PDA

View Full Version : Beware Singapore ice

cummer
01-10-2003, 05:17 PM
Last week thursday i just fuck singapore ice after the very long blow job today i got yellow staff keep release from my penis. Chee Byr need to see doctor Bro if you still want to fuck her please go ahead just here to warn other brother

Kdajong99
01-10-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by cummer
Last week thursday i just fuck singapore ice after the very long blow job today i got yellow staff keep release from my penis. Chee Byr need to see doctor Bro if you still want to fuck her please go ahead just here to warn other brother

Chee bye need to see doctor??...Not ur penis need to see meh??....:confused: Aiya...nowadays, bj also need protection mah...no protection then kena lor...wat to do....4D also not so chun.

Rof|maoxz
01-10-2003, 06:33 PM

Or my god! Bro, u might be contracted gonorrhea. If this is not treated quickly complications may occur. In men the bacteria can spread up the urethra that affects the prostate. So dun play play with it. Seek medical help!!

suckerll
02-10-2003, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Rof|maoxz
Or my god! Bro, u might be contracted gonorrhea. If this is not treated quickly complications may occur. In men the bacteria can spread up the urethra that affects the prostate. So dun play play with it. Seek medical help!! hong gan liao la...after it affects the urethra it'll travel up to the sperm duct and enter the testes then it'll kill off all the sperm producing cells!!! finally making u infertile! better go see a doctor fast! he'll push in a swap up your urinary tract to 'clean' off the puss and disinfect it too! see la enjoy for the moment now have to endure shame and pain....:p

MrDevil
02-10-2003, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by suckerll
hong gan liao la...after it affects the urethra it'll travel up to the sperm duct and enter the testes then it'll kill off all the sperm producing cells!!! finally making u infertile! better go see a doctor fast! he'll push in a swap up your urinary tract to 'clean' off the puss and disinfect it too! see la enjoy for the moment now have to endure shame and pain....:p

when you see the doctor, dun woli, all it take is oni just one injection with a 9" long needle to pump into your didi mouth and slowly pierce thru it and go all the way into the vein so that it can reach and kill the bacteria. Not too pain, just slightly more painful then piercing needle to your didi oni.

Then take few days of medicine will cure it. BTW, did anyone told you that your didi strength will lose at least 50% after this inflection, the longer you delay the worse it could be

waypastprime
02-10-2003, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by I bonked Susan
Perhaps I should shaft that 9 inch needle up your black asshole MrDevil !!!:D

Hey pal, are u trying to create a havoc out of here.... :mad:

ian_dragonboat
02-10-2003, 09:02 AM
Perhaps I should shaft that 9 inch needle up your black asshole MrDevil !!!:D

well,
ACTION SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS

come on, be a real MAN, we do the talk in real life.

suckerll
02-10-2003, 09:03 AM
Perhaps I should shaft that 9 inch needle up your black asshole MrDevil !! but u mean his asshole kenna disease meh?:confused: :p

cummer
02-10-2003, 12:10 PM
Up to you to belive or not why not try it yourself and tell the rest later

SanityManz
02-10-2003, 12:17 PM
thanks bro cummer

i shall heed ur warning
nearly tried her
lucky i saw ur warrning here
u better take care too

MrDevil
02-10-2003, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by suckerll
but u mean his asshole kenna disease meh?:confused:

dont be fooled by a brainless kid ;)

suckerll
03-10-2003, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by MrDevil
dont be fooled by a brainless kid ;) nah...he's brainless but i'm not :cool:

suckerll
03-10-2003, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by lingoBoy
like that i cannot bonk her liao...had wanted to try her...hmm...looks like Spore Ice is really going to melt liao........ if she's really infected she'd been banned by AV from working.

so if she's still working what do u think of her health status?:rolleyes:

cummer
03-10-2003, 03:27 PM
Just have my injection by the doc feeling better now. Come on she only check once a month by AV beside that is only for the HIV and VD is not been check. Those that want to try please go ahead but don't forget to post here if you get it and tell the rest.

ming
03-10-2003, 07:33 PM
Just have my injection by the doc feeling better now. Come on she only check once a month by AV beside that is only for the HIV and VD is not been check. Those that want to try please go ahead but don't forget to post here if you get it and tell the rest.

Bro cummer, thanks for ur warning......... but wont think that others who got it will post it here.........As in trouble still think of this forum will be that kind soul.... I wonder will u regrets of going to GL yourself? Got the feeling of kicking this habits? As if i kena, i will blame myself only.

shangkuan
04-10-2003, 08:43 PM

I agree with bro cummer. Bacteria takes a couple of days to incubate and show up ... even those infected with SARS take up to 10 days to show symptoms. GL pros only go for periodical checks.... what happened to bro cummer was that he visited her during the "ripe" period.

Unlike for guys where there is discharge from the penis, gals who kenna ghonorrea do not exhibit any external signs. She suck your dick raw... it will puke pus a few days later.

Let's be smart abt it... never do bj w/o rubber. For bros who are so brave to say "scared dun play"... they might as well bonk raw too... after all ... covering your dick with rubber while laughing at others sounds a little hypocritical to me.

Like bro cummer said, those who want to try can go ahead. No offence meant to anyone.

