Originally posted by LFC1985
mi going to malacca in mid oct heheh
so intro og where to got gal or cheap massagee
thank

Which Hotel will you be staying? Can try the HCs in hotel listed below:

City Bay View
Grand Continental
Metropolitan

Some field reports posted sometimes ago, check them out...

Doggiestyle
31-10-2003, 12:34 AM
When u going over & for how long? If b4 next Saturday, shudn't be a problem to meet up. PM me the dates u'll be over & your details. :D

Reaper
02-11-2003, 02:06 PM
searching the whole day but to no avail.....can anyone enlighten us if there are lsb in malacca that are similar to the ones in jb? planing a marathon session in malaca soon..........

Doggiestyle
08-11-2003, 12:49 AM
Tried out 1 SYT 20y/o (or so she claims... as she definitely looks younger) in Grand Con hotel. Ask Ah Guan, capt at Grand Con's HC (Deluxe HC) for her. Also have another PRC but didn't get a chance to c (according to Ah guan she's pretty but not as pretty as the viet).

Proceeded to the hotel room (where HC is located) & was greeted with a fresh, young & nubile girl who spoke a little mandarin. Looks a little like a Korean chick with high cheekbones.
She had a nice smile, fair, abt 160+ height & friendly. Fooled around on bed with the girl while still clothed. What else! When presented with an oppurtunity, raba away!! Felt her ass through her clothing & boobs. Real nice & soft. Kissed away at her neck as well.
After about 10 mins of fooling around on the bed, she suggested the showers. Proceeded to strip each other... Phew!! As 1 by 1 her clothings fell to the floor, was presented with a great view of her young body...... boobs were just about a handful. Light Brown nips & a succulent pair of titties..... wow cudn't stop my self from caressing & sucking her boobs. This made her giggle just like a schoolgirl (hmmmm.... oops... better not get carried away. Back to the FR).
Next to cum off were her skirt & panties. Thought she had shaved her pubes but :eek: What a sight to behold. An almost non-existent pubic hair on her .... Only sum sparsely pubic hair like she juz reached puberty...... Bugger!! Cudn't stop myself from kneeling down (like proposing..... hahhaa) & admire her pussy (nice soft petal-like) with her extremely sparse bush. Cudn't help myself spreading the soft pussy lips carefully with my fingers.... wow .... I'm definitely in for a treat later....Yum yum....
Proceeded to a SOP shower where my roving hands juz went on a unhibited exploration of her body which made her giggle even more.
After shower, proceeded to bed where she joined me. She began to suck my nipples lightlyalternating with placing soft wet kisses on my mouth. I began to give small kisses to her neck & then proceeding downwards to her boobs & titties. Spent a large amount of time sucking & licking her boobs. But my mind was on her nether region down south.... hehehehe.... Mai tu liao ..... proceeded to her C Hum lor.... At 1st she said don't quite like people licking her pussy but me pretend don't understand lor.... ekekkeke.... Lick & suck on her C hum & after awhile ....Lo & behold .... the rose petals start blooming..... Wah seh....almost brought tears to my eyes.... Such beautiful C hum. Spend another good deal of time licking & sucking on her pussy & clit while hands were busy fondling her boobs. Her soft moans make me work harder. Every now & then, stop licking her pussy & look at her. She has her eyes closed & biting the lower edge of her lips while she squirms & gives off soft moans when evr i hit the right spot. B4 long, can hear her breathing heavily & was presented with warm nectar juice. MMmmm.....
Proceeded to put on cap & mount her missionary. Normally i wud let the WL have her way with the BBBJ/BJ,etc ,but i wasn't going to wait...... Buay tahan liao, sibei steam c her.....
Wah liao, even after getting her wet with my tongue, Had difficulty penetrating her leh....Sibei tight leh even with her already wet. Cud c her expression still abit painful. I ask her if painful must tell me, she said still ok. So slowly I inch my raging rod into her pussy somemore until my whole length is engulf inside her. All this while i was looking at er. Can c a slight pained reaction of her face. Her eyes were closed when i was penetrating her (wah seh... machiam like Jap AV rape scene leh) Waited a few seconds for her to catch her breath b4 starting the pounding. In & out & slowly can feel her pussy muscles relax& she becums wetter. Starts moaning softly & gives me the CFM look... Increase the tempo of pounding & can hear the squishing sound of my rod in her pussy.
Did a few postions before turning her over again to missionary as i wanted to look at her expression when i cum. After awhile , can fell her pussy muscles tightening & she grab my arms tighter while she tosees her head to the left & right. Her moans start getting louder & that's when i just cudn't hold out any longer. With 1 final mighty thrust, I came. Used her pussy to milk every last drop of my cum b4 removing my rod out of her. She cuddled beside me while both of us try to catch our breath.
After awhile, got up & proceeded to the shower. Got dressed & paid her. B4 leaving , she gave me kisses all the way to the door & she ask me to visit her soon.

