PDA

View Full Version : Ipoh, Perak

Pages : [1] 2

pentium
02-09-2003, 01:03 AM
Any bros out there got any lobang in Ipoh? Heard that it's the best place in northern Malaysia to get fj. Any comments and lobang welcome. Tks. :) Going there this weekend.:cool:

Jedi220372
02-09-2003, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by pentium
Any bros out there got any lobang in Ipoh? Heard that it's the best place in northern Malaysia to get fj. Any comments and lobang welcome. Tks. :) Going there this weekend.:cool:

Try Taiwan 88, Big Sister along Jalan Kampar, the charges are RM80 for half hour session.

watchman
03-09-2003, 02:07 AM
Add Robin SPA (next 2 Robin Hotel) to your list. Last time I was around, plenty of girls 2 chose from. Never, I mean never go 2 Hillcity HC cause is a rip off. N xpensive. Wanne see the girls, try sitting at a coffee shop opposite at Taiwan about 9.30 am while gettin b'fast. Taiwan's ladies been usher to their 'sites!'

MrDevil
03-09-2003, 05:14 AM
Originally posted by pentium

Drive 1 hr 30 mins north to Betong, Thailand, another mini Hdy, you get all the bonking you like. Hdy is oni 3 hours journey away from Ipoh. Will tell you more if interested.

Those "Massage Parlor" is actually fish tank and mainly not Ipoh Chinese Gals, they are usually populated by thais and gals from other province like Sarawak, Sabah or Penang. Chance of getting local is pretty slim.

Some famous Spa like Ritz Garden (outdated now), Ipoh Spa (rising star) and Robin Spa (another uprising) is some good choice for quickie.

If you have extra cash and like overnight, you can try PRC from KaraOK joint but most of them has been pretty low profile since June unless you have local contact. You can try Deluxe (the biggest and most gals) and Gold Mine.

One eye_123
03-09-2003, 11:32 AM
From Ipoh but have not been back quite long. Heard of the big sister, taiwan, robin. First time hearing of Ipoh Spa. Where is the place?
TQ

MrDevil
03-09-2003, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by One eye_123
From Ipoh but have not been back quite long. Heard of the big sister, taiwan, robin. First time hearing of Ipoh Spa. Where is the place?
TQ

At Jln Pasir Puteh, you wont miss it. I am from Ipoh and am always back to Ipoh to cheong every month or two.

OverDrive
03-09-2003, 04:01 PM
its a standard price .. RM80.. at TAIWAN Recreation Centre...located at Jalan Kampar.. its a fish tank actually..just pick a girl and go into the room... have a bath.. catbath..BJJJ and FJJJ..
variety of girls... mostly locals from KL, Penang, JB, Sarawak and sometimes from CHina... one of the greatest fish tank in ipoh.

Another one is "88".. located few shops away from TAIWAN..its another fishtank also.. but with fewer girls to choose from..RM80 also..

I never been to BIGSISTER (jln kampar..also!!).. how much the price there?? is it a fishtank also??? hows the girls??

and there is another FISHtank near Jalan Yg Kalsom..called FIRST Sister.. went there to have a look last time.. RM80.. all of the girls from Thai,Cambodia,Vietnam... never try.. prefer local chinese..

and about those spas.. robin,ipoh spa, ritz.. never try before..
mr.devil..do hope you'll post hows the spas in Ipoh like... is it like JB spas?????
need more infos..

goign to ipoh soon..

MrDevil
03-09-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by OverDrive
its a standard price .. RM80.. at TAIWAN Recreation Centre...located at Jalan Kampar.. its a fish tank actually..just pick a girl and go into the room... have a bath.. catbath..BJJJ and FJJJ..
variety of girls... mostly locals from KL, Penang, JB, Sarawak and sometimes from CHina... one of the greatest fish tank in ipoh.

Hmm.. yes normal season should have easily 20 over girls from vast variety of races. I dont fancy fish tank and have oni tried once, that's even almost being forced by some bros.

Another one is "88".. located few shops away from TAIWAN..its another fishtank also.. but with fewer girls to choose from..RM80 also..

I never been to BIGSISTER (jln kampar..also!!).. how much the price there?? is it a fishtank also??? hows the girls??

Big Sister was once the most hot and biggest fish tank in Ipoh but the standard and volume dropped seriously since the last few years.

and there is another FISHtank near Jalan Yg Kalsom..called FIRST Sister.. went there to have a look last time.. RM80.. all of the girls from Thai,Cambodia,Vietnam... never try.. prefer local chinese..

First sister is behind Cathay Cinema that closed down now, was popular for younger chicks but now nominated by foreign chicks liao.

and about those spas.. robin,ipoh spa, ritz.. never try before..
mr.devil..do hope you'll post hows the spas in Ipoh like... is it like JB spas?????
need more infos..

Of them all, Ipoh Spa has the best facilities and newest, then followed by Robin Spa. They do have gals from Local Chinese, Thai, Indo, Vietnam and PRC. You can view them from cafe room at 2nd floor. Was in Robin Spa once but u-turn back after looking at their gals and have never been back yet. Ritz Garden Spa was once the most popular spa with high quality chicks but this is years back. Have not been to this spa for quite some time. You can't expect Eden facilities in Ipoh.

goign to ipoh soon..

Actually the cheong scene in Ipoh has shifted with more ppl going to pub/disco in Ipoh Garden East area and Green Town, where you could see lots of local pretty young girls partying and you can try your luck to sian some. Some of the famous joint are Y2K, TimeZone, Hollywood and Stairways (Greentown).

As for hard core action, most Ipohian prefer to drive north for 1 hour 30 mins to Betong, Thailand border town, Hat Yai mini town.

One eye_123
03-09-2003, 05:43 PM
There is also a HC at Ritz Kowloon. Been there a couple of times. The damage is about RM138.00. Mostly locals there but the place is so.. so.. only. Anyone who wants to try can go for Sandy (Baba from Melaka. I have her hp number should anyone wants it) and one Sarawakian girl (forgotten her name). Both quite pretty. In terms of service, ok lah. But they very GFE.

pentium
03-09-2003, 11:33 PM
Thanks to all BROs for all the wonderful info. Hope to be able to find all these lobangs.

watchman
04-09-2003, 01:03 AM
Just for your fyi. Bentong is something like Cameron 'cause of its location on top of the hill. Plenty of pubs, seafood stalls and girls. All walking distance. But a dead town after 9pm. This is the place if you wanna 'feng tau'. Been there with my friends who agree that the girls there ain't that great lookin. Danok have more pretty girls and cheap if you know your way around. Anyway, most of the pubs\karoke are so-so except for Butterfly located front of Merlin Hotel. If you are in for a quiet, relax time then Betong is the place. Don't expect much from here especially the massage centers 'cause all girls so-so and service below average. If had to pick, try Hillcity Hotel( can't remember the exact name). Great foot massage. But here, made a wonderful discovery. The 'wan tan mee' here is a must try. Better than Ipoh. A word of advice. Drive all the way to the end of M'sian border and park your car there. Then ask for a taxi that take you in till your hotel 'cause there is a scam where you need to change taxi once across. Downhill from Customs to town will take about 10 mins or so.
Directions. Don't exit to Ipoh but keep to the highway to Penang. Exit when you reach Kuala Kangsar and then keep straight till you reach the border. Hope this helps.

OverDrive
04-09-2003, 01:55 AM
hello..i am from ipoh..
working in jB..

and what about the OCEAN and LOH WONG Chicken Taugey area?
hahaha...that sucks.. do not go there..

i dont know anything about spas there.. will really want to check them out when i get back to ipoh..

btw.. how to go BETONG?? just 1 hour 30 minutes drive???
via wat road?? PLUS highway?? from Ipoh..straight until where??
or have to exit highway and use those OLD ROADS???

really need more informations about this place...

me and my friends here are planning out first "S"EXCITING trip to Thailand.. but we dont know anything about thailand.. so..i guess this BETONG place will be a nice place to start ..rite?

or straight away go BANGKOK??
or anyplace u guys thing the best..??

thanks.

MrDevil
04-09-2003, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by watchman
Just for your fyi. Bentong is something like Cameron 'cause of its location on top of the hill.

It's Betong,Thailand. Bentong is in Pahang ;)

Plenty of pubs, seafood stalls and girls. All walking distance. But a dead town after 9pm.

You got to go up hill for happening, other places are pretty dead as most Msian cheongster prefer to stay at room to papau

This is the place if you wanna 'feng tau'. Been there with my friends who agree that the girls there ain't that great lookin. Danok have more pretty girls and cheap if you know your way around. Anyway, most of the pubs\karoke are so-so except for Butterfly located front of Merlin Hotel.

Right, in fact the biggest farms are just beside Merlin Hotel where they have another joint at hill top. if you frequent to hdy, you wont want to go Betong.

If you are in for a quiet, relax time then Betong is the place. Don't expect much from here especially the massage centers 'cause all girls so-so and service below average. If had to pick, try Hillcity Hotel( can't remember the exact name). Great foot massage. But here, made a wonderful discovery. The 'wan tan mee' here is a must try. Better than Ipoh.

Other good foods are half boiled egg, bakuteh at opp pasar, pork leg at Yan Yan restaurant, steamed chicken with garlic oil, duck mee, and fried noodles at Opp Sri Betong.

A word of advice. Drive all the way to the end of M'sian border and park your car there. Then ask for a taxi that take you in till your hotel 'cause there is a scam where you need to change taxi once across. Downhill from Customs to town will take about 10 mins or so.

I will prefer to drive in as more convenient, otherwise there is a car park near custom for parking with security and gate locking, pretty safe and cheap. You can book a bike for 200b a day to ride in Betong, cant dont wear helmet in evening time pretty relaxing.

Directions. Don't exit to Ipoh but keep to the highway to Penang. Exit when you reach Kuala Kangsar and then keep straight till you reach the border. Hope this helps.

Just to add some pointers, exit Kuala Kangsar, head towards Gerik, after that head towards Pengkalan Hulu. When you about to reached Pengkalan Hulu, heads towards Betong. There is signboard along the way, you wont ever get lost if you follow this landmark. The road has improved much better when we first went there 11 years back. The journey is about 1 hour 30 mins.

MrDevil
04-09-2003, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by OverDrive
btw.. how to go BETONG?? just 1 hour 30 minutes drive???
via wat road?? PLUS highway?? from Ipoh..straight until where??
or have to exit highway and use those OLD ROADS???

really need more informations about this place...

me and my friends here are planning out first "S"EXCITING trip to Thailand.. but we dont know anything about thailand.. so..i guess this BETONG place will be a nice place to start ..rite?

or straight away go BANGKOK??
or anyplace u guys thing the best..??
thanks.

When will your gang planned for the trip? Betong is suitable more if you are cheonging from Ipoh but not worth if you are going from JB, Hdy is a better choice.

Check out my previous message about the direction to Betong.

You will need to fly to Bangkok unless you willing to spend more than 24 hours journey from JB.

watchman
04-09-2003, 04:35 PM
Apologies for the Bentong error. Tq 4 pinpointing it. Loss focus thinking of pui ying dek-dek suai!!
Overdrive,
Go to Haadyai. Many places 2 see, plenty of action n a lot of char bhor. Can try soapy massage at Pink Lady. Unforgetable xperience.
Or Bkt Kayu Hitam. After the border, u can see Danok town. Plenty of Pui Yin here and massage centers. Got a new SPA here 2.
Stay in Golden Court hotel (10 mins from border) or IPD. Both cost Rm60. Golden court rooms are big( can have 3some) while IPD is nearer to town. Book a room n walk around sightseeing. A lot of 'sales rep' will ask you to view their 'goods'. Look first-mah. Ask for advice from the captain. If e'erything ok, "tow rai"(ask) the price. Xpect 2 pay rm160 - 220, depending on the quality. BARGAIN!!
Shortcut is look 4 my macha Mohan n ask him 2 arrange 4 u. Tell Ah Chuen sent lah. Xplain what gf u want n wait in your room. He works as a captain in BP Karaoke near IPD hotel. Can speak Hokkien n Canton! Located behind Angel Mansion.
Word of Advice(WOA): Avoid Sartik Hotel 'cause downstairs is the disco n it means no sleep 4 u till 1am. Or 2am.

Once, wiseman said, "Don't shit n eat in the same place!" God bless u, dad!

MrDevil
04-09-2003, 05:00 PM
Apologies for the Bentong error. Tq 4 pinpointing it. Loss focus thinking of pui ying dek-dek suai!!
Overdrive,
Go to Haadyai. Many places 2 see, plenty of action n a lot of char bhor. Can try soapy massage at Pink Lady. Unforgetable xperience.
Or Bkt Kayu Hitam. After the border, u can see Danok town. Plenty of Pui Yin here and massage centers. Got a new SPA here 2.
Stay in Golden Court hotel (10 mins from border) or IPD. Both cost Rm60. Golden court rooms are big( can have 3some) while IPD is nearer to town. Book a room n walk around sightseeing. A lot of 'sales rep' will ask you to view their 'goods'. Look first-mah. Ask for advice from the captain. If e'erything ok, "tow rai"(ask) the price. Xpect 2 pay rm160 - 220, depending on the quality. BARGAIN!!
Shortcut is look 4 my macha Mohan n ask him 2 arrange 4 u. Tell Ah Chuen sent lah. Xplain what gf u want n wait in your room. He works as a captain in BP Karaoke near IPD hotel. Can speak Hokkien n Canton! Located behind Angel Mansion.
Word of Advice(WOA): Avoid Sartik Hotel 'cause downstairs is the disco n it means no sleep 4 u till 1am. Or 2am.

Hmm... how's the quality of Danuk's puying comparing with Hdy? I have oni stopped by to eat at those road side stall but have not side seeing there, should see see look look the next round...

ForestGump
04-09-2003, 05:54 PM
Yeah..Ipoh is a nice peacefull town..

Lots of FISHTANK around...
The most famous nowdays will be TAIWAN, located at Jalan Kampar. Its located upstairs, so dont miss the signboard..Taiwan Recreation Centre.

Once you go up, lots of UNCLEs will greet you, and you will be server with a cup of tea. Then you can start choosing which girl you want. Around 10-20 girls daily, most of them local Chinese from KL,Penang,JB,Sarawak and some PRC too.

Once u decided, tell the any guys working there, they will book for you. The girl will then lead u into a room. Bath, BJ/BBBJ then FJ. Then another shower. its 30minutes. If you finish early, the girl will give u a simple massage.

Pay the counter after you come out from the room.
RM80. Standard price for all girls.

watchman
04-09-2003, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by MrDevil
Hmm... how's the quality of Danuk's puying comparing with Hdy? I have oni stopped by to eat at those road side stall but have not side seeing there, should see see look look the next round...
MrDevil,
Many run away from Hdy 'cause bisness bad there. Make more RM here where Fri, Sat n Sun good bizness. Many clients next door mah.(hint)
Aiyah, stop 2 makan there but never taste Danok "dessert". Shame on you. Most pui yin hid in their 'company' during day, don't like to get tan unlike 'farang'.
Will post pics of girls that i "know" 4 u 2 decide.

