PDA

View Full Version : Falling for your collegue

jakelkh5
14-06-2009, 01:38 PM
Hi Anyone can advise?

Just like being with someone whom u work closely with... like u are falling in love .... with hime / her

Both party married ... only one side feel that way .... how to manage such feeling...

Liquid@cid
14-06-2009, 02:04 PM
Hi Anyone can advise?

Just like being with someone whom u work closely with... like u are falling in love .... with hime / her

Both party married ... only one side feel that way .... how to manage such feeling...

so the senerio is 1 married guy and 1 married woman works together and the guy falls for the woman but the woman no response??

Panamera
14-06-2009, 02:46 PM
Hi Anyone can advise?

Spilt or Quit to avoid future family trouble - Both married and don't think you want to make yourself uncomfortable by potentially having a romantic relationship with a married colleague at your work place.

HCKing
14-06-2009, 02:53 PM
Hi Anyone can advise?

bro there's this saying dont shit in yr own backyard. wats more its only one sided love.

sammyboyfor
14-06-2009, 03:21 PM
Hi Anyone can advise?

Your colleague is a whore?:confused:

D_Silver
14-06-2009, 03:56 PM
Hi Anyone can advise?

Its usually hard to control feelings.

But we are not animals, we can control our action - since both side married and one sided, then best thing is to back away. Look for another job or do find some ways to distance yourself.

mike1304k
14-06-2009, 04:03 PM
When people work closely together, in an office or a project, sometimes and in fact it can be quite common, there could be feelings of attraction. Look at the way some stars can pair up after working in the same movie.

But.... problem.... the feeling is one sided.... TS likes the girl, but the girl does not.... Next problem... both are married... Third problem... both are working in the same office...

With all these problems, what do you suppose the bright thing is to do? Being attracted is not love my friend. It is just that you feel good with her. Perhaps when you are working late, you both share conversations, or perhaps it is just the way she moves, she smells that turns you on.

Do you wish to put everything you have gained and worked for at risk? So how do you turn off? It is not easy, but try to put some distance from her. Use you brain, you are married and so is she, she is also your colleague.. What can you gain from having a relationship? And if all this thinking and all this reasoning still does not work, then perhaps it is better to transfer yourself out. I would because if I had a wife and a job, I would not put myself in a position where I can lose it all because I like someone, especially if she is working in the same office and does not have the same feelings for me. I really would not like to eat, shit and do everything at the same place.

Wish you luck and strenght bro.

jakelkh5
14-06-2009, 08:12 PM
Thanks bro...
Had been thinking what I should do for a while...
Mind over heart ... I think it takes time ...
Will update if anything happen .... ) :

simple2kee
14-06-2009, 08:35 PM
my advice is, BEST to walk away from potential problem.

Wooden_Handle
15-06-2009, 01:21 AM
HeY HeY bros read sat paper, give you tips abt office romance, unless you like to be next Jack Welch..:D

Oralcraz
15-06-2009, 12:06 PM
Hi Anyone can advise?

Is common. Office is where relationship can easily flourish especially if both have chemistry. Not easy to control but if we keep a discipline mind and set our priorities, then should be controllable...unless, yr priorities are to hook her up and wanted to have an affair with her.

mike1304k
15-06-2009, 12:15 PM
Sorry to say this, but to have an office relationship is so unwise. 1) You are working together. 2) You are married 3) she is married.

Somehow, this is only a recipe for a major problem if anything happens. I have seen it with my own eyes so many times. It will be fun if it starts, but then if something happens? When you break apart, how are you gonna face each other? If she is the unhappy party, you will get shit. If you are the unhappy party, you will give shit... If shit happens and you lose your job it is still ok. But if you wife finds out, you may lose your job. Some more TS mentioned it is one way... If he made it in such a way that the one way becomes 2 way and the other husband finds out, you may lose your life... Is it worth it?

