PDA

View Full Version : Older chickens

EVIL2000ES
14-09-2003, 08:57 PM
Hello Brudders...

I am a new member here. Noticed that many brudders discuss about young chicks only. Me like oldies. Like 35 - 45. You know, the types where kereta api tanah melayu can pass thru. Any brudders out there have the same taste like me?? Any good places in KL???

watchman
16-09-2003, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by EVIL2000ES
Hello Brudders...

I am a new member here. Noticed that many brudders discuss about young chicks only. Me like oldies. Like 35 - 45. You know, the types where kereta api tanah melayu can pass thru. Any brudders out there have the same taste like me?? Any good places in KL???

MLF lover!!:D

MLF=(Mature Ladies Fucker)

aldelune
21-09-2003, 05:12 PM
For older chicks, you can try brickfield. Opposite Pos Malaysia, there is 2 rows of shop houses. go to the back road which is parallel to the main road. You can see lots of punters roaming around ( away from a busy restaurant) after 1pm.

most of the chicks are either young malays/indonesians and some older chinese. the 30s probably just came out from HC. But there are a number of 40s who are there for god knows how long. some of these older chicks are really sexy but only nice to regular customers only. they oso offer basic service like bbbj and fj only. the less sexy ones offer more services like cim. there is this slim one, about 40s, who suck me for good half an hour before i shoot in her mouth, and she sucks me dry!!! there is another plump chick who would do that too. another one in her 30s would do anal, it's oso fun to have your ass licked. another chick in her 40s love to have her pussy licked. she's got a nice pussy and i lick her until she came all over my face!!!

In short, long live the old chicks, they're good and more experience. let me know if you can't find the place or if you find a good old chicks at any HC, massage centre etc.

EVIL2000ES
21-09-2003, 09:02 PM
Ah...finally someone who vibrates at my frequency. Well brudder, I am a regular visitor there (since I work in PJ). Good luck hotel, Lucky Hotel and the others. Tried about 40% of them too. But I seem to have missed the one who gives anal.

Can you tell me which hotel? Any names? I'd sure love to find her.

By the way there is another hideout at Peking Hotel near Sri Kota supermarket. Just go up to the counter (at first floor). Ladies aged around 25 - 40 are available.

Thanks for the info anyway.

aldelune
25-09-2003, 11:11 PM
Can't remember the hotel name but it's upstair, just next to the lrt line. The woman in her 30s is in the room closest to the stair. Well she charge me rm70 for 3 way. I didn't ass f*ck her but she licked me well.

Service at Peking hotel is lousy, the last time I was there I didn't find any old chicks, just some women from east malaysia.

Do you know any HC that I can have sexy mature woman who offer massage? Normally you can oso f*ck if you pay a little bit more.

Another place for old chicks is the back lane between jalan pudu and sun complex. it used to be good but now very lousy women. I used to f*ck a pregnant woman who is 6-7 mth big. She told me she need the money for her baby and her husband doesn't know abt it!!!

watchman
26-09-2003, 01:52 AM
:eek:

EVIL2000ES
26-09-2003, 10:10 PM
Thanks for the info brudder.

See, if you want to screw a nice old chicken go to Furama Hotel health club on 4th floor. This lady is my personal favorite. In fact just 1.5hrs before I started writing this I went to screw her.

Her name is Mary. About 50years old. She does massage. You ask for her, pay RM 65 at the counter. Don't tell the captain anything. Just go in and slip $50 to her and say 'Indian friend' recommended her and you wanna fuck.

Nothing is great about her performance but she is pleasant and has a cunt that looks like newly sliced peach. So clean. Tight too. Because she is not married at all. No BJ and mandatory condom. She really enjoys a good licking. I do that everytime. She's got nice firm boobs with 2cm long nipples.

Enjoy.....:D

Johnteo316
01-10-2003, 08:40 PM
Dear bro Aldelune,

really need your advice on the location of the place you talked about.

You mentioned "...try brickfield. Opposite Pos Malaysia, there is 2 rows of shop houses. go to the back road which is parallel to the main road. You can see lots of punters roaming around ( away from a busy restaurant) after 1pm. "

Is this brickfield in JB? Where is it exactly? Any other clues you can give?

