PDA

View Full Version : Desker

regak
07-09-2003, 09:47 PM
Seems Desker is not popular with you guys here is my first review from desker, where I started to go since Petain went down a little for a while and they closed to early in the evening. Action in Desker goes on longer and you can dig a out some gems there.

House 98 tried Zarina twice, famous in many forums, Malay with huge tits and of course a frame a long the same line.

She gives good service and charges between 30 and 50, pending how folish the buyer is.

I had two very good fucks with her the last one she gave me an almost 10 minutes capped BJ session before mounting me (her on top ) she also titted (breast fucked) my dick and licking the op that was looking outr from her valley of tits. On top of that before session started she put on a pair of red G-String "specially for me".

Since I had her once before I did not come in her comando style riding session and i finnished her off in doggy which was great as well.

I also tried a nice fuck (not nice personallity) Indian girl in H65, bit not the famous one. This was a plumb girl with huge saggy tits and she was such a good fuck, damage 40 I think and not recall name.

kamking1
12-09-2003, 02:26 PM
Zarina is very good, but the problem is to get her, she is always very busy. The famous girl in house 65 is Vidya, the slim girl with big boobs and CFM look. But did not try this other one mentioned here. She appears to be good fuck, will try next.

chatoh
15-09-2003, 02:14 PM
Regak & Kamking1 :
It's good that you guys open the Desker thread again.
I am chato, the guy who previously posted about Desker. I have created a new username, because my previous e-mail shut down.
I have tried Zarina, the big titted, big framed half Malay-half Indian lady in Desker. Yes, she's a good fuck. makes me horny just writing about her. I have not tried her in months. I used to patronoze her a lot.
I have also tried Divya, if that's the girl Kamking is referring to ?
Yes, she's a beautiful Indian and beautiful body.
Regak : which lady did you try in H65 that was a good fuck ?
Please tip on other girls in desker.
Thanks.

fei_fei45
15-09-2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by chatoh
Regak & Kamking1 :
It's good that you guys open the Desker thread again.
I am chato, the guy who previously posted about Desker. I have created a new username, because my previous e-mail shut down.
I have tried Zarina, the big titted, big framed half Malay-half Indian lady in Desker. Yes, she's a good fuck. makes me horny just writing about her. I have not tried her in months. I used to patronoze her a lot.
I have also tried Divya, if that's the girl Kamking is referring to ?
Yes, she's a beautiful Indian and beautiful body.
Regak : which lady did you try in H65 that was a good fuck ?
Please tip on other girls in desker.
Thanks. bro chato,how r u my man?long time never see u come in here?wat have u been up to?

adamking80
15-09-2003, 05:29 PM
you mean there are WLs in desker road?!? i tot there only got chao ar guasssss...

chatoh
15-09-2003, 05:34 PM
Hi Fei fei (aka Petain King) !
I've been semi retired from cheonging since the SARS scare.
I've hardly cheonged lately.
Have only been twice to Petain since SARS, one time I was serviced by the mature lady H2R4. The other time I just went to look look.
However, I have been reading your posts and all the other cheongsters posts like Snakehead's, which were very interesting.
Have you cheonged in Desker ?
I have last time. I did for the thrill.
The Malay lady Zarina I mention is very hot, just make me horny thinking about her.
Take care Bro !
Bye !

fei_fei45
15-09-2003, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by adamking80
you mean there are WLs in desker road?!? i tot there only got chao ar guasssss... go out and walk abit la so swa gu

fei_fei45
15-09-2003, 07:25 PM
i like to try desker road some day...tat time i went down saw some indo Fls standing there...$30...worth it anot bro?

regak
16-09-2003, 02:07 AM
Sori - dun remember the name, dark Tamil about 165 cm and long hair.

Any other brother have any recomendations, since I always now go so late that Petain is kind of empty, and desker is open late.

chatoh
16-09-2003, 10:40 AM
Hi Bro Fei Fei and Regak :
I tried only once those Indonesian ladies standing on the sidewalk of Rowell Road. I think I even paid $20 or maybe $30, I don't remember well. They look pretty much like the Filipino maids you see on Sunday in Lucky Plaza. However, the service sucks.
They will take you to the secondfloor of a run down shophouse in Rowell. They won't strip completely, just pull thier bra up and pull their pants and panties down to their knees. The room is filthy, dirtier than a wet market. It was more like an experimental experience for me, but I never tried again, I didn't enjoy it.
I rather pick up those Thai FL in the back alley of Lorong 18 in Geylang for $40.
Regak, the Tamil lady you tried was she Dyvia ? Or the other Indian lady in the house.
In house 98, where Zarina works I have seen other attractive mature ladies, anybody tried them yet ?

