PDA

View Full Version : Haadyai websites & Field Reports (FRs)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

PussyLover 69
12-10-2003, 08:50 PM
Hey brothers,

Is there any Haadyai websites where I can find the following :-

1. Places to stay & rates
2. Recommended places to eat
3. Entertainment & 'fun' places
4. Health centres / massage parlours
5. Field Reports (FRs) on no. 4 above.

Kup koon krap ! :D

P.S. Please don't flame as this is a 'genuine' question.

watchman
12-10-2003, 09:46 PM
Try this:
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12829&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

Guess u miss MDevil comprehensive thread on Hdy. Another 1 2 lok 4 is is:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13530&pagenumber=2

'ope it helps.

Chok Dee.

Cuntalk
12-10-2003, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by PussyLover 69
Hey brothers,

besides bro Devil's 101 HDY guide there iz the 'Dummy's Guide to Fucking Around In Hadyai' at sammyboy.com...

hearthrob
12-10-2003, 10:13 PM
Hey brothers,

"Thai pussies are the best in the world !!! Once you've licked them, you're addicted for life."

how true is this?...:D

Cuntalk
12-10-2003, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by hearthrob2202
"Thai pussies are the best in the world !!! Once you've licked them, you're addicted for life."

how true is this?...:D

so how many Thai pussies hv u licked?:p

PussyLover 69
12-10-2003, 11:45 PM
Cuntalk,

The answer is " A few thousand ....... "

Lost count of them. Too many to remember but all of them taste delicious.

How many pussies have you licked ? :p

hearthrob
12-10-2003, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by Cuntalk
so how many Thai pussies hv u licked?:p

u asking mi? mmm...less than 2 dozens of pussies...

but seriously comparing to Indo, PRC, Msian, S'pore, Jap, Korean, and taiwanese, the thai's are no difference in taste leh...unless the thai gal ate durians before the bonk and urine a coupled of times...then there is different. Hahahaha!....the smell of wonderful thai durains....heh heh heh...

PussyLover 69
13-10-2003, 12:16 AM
hearthrob2202,

Which is the best pussy that you have licked and why ? :p

hearthrob
13-10-2003, 12:41 AM
hearthrob2202,

Which is the best pussy that you have licked and why ? :p

the best pussy tat I reckoned are the ones belonging to young gals with not too many bonks in her life, and yes, it has to be fully shaven and cleanly washed....then spread some honey or cream or chocolate on it....these are the best!

u may ask why young and inexperienced gal? well, I used to licked a pro and she took more than 30mins to cum....in the end, my tongue becomes stiff and numb...cannot even tok properly after that...hahaha!...my usual record is they'll cum within 5mins with good foreplay...

but frankly speaking of all the countries pussies...sad to say, none of them I've tried are fully entirely shaved....so I haven't tried the best yet...

:p

Cuntalk
13-10-2003, 01:56 AM
Cuntalk,

The answer is " A few thousand ....... "

Lost count of them. Too many to remember but all of them taste delicious.

How many pussies have you licked ? :p

last count iz 69...;)

Cuntalk
13-10-2003, 01:57 AM
u asking mi? mmm...less than 2 dozens of pussies...

but seriously comparing to Indo, PRC, Msian, S'pore, Jap, Korean, and taiwanese, the thai's are no difference in taste leh...unless the thai gal ate durians before the bonk and urine a coupled of times...then there is different. Hahahaha!....the smell of wonderful thai durains....heh heh heh...

try the ass...sure got taste...:p

hearthrob
13-10-2003, 02:40 AM
try the ass...sure got taste...:p

hello?! Mr Mars, pussy also got taste lah....except not much different in taste if comparing cross countries lah....durrrr!

MrDevil
13-10-2003, 02:56 AM
last count iz 69...;)

how u actually keep count har? keep their panties after every bonk?

MrDevil
13-10-2003, 02:58 AM
Hey brothers,

Hdy 101 Guide at my signature will surely answer all your questions, got map oso.

For FR, you can search the forum to see....

MrDevil
13-10-2003, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by watchman
Try this:
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12829&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

Guess u miss MDevil comprehensive thread on Hdy. Another 1 2 lok 4 is is:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13530&pagenumber=2

'ope it helps.

Chok Dee.

hor bro, came back liao.. so silent, never share share ler...

watchman
13-10-2003, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by MrDevil
hor bro, came back liao.. so silent, never share share ler...

No mar. 2 tired. Pain everywhere! Didn't knew I had enrolled in a "CuntFest". Here swollen , there bruises. Phew. :o

MrDevil
13-10-2003, 04:52 AM
No mar. 2 tired. Pain everywhere! Didn't knew I had enrolled in a "CuntFest". Here swollen , there bruises. Phew. :o

u got there to pa pow or wrestling wor? need how many days to recover? waiting to hear your story ler

watchman
13-10-2003, 04:57 AM
u got there to pa pow or wrestling wor? need how many days to recover? waiting to hear your story ler

Both of each. :D

MrDevil
13-10-2003, 04:59 AM
Both of each. :D

wat u still doing here, no need to rest to recover to write a good details, steamy and juicy FR ar?

watchman
13-10-2003, 05:07 AM
wat u still doing here, no need to rest to recover to write a good details, steamy and juicy FR ar?

Just catchin up with the latest development. Guess pain woke me up. Just 4 ur info, Danok changing very fast. Got model sexy show in a place call Hawaii. Many clubs r up n the influx of chicks, u gotta c 2 believe.
BTW, IMGSEN both side very strict. Drivin in make sur got proper docs or else very sian dealin with them.

MrDevil
13-10-2003, 05:49 AM
Just catchin up with the latest development. Guess pain woke me up. Just 4 ur info, Danok changing very fast. Got model sexy show in a place call Hawaii. Many clubs r up n the influx of chicks, u gotta c 2 believe.
BTW, IMGSEN both side very strict. Drivin in make sur got proper docs or else very sian dealin with them.

must cheong Danuk the next time, u faster faster recover, so i can read your FR lar

aiyah tips Msia side RM20, sure can jalan one

Cuntalk
13-10-2003, 06:16 AM
how u actually keep count har? keep their panties after every bonk?

u know me best...:D

MrDevil
13-10-2003, 06:27 AM
u know me best...:D

keep panties or pussy hair?

Cuntalk
13-10-2003, 07:17 AM
keep panties or pussy hair?

keep panties stained with pussy juice...:D

PussyLover 69
13-10-2003, 11:59 AM
Is there any other Haadyai websites other than those from Sammy's Forum ?

I have read Mr Devil's Haadyai 101 but I am looking for other sexciting websites. Is there any other ? :confused:

Shadow23
13-10-2003, 01:57 PM
Hi all hty cheonging bros! I have been reading your past threads and found them very informative and exciting! Keep up the good work guys! Just wondering what happened to Bro Devil's part 2 to his tirak story.. been reading in anticipation and also Bro Devil's last part on how to leave hty without a passport... Cheers!

MrDevil
13-10-2003, 03:04 PM
Is there any other Haadyai websites other than those from Sammy's Forum ?

I have read Mr Devil's Haadyai 101 but I am looking for other sexciting websites. Is there any other ? :confused:

actually this site is one of the most active one on Hdy, those that i know of is

http://www.bkktonite.com/
http://www.worldsexguide.org/

i believe Delphi forum should also has some active threads on Hdy

MrDevil
13-10-2003, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Shadow23
Hi all hty cheonging bros! I have been reading your past threads and found them very informative and exciting! Keep up the good work guys! Just wondering what happened to Bro Devil's part 2 to his tirak story.. been reading in anticipation and also Bro Devil's last part on how to leave hty without a passport... Cheers!

Tirak story part 2 is sad story, forgotten liao.. somemore happen 10 years back, so i choose to keep the sweet memory oni lor.

on returning, just walk across as the way we walk in but have to act calm lar.

Shadow23
13-10-2003, 06:11 PM
Well, all respect to the tirak part 2 manz... i can imagine how it feels... Say, any bros going down in nov? i'm thinking of going for a couple of nights at LOS

MrDevil
13-10-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Shadow23
Well, all respect to the tirak part 2 manz... i can imagine how it feels... Say, any bros going down in nov? i'm thinking of going for a couple of nights at LOS

surely has, there are different bros who going there like almost every week, will put you guys together if i happen to know their trip

SonicXXX
13-10-2003, 06:59 PM
surely has, there are different bros who going there like almost every week, will put you guys together if i happen to know their trip

every week go LOS?? wait dun wan come back... :p

watchman
13-10-2003, 11:02 PM
Tirak story part 2 is sad story, forgotten liao.. somemore happen 10 years back, so i choose to keep the sweet memory oni lor.

on returning, just walk across as the way we walk in but have to act calm lar.

Sob! Sob! :cool:

Reminds me:

Always treasure the memories,
The spirit that never dies.
This is what I say to you
On this day of sad goodbyes

MrDevil
14-10-2003, 03:02 AM
Sob! Sob! :cool:

Reminds me:

Always treasure the memories,
The spirit that never dies.
This is what I say to you
On this day of sad goodbyes

since well u become poet liao? write so many poem a day :D

MrDevil
14-10-2003, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by SonicXXX
every week go LOS?? wait dun wan come back... :p

not the same bro lar, if go there weekly to stay few days, better dun cum back liao

watchman
14-10-2003, 03:38 AM
since well u become poet liao? write so many poem a day :D

Don't get so angry mar. Can't I show my femin..uh..sensitif side, liao?

MrDevil
14-10-2003, 03:56 AM
Don't get so angry mar. Can't I show my femin..uh..sensitif side, liao?

heehehe.. i where got angry, dun u see my smiling face till teeth oso almost drop liao lor

watchman
14-10-2003, 03:57 AM
actually this site is one of the most active one on Hdy, those that i know of is

http://www.bkktonite.com/
http://www.worldsexguide.org/

i believe Delphi forum should also has some active threads on Hdy

PussyLover 69,

Here is a thought. Since u r lookin 4 a sexciting website on Hdy ( don't know the motive behind this), why not create 1. Sur many ppl will help contribute 2 this website. Can rope in a few Thai puyin 2 comment on r/s, Thai view. :cool:

MrDevil
14-10-2003, 04:42 AM
PussyLover 69,

Here is a thought. Since u r lookin 4 a sexciting website on Hdy ( don't know the motive behind this), why not create 1. Sur many ppl will help contribute 2 this website. Can rope in a few Thai puyin 2 comment on r/s, Thai view. :cool:

hahaha.. you wanna to make one? I supply you the photo. hehehehe

watchman
14-10-2003, 05:18 AM
hahaha.. you wanna to make one? I supply you the photo. hehehehe

Paiseh. Where got time? 2 much responsibility. But still would luv 2 see the photos. HaHaHaha

MrDevil
14-10-2003, 06:23 AM
Paiseh. Where got time? 2 much responsibility. But still would luv 2 see the photos. HaHaHaha

wait for me to settle my phone>PC bluetooth collection first, then i send you some pic on our JB mission. sure tempt u down to JB.. hehehehe

watchman
14-10-2003, 09:22 AM
wait for me to settle my phone>PC bluetooth collection first, then i send you some pic on our JB mission. sure tempt u down to JB.. hehehehe

Appreciate it. Reading ur FR 'oso can't tahan, sommor c pics sur cheah lak. HeHeHeHe.

SonicXXX
14-10-2003, 03:57 PM
Appreciate it. Reading ur FR 'oso can't tahan, sommor c pics sur cheah lak. HeHeHeHe.

as long u dun see devil real person buay tahan can liao... hehehee

MrDevil
14-10-2003, 04:06 PM
as long u dun see devil real person buay tahan can liao... hehehee

i dun mind if puying see me in person bei tahan.. but no thanks to guys :D

hearthrob
15-10-2003, 01:16 AM

wow! the last time we did pass by Hawaii isn't it? looks very appealing from outside. Shall we try this friday (after clean massage at Lion lah..heehee)?...

MrDevil
15-10-2003, 03:49 AM
wow! the last time we did pass by Hawaii isn't it? looks very appealing from outside. Shall we try this friday (after clean massage at Lion lah..heehee)?...

this one is in Hdy lar.. how to try this Fri?

hey why u hide here? scare of SB Gt liao :D

hearthrob
15-10-2003, 09:33 PM
this one is in Hdy lar.. how to try this Fri?

hey why u hide here? scare of SB Gt liao :D

hide? why hide? :confused:

MrDevil
15-10-2003, 11:40 PM
hide? why hide? :confused:

then why never appear in our thread? cant catch up right , then u got to online to catch up everyday lar

Cuntalk
16-10-2003, 05:22 AM
then why never appear in our thread? cant catch up right , then u got to online to catch up everyday lar

he scared of Lion mah thats why hv to hide...only thaigal he not scared...:D

MrDevil
16-10-2003, 05:45 AM

thaigel has lesser bulu, so not so scary :D

SonicXXX
16-10-2003, 05:53 AM

ORRRRR... who scared of mi?:D

Cuntalk
16-10-2003, 05:57 AM
ORRRRR... who scared of mi?:D

bro heartrob lor...

SonicXXX
16-10-2003, 06:04 AM
bro heartrob lor...

i very gentle one leh... ORRRRRR!!!

osaka69
16-10-2003, 02:08 PM
Heloo, all kind HYT lover

if I cheong HYT alone, what are the precautions to safe guard my money? Do you bros keep all the money and passport in the hotel reception safe box? Does anyone encounter puyings stealling your money/camera/watches..etc?

Hope any kind bros can share some info. Xie Xie

MrDevil
16-10-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by osaka69

if I cheong HYT alone, what are the precautions to safe guard my money? Do you bros keep all the money and passport in the hotel reception safe box? Does anyone encounter puyings stealling your money/camera/watches..etc?

there are stories about FL stealing their customer's money, belonging, etc.... but have not really happened to me for the last 10 years.

Most reputatable hotel has safety box in the room itself, so you can make good use of it. You can check on Hdy 101 Guide at my signature for other info.

Cuntalk
16-10-2003, 04:03 PM

stay at Sakura Grandview Hotel...they hv personal safe for every guesy room...

MrDevil
16-10-2003, 05:05 PM
stay at Sakura Grandview Hotel...they hv personal safe for every guesy room...

yes Sakura GV is the best choice but better book early, always full on weekend. Another choice is Central Novotel and Lee Garden but more expensive.

osaka69
16-10-2003, 05:31 PM
Thanks bro cuntalk n mrdevil ... do you know of any spa facilities in HYT... got jugozzi to chim zhui one???

bro mrdevil...can tell me the exact location for the good dim sim stall in HYT?

Xie Xie...

MrDevil
16-10-2003, 06:10 PM
Thanks bro cuntalk n mrdevil ... do you know of any spa facilities in HYT... got jugozzi to chim zhui one???

Xie Xie...

heheehe when u in Hdy, u should look for more than just good jugozzi. Try Chao Phraya, Pink Lady ... for more decent one, Sakura GV is not bad.

Hmm... i really dunno how to decribe the location of that stall, it is near to Merlin Hotel.. go to that area and ask around, everyone will know. It is the most crowded shop on the entire street. very cheap somemore. We taken 29 plate with 2 bowl of bakuteh cost below 500b. If u read thru my Hdy 101 guide and also my FRs on Hdy, u should be able to familiarise yourself with Hdy.

PussyLover 69
16-10-2003, 07:27 PM
Mr Devil,

Where can I get very good 'jua gen' in Haadyai ? Name of place and name of girl ?

Kup koon krap !

Cuntalk
16-10-2003, 08:40 PM
yes Sakura GV is the best choice but better book early, always full on weekend. Another choice is Central Novotel and Lee Garden but more expensive.

lee garden where got personal safe in room...

Cuntalk
16-10-2003, 08:41 PM

Xie Xie...

go get a free map when u there...sure got advertise those spa that u looking for...

hearthrob
16-10-2003, 08:48 PM
i very gentle one leh... ORRRRRR!!!

hahaha! u guys really make me laugh until "peng"......hahahaha! juz few dayz never come online so much jokes here...;)

MrDevil
16-10-2003, 09:13 PM
go get a free map when u there...sure got advertise those spa that u looking for...

my signature Hdy 101 Complete Guide oredi got online map, going to slap him oredi... oredi posted the guide still ask so much :D

osaka69
17-10-2003, 09:27 AM
thanks bro cuntalk... i orealy have map liao (frm internet)

thanks bro mrdevil, ok will try to find the ba gu teh stall nxt week when I am there ... as for spa..I am looking for those decent one lah with water jet can chim zhui for many hours, those body massage one is bath tube and short time oni... not relax enough
....hehehe

Hasa Sas
17-10-2003, 10:35 AM
thanks bro cuntalk... i orealy have map liao (frm internet)

thanks bro mrdevil, ok will try to find the ba gu teh stall nxt week when I am there ... as for spa..I am looking for those decent one lah with water jet can chim zhui for many hours, those body massage one is bath tube and short time oni... not relax enough
....hehehe

I'm unaware there is any decent spa in hatyai since my last trip few months ago.Heard there is one at SPARK but wondering is it still in operation. Any bros know?

