but it also occurs in young and elderly men. Prevalence may be higher because of reluctance to seek medical attention for the condition and failure to report in cases with mild symptoms.

Causes and Risk Factors

The cause of Peyronie’s disease is unknown. Cases that develop suddenly are often caused by trauma to the penis (e.g., invasive penile procedure, injury, extremely vigorous sexual activity). Invasive penile procedures include urethral catheterization, cystoscopy, and transurethral prostatectomy.

Cases of Peyronie’s that develop over time may be caused by an inherited abnormality of human leukocyte antigen B7 (HLA-B7), suggesting a genetic link. Also, Peyronie’s occurs more frequently in men with family members who have the condition or a connective tissue disorder (e.g., systemic lupus erythematosus). About 30% of patients with Peyronie’s disease also develop hardened tissue in other parts of the body, such as the hand (e.g., Dupuytren’s contracture) or the foot.

Microscopic examination of hardened tissue in cases of Peyronie’s disease is consistent with cases of severe vasculitis (inflammation of blood vessels), suggesting the condition may have a vascular (i.e., pertaining to blood vessels) cause. Diabetes, which often leads to blood vessel disease, is also considered a risk factor.

The use of the antihypertension medication propranolol (Inderal®) has been found to cause the condition in rare cases. Peyronie’s disease has also been associated with vitamin E deficiency.

Signs and Symptoms

Peyronie’s disease may be mild or severe, and may develop rapidly or over time. Symptoms include the following:

Hardened tissue (plaque) in the penis
Pain during erection
Curve in the penis during erection
Distortion of the penis (indentation, shortening)
Plaque usually develops on the top of the shaft, causing the penis to bend upward during erection, but it may occur on the bottom, causing a downward bend. If plaque develops on the top and the bottom, indentations and shortening may occur. In about 13% of cases, plaque does not cause severe pain or curvature, and the condition resolves on its own.
In severe cases, pain and curvature result in erectile dysfunction (impotence). If there are several areas of plaque, incomplete erection may occur.

Diagnosis
Diagnosis of Peyronie’s disease involves taking a complete medical history, including any circumstances surrounding the onset of symptoms, and a physical examination. The hardened tissue caused by the disorder is palpable (can be felt upon examination). Sometimes, it is necessary to perform the examination with the penis erect. This is achieved by injecting a vasoactive substance that affects the blood vessels in the penis, causing erection. Photographs (digital or Polaroid) of the deformity may eliminate the need to produce an erection in the physician's office. Calcified plaque can be identified using x-ray or ultrasound.

If the physical examination does not support the diagnosis of Peyronie’s disease, or if the condition develops rapidly, the physician may perform a biopsy. Biopsy involves removing plaque cells for microscopic examination and is used to detect cancer.

Treatment

Treatment options for patients with Peyronie’s disease are limited. The goal of treatment is to reduce pain and maintain sexual function. Surgery is the only effective treatment, and because Peyronie’s may resolve on its own, physicians often advise waiting 1 or 2 years before choosing this option.

:cool:

pinkpanther
10-08-2003, 12:32 AM
Wow...tora69. R u a doctor?

factor-x
10-08-2003, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by AVIATION
CANNOT STAND YOUR RUBBISH ANYMORE!
DARE TO CHEONG BUT SCARE NEEDLE NOT CLEAN ??
LEARN FR BRO FACTOR-X, CALL IT A DAY .:D

Yeah, what a twit.

Nah, calling it a day can't be learnt. It needs willpower and mental strength from a strong-willed mind, throw in a bit of rational thinking and some very basic common sense.

Propaganding retirement from commercial sex in a commercial sex forum is as effective as helping a smoker to quit by blowing smoke at him.

-am glad my mind belongs to the top 5% in S'pore, helped a bit in my retirement-

foolish_
11-08-2003, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by nuoyah
dear bros,
I hope this posting does not end up with me in flames but I just want bros to be careful out there. My message is that you should always play safely. If you are so indifferent to your life.. why even bother to take out insurance on your life? Dun listen to crock abt being scared to play...then dun play. To me, that's false bravado.

Some time later, I dropped by again and guess what.. his office was bare. The sad news was that he passed away... HIV related. I didn't even get to see the man whom I recalled would boast of his conquests. He left behind a wife & 3 children. Till today.. I remember his loud boasts... but he sure died in a pathetic manner. Wondered if his wife was also infected... I dunno.. but one thing I do know... I dun wanna end up like him :(

Yo bro....very good post....but sadly, your fren story won't be the last becoz there will always be bravados here........god and they say bungee jumping was mindless risk taking.....at least no one goes bungee jumping w/o safety equipment......sigh

KID278
11-08-2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by foolish_
Yo bro....very good post....but sadly, your fren story won't be the last becoz there will always be bravados here........god and they say bungee jumping was mindless risk taking.....at least no one goes bungee jumping w/o safety equipment......sigh

The bungee cord may snap, you may die of heart attack...what safety equipment is there to take care of that...call it false bravados or whatever you like....the same theory applies....stay away if you are not game enough, simple as that....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.