MrDevil
05-09-2003, 12:40 AM
MrDevil,
Many run away from Hdy 'cause bisness bad there. Make more RM here where Fri, Sat n Sun good bizness. Many clients next door mah.(hint)
Aiyah, stop 2 makan there but never taste Danok "dessert". Shame on you. Most pui yin hid in their 'company' during day, don't like to get tan unlike 'farang'.
Will post pics of girls that i "know" 4 u 2 decide.

Hmm... biz surely blosom back now, it has been overflooded almost every weekend. Have got a fren running travel agency there, so news as update as I am there.

Maybe worth a brief visit next time I am there... I have long heard about the happening in Danuk but also other dirty stories there, so that's what keeping me away.

Good to have a look at your puyings photos.

watchman
05-09-2003, 02:25 AM

Hmm... biz surely blosom back now, it has been overflooded almost every weekend. Have got a fren running travel agency there, so news as update as I am there.
Well, u got me there. Care to share what u heard?

Once, a wiseman said, "Don't shit n eat in the same place!" God bless u, dad!

MrDevil
05-09-2003, 02:45 AM
Well, u got me there. Care to share what u heard?

PM you liao...

Actually, where are you now?

watchman
05-09-2003, 02:04 PM

PM you liao...

Back in Ipoh. Got take care my " loh ma chi". "Loh" but very grumpy. :-P
2 mhts no go across "kampung"! Wondering how all my "loh boh"s doing?? :-o

Once, a wiseman said, "Don't shit n eat in the same place!" God bless u, dad!

MrDevil
06-09-2003, 05:06 AM

Back in Ipoh. Got take care my " loh ma chi". "Loh" but very grumpy. :-P
2 mhts no go across "kampung"! Wondering how all my "loh boh"s doing?? :-o

Toking about "across kampung", have not been back there since last Nov.. the place really dropped a lot comparing when we first cheong there 12 years back. probably Msia cheongster get richer and prefer Hdy.

Do share more updates if you happen to be there. Probably you can oso open a new thread specifically for Betong.. me surely will support and contribute ;)

simnon
14-09-2003, 06:19 PM
Just back from a saturday trip to Ipoh.

Visited Taiwan and have 2 girls, one after lunch and another after supper.
One is Ferrari, No 1, quite good cathbath, but petite in size and another JB gal who looks like a PRC.This one is the best, AR with deep tongue, catbath back and front, solid BBBJ and quite a good stereo sounds. Sorry cannot remember her name and number, but can readily find due to her china gal look.
Went to Robin spa in the evening and find that there were 14 gals and no more than 8 customers, maybe time is bad. Old birds like Amy, Michelle, etc is back in action. Took a gal by the name of Eileen, quite good BBBJ with lots of stereo, body 9/10 but face not too fantastic with some potholes leh..
Overall, a refreshing trip for me as the captain at Robin spa told me that they have not seen me for the last one year, did not know if it was that long..haha

watchman
14-09-2003, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by simnon
Just back from a saturday trip to Ipoh.

Visited Taiwan and have 2 girls, one after lunch and another after supper.
One is Ferrari, No 1, quite good cathbath, but petite in size and another JB gal who looks like a PRC.This one is the best, AR with deep tongue, catbath back and front, solid BBBJ and quite a good stereo sounds. Sorry cannot remember her name and number, but can readily find due to her china gal look.
Went to Robin spa in the evening and find that there were 14 gals and no more than 8 customers, maybe time is bad. Old birds like Amy, Michelle, etc is back in action. Took a gal by the name of Eileen, quite good BBBJ with lots of stereo, body 9/10 but face not too fantastic with some potholes leh..
Overall, a refreshing trip for me as the captain at Robin spa told me that they have not seen me for the last one year, did not know if it was that long..haha

Wah, another Ipoh-ian. Didn't u try Ipoh Spa or Ritz Kowloon Spa mah? Wanted 2 go but........

ForestGump
15-09-2003, 03:09 AM
Ferrari is the ANG PAI there in TAIWAN..
should check out a girl nicknamed "MODEL"...forgot her number liao.. but damn good in catbath and OSCAR winner of the year..!! she will gives lots of re-action... by looking to ur face... if you getting hotter ... she will get even more wild!!
very pretty, white and sexy too.. MUST TRY!!

MrDevil
15-09-2003, 10:55 AM
Wah, another Ipoh-ian. Didn't u try Ipoh Spa or Ritz Kowloon Spa mah? Wanted 2 go but........

hahaha.. seems we have quite a number of Ipohian here, me oso just came back yesterday but this trip did not get to cheong anywhere as my Q is following along.

Bro watchman, OrGuiNice some outing in Ipoh and probably you could start a cheong club in JB and I can join you when I am back to Ipoh, hehehehe

watchman
15-09-2003, 04:13 PM
hahaha.. seems we have quite a number of Ipohian here, me oso just came back yesterday but this trip did not get to cheong anywhere as my Q is following along.

Bro watchman, OrGuiNice some outing in Ipoh and probably you could start a cheong club in JB and I can join you when I am back to Ipoh, hehehehe

But u always get "escorted" coming back home. Don't tell me everything "cheun poh"!:D

MrDevil
15-09-2003, 04:25 PM
But u always get "escorted" coming back home. Don't tell me everything "cheun poh"!:D

hehehe, my Q know i am a damn hell of a cheongster, especially when back to Ipoh, so the safest way is for her to escort me back to make sure me come back safely, heheheheh

Do you cheong Deluxe and Oriental City? How's the happening there now?

watchman
16-09-2003, 07:32 AM
hehehe, my Q know i am a damn hell of a cheongster, especially when back to Ipoh, so the safest way is for her to escort me back to make sure me come back safely, heheheheh

Do you cheong Deluxe and Oriental City? How's the happening there now?

Very understandin gf. She got sis or not? Can "kai siew" 2 me.
2 cheong Deluxe and Oriental City, 1 must have plenty Vitamin M. :(
Me, poor man. Got external "support" then got no problem.

simnon
16-09-2003, 08:13 AM

Ipoh Spa too ex for me, as to Ritz Kowloon, saw a new banner which says on the 5th floor, but did not go in as the lobby of this hotel is full of garam smell due to the dangdut disco on 2nd floor.

Maybe will try it out sometime in Oct when I go to Ipoh again..

yrflavor
16-09-2003, 03:53 PM
Can someone tell me where exactly are Taiwan Recreation Center and 88?. I passed through jalan kampar but cant spot the palace. I only notice Big Sister which is close to Proton Edar. Any landmarks will be appreciated.

thanks.

watchman
16-09-2003, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by yrflavor
Can someone tell me where exactly are Taiwan Recreation Center and 88?. I passed through jalan kampar but cant spot the palace. I only notice Big Sister which is close to Proton Edar. Any landmarks will be appreciated.

thanks.

As u pass Kampar Road U will be able 2 c a corner h/p shop (Million telco.) Taiwan is next 2 it. Another landmark 2 lok 4 is Maxis center right across it. Upstairs.

Cummon
16-09-2003, 09:30 PM
Blue Spa

Any bro ever visited Blue Spa at Jalan Yong Kalsom ?

MrDevil
17-09-2003, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by Cummon
Blue Spa

Any bro ever visited Blue Spa at Jalan Yong Kalsom ?

Blue Spa.... hmmm this one must consult our Ipoh Lao Jio, Bro watchman liao, me oni know Ritz Garden Spa but the quality sucks now.

watchman
17-09-2003, 08:56 AM
Blue Spa.... hmmm this one must consult our Ipoh Lao Jio, Bro watchman liao, me oni know Ritz Garden Spa but the quality sucks now.

Waaah, don't put pressure lah 2 me. I'm not that xpert compare 2 another 1. HeHeHE

2 reply, no have not try yet. Got 2 b careful now 'cause NTV7 got show that HC r "papaya" center. Don't mind bcum famous but not that way! :D

MrDevil
17-09-2003, 12:20 PM
Waaah, don't put pressure lah 2 me. I'm not that xpert compare 2 another 1. HeHeHE

2 reply, no have not try yet. Got 2 b careful now 'cause NTV7 got show that HC r "papaya" center. Don't mind bcum famous but not that way! :D

dun be so humble lar... hahaha skali not careful become TV stars liao... hhahaha

yrflavor
17-09-2003, 01:39 PM
Thanks Watchman for your help.

Another question, Does Taiwan located at the same side as BigSister?. Is it close to BigSister.

Thanks.

MrDevil
17-09-2003, 01:57 PM

Another question, Does Taiwan located at the same side as BigSister?. Is it close to BigSister.

Thanks.

Taiwan is at begining of Kampar Rd, right after the big round about wheras BigSister is almost at the end of the rd, opp a school. Both are on the same left hand side of the road with 5 mins drive distance.

watchman
17-09-2003, 05:30 PM

Thanks.

Drop me a line when u r in town. B your guide. Lagi senang. Only 1 request. Don't take all the girls as your tirak. Leave some 4 me n MDevil.:D

MrDevil
18-09-2003, 03:09 AM
Drop me a line when u r in town. B your guide. Lagi senang. Only 1 request. Don't take all the girls as your tirak. Leave some 4 me n MDevil.:D

Dun worry me, i have never taken any gal at any of those joints, i always prefer overnight in Betong or Hdy.. somemore those joints are on open road, too easily to be spotted. hahahahah

watchman
18-09-2003, 10:35 AM
Dun worry me, i have never taken any gal at any of those joints, i always prefer overnight in Betong or Hdy.. somemore those joints are on open road, too easily to be spotted. hahahahah

U "international man". 1 in SGP, 1 in JB , 1 in HDY ...........

MrDevil
18-09-2003, 02:40 PM
U "international man". 1 in SGP, 1 in JB , 1 in HDY ...........

like this not international enough, got some bros really have fark around the world from Arab to Afrika.

watchman
23-09-2003, 01:06 AM
Alamak!! Ipoh seems 2 b a dead town. No FR.

21/9/03 7pm

Went 2 Deluxe Karaoke club with 3 guys. A lot of 'Uncles", some with slippars n shorts. Very "siao"

Got a room then Mummy came, askin what was our pleasure. My "C Heng" ask 4 PRC no locals. Was wonderin why not locals. It seems got 2 types. 1, can play n "ta pau" while 2, cannot take away. Every1 settle 4 the 2 type 'cause my KL dudes just want 2 check the place out. While waitin, order 4 beer jugs n began "screamin" on the mic. Instinctly, "C Heng" inform me that PRC r better b'cos no b/f unlike locals. Will let u "touch" everywhere n very sportin. If not careful, u might "kena" rape by them! "Ada betul ke??" Looks like my doubt will be put 2 rest.

Within 5 mins, the "interview" began. All r so-so around 6/10. Choices were made xcept 4 me. A bit scare. Let u in a secret. I can't speak Mandarin nor understand it. That's why never cheong PRC. So, at that time knew in MAJOR s**t. Fortunately my "C Heng" ask Mummy to rec'mand 1 can speak Cantonese knowin my "condition'. "Water face" dropped 'cos every1 was snickering. Even the girls. "Aiyah" cannot show my face there again. Mummy came back bringing a 5'3, long hair(reddish), with a so-so curve n small boobs. Abt 24 yrs, my guess. So sat next 2 me n smile. No mood 'cos of the incident.
After givin tip 2 Mummy, 1 PRC dimm the lights while another cancel the videos. Quite dark the room, can still make out who whos. Wasn't prepare 4 what came next.
1 PRC sat on 1 bro lap while slidin back n fwd while makin horny noise. Another PRC had bro's hand in her bra. Every1 was laughin n talkin in Mandarin. What an "introduction". As 4 me, just folded my arms n sat there when suddenly my thigh was grabbed.
It was my "C Heng", askin me don't b "so heng". He took my hand n put on my girl's lap. His girl suddenly took his other hand n put on hers, rubbin while spoke 2 him in Mand. Found out later, the girl ask if hers r smooth n if yes, why touch your frend's!
My girl smile n ask me what was my name in Mand. Can only reply " Thui pu chi, woh pu chang wah yui". Laughin, she said my Mand. was perfect! Huh? Holdin my hand, she whisper 2 my ear (Cantonese) if if I'm a "chen thau" (green head). Taken aback, shake my head. Then suddenly, talk 2 my C Heng girl in Mand. n both of them laugh. My C H then said that I was a "sleepin tiger".
:-0
Hearin that, my PRC rub my didi checkin if the "Tiger" can be awaken. C H n his PRC was laughin. Face was flashin red + beer was takin its effect. Other bros wanted 2 know what was happenin. "Fookin" busybody if u ask me.

B continued.........

MrDevil
23-09-2003, 02:04 AM
Alamak!! Ipoh seems 2 b a dead town. No FR.

21/9/03 7pm

Went 2 Deluxe Karaoke club with 3 guys. A lot of 'Uncles", some with slippars n shorts. Very "siao"

Got a room then Mummy came, askin what was our pleasure. My "C Heng" ask 4 PRC no locals. Was wonderin why not locals. It seems got 2 types. 1, can play n "ta pau" while 2, cannot take away. Every1 settle 4 the 2 type 'cause my KL dudes just want 2 check the place out. While waitin, order 4 beer jugs n began "screamin" on the mic. Instinctly, "C Heng" inform me that PRC r better b'cos no b/f unlike locals. Will let u "touch" everywhere n very sportin. If not careful, u might "kena" rape by them! "Ada betul ke??" Looks like my doubt will be put 2 rest.

Within 5 mins, the "interview" began. All r so-so around 6/10. Choices were made xcept 4 me. A bit scare. Let u in a secret. I can't speak Mandarin nor understand it. That's why never cheong PRC. So, at that time knew in MAJOR s**t. Fortunately my "C Heng" ask Mummy to rec'mand 1 can speak Cantonese knowin my "condition'. "Water face" dropped 'cos every1 was snickering. Even the girls. "Aiyah" cannot show my face there again. Mummy came back bringing a 5'3, long hair(reddish), with a so-so curve n small boobs. Abt 24 yrs, my guess. So sat next 2 me n smile. No mood 'cos of the incident.
After givin tip 2 Mummy, 1 PRC dimm the lights while another cancel the videos. Quite dark the room, can still make out who whos. Wasn't prepare 4 what came next.
1 PRC sat on 1 bro lap while slidin back n fwd while makin horny noise. Another PRC had bro's hand in her bra. Every1 was laughin n talkin in Mandarin. What an "introduction". As 4 me, just folded my arms n sat there when suddenly my thigh was grabbed.
It was my "C Heng", askin me don't b "so heng". He took my hand n put on my girl's lap. His girl suddenly took his other hand n put on hers, rubbin while spoke 2 him in Mand. Found out later, the girl ask if hers r smooth n if yes, why touch your frend's!
My girl smile n ask me what was my name in Mand. Can only reply " Thui pu chi, woh pu chang wah yui". Laughin, she said my Mand. was perfect! Huh? Holdin my hand, she whisper 2 my ear (Cantonese) if if I'm a "chen thau" (green head). Taken aback, shake my head. Then suddenly, talk 2 my C Heng girl in Mand. n both of them laugh. My C H then said that I was a "sleepin tiger".
:-0
Hearin that, my PRC rub my didi checkin if the "Tiger" can be awaken. C H n his PRC was laughin. Face was flashin red + beer was takin its effect. Other bros wanted 2 know what was happenin. "Fookin" busybody if u ask me.