Name: can't recall now but had 2 syllables
Looks: Korean schoolgirl look, young, fresh, fair, nice smile
Boobs: like a school girl's, about a handful, soft pair of tofus, nice light brown, small titties
Body: like a nubile SYT or girl next door, nicely proportioned for her height
Pussy: see above
BJ/BBBJ: NA
AR: NA
FJ: felt like doing it for the 1st time with a virgin gf leh....
RTF: If i back & she's still around.
Disclaimer: do not expect a well rounded performance. If u r seeking so, better look elsewhere. She is more a GF bonk than anything. Seems like u have to service her more than she service u but i don't mind.... hehehe.... maybe if i get another chance with her must ask her to pay me instead!!

Reaper
08-11-2003, 03:41 AM
congrats on finding such a good fark in malacca............how much was the damage if you dont mind me asking......by the way....are there really no lsb in malacca?

ronny_1
08-11-2003, 03:35 PM
eh so far i tot melaka no supply one got eh?
list down leh
brother

Doggiestyle
10-11-2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Reaper
congrats on finding such a good fark in malacca............how much was the damage if you dont mind me asking......by the way....are there really no lsb in malacca?

Oops...sorri left that info out. It's RM160. Jst pay direct to the girl. Also she'll be in Malaysia for 1 month. Cheers.
As for LSBs, look around in Melaka Raya. Lots of KTVs. But think most having Malaysian girls from out of state working there. But a FR in sammy's old forum did mention Indo chicks at KTV in Portugis hotel. They have justopened a Dangdut beside the hotel now. Maybe u like to check it out.
Another place mentioned last time where u can book girls out is the Dino pub beside Senyum supermarket. But earlier FRs mentioned quality of girls not too good.
But for me, my "Modus Operandi" is to chiong pubs so get to know the chicks working there. Treat them well & i get free bonks...hehehe ... Another place is head to the various discos in Melaka Raya & then get a girl there for ONS.

Reaper
11-11-2003, 02:24 AM
Bro Doggiestyle,

Thanx for the help. Will update you on the sitaution wen i come back from my trip. May your boner never die!!!!!!!!!!!!! woof woof woof

ronny_1
29-11-2003, 07:34 PM
Melaka Malacca Meccaka malaacccccccccccccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa
any service ????

hng2000
02-12-2003, 03:29 PM
Juz discovered a small pub with couple of Viet gals in Melaka Raya. It's called Twin 9 (or 99), juz rite opposite Sparks Disco. Gals calling for RM140 and RM450. Talk to a specky guy called "Ah Meng" if interested.

Few of the gals speak Mandarin, and most speaks English.

Doggiestyle
13-12-2003, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by hng2000
Juz discovered a small pub with couple of Viet gals in Melaka Raya. It's called Twin 9 (or 99), juz rite opposite Sparks Disco. Gals calling for RM140 and RM450. Talk to a specky guy called "Ah Meng" if interested.

Few of the gals speak Mandarin, and most speaks English.

Hey Bro Hng2000! How r u doing? Yup, i concur with what u said about the pub Twin 9 (or 99). They do have good,cute & young looking Viet girls. Can go there have drinks & raba-raba the girls also ok. Think if one waits until closing time & negotiate directly with the girls shud be cheaper, but i've yet to try as the 2 times i've been there, i cudn't stay until closing time. Bcos the price of RM 140 & 450, part of it goes to the Captain Ah Meng.
Bros wud also like to check out the Bistro beside 'Sparks' disco. They have 2 sexy girls going up on stage to sing, & also there r some cute & young local waitresses.

