PDA

View Full Version : Go out with the thai gal..

vandom66
29-08-2003, 05:56 PM
Any bros,guy or tirak of the thai gal feel shy,uneasy or so call "pai say" when go to crowded area like Orchard,suntec or Bugis?especially when they hug or hold your hand while walking..What do you all think when meet up some familar face..

factor-x
29-08-2003, 08:20 PM
If you feel shy, what do you think how they'll feel?

If you are indeed the one and only true tirak of hers, then she'll need your understanding in this matter.

If you meet a casual acquaintaince, wave and be on your way.

If it's a good friend, the necessity of introduction will depends on you, discuss with her bout this, never know when you'll bump into a mate, Sigapore is only that big after all.

Some of those I've been with will take the initiative to make themselves scarce.

siamcutey
30-08-2003, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by vandom66
Any bros,guy or tirak of the thai gal feel shy,uneasy or so call "pai say" when go to crowded area like Orchard,suntec or Bugis?especially when they hug or hold your hand while walking..What do you all think when meet up some familar face..

Do you feel pai say when you go GL and bonk?

SC

Ah Dez
30-08-2003, 04:31 AM

Well........

let me ask u a question..

why are you feeling..... Shy about it... when you should be PROUD about it??

well..... she get about 20 customers a day.... 140 a week.... about 500 a mth..

and.... i am the one whom she is going out with......

Ah.............. so.. what is so... PIA SAY About that???

ENTS
30-08-2003, 05:08 AM
Well, the only reason I see if you're shy/paiseh to let people see is you already have GF or worse, a wife.
If not, why feel paiseh?
I still remembered I was the envy of many men when I went shopping with a Thai FL (very pretty thai puying).
They must be thinking: "Why does a pretty chick doing with an ugly toad?" Hahaha...

factor-x
30-08-2003, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by ENTS
Well, the only reason I see if you're shy/paiseh to let people see is you already have GF or worse, a wife.
If not, why feel paiseh?
I still remembered I was the envy of many men when I went shopping with a Thai FL (very pretty thai puying).
They must be thinking: "Why does a pretty chick doing with an ugly toad?" Hahaha...

The toad must be loaded then. heehee.

:D

vandom66
30-08-2003, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by siamcutey
Do you feel pai say when you go GL and bonk?

SC

To answer your question: I don't

vandom66
30-08-2003, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by factor-x
If you feel shy, what do you think how they'll feel?

If you are indeed the one and only true tirak of hers, then she'll need your understanding in this matter.

If you meet a casual acquaintaince, wave and be on your way.

If it's a good friend, the necessity of introduction will depends on you, discuss with her bout this, never know when you'll bump into a mate, Sigapore is only that big after all.

Some of those I've been with will take the initiative to make themselves scarce.

To answer your question:I agree,they come here to work not only for $$ but also wanted to be love.

vandom66
30-08-2003, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Ah Dez
Well........

let me ask u a question..

why are you feeling..... Shy about it... when you should be PROUD about it??

well..... she get about 20 customers a day.... 140 a week.... about 500 a mth..

and.... i am the one whom she is going out with......

Ah.............. so.. what is so... PIA SAY About that???

To answer your question:I didn't say I am shy.

vandom66
30-08-2003, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by ENTS
If not, why feel paiseh?

To answer your question:I agree if the man already got gf and wife. That why I saw a guy with a thai girl from cat $40 who I bonk her few times. I smile to her bcos she recognised me but the guy just turn his head away. Maybe he thought I knew him.

vandom66
30-08-2003, 10:54 AM
The toad must be loaded then. heehee.

:D

I wish I am the loaded toad then.:D

siamcutey
30-08-2003, 02:34 PM
To answer your question: I don't

If you don't, then when you go out with her, you wouldn't feel pai say. But if you do, she call you, you will also pai say.

hahaha
SC

siamcutey
30-08-2003, 02:39 PM
To answer your question:I agree,they come here to work not only for $$ but also wanted to be love.

To answer your statement. Yes, they come here to work for $$$ but not to come for love. Love only comes along the way. Maybe I counter 1 question back to you. You go GL for bonks, or to go GL to look for love as well? Definitely for bonks right? Love only come along the way, IF IT HAPPENS.

hahaha
SC

factor-x
30-08-2003, 03:20 PM
Hard to say.

Some losers deprived of love in real life go GL looking for love, hoping to capitalise on the girls' loneliness since they're away from their hometown and some even revolve their life around this issue, or choosing self delusion in extreme cases.