B continued.........

faster faster continue ler, me feel like missing Deluxe liao... was once my fav playground end of last year, cheong 12 hours there daily when i am back. Until the high tide during CNY and June, hows the Biz now? Back to usual?

watchman
23-09-2003, 02:15 AM
faster faster continue ler, me feel like missing Deluxe liao... was once my fav playground end of last year, cheong 12 hours there daily when i am back. Until the high tide during CNY and June, hows the Biz now? Back to usual?

So-so. But many "uncles"! Drop std. Imagine " Lai Sui Loh" uncle never change workcloth can been seen there. Aiyah, where got "hoyt wai" 2 makan. :(

When my bros n me went there, all PRC very happy 'cause all "ching chun" n "lang chai" compare 2 Ah Peks.

12 hrs. R u pullin my hk feet? Le Mans rally mar?

MrDevil
23-09-2003, 02:22 AM
So-so. But many "uncles"! Drop std. Imagine " Lai Sui Loh" uncle never change workcloth can been seen there. Aiyah, where got "hoyt wai" 2 makan. :(

When my bros n me went there, all PRC very happy 'cause all "ching chun" n "lang chai" compare 2 Ah Peks.

12 hrs. R u pullin my hk feet? Le Mans rally mar?

we party Right from 3pm till 3 am for 4 continuous days, drank 12 bottle of swing until the waiter oso scare liao. Jack, the manager and 2 more mummy is our good buddy there, always helps to make sure we got the gals we wanted. We are pretty regular to Oriental too after we shifted from Deluxe.

watchman
23-09-2003, 02:29 AM
we party Right from 3pm till 3 am for 4 continuous days, drank 12 bottle of swing until the waiter oso scare liao. Jack, the manager and 2 more mummy is our good buddy there, always helps to make sure we got the gals we wanted. We are pretty regular to Oriental too after we shifted from Deluxe.

Oriental KTV. Sur bring back memories. Had 1 where 1 char boi so drunk, fell down xposing her boobs. "Sai Kai Mui" mar. Never seen so many "helpful" ppl holding her up. Still remember 35 b n red tits like cheris. "Liao how suai.Swear. True story. "
Use 2 GQ to play snooker upstairs.

MrDevil
23-09-2003, 02:34 AM
Oriental KTV. Sur bring back memories. Had 1 where 1 char boi so drunk, fell down xposing her boobs. "Sai Kai Mui" mar. Never seen so many "helpful" ppl holding her up. Still remember 35 b n red tits like cheris. "Liao how suai.Swear. True story. "
Use 2 GQ to play snooker upstairs.

which no is that? if its recently, i should know them pretty well ;)

watchman
23-09-2003, 02:41 AM
which no is that? if its recently, i should know them pretty well ;)

Not workin there. FL mah. Never like locals there. Some very "lan si". "Yau chin thai sai" was her reply. Only want 2 sing only.
Pooooordah!
Use 2 sit in Aquarius room. Can hv an orgy. Ahhh........

MrDevil
23-09-2003, 02:45 AM
Not workin there. FL mah. Never like locals there. Some very "lan si". "Yau chin thai sai" was her reply. Only want 2 sing only.
Pooooordah!
Use 2 sit in Aquarius room. Can hv an orgy. Ahhh........

i find Moon looks the best, especially her boobs... i think she is ok and friendly but of course they are money face... i really missed one good opp to take her out when she offered to celebrate my birthday out this year, too bad friends got other program for me. Pai seh, i think we got a bit VIP treatment there bcos my friends are regular there and oso we heavy drinker, can finish 2 bottle of swing in 2~3 hours, happy hour somemore.

watchman
23-09-2003, 02:50 AM
i find Moon looks the best, especially her boobs... i think she is ok and friendly but of course they are money face... i really missed one good opp to take her out when she offered to celebrate my birthday out this year, too bad friends got other program for me. Pai seh, i think we got a bit VIP treatment there bcos my friends are regular there and oso we heavy drinker, can finish 2 bottle of swing in 2~3 hours, happy hour somemore.

If this keeps on, your "body" will hv 2 go 4 o/haul.

MrDevil
23-09-2003, 02:52 AM
If this keeps on, your "body" will hv 2 go 4 o/haul.

yeah lor, so got to rest a bit to get ready for bigger cheonging plan this Nov.

watchman
23-09-2003, 02:59 AM
yeah lor, so got to rest a bit to get ready for bigger cheonging plan this Nov.

Maybe start thread with topic " How much is too much".
"Swimmers" r being deployed faster than they r being recruited. Sure major problem! Wats your view??

MrDevil
23-09-2003, 03:14 AM
Maybe start thread with topic " How much is too much".
"Swimmers" r being deployed faster than they r being recruited. Sure major problem! Wats your view??

no lar, should start a thread that offer solution to heavy cheongster who deloyed soldier faster than recruitment.

watchman
27-09-2003, 11:45 PM
Part 2

Can't drink as much as b4. Old age mar. Startin 2 feel light headed. Turn round my PRC and start 2 tickle her. She try 2 run away but caught hold her. She was crying 2 stop but the giggles of hers just makes me more horny. When I did stop, she 'attacked' me by holding my didi and gave me a China version of luvbite on my neck.(Still can't get rid of it, even with boiled eggs.) The smell of her still linger in my limited memory. When she was done, she just giggles n said my wife will 'know what 2 do" when she see that mark. Very evil this girl, was my thought. Aaah I'm in luv.
Grab her waist n pull her close. Whisper in her ear that I'm single. Lookin up she said I was lying then (in Mandarin) ask my C Heng who replied that every1 here is single n still virgin. Then all hell broke loose. There was a lot giggling n groping. Whisperin, ask what colours are her tits? Surprised, she took my hand n put it in her bosom. Can feel the soft nipple. Took a peek. 32 is my guess n pink. With 2 fingers twist n pinch till it was harden while she playin my manhood. She ask if I want BBBJ for Rm50. My mood went downhill from there. Imagining she been blowin "uncles" out there sent chill down my didi. Declining, took my hand and rinse my mouth with beer. Regret frenchin her.
So talk kok askin her about personal stuff. It seems Deluxe count by the hour. Rm33 2 b xact. Her cut is Rm22. Been here(M'sia) a year, movin around (KL, JB n Pen). Iph 2 mths. No ST\LT unless she's comfortable with customer. Want to c me after work. Thanx but no thanx. Ask my number. Lagi tak boleh.

Spend 5 hrs there. Damage Rm1200 + tips. Will update on Oriental KTV. My bros r coming this OKT.

:cool:

MrDevil
28-09-2003, 03:19 AM
Part 2

Can't drink as much as b4. Old age mar. Startin 2 feel light headed. Turn round my PRC and start 2 tickle her. She try 2 run away but caught hold her. She was crying 2 stop but the giggles of hers just makes me more horny. When I did stop, she 'attacked' me by holding my didi and gave me a China version of luvbite on my neck.(Still can't get rid of it, even with boiled eggs.) The smell of her still linger in my limited memory. When she was done, she just giggles n said my wife will 'know what 2 do" when she see that mark. Very evil this girl, was my thought. Aaah I'm in luv.
Grab her waist n pull her close. Whisper in her ear that I'm single. Lookin up she said I was lying then (in Mandarin) ask my C Heng who replied that every1 here is single n still virgin. Then all hell broke loose. There was a lot giggling n groping. Whisperin, ask what colours are her tits? Surprised, she took my hand n put it in her bosom. Can feel the soft nipple. Took a peek. 32 is my guess n pink. With 2 fingers twist n pinch till it was harden while she playin my manhood. She ask if I want BBBJ for Rm50. My mood went downhill from there. Imagining she been blowin "uncles" out there sent chill down my didi. Declining, took my hand and rinse my mouth with beer. Regret frenchin her.
So talk kok askin her about personal stuff. It seems Deluxe count by the hour. Rm33 2 b xact. Her cut is Rm22. Been here(M'sia) a year, movin around (KL, JB n Pen). Iph 2 mths. No ST\LT unless she's comfortable with customer. Want to c me after work. Thanx but no thanx. Ask my number. Lagi tak boleh.

Spend 5 hrs there. Damage Rm1200 + tips. Will update on Oriental KTV. My bros r coming this OKT.

:cool:

When was this? is Deluxe as happening now? the last time we really had great fun there was last year end but then after, the gal volume and quality keep dropping till totally cut off in June.

watchman
28-09-2003, 01:22 PM
When was this? is Deluxe as happening now? the last time we really had great fun there was last year end but then after, the gal volume and quality keep dropping till totally cut off in June.

Got abt 20 girls there n almost half is PRC. Now raids season. Mamasan there said no gurantee if PRC walk outside with customer.

Ipoh thread very down. Looks like I need 2 "redden" this thread. :D
Any suggestions???

simnon
28-09-2003, 05:56 PM
Ipoh very small town and most of the deal is short time leh..

Well, my opinion is really value for money loh..

Besides the KTV, anyone try the dangdut discos..looks like the minahs dressed very sexy..

May be going down in Oct..

watchman
28-09-2003, 08:11 PM
Ipoh very small town and most of the deal is short time leh..

Well, my opinion is really value for money loh..

Besides the KTV, anyone try the dangdut discos..looks like the minahs dressed very sexy..

May be going down in Oct..

B careful. Some minah might be "abangs":D

MrDevil
30-09-2003, 01:34 AM
Got abt 20 girls there n almost half is PRC. Now raids season. Mamasan there said no gurantee if PRC walk outside with customer.

Ipoh thread very down. Looks like I need 2 "redden" this thread. :D
Any suggestions???

start to jio more bros who is in Ipoh to cheong together lor, then you can start to build your devil club in Ipoh... hahhahaha

PussyLover 69
30-09-2003, 09:55 AM
Mr Devil,

When is your next trip back to Ipoh ? I would like to follow you and be your co-driver. Can or not ?

MrDevil
30-09-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by PussyLover 69
Mr Devil,

When is your next trip back to Ipoh ? I would like to follow you and be your co-driver. Can or not ?

pai seh, This Oct trip, car oredi full... maybe 22nd Nov ..

hey i am still waiting for your confirmation for this Fri mission to JB, we cheong together first mah, then at least we know each other better before we plan to cheong Ipoh, Betong or Hdy together

Doggiestyle
30-09-2003, 01:44 PM
pai seh, This Oct trip, car oredi full... maybe 22nd Nov ..

hey i am still waiting for your confirmation for this Fri mission to JB, we cheong together first mah, then at least we know each other better before we plan to cheong Ipoh, Betong or Hdy together

Wah Bro Devil, looks like i'm in luck. Haven't been to Ipoh since 1995. If u can confirm going in end Nov let me know. Shud be able to make it. Yesterday was just chio by a Pub girl to go to Ipoh with her in Nov but u know i know lah... a bit sian as she certainlly 'cling on like a wet T-shirt'.

MrDevil
30-09-2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Doggiestyle
Wah Bro Devil, looks like i'm in luck. Haven't been to Ipoh since 1995. If u can confirm going in end Nov let me know. Shud be able to make it. Yesterday was just chio by a Pub girl to go to Ipoh with her in Nov but u know i know lah... a bit sian as she certainlly 'cling on like a wet T-shirt'.

ok sure, so remember to shoot some good photos when you are in Vietnam... has always wanted to cheong there but too bad, got to find the right opp and experience guide there

watchman
30-09-2003, 03:35 PM
ok sure, so remember to shoot some good photos when you are in Vietnam... has always wanted to cheong there but too bad, got to find the right opp and experience guide there

Waaahh. Like this Ipoh sex industry will be save. All thks 2 u, MDevil.:D

MrDevil
30-09-2003, 03:49 PM
Very understandin gf. She got sis or not? Can "kai siew" 2 me.
2 cheong Deluxe and Oriental City, 1 must have plenty Vitamin M. :(
Me, poor man. Got external "support" then got no problem.

hahaah all sis got married lioa lor, no Q more freedom wat...

get some puying down and intro to Oriental or Deluxe to work lar, that time we almost strike a deal to bring 2 puyings to work in Oriental but somehow no one really go and follow up, so did not work thru...

MrDevil
30-09-2003, 03:51 PM
Waaahh. Like this Ipoh sex industry will be save. All thks 2 u, MDevil.:D

you must report more live reports from Ipoh mah... damn you attract more sex tourist and u become the UrGuiNicer ... good biz one wor... hahhahahah

PussyLover 69
30-09-2003, 04:27 PM
watchman,

Can you please recommend a reasonable hotel in Ipoh with price range from RM 60.00 to RM 90.00 nett per night. Please state location of hotel.

Which is the best spa in Ipoh ? Taiwan 88, Big Sister, First Sister, Robin Spa, Ipoh Spa, etc........

Which girl does the best BBBJ and the best 'jua gen' in Ipoh ? :D

Doggiestyle
30-09-2003, 08:20 PM

Can can.... shoot only G rating pix ok? ehehehehe... if R or XXX rating then cannot view by others. For my eyes only....hahahaha

watchman
01-10-2003, 12:17 AM
watchman,

Can you please recommend a reasonable hotel in Ipoh with price range from RM 60.00 to RM 90.00 nett per night. Please state location of hotel.

Which is the best spa in Ipoh ? Taiwan 88, Big Sister, First Sister, Robin Spa, Ipoh Spa, etc........

Waah, so many question.
1) There r so many hotels within your price range. If u like, take Robin Hotel (middle of town). Next door, is Robin Spa. (hint). Walkin distance is food court n 5mins away is Loh Wong tauge chicken. Price ard 70( not sur.). Then there is Regal Lodge (town area). Many ppl stay there. Very quiet. No spa.
Next 2 Deluxe K.O is Ritz Garden(new name not sur). As u well aware, Deluxe is gettin talk abt here. So...hint, hint.

2) Best SPA?? In terms of girls, facilities or price? Pls specify. Taiwan, 88, Big Sister, 1st sister r mssge (papaya) center.

3) No comment. 'cause mine taste might b diff. Solution try them all. Hehehehe
Maybe Ipoh salted worms here can help out.

Sorry, if my info not complete. Anyway sanuk...eh..no.no..."hoi sum" time. Always tinkin LOS LOL :D

MrDevil
01-10-2003, 03:40 AM
watchman,

how cum the same questions that u posted to me at PM arr? not happy with the answer? hahahahaha

jio Bro watchman out when u in Ipoh lar, maybe he can lead you to Betong to cheong LOS, oni 1 1/2 hour from Ipoh.