Also,..."..back lane between jalan pudu and sun complex"
In JB also?

Thanks much.

PussyLover 69
01-10-2003, 10:26 PM
Johnteo316,

"Brickfields", "Jalan Pudu" and "Sun Complex" are all in KL.

I wonder why people are looking for 'matured aunties' whereas everybody is looking for 'spring chickens'.

Well, " Different people, different strokes "

Or, " One man's meat is another man's poison " :rolleyes:

EVIL2000ES
02-10-2003, 09:28 PM
I wouldn't say matured chickens are better than spring chicken or otherwise. But personally I feel matured ones reciprocate better on the bed because of their experience. Besides, I get a real kick out screwing oldies just because they are almost sure to be someone's wife. The economy factor also plays a part. Being able to bite 4-5 old chicken for the price of one spring chicken is good for the body and the wallet. That way, this year, to this date, I have screwed 53 chicken ranging from 30 to 58 years old. I am only 33. Ah....another 22 years more to f**K!!

aldelune
02-10-2003, 10:03 PM
wah, u r real EVIL man, 53 oledi, that is 6 every mth. I salute u lah.

For me, economy is not the factor, i dont mind paying for the same price as spring chicken, so long as they serve u right on bed.

Some have nice loose p*ssy, which is nice to ram, but other have real tight one that can squeeze u good.

if u go to ipoh, i can recommend this lady called ah fong. she let me finger f*ck her with 3 fingers, and beg me to 'rape' her! And she's so wet that she has to mop the floor later. She's 48 yo!!!

aldelune
02-10-2003, 10:06 PM
btw, where did u find the 58 yo wan? i hv tried 50s but not as ols as 58 lah.

brudder, pls post more place that u can find old chicks. thanks in advance.

EVIL2000ES
03-10-2003, 10:03 PM
My apologies. I forgot tell about this place earlier. Along Jalan Ipoh, there are quite a few rumah tumpangan. There is one near the HSBC bank at 3rd mile Ipoh Road (opposite KFC training centre). It's Hotel Pake Loke Yuen. Price range is RM20 - 30. Man...when you climb the stairs and look at the counter area, it will look like you just entered Rumah Orang Tua. All oldies. They'll be playing poker or just sitting and yakking. We gotta help senior citizens you know.......:cool:

aldelune
03-10-2003, 11:13 PM
thanks brudder. will check them out this weekend. the old chicks at jalan ipoh doesnt sound very promising, but will definitely try mary.

u can also find a row of rumah tumpangan not far from jalan petaling. there are some old chicks there and some housewifes who work there without their hubby's knowledge. it's always fun to f*ck someone else wife, dont u agree? go early and pay them extra rm10 or not, u can even lick their good fragant p*ssy.

anymore hc that u hv been? thanks in advance.

EVIL2000ES
04-10-2003, 09:15 PM
Welcome.

Jalan Petaling...you mean those near the Chinese Temple? There are two blocks. I hate the first one because it is full of those lousy little sabahan girls who think our money grows on trees. They'll start rushing you after roughly 7 minutes inside the room. They also can't fuck!!

The other block which is closer to the temple, is mostly inhabited by older women of all races. But I met one not so old one, about 36 y.o maybe. Freelancer (doesn't stay there, comes for a quick few and disappears before husband notices her missing). Her name was Ah Leng.

Good ol' Ah Leng. I dunno where she get energy from. So flexible, so accomodating, so willing. Had a good time with her for a while. Until one day....when I was there with my friend and it was day when I did not feel like screwing anyone. But I just accompanied my fliend there. She signalled me as usual but I said I can't today. She misunderstood that I'm bored her and thought I wanted to look for another woman. Since then she gave me the cold shoulder. I don't blame her.

Aahh...t'was good while it lasted. Try to look for her. She always stands out side coolly. Either smoking or reading news paper. Will smile if you look at her for a few seconds. Confirm her name. And off to wonderland. She will not ask for any extras. Very contented with the RM20.:rolleyes:

yrflavor
06-10-2003, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by aldelune
wah, u r real EVIL man, 53 oledi, that is 6 every mth. I salute u lah.

For me, economy is not the factor, i dont mind paying for the same price as spring chicken, so long as they serve u right on bed.