If they can't get love in their "normal" life, what makes them...

LoL.

factor-x
30-08-2003, 03:39 PM
Was referring to the male.

Some WLs open up their book of KC tricks too.

;)

factor-x
30-08-2003, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by playboy23
ic.thx for yr infor:o

No problem.

:)

Friends?

factor-x
30-08-2003, 04:10 PM

thanks!

vandom66
30-08-2003, 08:06 PM
If you don't, then when you go out with her, you wouldn't feel pai say. But if you do, she call you, you will also pai say.

hahaha
SC

You may misunderstood my thread as I did not mention anything I go out with any of the thai girl.

vandom66
30-08-2003, 08:07 PM
To answer your statement. Yes, they come here to work for $$$ but not to come for love. Love only comes along the way. Maybe I counter 1 question back to you. You go GL for bonks, or to go GL to look for love as well? Definitely for bonks right? Love only come along the way, IF IT HAPPENS.

hahaha
SC

Yes love will come along the way,if it happens..

vandom66
30-08-2003, 08:08 PM
Hard to say.

Some losers deprived of love in real life go GL looking for love, hoping to capitalise on the girls' loneliness since they're away from their hometown and some even revolve their life around this issue, or choosing self delusion in extreme cases.

If they can't get love in their "normal" life, what makes them...

LoL.

It may possible

factor-x
30-08-2003, 08:08 PM
You may misunderstood my thread as I did not mention anything I go out with any of the thai girl.

I think we all misunderstood.

We thought you were going out with one and feeling a little shy about it.

That's the problem with the Internet, no face-to-face interactions, misunderstandings occurs more easily and people might get the wrong impressions sometimes.

So if anyone has any wrong impressions about me along the way so far, hope we can clear them up.

vandom66
30-08-2003, 08:12 PM
I think we all misunderstood.

We thought you were going out with one and feeling a little shy about it.

That's the problem with the Internet, no face-to-face interactions, misunderstandings occurs more easily and people might get the wrong impressions sometimes.

So if anyone has any wrong impressions about me along the way so far, hope we can clear them up.

That why misunderstanding in the internet chatting may cause unnecessary flame war.

siamcutey
31-08-2003, 03:22 AM
Was referring to the male.

Some WLs open up their book of KC tricks too.

;)

We don't need a WL to do that. Decent Girls have "Encyclopedias" too.:D

hahaha
SC

siamcutey
31-08-2003, 03:24 AM

icic. I think almost everyone misunderstood. Anyway, will you be more embarrassed going out with Xu Mei Feng, Annabelle Chong or a Thai Working Girl?

hahaha
SC

suckerll
31-08-2003, 10:35 AM
icic. I think almost everyone misunderstood. Anyway, will you be more embarrassed going out with Xu Mei Feng, Annabelle Chong or a Thai Working Girl?
erm...should be chu mei feng right?:D

vandom66
31-08-2003, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by suckerll
erm...should be chu mei feng right?:D

I will be famous overnite if I took her to Orchard road for shopping:D

siamcutey
31-08-2003, 01:44 PM
I will be famous overnite if I took her to Orchard road for shopping:D

You will only be famous if you film her again in a sexual act with you.

hahaha
SC

vandom66
31-08-2003, 08:48 PM
You will only be famous if you film her again in a sexual act with you.

hahaha
SC

Worse a try..unusual moment

LOTR
01-09-2003, 11:29 AM
Is it true that AV officers did have spy at GL. Sometime they just hang around the coffee shop outside during morning and after 3am.

Just heard this from one of the okt and he told me to be careful when bring girls out.:rolleyes:

pussycat
02-09-2003, 04:09 AM

hahaha
SC

i been going out with few gl girls....im proud of it,,,u think so easy there go with u????try ask ...u may get 1 % suses or non at all...house 12 ah pui house got 3 girl go out with me before...but now there rod liau...

BEAST KING
02-09-2003, 10:19 AM
Dear Bro pussycat,

Normally where do you bring the gals to cos i am planning to bring my tirak out on her off day. Therefore, i will need your advice. Thanks.:cool:

vandom66
02-09-2003, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by BEAST KING
Dear Bro pussycat,

Normally where do you bring the gals to cos i am planning to bring my tirak out on her off day. Therefore, i will need your advice. Thanks.:cool:

Botanic garden cheap and good:)

suckerll
02-09-2003, 10:48 AM
Dear Bro pussycat,

Normally where do you bring the gals to cos i am planning to bring my tirak out on her off day. Therefore, i will need your advice. Thanks think u have not been reading since post #1 bro :rolleyes:

suckerll
02-09-2003, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by LOTR
Is it true that AV officers did have spy at GL. Sometime they just hang around the coffee shop outside during morning and after 3am.