kamking1
16-09-2003, 11:21 AM
Went for look see yesterday, H65 had Divya, did not see any big indian lady. Went to H98, Zarina was there, so tried her again. BBBJ for 5-8 minutes followed by sex. Always a good experience.She will go to UK for 3 weeks in Christmas time. She also offered me all night service at S$250, will stay from mid-night to next noon.

regak
16-09-2003, 11:28 AM
It was not Divaya, it was a Tamil lady in the same house with an western name, like Lena or Maria can't remember. Basically her service sucks, but for me she was such a good fuck because she got horny (or new her job) and I had very exciting fuck. But lady is not good looking compared to Divaya but a nice experience. Would I return - maybe if Divaya was not in the house and Zarina was out.

But again let us all try to get more feedback here on other houses

chatoh
16-09-2003, 12:49 PM
Bro Kamking and Regak :
Yes Zarina offers outside job also.
I tried her once a long time ago, but only a short time at her place, not the overnight package. I hade her in the late morning before lunch time. I only had a 1 hour break from work, so I was actually at her place for maybe more than half an hour only because I had to go back to the office to catch up with work.
She lives in a rented room in Little India, not far from Kitchener.
Bro Kamking, where has she offered you the overnight package at her place or at a hotel ? If I were you, I would go to a hotel, because her room does not have a private bathroom, you have to share with the other people who live in rented rooms there. I actually had to walk naked only covered with a towel along the corridor of her place. It was a "paiseh" situation, especially if I had come across another lady.
So you got BBJ from her. Her trick of the trade is to say "she only gives BBJ to you because you're special customer". She did that to me, but I notice she seems to do that with everybody. Also Bro regak, says he got his dick opening licked rw by Zarina while tit fucking. Be careful Bros. Once she even hinted to me to do "raw" , almost got carried away, but luckily I chickened out. But on another ocassion when I suggested to do raw, because I was so horny in the heat of the moment, after patronizing her so many times, she backed down, saying she doesn't do that because she takes care of herself.
Yes, last time, last year she also travelled to London. She also travels a lot to Penang, where some of her family lives.

Bro Regak, the Tamil lady you mention, isn't she a tall one whcih I suspect she's ah qua
hy is her fuck bad, she act like dead fish or what Bro , So how come you enjoyed Bro? Maybe her attitude was bad but her sex skills good ? Just curious to know.
There's a Tamil lady in hose 76, Anita, have you tried her bros ?
She has a pleasant face and her tits are huge (38-40). She will rub her tits on your chest and let you lick them. Also she will kiss your neck and pretend to moan near your ear so as to arouse you. However she doesn't allow BJ, not even capped, even if you are her regular. I tried her at least 5 times and she never allowed me even though requested kindly and saying I will use cap for BJ.

adamking80
17-09-2003, 12:29 AM
i'm interested in going down and try Zarina out... you brothers can tell me what time does they start their business?!? heehee... or any recommandations on the time i shuld be down there??? thanks... :D

chatoh
17-09-2003, 09:56 AM
Bro AdamKing :
Zarina starts after 1:30 or 2:00 pm and is there until 10 pm.
Better try to get her at the beginning of her shift (between 1:30p-3:00 pm). If you go in the evening, because she's "ang pai" in her house, many times she's not available. There may be guys already waiting, queuieng to get her.

kamking1
17-09-2003, 03:26 PM
Bro Chatoh,
Zarina offered me overnight in a hotel.She prefers any nearby hotel in Little India. Before doing BBBJ, she asked me if I am comfortable with it or she will do covered one.Ofcourse little bro took over my head and I agreed for BBBJ. I usually try to do safe sex all the way.

chatoh
17-09-2003, 06:22 PM
Bro Kamking !
Yes, I know how that feeling is of your "didi" taking over your head. In the heat of the moment it happens.
Good for you if you can get Zarina overnight. I think you will enjoy it.
Bro, what other ladies have you tried in Desker, please share your experience and insight ?
Of my experience, Malays in Desker are either SOP or a disappointment in terms of service, I don't know why ?
Have you tried the other ladies in House 98 ?
Thank you for your info.

regak
17-09-2003, 08:36 PM
Bro Chatho

Zarina did not BBBJ me it was licking the top with cap on.

Regarding the other Tamil, maybe I got it mixed up Anita sound like the one we are talking about, the tall one in H65 is absolutly Ah kua.