Some have nice loose p*ssy, which is nice to ram, but other have real tight one that can squeeze u good.

if u go to ipoh, i can recommend this lady called ah fong. she let me finger f*ck her with 3 fingers, and beg me to 'rape' her! And she's so wet that she has to mop the floor later. She's 48 yo!!!

Where can I find this lady ah fong. Any specific hotel name and location?. I go to ipoh every other month. thanks.

aldelune
08-10-2003, 10:03 PM
been to jalan ipoh last weekend. wah, u r right, an old folk home. not my taste lah...

went to jalan petaling instead. couldnt find ah leng, so settle with ah chan instead. nothing special. will try mary at furama later.

watchman
08-10-2003, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by yrflavor
Where can I find this lady ah fong. Any specific hotel name and location?. I go to ipoh every other month. thanks.

Looks like Ipoh aunties also got bizness. Good 4 the economy. :p

EVIL2000ES
11-10-2003, 09:35 PM
Dear Aldelune,

I wonder if you might know where I can find chicks (oldies or newbies) that offer 3-way service (backdoor). Kinda itching to enter the third door....

aldelune
12-10-2003, 10:05 PM
hv u try the chic at lucky hotel brickfield? she usually wears see-thru dress, just next to the stair when u climb up. she charge rm70 per session, incl massage and ar. can ask first if she offer backdoor.

tried ai lin at the hotel furthest away from monorail. she's in her late 30's, quite sexy for her age, and pretty tight too. she smells good and i gv her a good lick.

EVIL2000ES
13-10-2003, 09:11 PM
Dear Aldelune,

I know that chick. If i'm not mistaken, she's Ah Peng. Tried her a few months ago. Yeah, she charges $70. She wanted to lick my asshole but I declined the offer that time. Maybe I'll go again and try.

The other one you have mentioned as being furthest from the monorail, is the hotel opposite to Lido hotel?

Anyhow, thanks a lot for the pointers Aldy. ;)

aldelune
30-10-2003, 09:32 PM
yrflavor,

u can find ah fong at a massage centre called 'little wild cat' next to pak kok teng which has been demolished. there is a big sports shop with adidas sign board facing the empty space and the mc is a few doors from it. go upstair and ask for ah fong, the place is quite run down. she's usually there after 8pm. I just had her last weekend.

good luck.

yrflavor
03-11-2003, 08:14 AM
yrflavor,

u can find ah fong at a massage centre called 'little wild cat' next to pak kok teng which has been demolished. there is a big sports shop with adidas sign board facing the empty space and the mc is a few doors from it. go upstair and ask for ah fong, the place is quite run down. she's usually there after 8pm. I just had her last weekend.

good luck.

thanks brother adelune for the info. How much is the damage and how long is the service?

searcher99
03-11-2003, 09:29 AM
Can i know that is there any sexy older ladies in JB?? and so can somone tell me where to find and whats is the charge??

aldelune
03-11-2003, 09:03 PM
yrflavor,

the massage parlour where ah fong is is quite run down, so they charge only rm40 for 1 session, which is abt 15min. i suggest u pay for 2 sessions, work her up slowly and then u get what u paid for. make sure u finger f*ck her real good, then she'll beg for yr c*ck. then u'll understand y older woman is better than the younger ones.

good luck.

EVIL2000ES
03-11-2003, 09:10 PM
Well said, Aldelune. Oldies are goldies....

By the way, have you found any new outlets in KL? Serving oldies, of course.... Keep us posted.:D

alphaone
05-11-2003, 04:30 PM
yrflavor,

the massage parlour where ah fong is is quite run down, so they charge only rm40 for 1 session, which is abt 15min. i suggest u pay for 2 sessions, work her up slowly and then u get what u paid for. make sure u finger f*ck her real good, then she'll beg for yr c*ck. then u'll understand y older woman is better than the younger ones.

good luck.

Thanks for the update. :D

aldelune
27-04-2004, 04:40 PM
Sorry for the long silence, hope this thread still active. Went to Brickfield again last week, found a new auntie called Michelle. She's sitting in front of a hotel with a 'L' shape entrance (not 'T' shape). She's in her late 30's i guess, nice and big boobs and quite accomodating, very good massage too. The fact that she insist on condom for both bj and fj suggest that she's just out from the HC?! Agree? Next time I'll go ealier and give her a good lick.She could easily ask for rm50 but only ask for rm30. I gv her rm10 tips anyway.