Just heard this from one of the okt and he told me to be careful when bring girls out.:rolleyes: possible :(

pussycat
02-09-2003, 12:24 PM
Dear Bro pussycat,

the best dont go bugis....go ochard road...or u want romantic go sea side...explanade...make sure u take camera...so u can keep the photo...i hve been go out with 5 girls in my live..but now im retired....good experience but no more fun anymore.

LOTR
02-09-2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by suckerll
possible :(

Just heard that 1 of the gal in GL have been caught going out with her Tirak. Some AV officer ask for her passport but she can't produce it and the officer ask that whether she work in GL.

Just that afternoon, AV officers went to her working place and take her back for questioning. And later that day, she was told to pack and leave Singapore.

This is true as it just happen recently. So u guys that want to take your gal out, just be more careful.;)

LOTR
02-09-2003, 06:47 PM
bro lotr..thx 4 yr info..whr did u get the infor??? sure she cant produce passport lah coz hold by the okt boss mah....the rule as long they dun do business out gl then can liao wat..whr were they caught??? the streets along gl eating supper or wat!

the police do job so fast mah...i dun tink so if she gt passport sure legal 1 mah so u say she is told to packed & leave spore.....hey no one ascort her to leave mah...??

but anyway i wil take note of yr advice.

From 1 of the okt. There are some more rules u have to take note also like they can never go out with some other guys except the okts, their boss or their girlfriends. They cannot go to their Tirak house also.

Unless she have the original passport with her. If she is caught with some other guys holding hand or so outside, she will be ask where she's from. She can't lie to them cos the officers will ask them to call their bosses to check on the spot. If everything is ok, she will be told to go back home straight away and the AV officers will come to visit them once the hse is open.

They are also lots of pain clothes officers that can ask them for their passport or ic also.

So just better be careful.

The okt told me this happen pass few weeks ago.;)

glfreak2003
02-09-2003, 08:17 PM
Hi everybody,

Mi new to the GL scene....Recently got hooked bonking one of the gal at H18. She's quite pretty and got nice breasts and ass. She gave me her phone number n was wondering whether shld i ask her out......Any advice out there?...

vandom66
02-09-2003, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by LOTR
From 1 of the okt. There are some more rules u have to take note also like they can never go out with some other guys except the okts, their boss or their girlfriends.
Unless she have the original passport with her. If she is caught with some other guys holding hand or so outside, she will be ask where she's from. She can't lie to them cos the officers will ask them to call their bosses to check on the spot.

The okt told me this happen pass few weeks ago.;)

I was told the girls only go out with the photocopy passport only. If they get caught with other guys holding hand they will in big trouble. Some Okt punish them by finding them like $1000 while other simply just send them back. The recent case I heard from L18H20 the okt send one of the chick pack back to their homeland after caught check in the hotel with a guy.

glfreak2003
02-09-2003, 09:09 PM
Sorri, forgot the number H18 G9

poolhot.
02-09-2003, 10:28 PM
thx..how abt her fr??? a bit to share oso can...big boobs,bbbj,french or gf treatment or other any?:)

H18 G9....... If I aint wrong....... Boobs-Bcup Face-7/10 and skin fair
Anyway I have not try her also......keke

Broke e Kong liao

glfreak2003
03-09-2003, 06:20 PM
H18 g9

personal opinion

Face : 8/10
boob : c cup i tink
figure : 8/10
bj : 6/10 ( so so but gf treatment )

poolhot.
03-09-2003, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by glfreak2003
H18 g9

personal opinion

Is her breast silicon fill and hairless pussy? cos I long time ago used to bonk a gal in that hse too

poolhot.
03-09-2003, 09:02 PM
anyway thanks for answering ..but i nd the freak to reply but i tink another to like to spoonfeed..:o

Aiyo..... bro playboi dun be so fierce leh. He just new. :)

bradpitt968
04-09-2003, 08:19 AM
anyway thanks for answering ..but i nd the freak to reply but i tink another to like to spoonfeed..:o

True... btw... i've tried to look for WH45G38... but she's either working.... if not recently... now working.... saw her a few times... find that she's abit on the plump side....

