PDA

View Full Version : China Girl Expectations

NewandLost
08-06-2009, 02:25 PM
Chinese Girl's expectations about boyfriend? - Shenzhen Stuff (http://www.shenzhenstuff.com/forum/topics/chinese-girls-expectations)

braddahs, i read this. seem related to this thread. pay girls rent?

rogerlim
08-06-2009, 11:42 PM
I guess girls have to have expectations of us "guys" right. How many a times we have our own SG girls going... I WANT my bf to be this, he must be this, he must earn at least etc etc.

Just like us guys, I do come across guys looking for the same criteria as that of girls. Its vs versus here or any where else.

colins
09-06-2009, 10:57 PM
That girl is shanghainin. It is in their culture which is built around status and wealth. Furthermore, the writer is a foreigner, kinda silly that after the relationship he is still pretty clueless as to what he had got himself into.

rogerlim
10-06-2009, 12:02 AM
Agree with bro colins, but i dont believe it resolves around shanghainese, most PRC girls i've meet are similar in nature. The first question they've always ask me is whether i am self employed doing business or executive.

HCKing
10-06-2009, 02:42 AM
I expect the China girl to let me fark her 3 times a day if I keep her

wow thats a really BIG if hor.:eek::D

aczeta76
10-06-2009, 04:20 PM
wow thats a really BIG if hor.:eek::D

Tourists number down.. keychains not selling well so maybe property also depressed...IF...

Chengdu dog
10-06-2009, 09:41 PM
That girl is shanghainin. It is in their culture which is built around status and wealth. Furthermore, the writer is a foreigner, kinda silly that after the relationship he is still pretty clueless as to what he had got himself into.

Is 上海 public toilets your favourite PRC whores :confused:

Since I have spare keychains, I can shaft some into your ass!

哈哈哈! :D

Panamera
10-06-2009, 09:57 PM
Yo Bro Chengdu dog, you like that say Bro Colins nice meh? :rolleyes:

BTW, have you tried out the 2 HFJ? Prices increase already..just to let you know. :D

colins
10-06-2009, 10:35 PM

BTW, have you tried out the 2 HFJ? Prices increase already..just to let you know. :D

Hey no worries bro. They are probably the same person. Not everybody understands what we say, it does show.

Take it easy man. Just ignore.

rogerlim
11-06-2009, 12:24 AM
I also agree, sometimes, say things hurt other bros not so good la... any way we all entitled to our opinions.

HCKing
11-06-2009, 01:11 AM
Tourists number down.. keychains not selling well so maybe property also depressed...IF...

bro his keychains are nt meant to be sold but to hang on his kuku jiao cos thats the only perfectly fitting hole he can use anytime of the day.:D

Chengdu dog
11-06-2009, 01:29 PM

Yes I tried both HFJ leow :D

I treated Bro Colins as our fellow samsters despite we have different view on WL :D

cablesnwires
11-06-2009, 01:41 PM
I expect the China girl to let me fark her 3 times a day if I keep her

And I expect you to get farked here 3 times a day if you keep posting. :D

jon2000sg
12-06-2009, 08:48 PM
all should be aware of the perils of MMs !!!

cablesnwires
13-06-2009, 05:20 PM
i expect u to be farked 30 times a day by the banglas in mustaffa as u need to make living as a old chowahkua

They were there looking for assholes like you, pun intended... :D

cablesnwires
14-06-2009, 10:39 PM
They want yours - your hole bigger, deeper & FOC to the Banglas! Diu lei lo mo chow hai!
No more "throw your mother's smelly shoes" now? :D

You pay them to get your asshole enlarged? :D

cablesnwires
16-06-2009, 11:40 AM
before u open your bloody ccb mouth, shaft those cables & wires into your ass. reserve some for your mother's smelly shoes hor!

The cables and wires are reserved for the banglas. They told me they need to "play" kinky games with an asshole like you. :D

fl saviour
16-06-2009, 04:54 PM
hahaha tis bro jchongking
Samster (M) here cbay hot liao.. very agressive against prc.. bro any comments on ur behaviour? pls dun scold me ha.. just curious nia,and following all ur posts liao.. can be cosidered as ur fans oso cos my frens in sl readin ur posts and ask me to ask ur opinion..