Bro Hng, so when u coming down to Malacca again? Mayb can meet up for dinks. Cheers!

dylanlem
13-12-2003, 12:12 PM
bro Doggiestyle,

do u have the contact no of the girls?

Doggiestyle
13-12-2003, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by dylanlem
bro Doggiestyle,

do u have the contact no of the girls?

Nope, didn't as for their nos. Maybe if u cud make your way down to the pub, get aquzinted with the girls, no prob. getting their nos. Most of them stay at Garden city service apartments. Cheers!

Prolink
13-12-2003, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Doggiestyle
Nope, didn't as for their nos. Maybe if u cud make your way down to the pub, get aquzinted with the girls, no prob. getting their nos. Most of them stay at Garden city service apartments. Cheers!

when r u goping again bru

Doggiestyle
13-12-2003, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Prolink
when r u goping again bru

Anytime until next Wednesday, bro Prolink. When r u down?

Prolink
13-12-2003, 08:33 PM
huh wat down?

Doggiestyle
13-12-2003, 08:34 PM
huh wat down?

Sorry, up in Malacca...kekeke. U cumming here to Malacca??

Prolink
13-12-2003, 08:35 PM
u out station there>?

Doggiestyle
13-12-2003, 08:40 PM
u out station there>?

Nope, on leave... How's T. Batu nowadays??

Prolink
13-12-2003, 09:22 PM
never go long time bru

Prolink
14-12-2003, 04:21 AM
Anytime until next Wednesday, bro Prolink. When r u down?
bru u drive there?
i on leave on tue wed thurs thinking of joining u

Doggiestyle
14-12-2003, 12:01 PM
bru u drive there?
i on leave on tue wed thurs thinking of joining u

Bru, I'm Malaysian (S'pore PR). Yup i drive. U r welcum to join me. PM me your contact. Have another samster over here as well.

Prolink
14-12-2003, 12:52 PM
err....how to go?
pls advise

Doggiestyle
14-12-2003, 01:02 PM
err....how to go?
pls advise

By express bus also can. Express bus station in S'pore to Malacca can be taken at Kallang Bahru express bus terminal. Tickets abt S$ 11 (don't know whether change already or not).
If u know how to get to the express bus station in JB (Larkin Bus terminal), express buses at RM 12 to RM 15.
Sorry i can't drive u up here as i'm already here....

Prolink
14-12-2003, 01:03 PM
By express bus also can. Express bus station in S'pore to Malacca can be taken at Kallang Bahru express bus terminal. Tickets abt S$ 11 (don't know whether change already or not).
If u know how to get to the express bus station in JB (Larkin Bus terminal), express buses at RM 12 to RM 15.
Sorry i can't drive u up here as i'm already here....

can meet u some where?
msn or yahoo to chat

dylanlem
14-12-2003, 04:21 PM
good idea, mayne we can go together right wahhaa

Doggiestyle
15-12-2003, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by dylanlem
good idea, mayne we can go together right wahhaa

Bro, who u directing the msg to? :confused:

cream44
19-12-2003, 04:13 AM
hi

any bro goin down next weekend? perhaps can meet up

cheers

MrDevil
19-12-2003, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by Reaper
searching the whole day but to no avail.....can anyone enlighten us if there are lsb in malacca that are similar to the ones in jb? planing a marathon session in malaca soon..........

got one LSB at Melaka Raya, name Dino with dinosour painting at wall, probably to warn you that all gals inside are all dinosours... hehhee was there one nite, got tricked to order a beer and then run for our life, so scary like just enter Jurasic Park, got 2 dinosours :D

hng2000
24-12-2003, 06:54 PM
Conqured a Vietnamese some days back, too busy to post a report. Here goes...

Wuz at 99 some days back, quite late, and one gal with quite good and understanding Mandarin sitting down and chatted for a long time, asking me too book her but I wuz tired dat nite, arrange a late afternoon and called her directly.

Went to her apartment, she was wearing a red color long blouse, we was sitting in the living area watching video and she sat on my lap, my itchi finger starting to run here and there and accidentally found out she is in "Commando", no underware and bra inside. That really make me wanted to have her more...