But heard so much of her skills... so must keep a look out.... hopefully can get her soon... got a feeling that she might be going back soon.

Think quite common.... most of the gals in GL will "clear leave" like we do in army days.... before ORD....

bradpitt968
04-09-2003, 08:20 AM
thx..how abt her fr??? a bit to share oso can...big boobs,bbbj,french or gf treatment or other any?:)

I wanted to try L18H42G22... but so far... always working... last nite when i was there.... she's working and another guy is waiting for her!! wah lau!! she's so good meh??

BEAST KING
04-09-2003, 09:17 AM
Heard about the good service of g38 too but like bro bradpitt968, i found her to be on the plump side and that turns me off. Anyway, g30 is another that provides good bbbj and good service. In my opinon, g2 is the best that i had ever try in h45 but too bad she ord liao..............:(

bradpitt968
04-09-2003, 09:40 AM

Bro playboy... think u too much heat liao.... must go and release liao...

bradpitt968
04-09-2003, 09:42 AM
Heard about the good service of g38 too but like bro bradpitt968, i found her to be on the plump side and that turns me off. Anyway, g30 is another that provides good bbbj and good service. In my opinon, g2 is the best that i had ever try in h45 but too bad she ord liao..............:(

Hmm... so u mean WH45G30 is also not bad in terms of service and looks?

Bro, can post her ratings here... and her boobs size, abs, etc? if u free to post FR... lagi better...

korb
04-09-2003, 08:49 PM
H18 g9 H18 g9

personal opinion

her name ann from chiang mai

fake boobs lot moans.last time when her regular,she also give tel.but alway she too tired or i now free to go out.if 'she like you', she is the commando type(you know wat i mean) i now not so daring anymore so never visit her laew

meatlover
04-09-2003, 10:44 PM
My advice for you ppls is to siam the following area cos its infested with legal eyes:

- Golden Mile Complex / Shopping Centre
- Parkway Parade
- Bugis Junction / Village
- City Plaza
- Paramount Shopping Centre
- Katong Shopping Centre
- WTC

bradpitt968
06-09-2003, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by meatlover
My advice for you ppls is to siam the following area cos its infested with legal eyes:

- Parkway Parade
- City Plaza
- Katong Shopping Centre
- WTC

*sigh*... it's all Channel U's fault... cos they write in to the "legal eyes"... and for their responses... and they even show their responses over TV programs!! ... like that if the "legal eyes" don't take any action and show some result... they'll be mocked big time.... so I must say.... they are on high alert liao.

So bros here.... pls visit those legal ones.... safer.

Thai Rak Thai
10-12-2007, 03:28 PM

- Parkway Parade
- City Plaza
- Katong Shopping Centre
- WTC

now is bugis,GM,parkway,plaza sing,vivo

deuter
13-12-2007, 11:33 AM
actually... think i asked the qns b4 somewhere else... the WLs in the legal houses.. cant go out meh? mean like even if they wana go shoppin or stuffz like dat... cannot?

Red_Tirak1099
13-12-2007, 12:17 PM
actually... think i asked the qns b4 somewhere else... the WLs in the legal houses.. cant go out meh? mean like even if they wana go shoppin or stuffz like dat... cannot?
Officially cannot.....AV's got long list of don'ts for legal houses. All very strict one but unofficially they know what's going on too....OKT just dont get caught when spot check comes

Yomun aka Vin
13-12-2007, 12:23 PM

can go out lah. u think they are prisoners meh? even prisoners get to go out and cut grass and sweep the road.

i remember last time one cat40 girls ask me out. we wait for taxi outside lor 6 and were behaving intimately. i thought she damn hiong, do that near her house. subsequently, she asked me to meet her far far away from her house, like Lor 18 or our rendevous point to avoid being spotted by her okt :D

brattz
16-12-2007, 01:54 PM

To what I know they can go out after their medical check up in DSC but got to report back their joint 2 hours before the house open

boyforsammy
16-12-2007, 05:08 PM
To what I know they can go out after their medical check up in DSC but got to report back their joint 2 hours before the house open

some just book in 1/2 an hour before shop opens. ;)

jdi813
17-12-2007, 02:49 PM
for the legal cat40 houses ... rules for going out and cummin back vary from house to house ... doesn't seem to be any guidelines ... some houses stipulate can only go out so many days a week, others got no restriction. Also depends on the OKT in charge la ... last time when my gal was here, there were times when we went out after a ON session and came back like 30 mins before house open ... would drop her some dist from her house ... cannot be too obvious la ... OKT can even wave to me as i drive by after droppin her back ;)

