PDA

View Full Version : JOYCE of Leisure driving BMW

HCprince
16-08-2003, 08:23 PM
to all bruthers who is a hardcore fan of Joyce(Leisure HC)..for ur info, she is driving a fucking BMW. Owe it to bruthers out there who bonk her...We paid for her damn car man!!!!

I probably contributed to 4 of her wheels.. :)

how i noe it?? well i followed her after her work to the carpark.. She was with Lisa..and together, they hopped into the BMW which Joyce was driving....

The number plate is XXX 991

fastcar
16-08-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by HCprince
to all bruthers who is a hardcore fan of Joyce(Leisure HC)..for ur info, she is driving a fucking BMW. Owe it to bruthers out there who bonk her...We paid for her damn car man!!!!

how i noe it?? well i followed her after her work to the carpark.. She was with Lisa..and together, they hopped into the BMW which Joyce was driving....

The number plate is XXX 991

Which model har?? If a 3-series, ok la..... But anything more, like a 5 or 7, then ........

factor-x
16-08-2003, 09:04 PM
And we're still contributing to her monthly petrol fees + maintainence/servicing + parking fees + tax + fines(if any)

:D

HCprince
16-08-2003, 09:35 PM
It's a 5 series man!

factor-x
16-08-2003, 10:47 PM
Upgrading to Z4 soon.

suede79
16-08-2003, 10:51 PM
cannot believe it, well anyway i think i at the most contribute to her windscreen wipers

no wonder her permanent pms attitude :D

Helmet Daytona
16-08-2003, 11:25 PM
Guys can also consider work in HC where next time can drive a Mercedes Benz or Jaguar.

hearthrob
17-08-2003, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by suede79
cannot believe it, well anyway i think i at the most contribute to her windscreen wipers

no wonder her permanent pms attitude :D

Haha! Okie, I'll contribute to her petrol tomollo.:p

hearthrob
17-08-2003, 12:21 AM
ok, hang on...did someone said PMS attitude? ...on second thought maybe I won't wanna contribute to her petrol since I cannot tahan pms mood swing...

Volley69
17-08-2003, 12:45 AM
Hi bros,

so where can i find this Joyce...and contribute to her BMWs...heheh

she better be afive series...

owen10
17-08-2003, 01:08 AM
soon may see the PDMMs in tui na shops driving BMWs .. :D

HC Men
17-08-2003, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by HCprince

The number plate is XXX 991 Some of the Hc gal can earn up to more than 15k per month so owning a BMW 5 series is of no problem at all and i think the way bruther talk about her in this forum her monthly pay should be easily more than 15k

Helmet Daytona
17-08-2003, 12:21 PM
A HC gal an average do 10 FJ at $120/FJ. Easily $1200 per day. Wokr 30 days can hit $36K/mth. One year can $432,300. BMW no problem.

euphoria
17-08-2003, 12:38 PM
then income tax how to declare huh?? :D

rexsee88
17-08-2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by euphoria

there is two portion on the sources of income,

1. Working as a Massage Palour (Official Income)

2. Tips received other than from the main job (Unofficial Income)

She could declare only the Main source of income or both, perhaps to be safer on her side, she could opt some of the income from tips for taxes, that will avoid not only the random check from AV as well as IRAS/CPIB authority.

I think the person that doing the taxation report should have the expertise to advise her, this people are not ordinary accountant but rather experience accountancy on report irregular accounting, especially in entertainment businesses.

singbryan1
17-08-2003, 01:15 PM
Maybe some rich old man give her the BMW to use, in exchange for special service after office hours.

I think most of these HC gals are very prudent with money. They would earn as much as possible in the few years, and bring all the money back to Malaysia and start a small business. They would not splash on a car here. So its likely that someone gave her the car.

I know some of the HC gals would take their off days to learn some business skills. One I know took a course on pets grooming, to start a pet shop in Malaysia.

hornyboo
17-08-2003, 01:29 PM
yo singbryan bro...

hmmmm... pet grooming? they are all good in that liao... all got degree in cock grooming!;)

SSSS69SG
17-08-2003, 02:10 PM
Beside that BMW there is also a M Benz nos plate JB XX (latest model) that parked at the same level. You can even see at about 11pm some of the gal "boy boy" is waiting for them with M Benz .

owen10
17-08-2003, 02:23 PM
well i wont b surprised IF any of these HC/tuina gals r mistresses of rich businessman. but of cos it wont come as a surpise if these gals earned the car with their 'hard earned $$$'. now who says u need to have brains n degree to be rich????? do u agree bros?
:cool:

factor-x
17-08-2003, 03:36 PM
You can get rich without a degree, by working smart in the University of Life too, but the passing rate at NTU/NUS is higher than the University of Life.

Some of those without degrees & who've made it really big and recognised internationally in the University of Life includes.....

1) Mr Sim
2) Mr Sim
3) Mr Sim

eh.... who else?

KCLIM73
18-08-2003, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by euphoria

Income Tax? Hey brother, you blur or you act blur???

KlubMad
18-08-2003, 10:33 AM
Hahaha

If Private tutors(aka tuition teachers) do not pay income tax, you think HC gers pay income tax?

What a joke.