I started to finger her and she was so wet. My other finger is roaming somewhere else. I really cannot 'tahan' and we proceed to the room. As in the room, she started to took off piece by piece for me and I just slipped her speghatti stripes off the shoulder and there she is - naked!! We french and finger each other for a while like gf and bf, then we proceed to shower. She is quite a playful gal, that makes the whole session fun. After that, she gave me a simple massage and gave me a good bbbj and a good lick everywhere, that really turn me on and cannot 'tahan'. Flip her over and started to do her, changed a few position and finally ask me to anal her :eek:. Man, me and her first time doing anal, I really enjoy it cos' it so tight, and she moans a lot. After a while, I do her missionary and conquered her with my full load.

We were lying down tiredly, chatting, and after a while, she started to finger me and give me another bbbj before we proceed to shower and clean-up ourselves.

Overall, it's an enjoyable experience :D.

hng2000
24-12-2003, 06:55 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all brudder in the forum.

Cheers,
-hng2K

hng2000
24-12-2003, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by MrDevil
got one LSB at Melaka Raya, name Dino with dinosour painting at wall, probably to warn you that all gals inside are all dinosours... hehhee was there one nite, got tricked to order a beer and then run for our life, so scary like just enter Jurasic Park, got 2 dinosours :D

I think you went sometime back... The wall is no more like Jurassic Park. And the location is suck, juz in front of traffic light, so eyes catching!! :D

Doggiestyle
25-12-2003, 01:53 AM
Conqured a Vietnamese some days back, too busy to post a report. Here goes...

Wuz at 99 some days back, quite late, and one gal with quite good and understanding Mandarin sitting down and chatted for a long time, asking me too book her but I wuz tired dat nite, arrange a late afternoon and called her directly.

Went to her apartment, she was wearing a red color long blouse, we was sitting in the living area watching video and she sat on my lap, my itchi finger starting to run here and there and accidentally found out she is in "Commando", no underware and bra inside. That really make me wanted to have her more...

I started to finger her and she was so wet. My other finger is roaming somewhere else. I really cannot 'tahan' and we proceed to the room. As in the room, she started to took off piece by piece for me and I just slipped her speghatti stripes off the shoulder and there she is - naked!! We french and finger each other for a while like gf and bf, then we proceed to shower. She is quite a playful gal, that makes the whole session fun. After that, she gave me a simple massage and gave me a good bbbj and a good lick everywhere, that really turn me on and cannot 'tahan'. Flip her over and started to do her, changed a few position and finally ask me to anal her :eek:. Man, me and her first time doing anal, I really enjoy it cos' it so tight, and she moans a lot. After a while, I do her missionary and conquered her with my full load.

We were lying down tiredly, chatting, and after a while, she started to finger me and give me another bbbj before we proceed to shower and clean-up ourselves.

Overall, it's an enjoyable experience :D.

Good FR & great to know u had an enjoyable sexsion. Care to disclose how much did it cost u (or did she ask the going price of 99??)

Doggiestyle
25-12-2003, 01:55 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all brudder in the forum.

Cheers,
-hng2K

Merry X'mas & a Happy New Year 2 u 2, bro Hng!! Cheers!!

Doggiestyle
25-12-2003, 01:58 AM
I think you went sometime back... The wall is no more like Jurassic Park. And the location is suck, juz in front of traffic light, so eyes catching!! :D

Ya lor... better just head beside it to Intro pub or across from Intro, the Pure Bar. At least can bio the mei meis there. If not,also can 'wash eyes' lor...... kekeke

hng2000
26-12-2003, 09:25 AM
Ya lor... better just head beside it to Intro pub or across from Intro, the Pure Bar. At least can bio the mei meis there. If not,also can 'wash eyes' lor...... kekeke

Pure bar is too smokie for me, I'm non smoker nor a 2nd hand smoker :D...

Anyway, Pure is very busy during week end, and sometimes, have no place to stand as well...

Compare to 99, it has an open area, juz outside, kaki lima, thiz month is windy, furthermore, not so noisy. Sometimes it plays oldies.

Have fun during the festive season!!

Happy New Year...

hng2000
26-12-2003, 09:27 AM
Good FR & great to know u had an enjoyable sexsion. Care to disclose how much did it cost u (or did she ask the going price of 99??)