MrDevil
01-10-2003, 03:45 AM
Waah, so many question.
1) There r so many hotels within your price range. If u like, take Robin Hotel (middle of town). Next door, is Robin Spa. (hint). Walkin distance is food court n 5mins away is Loh Wong tauge chicken. Price ard 70( not sur.). Then there is Regal Lodge (town area). Many ppl stay there. Very quiet. No spa.
Next 2 Deluxe K.O is Ritz Garden(new name not sur). As u well aware, Deluxe is gettin talk abt here. So...hint, hint.

2) Best SPA?? In terms of girls, facilities or price? Pls specify. Taiwan, 88, Big Sister, 1st sister r mssge (papaya) center.

3) No comment. 'cause mine taste might b diff. Solution try them all. Hehehehe
Maybe Ipoh salted worms here can help out.

Sorry, if my info not complete. Anyway sanuk...eh..no.no..."hoi sum" time. Always tinkin LOS LOL :D

Regal Lodge still much more comfortable than the rest, aiyah Ipoh is oni so small, can take cab RM5 can bring you round the whole town liao lor.

yeah agree, if really wanna to cheong, go cheong in Betong or Hdy.

MrDevil
01-10-2003, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by Doggiestyle
Can can.... shoot only G rating pix ok? ehehehehe... if R or XXX rating then cannot view by others. For my eyes only....hahahaha

cover your face lor when you show me... i promised wont show others ... hahahahha

PussyLover 69
01-10-2003, 08:02 AM
watchman / Mr Devil,

Where is the Regal Lodge Hotel in Ipoh ?

:confused:

watchman
01-10-2003, 12:28 PM
watchman / Mr Devil,

Where is the Regal Lodge Hotel in Ipoh ?

If u r take a taxi, just tell its name. On the other hand, drivin down a bit hard 2 giv directions. Just say next to New GH Maternity clinic.

Mayb MDevil can help.

watchman
01-10-2003, 01:23 PM
BTW, thought this might interest some of u. Got it frm another forum.

Thais love-making leaders
From correspondents in Bangkok
September 23, 2003

THAILAND'S racy reputation is apparently well-earned, with the kingdom's citizens ranked the happiest in the world with their sex lives, according to a global survey by condom manufacturer Durex.

While 92 per cent of Thais said they were sexually satisfied, followed closely by the Vietnamese (90 pe rcent), the Taiwanese showed their true-blue colours with just 61 per cent, the most sexually disappointed of all nationalities reported in a new survey.

But quality wins out over quantity for the Thais, as they registered an annual average of just 105 lovemaking sessions, versus the global average of 127 and the survey-topping robustness of the Hungarians, who claimed 152 annual romps.

Singapore's lovers lagged well behind with just 96 rolls in the hay per year.

Spicing up the love life in the Land of Smiles was a reported proclivity for extra-marital affairs, however, with 54 per cent of Thais admitting to one-night stands, compared to the worldwide average of 45 per cent.

Perhaps it's the weather, but Nordic respondents were the most inclined to jump into the sack with a stranger. Some 71 per cent of Icelanders, 70 per cent of Norwegians and 68 per cent of Finns have had sex with someone they just met, compared with 37 per cent of Germans and 24 per cent of Indians.

Durex said more than 150,000 people aged 16 to 55 in 49 countries participated in its eighth annual online survey - three times more than last year's - though just 32 countries with more than 1000 respondents each were listed in the results.

One clear global trend, Durex said, was the growing phenomenon of "virtual sex", either by telephone, SMS messaging or email.

In the United States, 54 per cent have engaged in the practice, while 52 per cent in Britain said they did.

In Asia it was less evident, however, with just six per cent of Vietnam respondents and 19 per cent of Thais saying they tried virtual sex.

A clear consensus was reached on one front - English footballer David Beckham came out top scorer as the world's sexiest male celebrity, ousting last year's Brad Pitt, the American actor, while bombshell Jennifer Lopez took the female crown for a second straight year.

Agence France-Presse

MrDevil
01-10-2003, 02:37 PM
If u r take a taxi, just tell its name. On the other hand, drivin down a bit hard 2 giv directions. Just say next to New GH Maternity clinic.

Mayb MDevil can help.

hmmm.. i know the way to go there but i dunno the road name oso. All taxi driver should know the place

PussyLover 69
01-10-2003, 05:23 PM
watchman / Mr Devil,

How far is Ipoh ( in 'miles' ) from KL and how long does it take to drive from KL (Bukit Bintang Area) to Ipoh ? :confused:

watchman
01-10-2003, 08:03 PM
watchman / Mr Devil,

How far is Ipoh ( in 'miles' ) from KL and how long does it take to drive from KL (Bukit Bintang Area) to Ipoh ? :confused:

MDevil, looks like some1 here want 2 test our knowledge.;)
Care 2 answer it????

PussyLover 69
01-10-2003, 09:30 PM
watchman / Mr Devil,

I am not 'testing' your knowledge ! It is a genuine question.

watchman, how do I contact you once reached Ipoh ? What is your h/p no ? Can you kindly bring me around ? I'll buy you a few beers.

Thank you. :D

watchman
01-10-2003, 11:39 PM
watchman / Mr Devil,

watchman, how do I contact you once reached Ipoh ? What is your h/p no ? Can you kindly bring me around ? I'll buy you a few beers.

Just kiddin mar. PM me when u r cummin n will try 2 bring u c around if my schedule premits me.

Beers? Did some1 mention beers? Know a place call Lollipop n .........uh..

Aiyah..u come up then will see what happens frm there.

WOA: Call Regal Lodge 2 book a room 'cause always full. Here is the list of infos. Hope it helps.

http://www.ipoh-online.com/tourist/AccomIP.asp

http://www.ipoh-online.com/tourist/transport.asp

http://www.ipoh-online.com.my/map/ipoh/map_iph.htm

PussyLover 69
02-10-2003, 12:04 AM
watchman,

How can I PM you when your mailbox is always full ?

So how do I contact you ?

I might go over to Ipoh on Fri 3.10.03 but not 100% sure yet.

You still having answer my question about KL -----> Ipoh

Please do so !

Thank you. ;)

MrDevil
02-10-2003, 02:22 AM
watchman / Mr Devil,

i am not familiar with KL but generally you should reach Ipoh from KL in 1 hour 30 mins at 120~140km/h, the distance is about 180+ km.

There is sign board along the high way all the way to Ipoh. There is 3 exit to Ipoh and I think it's difficult to guide you there from here but i think you can get a Ipoh Map from any petrol station.

To get to Legal Lodge, you should look for landmark like DBI Building, New Maternality Hospital, it is just walking distance beside this landmarks. Hope this helps

MrDevil
02-10-2003, 02:24 AM
MDevil, looks like some1 here want 2 test our knowledge.;)
Care 2 answer it????

aiyah... bro pussylover is fellow cheongsters in our JB group too but too bad last week i missed him and left him out high and dry.. help to offer info whenever you have lor

MrDevil
02-10-2003, 02:26 AM
watchman / Mr Devil,

aiyah.. Ipoh expense so cheap, buy few beers in exchange for tour guide where got enough, at least must pao the expense.. hehehehe

MrDevil
02-10-2003, 02:30 AM
Just kiddin mar. PM me when u r cummin n will try 2 bring u c around if my schedule premits me.

Beers? Did some1 mention beers? Know a place call Lollipop n .........uh..

Aiyah..u come up then will see what happens frm there.

WOA: Call Regal Lodge 2 book a room 'cause always full. Here is the list of infos. Hope it helps.

http://www.ipoh-online.com/tourist/AccomIP.asp

http://www.ipoh-online.com/tourist/transport.asp

http://www.ipoh-online.com.my/map/ipoh/map_iph.htm

Yeah, Legal Lodge is full at least 90% of the time, dont even dream on weekend. My fav tapao hotel, hehehehe

must bring him to Kampar Rd, the no sign board LSB. too bad First Music is closed , its one of my fav place whenever i am back.

Oriental and Deluxe a bit expensive, depends on individual preference but not really hard core action. Ipoh Spa worth a visit.

Other than these few places, probably is Ipoh Gdn North with Time Zone, Y2K, Hollywood, etc... but these are mainly pub to try your luck to hunt ipoh teenagers.

Well thats about all cheong place in Ipoh.

watchman
02-10-2003, 05:41 AM
watchman,

How can I PM you when your mailbox is always full ?

So how do I contact you ?

I might go over to Ipoh on Fri 3.10.03 but not 100% sure yet.

You still having answer my question about KL -----> Ipoh

Please do so !

Thank you. ;)

Sorry, mate. Didn't know mailbox full. C, MDevil has given u the answer. Drivin at 140 - 180 is not recommended unless your nick is MDevil. :D
Since MDevil verified that u ok, then must make schedule empty 4 u. Give face 2 fellow Ipohan. Hope ur stay will be enjoyable as 1 dream. Hehehe.

MrDevil
02-10-2003, 05:47 AM
Sorry, mate. Didn't know mailbox full. C, MDevil has given u the answer. Drivin at 140 - 180 is not recommended unless your nick is MDevil. :D
Since MDevil verified that u ok, then must make schedule empty 4 u. Give face 2 fellow Ipohan. Hope ur stay will be enjoyable as 1 dream. Hehehe.

hey if you read my words carefully, i never say i cheong with him before wor, you are on your own risk :D

Hey i where got say 140~180, i oni say 120~140 mah....

watchman
02-10-2003, 05:55 AM
hey if you read my words carefully, i never say i cheong with him before wor, you are on your own risk :D

Hey i where got say 140~180, i oni say 120~140 mah....

C what I told u. Looks like "retiring" coming 4 me very soon. :o

MrDevil
02-10-2003, 06:01 AM
C what I told u. Looks like "retiring" coming 4 me very soon. :o

your mail box full liao, deleted your sent mail too ler

watchman
02-10-2003, 06:06 AM
Guess what?? Pussyman also awake at this dreadful hour. Must have smell both of us here. Very scary....:eek:

PussyLover 69
02-10-2003, 06:16 AM
watchman,

Since you mailbox is 'FULL' and you haven't given me your handphone no. how to contact you?

Mr Devil,

Thanks for the advice.

watchman / Mr Devil,

I am more interested in massage parlours/Health Centres and not sauna/spa, pubs or discos. I don't 'beat around the bush' - don't go straight to the point and do it !

Any recommendation for this ? Which mse ctr / HC and which girl is good at BBBJ/CIM or even 'jua gen' ?

:D :D

MrDevil
02-10-2003, 06:20 AM
Guess what?? Pussyman also awake at this dreadful hour. Must have smell both of us here. Very scary....:eek:

hahahaha maybe he dream of you?

MrDevil
02-10-2003, 06:23 AM
watchman,

Since you mailbox is 'FULL' and you haven't given me your handphone no. how to contact you?

Mr Devil,

Thanks for the advice.

watchman / Mr Devil,

I am more interested in massage parlours/Health Centres and not sauna/spa, pubs or discos. I don't 'beat around the bush' - don't go straight to the point and do it !

Any recommendation for this ? Which mse ctr / HC and which girl is good at BBBJ/CIM or even 'jua gen' ?

:D :D

Taiwan , 88 , Big Sister and First Sister acording to their ranking...
for the gal no, not sure if bro watchman got any recommendation but me not GC cheongster.

singmakan
07-10-2003, 11:22 AM
Taiwan , 88 , Big Sister and First Sister acording to their ranking...
for the gal no, not sure if bro watchman got any recommendation but me not GC cheongster.

Watchman/ Devil,
Any more update on Ipoh hah? I will be going back to Ipoh soon.

Never been to these places b4, can you tell me what time they start business? Mr. Devil already mention about what time they close.

watchman
07-10-2003, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by singmakan
Watchman/ Devil,
Any more update on Ipoh hah? I will be going back to Ipoh soon.

Never been to these places b4, can you tell me what time they start business? Mr. Devil already mention about what time they close.

Around 10am till 7pm in some places and later in others. Think SPA close around 9pm. But girls at there cld leave earlier. Remember 2 write abt your xperiences 'cause all of us r eager 2 read. :D

MrDevil
08-10-2003, 04:19 AM
Around 10am till 7pm in some places and later in others. Think SPA close around 9pm. But girls at there cld leave earlier. Remember 2 write abt your xperiences 'cause all of us r eager 2 read. :D

but i think he better go after 12pm bcos most ang pai start late and too early still too sleepy to work

watchman
08-10-2003, 08:14 AM
but i think he better go after 12pm bcos most ang pai start late and too early still too sleepy to work

Yeah also hor. Since that hour is "makan" time. Fits his nick also!:D

singmakan
08-10-2003, 11:25 AM
Yeah also hor. Since that hour is "makan" time. Fits his nick also!:D

Yah, I prefer after makan then action.

Thanks for the infor man

watchman
08-10-2003, 11:03 PM
Yah, I prefer after makan then action.

Thanks for the infor man

U welcome. Here a thought. Why don't u let the news out when u r cummin n see if any1 wants 2 join in. 'cause frankly speaking Ipoh has nuting 2 offer beside "spring n old chicken" n foood. The more the merrier i say. Who knows what 'devil' might join in this sinful journey 2 self fufillment. :D

MrDevil
09-10-2003, 01:34 AM
U welcome. Here a thought. Why don't u let the news out when u r cummin n see if any1 wants 2 join in. 'cause frankly speaking Ipoh has nuting 2 offer beside "spring n old chicken" n foood. The more the merrier i say. Who knows what 'devil' might join in this sinful journey 2 self fufillment. :D

Right i believe there should be more Ipoh cheongsters but probably not aware of this forum, it will bring more attention and support to local activities like how we planned and arranged weekly mission to cheong JB.

singmakan
10-10-2003, 01:45 PM

I think I will be the lone ranger if i'm going to do sinful activities. I can't fix my time as my bini follow me back. hehe.
Cheers

SaKuRaGi24
23-10-2003, 11:19 AM
greetings all bruders.wah lan eh!didnt know that there's this mini chapter on ipoh cheong scene on this forum!to me,cheonging in ipoh is the most economical among all places.....of course one kenot compare it with booking POWs in hatyai/betong.sometimes,u get some real kwaliti gals in those already mentioned joints in ipoh.

just to add on some ipo for u bro pussylover....try this gal,Gucci,in robin spa.....solid all round performer.face 7 1/2,body 8.5 (u gotta see the bagos to believe it,top class papayas),gung fu 9,bbbj is heavenly.will take care of ur A hole too.one of the best fucks i had in ipoh.trust me ok,no run horse wann!!!:D

bruder mrdevil,as u already know,i'll be making my maiden attack to hatyai early next bulan.....care to lead the attack?it would be a pleasure.oh yeah,do remember to reply my post on the hatyai thread ok.anyway,long time no cheong kat betong liao.i think its been like 4-5 months oredi.wanna organise an all-ipohians attack soon?;)

Happykiwi
23-10-2003, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by SaKuRaGi24
greetings all bruders.wah lan eh!didnt know that there's this mini chapter on ipoh cheong scene on this forum!to me,cheonging in ipoh is the most economical among all places.....of course one kenot compare it with booking POWs in hatyai/betong.sometimes,u get some real kwaliti gals in those already mentioned joints in ipoh.

just to add on some ipo for u bro pussylover....try this gal,Gucci,in robin spa.....solid all round performer.face 7 1/2,body 8.5 (u gotta see the bagos to believe it,top class papayas),gung fu 9,bbbj is heavenly.will take care of ur A hole too.one of the best fucks i had in ipoh.trust me ok,no run horse wann!!!:D

bruder mrdevil,as u already know,i'll be making my maiden attack to hatyai early next bulan.....care to lead the attack?it would be a pleasure.oh yeah,do remember to reply my post on the hatyai thread ok.anyway,long time no cheong kat betong liao.i think its been like 4-5 months oredi.wanna organise an all-ipohians attack soon?;)

I'm keen. Ipoh is my old hometown but I haven't been back for over 30 years. I'll be in KL in early December. Will consider going to Ipoh if there are other brothers here interested. At least, the food is good there!!

