PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use pheromones product to attract opp sex??

hcsiao
24-08-2003, 12:55 AM
Wonder if anyone brudders here used pheromones product to attract opposite sex before?? Heard is very effective. Any one tried before??

LeeYokeYuen
24-08-2003, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by hcsiao
Wonder if anyone brudders here used pheromones product to attract opposite sex before?? Heard is very effective. Any one tried before??

Smells like bat's piss.

You are better off with your own BO. As for it's success, well never worked for me, but that was back in the early 90s. Maybe improved now.

Punanilovr
24-08-2003, 04:05 AM

Tried once.
Didn't realize it coz my friend put it on me. Then, this girl attracted to me until today.
But again, if I go to club normally girls come to talk to me.... :eek:
Kekekek...just kidding lah!
Trust on yorself, bro!

sleepbynight
24-08-2003, 07:45 AM

I thought money is the best pheromone on earth, eh? Somemore, it doesn't smell bad. :D

spooky
15-05-2005, 11:06 AM
Hi, I am a pheromone perfume user who had my first try 4 years ago.I know many people are skeptical whether this thing works a not?To be frank,it is very subjective, but perosnally i had one girl commented that i look handsome oen day so i guess this thing works to some extent but not as exaggerating as what some companies make it out to be.You still have to talk to the girl be friendly and if this thing helps in your confidence why not?

hamlinlau
15-05-2005, 05:12 PM
Hi, I am a pheromone perfume user who had my first try 4 years ago.I know many people are skeptical whether this thing works a not?To be frank,it is very subjective, but perosnally i had one girl commented that i look handsome oen day so i guess this thing works to some extent but not as exaggerating as what some companies make it out to be.You still have to talk to the girl be friendly and if this thing helps in your confidence why not?

I thought someone asked this question here before.... I totally agree with bro LYY... your own BO is the best pheromone for you(unless you have really strong BO) Try this if you are an exercise freak.. spend 2hrs on the threadmill.. your body will start emitting pheromone after 60-70 mins of continious exercise. Cool off for 30 mins before taking shower, this is to allow the pheromone to sink into your skin. Do NOT use any soap when you shower, towel dry and then spray some Eau de toilette- about 1/3 the usual amount you use so you wont drown the pheromone.

It's proven and I even have feedback from friends who tried the method on both existing gf's and new targets.... good luck!!!

evo3
15-05-2005, 06:23 PM
I thought someone asked this question here before.... I totally agree with bro LYY... your own BO is the best pheromone for you(unless you have really strong BO) Try this if you are an exercise freak.. spend 2hrs on the threadmill.. your body will start emitting pheromone after 60-70 mins of continious exercise. Cool off for 30 mins before taking shower, this is to allow the pheromone to sink into your skin. Do NOT use any soap when you shower, towel dry and then spray some Eau de toilette- about 1/3 the usual amount you use so you wont drown the pheromone.

It's proven and I even have feedback from friends who tried the method on both existing gf's and new targets.... good luck!!!

bro ham where you get this product sounds like is very good leh feel like trying leh.

raymondl3est
15-05-2005, 07:29 PM
what is this pheromones for me blurs blurs ler can someone enlight me :(

LeMoN
16-05-2005, 12:49 AM

Yes, it's quite effective. I can pass you an online link to a pheromone website if you want. I have been ordering for a few years already. Was quite skeptical at first but you will really notice a difference after you use it :)

LeMoN
16-05-2005, 12:56 AM
Smells like bat's piss.

You are better off with your own BO. As for it's success, well never worked for me, but that was back in the early 90s. Maybe improved now.

Haha, ya man. Smells like piss back then ... lots of improvements now. I've been using the scented ones now. Smells great. :)

Tai_zi21
16-05-2005, 01:12 AM
Wat can be better than using Cash and a very fancy car to attract opp sex? :cool:

cheongkid
16-05-2005, 01:22 AM
Wat can be better than using Cash and a very fancy car to attract opp sex? :cool:
Too bad I have none of those. :(

hamlinlau
16-05-2005, 11:56 PM
bro ham where you get this product sounds like is very good leh feel like trying leh.

aiyah.... sweat is good enough lah... dont waste money on that stuff. Smell like goat pee anyway..

ragefury777
17-05-2005, 11:51 AM
I am using the pheromone called Lust and I say it works to different extend with different girls. I had one encounter with a colleague in my car with the pheromone sprayed on the seats, and she actually started chatting to me abt sexual stuff when she has never done that before.

dna_gene
17-05-2005, 01:35 PM
U guys been talking about this pheromones thingy for a while le but can any kind soul tell me how exactly can i get my hands on them n r there diff brand to it? Dun just share e effect but other details as well la. *Anticipating*

nakamara
17-05-2005, 02:21 PM
http://www.nexuspheromones.com/index.htm

here it is...sounds too good to be true :)

spooky
21-05-2005, 01:55 PM
hi,

i am also a pheromone user,i didn't know that pheromone can be spray onto objects? can it be use to influence the same sex?i am not a gay just wondering whether pheromone can be used to influence their thinking as well?

samfan
06-06-2005, 02:33 PM
I'm not advocating the use of Pheromones. But I use to order from this company, and they're fast and reliable to get their products to you. Better yet, they carry a wide range of brands for you to choose from:

http://love-scent.com/

By the way, I used Pheromones myself before, didn't found it to work as advertised. I've stopped using them for quite a while now...and there's no changes to my life. :p

diesel
06-06-2005, 04:23 PM
I remember about more than 10 years ago, there is something like this that sold in Singapore. It caused a big 'woo-hah' and Sin Min newspaper is advertising in the headline.

Now, there is a oral supplement that is selling in U.S. market today that it will gives you fantastic result.

sexytoy.com.sg
06-06-2005, 10:52 PM
I am using the pheromone called Lust and I say it works to different extend with different girls. I had one encounter with a colleague in my car with the pheromone sprayed on the seats, and she actually started chatting to me abt sexual stuff when she has never done that before.

She started the ball rolling. Did you score? hehe

squirt
07-06-2005, 01:21 AM
anyone can advise where to buy pheromone? I did a search on yahoo singapore and things like ants pheromone, moth pheromone, all the funny research from our NUS comes out. Can I buy from bodyshop? Or where??

WayangWayang
07-06-2005, 02:01 AM
anyone can advise where to buy pheromone? I did a search on yahoo singapore and things like ants pheromone, moth pheromone, all the funny research from our NUS comes out. Can I buy from bodyshop? Or where??

order online.

fun4evergood
07-06-2005, 11:51 AM

maybe u can try little india or desker road...they sell all sort of funny things...
:eek:

tanwanababe
08-06-2005, 06:39 PM
hi bros

group buyssss???????????

triage
08-06-2005, 08:39 PM
I use this site also, it's not bad, selection pretty good.

Have 2 bottles of pheromone based cologne, and I notice the effects are very subtle.. more like confidence booster + little bit extra than some kind of magic potion.

YMMV la, think of it as very effective perfume :D Girls love the smell it, even if it doesn't work as advertised sometimes.

I'm not advocating the use of Pheromones. But I use to order from this company, and they're fast and reliable to get their products to you. Better yet, they carry a wide range of brands for you to choose from:

http://love-scent.com/

By the way, I used Pheromones myself before, didn't found it to work as advertised. I've stopped using them for quite a while now...and there's no changes to my life. :p