Boobster72
18-08-2003, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by factor-x
You can get rich without a degree, by working smart in the University of Life too, but the passing rate at NTU/NUS is higher than the University of Life.

Some of those without degrees & who've made it really big and recognised internationally in the University of Life includes.....

1) Mr Sim
2) Mr Sim
3) Mr Sim

eh.... who else?

Look up under the 50 most richest man in the world.

80% of them got no degrees when they hit their first million. Then after getting their millions, too free , and went for degress.

Degrees are for those who wants to work for someone else.

Piranas
18-08-2003, 03:31 PM
Huh? Some more can give F u C K up attitude. I contribute to the Helicopter air fresher in her BMW.

Is gal like her that makes me feel like a fool.:mad:

holly
18-08-2003, 08:17 PM
there is nothing to shout about, many of HC girls are damn rich, however they use their (and our) hard earned money to feed their idiot malaysian bf, buying condo for them, getting BM, Mercs, Rolex and all kinds of expensive items for them...i really couldn't figure out why....

those HC gilrs of course also have singaporean sugar daddy(s), those stupid old uncles also buy lots of expensives things for the girls buy in a way those uncles are feeding those soft-rice eaters for the HC girls....well, it's a food chain...

for ang pai hc girls, it is not surprised if they earn 15 to 20 k per month, it is definitely more than most of us here...however, it is also quite sad that those girls didn't take good care their (and our) hard earned money, they eight to feed their bf, gamble, spend lots on toto, 4d and drug!

in my few years hc experience, i do notice that this is quite common and almost apply to most of the hc girls...

ladyassassinato
24-08-2003, 09:59 AM
What so great for health centre gal driving BMW? They can easily afford it. Ten over back, the great Berlinda of IP HC was driving a Jaguar - you noe, Jaguar with 2 oil tanks.

If you go and take a look at the car park below Dragon HC, you can see more branded cars, most of them own by the HC gals at Dragon.

So BMW, sub sub water lah.

rajose
24-08-2003, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Boobster72
Look up under the 50 most richest man in the world.

80% of them got no degrees when they hit their first million. Then after getting their millions, too free , and went for degress.

Degrees are for those who wants to work for someone else.

Advice from a retiring university dean to his successor.

Be nice to the bright boys because some of them will come back as your colleagues.

Be extra nice to the rest for you will see them on your managing committees and as your sponsors after some years.

mxm28
24-08-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by ladyassassinato
What so great for health centre gal driving BMW? They can easily afford it. Ten over back, the great Berlinda of IP HC was driving a Jaguar - you noe, Jaguar with 2 oil tanks.

If you go and take a look at the car park below Dragon HC, you can see more branded cars, most of them own by the HC gals at Dragon.

So BMW, sub sub water lah.

O ya, I know Connie from Galaxy HC that drive a brand new Merc SLK convertable. Guess who is paying for all this.

factor-x
24-08-2003, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by mxm28
O ya, I know Connie from Galaxy HC that drive a brand new Merc SLK convertable. Guess who is paying for all this.

Wooo.... SLK.

Any prizes for guessing correctly?

Kdajong99
24-08-2003, 09:31 PM

Well, just imagine how many times she gotto open her legs wide. :D

siang
25-08-2003, 01:27 AM
Wow.. I dun mind open close open close my legs every day n drive a SLK convertible!

cheongkid
25-08-2003, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by siang
Wow.. I dun mind open close open close my legs every day n drive a SLK convertible!
be a woman in your next life lor! :p

Kdajong99
25-08-2003, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by siang

If you r a guy, you can close and open your legs everyday and the most you get is muscle cramp!:rolleyes:

tanterry
25-08-2003, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Kdajong99
If you r a guy, you can close and open your legs everyday and the most you get is muscle cramp!:rolleyes:

How about... getting durian openings by bangalahs and bayees daily? Don't need to worry about leg muscle cramp, just try to bend down & pick up the soap, & then the friendly customers would do the rest... :D

Wins88
25-08-2003, 09:45 AM
I would just like to say that "SHE WORKED HARD FOR HER MONEY" and I do not think it is a big deal that a person working in a HC drives a BMW 3, 5, or 7 series ! In fact, most GL150 girls are big time landlords collecting rent from the many shophouses they own ! Just FYI, most GL "Ang pai" earn around $28k per month, avg GL gal earns $15k - $20k, and HC gal earn between $6k to $15k per month. ALL TAX FREE INCOME !!!

AVIATION
25-08-2003, 09:47 AM

Hi Bros, Most of those HC gals made plenty of money in no time,BUT also spent it in no time. Some spent on cars others in gambling......etc.
Well, there is nothing to envy about their huge income, DO NOT forget they are actually putting their life at risk!!
Imagine as one Bro work out the number of man they have to entertain a day to make the cash, The kind of feeling to be bonk by man of different look. age, size, race, smell.......
How a person feel? Must be terribly bad.
As a man, when U get an old terrible looking gal at a HC, U definitely have no mood to boonk, right! But not for these Hc gals, like it or not they have to take it in Order to make those money.
THEY DEFINITELY PAY FOR THE PRICE!
THEY DESERVE THE MONEY!
NOT ALL WOMAN WILL DO THAT!

JUST MY POINT OF VIEW.:)