EVIL2000ES
27-04-2004, 08:52 PM
Hiiiii Aldelune...

It is so good to hear from u again. You know what...this thread will be alive as long we keep screwing oldies. I just went to Brickfields today evening after a short lapse of 1 month. My buddies who operate the tea stall in front of Good Luck Hotel told me that the authorties have been making very frequent visits to the place. So did not visit the spot for a month.

Today, I took a mid thirties chinese chick called Ah Fung who was so breathtakingly sexy. Charged $40 for two-way service. Insisted on condom. Very soft spoken (almost whispering). Fantastic looking lean body. The most beautiful cunt I have ever seen. Flexible like anything. Sucks tits, balls and gives very wet sounding blowjob. All that and ..... I was still FLACCID!!!!

Why? Because I'm still hooked to OlderChickens! :D

aldelune
28-04-2004, 07:48 PM
Hi Evil,

1 mth not screwing must be a hardtime for u huh?! As for me, I'll be going back to Ipoh for long weekend, so I'll tell you all the 'wet' story about Ah Fong when I come back.

Btw, where did you find Ah Fung in Brickfield? I'd like to try her and hopefully she's there during weekend.

Long live OlderChickens!

progtfa
28-04-2004, 09:21 PM
Hi ! I'm new here, & I'm intrested in old chick too. I'm looking for those who are take away one. Any contact ?

progtfa
28-04-2004, 09:28 PM
Hello Brudders...

HI !I'm new here ! I'm actualy looking for some older chick who can take away one any contact ?

EVIL2000ES
28-04-2004, 09:33 PM
Okay now..let's see...As you know, there are a few tea stalls on the row of hotels where Hotel Lido is. Namely an indian tea stall. The outlet where Ah Fung works is, the last one (monorail track runs beside it). The outlet is painted white on the outside. When you walk in, you'd find about 10 women/girls. All of them would be attractive if compared to all the other outlets in the area. I don't know why. Inside the outlet there are some sofas and these girls will be wathing tv. I have noticed that all of them always keep quiet and 'make don't know' when customer walks in. The captain will tell you the prices. Once you get in, they will show how nice they can be.

There is another girl called Yuki. My my my....you wouldn't believe someone as beautiful and sophisticated like her would be selling for $50. She looks so Japanese.....

Have fun Aldelune....keep me posted if you find any new outlets that serve $30 - $40 chicks in KL. ;)

keithlow2000
01-05-2004, 12:30 PM
bro.. y not try suzie in kowloon hotel. near masjib jamek. RM158 cost damn good service.

EVIL2000ES
01-05-2004, 08:37 PM
Is she an oldie.....pls tell... ;)

rawhide
04-05-2004, 03:42 AM
hi ppl! are all the rates referred to this posting, all in malaysian ringgit?

tigershark75
04-05-2004, 02:31 PM
hi ppl! are all the rates referred to this posting, all in malaysian ringgit?

Nope. Infact the rate which was refer here is in English Pound. :p

Ken yeang
08-05-2004, 06:11 PM
Firstly, I do not have the slightest intention to offend anyone here but to offer my very humble opinion.

I can only imagine this : sagging breasts, sagging buttocks, sagging tummy, sagging upper thigh, sagging arms, sagging chin, brown spots on face (or heavy make-up cover-ups), orange peel face pores, wrinkled face with “train tracks”, faint upper lips hair growths, bags under eyes, fake eye-brows & lashes, crow eyes at toes, mountainous sized fat buttock (maybe hairy too!) receding hairline, cellulite riddled butt, osteoperosis, farts, denture maybe? And the list goes on. I bet even John Lennon can “IMAGINE” these physical features of an aged woman.

At the personal level , I think it’s GROSS “doing it” with older women. Then again, some say “Old is Gold” and some even say “Age is like Wine, The older they are, the better they Taste”. However, I’ve never seen any big-old-fat-rich-mercedes-driving Sugar Daddy “pao er nai” with an old auntie before. Mostly are young women qualified to be their little daughter or something. Maybe “old chicken” has got “sentimental value” or something.