If RM99, I'll cheong for the whole night liao. Pirce is ok, RM160, some Ruskies in town cost RM180. But at lease these Viets speak some simple Chinese, for Ruskies, of course, "Body Language" lah :D...

Cheers.

hng2000
15-01-2004, 03:28 PM
Hey all brudder,

Have been to 99 few days back, and the have at least 3 new VN stock there, one of them look chio, small size body and biger than average size boobs... Have yet to give them a "test drive"...

Those gals will be in the pub before 9pm.

Cheers,
-hng2k

dylanlem
15-01-2004, 03:43 PM
hi hng2000 ,

ru from malacca? well i'll be in mlk on CNY if can we can meet up there on CNY. what u think or anyone here willing to join during CNY?

KTT1
28-01-2004, 02:12 PM
I went to Cafe 99 on CNY eve. Hung out there for a while, met the capitan Ah Miau and had a drink. As reported, all Vietnamese gals. There was this good looking chick called Ah Mei but someone already booked for the night. Happen to be any of you lucky guys ah?
So, just tried one called Ah Hau. (Funny name...)
My friend had a gal called Elaine(that's what he thought her name was. Her pronunciation not very good)

FR on Ah Hau

After confirming with Ah Miau, went to Garden City(apartments nearby) Damage, RM160 for 35minutes...
With clothes on, looked quite OK, but after taking off clothes, looked quite old. Breasts a bit sagging. My guess is late twenties and probably with kids...
Pussy quite tight, but too hairy for my liking...
Service was lousy. Also, cannot speak english so cannot communicate...
After arriving in apartment, threw me a towel and asked me to go wash. Basket! Started to get pissed off already. Pulled her to the bathroom with me so she washed for me...hehe... after that, she washed herself.
Went to room, she insisted wanna turn off lights, me dowan. Again, I got pissed off...
STarted BBBJ, Lousy. Very SOP. No variation. I damn pissed off, DD cannot stand. Wanna finger her, she don't let, even more pissed off...
Capped me when semi-erect. Go for penetration but cannot coz she quite tight and I semi-erect. Ask her to blow me somemore but she wiped the condom with a towel first before giving a half hearted blow...
Wah lau eh! Totally turned off. The rest was history. Pounded her missionary for about 5 minutes and finished it.
Washed up and left...totally pissed off. Waste of money...

Face : 6/10
Boobs : 5/10 (quite big but saggy)
Butt : 4/10 (my butt also cuter)
Body : overall 4/10 (got a bit of tummy also)
Pussy : 7/10 (tight but too hairy)
BBBJ : 2/10 (It really sucked...no pun intended)
FJ : 6/10
RTF : What do you think?

Any of you guys got any happening experiences in Melaka during CNY?

PS: The one my friend got(Elaine) is quite good. He said petite and friendly. Quite GF treatment... Probably try her next time...

KTT1

hng2000
29-01-2004, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by KTT1
I went to Cafe 99 on CNY eve. Hung out there for a while, met the capitan Ah Miau and had a drink. As reported, all Vietnamese gals. There was this good looking chick called Ah Mei but someone already booked for the night. Happen to be any of you lucky guys ah?
So, just tried one called Ah Hau. (Funny name...)
My friend had a gal called Elaine(that's what he thought her name was. Her pronunciation not very good)

FR on Ah Hau

After confirming with Ah Miau, went to Garden City(apartments nearby) Damage, RM160 for 35minutes...
With clothes on, looked quite OK, but after taking off clothes, looked quite old. Breasts a bit sagging. My guess is late twenties and probably with kids...
Pussy quite tight, but too hairy for my liking...
Service was lousy. Also, cannot speak english so cannot communicate...
After arriving in apartment, threw me a towel and asked me to go wash. Basket! Started to get pissed off already. Pulled her to the bathroom with me so she washed for me...hehe... after that, she washed herself.
Went to room, she insisted wanna turn off lights, me dowan. Again, I got pissed off...
STarted BBBJ, Lousy. Very SOP. No variation. I damn pissed off, DD cannot stand. Wanna finger her, she don't let, even more pissed off...
Capped me when semi-erect. Go for penetration but cannot coz she quite tight and I semi-erect. Ask her to blow me somemore but she wiped the condom with a towel first before giving a half hearted blow...
Wah lau eh! Totally turned off. The rest was history. Pounded her missionary for about 5 minutes and finished it.
Washed up and left...totally pissed off. Waste of money...