Will try Anita now to confirm.

chatoh
18-09-2003, 11:30 AM
Bro Regak :
Anita works in House 76. She does not wear sexy clothes, instead she wears a long Indian robe, looks more like a housewife than a pros.
Her tits are huge.
Inside her room, she has a poster of a "waterfall".
Was Anita, the one you bonked, who has lousy service ?
In what ways dd you enjoy Bro, please give more details.
Thank you.

kamking1
18-09-2003, 04:08 PM
Bro Kamking !
Yes, I know how that feeling is of your "didi" taking over your head. In the heat of the moment it happens.
Good for you if you can get Zarina overnight. I think you will enjoy it.
Bro, what other ladies have you tried in Desker, please share your experience and insight ?
Of my experience, Malays in Desker are either SOP or a disappointment in terms of service, I don't know why ?
Have you tried the other ladies in House 98 ?
Thank you for your info.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bro Chatoh,
I basically go for Zarina or Divya. On a weekend evening, both were busy, I tried this lady who sits next to Zarina, chinese with huge tits, forgot her name, cost was $30, service was short BJ covered, followed by FJ in two position. Don't remember her name. Ok experience. Other time I tried a girl from H76, fair indian girl, no BJ regular FJ. But I get good service from Divya and she is alos fun to talk to.

adamking80
18-09-2003, 05:15 PM
Went down to desker today from 1.30-2 pm... went to house 98... at the entrance of the door was an office chair with a cushon on top... sat no one... peeked inside, an indian lady prob near her 30's inside scratching her own feet *disgusted* had probably B cup tits... beside her sat a plumb chinese lady probably C cup tits... loiter around that area even went to lunch... came back at 3 again... his time saw someone who looked malay to me... her fringe was cut short and above her eyebrows... didn't get to see her figure clearly... guess because not that provocative... about 3.20pm was dissapointed and left for home...

bros, so where was Zarina?!? can you bros give me some discription on how she looks like??? didn't find anyone to you bros' discription... no one in revealing clothes that showed me her cleavage... can you bros tell me more on how she look like???

and if it is not too much trouble do mail me her hp number at [email protected] so i can try her at night after "office" hours... :D thanks a million...

fei_fei45
18-09-2003, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by adamking80
Went down to desker today from 1.30-2 pm... went to house 98... at the entrance of the door was an office chair with a cushon on top... sat no one... peeked inside, an indian lady prob near her 30's inside scratching her own feet *disgusted* had probably B cup tits... beside her sat a plumb chinese lady probably C cup tits... loiter around that area even went to lunch... came back at 3 again... his time saw someone who looked malay to me... her fringe was cut short and above her eyebrows... didn't get to see her figure clearly... guess because not that provocative... about 3.20pm was dissapointed and left for home...

bros, so where was Zarina?!? can you bros give me some discription on how she looks like??? didn't find anyone to you bros' discription... no one in revealing clothes that showed me her cleavage... can you bros tell me more on how she look like???

and if it is not too much trouble do mail me her hp number at [email protected] so i can try her at night after "office" hours... :D thanks a million... u will know its her if u see tat cleavage tat only she can have

adamking80
18-09-2003, 07:08 PM
bro fei_fei45, thanks for your reply... but i definitely need more details than that to help reognise her... :confused: like how she looks like, features, hair and such...

thanks anyway...
:)

chatoh
19-09-2003, 08:56 AM
Bro AdamKingZarina is a chubby Malay-Indian in her mid 30s. Her tits are huge. She always sits at the entrance of house 98, so when customers peep into that house, she is the first lady they see.I have her hp, because I once tried her outcall service, but I can only give you her hp through PM.
Bye !

adamking80
19-09-2003, 04:05 PM
i'm still blur... is her chair just at the entrance??? so when walk pass can see??? that office chair with a cushion??? or is it i must pop my head in and check???

she got any oher characteristics??? like hair or something??? is she the one with that fringe above her brows that is cut striaght???

chatoh
19-09-2003, 05:23 PM
Bro Adamking !
She is the lady sitting just in front of the entrance to house 98. I think she's the only Malay in the house. If you are not sure just ask for her to the other ladies. Because Zarina is "ang pai" in that house, many times her chair is empty because she's busy in the room with a customer. If you go in the evening she has many customers. So try to go before 3 pm.

Bro, do you have any other lobang in Desker ?

Super-dick
23-09-2003, 10:34 AM
hi bros,
juz share my experince with u ppl who love to cheong at desker.The lady that u ppl mention is a must try for ppl who never kiss a cup 38 titts. Actually, i am one of her regular n also tried her again yesterday. Like u guys said, she gave me a really good bbj n then i procced to fuck u doogy.
Damage - $30
Rating - 4/5
Attiude - Good
** Must try for this lady.