SonicXXX
17-10-2003, 11:59 AM
hahaha! u guys really make me laugh until "peng"......hahahaha! juz few dayz never come online so much jokes here...;)

a joke a day keeps ur BOSS away... kekekeke...Enjoy...:D

hearthrob
21-10-2003, 02:26 AM
a joke a day keeps ur BOSS away... kekekeke...Enjoy...:D

my boss sleeping liao thats why can come out and say 'hi!'...:D

Cuntalk
21-10-2003, 02:28 AM

why cum here everyone iz there leh...:confused:

SonicXXX
21-10-2003, 02:29 AM

then u better cherish ur time... :D

hearthrob
21-10-2003, 02:33 AM

cum where? I got go there to say hi mah.....:D

MrDevil
21-10-2003, 03:16 AM

he like the freedom of the few moment that he has, so he roam around from JB to Hdy lor, though oni on monitor screen but he enjoy the freedom of butterflying around :D

Cuntalk
21-10-2003, 11:50 AM
he like the freedom of the few moment that he has, so he roam around from JB to Hdy lor, though oni on monitor screen but he enjoy the freedom of butterflying around :D

then his nick sld change to heartfly2202...

SaKuRaGi24
23-10-2003, 05:37 AM
tenkiu very much bro devil for the pm infos.....very beneficial i must say......how much would i need to pay ah moi for her escorting service plus the van fare?.....if i taruh ur nama surely will be treated like same geng with discount throw in too rite? :D ......decided to stay at SGV rather than Regency since all cheong bros prefer it.....can see lots of POWs walk in walk out :p wahahaha.....any any bros here who have cun+solid FLs contacts over in H city?.....dont la pass the tiraks num hehe......just need some good recommendations (name of the girls n the farms they work at)......anyway,will be making a maiden attack to H city with another friend of mine on the 6-8 nov......any bros wanna combine power?......or any bros stationed there at that time?...ples pm me n lemme know alrite.....CHEONG AR!!CHEONG AR!!!

MrDevil
23-10-2003, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by SaKuRaGi24
tenkiu very much bro devil for the pm infos.....very beneficial i must say......how much would i need to pay ah moi for her escorting service plus the van fare?.....if i taruh ur nama surely will be treated like same geng with discount throw in too rite? :D ......decided to stay at SGV rather than Regency since all cheong bros prefer it.....can see lots of POWs walk in walk out :p wahahaha.....any any bros here who have cun+solid FLs contacts over in H city?.....dont la pass the tiraks num hehe......just need some good recommendations (name of the girls n the farms they work at)......anyway,will be making a maiden attack to H city with another friend of mine on the 6-8 nov......any bros wanna combine power?......or any bros stationed there at that time?...ples pm me n lemme know alrite.....CHEONG AR!!CHEONG AR!!!

mai ben rai krap, the info are nothing secret, actually most other bros could have shared with you as well.

A van plus driver will cost you in the region of 1,200 ~ 1,500 / day depending on your iterinary and the type of van. Throwing my names wont guaranteed you discount but will ensure that you wont get chopped heavily there since this is your maiden trip. Bearing in mind that all service providers has a living to earn.

I dont think bros will pass their tirak nos but most probably the farms contact or joint name. But then again, each taste may varies. So the best is still to hunt for your princess when you are there.

It is always good to cheong Hdy with some regular bros, at least you will tends to enjoy it more.

SaKuRaGi24
23-10-2003, 06:24 AM
bro mrdevil.....u suggested that i should have a survey on all the farms first rite?....u said the POWs prices ranging from 1500b~2200b.....but my trips fall on thurs n fri wor....if like that,then i dont reali mind paying a lil more (2500b~3500b) for the pre-selected gals.....do i make sense?hmmm,tell me what u think ok......as for the van,do i think i should really rent it for a day or should i just use tut tut to go places?overall,total of tut tut at the end of the day still cheaper rite?if thats the case,i'll just tip ah moi for showing me the pre-selected girls.....what say u bro?by the way,does ah moi speak english?.....my thai can reali go to the dogs man i tell u.....thanx heaps ;)

p/s:i'm planning to buy a snuker que at H city...any bros here got contacts or any info?....how much would i be tax getting it back home?do enlighten :D

surachai
23-10-2003, 11:32 AM
bro mrdevil.....u suggested that i should have a survey on all the farms first rite?....u said the POWs prices ranging from 1500b~2200b.....but my trips fall on thurs n fri wor....if like that,then i dont reali mind paying a lil more (2500b~3500b) for the pre-selected gals.....do i make sense?hmmm,tell me what u think ok......as for the van,do i think i should really rent it for a day or should i just use tut tut to go places?overall,total of tut tut at the end of the day still cheaper rite?if thats the case,i'll just tip ah moi for showing me the pre-selected girls.....what say u bro?by the way,does ah moi speak english?.....my thai can reali go to the dogs man i tell u.....thanx heaps ;)

p/s:i'm planning to buy a snuker que at H city...any bros here got contacts or any info?....how much would i be tax getting it back home?do enlighten :D

When you take tuktuk you must be prepared that they will follow you when you go to the farms. ANd the price will be jacked up by 300-500 bht. So if you are firm and reject his offer to show you around, he will leave the area then you can proceed with your hunting. The 3 main places with ayam farms is Channivate, See Kim Yong and Wonderful. The cheapest being channivate ranging from 1200-1500bht. See Kim Yong starts from 1500-2000bht depending on the quality of thegirls. Lastly Wonderful has the most number of house girls with ar 40-60 girls if they are all in when you arrive you will find yourself spoilt for choice. Prices are from 1800-2000. So add another 300-500 if your tuktuk follows you in. Just be firm and insistent, loiter around the place til he leave then yo proceed to enter. But these pple are smart they can tell you first timer or not just by talking to you.Guess I will stop here. If you need more info PM me. Will be glad to answer more of you qns. Btw there is no tax on cues.

Chok Dee

SaKuRaGi24
23-10-2003, 12:05 PM
bro surachai,tenkiu 4 ur infos.bro mrdevil,to avoid the hassle of the cebet tut tuts,can i ask ah moi to just bring me to see see look look all the farms n if really kenot get suitable POWs from those places,then i'll most prob go for the pre-selected gals.i'll tip ah moi for this favour instead of me having to rent the van for the whole day.what say u man??save me some dough :D

bro surachai,u very the sure there aint any tax of snuker cues?just to verify.actually for this trip,we hope to budget a bit our expenses coz we have another trip coming soon enuff.therefore,we planned to fork out rm200 each for food,shows,entertainments (exclude POWs la),drinks (we dont really drink much wann,just like to par pow ;) ).i doubt our POWs can drink our pocket dry too.....so,4000b u think enuff for the 3 days 2 nites trip?but i'm not ready to jimat on food......we'll bring extra dough just incase money no enuff to eat big head shrimps,shark fin soups etc.comment a bit bros.

PussyLover 69
23-10-2003, 12:25 PM
surachai,

Where is Wonderful and how to go there ? :rolleyes:

MrDevil
23-10-2003, 09:15 PM
surachai,

Where is Wonderful and how to go there ? :rolleyes:

Wonderful is opp the rod racing Chao Praya, it is a shop house with a big KTV signboard. Then they will lead u to their new ship beside a motor repair shop.

MrDevil
23-10-2003, 09:23 PM

When you are on peak days especially on Fri & Sat, I will suggest for you to save your time bcos most quality puyings will be taken. If you wanna to try your luck, u better to start tour before 10am.

I will suggest that you rent the van (depending on the number of you guys going) for the first day and plan your iterinary that required heavy travelling, include going to Songkla and Somali Beach. On this first day, you got the chance to recognise the road and know the location, so that next few days you can either take back the same gal or go to the joints that you have shortlisted on the first day. In fact, you can also get the contact of those joint and call the joint to send to you.

Tuk Tuk will cost 10b / person one way, assuming that you are going 4 pax + 4 gals = 8 pax X 10 journey = 800b. The saving is very small as compared having a personal guide.

Ah Moi speak fluent Hokkein and a little Canto, I will leave it to decide how u like to tip for her service. To me, I find her as a good fren and a reliable service provider.

I dont think a snooker que will entitled you tax. There is a very big shopping centre called Diana that you can try your luck there, not to forget you can hunt for those sales promoter as well. Before you go, read my FR again and you can use it to plan your iterinary.

MrDevil
23-10-2003, 09:25 PM
bro surachai,tenkiu 4 ur infos.bro mrdevil,to avoid the hassle of the cebet tut tuts,can i ask ah moi to just bring me to see see look look all the farms n if really kenot get suitable POWs from those places,then i'll most prob go for the pre-selected gals.i'll tip ah moi for this favour instead of me having to rent the van for the whole day.what say u man??save me some dough :D

bro surachai,u very the sure there aint any tax of snuker cues?just to verify.actually for this trip,we hope to budget a bit our expenses coz we have another trip coming soon enuff.therefore,we planned to fork out rm200 each for food,shows,entertainments (exclude POWs la),drinks (we dont really drink much wann,just like to par pow ;) ).i doubt our POWs can drink our pocket dry too.....so,4000b u think enuff for the 3 days 2 nites trip?but i'm not ready to jimat on food......we'll bring extra dough just incase money no enuff to eat big head shrimps,shark fin soups etc.comment a bit bros.

MrDevil
23-10-2003, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by surachai
When you take tuktuk you must be prepared that they will follow you when you go to the farms. ANd the price will be jacked up by 300-500 bht. So if you are firm and reject his offer to show you around, he will leave the area then you can proceed with your hunting. The 3 main places with ayam farms is Channivate, See Kim Yong and Wonderful. The cheapest being channivate ranging from 1200-1500bht. See Kim Yong starts from 1500-2000bht depending on the quality of thegirls. Lastly Wonderful has the most number of house girls with ar 40-60 girls if they are all in when you arrive you will find yourself spoilt for choice. Prices are from 1800-2000. So add another 300-500 if your tuktuk follows you in. Just be firm and insistent, loiter around the place til he leave then yo proceed to enter. But these pple are smart they can tell you first timer or not just by talking to you.Guess I will stop here. If you need more info PM me. Will be glad to answer more of you qns. Btw there is no tax on cues.

Chok Dee

Bro you are right, i think its difficult to kick off those tuk tuk if they know you are fresh Hdy cheongsters, unless you could speak decent thais.

Not sure when is your update on Wonderful but as what I have been understanding is that Wonderful quality and quntity has been dropping significantly. My last updates was in Oct that the gals is left about 20s. It used to be one of my fav first stop joint.

MrDevil
23-10-2003, 09:37 PM
bro mrdevil,to avoid the hassle of the cebet tut tuts,can i ask ah moi to just bring me to see see look look all the farms n if really kenot get suitable POWs from those places,then i'll most prob go for the pre-selected gals.i'll tip ah moi for this favour instead of me having to rent the van for the whole day.what say u man??save me some dough :D

we planned to fork out rm200 each for food,shows,entertainments (exclude POWs la),drinks (we dont really drink much wann,just like to par pow ;) ).i doubt our POWs can drink our pocket dry too.....so,4000b u think enuff for the 3 days 2 nites trip?but i'm not ready to jimat on food......we'll bring extra dough just incase money no enuff to eat big head shrimps,shark fin soups etc.comment a bit bros.

It's possible, you can discuss this with her and get agree on a price but you have to remember that she is not offering tuk tuk service, so it's actually depends on how you neg with her.

Our usual budget is RM200 a day for the first day, and at least RM100 for the subsequent days. Of course me and my couple regular Hdy frens are heavy drinkers, big eater and spenders. I think RM100 a day will be sufficient if you are on budget.

LengKia
25-10-2003, 01:45 AM
It's possible, you can discuss this with her and get agree on a price but you have to remember that she is not offering tuk tuk service, so it's actually depends on how you neg with her.

Our usual budget is RM200 a day for the first day, and at least RM100 for the subsequent days. Of course me and my couple regular Hdy frens are heavy drinkers, big eater and spenders. I think RM100 a day will be sufficient if you are on budget.

i believe RM200 for heavy drinkers,big eater amd spenders are quite difficult for each day.

MrDevil
26-10-2003, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by LengKia
i believe RM200 for heavy drinkers,big eater amd spenders are quite difficult for each day.

excluding the purchase of liguor from Duty Free, a group of 4~5 person will have about 10,000b that is pretty good for a day expenditure. And course, you can go to the extreme of spending, but I always believe should get value for money spent, so we dun usually eat in the tourist hub area.

SaKuRaGi24
28-10-2003, 08:26 PM
all bruders....cum siah for all the feedbacks.....since im going for my maiden trip to H city soon,here's the initial plan......for day1,plan to just go survey all the KFC farms,see see look look all the private puyings etc......then only decide to book the right one for day2......will then go to pink lady hotel for their 'legendary' massage......actually,the prices for the girls vary right?between what region to what region?.....the duration's bout 2 hours right?or izzit 1 1/2?....do update me on that ok.......can it be assured that the girls will perform the standard service like bbbj (it's a must for me and my friend)?.......and if the gals lansi during the session,can i ask for a change of girl?

osaka69
28-10-2003, 08:44 PM
bro mrdevil, gum xia... found the bukguteh you mention... itiz the one beside the korean beer garden call "dong beh" kopitiam

bro saku... pink lady price range 1300-1900b, time 1.5 hrs, no bbbj but if you pay extra maybe loh... girls there are very health consious one

SaKuRaGi24
29-10-2003, 03:39 AM
bruder osaka.....no bbbj ar?not even bj with topi on ar?....like that ar,then fj included or not?wahaha!....seriously,it's a full package thing right instead of just plain bubble massage?:confused:

9-11
29-10-2003, 07:36 PM
Bro Osaka, no even bj? Then what kind of foreplay exist? Like that very hard to stand leh. I am going there next month....

bro mrdevil, gum xia... found the bukguteh you mention... itiz the one beside the korean beer garden call "dong beh" kopitiam

bro saku... pink lady price range 1300-1900b, time 1.5 hrs, no bbbj but if you pay extra maybe loh... girls there are very health consious one

osaka69
29-10-2003, 11:16 PM
i say no bbbj ... but have bj lah.

foreplay many and very special... you sure marikita one

watchman
30-10-2003, 12:01 PM
MD, btter refer new samster 2 yr signature 'cause in my opinion it's the same questions all over again. Not 2 burn bridges with new samster but if u look past forum u should get a good idea what 2 expect 4 yr trip. Anyway, have a good time n don't bring back anything contangious.:D

SaKuRaGi24
01-11-2003, 12:13 PM
bruder MDevil,i've decided to call up ur connection Ah Moi when im in H city to view the private puyings.....how many can she bring at one time?if still not satisfied,i shall just tip her off ok.just tell her im wilson's friend will be enuff right?

since,i will be arriving at H city on thurs morning next week,it should not be a prob for me to get SGV hotel vouchers from lovely tour right bros?i did not pre-book the hotel tics.anyway,how far is wonderful,see kim yong area and channavit from SGV?must take tut tut?if tut tut man asks 4 more than 10baht per person per ride,should i avoid trouble n give him extra or should i ask him to fuck off (which i have no problem of doing)?channavit is an area or what?is wonderful in SKY area?

feedbacks appreciated!:D

cheongkid
01-11-2003, 02:41 PM
anyway,how far is wonderful,see kim yong area and channavit from SGV?must take tut tut?if tut tut man asks 4 more than 10baht per person per ride,should i avoid trouble n give him extra or should i ask him to fuck off (which i have no problem of doing)?channavit is an area or what?is wonderful in SKY area?

Hatyai city map (http://www.geocities.com/phukhaoad/download/maps/Hatyai-map-4.gif)

Wonderful is along Thamanoonvithee Rd opp Chaophya Massage. Channivet at bottom of map (SK Stardust Hotel). SKY consists of a few lorongs opp Hatyai Palace and Hatyai Garden Home (Cheekimyong Rd).

Cuntalk
03-11-2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
Hatyai city map (http://www.geocities.com/phukhaoad/download/maps/Hatyai-map-4.gif)

Wonderful is along Thamanoonvithee Rd opp Chaophya Massage. Channivet at bottom of map (SK Stardust Hotel). SKY consists of a few lorongs opp Hatyai Palace and Hatyai Garden Home (Cheekimyong Rd).

so when u goin again?:p

Cuntalk
03-11-2003, 07:07 PM
Bro you are right, i think its difficult to kick off those tuk tuk if they know you are fresh Hdy cheongsters, unless you could speak decent thais.

Not sure when is your update on Wonderful but as what I have been understanding is that Wonderful quality and quntity has been dropping significantly. My last updates was in Oct that the gals is left about 20s. It used to be one of my fav first stop joint.

ya now Wonderful becum Un-Wonderful liao...went there twice in 2 days still cmi...better proceed to chaopraya 4 for arp nam...;)

cheongkid
03-11-2003, 08:28 PM
so when u goin again?:p
maybe next year.