Face : 6/10
Boobs : 5/10 (quite big but saggy)
Butt : 4/10 (my butt also cuter)
Body : overall 4/10 (got a bit of tummy also)
Pussy : 7/10 (tight but too hairy)
BBBJ : 2/10 (It really sucked...no pun intended)
FJ : 6/10
RTF : What do you think?

Any of you guys got any happening experiences in Melaka during CNY?

PS: The one my friend got(Elaine) is quite good. He said petite and friendly. Quite GF treatment... Probably try her next time...

KTT1

Check with the Captain next time, see can exchange gal if not satisfied.

hng2000
04-02-2004, 11:54 AM
Hi brudders,

Went to Century Mahkota Spa y'day, and saw a cute gal (No. 9), small size body with a pair firm nice boobs. Y'day was booked by someone liao.

Heard that this Spa operated by the same management from Citi Bayview Hotel. Any brudder can share the FR for No. 9 not?

Cheers,
-hng

KTT1
04-02-2004, 02:20 PM
Hehe...
Bro HNG... why don't you try her and give us an FR?
I only know of one called Carmen in Century Mahkota.
Friend recommended. Say quite pretty.

Next time if I go,I'll write you an FR... ;)

KTT

hng2000
04-02-2004, 03:41 PM
Bro,

Wanna see if worth to give her a shot or not, else will go back 99 n look for my regular :D

-hng

JaySuper
04-02-2004, 10:55 PM
:confused: Where is 99 located?

hng2000
05-02-2004, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by JaySuper
:confused: Where is 99 located?

Twin 9 (99) juz opposite Sparks Disco, the same row as Windmill.

Have fun there & post your FR.

Cheers

MrDevil
06-02-2004, 03:04 AM

i went somewhere end of Year 2001. Yes right, just beside the main road.

i have heard from my Melaka buddy that is another pretty joint but I have forgotten the location and name.

hng2000
06-02-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by MrDevil
i went somewhere end of Year 2001. Yes right, just beside the main road.

i have heard from my Melaka buddy that is another pretty joint but I have forgotten the location and name.

What a pitty Dr. Devil, let us know when you can recall.

Cheers

hng2000
01-03-2004, 11:19 AM
Went to Twin 9 again last Friday around 10:00pm, guess what, all gal on booking except a new Mongolia gal, captain asking if I wanna go ahead with dat. No mood to f**k Mongolia, first of all, can't speak Mandarin, or English at all, age I think 30+, a bit sian liao.

Walked out and called another OKT with Viet gals. Confirm got 3 on hand, deliver to somewhere in Melaka Raya for viewing, seen one quite chio, like Chinese and speaks Mandarin, so paid OKT and bring to a nearby Hotel.

Asked her name and forgot !! Anyway, like GF, we sit and chat for a while, then we started frenching and kissing, and fingering... After a while, I started to unbutton her jeans and slowly remove it. A nice red G string (I like gals with G string :D), then remove her shirt, and bra from the back. She then remove mine piece by piece with licking and kissing. We proceed to bath, sort of SOP, with bbbj in the shower. After that, we dry ourself and she wrap herself with towel, sort of shy shy one. I unwrap her and drop the towel on the floor, her nice pair of boobs and light brownie nipples are pointing at me, I cannot tahan liao, started to blow her balloons, and her naughty hand is on my 'didi' doing some hj. I pushed her on bed and start to exercise my toungue all over her, trimmed and neat public hair area, give her a good lick and she moan softly. She flip me over and started to service me, good bbbj, till I nearly shot my load, but I control myself. Give a good suck on my 'eggs' and a good lick on my asshole. Feeling damn nice. She cap and started to ride me, sort of tight feeling, no need jelly already so wet. After changing some positions, she finally cum, hugged me so tight and punched my chest!! After that she smile at me. But the game is not over yet, I turn her doggy started to give her some hard punch for a while, then turn her missionary and shot my full load... Again, she hug me tight and we french each other. After a while, I unload my M16 and found the cap is missing :eek:, she quickly ran into the shower and inspect, but luckily it was stucked inside. I slowly inserted my finger and remove for her while kissing her neck and licking her ear.