MrDevil
23-10-2003, 01:18 PM

There are couple of regulars Hdy cheongster in Hdy now and should be staying till 2nd Nov, let me know if you could make it to join them. Chances are slim that I could lead you to cheong Hdy. My mission to Hdy is always a snipe mission, fast, sharp and silent.

Betong was a nice place, I cheong Betong regularly more than 10 years back, now prefer Hdy. My last trip to Betong finds that all the hotel getting old and gal quality has dropped significantly.

Perhaps you could start to join force with bro watchman who is base in Ipoh as well and start to make this Ipoh thread much more active.

jeromelee1
24-10-2003, 07:19 PM
Hi All

Wow glad to know that this forum has a thread dedicated to Ipoh. I m quite active in delphiforum but not here. I used to frequent all those places mention by Bro Devil and hopefully can try this Gucci from Robin Spa. Keep this thread alive!!

MrDevil
25-10-2003, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by jeromelee1
Hi All

Wow glad to know that this forum has a thread dedicated to Ipoh. I m quite active in delphiforum but not here. I used to frequent all those places mention by Bro Devil and hopefully can try this Gucci from Robin Spa. Keep this thread alive!!

cum back and post frequently will surely keep this thread alive

simnon
26-10-2003, 11:01 AM

Betong was a nice place, I cheong Betong regularly more than 10 years back, now prefer Hdy. My last trip to Betong finds that all the hotel getting old and gal quality has dropped significantly.

Perhaps you could start to join force with bro watchman who is base in Ipoh as well and start to make this Ipoh thread much more active.

Still miss the model joint in Betong. Was there in Dec 2001.

The hotel more expensive too.

simnon
26-10-2003, 11:05 AM

Hi ! Brudder
Is this gucci in the cat RM150 or RM130,
the last trip, I did with Eileen in the RM130 cat although the fatty captain suggest that I try a new gal in the RM150 cat.
Have to save RM20 for the yar choy chicken..

Cheers

SaKuRaGi24
26-10-2003, 02:41 PM
bruder simnon.gucci is under the 130 cat.must try 9 her ok!:D .....damn syiok,money back quaranteed......wahahahah,just dont come after my ass if u are not 101% satisfied.anyway,how's eileen?share ler some vital infos bro......i always wanted to try crystal but it seems that they are all freelancers so they come and go whenever they want......n she's always not around....aiseh man......no chance to give her a good bonking :p .....any bros try her b4?so make a FR if u had....i just had glimpses of her one day when i was there n she look pretty stunning to me man.....argh!making a comeback to robin spa after my sacred hatyai mission!!!GOD GOT EYES!!!

simnon
26-10-2003, 02:50 PM
bruder simnon.gucci is under the 130 cat.must try 9 her ok!:D .....damn syiok,money back quaranteed......wahahahah,just dont come after my ass if u are not 101% satisfied.anyway,how's eileen?share ler some vital infos bro......i always wanted to try crystal but it seems that they are all freelancers so they come and go whenever they want......n she's always not around....aiseh man......no chance to give her a good bonking :p .....any bros try her b4?so make a FR if u had....i just had glimpses of her one day when i was there n she look pretty stunning to me man.....argh!making a comeback to robin spa after my sacred hatyai mission!!!GOD GOT EYES!!!

She is tall at 1.65 m, looks not too impressive with some pimples loh. nice hour glass body.nice butt with G string, soft and slow BBBJ, but no AR, body real smooth..me just enjoyed every bit of her body.She is from Penang.
Will try Gucci on my next trip in Nov.
Enjoy your mission to hatya, I am still in Taipei..
Cheers

Licky88
27-10-2003, 12:58 AM
Thks all brudders for the informative and wonderful FRs on Ipoh. I shall driving there with a few frens on Mon (27/10) to Thur (30/10). Will try to visit those places mentioned as I have copied them in my PDA! Will submit a FR after that! Cheers!

Brother S
29-10-2003, 08:52 PM
sorry, is there any ex-geylang gals working in robin spa? heard from a friend that a few ex-gl ladies are workin there now, can anyone verifed

simnon
29-10-2003, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Brother S
sorry, is there any ex-geylang gals working in robin spa? heard from a friend that a few ex-gl ladies are workin there now, can anyone verifed

One ex gl gal by the name of Maggi was working there while waiting for her permit to be renewed and it was last year ago.
You may also see ex roman spa gal there too.

Cheers

singmakan
29-10-2003, 11:04 PM
One ex gl gal by the name of Maggi was working there while waiting for her permit to be renewed and it was last year ago.
You may also see ex roman spa gal there too.

Cheers

May I know where is Robin Spa? In which Hotel?

Thanks

watchman
30-10-2003, 11:47 AM
May I know where is Robin Spa? In which Hotel?

Thanks

U saja mau makan. Macam mana dgn trip yang lalu?? Tak ada cerita kah??

watchman
30-10-2003, 11:51 AM
There are couple of regulars Hdy cheongster in Hdy now and should be staying till 2nd Nov, let me know if you could make it to join them. Chances are slim that I could lead you to cheong Hdy. My mission to Hdy is always a snipe mission, fast, sharp and silent.

Aiyah, MD like this sur in no time my house b a meeting place 4 "ham chung". :D
Nice 2 have regulars like your group but c ppl whether they can hv same wavelength.

singmakan
30-10-2003, 01:26 PM
U saja mau makan. Macam mana dgn trip yang lalu?? Tak ada cerita kah??
aiyah, belum balik lah. minggu akan datang baru balik.

Licky88
30-10-2003, 06:32 PM
Just came back from Ipoh; Perak. It's true that there are Big sisters and Taiwan at Jln Kempar or in Chinese Cantonese is known as Kum Po Rd.

Managed to book Ferrari No: 01 at Taiwan. The others cunt find or not there. Std rate is RM80. Ferrari is 28 yrs ( according to her ), perm short hair with small boobs - A but very big nipples and soft breasts. Nice to touch.

She gave very good blow job, gd suction also. Friendly and can chat also. She says she is from JB. Prefer working there than Sg becoz more freedom and safe there. According to her Delux karoake is the same boos as Taiwan.

My fren order No: 7. Full of gd FRs on her. Dunt noe the name but he is very satisfied with the service.

MrDevil
12-11-2003, 06:56 PM
Aiyah, MD like this sur in no time my house b a meeting place 4 "ham chung". :D
Nice 2 have regulars like your group but c ppl whether they can hv same wavelength.

i was back during Deepavali but its a family trip, will be back again this month end but will be escorted back too. When I am back the right time, i will PM you to meet up.

Then perhaps we can plan to cheong Betong for a day.

watchman
12-11-2003, 11:44 PM
Sur no problem. hope 2 b hearin frm u soooon.

MrDevil
13-11-2003, 02:04 AM
Sur no problem. hope 2 b hearin frm u soooon.

where have you been hiding? so long never see you post

watchman
13-11-2003, 06:57 PM
1) Nang Khon
2) Chiang Rai

finally
Chiang mai.

On the run mah....:D

So, how u olding up? I mean ur testorone level. Still able to cheong 3 babes in 1 night?? Best regards 2 ur gf. Don't want 2 b specific but 'sum chi tow meng'

MrDevil
14-11-2003, 02:59 AM
1) Nang Khon
2) Chiang Rai

finally
Chiang mai.

On the run mah....:D

So, how u olding up? I mean ur testorone level. Still able to cheong 3 babes in 1 night?? Best regards 2 ur gf. Don't want 2 b specific but 'sum chi tow meng'

never had a chance to restored my sperm level, cheonging 3 babies a night is a little shiong if you do that too frequently. Which GF u refering? I have one at each joint... :D

ForestGump
25-11-2003, 01:11 PM
hello bros... how are u guys?
I am back here in ipoh for few days holiday.

After reading those topics and recommendations on Robin Spa.. and the super highly recommended GUCCI from Robin Spa, i decided to go for a try yesterday.

I went to the Spa around 3pm.. lots of people there.. damn crowded, but nvm lar... headed to the jacuzzi... and man.. damn dissappointed.. the facilities there is very very very bad.. the water is so smelly and dirty... after few minutes i came out and faster to the shower.. other facilities is in very bad condition too...

then after shower i go have a cup of coffee.. then the captain approached me and asked me any girl i know.. i told him GUCCI..and he said GUCCI very free today..so he arranged for me immediately.. hmm...

went upstairs to a room..(hotel room) with GUCCI.. major dissapointment.. GUCCI kinda old..i think around early 30s.. (or maybe 29). not so good looking..and body kinda fat..
she showered me.. then proceded to the bed... i tot nevermind lar..outlook not so acctractive nvm lar..as long service is good then can alreadi lar... and the services...---> MAJOR DISSAPPOINTMENT again!! started cat-bath...just a few licks.. ask me to turn in front liao.. not even 1 minute.. then started licking the front part of my body..and yes.. a few lick only..( i think if like that better dont cat bath lar..)... then blow job... for a while only.. just a very very poor blow job... i asked her to blow longer..she said she scared i will cum if she blow longer...put on the cap..and start FJ... man...damn turn-off... she seems very "RUSH" and the attitude is not so good..

its a very very dissappointment after i read some post saying that this GUCCI is the best fuck in Ipoh... or guarantee u 101% satisfication...hmmm.....

overall still JB is the best... suddenly feel those spas at JBs like Grand Blue Wave, Lion, NY, Roman are the best!!

i do have a look at other girls there at robin spa..lots of younger and sexier and better girls there..rather than GUCCI!!!!

hmmm..nvmlar... wasted RM130....
and today will be going to TAIWAN to check out any nice girls there or not...

FR Ratings :
========
Robin Spa, Ipoh ---- GUCCI

Looks : 5/10 (too old for me)
Body : 5/10 (a little too fat)
Cat-Bath : -2/10 (better dont cat bath if just wanto rush like this.. :( )
BlowJob : 2/10
FJ : 3/10 (so-so only lar... i am damn turned off when she start screaming saying she is so high..wanto cum...)

ok...up to u guys.... can check out this GUCCI if you want..

but for the best value of your money... please refer to my FR on HONEY - Hotel Grand Blue wave...

watchman
26-11-2003, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by ForestGump

After reading those topics and recommendations on Robin Spa.. and the super highly recommended GUCCI from Robin Spa, i decided to go for a try yesterday.

I went to the Spa around 3pm.. lots of people there.. damn crowded, but nvm lar... headed to the jacuzzi... and man.. damn dissappointed.. the facilities there is very very very bad.. the water is so smelly and dirty... after few minutes i came out and faster to the shower.. other facilities is in very bad condition too...

then after shower i go have a cup of coffee.. then the captain approached me and asked me any girl i know.. i told him GUCCI..and he said GUCCI very free today..so he arranged for me immediately.. hmm...

went upstairs to a room..(hotel room) with GUCCI.. major dissapointment.. GUCCI kinda old..i think around early 30s.. (or maybe 29). not so good looking..and body kinda fat..
she showered me.. then proceded to the bed... i tot nevermind lar..outlook not so acctractive nvm lar..as long service is good then can alreadi lar... and the services...---> MAJOR DISSAPPOINTMENT again!! started cat-bath...just a few licks.. ask me to turn in front liao.. not even 1 minute.. then started licking the front part of my body..and yes.. a few lick only..( i think if like that better dont cat bath lar..)... then blow job... for a while only.. just a very very poor blow job... i asked her to blow longer..she said she scared i will cum if she blow longer...put on the cap..and start FJ... man...damn turn-off... she seems very "RUSH" and the attitude is not so good..

its a very very dissappointment after i read some post saying that this GUCCI is the best fuck in Ipoh... or guarantee u 101% satisfication...hmmm.....

overall still JB is the best... suddenly feel those spas at JBs like Grand Blue Wave, Lion, NY, Roman are the best!!

i do have a look at other girls there at robin spa..lots of younger and sexier and better girls there..rather than GUCCI!!!!

FR Ratings :
========

FJ : 3/10 (so-so only lar... i am damn turned off when she start screaming saying she is so high..wanto cum...)

but for the best value of your money... please refer to my FR on HONEY - Hotel Grand Blue wave...

Sori 2 hear that u didn't get what u wanted. But then as u mention, there was a crowd. So maybe she is sick of c ing n suckin dicks all day.
Hope u hv better luck in Taiwan. Try Ipoh SPA.

MrDevil
26-11-2003, 03:26 AM

FR Ratings :
========

I oso just got back from Ipoh after spending a weekend there but haizz dun get to cheong much except went to Shatter 8 at old TT. Seen some Malays and PRC FLs that my frens say can overnite but dun intend to mess around in dark, dunno when thaigal bottle will cum from behind.

Am not a HC cheongters but have tried couple of HC gals in Ipoh Spa and Ritz Garden some time back, nothing comparable to Eden and Lion Spa. Well, perhaps thats the reason why Ipoh cheongster prefer cheonging LOS than in Ipoh.

ForestGump
26-11-2003, 11:32 AM
went to taiwan and big sister yesterday... but too crowded... hari raya ..holiday..lots of ppl.. even malay also got... hahahaha..
anyway.. not much girls yesterday..most of them are working... but the time i going out from taiwan.. saw a girl..just came out from 'working'..damn nice figure..face also very nice...

mr.devil.. i heard from my frens...there are LSBs now in ipoh... but mini-LSB like the Kulai style wan.. i heard got in Bercham, Ipoh Garden and Ipoh town there also got...

MrDevil
26-11-2003, 02:58 PM
went to taiwan and big sister yesterday... but too crowded... hari raya ..holiday..lots of ppl.. even malay also got... hahahaha..
anyway.. not much girls yesterday..most of them are working... but the time i going out from taiwan.. saw a girl..just came out from 'working'..damn nice figure..face also very nice...

mr.devil.. i heard from my frens...there are LSBs now in ipoh... but mini-LSB like the Kulai style wan.. i heard got in Bercham, Ipoh Garden and Ipoh town there also got...