MrDevil
04-11-2003, 04:43 AM

so u like the bak kut teh there? though it dun taste as good as in Jb but this is the most popular in Hdy.

MrDevil
04-11-2003, 04:45 AM
all bruders....cum siah for all the feedbacks.....since im going for my maiden trip to H city soon,here's the initial plan......for day1,plan to just go survey all the KFC farms,see see look look all the private puyings etc......then only decide to book the right one for day2......will then go to pink lady hotel for their 'legendary' massage......actually,the prices for the girls vary right?between what region to what region?.....the duration's bout 2 hours right?or izzit 1 1/2?....do update me on that ok.......can it be assured that the girls will perform the standard service like bbbj (it's a must for me and my friend)?.......and if the gals lansi during the session,can i ask for a change of girl?

it took me at least 3~4 hours to really tour finish all the main farms areas, excluding the waiting time for the gals to cum, so be prepared to spend half a day on this activity. Imagine if you are going in a group of 4~6 guys who wanna to change gals daily with the same routine of time wasting repeat daily, you are not going to be able to cheong much liao

MrDevil
04-11-2003, 04:47 AM
MD, btter refer new samster 2 yr signature 'cause in my opinion it's the same questions all over again. Not 2 burn bridges with new samster but if u look past forum u should get a good idea what 2 expect 4 yr trip. Anyway, have a good time n don't bring back anything contangious.:D

heheheh... end up cheonging in KL for couple of days instead of Hdy.. though not as fun but not too bad.

Well, I dun mind being helpful but for those who are lazy to read, I dun think anyone can help them... i think my guide has been as complete, as detail and as simple as possible.

Cuntalk
04-11-2003, 04:51 AM
it took me at least 3~4 hours to really tour finish all the main farms areas, excluding the waiting time for the gals to cum, so be prepared to spend half a day on this activity. Imagine if you are going in a group of 4~6 guys who wanna to change gals daily with the same routine of time wasting repeat daily, you are not going to be able to cheong much liao

easy lah jus change among the grp of bros after each day...:D

MrDevil
04-11-2003, 04:51 AM
bruder MDevil,i've decided to call up ur connection Ah Moi when im in H city to view the private puyings.....how many can she bring at one time?if still not satisfied,i shall just tip her off ok.just tell her im wilson's friend will be enuff right?

since,i will be arriving at H city on thurs morning next week,it should not be a prob for me to get SGV hotel vouchers from lovely tour right bros?i did not pre-book the hotel tics.anyway,how far is wonderful,see kim yong area and channavit from SGV?must take tut tut?if tut tut man asks 4 more than 10baht per person per ride,should i avoid trouble n give him extra or should i ask him to fuck off (which i have no problem of doing)?channavit is an area or what?is wonderful in SKY area?

bro, dun need to announce my name openly here, luckily you dun know my full name and hp no, otherwise I wont surprise to see it posted here too.

she can bring as many as you wish, even the whole of hdy but of course within reason, most of the time, 2~4 of my bros got their fav gals within the first 3 batch. usually cums in a group. It is not the volume but the quality that counts.

Try your luck then, its difficult for me to predict from here. Your subsequent questions is best answered if you look at the map in my signature.

MrDevil
04-11-2003, 04:52 AM
ya now Wonderful becum Un-Wonderful liao...went there twice in 2 days still cmi...better proceed to chaopraya 4 for arp nam...;)

hehehe i went once everyday for each my trip but it never fail to dissapoint me till the OKT oso pai seh to get me upstairs to view when he dun have much gals

MrDevil
04-11-2003, 04:54 AM
easy lah jus change among the grp of bros after each day...:D

heheheh i wont mind but if the bros got good taste lor

Cuntalk
04-11-2003, 05:03 AM
hehehe i went once everyday for each my trip but it never fail to dissapoint me till the OKT oso pai seh to get me upstairs to view when he dun have much gals

now no more upstairs liao all viewing on the ground floor...sld be the 2nd wonderful joint...

MrDevil
04-11-2003, 05:16 AM
now no more upstairs liao all viewing on the ground floor...sld be the 2nd wonderful joint...

the 2nd joint, me has not back to Hdy since mid July liao, lost touched liao

Cuntalk
04-11-2003, 05:51 AM
the 2nd joint, me has not back to Hdy since mid July liao, lost touched liao

ya think they shut down the previous bigger joint liao...

osaka69
04-11-2003, 02:24 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:

so u like the bak kut teh there? though it dun taste as good as in
Jb but this is the most popular in Hdy.

Ok lah... i still think the buguteh at asian hotel taste better. have you try that place?

so will you be going this year?

Cuntalk, you still in HYT? how come you know wonderful no upstair liao? me kay poh here... you no angry hor!!!

MrDevil
04-11-2003, 03:21 PM
quote:

quote:

so u like the bak kut teh there? though it dun taste as good as in
Jb but this is the most popular in Hdy.

Ok lah... i still think the buguteh at asian hotel taste better. have you try that place?

so will you be going this year?

Cuntalk, you still in HYT? how come you know wonderful no upstair liao? me kay poh here... you no angry hor!!!

i think i tried before, the owner speak good cantonese and very polite one right? Not bad but more expensive and its comes in small pot. Not sure if we are toking the same one.

hmm... we are toking about the new joint wor, it has been going to upstairs to view gal since some time ago.

Cuntalk
04-11-2003, 06:27 PM

no back alr...now all shifted to Wonderful 2 no need climb stairs...

osaka69
04-11-2003, 10:58 PM
no back alr...now all shifted to Wonderful 2 no need climb stairs...

so when you back in sgp ah? yeah in HYT, have you try the seafood restuarant at koh yoi? the one at the seaside/riverside?

osaka69
04-11-2003, 11:02 PM
i think i tried before, the owner speak good cantonese and very polite one right? Not bad but more expensive and its comes in small pot. Not sure if we are toking the same one.

mrdevil, we are on same frequency leh.... the lady boss come from Malayland .. but like you say more expensive loh :-( but still cheaper than in JB and Sgp, rite?

Cuntalk
05-11-2003, 12:01 AM
so when you back in sgp ah? yeah in HYT, have you try the seafood restuarant at koh yoi? the one at the seaside/riverside?

no never been there...where izit neber heard bf...good ar?pang or not?

MrDevil
05-11-2003, 04:37 AM
mrdevil, we are on same frequency leh.... the lady boss come from Malayland .. but like you say more expensive loh :-( but still cheaper than in JB and Sgp, rite?

if more expensive than JB & Spore, i wouldnt travel all the way 888km to eat there liao lor . Hdy has lots of good foods, bside good bonk :D

MrDevil
05-11-2003, 04:38 AM

i think its riverside, never saw a sea side in Hdy. but the location name is not familiar, should be near SC or LK area

Cuntalk
05-11-2003, 05:47 AM
i think its riverside, never saw a sea side in Hdy. but the location name is not familiar, should be near SC or LK area

iz it Buengthong seafood garden?

MrDevil
05-11-2003, 05:52 AM
iz it Buengthong seafood garden?

maybe we should eat there next time, easier than for me to remember the names...

Cuntalk
05-11-2003, 06:57 AM
maybe we should eat there next time, easier than for me to remember the names...

next time?dec join me?:p

MrDevil
05-11-2003, 02:56 PM
next time?dec join me?:p

heheheh lets see :D

osaka69
06-11-2003, 12:39 AM

at koh yoi island.. must chartered tuk-tuk there ... one very good one for you to try with your tirak next month... sak restuarant.
when you in koh yoi, most people will know where lah.
one more thing, go there during late afternoon can eat seafood and see sunset... good boh? somemore water below your feet.

pang or not??? a bit pang if you compare with those seafood restuarant in HYT citi... mrdevil, not the restuarant you said... that one no try before, but I have pass by... how is the food? good boh? worth you dollars boh?

osaka69
06-11-2003, 12:42 AM
if more expensive than JB & Spore, i wouldnt travel all the way 888km to eat there liao lor . Hdy has lots of good foods, bside good bonk :D

hahahahha.... very well said, fully support you.

MrDevil
06-11-2003, 12:49 AM
at koh yoi island.. must chartered tuk-tuk there ... one very good one for you to try with your tirak next month... sak restuarant.
one more thing, go there during late afternoon can eat seafood and see sunset... good boh? somemore water below your feet.

pang or not??? a bit pang if you compare with those seafood restuarant in HYT citi... mrdevil, not the restuarant you said... that one no try before, but I have pass by... how is the food? good boh? worth you dollars boh?

best sign to see if the food will be expensive or not, if you see most of the consumers are locals, then chances should be good the price will be reasonable but if you see mostly tourist, you better try your luck somewhere else.

OK, not bad but I still prefer those in See Kim Yong area, more variety

Cuntalk
06-11-2003, 01:59 AM

thanks for the info...sounds interesting...never heard of this island bf...how far fm HDY?

MrDevil
06-11-2003, 02:08 AM
thanks for the info...sounds interesting...never heard of this island bf...how far fm HDY?

not sure if his spelling is right, there is a island called Koh Yoi Noi, the second largest Island in Phang Nga Bay near Phuket

cheongkid
06-11-2003, 03:31 AM
not sure if his spelling is right, there is a island called Koh Yoi Noi, the second largest Island in Phang Nga Bay near Phuket
MD, I believe he was referring to Koh Yor, an island in Songkhla Lake linked by the Tinnasulanon Bridge.

http://nst.sawadee.com/songkhla/mapkohyor.htm

MrDevil
06-11-2003, 03:50 AM
MD, I believe he was referring to Koh Yor, an island in Songkhla Lake linked by the Tinnasulanon Bridge.

i think you are right, must really salute you Mr KnowAll :D

Cuntalk
06-11-2003, 06:26 AM

wow u de man!!:cool:

osaka69
06-11-2003, 02:01 PM
Thanks cheongkid..... me spell wrongly... should be koh yor... maybe half a hour from HYT by tuk-tuk speed ...hahaha

like mrdevil said price must be reasonable... cause when i am there last month, there are many local who drive there to makan...

cuntalk, must try it next month hor.... hehehe

Cuntalk
06-11-2003, 06:04 PM
cuntalk, must try it next month hor.... hehehe

wanna go together?:)

osaka69
07-11-2003, 09:28 AM
wanna go together?:)

wish to BUT no leave and money liao .... juz came back

...nxt time loh....

... so you taking plane this time round for 2way trip itiz? or oni return way?

Cuntalk
07-11-2003, 02:01 PM
wish to BUT no leave and money liao .... juz came back

...nxt time loh....

... so you taking plane this time round for 2way trip itiz? or oni return way?

ya taking plane both way...1 way fm JB to Penang only RM62...

Cuntalk
07-11-2003, 08:10 PM
yo bro cant reply to ur pm...ur mailbox full liao...try clearing the 'sent items'...;)

Happykiwi
08-11-2003, 10:56 AM
I'll be in Haadyai on 2/3 Decemebr (3D2N) with another kaki. If anyone is interested to meet up please let me know.

osaka69
08-11-2003, 11:54 PM
yo bro cant reply to ur pm...ur mailbox full liao...try clearing the 'sent items'...;)

cuntalk, mailbox clear liao ... paisei ;-)

Cuntalk
09-11-2003, 12:04 AM
cuntalk, mailbox clear liao ... paisei ;-)

alr replied...cheers!;)

matyguy
10-11-2003, 10:47 PM
Hi MrDevil

Have been reading your post on Hadyai. Still new in this forum. Have visit the place a couple of times but not much luck with the farms in terms of quality and service. Am thinking of trying out private collection but does not have any contact. Was wondering whether you could share your contact there (Ah Moi) with me? Thanks in advance.

SaKuRaGi24
11-11-2003, 04:43 PM
PART 1

Greetings all bruders. I just completed my maiden cheong mission to Hadyai. Now back safely in Mland, but body still aching from all the ‘battles’ in the hotel room. Decided to post a detailed-forum report to help new bros enjoy a better cheonging time in H city. Hopefully it will help a little. Went there for a 3days 2nites trip (5-8 Nov). Joined by my best buddy from Sland. He sacrificed like hell coz he reached Ipoh at bout 5.30pm (88 bus) and have to take another coach ride with me to Hadyai at 1am.

Anyway, the coach ride to Hadyai was a killer la. Couldn’t sleep much, probably only bout like an hour or so. Somemore, bus filled with lots of thai guys. Scared a bit la coz first time go H. Reached Changloon at bout 4.40am to have light breakfast b4 proceeding to Malaysia Custom. Had coffee only, smoke a few ciggs. Got back on the bus after 25-30 mins n proceed to the custom. Reached there bout 5.25am n waited for the custom to open. Lots of coaches lining up by 5.40am. Got cleared bout 6.30 n proceed to Duty Free Shop. After bout 20 mins, got on to the bus again n headed towards Thailand Custom. Quite a long que there, took bout 25-35 mins to get cleared. Saw a few chio farangs too.

Proceed to Hadyai town center, a long straight road journey that took almost 45 mins to an hour. Passed by lots of kampong-like houses, schools, factories, plantations and Sadau area.

Finally the bus stopped at Yuyi bus-station bout 8.30am, which is just a few shops away from Lovely Tour. Got down and felt a sense of satisfaction coz finally made it to this part of LOS. Smoked a cigg and was suddenly approached by many tuk-tuks. Politely declined them as I’d spotted Lovely Tour shop. As I was finishing the cigg, this thai man came up to me and asked me whether I need a taxi or not in good Bahasa Malaysia. As all the other tuk-tuks only speak in thai which I and my friend weren’t very good at, decided to take his offer to save time and communication’s effort. Asked me which hotel I wanted to stay, told him SGV. He said he can give me 810B per room/nite. Thought to myself it was a pretty good deal but decided not to accept just to play safe. Didn’t want to trust anyone at such an early stage. Got the vouchers from Lovely Tour at 820B per room. Booked one room (2 beds) for the first nite and 2 rooms (single bed) for the subsequent nite. The plan was not to book puyings for day1 as we wanted to go see look see look and have our options open. Got massage vouchers at SGV too at 200B for 2 hours. Initially asked for LGP (for their younger chicks) but was told by Lovely Tour worker that they didn’t deal with LGP’s massage center. The ladies at Lovely Tour were very nice and co-operative. No hassle at all. Changed our money there as well but couldn’t remember the rate, but it was quite good.

After being done with the vouchers and stuff, we had our breakfast at the famous bak kut teh shop next to Lovely Tour. Well, not bad at all I must say. Price was fair too. Can see lots of locals and tourists having morning tea.

Then, we tot of going to the hotel to have our massage. But our taxi driver (his name is Awan), asked us to go survey the chicks first as it’s still early and perfect timing to go see see look look b4 the good puyings got captured. As I had a deal with my buddy not to book chick for day1, I thought it was not a bad move to pre-booked the chicks for day2. my friend agreed so what the heck, mission started. First, Awan brought us to Suriya. The moment we went in, my buddy spotted a chick which he liked. I told him to steady himself as there are plenty more KFC farms around. Do not commit too early or shall regret kau kau. The chick wasn’t that solid to me but it was just that she smiled and let go electric at my friend, made him beh tahan. Anyway, the man in charge (I was told by Awan that he aint’t the boss) was very lansi and rude, almost like forcing us to book his chicks. So, I asked Awan to take us to some other places to see instead. Gave the Suriya man the tiu nia sing pissed off face when we were leaving. I knew we shouldn’t have done that but what the fuck, smoke coming out from our heads liao :mad: ......

fandi
12-11-2003, 12:32 AM
any idea where is Lovely Tour located?
near any hotel? or landmark? Tq.

SaKuRaGi24
12-11-2003, 01:22 AM
PART 2

When we got on the car, I straight away tell Awan to take us to the infamous Wonderful. Though from all the info from the bros saying that the quality n quantity of the chicks there dropped significantly liao, I still carried this great hope that it would somehow be better than the rest of the chickies farms. KNN, got only 1 freaking (so-so quality) chick there!! Sial man! Jaw dropped on the floor instantly. Awan then told me that since Ah Pau (the boss) got killed by the police, the chicks had all went different places to cari makan. Well, couldn’t hide my disappointment though. Very the not wonderful leh!!

Subsequently, Awan brought me to other places such as Channivate area, Thongsao area and many more karaokes (farms) to check out the chicks. Some farms, the quality of girls really teruk la if u ask me. Hehe, but I and my bud were still very nice and friendly towards them. Were a bit tired and sian though coz couldn’t manage to find the right girls to book for day2.

Then we got into this place called Goodluck Karaoke at Channivate Rd Soi 3. When the girls were called out, I saw this fair and cute chick, probably around 18-21 in my mind. The boss of that place can speak good Cantonese so no prob communicating with him. A bit the ‘tempered’ the old man. Then another girl came out wearing a short black dress. Face not bad but a bit too thai look (dark) for my liking. But can see my buddy like kena voodoo liao by her appearance. Cant seem to take his eyes off her. Told me he wanted her for day2. took out money straight away to pay after knowing she costs bout 2500B. KNN, I told him not to so kan cheong and all coz we can survey somemore, lots of time to spare. But like a voodooed sohai, he said he had made his choice. So ok lor, since he like her so much.