as for going out with WLs or FLs ... depends la ... if i like a WL or FL enuf going out or acting like a couple in public is not an issue (but maybe that's cos i'm single so got more freedom) ... if i dun like them that much i just keep our interactions a purely sexual one ... no going out ... nothing ... just meet, fuck till enuf, go home ... sometimes it's simpler that way :D

deuter
26-12-2007, 01:33 PM
so technically, there aint any legal R&R set by AV or ICA dat the legal WLs in GL cannot go out when their.. "off duty" ?

jdi813
26-12-2007, 02:22 PM
so technically, there aint any legal R&R set by AV or ICA dat the legal WLs in GL cannot go out when their.. "off duty" ?it's B&W la if AV catches a gal going out with customer house get fine / warning ... 1st time kena 7 day close, 2nd time 14day close 3rd time whole batch of gals sent back or something

if AV dun set rules who the fuck so bo liao go and enforce until like that ... OKT enfoce cos their rice bowl affected mah

anyway if ur gal is out on the road with u ... dun think anyone will random check u ... so the most prob way is to catch u with her at a short-time hotel (that's why cat40 gals all so scared go ST) or when entering or leavin the hose

jus my 2 cents :D

Yomun aka Vin
08-01-2008, 12:59 PM
Went out with a cat40 girl recently. Met her at a gold shop. she mentioned about buying gold and stuff....thought she want me to buy for her so got panicked abit and told her did not bring enough money. When we continue to shop around, found out that she wanted to buy for me instead. Kept asking me want or not. :D

Then we went to some place secluded and got hot and heavy. Think she wanted me to bonk her but I didnt do it as I have no condom.

Sometimes I wonder why they want to go out with their customers. I think maybe they just want to have some "boyfriend experience" as bonking day in day out without "feelin" also quite sianzz for them.

Of course some go out with customers to give the customers a false sense that they like them very much. And so get them to visit them in their house more often....more $$$... more of like customer relationship management for them. :rolleyes:

Yomun aka Vin
19-01-2008, 01:12 AM
I think this cat 40 girl whom I have been seeing outside of her house quite often now really likes me. That's because she never ask me go visit her but is willing to come out to see me. She never expect me to pay for her stuff but instead pay for me .

Anyway, went out with her a few times but did not F##k her even though she did hint that she wanted to do it with me. Then we finally did it.

She said she service me when I visited her, now it;s my time to service her. :eek: She got soooooo wet and so high...didnt think it's possible cos everytime i visited her she needed to use KY. Then she said she can't take it anymore and wanted me to enter her...... RAW! Very tempting with the inviting wet and warm
pussy of hers.... but luckily big head took over, got a condom. Think she really enjoyed my service :D

zaoren
29-01-2008, 10:02 PM
after reading some many, if the girl ask you to go out with her, then mean she really quite like you in the way, either the bf feeling or the money way. Of course guy will like to think she's not looking for the money...:p
anyone being offer to enter them "Raw" before? according to my friend (he's quite good looking), he did it before as the girl offer and cum inside somemore...what do you guy think about??

aircon
30-01-2008, 09:08 PM
I have been going out with a hotest WL in L6H52, when I went to see her, we french like GF and she even allow me to enter her raw and cum inside. Since she didn't say she love me, I stopped enter her raw as I am afraid she might also let other enter her raw. She got angry and ask me to see her again. Since that day, I never visit her again.

Did anyone notice that many gals in this house have left after working for less than 1/2 years. I believed they are sent back for allowing raw.

suteerak1099
16-02-2008, 09:45 AM
WL/FL/OL... all r human, they also need time to unwind & take their mind off the job. having a companion for outings seems quite a fair deal, and rightly so, she wouldnt be initiating outing with whoever, if she doesnt feel comfortable with him. u'd be surprised, some of them actually offer to go dutch and/or foot the bill, cos u're just a fren n not a carrot-head.

to some extent we men, on the other hand sometimes like to feel like hero, showering her with all the love gifts. so at the end of the day, no need to be calculative. if wanna give then give out of own free will, if dont feel like giving, just say 'no'.

outings r meant to be fun, not stressful. ;)

WOOHOO
16-02-2008, 01:01 PM
she even allow me to enter her raw and cum inside

bro dun raw la think first ok