Cheonging101
15-06-2009, 04:39 PM
Your colleague is a whore?:confused:

Hahaha! I was thinking that this guy posted in the wrong section too, boss! :p

Maybe she dresses or talks like one? :D

yoursecret
16-06-2009, 01:12 AM
This: "Hot for married co-worker" (http://www.salon.com/mwt/col/tenn/2009/05/29/married_woman/index.html)

ekemono
16-06-2009, 07:50 AM
Dun eat and shit in your own backyard no matter how attractive the deal is

Stud00
20-06-2009, 04:48 AM
Dun eat and shit in your own backyard no matter how attractive the deal is

Bro T.S... agree with Bro ekemono..

same advices
1) don eat or shit in the same place.
2) Both of you are married, potential for disaster.

Suggest you call it quits and bail out now. Too much is at risk.

Cheers

JacqueMerlin
20-06-2009, 07:59 AM
Hi Anyone can advise?

Like many bros advised you, I have the same to say.

I myself was a victim when my then wife responded to the courtship of her colleague. They had sex and her bf assaulted me when I begged him to leave my wife. She ate my food, spent my money and stayed in the house which I paid but opened her legs for other men. At the same time treated me like dirt. Then something happened and he dumped her. She came back to me claiming she still choosed me because she loves me. I cannot think of a better crap than this. During those days I was suicidal. But I realised there's no point in doing so. When you fool with other peoples' wife, you ought to think about the poor man suffering behind her. Curtail the excessive emotions and triumph over with with resilience. You don't need to be in this mousetrap.

Here I am in SBF, seeking pleasure in life which I forfeited volunteerily for someone who bites my hand despite the commitment. Move on friend, the worst place to shit is in your own courtyard. If she can dump her husband for you, she can dump you for another man.

Good luck!!!

mike1304k
20-06-2009, 09:36 AM

I myself was a victim when my then wife responded to the courtship of her colleague. They had sex and her bf assaulted me when I begged him to leave my wife. She ate my food, spent my money and stayed in the house which I paid but opened her legs for other men. At the same time treated me like dirt. Then something happened and he dumped her. She came back to me claiming she still choosed me because she loves me. I cannot think of a better crap than this. During those days I was suicidal. But I realised there's no point in doing so. When you fool with other peoples' wife, you ought to think about the poor man suffering behind her. Curtail the excessive emotions and triumph over with with resilience. You don't need to be in this mousetrap.

Here I am in SBF, seeking pleasure in life which I forfeited volunteerily for someone who bites my hand despite the commitment. Move on friend, the worst place to shit is in your own courtyard. If she can dump her husband for you, she can dump you for another man.

Good luck!!!

Hi Bro,

Sori to hear about your case. Like I always say, nowadays it is not only the guy who can be unfaithful. Do be strong. Do not let the bitterness eat you up. Your wife made an unwise choice and she has to be responsible for it. It feels like shit, I know, my ex was also like that. But you know something, at least you knew about it and though it was life in hell, you lived through it and are strong enough to resist her coming back. Do be strong. I wish you luck in moving on too.

TS, I do hope that you will take all this advise to heart. It does not only hurt just one party but all in the end. So please do make the right choice.

kyc2110
21-06-2009, 03:25 AM
Thanks bro...
Had been thinking what I should do for a while...
Mind over heart ... I think it takes time ...
Will update if anything happen .... ) :

at office you are spending more time with her/his rather than your family. please control your big head over your small head.

Funky-Kuku
21-06-2009, 10:41 AM
Any latest updates from TS? Just curious about your views after reading what other bros here have posted.

bloopz
25-06-2009, 02:40 AM
If she can dump her husband for you, she can dump you for another man.

hi JacqueMerlin, hope u have came to terms with it and had moved on.

TS: temptation is everywhere. i agree with this quote fully and it applies to both guys n gals. on top of that, just imagine the hurt and betrayal of your own partner. hope u have made the wise decision.

makka111
26-06-2009, 02:34 AM
Try to change your mindset. Love her as a sister. It will be hard but you will feel better.

Trust me, I know.

NewandLost
26-06-2009, 11:42 AM

I myself was a victim when my then wife responded to the courtship of her colleague. They had sex and her bf assaulted me when I begged him to leave my wife. She ate my food, spent my money and stayed in the house which I paid but opened her legs for other men.k!!! Braddah, thats terrible. you did the right thing but removing yourself from the situation although that guy deserved to get his ass kicked up to his face and then castrated along with your ex wife who deserved her tits cut off and her pusssy plugged up for life.