Anyway, this is a free world. Do whatever you want, as long as you are happy with it. Cheers and happy bonking!!

Richard
08-05-2004, 08:31 PM
I will be going to try next week.

Pls recommend some "must try" ladies.

Thanks a lot!!

EVIL2000ES
08-05-2004, 08:33 PM
Dear Ken....

I wouldn't say that oldies are best for everyone. It's a purely a matter of personal taste. You like fresh grape juice and we like wine. It's the same stuff.

This forum has many threads. Go to something that suits you. If you haven't noticed, people in this forum share info that makes everyone happy, not pass comments that piss off people (even though your disclaimer says that you don't want to offend anyone).

Be good. :)

Ken yeang
08-05-2004, 09:48 PM
Good to hear from you fren. Aiya…I didn’t know my 0.0025 cents worth opinion can almost hit your sensitive spot. Sorry lo brother. But don’t la be so “kan cheong”. If fellow brothers can screw people’s wife, what’s damage can my small-small-small-small-small opinion about “old chicken” can do? Almost zero le. Bro, you should loosen-up a bit and let the good time roll. Let me belanja you at mamak stall if you permit me, bro

Oh, I promise to be good if you promise to be more open minded.

Cheers, bro!

Richard
09-05-2004, 11:06 PM
I will be going to KL.

Pls recommend any "must try" mature ladies. (Where & prices)

Thanks a lot.

joeyblur
11-05-2004, 02:59 PM
You can try Suzie (30+ years old) from Kowloon Hotel near Sogo. She allow CIM and you can have 2 shots for the price of RM158.

Ken yeang
11-05-2004, 05:11 PM
Kowloon Hotel had put up their ad. to boost their biz quite often. Checkout Malaysia's newspaper The Star during weekends especially. Also mentioned about their 5 star renovation and stuffs. If not mistaken , they offer buy 1 free one. but don't know how they do it.

tanmikel
11-05-2004, 05:25 PM
Okay now..let's see...As you know, there are a few tea stalls on the row of hotels where Hotel Lido is. Namely an indian tea stall. The outlet where Ah Fung works is, the last one (monorail track runs beside it). The outlet is painted white on the outside. When you walk in, you'd find about 10 women/girls. All of them would be attractive if compared to all the other outlets in the area. I don't know why. Inside the outlet there are some sofas and these girls will be wathing tv. I have noticed that all of them always keep quiet and 'make don't know' when customer walks in. The captain will tell you the prices. Once you get in, they will show how nice they can be.

There is another girl called Yuki. My my my....you wouldn't believe someone as beautiful and sophisticated like her would be selling for $50. She looks so Japanese.....

Have fun Aldelune....keep me posted if you find any new outlets that serve $30 - $40 chicks in KL. ;)

sorry but I'm abit lost , is this in JB ?

gigantic_tk
11-05-2004, 06:13 PM
sorry but I'm abit lost , is this in JB ?

That is in KL, similar happening for old chicken in JB you can find along Jalan Wong Ah Fook Road, between Hotel JB & Hotel Ocean Paradise, you can spot some elderly lady standing by the staircases asking passby for massage. That row of shop houses upstair also have those "black glass" hair dressing saloon, a lot of happening one but be careful not to let them rip off your pocket..............

Richard
11-05-2004, 11:53 PM
Hi,

Pls provide more information on "must try" ladies at Brickfield in KL.

Urgent!

Thanks.....

aldelune
12-05-2004, 10:52 PM
Richard, thereis no so call 'must try' as everyone's taste is different. Some ppl may love 30+ and some (like me) prefer 40+, or even 50+. Anyway, you can check out aileen at the hotel where the mamak store is. She's in her late 30's, sexy body and very accomodating.

lorraine
13-05-2004, 05:37 AM
Dear Ken....

I wouldn't say that oldies are best for everyone. It's a purely a matter of personal taste. You like fresh grape juice and we like wine. It's the same stuff.

This forum has many threads. Go to something that suits you. If you haven't noticed, people in this forum share info that makes everyone happy, not pass comments that piss off people (even though your disclaimer says that you don't want to offend anyone).