As for the H65 indian lady , Vidya. She is my favourite gal in desker. Did not see her yesterday so i went to zarina for comfort.
Black indian with exotic smell, bollywood fanatasy and with cute titts. Friendly with regular. so why wait? Go nad cheong togehter but pls update me if there are better ones cos i only go 4 this 2 ladys.

chatoh
25-09-2003, 09:50 AM
Hi Bro Super-Dick
Congratulations Bro !
In my opinion you are screwing the two best ladies in Desker.
I was a regular of Zarina for about a year, until I "upgraded" myself to Petain, not because of Zarina's service, which I think is good, but because Petain as a whole has better looking ladies and choices than Desker and is also more discreet. I have friends who go to Little India for food and shopping bargains, so I would feel very "paiseh" if I bump into them in the Desker vecinity. In my opinion, the aunties in Petain also look sexier than Petain. I aslo think that Zarina and Dyvia would be "ang pai" in Petain if they worked there. In Petain there's hardly any Tamil lady like Dyvia I think. Also I think Zarina would be among the best Malay pros in Petain.
With regards to Dyvia, I tried here once only and I posted a report a long time ago under the nick "chato". I think she's beautiful, and her body great. However I felt a little suspicious because some bros say she could be "ah qua".
Bro, i House 65 I notice ther seems to e a lot of "ah quas". Some are quite evident.
Bro, this Zarina likes to give BBJ, is that only to her regulars or to anybody ?
I remember when she bluffed me and told me "I was the only one she gave BBJ". Then once she changed her story and said "she only gave BBJ to regulars". According to what I read she gives BBJ to anybody, even first time customers, so I worry how clean she is Bro.
Bro, have you tried Anita, the Tamil lady in House 76, with huge tits ?

fei_fei45
25-09-2003, 09:52 AM
hi bro chato y nowadays never go down to petain liao?miss ur FRs

Super-dick
25-09-2003, 10:31 AM
Hi bro,
Tink u kena bluff by her liao. i remeber the first time i ask for her serivce n she impress me with her powerful bbj then i got struck with her. She give anybody bbj but with regular or ppl she like,then u will enjoy longer bbj with feeling.As for viyda,i also not sure wheather she is a ah gua. so not able to help u. Only know that she is good with her serivces with regular.

chatoh
25-09-2003, 03:48 PM
Hi Fei fei aka King of Petain !
Bro, I have hardly cheonged lately in Petain. Not much time bro .
I cheonged a few weeks ago with H2R4. That lady makes me cum so fast, cannot tahan with her. She knows how to arouse you bro.
Bro, I managed to get some time and I cheonged with a nice mature woman in a Skill HC. Her name is Veron. I think you'll like her. However, will not try again because it is expensive to cheong in HC. this HC is located in orchard Towers 5th floor.
Her tits are big. She gives good BJ. Nice attitude and mature look.

fei_fei45
25-09-2003, 05:39 PM
Hi Fei fei aka King of Petain !
Bro, I have hardly cheonged lately in Petain. Not much time bro .
I cheonged a few weeks ago with H2R4. That lady makes me cum so fast, cannot tahan with her. She knows how to arouse you bro.
Bro, I managed to get some time and I cheonged with a nice mature woman in a Skill HC. Her name is Veron. I think you'll like her. However, will not try again because it is expensive to cheong in HC. this HC is located in orchard Towers 5th floor.
Her tits are big. She gives good BJ. Nice attitude and mature look. tat lady is reli very good in bed...tried her also..bj very good with hot water

Licky88
26-09-2003, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by fei_fei45
tat lady is reli very good in bed...tried her also..bj very good with hot water

I totally agree with Bro Fei. Tried her a few times before. Even introduced some of my frens to her. All say gd. I think bro chato should try her. Money's worth! Friendly lade and no rushing!

chatoh
26-09-2003, 11:07 AM
Bros Fei fei and Licky ?
You are referring to Veron ?
Yes I have tried her. She's a sexy mature lady.
So you guys also tried her too. Have you tried Jasmine of Skill ?
I tried Jasmine once, good service. I just didn't like her face.

regak
01-10-2003, 11:01 AM
As per recommendation went to see Anita aftetr good recommendation and finally figured out who it was asked her name was Anita Yes - finally found you - how much 50 - come on I don't give you fifty you can get 40 because I have good recommendation Nope - 50, so I said sorry lah 50 my ass, turned around and left. really dissapointed and first time I get kind of refused. I undertand she want to have 50 and respect that, but other pay 30 and 40 - its a principle. Hence never gonna go see her again. But there was one other fairly interesting looking in H76.

BTW post the Petain stuff in Paetain section - get to hard to follow otherwise.