All this while, the cute girl was making eye-contact with me while I was asking the boss all sorts of questions. She giggled everytime I made a blur kau look at the boss. The boss told me she can speak a lil hokkien and English. Told me too that she had only been working for a couple of months and she chooses her own customers. Meaning, no old bags and no blackies for her. Well, suits me fine man. My friend’s chick can speak less English and a lil hokkien as she’s new there. Well, could have guessed that since she looked very shy and all. I asked both of them to come sit with us and talk a lil bit. I then checked whether my chick was taller than me or not (im not very tall, 172cm). She was almost at my height but she was wearing heels. She asked me why I bothered bout heights but just I just told her it was no big deal. Well, actually I prefer shorter girls as its easier and more comfy when bonking. I quite like my chick as she’s fair, good sense of dressing (very important for me), good complexion, nose not very cun though (I like sharp noses and her’s quite ordinary), can speak fair hokkien and English. But still didn’t want to commit too early. Must survey somemore. My friend paid for his at 2500B, no discount although I negotiated with the boss. I suspected that maybe Awan had his commission there as well. But no choice man, my friend really voodooed liao, kept telling me that she looked like a mtv vj or something like that. Like I said, the face not bad, sharp nose and all but very thai look and arms not slender enough. Big-boned I guess. Took the place’s namecard and told the boss I will call him tomolo if I wanted the other girl. She looked at me like a bit disappointed as to why I didn’t book her straight away. Well, I told her I will most probably book her tomolo. She smiled flirtatiously at me and the when back in. Boss said my friend’s chick will come to our hotel room tomolo at 9am.

Surveyed a few more farms but quality getting more n more teruk :(. Went in one karaoke which had only 1 girl. The bosses told me she costs 5000B. Recently hoi pau only. But face kenot see wann. How tight also no use la. Somemore they keep promoting the chick saying how pretty and reasonable the price was to book someone like her. Ni na beh, treat us like ‘Roberts’ only. Later, Awan told us Wonderful ppl called him up saying there are more girls now. So went there one more time. Wah lau, this time got like 15 girls. Hmmm, quality not bad compared to others. Some cost 2000B and the betters ones 2500B. the mamasan there not bad, can talk Cantonese. Never rush us to take the girls. But the girls there got this ‘experienced’ looks tattooed on their foreheads. Meaning, manyak loose or seasoned ler. Not one of them can give me the GFE feel if compared to the chick in Goodluck Karaoke. Well, we thanked the mamasan and then left the place without booking any girls there.

Had enough of surveying oredi, told Awan to take us back to SGV. Wanted to check-in and then have our massages. The hotel did not disappoint, but actually I prefer the location where Regency and LGP are situated (I only found out this later as the night as the night hawkers, Hollywood Disco and Odean Dept. Store are all nearby Regency and LGP). Anyway, like the bros suggested, if u wanna avoid the shopping crowd and the uncles/aunties, then SGV would be ideal. It’s also within walking distance to Lovely Tour and the famous Bak Kut Teh shop (bout 5-8 mins walk). I found that the room is spacious and clean. The in-room safe is definitely a plus point here. My friend told me he saw the walk-in rate was at RM98 per room/nite. With vouchers from Lovely Tour, it’s only 820B.

After unpacking our stuff and got refreshed, we proceeded to have our massages at the 2nd floor of the hotel. But then I remembered I got a personal contact num from bro MrDevil that will enable me to view some private puyings which are not available at the farms. Called the num from the hotel room but a man picked up. Asked for the said name but was told there’s no such person. The man speaks perfect English…..hmmmm? called the same num again but the same person answered. Ples get back to me bro MrDevil. Was slightly upset and disappointed that we couldn’t get the chance to view the private girls which came highly recommended by MD. Well, boh luck lor. Proceeded to have our massages at 2nd floor of the hotel. Was told that we cannot bring the girls to our hotel room for massage. Had a good 2 hour session. The massage room was very classy and clean. Though the massagers not very the leng, many are above 30s….but the skills are unquestionable. Came out satisfied like hell. Energy level back to 85%.

Not very hungry so we decided to skip lunch (we had heavy BKT for breakfast). Didi all very gatal liao at his stage. So we went to infamous Pink Lady for our dose of Turkish massage. Expecting to see some kwalities there but got disappointed once again. Less than 8 girls working. Actually I tot the fish-tank concept was quite cool and funny at the same time. Sat down and ordered 2 mugs of beers. I told my friend I was not ready to part with my 1600B for that kinda quality bonk. I knew he boh tahan liao as he was damn gatal after the massage at SGV. Then the mamasan came over and had a lil conversation with us. My friend joked with her asking her how much she costs and all that. We all had a good laugh as she’s very accommodating. She told us there are 2 girls model type that cost 2000B but their looks so-so to me only. Told my friend not worth parting his money for the so called model type.

Then all of a sudden, I remembered that there’s another place recommended by the bros….Chaophya!! Urged my fren to check out the place. Said baibai to mamasan and left. Hopped on to this tut-tut and asked him to take us to Chaophya Massage. At first I tot it’s the one opposite Wonderful but was later told it was closed down and the new one is Chaophya 4. When we got in, the place was still empty, no girls in the freaking tank and all. The mamasan told us they will open business in bout 1 hour or less. The girls are preparing themselves…..ie putting on makeup and doing their hair. If I’m not mistaken, we were there bout 2pm thai time. That means they only open for business at bout 3pm. Ples correct me if I’m wrong ok. But the environment inside and outside Chaophya 4 was very grand, I got a shocked too. Compared to Pink Lady, it was 3, 4 times better in sense of decorations and ambience.

SaKuRaGi24
12-11-2003, 03:02 AM
PART 3

Chatted with the mamasan while waiting for the girls. We were one of the early birds there. Then 2 girls walked in to the tank. 2 also not bad. Flawless complexions and nice bodies. Both got long hair and got great seductive smiles. Both kept staring and smiling at me and my fren. Pai seh man! Their nums were 15 and 69. mamasan said both (esp 69) are pleasant to bonk and willing to please, good attitude and satisfaction guaranteed. I was willing to wait a lil longer to check out more babes but my fren too horny liao, kenot tahan. At that time, many more ppl were coming in and my fren scared if the 2 chicks got taken then we would have to wait 2 more freaking hours if the rest are not up to their standards. Well, I told him ok lor as i was quite satisfied with both the girls.

I took 69 and he took 15 (he liked her very much, so cincai lor, both bonkable to me). Both cost 1600B. they came out from the tank and went to the counter which mamasan asked us to follow. At the counter area, the ladies all laughing away. I asked mamasan what’s the matter and she replied me saying that the girls complimented our looks and they were very happy that I and my fren were young. After paying the fees, we followed the girls to the rooms. Wah lau eh! Got class man I tell u…..never expected this all along. So glad I came here and gave Pink Lady a miss. Oh yeah, 1600B is for 1.5 hours. Earlier, while we were at Pink Lady, they were having a promotion. The full package will be for 2 hours there.

Anyway, back to the girls. Never had Turkish massage b4 so wasn’t very sure what to do beside the usual hardcore bonking, hehe. While my girl was preparing the water in the tub, I quickly stripped down naked. She looked at me and gave me a devilish smile. Then she asked me to sit down at the tub. Well, did as she said. While waiting for the water to fill half the tub, we chatted a bit and she told me her name is Jane and she’s 22 years old. That time she was still wrapped in a towel. Caught only glimpses when she got rid of her clothes earlier. Took bout 10-15 mins for the water to reach half the tank. When it’s time to wash me clean, she took off the towel and voila!....the boobs were gorgeous with perfect size nipples! At least a big B cup or an average C cup. Refrained myself from lunging at em coz need to show my angelic side first. Just relaxed myself and allowed her to clean me good. Wash my body, my hair, my didi and scrubbed my toes with a brush. Damn steam man, though she didn’t use her boobies to massage me ala erotic style. Guessed she’s a lil shy. But my didi got enough attention liao.

Then after kau tim cleaning me, gave me a towel to dry myself while she took a quick splash. At all time my eyes were wondering the body of my chick. Really fantastic bagos. Good butt too, not too skinny, good elastic cushioning for doggy style. I never kissed her on the mouth though. Don’t ask me why but to me, kissing is even more passionate than sex alone and I only do it with someone which I really really fancy (must know her a bit first also, half an hour don’t count :P). She kissed me all over, frolicking her tongue like a real pro and then gave me a BBBJ without having me to say a word. Haha, lucky me! Damn kau steam man the BJ, she’s quite skillful I must say. I’ll gave her 8/10. I even had her blowing me at a standing position. Very willing chick. Then came my turn to pleasure her, attention was given to the boobies area and my fingers down under. Her boobs already hard liao with erected standing nipples for me to practice my sucking skill. Very wet down there too. One thing really surprised me, her pussy was very tight which of course I did not expect. Don’t think 2 fingers can go in as 1 finger is already hard to push in. Audio power quite reasonable and face expressions very real. She must have really enjoyed the session. Me too no doubt!

Bonked her for quite long, almost like a marathon match. Changed positions like mad and it was so hot, I think we sweat buckets. I particularly liked to bonk her doggie style. She’s got one hell of a sweet, cushioned ass. Actually she’s quite kissable too as she has this lovely lips. Full and tender and her smile is gorgeous, really no joke man! We were both so tired after the bonking we just laid on the bed for like 5 mins. She told me I one customer enough liao for the whole day. Well, took it as a compliment and told her I had a great time too. Then called my fren who was at the next room. He also ngam ngam kau tim. So came out together n went back to the sitting lounge with big grins on our faces. He told me his chick was damn good too at bonking. Hmmmm, and they kissed like lovebirds and all. Standard boobs and ok ok BBBJ. But he told me he think she had baby b4 as he can see the orange-peeled effect on her stomach. But he didn’t seem mind. Yuck! Big minus point for me! But if I was my fren, I’ll be nice too.

MrDevil
12-11-2003, 04:47 AM
Bro SaKuRaGi24,

Great and detail FR, though have not got chance to really go thru in every details.

I will call up Ah Moi's no tomorrow and see if she changed her no. The last time I spoken to her was couple of weeks back.

Happykiwi
12-11-2003, 05:49 AM
Bro SaKuRaGi24,

Great and detail FR, though have not got chance to really go thru in every details.

I will call up Ah Moi's no tomorrow and see if she changed her no. The last time I spoken to her was couple of weeks back.

Please MrDevil Tai Koh, can you PM me with Ah Moi's number too? I'll be in Hat Yai with another kaki from KL from 2-4 December.
Gurm Siah!!

Please email: [email protected]

MrDevil
12-11-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Happykiwi
Please MrDevil Tai Koh, can you PM me with Ah Moi's number too? I'll be in Hat Yai with another kaki from KL from 2-4 December.
Gurm Siah!!

Please email: [email protected]

ok sure but let me call her up to see if she has changed her no, bcos bro SaKuRaGi24 say he cant get her.

MrDevil
12-11-2003, 07:18 PM
PART 1

Greetings all bruders. I just completed my maiden cheong mission to Hadyai. Now back safely in Mland, but body still aching from all the ‘battles’ in the hotel room. Decided to post a detailed-forum report to help new bros enjoy a better cheonging time in H city. Hopefully it will help a little. Went there for a 3days 2nites trip (5-8 Nov). Joined by my best buddy from Sland. He sacrificed like hell coz he reached Ipoh at bout 5.30pm (88 bus) and have to take another coach ride with me to Hadyai at 1am.

hahaahah, he spent entire day in bus, must be feeling tired like shit when reach Hdy. Tat time when I take coach from Spore ~ Hdy direct, 12 hours... i almost go crazy, dunno wat to do.. cant sleep cant walk, sianzzz....

Anyway, the coach ride to Hadyai was a killer la. Couldn’t sleep much, probably only bout like an hour or so. Somemore, bus filled with lots of thai guys. Scared a bit la coz first time go H. Reached Changloon at bout 4.40am to have light breakfast b4 proceeding to Malaysia Custom. Had coffee only, smoke a few ciggs. Got back on the bus after 25-30 mins n proceed to the custom. Reached there bout 5.25am n waited for the custom to open. Lots of coaches lining up by 5.40am. Got cleared bout 6.30 n proceed to Duty Free Shop. After bout 20 mins, got on to the bus again n headed towards Thailand Custom. Quite a long que there, took bout 25-35 mins to get cleared. Saw a few chio farangs too.

Another faster way to clear custom is to walk across right at 6am and get someone to pick you up but its not too much time saving, probably 45 mins.

Proceed to Hadyai town center, a long straight road journey that took almost 45 mins to an hour. Passed by lots of kampong-like houses, schools, factories, plantations and Sadau area.

You miss the famous chicken rice Dino at Sadao, but no choice lar, coach dun stop in between.

Finally the bus stopped at Yuyi bus-station bout 8.30am, which is just a few shops away from Lovely Tour. Got down and felt a sense of satisfaction coz finally made it to this part of LOS. Smoked a cigg and was suddenly approached by many tuk-tuks. Politely declined them as I’d spotted Lovely Tour shop. As I was finishing the cigg, this thai man came up to me and asked me whether I need a taxi or not in good Bahasa Malaysia. As all the other tuk-tuks only speak in thai which I and my friend weren’t very good at, decided to take his offer to save time and communication’s effort.

The air smell fresh there ler? I always like the feeling when you first touch your foot to Hdy. Malay speaking tuk tuk is known to be most cunning, beware next trip.

Asked me which hotel I wanted to stay, told him SGV. He said he can give me 810B per room/nite. Thought to myself it was a pretty good deal but decided not to accept just to play safe. Didn’t want to trust anyone at such an early stage. Got the vouchers from Lovely Tour at 820B per room. Booked one room (2 beds) for the first nite and 2 rooms (single bed) for the subsequent nite. The plan was not to book puyings for day1 as we wanted to go see look see look and have our options open. Got massage vouchers at SGV too at 200B for 2 hours. Initially asked for LGP (for their younger chicks) but was told by Lovely Tour worker that they didn’t deal with LGP’s massage center. The ladies at Lovely Tour were very nice and co-operative. No hassle at all. Changed our money there as well but couldn’t remember the rate, but it was quite good.

Good planning, you seems to have done lots of home work from reading the reports here and making steps like regulars liao. I think you can get better rate if you neg a bit, i got SGV voucher for 180b but the saving not too much lar.

After being done with the vouchers and stuff, we had our breakfast at the famous bak kut teh shop next to Lovely Tour. Well, not bad at all I must say. Price was fair too. Can see lots of locals and tourists having morning tea.

This bak kut teh is famous with tourist, so u know lar... a bit more expensive than the others.

Then, we tot of going to the hotel to have our massage. But our taxi driver (his name is Awan), asked us to go survey the chicks first as it’s still early and perfect timing to go see see look look b4 the good puyings got captured. As I had a deal with my buddy not to book chick for day1, I thought it was not a bad move to pre-booked the chicks for day2. my friend agreed so what the heck, mission started. First, Awan brought us to Suriya. The moment we went in, my buddy spotted a chick which he liked. I told him to steady himself as there are plenty more KFC farms around. Do not commit too early or shall regret kau kau. The chick wasn’t that solid to me but it was just that she smiled and let go electric at my friend, made him beh tahan. Anyway, the man in charge (I was told by Awan that he aint’t the boss) was very lansi and rude, almost like forcing us to book his chicks. So, I asked Awan to take us to some other places to see instead. Gave the Suriya man the tiu nia sing pissed off face when we were leaving. I knew we shouldn’t have done that but what the fuck, smoke coming out from our heads liao :mad: ......

SaKuRaGi24
12-11-2003, 11:43 PM
PART 4

We ordered some drinks and practically just chilling out at the lounge with heavy hearts to leave the place. Very comfortable indeed. At that time there were about 15 girls waiting to be hooked inside the tank liao. Overall kwaliti was good, u might be surprised. All this while was still smiling at my chick who had quietly sat down at her spot, giving each other the oh-so-satisfied look. The all of a sudden, I spotted this girl, num 85….fulamak!! I was voodooed right there and then. KNN, I swear this girl is the most beautiful chick I’ve seen I Thailand (been only to Betong besides Hadyai….hehe, dun flame me la bros!:P). Her face is so elegant and magnetically beautiful, it’s really hard for me to use words to describe her beauty. Face so fair and her features are so naturally striking, very close to HK supermodel liao. Long hair and very quite girl, face not very expressive and strike a cool, calm pose.