Be good. :)

Bro,

I support you. Sad to say some typical stupid idiots have nothing to do

Richard
13-05-2004, 06:25 AM
Aldelune,

Thanks.

Will try this week end.

Is it cost below $50?

tanmikel
13-05-2004, 08:38 AM
That is in KL, similar happening for old chicken in JB you can find along Jalan Wong Ah Fook Road, between Hotel JB & Hotel Ocean Paradise, you can spot some elderly lady standing by the staircases asking passby for massage. That row of shop houses upstair also have those "black glass" hair dressing saloon, a lot of happening one but be careful not to let them rip off your pocket..............

thank bro , that I know coz when I go jln jln ocean hotel , you can hear them go " young man !! " in cantonese :)

felix148
13-05-2004, 05:12 PM
:)
I like screwing older woman too. actually I'm not a older woman craze but I like their service. I usually go for younger woman but in between will go for older woman just to get some good service. Yesterday I went to lucky hotel in brickfield (the one that we need to take staircase) and tried Ah Peng. She wore see through dress and charges RM70 for FJ,BBJ and Anal. She sucked me for quite long time and licked my ass hole too. Her BJ skill is quite good and make your dick become hard like steel. After the BJ session, she go on top and then missionary and finished it with doggie. I didn't go for anal. But she did not allow me to lick or suck her breast. For those who want some good BBJ and FJ experience, you can definately go Ah peng.

aldelune
14-05-2004, 05:58 PM
Please help me to complete this Brickfield guide:

There are 4 hotels between the church and LRT, let's name them Hotel 1,2,3,4 from Church to LRT, excluding upstairs.

Must Try Oldies...
Hotel 1 : Aileen. ( more nice ones upstairs from inside, e.g. Anne, June etc)
Hotel 2 : Michelle
Hotel 3 : Not recommended, mainly young malays and chinese
Hotel 4 Upstairs : Ah Peng.
Hotel 4 (LRT): Yuki, Ah Fung

Richard
19-05-2004, 11:05 PM
Just tried on Sat (15/5).

1. Hotel 4 (Upstair)-$40. Not Ah Peng but a lady with big & hard boobs. Service so-so. No lick & suck of breast.

2. Hotel 4 (LRT)-$40. A fair malay lady(like chinese). Look very petty but no service at all. Regret to try her.

royrainbow
20-05-2004, 04:12 PM
Ah Peng dun do anal sex..she does ass rimming.
No gals so far offer anal there...only ass rims.
Its difficult to find a gal who is willing to do it even for a big fee.
Bapok definately will offer you these kind of services...
Maybe some guys have been lucky there..congrats then to the lucky guys.

Richard
26-05-2004, 09:31 PM
Couldn't find Hotel 1 & Hotel 2.

Where is it? Pls provide the name.

Thanks.

iloveboble
01-06-2004, 10:27 AM
Hi Alderune and Evildoes,

I just managed to read you posts. Good on you all. I too am a regular at Brickfields. I think it's an excellent place. I used to see Ah Peng quite a lot. And yeah, she doesn't do anal. Just AR. But recently prefered the chicks in Hotel 1 (downstairs).

I've also tried a hotel on the row behind the YMCA. There was a malay chick about late 30's that allowed anal. But dun recommend. Other than allowing anal the service wasn't good.

Cheers

he-sham
01-06-2004, 01:36 PM
any update on oldies??..

:)

Richard
06-06-2004, 07:58 AM
Hi All,

Couldn't find Hotel 1 & Hotel 2 at Brickfield.

Where is it? Pls provide the name.

Thanks.

Ausieguy
08-06-2004, 03:21 PM
Iloveboble,

Which hotel exactlly to find the malay chick that does anal?

iloveboble
09-06-2004, 11:03 AM
Richard, I am not sure which are the hotels are being refered to as hotel 1 or hotel 2. But theres only one main road. This is the road which is immediately inside from Jln Tun Sambathan (where the monorail line ends).
To make it easy for you, start from the monorail station. Walk under the track. At the road, turn right. There are a few hotels there. Upstairs mostly. I think these are being refered to as hotel 1 and hotel 2.

Aussieguy, the hotel with the malay chick is not on the main road. Its on the row immediately behind the YMCA. I think there are only 2 hotels there. It's the first hotel.