MaxWeber
07-10-2003, 10:50 AM
Have you heard of the Window period for HIV?During the window period,HIV virus cannot be detected.

i tot the window period is 3 mth. if u want to check for HIV, as least 3 mths of yr sexual encounter so that it will be effective.. but it is recomended to check 2 times for a period of 6 mth to ensure that you are clean.. saw this in some of the health site.. cheers

cummer
07-10-2003, 12:11 PM
i will do a check up on the blood test as the doc recommend after that i will call it a day after all it have been a lesson learn to me . Currently i am doing fine after all the medication. :)

astroboyboy666
09-10-2003, 10:39 AM
HIV testing is only accurate after 6 months... a foolproof test only after 1 year...

3 months is just a morale booster for yourself.

This is the facts I personally got from DSC clinic myself...

As for other STDs, all have varying window periods from a few hours to a few weeks... go see a doctor asap when you detect any symptoms or feel something is wrong. Be honest with the doctor and tell him everything related to it... it's your life we're talking about here...

Fortunately for brudder cummer, his case is only a bacteria infection and can be completely cured by antibiotics injections. However, he may need more than just one dose.

Some STDs cannot be cured. Herpes. That's because it's a viral infection instead of a bacteria kind. You'll need long term treatment for this and it's also very difficult to detect or test unless there are visible symptoms. This is the most common one in the world right now. It can be spread through skin contact alone!!!

Not that I wanna dampen everyone's mood but DO take Lots of precautions...

foolish_
09-10-2003, 01:27 PM
Is it possible to kena STDs by licking and sucking the abalone of WLs?Or when the WLs blow you raw?Will kena?

Possible. Its always a risk. Just a matter of how much risk u r willing to take.

MrDevil
09-10-2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by shangkuan
I agree with bro cummer. Bacteria takes a couple of days to incubate and show up ... even those infected with SARS take up to 10 days to show symptoms. GL pros only go for periodical checks.... what happened to bro cummer was that he visited her during the "ripe" period.

Unlike for guys where there is discharge from the penis, gals who kenna ghonorrea do not exhibit any external signs. She suck your dick raw... it will puke pus a few days later.

Let's be smart abt it... never do bj w/o rubber. For bros who are so brave to say "scared dun play"... they might as well bonk raw too... after all ... covering your dick with rubber while laughing at others sounds a little hypocritical to me.

Like bro cummer said, those who want to try can go ahead. No offence meant to anyone.

this is not a deadly disease and nothing to big hoohah about it.. this is all part and parcel of cheonging. There is gain, there is pain.. he gain more excitement from BBBJ and now suffer the pain for getting infected. Don't he know the risk of getting BBBJ?

If one cant take risk, take precaution, if that is still not safe enough, nothing safer than PCC at home. well, blame it on risk or luck or influence or situation, but how frequent one blame himself for coming out to play in the first place? Why be sorry when you know the risk in the first place?

Hope this clarify your mind better...

mel&nicole
10-10-2003, 03:45 AM
Part and Parcel of Commercial Sex....

Its not how much precaution u can take but more importantly is how much precaution the WL is taking....

Condoms are not foolproof.......

All you need is one unlucky day when no matter how much u take also no use.....

JUst my 5cents worth.....

Best is to stick to one faithful partner...

Been through most of it and understand the fear.....

Happy Bonking

astroboyboy666
10-10-2003, 06:01 AM
Is it possible to kena STDs by licking and sucking the abalone of WLs?Or when the WLs blow you raw?Will kena?

It is very possible and highly likely to contract HIV or STDs or both when you give oral to the gal.

It is also very likely to contract STDs if the oral is performed by the gal on you. HIV is less possible because the HIV virus only exist in small amounts in saliva. But this does not mean not possible, just less so.

The only killer here is HIV. It's main spread is through body fluids like blood, semen and vaginal fluids. It is also present in very small quantities in saliva and tears. So far, there have been no evidence of HIV presence in sweat.

Hope this answers your question brudder...

meatlover
10-10-2003, 07:26 AM

You'll kanna STD if you sip urine and eat shit ... :rolleyes:

AVIATION
15-10-2003, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by meatlover
You'll kanna STD if you sip urine and eat shit ... :rolleyes:

JUST HAPPEN TO READ THIS OUTDATED MSG. WONDER WHY MUST U PASS SUCH COMMENTS WHEN SOMEONE IS WORRY AND SEEKING FOR ADVICE ?

IF U CAN'T HELP THEN JUST READ OTHER BROS' CONTRIBUTION, OK !:D

MrDevil
16-10-2003, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by AVIATION
JUST HAPPEN TO READ THIS OUTDATED MSG. WONDER WHY MUST U PASS SUCH COMMENTS WHEN SOMEONE IS WORRY AND SEEKING FOR ADVICE ?

IF U CAN'T HELP THEN JUST READ OTHER BROS' CONTRIBUTION, OK !:D

there are some history behind this, but bygone is bygone.. why one need to so carried with another's past, unless he intend to be with him for long term :D

AVIATION
16-10-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by MrDevil
there are some history behind this, but bygone is bygone.. why one need to so carried with another's past, unless he intend to be with him for long term :D

bro, don't get what U mean?
What intend to be w him for long......??:confused:

MrDevil
16-10-2003, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by AVIATION
bro, don't get what U mean?
What intend to be w him for long......??:confused:

sorry to confuse you, was refer to the earlier posters before you.

mustachio
17-10-2003, 10:55 AM
Remember SARS? Remember contact tracing? If she is still around and bros here who hv bonked her still are, then u are ok. Speaking from experience.

Take care!