I asked mamasan bout the girl and she told me she’s 20 years old with a even more chio sister but unfortunately not there on that day. Asked the mamasan whether she’s the cool type with attitude prob or not coz rarely see her smile (but I did caught her smiling a couple of times and I tot I had died and went to heaven). Mamasan replied saying she’s fucking accommodating in the room plus damn friendly. Solid body too she added. I asked her how she knew all that and she replied that she had to check her body and interact with the applicants b4 allowing them to work there for Chaophya4. Kewl! Like an interview I see. Only in the tank she must jaga her standard. Well, her price tag is 1800B but mamasan said can gimme for 1700B coz I took one chick liao just now. Discuss with my bud….well, quite tired liao after the marathon session plus never had much sleep throughout the journey. I tried to convinced the mamasan to allow me to book the num 85 chick for tomolo. But she told me the girls are not permitted to be book unless u negotiate with them ourselves after they finished work at 11pm. My heart big and small now. Not sure what to do but knew there’s still tomolo and can do many other things after I charged my energy level kau kau. Told mamasan we might be back tomolo for more actions. She smiled and thanked us b4 we left. A very good-mannered mamasan. Very the decent too, like my auntie only, hehe! If any bros going to Hadyai soon, do me and urself a favour by checking out num 85. If u like then u can take her, but make sure file a detailed FR when u are back. Gum siah ar!

Waved down a tuk tuk and got back to the hotel, tired like dead dog but I can’t get num 85 outta my mind!!! Arghh!! When in the hotel room, discuss with my bud bout day2 actions. He confirmed got teman liao coz booked a chick liao at Goodluck Karaoke. My mind still fucking messed. I really really wanna bonk the num 85 chick for jesus’sake. Perhaps I can bonk her twice if the experience really syiok…..once in the afternoon and once at nite. Then perhaps I can sweet talk her to go disco with me and try my luck for a ONS. Worse come to worse, nego a fair price with her lor if boh luck. But then on the other hand, if kenot lam her to go disco and stay a nite with me even if I want pay her, then I’ll have to sleep alone at nite (which I don’t like but also not a very big deal lar, just tak biasa la in LOS). And knowing that my fren will be teman-ed tomolo and I eat myself, no GFE and all that stuff…..feel a bit left out la. Tried to recall the chick that caught my attention at Goodluck Karaoke but cannot remember much liao…..all space in mind occupied with images of the num 85 chick from Chaophya4. Hahahah!!! Die la, die la….kenot sleep, damn confused. Anyway, too tired and told myself leave it till tomolo baru decide. But it’s like 65% going for num 85 and try my luck while 35% book an escort.

Slept till bout 9pm (our watches winded to thai time when we reach the hotel). Woke up feeling like as if I’ve lost my stomach. Quickly woke my buddy up and take turns to shower and get ready for more actions throughout the nite. Yeehaw!! Dressed up nicely and prepared to have seafood for dinner. Asked tut tut to bring us to Hai Q (it’s actually spelled differently but cannot remember the name liao). Wanna go there coz it’s recommended by fellow bros for its good and affordable seafood. At first tut tut dunno the place I mentioned and he said will bring me around to other places which he knew got good seafood to eat. Well, no choice lor but to see see look look first. Very hungry liao at this stage. Tour around the streets and he showed me some places which I found to be quite empty and the ambience suck big time man. I know the beauty of the makan shop will not necessary reflects the quality of the food served but to me, ambience and atmosphere will most probably determined my appetite.

Kept touring for bout 10-15 mins….then my fren saw Swensen signboard and asked me if I wanna eat there. I tiu him a bit (jokingly la of course) saying that we can have as much Swenson as we want back home. Both laughed like sohai behind the tuk tuk. Alas, he dropped us at this place which was not bad in terms of ambience and surroundings. Bright with some quite some light bulbs hanging from a few trees. Got a num of ppl having their dinners there too. Then looked up and see the restaurant name….KNN, it’s Hai Q lor (it spelled something like Huay Kuai, cannot remember liao). What a coincidence man, lucky us! Paid the tuk tuk 40B which was double the rate for showing us around.

Went in and sat down at a small table. Then the waitress asked us to go choose the seafood that we would like to eat. Ordered ‘tin kai’(frog), tau tai yu (fish, chiew chau jing style), asparagus with scallops and tomyam soup. Very satisfactory meal, service there not bad…...would recommend all bros to check out the place. The bill came up to only 500B plus plus. I and my fren considered it to be quite cheap considering the portion that the food came in. So damn full that I have to unbuckled my belt and smoke a couple after that. When the young waitress came for the bill, she cheekily asked me to tip her 20B. Well, if 20B can make a person happy, I would be more than happy to oblige. She very the happy after I tipped her and praised her ‘sui jing jing’. Haha, plain good fun to tease her.

SaKuRaGi24
13-11-2003, 01:49 AM
PART 5

After rested for bout 15 mins, ordered a tuk tuk to take us to Hollywood Disco (Inside Hollywood if followed map). It’s almost bout 11pm. When reached liao, tuk tuk asked for 60B. Gave him 30B and said no more money liao. Hehehe, faster got away from him after that. Don’t think we ‘Roberts’ jai…..well, not too say stingy bout the few bucks but just didn’t want to spoil the market like what the bros advised. Anyway, saw plenty of nite hawker stalls along the road. Quite ‘wong’ with a vey lively feel there. It’s the stretch of road where Regency, LGP, Novotel Central, Odean Dept. Store and Pink Lady are situated at. Hollywood Disco is also along the road. Therefore, for my next trip I’ll most probably stay at Regency hotel as it’s nearby to all sorts of places. Just walk out from ur hotel and there, ppl everywhere. But if u are the typo who like a nice and quiet environment without the hustle and bustle, SGV would be more ideal then.

Anyway, walked in straight to Hollywood Disco as we were too full to eat or drink anything from the nite stalls. Supper definitely. Stopped by the bouncers to check our ID. Tight security, got its advantages and disadvantages la. Got in and it was quite packed that nite….had to share table with some mid-age men with some chicks. Next table was power la….4-5 old bags (balding, white hair all over) with some really young puyings. Salute them kau kau!! Hehe, saw them drinking like mad. Forced the chicks to down the glasses too. Farny la. Ordered 2 jugs of beer, one for 290B. paid the waiter 600B. KNNCCB, the fella never give back the 20B change wann. But nvm la, cannot recognize his face also how to call him back and ask. Considered tips lor.

Environment inside Hollywood Disco not bad. Not too warm and there’s ample of spaces to walk around. My butt got pinched like hell man when I walked over a few tables just to get to the men’s room. One puying even grabbed my waist and started dancing with me. Offered me her drink but I politely declined as I really need to go to the loo. When I came back, I told my buddy to watch out as he was about to go toilet too. Hahaha, he said raba raba lar!!! They raba my ass I raba them balik lor. Hmmm, good idea eh? But I know he tok cock only, he where got bola to raba ppl….see see nanti kena whack by thai tai kors then he knows. Oh yeah, the beer served was very pure, no water added. Good stuff.

Not long after, the live band started their gig. Fulamak sial! Power maksimum, not only can they sing and dance, they (the ladies) looked damn chio also. I also enjoyed the performance of the guitarists and drummer, damn gaya man! From what I read from the bros, they can be booked provided u ask the Captain and establish good chemistry with them. Plus need to spend them drinks and all that. Seriously, how much would it need to book them overnite or maybe just a single bonk? They really are damn sexy devils la. I also beh tahan liao. Almost wanna jump up to the stage and keong kan them, hehe.

I really enjoyed the live band performance. Great band I must say. 2 tumbs up. After they ended their gig bout 12am, it was back to techno feel again. Not too bad la but it’s the same old shit over and over again. Decided to get a breather outside but my fren wanna continue shaking his ass. So, went alone. Bought some fruits to chew and walked along the stretch of road. Passed by Grand Plaza and saw quite a num of ah guas (katoeys). All of em gave me the i-wanna-rape-u-look while asking me ao mail leng chai? Sheepishly declined and said mai ao to them. There were about 2 which looked quite cun. But aiyer, they were once my species and most of them are still half my species. Yuck yuck!!!
Walked into Regency Hotel to check out the place. Very classy man, definitely my next accomo hotel. What say u bros that have stayed there b4? After a short while, decided to join back my buddy, scared he kena hijacked. While walking back to the disco, say 2 puyings who were surely working POW with some Mland (I think) guys. Very bonkable and pretty too. But both very sai lap. Well, suits me fine if they come in sai sai lap form. Haha, me no giant mar. Wanted to ask the guys where they booked the girls but felt kinda pai seh to do that. Maybe they won’t like me asking that kinda ques when their chicks are with them. Hmmm, no ask at the end. Would u ask if u were me?

Back in the disco, my fren was like kena gwai seung san liao, ala eminem man! Told him bout the situation outside. He told me to give him half and hour more. Well, I shaked my ass again and my eyes wondered everywhere looking for lost POWs. Saw a bunch of young chicks dancing like mad behind me, probably others’ bookings. Didn’t pay much attention to them as they were not very pretty to me. Then felt somebody tap my shoulder and I looked back. Then again the tapping. Tot it was my fren so whacked him one time at the stomach. He blurred liao and asked me what the fuck I whacked him for. Then I know it was probably not him. Got tapped again 3-4 times but did not look back. Might be the hamsap chicks trying to get my attention. Maybe lady ghost wanna hamsap me too? Arghh! Don’t give a damn and finished my jug of beer and asked my fren to go makan supper. It was almost 2am also, closing time.

Went out and had some sotong baker, fried chicken and yum tong sui. Quite cheap la. Then went and kacau the ah guas a bit. Told them they all sui mak mak and shits. Made them all feel good bout themselves. When they asked us ao mai, we told them we boh lui. Heheh!! After that, went inside 7-11 (nearby only) and got 2 big mineral waters. Have to drink more water as the food there quite heaty and we fag a lot. Took a tuk tuk and went back to hotel to zzZZzzZZZZ. The beds very comfy so no prob getting some good nite sleep. But still undecided what to do tomolo (num 85 or booking). But kenot tahan liao, told myself will follow instinct tomolo. End of day1.

Cuntalk
13-11-2003, 05:02 AM
PART 2
Then all of a sudden, I remembered that there’s another place recommended by the bros….Chaophya!!we were there bout 2pm thai time. That means they only open for business at bout 3pm. Ples correct me if I’m wrong ok. But the environment inside and outside Chaophya 4 was very grand, I got a shocked too. Compared to Pink Lady, it was 3, 4 times better in sense of decorations and ambience.

haha me also tio GT fm this damn fucking nice classy place...bonking room nicer n bigger than Pink Lady...also i find that the quality of puyins here iz better than PL...only 1 thing Chaopraya4 dun hv iz the tora tora(inflated mattress soapy body massage) like those in PL...

best time to go iz ard 4pm...last trip went there with bro exit...i tried pim...her no. if i remember correctly iz 84...she belongs to cat1800 fish tank section...beri nice bonk...excellent service...slow n sensual...she gave me 2 shots...each in between the arp nam in bathtub...1st shot cum while she riding me...then the arp nam...then 2nd shot cim during her fantastic BBBJ...keke

i paid after the 1.5hrs session not bf...paid with credit card but there's a 3% surcharge...;)

DaiKor
13-11-2003, 08:21 AM
SaKuRaGi24,

I kow-tau to you for writing such a detail piece of FR. You have indeed done a lot of homework before you go and good for you. What is the total damage for your 3 D 2 nite trip? For me it would be saving for two or three months in order to have a trip like that.

SaKuRaGi24
13-11-2003, 04:13 PM
Thanx for all the feedbacks bros. Just doing my part by contributing back some info. Share share mar right? Somemore my summarizing not very good so no choice but to state down every single lil details lor. I do get the kick from writing back the experience i had there, something like trip-revisited :cool: . Anyway, sure hope the FR will somehow help out other bros who will be attacking H city for the first time.

Bro Cuntalk, the tora tora service is a standard procedure for the full package in Pink Lady or what? Sounds pretty fun to me man. Wah, u syiok la the chick at Chaophya let u bonked her twice for the price of 1 session. When were u there to bonk her? Recently?
Should be making my 2nd trip there in March. Hopefully the how-can-i-let-her-got-away num85 will still be working there. What do u think?

Bro DaiKor, i'm glad u enjoyed my FR. Just doing my best there. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do :D . U will be suprised bro DaiKor, me spent only minimal amount of dough there. Did not exceed RM 1K. Wait for my other parts of FR. Will try to post them asap. Then u will realise u dont need to spend a bomb at H city to sanuk like hell. But then of course, the more bullets u have, the more lavish u can spend la.

Cuntalk
13-11-2003, 06:36 PM
Bro Cuntalk, the tora tora service is a standard procedure for the full package in Pink Lady or what? Sounds pretty fun to me man. Wah, u syiok la the chick at Chaophya let u bonked her twice for the price of 1 session. When were u there to bonk her? Recently?
Should be making my 2nd trip there in March. Hopefully the how-can-i-let-her-got-away num85 will still be working there. What do u think?

ya only the cat1600 n above then hv the tora tora...die die must try 1 time if not u regret!:D

for the chick at chaopraya...tried her jus recently end of last month...at 1st tot only 1 shot...starting was jus toking cok with her on the bed while waiting for the bathtub to be filled...but tok tok tok buay tahan end up toking her cunt made her fucking wet n high thats how i kena bonk by her(riding)n fired the 1st shot bf the arp nam...

next month i'll be there again maybe i'll test fire no.85 for u 1st...keke :D

SaKuRaGi24
13-11-2003, 09:27 PM
PART 6 (Day2)

Had a very good sleep throughout the nite although longer would be better. Wanna sleep more but my buddy’s booking came knocking at our hotel room at bout 9am. Quite sharp leh. I was still lazing on the bed and he opened the door for her. Then I got no choice but to wake up coz they were making noise albeit softly. I saw my buddy putting on some lotion on her arms. Tot what the fuck. Then he told me the chick asked him whether he mind or not her condition (her arms got like lots of ‘fung mok’ coz she stayed with a customer at Pink Lady Hotel and the water wasn’t very clean and caused her arms to react sensitively). But she went to see a doc and got some ointment la. My fren the kind-hearted type, somemore he dig her face, said nvm lor. If me surely think first, scared later infect me. Haha! Nah, just kiddin.

Then her hp rang and after she talked a bit, she passed me the phone. It was her fren which I had spotted the other day at Goodluck Karaoke. Anyway, my fren’s chick’s name is ah Oum and her fren’s Ah Ooi. Getting back to the phone part, Ooi asked me why I never booking her as I’ve so called promised yesterday. Her voice was very sweet and she sounded very playful at the same time. At first told her I was still thinking about it and let her know I’ll call her back in 10 mins time. Then discuss with my bud. As my fren’s chick not very communicative, she’s better at hokkien (which my fren very char at and me so-so only). English can la but very the minimal. And she seemed very shy too. My bud said if I booking her fren, then at least his chick will have a teman and will not be so tensed and all. Well, I told him I would sacrificed for him by doing what he wanted me to…..actually, deep inside I tot what the heck, wanted an escort for the GFE feel. Somemore I knew the chick I saw (Ooi), quite up to my liking. Then told Oum to call her fren. Once connected, I asked her for the phone…..told Ooi to let me speak to the boss. Nego a bit with the old man. KNN, very stern, maybe coz he got me there knowing I would definitely book his girl liao, if not why the fuck I called :rolleyes: . That’s why hard to nego to 2000B which I think would be a bargain. For a chick 19 years old, work part-time, cute and all, chooses her customers, somemore it’s Friday (weekend more ppl)…..ok lar, asked the boss to send Ooi to my room. Afterall, if u think about it, most of the girls within the 2000B range, their kwaliti were way below par in my humble opinion.

My fren was so touched I did what he said…..owed me a big wann wor he said…..haha, I was only doing what was good for best of both worlds. Oum also seemed to brighten up. Good lor, everybody happy. Within 20 mins, Ooi came liao. My fren opened the door wann. I was still lazing on the bed, convincing myself that I’ve made the right decision.

When she walked in, wow, all doubts came to rest. Good sense of dressing, fresh face and up to my high expectation lar. Nice below shoulder length hair, natural black. Average amount of makeup, better still. She sat down on my bed and asked 4 my name. I then initiated conversation also lor. Me very friendly to chicks wann, esp the pretty ones. Find no prob communicating with her although my hokkien half-pailed-water only. She giggled whenever she talked to Oum. I asked her what so funny and she replied they were very happy to be booked together, more fun for them. Kewl!