I have heard oni in Jln Kampar , just behind Maxis. This one no sign board, down stairs is pub.

I guess another one in Ipoh Garden is called Butterfly near the old JPJ building but its all Sarawak & Malay gals, oni few lookable but dunno it is a LSB, though it has few rooms with KTV. Dunno about Bercham liao ....

One eye_123
05-12-2003, 12:31 PM
Where is this butterfly??? First time hearing bout the place. Near the old JPJ building.... Is it near to Ipoh Garden Plaza???

MrDevil
05-12-2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by One eye_123
Where is this butterfly??? First time hearing bout the place. Near the old JPJ building.... Is it near to Ipoh Garden Plaza???

Yes, near Ipoh Garden Plaza

One eye_123
05-12-2003, 02:35 PM
Thanks....

tech
08-12-2003, 06:12 PM
Hello.
Since so many bro from Ipoh. How about arranging something during cny... hatyai maybe.
I'm from Ipoh too but now trap in boring Brunei.

Cheers.

watchman
08-12-2003, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by tech
Hello.
Since so many bro from Ipoh. How about arranging something during cny... hatyai maybe.
I'm from Ipoh too but now trap in boring Brunei.

Cheers.

Sorry 2 hear abt ur situation. But going 2 Hdy during CNY is suicide. Prices r double at that time and ppl there r all money minded. It is scary.
U hv a right idea of organising a gatherin but Ipoh guys here r all sly..i mean shy ppl. So when r u comin back?

MrDevil
09-12-2003, 01:12 AM
Sorry 2 hear abt ur situation. But going 2 Hdy during CNY is suicide. Prices r double at that time and ppl there r all money minded. It is scary.
U hv a right idea of organising a gatherin but Ipoh guys here r all sly..i mean shy ppl. So when r u comin back?

Well, i am definetely on if there is any arrangement, but in Ipoh oso difficult... everywhere oso full house, and you can forget to cheong any happening places during CNY.

I guess there are little from Ipoh who know about this site, so bro watchman do your part to recruit more Ipohians to join lar, then you can start to orguinice weekly mission liao

tech
09-12-2003, 04:54 PM

Will be back around 20/1. Thought of going BKK but I will be slaughter by parents if go during CNY. Never ever cheong in Ipoh before.... knows too many people. And also didn't know that Ipoh is so happening except for Iph Gdn East & Greentwn.

Why dont some of you guys pop by East Malaysia (Miri, Limbang, Lawas, etc) when FREE... Flight is cheaper with Airasia flying in. Booze and babes are ok too. Imagine "Harimau" beer - $1 p/can.

Brunei can be a bit boring but if you are daring lots of lobang.

Cheers

watchman
09-12-2003, 07:05 PM
Well, i am definetely on if there is any arrangement, but in Ipoh oso difficult... everywhere oso full house, and you can forget to cheong any happening places during CNY.

I guess there are little from Ipoh who know about this site, so bro watchman do your part to recruit more Ipohians to join lar, then you can start to orguinice weekly mission liao

No xperience in orguinice. Anyway, very 'siong' on wallet. If any1 wants to take up the active role, will hv my support.

[i]
Will be back around 20/1. Thought of going BKK but I will be slaughter by parents if go during CNY. Never ever cheong in Ipoh before.... knows too many people. And also didn't know that Ipoh is so happening except for Iph Gdn East & Greentwn.

Why dont some of you guys pop by East Malaysia (Miri, Limbang, Lawas, etc) when FREE... Flight is cheaper with Airasia flying in. Booze and babes are ok too. Imagine "Harimau" beer - $1 p/can.

Brunei can be a bit boring but if you are daring lots of lobang.
[/B]

Thks for the invitation. But my guess is girls don't come cheap. N what makes it worse is it is a muslim country. But not 4 the royals. *hint*

tech
10-12-2003, 12:58 PM
Thks for the invitation. But my guess is girls don't come cheap. N what makes it worse is it is a muslim country. But not 4 the royals. *hint* [/B][/QUOTE]

THere is option for girls here. Around the region of $30/$40 for working girls. Freelance - $50/$100/$150. Better to cheong in Malaysia, coz booze is legal and also more varieties for babes. :D

watchman
15-12-2003, 02:12 AM
Since there was no objection, I decide to post this. Is a pic of a pussy. Hope u Ipoh guys like it. :D

http://www.youarelame.com/pn/modules/gallery/albums/Animals/pussy_close_up.jpg

SaKuRaGi24
15-12-2003, 03:23 AM

FR Ratings :
========

bro forrest,long time i didnt check this thread liao.....sorry to hear bout ur sexperience at Robin Spa.....indeed it was me who recommended Gucci for the bros here to try out.....tho not very sure whether we are toking bout the same Gucci here coz the Gucci i took on was 21 years old onli (according to her la of course).....but then,even if she's lying bout her age,she definitely would not be over 25 imho.and somemore,she's one of the ang pai there,so her kungfu shouldnt be that bad i think.at least,i enjoyed my session with her,if we are toking bout the same chick here.the last time i contacted her,she told me she quit working there liao coz her mum passed away recently.well,at the end of the day we have to tell ourselves that one man's meat might be another man's poison.....or the other way round :o ......my apologies if my posts mislead u.

Happykiwi
15-12-2003, 04:37 AM
Since there was no objection, I decide to post this. Is a pic of a pussy. Hope u Ipoh guys like it. :D

http://www.youarelame.com/pn/modules/gallery/albums/Animals/pussy_close_up.jpg

Shit! That's one hairy pussy if I ever saw one! :D Thanks for sharing brother!

watchman
17-12-2003, 02:44 AM
O.k, if u need a harder erection then pm MDevil for his Magix pills.

But if u hv a penis problem like this:
http://george.bush.has-a-small-penis.com/1.jpg

Then hv I got a solution! This old age technip has been buried in this mining town but uncovered by yours truly. Unlike other programs, it is quick,effective n free! 3 simple instruction!

And here is it:

http://studenten.freepage.de/foste2/satire/englisch/engl3/Originaldateien/Penis.jpg

This was brought 2 u by Ipoh guy. Proud 2 b IPOHAN!

MrDevil
17-12-2003, 04:22 AM
O.k, if u need a harder erection then pm MDevil for his Magix pills.

But if u hv a penis problem like this:
http://george.bush.has-a-small-penis.com/1.jpg

Then hv I got a solution! This old age technip has been buried in this mining town but uncovered by yours truly. Unlike other programs, it is quick,effective n free! 3 simple instruction!

And here is it:

http://studenten.freepage.de/foste2/satire/englisch/engl3/Originaldateien/Penis.jpg

This was brought 2 u by Ipoh guy. Proud 2 b IPOHAN!

Bro, helping me promoting Magix... Ipoh need distributors oso, interested?? hehehehe

Just got back from Ipoh after a weekend, manage to cheong couple of places.. will share tomorrow after a good rest

watchman
18-12-2003, 06:07 PM
Bro, helping me promoting Magix... Ipoh need distributors oso, interested?? hehehehe

Just got back from Ipoh after a weekend, manage to cheong couple of places.. will share tomorrow after a good rest

Ipoh ppl very shy. Frm this thread, can c young Ipohans no. very small. Nice 2 c u 'infectin' some of the char bor here. Hope all r cute 1s. :p

MrDevil
18-12-2003, 06:46 PM
Ipoh ppl very shy. Frm this thread, can c young Ipohans no. very small. Nice 2 c u 'infectin' some of the char bor here. Hope all r cute 1s. :p

no arr.... i always thought all the great cheongsters are from Ipoh... bcos the training ground was in LOS ..heheheheh

Ipoh kind of boring, dead town after 2am... haizz...

watchman
19-12-2003, 03:35 AM
no arr.... i always thought all the great cheongsters are from Ipoh... bcos the training ground was in LOS ..heheheheh

Ipoh kind of boring, dead town after 2am... haizz...

Ipoh not like JB mar. But then after 2am can still 'jalan-jalan cari makan' if u know the lobangs. HeHEHe.

MrDevil
19-12-2003, 03:48 AM
Ipoh not like JB mar. But then after 2am can still 'jalan-jalan cari makan' if u know the lobangs. HeHEHe.

i was too long away from Ipoh to have lobangs, dunno where to jalan after 2 am, except Welo Court, hehehehehe

watchman
19-12-2003, 04:13 AM
i was too long away from Ipoh to have lobangs, dunno where to jalan after 2 am, except Welo Court, hehehehehe

Ah guas fav hole there. U got ur basic training there, meh? HeHe. Better go 2 Shuttle, can find PRC or Thais. Can practice ur fav Thai luv songs on them c whether can shiok them. Wait, then sur thai bttle kena ur head! :D

MrDevil
19-12-2003, 05:15 AM
Ah guas fav hole there. U got ur basic training there, meh? HeHe. Better go 2 Shuttle, can find PRC or Thais. Can practice ur fav Thai luv songs on them c whether can shiok them. Wait, then sur thai bttle kena ur head! :D

aiyah, sometimes fun to tease those ah kua..eehehehehe

too noisy and messy there, but i was at the upstair pubs opened by one of my "old uncle", got sexy show at 1am.. realy chio, nose almost almost bleed

watchman
19-12-2003, 07:24 PM
aiyah, sometimes fun to tease those ah kua..eehehehehe

too noisy and messy there, but i was at the upstair pubs opened by one of my "old uncle", got sexy show at 1am.. realy chio, nose almost almost bleed

Sur, aunties must b dancin 'cause when c pretty girls, only ur didi make noise inside. Got reliable source confirming that!:D

watchman
23-12-2003, 02:51 AM
Secrets to a happy marriage
1. It is important to find a woman that cooks and cleans
2. It is important to find a woman that makes good money
3. It is important to find a woman that likes to have sex
4. It is important that these three women never meet

MrDevil
06-01-2004, 03:21 AM
Secrets to a happy marriage
1. It is important to find a woman that cooks and cleans
2. It is important to find a woman that makes good money
3. It is important to find a woman that likes to have sex
4. It is important that these three women never meet

FOund women 1 & 3 but still looking for 2, have got anyone to intro to me? :D

Pai seh, i was suppose to call you up to meet up tat day but end up being caught by some frens. Perhaps we will meet up again during CNY

watchman
06-01-2004, 08:58 AM
FOund women 1 & 3 but still looking for 2, have got anyone to intro to me? :D

Pai seh, i was suppose to call you up to meet up tat day but end up being caught by some frens. Perhaps we will meet up again during CNY

NVM. But u own me a bttle of Chivas. Then my puad jai can b heal. :D

MrDevil
06-01-2004, 02:12 PM
NVM. But u own me a bttle of Chivas. Then my puad jai can b heal. :D

pai seh, i rather drink water than drink Chivas, may consider if its Swing... hehehhee :D

watchman
06-01-2004, 07:57 PM
pai seh, i rather drink water than drink Chivas, may consider if its Swing... hehehhee :D

Waah! Don't care as long as got pui yin 2 raba.:D
Juz got back frm Sitiawan. Many PRC workin there. Fren took me to the lobangs 2 inspect n all I can say is ...........suai mark mark. Had one, the smell of her still linger on as I write this.

MrDevil
07-01-2004, 05:14 AM
Waah! Don't care as long as got pui yin 2 raba.:D
Juz got back frm Sitiawan. Many PRC workin there. Fren took me to the lobangs 2 inspect n all I can say is ...........suai mark mark. Had one, the smell of her still linger on as I write this.

Sitiawan oso got lobang? U heard the news from Cameron? Heard that majority of PRC from Ipoh shifted their base there, check it out ;)

watchman
07-01-2004, 06:46 PM
Sitiawan oso got lobang? U heard the news from Cameron? Heard that majority of PRC from Ipoh shifted their base there, check it out ;)

Cameron. Next time there, pick chinese pear instead strawberries.:D

CBsex
13-01-2004, 06:56 AM
hei bro,

Any bro can guide me to Ipoh LSB?
Cos I would like to cheong at Ipoh in this Chinese New Year

watchman
13-01-2004, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by CBsex
hei bro,

Consider this. First off, prices will be high. 2nd, choices will b limited. 3rd, most b close for the holidays. Best bet, go to Shuttle 8 n try feelin 'round 4 freelancers.

Give MDevil a ring 'cause he will back here.

MrDevil
13-01-2004, 02:08 PM
hei bro,

during normal days, the ratio is oredi 8 gals 30 men, during CNY... the ratio will be 5 gal 50 men, so how does this 5 poor gal manage to serve all the men...

During CNY, you better PCC and gamble at home, chance of getting good chick will be very little unless you are game to hunt some from disco or pubs at Ipoh Gdn East

MrDevil
13-01-2004, 02:19 PM
Consider this. First off, prices will be high. 2nd, choices will b limited. 3rd, most b close for the holidays. Best bet, go to Shuttle 8 n try feelin 'round 4 freelancers.

Give MDevil a ring 'cause he will back here.

Shuttle 8 really got so much freelancer meh? Everytime I see those, I thought they are some house maid sneak out for fun :D

watchman
13-01-2004, 07:08 PM
Shuttle 8 really got so much freelancer meh? Everytime I see those, I thought they are some house maid sneak out for fun :D

U clean their 'hole' n they can clean ur house mar....hahaha

watchman
13-01-2004, 07:11 PM
during normal days, the ratio is oredi 8 gals 30 men, during CNY... the ratio will be 5 gal 50 men, so how does this 5 poor gal manage to serve all the men...

During CNY, you better PCC and gamble at home, chance of getting good chick will be very little unless you are game to hunt some from disco or pubs at Ipoh Gdn East

Now the secret is out, guess I will stay n gamble. :mad:

MrDevil
14-01-2004, 01:25 AM
Now the secret is out, guess I will stay n gamble. :mad:

gamble strip poker?? :D

watchman
14-01-2004, 01:45 AM
gamble strip poker?? :D

If got, sur reserve seat for u mar.

MrDevil
14-01-2004, 02:53 AM
If got, sur reserve seat for u mar.

u just get sexy sweet puying wor

watchman
14-01-2004, 01:32 PM
u just get sexy sweet puying wor

Pssst! Don't write so clear mar, or else e'ryone here oso want to join our 'gambling session'.:D

MrDevil
14-01-2004, 03:29 PM
Pssst! Don't write so clear mar, or else e'ryone here oso want to join our 'gambling session'.:D

lets see how many bros wanna to join us into your gambling dent.. whats the house rule?

Reaper
15-01-2004, 01:50 AM
lets see how many bros wanna to join us into your gambling dent.. whats the house rule?

