PDA

View Full Version : Size of balls

devilinside
29-08-2003, 06:46 PM
Hi guys, a question basically runs in my mind. Does size of the balls really matters? I mean some have big balls whilst some have long penis but small balls. If the testicals are small does it mean having some kind of disease? Do girls like guys with big balls?

tora69
29-08-2003, 08:44 PM
Well.... if you really want to know, please read on...

Testicular size: the effects of aging, malnutrition, and illness.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paired testicular volumes and weights, as well as age, height, and weight, were recorded from a series of 1056 consecutive necropsies on adult males ranging in age from 18 to 96 years. These data were analyzed to examine the effects of age, nutritional state (standardized body weight), and illness on testicular size. Testicular volume and weight were related by a constant density of 1.038 g/ml, regardless of testicular size, age or illness. Mean testicular volume was correlated with height (r = 0.470), weight (r = 0.504), body surface area (r = 0.549) and standardized body weight (r = 0.152). Advancing age, malnutrition, alcoholism, malignancy, and a chronic, terminal illness were each individual risk factors for reduced testicular size, whereas diabetes, narcotic or other drug usage, and pelvic injury were not associated with reduced testicular volume. Since advancing age, reduced standardized body weight, and some disease states were all associated with diminution of testicular size, the interaction of age, malnutrition, and illness on testicular size were examined by statistical modeling, using multivariate logistic regression and covariance analysis. The associations of alcoholism, malignancy, and chronic, terminal illness with decreased testicular volume were independent of aging or nutritional state. The effects of chronic, terminal illness were mostly explained by the concurrent effects of reductions in standardized body weight (malnutrition). After exclusion of men with diseases shown to be associated with decreased testicular size, he specific effects of age alone demonstrated a reduction in testicular volume only in the 8th decade of life.

Do girls like guys with big balls?
Please go ask your GF, mother, grandmother or your female biology teacher!!!!

factor-x
29-08-2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by devilinside
Hi guys, a question basically runs in my mind. Does size of the balls really matters? I mean some have big balls whilst some have long penis but small balls. If the testicals are small does it mean having some kind of disease? Do girls like guys with big balls?

If small = disease plagued, then God bless you, cos the size of your brain doesn't really leave much to the imagination.

The only things that matter are:

1) No of balls. In case you're wondering, the norm is 02 X Testicles.

2) How effective the 02 X Testicles performs their primary functions.

:D

Guts
30-08-2003, 01:08 AM

Yes they do..... so u better not wear underwear or jeans cos any tight clothing causes balls not to grow....

And do walk with ur legs wide apart cos it'll give girls the impression tat u got a pair of ostrich eggs there....

see u on newpaper coverpage...;)

KID278
30-08-2003, 08:43 AM

You dont have a mind, infact you dont have a brain. You have balls in your head instead of a brain...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Kdajong99
30-08-2003, 09:25 AM

Gals like guys with big balls, so hurry go to the nearest petrol station and start pumpin up your balls oredi!! :rolleyes:

fun4evergood
30-08-2003, 09:50 AM
Better if they can bounce as u walk!!

Guts
30-08-2003, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by KID278
You dont have a mind, infact you dont have a brain. You have balls in your head instead of a brain...:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Or maybe he have brains where his balls are suppose to be???:D

viewsonic
30-08-2003, 11:47 PM
When I was a boy, my father always stop me from blowing a balloon. He said blowing a balloon will caused the balls grow bigger.

Wasn't that funny. :p

factor-x
31-08-2003, 12:12 AM
Blow what will make the brains grow bigger then?

Or the dick.

KID278
31-08-2003, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by Guts
Or maybe he have brains where his balls are suppose to be???:D

I dont know, he's just weird....it's all silly questions....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
31-08-2003, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by viewsonic
When I was a boy, my father always stop me from blowing a balloon. He said blowing a balloon will caused the balls grow bigger.

Wasn't that funny. :p

Ya...that's funny...You have a funny man as a father....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
31-08-2003, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by factor-x
Blow what will make the brains grow bigger then?

Or the dick.

Why the hell you want the brain to grow bigger for....so that it can think better?? That's stupidity you know that....:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

factor-x
31-08-2003, 10:36 AM
But stupidity suits the theme of this thread.

Was trying to keep to it's demarcation.