It's another nice experience with GF type Vietnamese.

Look: 7/10 (Chinese like)
Boobs: 7/10 (34B, another light brownie nipples)
FJ: 6/10
BBBJ: 7/10
HJ: 5/10
Attitude: 8/10
Overall: 7

JaySuper
06-03-2004, 09:32 PM
Anyone know where can tao bao chinese WL and what is the price?

hng2000
07-03-2004, 02:52 PM

Bro, you may try some HC, some of them do delivery service.

I believe Kara-oke gals too, anyway, neber try...

Cheers,

JaySuper
07-03-2004, 03:10 PM
Thks ur infor, I just know 99 got but they hv only vietnamise. Do prc available? I like prc more...

hng2000
08-03-2004, 09:53 AM
Thks ur infor, I just know 99 got but they hv only vietnamise. Do prc available? I like prc more...

Yup 99 only having Viet and 1 Mongolia, but delivery service NOT apply to short time booking.

Try Citybayview HC, they have one chio and sweet China doll onli 18y/o. Look for Captain Andy (if I get the name rite).

Happy Cheonging...

-hng

yippiedie
29-03-2004, 12:28 AM
... pushed her on bed and start to exercise my toungue all over her, trimmed and neat public hair area, give her a good lick and she moan softly...

just checking... any other bros actually dare to lick the girls?

me never did try on these wl. only my gfs.

anyway, last one i tried to lick didn't want me to. :P

Druids
11-04-2004, 02:40 PM
was down to Twin9 fortnite ago .. only 3 gals available ... according to the capt, they hv only 10 viet gals there ...

disappointed, so left n went to kelab intan ...

hng2000
11-04-2004, 08:27 PM
Druids,

Better luck next time, and now they have China stocks.

-hng

hng2000
11-04-2004, 08:30 PM

Bro, since Twin9 having China stocks, you can ask the capt. for "ta-bao" those Chinese WL.

Rgds,
-hng

freeman0239
23-04-2004, 01:20 AM
Is there any latest update about Malacca Health Centre other than KTV or pubs??? Thanks.

freeman0239
23-04-2004, 11:00 AM
Can any bro cheongster out there provide some constructive info so that I do not hit wall here and there at Malacca during my first week May trip . :o

freeman0239
24-04-2004, 04:19 AM
Isn't there any bro cheong Malacca recently that can provide some info??? Thanks...

Druids
28-04-2004, 01:21 AM
Druids,

Better luck next time, and now they have China stocks.

-hng

Nah .. give up on tat place liao .. went twice both disappointed ... was at Melaka Raya last nite .. went to this place (forgot the name liao) they have mostly Yunan gals .. R150/shot overnite R450 ...

Druids
28-04-2004, 01:23 AM
Is there any latest update about Malacca Health Centre other than KTV or pubs??? Thanks.

HC is so so only in Malacca .. so far i think Bayviews gt more youinger gals ... Grand continetal (Deluxe) gals abit older but so far service have nt failed me yet .. there's another Rainbow Spa in Orchid Hotel next to Bayview yet to try ..

SeeMeLang
04-05-2004, 07:42 AM
HC is so so only in Malacca .. so far i think Bayviews gt more youinger gals ... Grand continetal (Deluxe) gals abit older but so far service have nt failed me yet .. there's another Rainbow Spa in Orchid Hotel next to Bayview yet to try ..

Stayed in Orchid Hotel last year. Wanted to try the spa. But no special :mad: . Only old women there :eek: . Go if you want to be serviced by old chicken.

Gspot
07-05-2004, 01:13 PM
I was in Melaka last week....it is sort of a low profile period right now due to raiding....was planning to go metropole but was told that gals were taking cover.....if u r looking for some action maybe can go 99 pub but not tat many viet girls as i heard from captain they are trying to keep low profile....tink i saw only 3 when i was there.