After a while, Ooi told me they need to go back to their farm to pass the booking money to the tauke. She asked Oum to follow her. Never ask me for the tuk tuk money. But Oum asked my fren for 20B…..hahaha, he looked more like waterfish. Took the opportunity to take our showers and prepare ourselves for the day. Promised Awan yesterday that will call him to pick us up tour around the city ie…visit temples and go shopping. Damn, felt hungry too. Wanna go back to the same bak kut the shop to have breakfast. The chicks got back in bout 30 mins. While walking out from the hotel room, my fren already holding his chick’s hand liao. Mahai, he really king when comes to ‘lam’ lui la. Proven track record, 98% of chicks he booked b4 in Betong and Batam can never escape from his GT skill. I relek aje walking alone, nak macho la. I’m usually like that, always a slow-starter and jaga standard type in the preliminary stages. Then my fren came up to me and said my chick looked like sad only, being neglected. Aiseh man, pick up steam lor my engine. When walking out from the lift terus got hold of her blardy hand and gave a firm grip. Wah lau, she damn happy liao, hold my hand with both of hers. Waved tuk tuk and reached the makan shop very de fast. Ooi told me no need tuk tuk coz it’s within walking distance, bout 5-8 mins walk. KNN, never say earlier, hehe.

Ordered some dishes. Chicken, vege and siew yuk served with rice for everybody. Good meal. Price fair la. Kenot say freaking xpensive, maybe elsewhere can get cheaper dunno la. The girls ate small portion only. One thing I noticed from my experiences from booking POWs at Betong and Hadyai is that most of the time, the chicks only eat lil bit . Well, must jaga body la perhaps. Hmmm, my buddy took food and placed on his chick’s plate. He always like that wann, nak tunjuk sayang la. I used to do the same for a chick in Betong (she’s the best ever for me, too bad kahwin Mland guy liao). Don’t feel like doing it coz she never do the same too. Haha, my fren’s chick also selamber aje never do the same back. Guessed they still young la, pai seh to show good table manners. But sometimes damn mushy la if u get me food and vice-versa. KNN, got to know each other only bout 1 hour. Oh yeah, majority of the ppl in the shop kept looking at us. Yesterday not so much, this time perhaps got bookings liao. Maybe checking out our chicks gua.

After makan, we walked back to the hotel hand in hand. Kasi the girls a really good vibe bout the whole booking thing. Gave them this secured feeling that we will have lodsa fun….hardcore bonking included, hehe! Got back to the hotel and check out the earlier room (5th floor) to the new rooms at 14th floor (connection rooms). However, the rooms have not been attended to yet (wah lau, u should see both the rooms, KNN, like a major mess man, bottles everywhere, must have partied like hell man yesterday the previous occupants). Then I picked the room which have a bigger bed (king size leh) and also less messy. Slightly bigger also in term of spaciousness. Then left our things there and changed into jeans and t-shirts (previously wearing shorts). Got guaranteed by the receptionists that our things will be safe in the rooms. Well, took most of the xpensive things with us anyway ie….digital cam, spare doughs and all.

Awan was already waiting for us at the lobby. He drove a Toyota so kinda comfy la the rides. Did not pay him any money from yesterday till today. Nego with him liao in the beginning. He said will take us tour farms (yesterday) and visit some temples (within the city la, exclude Songkhla) and shopping complexes. He initially asked for 600B but I told him I will only consider if its 500B. He said no prob and added should I want to tip him, any amount will do wor. Ok lor.

First he took us to a temple named Wat Kok Now. Not a very pretty sight-seeing place but got in anyhow. He said wanted to take us see a ah chan to bless us wor. Ok lor, only me and my buddy went in to the premise while the gals waited outside, toying with the digi cam. While inside, the Ah Chan (the monk la) started to chant and prayed while we kneed down in front of him. Bla bla bla….then took out two pails of water (inside got flowers and all that stuff). Chant somemore and dripped some candle wax into the water. Bla bla bla…..then asked us to go inside the toilet and use the pail of water to bath. We asked if we can just use the towel to rub our bodies and faces. Can wor, then ok lor, didn’t want to take out baju and really mandi there. Used the towel to soak the water and then clean my face, hands and body.

After that, came out and the chanting continued. Bla bla bla…..then asked us to buy some god-ornaments and stuff like that…..I told him I’m a free thinker so not for me man, prayers enuff liao. My fren got his own sifu wann so no need also. Later, they took out two big hampers and asked us to buy them to give the Ah Chan. Ok lor…..then blessed us somemore, used gold powder and rubbed in on our foreheads and palms. The helper then asked us to donate some $$ for them to built a new temple. Took out this donors’ book and asked us so write down our names and amount of money. KNN, I saw all also put 500B there…wanted to write a lesser figure but the helper said 1000B for 2 persons wor. Give lor, no choice. But sakit a bit la. My fren whispered to me saying that he saw some names there put 300B also got. I told him nvm la, no big deal la, considered it as donation or a way to buang sui lor. I believed the ppl in the temple don’t dare to cheat this kinda money wann.

Ok, kau tim liao then proceed to next destinations. Awan said wanna take us to Kuan Yin Temple and 4 Faced-Budda Temple. Ok what, quite well known temples. Oh shit, suddenly remembered that I’d left my watch in the toilet at Wat Kok Now. Damn, tot gone lor. Awan quickly called his contacts there. Well, they found the watch and asked Awan to collect it later at his fren’s place. No worries man Awan told me. Guaranteed me the watch will be safe with his fren. Ok lor, my watch no Rolex/Omega :D .

MrDevil
14-11-2003, 04:57 AM
Thanx for all the feedbacks bros. Just doing my part by contributing back some info. Share share mar right? Somemore my summarizing not very good so no choice but to state down every single lil details lor. I do get the kick from writing back the experience i had there, something like trip-revisited :cool: . Anyway, sure hope the FR will somehow help out other bros who will be attacking H city for the first time.

Bro DaiKor, i'm glad u enjoyed my FR. Just doing my best there. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do :D . U will be suprised bro DaiKor, me spent only minimal amount of dough there. Did not exceed RM 1K. Wait for my other parts of FR. Will try to post them asap. Then u will realise u dont need to spend a bomb at H city to sanuk like hell. But then of course, the more bullets u have, the more lavish u can spend la.

Right, for those who go and come back without penning the FR down really wasted all the memory, imagine all the dollar spent are nothing but a memory. I enjoyed writting FRs but it depends on my cheong schedule and when you cheong almost like everyday, the pending FR list keep growing longer and its like almost impossible to keep up.

I believe with more FRs on Hdy, it will be simpler and easier for new bros to cheong Hdy on his own as there is always new discovery and updates happening everyday.

RM1k spending is real value for money from what you have described so far. We could easily spent RM1k to overnight 1 night in JB with booking, hotels, drinks and food.

MrDevil
14-11-2003, 05:15 AM
PART 6 (Day2)

Awan was already waiting for us at the lobby. He drove a Toyota so kinda comfy la the rides. Did not pay him any money from yesterday till today. Nego with him liao in the beginning. He said will take us tour farms (yesterday) and visit some temples (within the city la, exclude Songkhla) and shopping complexes. He initially asked for 600B but I told him I will only consider if its 500B. He said no prob and added should I want to tip him, any amount will do wor. Ok lor.

He has made most of his earning from both you and your friends booking liao, i believe should be 500b each. So that is actually more than what you are paying for him. So dont worry to neg for price. If you book the gal for 3 days, imagine the earning ;)

Happykiwi
14-11-2003, 09:06 AM
Right, for those who go and come back without penning the FR down really wasted all the memory, imagine all the dollar spent are nothing but a memory. I enjoyed writting FRs but it depends on my cheong schedule and when you cheong almost like everyday, the pending FR list keep growing longer and its like almost impossible to keep up.

I believe with more FRs on Hdy, it will be simpler and easier for new bros to cheong Hdy on his own as there is always new discovery and updates happening everyday.

RM1k spending is real value for money from what you have described so far. We could easily spent RM1k to overnight 1 night in JB with booking, hotels, drinks and food.

All the more reason why I'm staying fewer days in S'pore so that I can cheong in HY.
I promise I'll give FR upon my return, although not as detailed like Sakuragi lah... I hope this is one way of giving something back to the forum.
Oh, there will also be FRs for S'pore and KL as well...I'll be walking like a crab by the time I'm done... cheonging, I mean!

SaKuRaGi24
14-11-2003, 04:11 PM
He has made most of his earning from both you and your friends booking liao, i believe should be 500b each. So that is actually more than what you are paying for him. So dont worry to neg for price. If you book the gal for 3 days, imagine the earning ;)

Bro MD, yeah...u are right with what u said. Indeed that fella has made good money from our bookings liao. Didn't think bout that at the time. KNN, if not surely will nego habis habis with him bout the travel fare. But anyway, it's a learning xperience. Treat it like tuition money lor (first-timers cant really escape la). So long as never kanna chop like big-time 'Roberts' ok lor, hehe.

So bro MD, what happened to Ah Moi's contact man? Bro HappyKiwi want leh.....hahaha, damn i missed the chance to view the private gems. Bro HappyKiwi, perhaps u can go check out the num85 chick from Chaophya 4.....maybe can test fire earlier than bro Cuntalk mar, hehe :D ......oh yeah, come back with steamy FRs ar. Wait for my subsequent FR parts ok.....SANUK!!!

Happykiwi
14-11-2003, 04:24 PM
Bro MD, yeah...u are right with what u said. Indeed that fella has made good money from our bookings liao. Didn't think bout that at the time. KNN, if not surely will nego habis habis with him bout the travel fare. But anyway, it's a learning xperience. Treat it like tuition money lor (first-timers cant really escape la). So long as never kanna chop like big-time 'Roberts' ok lor, hehe.

So bro MD, what happened to Ah Moi's contact man? Bro HappyKiwi want leh.....hahaha, damn i missed the chance to view the private gems. Bro HappyKiwi, perhaps u can go check out the num85 chick from Chaophya 4.....maybe can test fire earlier than bro Cuntalk mar, hehe :D ......oh yeah, come back with steamy FRs ar. Wait for my subsequent FR parts ok.....SANUK!!!

Sakuragi, sure I'll check out number 85 for you and give you FR but don't expect so much detail like yours ler... Yours is like a good storybook, once started cannot stop liao! Also so funny sometimes. Even gf tickle my didi also must finish reading first liao.... hehehe! Thank you very much! You are a true brother. Must kink lei yat pui hor!

SaKuRaGi24
15-11-2003, 12:50 AM
PART 7 (Day2)

Checked time, bout 12 something pm. Kuan Yin Temple not bad, panoramic views and all. Her statue also very de big. It was very sunny and hot that time of the day. The gals decided to wait for us while we went praying and taking pics. Fine with me coz I understand that they’d been here hundred and one times liao. Sian la for them to join us under the sun. They stayed with Awan and had some drinks under a big tree shade. So, me and my buddy went around taking pics and offered our prayers as well. Freaking freaking hot…really beh tahan liao. After bout an hour we proceed to the 4 Faced-Buddha Temple which was situated above the Kuan Yin Temple (both are located on a hill area).

This time around, as we had to walked up a slope to reach the altar, the chicks decided to teman us (scared we larkai? Hehe!). They hold our hands tight tight. Na beh ar, the folks there all looking at us liao. Must be wondering what these 2 young guys were doing here with the playful chicks. Argghh, ignored them as the girls were quite polite and did not do any nonsense. Then, they sat down under a shade while we went to pray at the altar. KNN, kena colouring la my baju. I was holding all the joss-sticks and flowers to be offered to the deities and the colours from the flowers bleed onto my baju (the flowers were sprayed with water to keep freshness). Damn! That’s one of my fav baju ler. Now I looked like as if I’ve murdered someone with all the blood stains left. Hmmm, then tot nvm la, maybe will ‘ong’ me leh. Decided to send to the hotel laundry to clean it (too bad, realized later when got back to the hotel, the laundry closed shop liao).

Spent only a brief time at the 4 Faced-Buddha Temple. Later, got some drinks and rested for a while. Next plan was to go shopping. My chick recommended Diana Dept. Store. Ok lor, asked Awan to take us there. B4 that, I asked him where can I buy good snooker cues. Told me he’ll bring me to a shop specializing in selling cues. Nearby Diana only. Realized it was closed when we reached there. Nvm lor, look for em somewhere else. Awan took us to Diana and I asked him should he waits for me there or what. Told me he couldn’t coz need to go home makan. Told me no hassle to get a tuk tuk to go LGP for shopping later. Well, ok ler, didn’t want him to wait like sohai also outside Diana. Dunno what time we kau tim jalan jalan also. Told him to wait for my call at night to take us for dinner (which I want to go to the same makan place as day1).

Then, our chicks brought us jalan jalan inside the complex. Well ok lar the place, got KFC and all. Don’t expect Megamall quality though. Not too sleazy lar, 6.5/10. LGP shopping complex nicer, more branded stuff and all. Got Sizzler’s somemore. Anyway, after a while, got to the snooker place in the complex. It’s situated at the lower ground floor if I’m not mistaken. Just next to the bowling alleys. Not bad, 80B an hour. Environment ok, but the tables and cues average la. Esp the cues, most of them cacat-ed oredi. Since my fren’s chick said she knew how to play and seemed eager to show us what she had, we went in and open a table lor. Hahaha, pai seh to say this but me and my buddy quite good in snooker (6-7 years of tuition money paid, u go figure). But kept low profile first. First frame 3 of us played together. Oum, sad to say, played like my grandma onli. Quickly ended the game with quick pots and all. Then played a serious game with my buddy for bragging rights later. Fulamak, both in smashing forms…..surely lar, nak impress the chicks kan. Hehe, they were well, shocked to see both Wattanas playing, pai seh pai seh. Won my fren one black. Well, ok lor, both can walked out proudly. My chick so happy that I won she gave me a kiss on the mouth, our first kiss. Tak sia sia I won the tough frame, hehe! Bill came up to only 50B plus. Good but short entertainment. Wanna play longer but cues really not up to par and the chicks can’t join us. Hate the sight of gals having to wait while the guys keep playing without giving two hoots bout them.

Anyway, my chick wanted to roll some bowling balls wor…..my fren’s chick seemed interested also…..ok lor. Though I not very good but one can’t always wanna be under the spotlight. Told myself to avoid the longkangs no matter what, wanna save face mar. well, have to pay b4 pay so my chick kau tim all the tiny matters. Rental for shoes, 2 games per person and a jug of Coke came up to bout 500B plus. Considering 4 persons playing 2 games each and all, reasonable lar. Haha, this time luck’s on my side. Managed to steady my hand and rolled quite good compared with past experiences. Managed to win the first game effortlessly as my fren was still looking for his rhythm. Wah lau eh, my chick also not bad leh, can see my tail-light. The way she kasi spinned the balls power la, almost turned me off with her strength, hehe. Too strong lar for my liking, prefer weaker chicks type, so I can protect them and tunjuk my macho side. My fren’s chick lagi power, her style so farny everytime her turn to bowl. So ackward I almost burst out laughing my ass off. But duwann lar, me the type who jaga ppl’s feeling wann. Encouraged her somemore to down every pins, hehe.

Second frame, my fren turned on the heat la. A few consecutive strikes and I know I lukchat oredi. Nvm lor, his turned to impress the chicks. One time, he kasi one hell of a whack at the ball and slipped. KNNCCB, turned out to be a strike man. He laid there posing somemore, cebet! Well, after the games ended, was kinda tired and all lar. Remembered that I need to get some cues for myself and a few frens back home. Decided to go LGP and check whether got or not. Asked the chicks hungwee or not. Said not very so tot of going to KFC and get some light snacks. KNN, KFC there don’t have whipped potatos wann and only come in sets. Since not so hungwee, decided to wait till dinner time then only whack.

Jalan for a lil longer and then took a tuk tuk LGP. Almost 5 something pm liao…..outside LGP got lodsa ppl walking around looking at the stuff sold by some stalls at the roadside. Got in to LGP and hmmm, not bad. Classier than Diana but not too big either. My chick asked me to follow her to the sports department. On the way, we bumped into one of her sisters (she told me she has 2). She was with two thai guys. Ok ar her sis, a lil plumpy. Kept looking and whispering something into Ooi’s ears. Then both started laughing. Arghh, tak kisah lar, chicks and their antics. Talked for a while then they left. Ooi told me her sis said we looked cute together and stuff like that. Kewl! Told me one of the guy is her sis’s bf too. Later got to know from her that she and her sisters all working for KFC farms in Hdy but they came from Cheang Rai. No wonder skin so fair.

Got to the sports dept…..found some cues but not really up to my expectation. My other fren bought his cue in Hdy last time and it was damn cun lar, for less than 2000B. the cues there range from 200B to 3500B. Some not bad lar (esp the 1350B cues) but cant test and all. Somemore the ppl there got no knowledge bout the weights and heights of the cues. In other words, veli the not helpful. Wanna know more also kenot. So ended up not buying any. A lil disappointed, beside hardcore cheonging in Hdy, second priority was to get some cues home.

Then, it was time to go back to the hotel for first firing-job. A bit tired but not a barrier. Up to know I only got one light kiss and all the body touching making me horny liao. My fren too beh tahan liao. Wanna testing our ammos, getting ready to shoot and kill. Got back into the hotel room bout 6 plus pm. Well, was impressed with the room-keeping as the rooms were extremely tidy and clean now. Later dunno lar, world war 3 wanna start soon. Prepare for major damage, apocalypse beckon. Hahaha! While me still fooling in my fren’s room, my chick went to have her shower. Usually I jump in without even asking but then, my fren holding me back, asking me all sorts of questions. He was worried coz his chick not very impressive and communication not going too smoothly la as they were like chicken and duck having a conversation. I told him not to worry, I knew he has got the skills to ‘lam tim’ the chick wann. Just told him use body language will do. Worse still, keong kan aje. Hahaha!