Have fun!

felix148
22-06-2004, 04:56 PM
Hi guys,

Went to Brickfields last week. Took a malay lady in her 30's. Forgot her name. Doesn't look old and body quite okay for her age.It's a hotel beside the mamak restaurant, near LRT station. You must take staircase.Service was good, complete with BBJ ,FJ and ball licking. She allows french kiss and suck her breast. Very friendly and care for customer satisfaction. Those intersted can give a try.Damage was RM5o. No regret.

keithlow2000
22-06-2004, 05:00 PM
waarr good woor.... get her number?..... message to me o.k?..

Hi guys,

Went to Brickfields last week. Took a malay lady in her 30's. Forgot her name. Doesn't look old and body quite okay for her age.It's a hotel beside the mamak restaurant, near LRT station. You must take staircase.Service was good, complete with BBJ ,FJ and ball licking. She allows french kiss and suck her breast. Very friendly and care for customer satisfaction. Those intersted can give a try.Damage was RM5o. No regret.

sawomate
23-06-2004, 03:35 PM
How long was the duration?

moneymoney
28-06-2004, 08:33 PM
i can not find any hotel, which is upstair there?
saw many indian in and out. feel worry. :eek:

sawomate
01-07-2004, 07:16 PM
Hi bros...

Thinking of going to Brickfields after this.
Originally Posted by felix148
Hi guys,

Hi bros...

Thinking of going tonite.... Is it the 1st or 2nd hotel from LRT stn?

he-sham
12-07-2004, 11:10 AM
brickfield dah kene rush last wednesday jam 4pm...dlm edisi siasat NTV7 ada report...huhu... tatau ape jadi.. but yesterday just drive around look like business as usual... :D

lovetocum
14-07-2004, 03:15 AM
Done my homework in this thread and as I'm from Sg, prepare myself to visit these few places that the bros here have recommended.

After reaching KL (some wks ago),

1) 1st target recce for Ipoh Rd (opp KFC training ctr)
took a lot time to find this rumah tumangan hotel. Brave myself and went up the stairs. Gosh, the aunties really cmi. Imagine pig den, you'll know what i mean. After less than 5 secs, I rush out from the place. Well, me look on the bright side at least this Ipoh Rd place conjures up some nice memories like having many Bak Kut Teh stalls along this stretch of road which KL is famous for. Also remember there used to be an lsb around there called Ye Lai Xiang (has lounge singers plus rooms for hanky panky + charges are cheap and reasonable) but too bad it's closed now.

2) 2nd target recce the Brickfields area
took monorail to last station (near Jln Tun Samanthan) and drop off. After moving around notice there are many tui na / massage shops actually operated by blind massesues. There are heaps of them along that stretch. After surveying the place, found lucky hotel. Now i found out that these so-call hotels are not really hotels, it's more like whorehouse much like those you can find in Petain (Banana Leg) or Keong Saik Kai in Singapore. The captain mention in this forum is more like okt. Anyway, there are many choices here since the so called "hotels" are next to each other though some are further off the road. But you'll soon know how to recognise it cos there'll be some ppl walking in and out of the place. There are abundance of aunties and younger malay chicks in this area. Aunties look mostly like hawker centre aunties, lao but not chio. After some hunting, found a reasonable looking auntie call Michelle. Tried her service so-so with bj and fj at rm30.
claims that she used to work in sg last time at a hc in a hotel at newton area.

3) 3rd target recce the Jalan Petaling area
this is the Chinatown area. Had a hard time finding this cheong place too but found it because near the end of the Petaling road finally found the temple bros here were talking about. Again same concept as brickfields, think you can see some rumah tumagan words at the shop sign. Use the backlane and since it's also 2 stories, had to do some climbing. Same thing, many lao but not chio aunties. The "hotels" further away from the temple have many young malay chicks.

Some experience, too bad time was short. Hope to find another Ye Lai Xiang again coz definitely the aunties there are more chio and inside lsb can enjoy more hanky panky.

keithlow2000
14-07-2004, 09:23 AM
bro when u come next time cal me. bring u go laar. no need find it so hard. PM me. i will gv u my contact number.

lovetocum
17-07-2004, 03:15 AM
Thanks bro,

it's always good to have a guide overseas. Makes it much easier to cheong. I'll pm you next time if I go to KL.