Gambling?!?!!?!???! i wan to gamble also..........wats the maximum bet?:D

MrDevil
15-01-2004, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Reaper
Gambling?!?!!?!???! i wan to gamble also..........wats the maximum bet?:D

bare back bare all :D

watchman
15-01-2004, 02:29 PM
Will bring k-y n minyak sapi 4 the more adventurous.:D

MrDevil
16-01-2004, 03:52 AM
Will bring k-y n minyak sapi 4 the more adventurous.:D

arrrggghhh.. exclude me if thats one of the wwwwwww chips :D

watchman
16-01-2004, 04:11 AM
arrrggghhh.. exclude me if thats one of the wwwwwww chips :D

In case we horny boys lose. KeKeKe....

kangtow
17-01-2004, 06:40 PM
the girls at Big Sister or Taiwan available for "overnight"

what is the charges like ?

thanks

ForestGump
19-01-2004, 11:33 AM
my fren told me that there is a SPA/HC in HOTEL EXCELSIOR...with PRC... rite ar??
how much the cost???

axel
25-01-2004, 10:13 AM
Hey guys. Read all of your comments about HC in Ipoh. I'm a regular myself. Anyway, I think Taiwan is still the best HC in Ipoh...minus the jacuzzi & sauna!!! More choices but the girls changes every now and then. The other HCs are 88 & Big Sister. Not much choices but you can try your luck. By the way, all this 3 HC belongs to the same boss and the girls rotate among this 3 joint. Damage - RM80. I just discovered a new HC, which also belongs to the same boss, UNME massage centre. Located just opposite Ipoh's AIA building, somewhere near MGS school. Girls...hmm...sometimes there are plenty of nice chicks, sometimes so so only. Try your luck la. It charges the cheapest rate in Ipoh, RM70. Previously, it was only RM60 but I guess business pickup lately as more & more people aware of the new place. With the price you're paying, don't expect much...but inclusive of SOP bath, blowjob & banging!!! Recommendations? Well, can't recommend any 'coz the girls changes often. Oh yeah, most of the girls are from Thai/Myanmar, some locals too...chinese, malay & indian. Communocations is not a problem la. Can speak mandarin with those thais.

Another new joint opened recently at Fair Park Hotel (1st floor). Full package cost about RM148, massage RM68 and sauna/jacuzzi usage only RM28. Again, not much variety la. Majority Thais. But the massage is among the best in town. Should try it.

There are some old joints like Wildcat in Jln Yang Kalsom. Dunno about the quality there. Will post next time, maybe. Never had a chance to go Robin & Ipoh Spa. Will go next time. But i know there's a HC just opposite ipoh Spa, Helen Massage Centre, if not mistaken? Anyone been there? Ritz Kowloon? Didn't know there was a HC there. I thought that was the place for "aqua"??

Guys, that's all. Any feedback?

ForestGump
30-01-2004, 10:03 PM
hows the girls quality there in FAIRPARK Hotel HC??
thai girls only? no locals?? qualities??

gigantic_tk
27-03-2004, 01:44 AM
Let's cheong Ipoh ????

Here is one report from Bros Kaki from other site:

Yoo hoo, it is finally up.

Ipoh main attractions are far and between, and action places are disguised as massage parlour. Here is some info:

Most action places in Ipoh close at 12pm. So go early if you want good tasting worms.

1. Taiwan Massage Parlour: At Jalan Kampar opposite The Store supermarket. Mostly Malaysia Chinese and some Indians. They used to have Thais, Myamar and Cambodian but the wind got to them last year. Price = Rm80/30 minutes for massage + 1shot. Usually BJ with cap on only. Room setup is basic but clean. Girls are OK and usually are those in their 20s.

Any taxi driver can bring you there. If he says don't know, burn him

My rating: 7/10. for the price and more selection of girls

2. Big Sister: About 300m from Taiwan. More or less same setup as Taiwan. Price wise quite similar.

My rating: 7/10. Price and also the girls here are usually younger looking than Taiwan.

3. Jalan Yang Kalsom: Got 2-3 massage parlors. Just 3 minutes drive from Taiwan. Price is between RM40-Rm60. much basic setup and the ladies(yes not girls) give more satisfying service. But it depends.

My rating: 5/10. The girls are old and the place a bit dirty for my taste.

4. Hotel Robin: Check out the spa besides it and the girls are OK. Usually Malaysian Chinese in their 20s also this Spa has got jacuzzi and stuff. Like most HC in KL. Price is = RM130 for full package.

My rating: 7.5/10. Cheap compares to KL.

Feeling lucky? I know they hide the PRC some where (cannot tell here). You have got to ask OKT. I have seen them before.

5. There are about 4-5 massage parlours like those situated along Jalan Yang Kalsom, just a stone throw away from Robin Hotel. My rating: 5/10. But go and take a look at their Indians. Some of them are really hot!

6. Tambun Inn: The spa is at 1st floor. Go early as this place is one of the happenings, and closes early too. Price = around RM130 for FJ. setting is similar to Robin Spa. Myrating:8/10. Some of the youngest and famous girls work here.

7. Ipoh Spa: Jalan Pasir puteh. about 5 minutes drive from Taiwan. Similar setting as Robin Spa. Price also similar. My rating: 8/10. The spa and jacuzzi are better than some I have been to in KL. Girls quality like Robin. Young local Chinese and and some Malays.

There are more, but that is all for the moment.

Ipoh is quite unlike KL, do not go to those 4-5 star hotel spa. Fat hope.

Price wise if you are paying more than RM170 for full package I would say you are being overcharged. Unless you are talking about FL.

Some possible pick up places are those beside Kinta City shopping complex. Many pubs, lounges and restaurant. Feel Like Bangsar.

Checkout this one pub (not sure the name) which is facing Kinta City and at the second row of shoplots nearest to Kinta City.

All beer girls working are Malay and they are very, and I do mean very friendly. Rub, touch, hit, pinch, kiss or more as you like. But please treat them as equal. Beers are cheap so you can spend whole night here for Rm50. Ask any Taxi man and if he does not know, burn him

Cheers,

Kaki

Just attached to share with bros cheongster here......kekekek...

CBsex
27-03-2004, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by gigantic_tk
Let's cheong Ipoh ????

Ipoh main attractions are far and between, and action places are disguised as massage parlour. Here is some info:

Most action places in Ipoh close at 12pm. So go early if you want good tasting worms.

1. Taiwan Massage Parlour: At Jalan Kampar opposite The Store supermarket. Mostly Malaysia Chinese and some Indians. They used to have Thais, Myamar and Cambodian but the wind got to them last year. Price = Rm80/30 minutes for massage + 1shot. Usually BJ with cap on only. Room setup is basic but clean. Girls are OK and usually are those in their 20s.

2. Big Sister: About 300m from Taiwan. More or less same setup as Taiwan. Price wise quite similar.

My rating: 7/10. Price and also the girls here are usually younger looking than Taiwan.

3. Jalan Yang Kalsom: Got 2-3 massage parlors. Just 3 minutes drive from Taiwan. Price is between RM40-Rm60. much basic setup and the ladies(yes not girls) give more satisfying service. But it depends.

4. Hotel Robin: Check out the spa besides it and the girls are OK. Usually Malaysian Chinese in their 20s also this Spa has got jacuzzi and stuff. Like most HC in KL. Price is = RM130 for full package.

Feeling lucky? I know they hide the PRC some where (cannot tell here). You have got to ask OKT. I have seen them before.

5. There are about 4-5 massage parlours like those situated along Jalan Yang Kalsom, just a stone throw away from Robin Hotel. My rating: 5/10. But go and take a look at their Indians. Some of them are really hot!

6. Tambun Inn: The spa is at 1st floor. Go early as this place is one of the happenings, and closes early too. Price = around RM130 for FJ. setting is similar to Robin Spa. Myrating:8/10. Some of the youngest and famous girls work here.

7. Ipoh Spa: Jalan Pasir puteh. about 5 minutes drive from Taiwan. Similar setting as Robin Spa. Price also similar. My rating: 8/10. The spa and jacuzzi are better than some I have been to in KL. Girls quality like Robin. Young local Chinese and and some Malays.

Price wise if you are paying more than RM170 for full package I would say you are being overcharged. Unless you are talking about FL.

Some possible pick up places are those beside Kinta City shopping complex. Many pubs, lounges and restaurant. Feel Like Bangsar.

Checkout this one pub (not sure the name) which is facing Kinta City and at the second row of shoplots nearest to Kinta City.

All beer girls working are Malay and they are very, and I do mean very friendly. Rub, touch, hit, pinch, kiss or more as you like. But please treat them as equal. Beers are cheap so you can spend whole night here for Rm50. Ask any Taxi man and if he does not know, burn him

Cheers,

Kaki

Ipoh spa located in the hotel?

MrDevil
27-03-2004, 10:43 AM
Ipoh spa located in the hotel?

Ipoh Classic Spa located at Jln Pasir Puteh, just beside the main road. No discreetion at all

simnon
28-03-2004, 09:53 AM
I did not see any malay beer ladies before. all chinese so far.

I did see one beer lady offering her services at Hotel New Caspian for RM100 for ST.

Was in Ipoh from 19th to 21st March.
The gals in taiwan and 88 are locals instead of the young thais.
Price wise remains at RM80.Hopefully, will see more young thais in them since the election is over.

Even my favorite Robin Spa has no gals that is 21 yo or younger.

Just my comments

Originally posted by gigantic_tk
Let's cheong Ipoh ????

Cheers,

Kaki

kangtow
23-04-2004, 10:28 AM
I did not see any malay beer ladies before. all chinese so far.

I did see one beer lady offering her services at Hotel New Caspian for RM100 for ST.

Was in Ipoh from 19th to 21st March.
The gals in taiwan and 88 are locals instead of the young thais.
Price wise remains at RM80.Hopefully, will see more young thais in them since the election is over.

Even my favorite Robin Spa has no gals that is 21 yo or younger.

Just my comments

girls at taiwan available for overnite ? how much ?
planning to get a young thai/viet for overnite bonk sessions ..... yummy ...
wondering how to communicate with them

simnon
23-04-2004, 01:42 PM
girls at taiwan available for overnite ? how much ?
planning to get a young thai/viet for overnite bonk sessions ..... yummy ...
wondering how to communicate with them

Have not tried the gals for overnight, but you can negotiate with the gals when you are bonking them.
I think the gals do not do overnight.
Well, last trip when I was there, no thai syst, all locals in the ae range of 23 to 28 yo.
All gals communicate in mandarin, cantonese, hokkien and malay. Even the indian gal speak cantonese.
By the way, a number of penang gals work for short term to earn quick bucks.

kangtow
23-04-2004, 03:15 PM
Have not tried the gals for overnight, but you can negotiate with the gals when you are bonking them.
I think the gals do not do overnight.
Well, last trip when I was there, no thai syst, all locals in the ae range of 23 to 28 yo.
All gals communicate in mandarin, cantonese, hokkien and malay. Even the indian gal speak cantonese.
By the way, a number of penang gals work for short term to earn quick bucks.

ops no overnite one ah ... damn ... i sick of 45/60 mins quickie ....

any lobang to get "virgin" .... hoi bau package .... must be very ex ... but want to try leh .... :)

watchman
25-04-2004, 12:30 PM

any lobang to get "virgin" .... hoi bau package .... must be very ex ... but want to try leh .... :)
Hate 2 inform u but all Ipoh virgin girls are all 'deflower'. Those that hv not r headed 4 'scrap'. Cruel but true.

MrDevil
27-04-2004, 12:30 AM

at Ipoh, perhaps you will have better luck to find virgins at those secondary school, otherwise drive up 1hr 30mins to Betong to find one. Chances are slim to find one that you could deflower with money at Ipoh.

watchman
28-04-2004, 12:39 AM
at Ipoh, perhaps you will have better luck to find virgins at those secondary school, otherwise drive up 1hr 30mins to Betong to find one. Chances are slim to find one that you could deflower with money at Ipoh.

Aiyah! MD don't encourage them 2. :eek: My godsister is 1 of those virgin schoolgirls n quite pretty. So is her friends...mmmmmmm

MrDevil
28-04-2004, 04:43 AM
Aiyah! MD don't encourage them 2. :eek: My godsister is 1 of those virgin schoolgirls n quite pretty. So is her friends...mmmmmmm

like tat must call u when i am back liao to have breakfast in their canteen.. onz?

yippiedie
30-04-2004, 01:20 AM

Hmmm... When are you free? We go out for a drink. Nothing la... Just fren-fren/ bro-bro go for a drink. Maybe you can call your godsister along? :)

Kidding la, ya... Dun flame me.

Raidster1
12-05-2004, 10:52 AM

Cheers,

Kaki

I went to ipoh yesterday 11/05. AS you recommended I went to Tambun Inn around 2pm. Many massage rooms and massage chairs and only 2 ladies there around 30's, the okt says 68 for massage + 100 for package = total rm168. I said nevermind.

Took a taxi, the driver says no more ipoh spa, renames classic spa can you confirm the change :confused:

Went to Robin spa, I took a girl the okt sam recommended. She bath me but do not allow me to touch her. bbbj is ok. no kissing. fj is like dead-fish. growns when I want to change position fk, change to doggie style and finish off :(

When leaving, I saw some younger good looking girls. in my oponion, i should have waited, better to choose a girl that looks good to me rather than from okt. Total damage rm130.

ccl69
18-02-2008, 10:28 PM
Any bros out there been to perak recently? Needs some update on this cos going there this sunday.....Thanks

goulzx
20-02-2008, 02:46 PM
Any bros out there been to perak recently? Needs some update on this cos going there this sunday.....Thanks

Hi! All Bros / Tai Lao. I am newbie here... care to share n give some tips... im not into this b4...so need all ur help thou...bubye...ciao

ps: update me for ipoh places then

kewltodamax
13-05-2009, 03:55 AM
I'm a boy who grew up in Sitiawan for years and all I can say is how dumb and innocent ppl here are....until I fell for it.

So many years here and I never knew this place had chicken farms...and summore Watchmen and MrDevil telling this place place so keng in the farms..

Yet nobody divulged proper full detailed information about the place, I need some background locations to scout.

If anyone can tell me at least some places to check out, I assure you I will give a full repo of the place so that those travelling down this so called "quiet town" can have a piece of mind knowing there will always be "pickles to pluck"

Don't worry bout the middle details, I'll take care of that, as I did in Geylang, a single kampung boy trudging in the metropolitan sex city...imagine, ALONE!

So anyone can help me with a few minor details to push me to the right places in Sitiawan?

azree8
23-05-2009, 05:37 PM
Yaohan Hotel in Sitiawan got massage parlour but dunno whether they offer extra service..better check it out..TQ

WoodWind
28-05-2009, 02:14 PM
May be you can try those PRC Massage Shop in Ipoh, one of the bigger one is Huang Ting. They do have some SYT there, but mind you may be all gals working in the line (Or Mostly) their skill of telling lies is super. they will tell you they dun go out with any Tom Dick or Harry, but you are different. Very soon they will ask you to buy them stuff from food in the beginning and later on more pricy stuff.