Then my chick came out with her pajamas. Cute la. Laid down on me and told my fren not to worry too. She said Oum was the shy type but will give good service wann. All this while, I was looking at Ooi’s hands and legs. Saw that her skin colour not very the even, got some parts where can see slight discoloration. Damn, the legs area also got some mosquitoes bites, like 20 cents mark la. Tiu lor, I very de kisah bout all these lil stuff wann. Damn lor, damn lor. Started to wonder if the rest of her body will turn out good or not. If not up to my liking, then num85 here I comeee!! Haha, just a tot only la. I not so teruk wann, but then num85 was always in the mind la, fuck man, finest looking gal I’ve seen in LOS. No choice lor, left my fren n Ooi continue their tok tok. Went to have a shower and scrubbed myself clean like a whistle.

When I got out, my fren was gone (he better la) and Ooi lying on the bed with blanket up to her neck. Hmmm, I like challenge! Jumped up to the bed and whispered to her ‘ao mai’ at very close proximity. She replied mai ao and said she was not feeling ‘hot’. I told her I was almost burning liao. She giggled and I kept saying wah so hot ar, veli hot lar!!! Started to take off my clothes. She asked me what the fuck I doing. I told her I very the fucking hot lor. Hahahah, man, she gave me this really hamsap look and I knew lor what to do then. Started to unbutton her pjs and she looked at me one kind……tiu, I tot mahai, what the hell, erotic foreplay meh! Then when it came to the last button, she stopped me saying she was not hot. Damn, told her she will in bout 5 mins.

MrDevil
15-11-2003, 05:19 AM
All the more reason why I'm staying fewer days in S'pore so that I can cheong in HY.
I promise I'll give FR upon my return, although not as detailed like Sakuragi lah... I hope this is one way of giving something back to the forum.
Oh, there will also be FRs for S'pore and KL as well...I'll be walking like a crab by the time I'm done... cheonging, I mean!

I will get Ah Moi number confirmed for you, i have not got a chance to call her yet. Pai seh, fucking buzy farking. have been cheonging non stop for last 2 weeks.

there is little fun cheonging in Spore, join us to JB LSB and you will gets to see the actions that you cant find in Hdy. in fact Jb is another mini Hdy, just 10 mins away from Spore custom

MrDevil
15-11-2003, 05:23 AM

when you are out to cheong, expect others to earn on you as long as they serve you well. The price you are paying are pretty reasonable.

I will contact Ah Moi tomolo, have been very very busy cheonging JB recently due to recent new batch of puyings that really keep me going back again and again.

Yeah, lazy ppl like Cuntalk always keep goodies hidden without sharing FRs. Other bros dun follow his style :D

MrDevil
15-11-2003, 05:24 AM
Sakuragi, sure I'll check out number 85 for you and give you FR but don't expect so much detail like yours ler... Yours is like a good storybook, once started cannot stop liao! Also so funny sometimes. Even gf tickle my didi also must finish reading first liao.... hehehe! Thank you very much! You are a true brother. Must kink lei yat pui hor!

yeah his FR real detail, really deserve my salute for his good memory and determination to write.

MrDevil
15-11-2003, 05:31 AM
PART 7 (Day2)

When I got out, my fren was gone (he better la) and Ooi lying on the bed with blanket up to her neck. Hmmm, I like challenge! Jumped up to the bed and whispered to her ‘ao mai’ at very close proximity. She replied mai ao and said she was not feeling ‘hot’. I told her I was almost burning liao. She giggled and I kept saying wah so hot ar, veli hot lar!!! Started to take off my clothes. She asked me what the fuck I doing. I told her I very the fucking hot lor. Hahahah, man, she gave me this really hamsap look and I knew lor what to do then. Started to unbutton her pjs and she looked at me one kind……tiu, I tot mahai, what the hell, erotic foreplay meh! Then when it came to the last button, she stopped me saying she was not hot. Damn, told her she will in bout 5 mins.

Bro, I read until shiok shiok and steam steam, you commercial break... haizz... got to PCC tonite liao :(

SaKuRaGi24
15-11-2003, 07:43 PM
Gum siah bro MD and bro HappyKiwi, it's my pleasure to make sure that my summited FRs will bring ya all some steaming sensation. Err, but ples dun mind my profenities ok, just to add some sohai humour and give the FRs some oomphh only. No offence intended, hehe :D .

Will summit another part (which i knew has been anticipated liao, the bedroom scene mar) later tonite.......bro MD, what's PCC and RTF?...I read the doofus (horny) thread and dunno where the heck the actions were at :confused: . But damn, seems veli de power leh.

SaKuRaGi24
16-11-2003, 12:01 AM
PART 8 (Day2)

Then put my hand under her pjs and wondered up her mountains…wow, nice feel. Soft, smooth and firm. Phew! Relieved a bit coz half her ‘ka chang’ up to my liking. Caressed em with utmost care, can see Ooi’s expression changed liao. She looked more horny than me now…..keke!! :D . Then I beh tahan lor, stripped her off the pjs. Man, her boobs look so fine to me, although no pink nipples but hers not dark either. Brownish. Suits me fine so long it’s not black, yuck! Well, then da da da (privacy leh bro, me no erotic writer, must kasi respect the girls a bit)….her nips very the succulent la. Other gals, if u suck a lil harder they will fuck u up and down, but this Ooi, wow, the harder u suck the better the audio, almost hi-fi moans man.

After the sucking session, I slowly pulled her pjs pants down. Gripped her panties as well, wanna take them off one shot. She reluctantly let me do so (what’s new? Hehe!). Gave her my killer smile and off the pants go. Not bad, not bad at all, my kinda pussy la. Not too hairy, just the right amount of hair covering the cunt area. Wah, now fully satisfied liao. Her skin also very de smooth, made me more gatal rubbing bodies with her. Bla bla bla……wink wink! She then proceed to pleasure me. Good skills she had. Not masterful though, hehe, what do u expect, she's onli 19. But she really knows how to move her hips and brushes her pussy her against my body lar. This really impressed me, maybe she gila babi horny liao. Ceee oww!! Okok, must tell ya all this. All this while, there ain’t much frenching as she said she don’t do it that often. Fair la, me too. Like I’ve said earlier, kissing, in my own opinion, is way way more intimate than sex alone. We only had light kisses (a lil tongue). But then the more I looked at her, the more I wanted to kiss her passionately. So, keep aiming for her lips. She avoided a few times and I said to her, I will be soft and control my baby anaconda fangs. Then she allowed me to kiss her more and more but not till the tongues ‘tar kik’ lar. Can see that she’s slowly digging the kissing part. Afterall, she’s not a bad kisser at all. Neither am I, hehe, pai seh pai seh.

She then proceeded to tongue my nipples. Wah lau eh, damn syiok she played with them. I also beh tahan, moaning like she did earlier. I noticed that if u kasi the chick some horny responses, the further they will go to pleasure u. Fark man, she really knows where all my death buttons are at. Almost sucked me dry I tell u. But me enjoyed every moment of it, esp when she started sucking harder and harder. See see she wanna kasi revenge for me sucking her's too hard just now. Wahaha! Then, she went down to my washboard area and continue her licking and sucking. Tiu, she got me there liao, my weakness was the area around my didi. Beh tahan until legs also auto naik oredi. The gave her a lil signal by nudging her head towards my didi, softly la. Well, she gave it a stare and and then, got charmed by my one eye snake lor. Hahaha, cannot lari wann, pai seh pai seh. Slurp slurp slurp my didi as if it was her fav chupa-chups. Wah, sooong ah!! She sucked, stopped and stared and repeated the steps a few times…..hmmm, falling in love with my didi? Hehe, I hope she won’t wanna keep it as her own, permanently. BBBJ 7.5/10 lar, can’t do deep throat though. But when she started tongue-ing my didi’s rocket head, all hell broke loose la. Slowed her down and started playing with her boobs and kept fingering her. Man, veli veli wet liao, no objection of me deep fingering her, so put another one in slowly. Wow, she loved it man. Thrusting her hips more n more. Kissed me like mad now, saliva all over my face liao. Yum yum!

Foreplay lasted quite long, more than half an hour. Then the real action started. Put on the topi for me and then sucked it a lil more, strawberry flavoured topi, she must have liked it, hehe. Bam bam bam, good rhythm going. But surprisingly, her hole not as tight as I had hoped it would be. Even the num69 gal I had in Chaophya 4 was tighter. Not too loose either, so not much objection there, my didi still got a good gripped. KNN halfway bonking, heard someone knocking on my door. Fucking arse, wanna ignore it but that cebet keep banging. No choice but to wrapped myself in a towel (my chick as well) and went to see who the cebet was. Tiu, Awan wor. Asked me what time I wanna go dinner and all. Told him bout 9 something lar (it was 7 plus then). He said he cannot coz he had to go back to look after his kids wor (gave me his pitiful tired look, as if he had done major service for me). Arghh, nvm la, knew he was fucking lazy to wait and wanted his money. So, gave him the 500B as initially negotiated and another 100B for tips….well, nvm lor. He indeed brought us to many places with his comfy Toyota. Though he had already benefited much liao from our bookings, considered it his lucky day la. Next time I visit Hdy again, will contact him and then he should ‘sik tu’ lor.

After he went off with a big grin on his face, I continued where I left. But fuck lor, Ooi told me she no more condom liao. KNN, came to my tiger’s den with only 1 condom, wanna die lar this chick. She also veli the um-hou-yee-si oredi. Knocked on the connection door and asked my buddy for a condom. That fella halfway in his battle quest, told me tarak tarak. Na beh ar, farked him lor said I emergency leh. Keep telling me don’t disturb wor, cebet ar. Then my chick started to giggle and picked up the phone and called Oum. Unlike the hotels in Betong, SGV does not provide condoms in the room leh. Maybe it’s a classy and family-oriented kinda hotel ler. But anyhow, all hotels should provide condoms in their rooms IMHO. It’s entirely up to the customers whether or not they wanna make good use of em.

Okok, back to the room scene. Oum told Ooi she got extra, my pet pet fren tipu me. Anyway, he passed me the condom and sheepishly said sorry wor, he wasn’t thinking he said. Nia sing ar, if I ‘accident’ then how? After that, I proceeded to my round2 actions lor. Bang bang bang, like made love only. Did all the Kamasutra’s styles and then finally released my ‘swimmers’ inside her when she put her legs together and me on top, giving my didi very good grip and no space to lari. Hump hump hump until beh tahan and arrrr!! Hehe, good session la. But compared to the bonking I had with num69 in Chaophya 4 the day b4, this was only 75% full power. Guessed I was a bit tired after all the sight-seeing and shopping.

Batt level went down, can see warning sign liao. Tot maybe get some sleep b4 going for dinner. Damn, she laid down on me and put my hands around her tight tight. Then started toking and all. All of a sudden, not tired liao, quite pleasant toking to her as our understanding has reached a good level. Then she asked me some questions bout my life and all. Asked me how many times I came to Thailand so far. Told her bout my visits to Betong b4 this. Hdy only first time. She went to Betong b4 and said she quite like it there as she can go all sort of places without having her ID checked ie. disco lor. Told me also her customers sometimes take her to Danok so that she can enjoy the discos. But then, she did tell me earlier that she didn’t like going to discos much. The loud banging music makes her sleepy wor. She preferred karaokes. Later, she asked me bout the gals I had booked b4 in Betong. I told her I used to have a fav chick there, perhaps the best booking one can ever find. But too bad, she kahwin liao I think with a Mland guy. Told her too that we used to call each other and all (she called me most of the times la, but me still can control, my immunity towards tirak GT also quite strong leh). Ooi then said she normally don’t call the guys but will SMS them to call her back. KNN, after hearing this, told myself not to pass my num to her. Actually, prepared not to liao no matter what in the first place knowing that I wont be making trips to Hdy so often. So, no point making the gals miss us and likewise.

Then, Oum knocked on the door and came in. Chit chat a bit with my gal…said she was hungwee wor. Ok lor, told her we gonna get ready and go makan. KNN, disturbed liao lar she, ppl having some real nice conversation and all. Chemistry also starting to increase smoothly. Then nvm, after Oum went back to her room, we still toking cock on her bed, playfully teasing and kissing each other. My fren then called my room and said faster lar, his chick starving liao and looked grumpy. Chau hai ar, no choice lor, duwann her to tahan lapar. Me also started feeling hungwee ler. Took a light shower followed by my gal. All of us dressed up nicely lar, tot wanna go Paragon Disco. Wah lau, my chick dressing manyak cun man, got class la. Not those baggy pants and lala-fied top lar. Somemore she tied her hair into a pony-tail, look like Cecilia Cheung Pak Chi kinda hairstyle. Steam lar me!

We went back to the same place as day1 for our dinner. This time ordered tau dai yu (chiew chau ching style again, yum!), kon chin har (prawns), tomyum soup, and some vege with scallops. I wanted to order crabs and all but the chicks said they don’t like wor. Nvm lor, save us some dough. Food came in big portions and very tasty. Everyone whacked lar. The fish esp was damn well cooked. The flesh of the fish came out in chunks and so ‘san sin’ somemore. Actually, I wanted to order the super big ‘sang har’ (big fresh prawn) wann but one look at the price, wah lau eh, one for 550B. Crabs also bout the same price. Since, the chicks duwann and me and my buddy also no big fans of them, gave them a miss lor.

Cuntalk
16-11-2003, 12:17 AM
when you are out to cheong, expect others to earn on you as long as they serve you well. The price you are paying are pretty reasonable.

I will contact Ah Moi tomolo, have been very very busy cheonging JB recently due to recent new batch of puyings that really keep me going back again and again.

Yeah, lazy ppl like Cuntalk always keep goodies hidden without sharing FRs. Other bros dun follow his style :D

NBzzz suan me here next time dun let me see u wait finger n fark ur backside then u know...:mad:

MrDevil
18-11-2003, 06:27 AM

NBzzz suan me here, next time dun.
Let me see u.
wait finger n fark?
Ur backside?
then u know!...:mad:

u join Mars Club liao ? hehehheehehe

Cuntalk
18-11-2003, 06:23 PM
u join Mars Club liao ? hehehheehehe

haha ya lor so wont be joining u this fri...:p

Happykiwi
19-11-2003, 12:47 PM
I will get Ah Moi number confirmed for you, i have not got a chance to call her yet. Pai seh, fucking buzy farking. have been cheonging non stop for last 2 weeks.

there is little fun cheonging in Spore, join us to JB LSB and you will gets to see the actions that you cant find in Hdy. in fact Jb is another mini Hdy, just 10 mins away from Spore custom

Wah, my neck getting very long ler... still waiting for bro to give me Ah Moi's number. It will be good if you can give to me soon.

Now cannot go Balai, maybe I can follow you to JB and sow a few wild oats around the place, alright or not? :p

SaKuRaGi24
21-11-2003, 02:53 AM
hey bros....why all so inactive leh? farking bz fucking? :p hahaha, quote from bro MD, power la. anyway, hope u'll be able to update us bout ah moi's contact asap....might be making another earlier than expected attack soon. hehe, more power to Hdy....how i wish i'm working in penang. so near there, can kasi attack whenever didi calls for it.

can any bros give me some info on places like West Side Saloon, Zulu, Corazon, Kiss Channel, Post Laser Disc, Rockin' Angels Cafe and Bushapa (all these are cafes cum restaurants right?). if can, ples rate them in terms of their music, food and their pricing (affordability, to avoid kanna chop!). also, can tar pau bookings from these joints right? missed out going to the pubs & cafes during my 1st trip.

will post the final part of my FR soon......CHEONG AAARRR!!!! :D

MrDevil
21-11-2003, 04:44 AM
Wah, my neck getting very long ler... still waiting for bro to give me Ah Moi's number. It will be good if you can give to me soon.

Now cannot go Balai, maybe I can follow you to JB and sow a few wild oats around the place, alright or not? :p

Pai seh, i cant get her too... so probably will got to get some bros going soon to dig her out from her holes. Once i have contacted her, i will let u know her contact again.

Yes, why not join us tomolo for our weekly mission to cheong JB. You will get to see most of the Hdy regulars in the group oso.

MrDevil
21-11-2003, 04:47 AM
hey bros....why all so inactive leh? farking bz fucking? :p hahaha, quote from bro MD, power la. anyway, hope u'll be able to update us bout ah moi's contact asap....might be making another earlier than expected attack soon. hehe, more power to Hdy....how i wish i'm working in penang. so near there, can kasi attack whenever didi calls for it.

can any bros give me some info on places like West Side Saloon, Zulu, Corazon, Kiss Channel, Post Laser Disc, Rockin' Angels Cafe and Bushapa (all these are cafes cum restaurants right?). if can, ples rate them in terms of their music, food and their pricing (affordability, to avoid kanna chop!). also, can tar pau bookings from these joints right? missed out going to the pubs & cafes during my 1st trip.

will post the final part of my FR soon......CHEONG AAARRR!!!! :D

Pai seh, will get Ah Moi lastest contact soon and then will share you all again. Where are you working now? From Spore oso not very far when you can fly Senai > Pg.