Captain told me he had 2 PRCs but at dunno which hotel...price 160RM/shot...will be back there next wk...may go and check it out again...

hng2000
08-05-2004, 10:21 AM
I was in Melaka last week....it is sort of a low profile period right now due to raiding....was planning to go metropole but was told that gals were taking cover.....if u r looking for some action maybe can go 99 pub but not tat many viet girls as i heard from captain they are trying to keep low profile....tink i saw only 3 when i was there.

Captain told me he had 2 PRCs but at dunno which hotel...price 160RM/shot...will be back there next wk...may go and check it out again...
Wind are tight...

A lot of places are running low profile rite now, but for some local choice, you may try HC in City Bayview Hotel.

BlurBlock
25-06-2004, 03:27 AM
Just trying to source out some more details for Malacca here as I will be going up on Saturday. Looking for KTV with nice girls. Hope to have a girl for overnite. Newbie here that need some helping hands. Care to show me the way. Thank-Q :confused: :eek:

Druids
26-06-2004, 12:54 AM
Bayview Makohta
was at Bayview early this mth with couple of local friends ... generally the plac is alot better wif facilities ... gt a gal for massage .. think her name is Irene ..cant really rem .. massage is gd .. opted for fly aeroplane .. n she told me she graduated from flying school ... her HJ is really solid...

Melaka Raya - Dynasty KTV

last week spend 3 days at this KTV.. the second most ex KTV i've been in Malacca ... but the gals there are really fun ... I had a local minah ... Leena i think ..very fun n really enjoy the nite .. rest of my friends settled for chinagal .. all gals brought in by "fei-ma"

now for the killer part ... we had abt 10-13 jugs of beers n booking of 8 gals ..the bill came was almost RM3K .. phew ... but still we went back for the fun n exitement ...

sexiszen
26-06-2004, 02:44 AM
maybe u can try mahkota spa at century mahkota hotel..the damage is around RM70+ for massage and drinks w/out using facilities..the staff will intro u some gals..there are some gals with pure massage only n some with massage + FJ..but u hv to negotiate it with the gal inside the room..I tried a gal called BB before..quite good service..I pay her extra RM130 for FJ..shot twice!!once is during BBBJ and another is during FJ!!her boobs quite big..overall,quite satisfied!!maybe u can try and the FR here ya!!happy cheonging!! :D

hng2000
26-06-2004, 09:40 AM
maybe u can try mahkota spa at century mahkota hotel..the damage is around RM70+ for massage and drinks w/out using facilities..the staff will intro u some gals..there are some gals with pure massage only n some with massage + FJ..but u hv to negotiate it with the gal inside the room..I tried a gal called BB before..quite good service..I pay her extra RM130 for FJ..shot twice!!once is during BBBJ and another is during FJ!!her boobs quite big..overall,quite satisfied!!maybe u can try and the FR here ya!!happy cheonging!! :D

Hmm... KTV, pubs or HC and seems nothing change, still be able to get gals, and f**k gals in those places... :D

Ever since my Viet Gal-fren gone back I never petronise those places already.

Wind are loose and haze is back...

BlurBlock
27-06-2004, 07:20 PM
Any other cheaper KTV with nice gals without booking. Cannot affort the bill of 3K. Thand-Q.

Melaka Raya - Dynasty KTV

last week spend 3 days at this KTV.. the second most ex KTV i've been in Malacca ... but the gals there are really fun ... I had a local minah ... Leena i think ..very fun n really enjoy the nite .. rest of my friends settled for chinagal .. all gals brought in by "fei-ma"

now for the killer part ... we had abt 10-13 jugs of beers n booking of 8 gals ..the bill came was almost RM3K .. phew ... but still we went back for the fun n exitement ...[/QUOTE]

hng2000
28-06-2004, 09:40 AM
Brudder BlurBlock,

Try the pub 99 I mentioned earlier, you should be able to spend much lesser than $3K :D

I have not been there for months, maybe got to look see look see thiz week.

Cheers

BlurBlock
28-06-2004, 11:09 AM
Will try it out when I go up in two weeks time. Hopefully can post a good F/R to share with the rest. :p

Brudder BlurBlock,

Try the pub 99 I mentioned earlier, you should be able to spend much lesser than $3K :D

I have not been there for months, maybe got to look see look see thiz week.

Cheers