If you are good in playing games you may have your fun and not get into serious relationship with them, the one I was fooling around was asking for a 12" Laptop not NetBook which will cost about 2 - 3K at least. But when I smell something fishy I switch to another target and have my fun all over, why waste money on them when we can F and forget.

You can play this game when you are able to have self control, but be warn they are good just dun get hurt yourself. Sorry for the gal as they are just here to make money and go back home after contract.

As for Virgin, try Station 18 Tesco. there are few shop selling stuff like phone acccessories, 1 - 2 gals there are pretty. they are at least more innocent than the PRC pussy, so unless you are serious leave them alone. They are innocent local young gals who just started working, may be there are some who love to party. Then that may be you type of meat.

Enjoy and beware.

Cheers

fartz
28-05-2009, 03:35 PM
I didn't see any massage joints when I last visit Ipoh. There's this rather big hotel with thai massage there. Sorry can't remember the name. Anyway the massage is proper one. No hanky panky. Think I'm looking at the wrong places.

bolehk
16-10-2009, 12:58 AM
bros, any thing up in this place? had been here for a week, like no action at all in my hotel. can't piak at own comfort of own hotel room.. sianz. :(

any bros got OKT number to share. Syuen hotel, i'm at.

noongwai
16-10-2009, 03:09 AM
the syuen hotel nothing to play in massage section,the massage is proper one.but they all from thailand. i went there before.

tonyl
05-11-2009, 06:55 PM
Brothers

I will be going to Ipoh next month and hope brothers to give updated Ipoh sex scene.
Below is a May 2005 FR and it may have change, brothers if you know please update and the information can share with other brothers.
I will guide you on sex scene here if you come to Singapore.

[QUOTE=Raidster1;460167]Here is one report from Bros Kaki from other site:

execnick
05-11-2009, 08:16 PM
Brothers

I will be going to Ipoh next month and hope brothers to give updated Ipoh sex scene.
Below is a May 2005 FR and it may have change, brothers if you know please update and the information can share with other brothers.
I will guide you on sex scene here if you come to Singapore.

Robin spa closed already.

shunjing
07-11-2009, 09:33 PM
now 88 change name already...but the price is rm90...the girl ok....spa i prefer RL hotel

tonyl
08-11-2009, 06:21 PM
Brother

Please advise 88 changed to what name? Any phone number.
Where is RL hotel.
Any other recommended fun places?
Thanks.

now 88 change name already...but the price is rm90...the girl ok....spa i prefer RL hotel

ProfessorOokami
08-11-2009, 11:21 PM

Taiwan, Big Sister and 888 reopened meh? So, old joints reopened, Robin Spa closed shop :rolleyes:

afx2222
09-11-2009, 02:38 AM
I had discovered another hidden lobang in Tasek Area. However, they are under same management but running the business individually without interfering one another. I met a cheong kaki from KL and he was so generous by guiding me to uncover a new lobang near Tasek. Well, I owe him a TT

Anyway, I am looking forward to meet any local cheong kaki in order to raise awareness among local cheong kakis in ipoh that there is many hidden lobang around us but we just never realize their existence.

I will be going to Tasek on 10 Nov 2009. Any cheong kaki who want to follow my lead, we could TT at any kopitiam in town. I will personally guide you the direction of getting there for your ease of next time you visit so that you will be able to find the hidden spot.

I only share with newbie/kaki that I know and TT with me because once I see you, I will know you are trustworthy or not.

Do not PM me for any ctc before I see you.

Do not like my post, just ignore it. For interested newbie/kaki who keen to try fresh stuff, feel free to PM me and we shall TT. Just leave me your ctc and together we will break this discreet lobang.

Drop me a PM before 10 Nov and leave me your contact. I will give you the TT details.

Update on TT Session:

Current members attending TT session: 3 members from WSG including myself: Maximum is 5 members.

So, 2 more cheongster and we are ready to rock n roll. Who wish to be part of this TT and exploration? PM me before 10 Nov 2009.

Advalorum
09-11-2009, 09:44 AM
Add Robin SPA (next 2 Robin Hotel) to your list.

Agreed. Last time (about a year ago) I was there, it was excellent. Hope they have maintained the standard and service quality.

execnick
09-11-2009, 11:39 AM
Agreed. Last time (about a year ago) I was there, it was excellent. Hope they have maintained the standard and service quality.

The post you quoted on Robin Spa was made in 2003.
See my post below - Robin Spa closed already.

killer81
09-11-2009, 12:07 PM
taiwan now had changed name to JESSICA
robin spa closed for renovation i think
that day i went to hillcity, not bad

ProfessorOokami
09-11-2009, 03:52 PM
taiwan now had changed name to JESSICA
robin spa closed for renovation i think
that day i went to hillcity, not bad

Noted, thanks. will up you when recharged.

guy99
10-11-2009, 12:20 PM
going to stay in Tower Regency Hotel.. anything there? :P

ahjack
10-11-2009, 07:33 PM
going to stay in Tower Regency Hotel.. anything there? :P

All brothers here..

I received a warning from my ipoh cheongkaki. He saw a video clip where the room very similar to Txxxr room. He suspect spy-cam.

Can any one verify?

Luckly I have never been there before.

Max80
10-11-2009, 08:30 PM
May be you can try those PRC Massage Shop in Ipoh, one of the bigger one is Huang Ting.

Hi bro,

Could you enlighten me on the location of Huang Ting? Is it similar to this - Body Revolution (http://www.bodyrevolution.com.my) which has an outlet in Greentown Business Center?

Thanks

IntelDuoCore
10-11-2009, 09:32 PM
Got to buy the detector if wanna cheong lol..

lim_ryan
11-11-2009, 10:05 PM
setiawan any recommendation....i moved here...thanks sifu

guy99
12-11-2009, 05:34 PM
All brothers here..

I received a warning from my ipoh cheongkaki. He saw a video clip where the room very similar to Txxxr room. He suspect spy-cam.

Can any one verify?

Luckly I have never been there before.

wow, dun scare me leh.. im now staying in Tower Regency.. but it divided into apartment n hotel.. 6th floor got spa but i havent go in n see.. not sure got anything anot.. any one kind enough to share??

municum
20-11-2009, 09:56 PM
Wah, Robin Spa closed already ar? Ipoh cheongsters pls confirm. That is one of my favorite haunts:)

microhard
21-11-2009, 10:30 PM
Wah, Robin Spa closed already ar? Ipoh cheongsters pls confirm. That is one of my favorite haunts:)

yup! confirm that has closed already. Only the hotel is still running but the spa has closed... but dunno when & for what reason??? maybe some cheongsters in here knows why...... hope to get their response on this subject matter :cool:

bolehk
22-11-2009, 01:53 PM
back to Ipoh and finally have time to try Regal Lodge. Actually inside is a full fledge spa service. Entry price is abit steep thou, considering cannot (I didn't ask also) go direct to certain services. Was told by captain got restriction... PRC cannot go into rooms, only Local can.

pple going there are certainly not expecting to have a snack or surf the internet there, extra services like these are indeed abit extra, for me.

When paying upon leaving, saw a pretty tall eyecandy at the counter, seems like local. Certainly wished to up her. Ipoh I rarely see any gals that is easy on my eye... although there's a saying that "Ipoh produces nice gals"

bolehk
22-11-2009, 08:41 PM
went to one of those massage shops... individual rooms. But gotten a PRC gal who is 卖艺不卖身, only can do HJ, touch front lights also cannot, Sian 90%. Then go for HJ @ RM50... steep price, somemore time is up, cannot cum... end up no choice but to abort mission. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...................!!! WTF is happening to IPOH?

sgarsemen
23-11-2009, 01:33 AM
last round in ipoh gone to Taiwan; found few sweet stuff... :D

had a good rides on #88... :cool:
the best body gal I ever had...
well proportionate, trimmed pussy hairs & very fair... :p
hard working as well..

bolehk
23-11-2009, 11:15 AM
last round in ipoh gone to Taiwan; found few sweet stuff... :D

bro, care to guide where is Taiwan? Near any particular building? :confused: thx.

sgarsemen
23-11-2009, 01:04 PM
last time used to be Taiwan, now renamed to Jessica
along Jln Kampar, diagonally opposite a shopping mall nx 2 The Store... ;)

let me know if good new gals on the list... :cool:

ahjack
25-11-2009, 07:01 PM
FR. Rxxxz Hxxxl

Name : Xiao Fang
Look : 6/10
Height : approx 155cm
Boob : BIG and firm (..) real one
Body : 8/10 (36-26-36) body plump but firm and S-shape.
BBBJ : 8/10 (good)
FK: yes (while she is high)
FJ : 8/10 (sensational) MS and CG. cum before manage to dog
Tightness : 7/10 (i feel it)
Damage : 150
Attitude : smiling. no rush
RTF : Yes

PM me for ctc. Sure give.

tonyl
26-11-2009, 05:52 PM
Brother

Please advise Jessica's full name, address & phone number, so that I can show to the taxi driver. Other brothers can also share the info.

FYI I have not been to Ipoh for many year and I will be going early Dec. Thank you in advance.

last time used to be Taiwan, now renamed to Jessica
along Jln Kampar, diagonally opposite a shopping mall nx 2 The Store... ;)

let me know if good new gals on the list... :cool:

bolehk
27-11-2009, 02:09 AM
Please advise Jessica's full name, address & phone number, so that I can show to the taxi driver. Other brothers can also share the info.

Opposite TheStore along Jalan Kampar. Ipoh very small de.

ProfessorOokami
27-11-2009, 04:33 PM
Opposite TheStore along Jalan Kampar. Ipoh very small de.

Ah, just mention "Taiwan" every taxi driver will know where the hell is Taiwan, more famous than the word "Ipoh" :p which they normally call "paloh"

simplicity
27-11-2009, 07:11 PM
Hi. i'm new to this ting here. anyone can advise? Like the damage on gals overnite? okt number? and how and ware do i select the gals? thx alot!!!

kenken111
02-12-2009, 11:09 AM
NEW SPA AT TAIPING^^

no.306 JALAN BACAK,
TAMAN SRI HIJAU,
34000 TAIPING

call no.

012-7133118
017-7511095
017-7399981
012-7718113
05-8099066

LOOK A GALS to serve u, call those no.

bolehk
02-12-2009, 03:40 PM
bros, RegalLodge can straight away ask captain got poke poke or not? Don't wish to waste the entrance fee for the spa thingy, it's good lah, but then I'm not there for that. I been there once nia, hopefully next time go there can have something more. TIA.

hornykock
02-12-2009, 10:22 PM
setiawan any recommendation....i moved here...thanks sifu

Setiawan only has seafood.

genzo4891
05-12-2009, 02:11 AM
going to ipoh tomorrow, is there any updated details on cheong locations? am looking at spa or papaya farm which allow to "pok pok". btw, anyone kind enough to explain how taiwan/jessica works? it's spa type or direct "pok pok." trying to avoid those places only for direct. thanks in advance.

sgarsemen
09-12-2009, 07:10 PM
go to Jessica/Taiwan ask for ger #88...
no regret... :cool:

tonyl
11-12-2009, 12:55 PM
Had a session with a PRC FR in Ipoh Rxxx Gxxxxx Hotel and my brief FR is as follows:

Name : Bin Bin (Ice Ice in Chinese)
Origin : Guangzhou
Look: 7
Body : 1.6m 45kgs, slim with fair skin, long hair
BBBJ : 7
CIM: 7
FJ: 8
Massage: 6.
Damage : RM150.

She arrived Ipon 2 weeks ago and will be here for 3 months.
She is staying at the hotel and brothers can have seesion in her room.

Those brothers who are interested can PM me for her contact and I will inform you the last 2 numbers of her HP 01643763xx.

Please up my points if you like my FR.

wilcsj
14-12-2009, 11:22 AM
Had a session with a PRC FR in Ipoh Rxxx Gxxxxx Hotel and my brief FR is as follows:

Those brothers who are interested can PM me for her contact and I will inform you the last 2 numbers of her HP 01643763xx.

Bro, pls pm me at [email protected]. I will be in ipoh this christmas. How's her BBBJ? with cap BBBj? Figure, fat?? Need to know. Thks

PatrickGun
14-12-2009, 11:49 AM
Add Robin SPA (next 2 Robin Hotel) to your list. Last time I was around, plenty of girls 2 chose from. Never, I mean never go 2 Hillcity HC cause is a rip off. N xpensive. Wanne see the girls, try sitting at a coffee shop opposite at Taiwan about 9.30 am while gettin b'fast. Taiwan's ladies been usher to their 'sites!'

I tried Robin SPA , many choices . good fucking place .

rolie11
14-12-2009, 04:17 PM
robin spa closed alredy

wilcsj
20-12-2009, 11:14 PM
pls bro in Ipoh, since Robin spa has closed down, apart from jessica any other place to go. I will be in Ipoh for christmas? Boring if no such joint.

bolehk
21-12-2009, 11:12 PM
tried calling BinBin but "no response from the subscriber's phone"... maybe phone off or what. Then went Jassica, biangz.. cheap fuck for RM90.

bibleblack
22-12-2009, 08:54 PM

hey bro, what does RM150 include for ? going back to ipoh in CNY n enjoy the good time :D

wilcsj
25-12-2009, 06:32 PM

Thks bro for the no, I will upyr point indefinitely.

killer81
26-12-2009, 03:33 AM
anyone can let me know where can i find a capati for FR? thanks

SA23
26-12-2009, 05:35 AM
Yo bro out there i been to Ipoh Garden a number of time for the past few week for work but over there like a dead town anyone can show me any interesting places over there? Thank Usually i will stay at Paragon Hotel please advise.

juanbill
27-12-2009, 09:28 AM
hmm. best prc in ipoh right now is in golden pheonix. but that only for raba raba. rm 50 per hour and if u want to bring out the girl, u have to nego with the girl. other then that u can try cal some local okt and u can get a prc for rm 150 per shot. mostly the prc stay at syuen hotel now.

G-child
09-01-2010, 04:34 PM
Hi, I am a newby. Anyone know bout the where to get FJ at Ipoh? my fren recommend Lucky Hotel once. any comment?

badang2015
22-06-2015, 04:45 PM
Hey guys need help..need to get blow off..any ideas. Near kampar or ipoh..tq guys

DaVincci
26-06-2015, 10:52 AM
Symphony suites at Simpang Pulai.

rav.evc
03-07-2015, 07:45 PM
Lucky H near round about
:D

badang2015
05-07-2015, 02:30 PM
For guys near kampar..i have this MP..at mambang diawan..China doll and tom yam..HJ and little bit oral...near BHP petrol station..cost you 100 for massage and HJ..

hughie1010
20-07-2015, 03:42 PM
anyone came across those places swarmed with Banglas and Indons during weekends ? ..
Near to Jalan Yang Kalsom ..

shammy87
25-07-2015, 03:58 PM
Symphony suites at Simpang Pulai.

bro what they offer at Symphny Suites