Happy Cheonging.

he-sham
03-08-2004, 02:36 AM
any update on this thread...?? :confused: :confused:

sawomate
21-09-2004, 04:16 PM
any update on this thread...?? :confused: :confused:

Hi u guys out there,

No infos so far on MILF? Try ur luck at kowloon hotel in JTAR. Get Suzie, she's by far the most "worth it bonking' MILF. U can shoot twice with her. GFE service, 5/10. I've tried her b'4. WIR; of course.

SM

Ausieguy
21-09-2004, 04:59 PM
susie allow CIM plus swallow

hornii
22-09-2004, 11:06 AM
bros,

what's the damage $$$ for suzie? is she chinese? age? body?

sawomate
23-09-2004, 10:54 AM
bros,

what's the damage $$$ for suzie? is she chinese? age? body?

Yo bros

Looks like she's one kinda MILF. Damage should be RM168 by package. I dunno whether she does massage. Age, 30+. Body, well shes a bit skinny but who cares.

:D

SM

proevoguy
27-04-2008, 03:57 PM
Any update after so long bros?:D

jedycity
28-04-2008, 09:46 AM
Any update after so long bros?:D

Bro you dig a 23-09-2004 thread and asked bro to update u? Come on lah...bro:eek:

Fauxpas
30-04-2008, 12:51 PM
Hey bro ... yes it's an old thread, but the interest in "older chickens" is not old lah. Plenty of brothers still interested in the above mid 30s ladies, sho generally give better service and are uusually much more experienced on the bed. I speak from experience, havind fucked many in their late 30s and 40s. So, any brother can give update? Do the hotels in Brickfields, near monorail terminal, still have older chickens for thos seeking their delights? Cheers and happy bonking.

proevoguy
01-05-2008, 11:02 AM
Sry jedybro for digging up this old treat..i just found it interesting that's all. i'm one milf lover...so anyone have updates mind to share?:D

takateru0814
21-07-2014, 05:14 PM
I m newcomer on my debut here,can everyone know where can i get mature old lady massage or hooker in KL or pj area? Thanks

clean&neat
29-03-2016, 05:43 PM
Don't know where to post this so dug up this tread. After my terrible experience with Tung Tung in Cititel (FR on that thread), I went to look for older FL but with good service. You can always count on finding them at Kowloon HC at K Hotel along Jalan TAR.

Went in and asked the Captain to bring the girls out. He brought out about 5-6 local CKTs and an Indian FL as well. All are MILF. I selected one who he said is older but damn good service. So I went with her.

Name: Connie, local CKT
Face - really cannot make it, she is late 30s, some might consider her a granny. Honestly not good looking I give it a 2/10

Body - voluptuous body, some meat but not fat - 6/10
Boobs - C with small nipples, natural and soft, no wrinkles, not sagging 7/10
Pussy - neat with short hair, surprisingly tight especially when she squeeze her kegel muscles, wow can explode 7/10

BBBJ, AR, FJ - 10/10!

Wow she really BBBJ non-stop for a full 15 mins. Lots of deep throat, sucking and licking. Balls, shaft, everything. We even did a doggie BBBJ where I am on doggie and she slid under me to blow me. Damn shiok.

AR is fantastic, I must say I got ass-raped by her tongue. She literally licked everything and then probed my anus with her tongue. I didn't know whether I should relax my external anal sphincter and let her shove her tongue inside my anus. She kept alternating between anal, balls and dick. She wouldn't have stopped if I had not asked her to cap me for penetration. I was really eaten up down there. Today I have an itch on my anus, I think she licked it so much I got a bit of rash.

FJ was cowgirl first where I fondled her delicious boobs. Then missionary for as long as I need until I exploded. Despite her age it is tight. I find that some of these older women know how to squeeze your dick using their kegel muscles. When she squeeze you she feel more shiok and I find it hard to hold back, I exploded pretty soon.

All in all a full hour of service.

Well worth the RM202 I paid.

If you want really good service, come here. Just note that these are not SYTs.

G105
01-04-2016, 01:15 AM
rm202 for a granny? ==
still a well spend? ==