PDA

View Full Version : Ex-Beauty Queen @ China City Coming

xocturnal
16-08-2003, 11:45 PM
Call the lady boss to check on her promise of a ex-beauty queen from China. Say she look like Carina Lau. Say she is already in Singapore but may only start work this Wed. She promise to call me. Mention that one the local boss friend like her very much, so he may "bao" her. Seems that some bros here is also asking for her becos she got call strangers enquiring about her. She will recommend to her very regulars, others she will not entertain and say there is no such girl. So try your luck brothers.

I ask lady boss about the cat fight but she say no such thing...sure or not?

Ask me why I so long neber visit her, and my Nicole miss me. Hehe tell her busy with work, dare not tell her my adventure at Da Fu La and Royal recently.

Once I check out the ex-beauty queen, will definitely post FR here. Hope the bloody local boss friend dont bao before I check her out

owen10
17-08-2003, 01:51 AM
bro xocturnal thanks for d spirit of sharing! but i bet after yr posting here, u may ve trouble gettin her next wk as other bros will be making a long queue to book her! x BEAUTY QUEEN u know ...

xocturnal
11-09-2003, 06:17 PM
Damn those raids and news report, ex-beauty queen decide not to work at China City Tui Na.... Kena bao by friend of the boss so no need to work to pay for kid education in Singapore.

What a chance missed.

noppensg
11-09-2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by xocturnal
Damn those raids and news report, ex-beauty queen decide not to work at China City Tui Na.... Kena bao by friend of the boss so no need to work to pay for kid education in Singapore.

What a chance missed.

kena bao also consider work right? only difference is there is only one customer and fixed stream of income, not subject to raids.

owen10
13-09-2003, 12:36 AM
bro xocturnal, sometimes it MAY juz be a scam by the boss to tempt u with 'x beauty queen' so tt u will return to d shop often to ask for her. in actual fact the 'x beauty queen' could juz be fictional. juz my 5c worth!