PDA

View Full Version : Legal situation on overnights?

alsahaf
12-08-2003, 02:05 AM
I don't think this is a newbie question.

For the $40 cat thai chicks, what is the legal situation on 'overnight' sessions? It seems that some houses allow it while its totally out of the question for other houses.

Is it dependent on the house or the lorong or some other factor?

bogyman
12-08-2003, 08:47 AM
Use the search function and search for "overnight"
This topic has already been discussed and the answer to your question(s) is there.

Cheers

Absolute_Lust
12-08-2003, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by alsahaf

For the $40 cat thai chicks, what is the legal situation on 'overnight' sessions? It seems that some houses allow it while its totally out of the question for other houses.

Is it dependent on the house or the lorong or some other factor?

Its better to keep our mouth shut and stay low......

And most of all stop asking questions and stay out of troubles....

factor-x
12-08-2003, 10:35 PM
They just don't stop coming.

Vicious cycle, if ya ask me.

alsahaf: It's both a newbie and a lamish question.

If you are looking for overnights, go to those houses that provide it. If a house doesn't have it, don't ask why. They have their reasons. Some other factors? Maybe because of factor-x.

:D

suckerll
12-08-2003, 10:59 PM

Is it dependent on the house or the lorong or some other factor? a very good try to put us off guard by saying yourself that this is not a newbie question huh?

actually it is a newbie question and also what can u do if some houses don't offer overnight? perhaps u might want to visit the CID's AV squad to drink coffee with them and find out why?

alsahaf
13-08-2003, 01:04 AM
I did the search before. There was non consensus. Some said its illegal, some said the rules are quiet about it.

I am not interested in the overnights, just curious about the situation.

KID278
13-08-2003, 04:22 AM
I did the search before. There was non consensus. Some said its illegal, some said the rules are quiet about it.

Since you are not interested why bother yourself so much. Discussions on such matters may prove detrimental to certain quarters that's why no one is interested in your curiosity...stay away from probing, dont get kill like a cat...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

suckerll
13-08-2003, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by KID278
dont get kill like a cat...

Cheers.
Kid278. curiousity kills the cat? :D

KID278
13-08-2003, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by suckerll
curiousity kills the cat? :D

That's how a cat gets itself killed, died without even knowing how and why...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Absolute_Lust
13-08-2003, 08:14 AM

Stop putting yourseleve into trouble, just use your brain and think lah.....

factor-x
13-08-2003, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by rookie
i guess all the people who reply to the thread starter dont know the answer also, same as me.

but at least i'm honest to say i dont know, not like the rest.........

The question posted by the thread-starter has been regarded as a newbie-ish and lame-ish question, thus providing answers freely to this question may place the repliers in the same league as the thread-starter on a personal note. On a wider and more disastrous note, this will serve to encourage the postings of similar questions which are generally considered to posses little or no values.

Nonetheless, honesty is a good policy, don't stop abiding with this policy in your life.

Absolute_Lust
13-08-2003, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by factor-x
The question posted by the thread-starter has been regarded as a newbie-ish and lame-ish question, thus providing answers freely to this question may place the repliers in the same league as the thread-starter on a personal note. On a wider and more disastrous note, this will serve to encourage the postings of similar questions which are generally considered to posses little or no values.

Nonetheless, honesty is a good policy, don't stop abiding with this policy in your life.

Especially newbies asking senstive question....... get themseleve into loads and loads of SHIT!!!

suckerll
13-08-2003, 09:59 PM
That's how a cat gets itself killed, died without even knowing how and why...:D

Cheers.
Kid278. actually it knows why...because it was so used to it being a cat that it forgot so it got killed :rolleyes:

suckerll
13-08-2003, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by factor-x
On a wider and more disastrous note, this will serve to encourage the postings of similar questions which are generally considered to posses little or no values.
little or no values depends on how we look at it.

putting them down will show that we are adopting the same attitude as what our top pple are doing and thats how entrepenuership is killed off duh!!!:o

alsahaf
14-08-2003, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Absolute_Lust
Especially newbies asking senstive question....... get themseleve into loads and loads of SHIT!!!

Don't see how I can get into any kind of shit by asking questions here. Insults from other people on the forum means nothing.

Anyhow, I think I know the reason why some people have responded so vigorously. Guess its becuz of getting into quote "loads and loads of shit".

KID278
14-08-2003, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by rookie
i guess all the people who reply to the thread starter dont know the answer also, same as me.

but at least i'm honest to say i dont know, not like the rest.........

Good, keep that best policy....guess what you like but dont obtrude....no one is under any obligations....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
14-08-2003, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by suckerll
actually it knows why...because it was so used to it being a cat that it forgot so it got killed :rolleyes:

Killed for answers that dont matters it, not a very good way to die....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

suckerll
14-08-2003, 09:24 AM
Killed for answers that dont matters it, not a very good way to die....:D

Cheers.
Kid278. actually it got killed for answers that matters it except that it forgot something else so it got killed. anyway at the end of the day it died that's that :p

Absolute_Lust
14-08-2003, 09:38 AM
Don't see how I can get into any kind of shit by asking questions here. Insults from other people on the forum means nothing.

Anyhow, I think I know the reason why some people have responded so vigorously. Guess its becuz of getting into quote "loads and loads of shit".

hey.... if u haven't realise it.... be my guest.....