Hmm... dun usually cheong these places especially when u have pao a puying liao. My Hdy gal usually will stick to me so close (scare me luk kai) even to toilet :D

Happykiwi
21-11-2003, 05:20 AM
Pai seh, i cant get her too... so probably will got to get some bros going soon to dig her out from her holes. Once i have contacted her, i will let u know her contact again.

Yes, why not join us tomolo for our weekly mission to cheong JB. You will get to see most of the Hdy regulars in the group oso.

Garm siah hor Taikor! Unfortunately I don't land in S'pore till next Friday 28/11. How about Saturday 29/11. I will be staying at the Orchard Hotel. So where do the group meet up? I can donate a bottle of duty free jiu to the group. Please pm me.
I'm very keen as an opportunity like this is hard to come by. I would never go on my own to JB, nanti didi kena chop chop or worst, kena ambushed by the highway robbers... :(

MrDevil
21-11-2003, 05:33 AM
Garm siah hor Taikor! Unfortunately I don't land in S'pore till next Friday 28/11. How about Saturday 29/11. I will be staying at the Orchard Hotel. So where do the group meet up? I can donate a bottle of duty free jiu to the group. Please pm me.
I'm very keen as an opportunity like this is hard to come by. I would never go on my own to JB, nanti didi kena chop chop or worst, kena ambushed by the highway robbers... :(

Call me Devil, DrDevil , hehehehehe

what time u land in Spore on Fri? Our party last till early wee hours and if you have stamina, you can party till 7am.

Pai seh, i will be away from 28~ 30th Nov, but i believe there should be mission orguinice and you can join to cheong with other regular bros.

Dun use the word donate ler, its meant for charity. Not to worry, our group is always well taken care with great respect in all the major JB LSB, but dun have any network with highway robbers yet... so no special privellege here :D

Happykiwi
21-11-2003, 08:00 AM
Call me Devil, DrDevil , hehehehehe

what time u land in Spore on Fri? Our party last till early wee hours and if you have stamina, you can party till 7am.

Pai seh, i will be away from 28~ 30th Nov, but i believe there should be mission orguinice and you can join to cheong with other regular bros.

Dun use the word donate ler, its meant for charity. Not to worry, our group is always well taken care with great respect in all the major JB LSB, but dun have any network with highway robbers yet... so no special privellege here :D

Land at 1850 hrs. Won't get to the hotel probably until 2030 hrs. Never mind, maybe I go hunting in OT.
I'm not a big drinker, so donate lor... kai-siu fee mer, like cari bagus lobang. :cool:
What a shame. Really looking forward to meeting the famous, the original, ... the one and only Dr Devil!

MrDevil
21-11-2003, 01:10 PM
Land at 1850 hrs. Won't get to the hotel probably until 2030 hrs. Never mind, maybe I go hunting in OT.
I'm not a big drinker, so donate lor... kai-siu fee mer, like cari bagus lobang. :cool:
What a shame. Really looking forward to meeting the famous, the original, ... the one and only Dr Devil!

how long will u be in Spore? what to do, my next month schediule is extremely tight. if you can make it for the Devil Day Celebration, it will be the greatest party of the year

Happykiwi
21-11-2003, 01:28 PM
how long will u be in Spore? what to do, my next month schediule is extremely tight. if you can make it for the Devil Day Celebration, it will be the greatest party of the year

Only three days then I fly to Kl to meet up with some kakis. Then we go together on a cheong mission to Hat Yai.
S'pore is abit expensive for my taste. Furthermore I can get more or less the same quality gers in Malaysia or Thailnad or Indonesia. More bonk for my bucks ler...

MrDevil
22-11-2003, 02:41 PM
Only three days then I fly to Kl to meet up with some kakis. Then we go together on a cheong mission to Hat Yai.
S'pore is abit expensive for my taste. Furthermore I can get more or less the same quality gers in Malaysia or Thailnad or Indonesia. More bonk for my bucks ler...

Sounds like great plan, I think there is a regular bro who should be in Hdy about the same period, let me verify.

Yes, you are right.. the best if you have spare time to stay longer in thai. You wont wanna to cum back

watchman
22-11-2003, 07:59 PM
Sounds like great plan, I think there is a regular bro who should be in Hdy about the same period, let me verify.

Yes, you are right.. the best if you have spare time to stay longer in thai. You wont wanna to cum back

Aaaw. That is the best kept secret. Now he WON'T b cummin back. :rolleyes:

SaKuRaGi24
23-11-2003, 08:06 PM
PART 9 (Day2)

Well, the meal was very satisfactory without the prawns and crabs anyway. Bill came up to bout 800B plus with a couple of fresh juices included. Ok lar. Oh yeah, almost forgot this. When we got to this place, the same young gal that served me and my fren the nite b4, spotted us and quickly came over and showed us to a table nearby. She was all smiles oredi, perhaps knowing I would tip her again this time. Well, of course I followed her and decided to sit on the table made of tree trunk at one end. Then I looked back and saw my fren and the chicks oredi sat down on another table at the other end. Cebet ar! No gimme face! Somemore all laughing at me. Then I walked over and they told me it’s breezier here coz got fans and all. Ok lor, up 2 them ler. But kesian the young puying kenot get to serve us. I guessed the one who serves a table will get whatever tips from there. The gals dared me to tease the other waitress serving our table. No prob lor, when she came with the balance, tip her 20B plus other coins, gave her the killer smile and said kop kun kap, mak mak mak mak mak mak mak mak mak... I was bout to continue until my gal stopped me……..sohai liao, all beh tahan. The waitress also burst out laughing albeit embarrassly.

During dinner time, we discussed where to have fun later at nite. As the chicks were both below 21 years of age, we knew our chances of getting them in would be real slim. At first, Awan promised us that he’ll ask his contacts to allow the chicks to go in the disco with us. But I somehow knew he was just toking cock there la. Well, he also gone liao for the nite. Though I can call him up and all, but duwann la. Not be able to go disco, no big deal for me. My fren die die also wanna go wann, but since all the odds seems to be be against us, therefore really no choice but go somewhere else. We tot if we pay the bouncers a lil money, then ok lar. But the chicks told us not to go for that option. Lots of police raids and checks on Fri and Sat. Decided not to push our luck and opted for karaoke session instead. The chicks recommended the karaoke at SGV wor…ok what, so convenient. But expected to spend a lil more dough la compared to going disco. If go disco, most probably gonna order 3 jugs or max 4 jugs only. If one jug costs 300B, then would not have to spend more than 1000B lor.

Anyway, we went to SGV’s karaoke. Wah lau eh, not bad leh the place. Classy la. Was brought to a very nice room (VIP room I think). Saw some GROs on the way to the room. Bout 9-10 of them sitting inside a open room. Didn’t pay much attention though, don’t expect too much kwaliti there. All quite big size and big hooters too….hehe, so good for those melon-lovers to visit the joint. But not our kinda chicks la, a bit too matured for us. Well, the ambience of the room was very soothing and comfy, definitely a top grade place to do some singing and all. Very spacious too. Then we were served with two fruit baskets and cashew nuts. Ordered drinks like ice lemon tea, ice coffee etc. 4 drinks all together.

Had a sanuk mak mak time, everyone participated and almost had to fight for the mikes. They provided us with 2, good wireless mikes. Was a lil afraid in the first place that our chicks might be shy to sing and just wanna be there to teman us. KNN, see see they both not bad leh. Knew how to choose some damn ‘lam’ thai songs to sing their hearts out. Quite good voices they both had. Me and my buddy also ‘umm chap shu’ la. Gave our best performance out there to compete with them. But we mostly sang English songs and threw in a couple of Beyond’s gems. Took turns lor, damn syiok, all can sing wann, no froggy voices leh. Unlike the room next door, nah beh ar, all ah peks singing until thunderstorm also wanna strike them liao. Wahahaha, really la, can tar pau oredi. At one stage during the karaoke, my chick kept ‘molesting’ me. Kissed me like hell on the mouth until I also pai seh. In front of my fren and his chick somemore. Wah, I tot she must be damn 9 horny liao man. Non-stop kissing until I had to use a pillow to shield us from my fren and Oum. Hehe, I asked her why so much of heavy frenching when in the first place, told me didn’t like it very much. She just kept quiet and kissed me even more. That’s why, I always got this policy with me….if a chick is willing to learn something new to please her partner, chances are that she most probably gonna like it (esp when it comes to giving BBBJs). I’m always willing to ‘guide’ if she wanna try out….and they always do in the end, hehe.

Non-stop singing throughout the 2 hours session, but during the last half an hour or so, I noticed why the hell it was almost thai songs, consecutively for 4-5 songs. Damn, I keyed in some of my own selections too. My fren was showing signs that he beh tahan liao, resting on the couch. But whatabout me….i wanna sing dammit!! Suspected that the chicks pakat with the lady captain coz she kept coming in a few times to listen to us sing. ‘Interrogated’ my chick but she gave me this innocent but somehow cheeky look. Kenot tahan liao, coz next few songs also thai wann, so I grabbed my chick and literally threw her on the sofa (playfully la fren). Then told her I would turn beastly if I don’t see my selections next. KNN, she giggled somemore. So, I showed her some ‘colours’ lor….kissed her all over. She got this real sensitive part which is the area around her neck. Practically kenot kiss there at all coz she said she damn 9 geli. The more reason I wanna attack her there ler. Hahaha, damn eroctic man, imagine me pining her down on the sofas, forcing myself on her….kissing her all over. Only short of the real raping la…..she also not pai seh wor, seemed to enjoy it more than me. My fren wide awake by now, enjoying our ‘show’ la. Told me to keong kan la, keong kan la!! Had this tot of ripping off her top wann, but then, if the consequences turn out to be bad, then lukchat lor me. Eat myself later at nite. Then finally, me and my fren encored one last time, Beyond’s ‘hoi fut tin hung’. This time plus mocked actions and all. Rocked the whole place la!! Hehehe, the gals also almost deaf liao.

When the bill came, got a lil shocked. Paid the lady capt. 1500B plus plus. Damn, I tot wont be more than 1000B wann. Left the place satisfied with the 2 hours entertainment but scared got chopped liao. But didn’t really matter la. It was close to 1am, I asked the gals wanna go supper or not. They said still full la, after whacking the fruits and nuts. Ok lor, me and my buddy also not hungwee. Then my fren suggested we all go back room to par paw. Realized at that time, condoms all finished oredi. The chicks giggled, said no tung yang no par paw. No choice lor, we scared also do it raw in LOS, so we gave them the room keys and told them to wait for us while we go cari the cebet condoms. Decided to walk to the nearest 7-11. Didn’t really know the exact location, so we asked some ppl on the streets. Met a thai guy who can speak fluent English, impressive man. He gave us precise direction too. Not very near la, had to walk bout 10-15 mins to the 7-11. Bought a box of strawberry flavoured condoms. I took 2 and my fren sapu the other. Then, we tot since we walked all the way liao, might as well walk further or perhaps take a tuk tuk to Hollywood Disco to larkai. Think somemore, kenot lar. Tomolo had to go back at 9am. Damn rush. Can only par paw one more time only, that’s also short of our usual 3-4 par paw sessions (when we were in Betong, less places to visit, more time for didi to see actions). How nice if we were to go back in the afternoon. At least then I can go to Chaophya 4 one more time to bonk the num85 chick.

Anyway, walked back to the hotel. We planned oredi to go back to the karaoke and ask to see the bill. Maybe they charged wrongly or so leh. Well, just to make sure we never kanna chopped. Tar pau a big sotong bakar outside the old Sakura hotel for 100B. At the karaoke, the manager showed us the printed bill. Yes, the charge for 2 hours of singing was 600B as we were told earlier on. The additional charges such as govt tax (bout 150B), service charge (bout 150B), the 2 fruit baskets and cashew nuts and the drinks (bout 140B per glass) made up the whole amount. I asked the manager whether the fruit baskets and cashew nuts were a must. He said if we didn’t want them, we can tell captain b4 those are served. Cebet ar, we didn’t even finish everything man. I only ate a few of the nuts. But if u really think bout it, 2 hours of solid entertainment for 4 persons at the price of 1500B plus….quite a deal also la. If we went to disco, cheaper still.

Told my fren to pack up after he kau time bonking his chick, just in case we woke up late tomolo (later la, it was 1 something in the morning liao). Went back to our respective rooms….my chick oredi in her pajamas, chatting with Oum in our room. Then I went over the my fren’s room lor. Tok cock a bit, laughed at some candid moments earlier today. Quite a memorable trip, much much more things to do here than in Betong. My fren then had the time to do his facial mask somemore. Cebet ar, we tok somemore while I whacked the sotong bakar myself (none of them want a piece, don’t like wor they all said). After that, I went to wash my face and all, brushed my teeth twice coz I knew the sotong bakar damn smelly wann. Didn’t want to turn off my babe, knowing that kissing will now be no1 on the foreplay priority list.

SaKuRaGi24
23-11-2003, 08:08 PM
Part 10 (Tai Kit Kuk)

After a short while, Oum went back to her room and it was action time! My chick pretended as if she was sleeping. Knew she was playing a fool so decided to tickle her until she begs for mercy. B4 I can even lay a finger on her, she opened up her big big eyes, stared at me and asked me ao mai?.....KNN ar, I whispered softly on her ear cee owww! Then again lor, the kissing started. Beginning to like kissing her more n more, coz she’s a pretty good kisser and the kissing seemed so real and full of passions. Well, one can always tell whether a chick is kissing for the sake of just kissing or not. This time, the foreplay lasted even longer, though it’s quite late liao and I was feeling very tired myself.

At first, my chick told me that no ‘ice cream’ for me this time. Hmmm, I didn’t reply her. When it was her turn to pleasure me, what can I say, she has been charmed liao by my one-eyed snake….there’s no turning back! Hahahaha, gave me a fantastic BBBJ alas. She didn’t suck too long though. Understand la, tired gua. She sucked my nipples so hard I really beh tahan liao. At one point, I almost in pain man. Then I turned her around and fondled her breasts like I owned them. A lot of tongue actions on the nips area. Made her steam 9 9 man. Looking at her steam liao face, I slipped my hand to her pussy and let my fingers do the magic. Deep-fingered her with 2 fingers. She on the verged of moaning like gila babi ler. I even had the pleasure of watching her pussy close-up while I fingered her. Very nice pussy, when I spread her pussy lips wide open, can see all the pink in the world u want. Hehe, fantastic view! When it came to the real action, I asked her if I can do it bare. She gave a stern look at me and quickly said NO! Nah, I just wanna test her only. If she said ok I lagi takut. The NO gave me the impression that she is clean and all that. Put on the topi for me and we bonked lovingly bout half an hour b4 I finally cummed.

Damn, wot a bonk….she then cuddled close to me and within 15 mins, she KO-ed oredi. I also half knocked out and dozed off bout half an hour b4 I terjaga, knowing that I haven’t pack yet and I need to take a piss too. Quietly slid off the bed. Folded all my baju and put em inside my bag. Since I was awake, might as well washed my face and teeth. As it was cold, I adjusted the air-con temperature. But then, as I was not used to sleeping naked, put on my boxers and a t-shirt. Set the alarm on my HP to 6.45am. Crawled back to the bed. Made sure I didn’t wake Ooi up as I knew she was sound asleep liao. I also don’t like to hug somebody when sleeping as I found it to be uncomfortable and interrupts my sleeping pattern. So, no hug her lor, but slept close enuff to her la. But can still remember that we were both face to face and hands on top of each other halfway thru the nite.

I had a good rest, although it was only for a couple of hours. Anyway, I can sleep as long as I want to on the journey home. I only woke up when my fren called my room, saying that it was bout 7 plus liao. Tiu lor, like that we have to rush liao in oder to makan breakfast. I checked my HP, tot I missed the buzzer or what. KNN ar, it was only 6.40am la. Called back my fren and tiu him left n right. Told him to get ready by 7.40am. Do whatever u want until then. I really got no more energy to bonk one more time. So, I just cuddled on the bed with my chick and kissed a bit. After bout 20 mins, she then woke up fully and prepared to take her shower. I also get out from the bed lor. When she saw me fully dressed while she was all nekkid, she geleng her kepala. Hehe, I cold mar told her. She then gimme a big bear hug and kissed me on the mouth b4 proceeding to take her shower. I then quickly get all my stuff packed and then smoke one cigg. Called my fren one more time to make sure we will be on time.

When my chick came out, I told her we were going to have breakfast together after this. Then I go mandi lor. When I came out, saw that she kau tim with her stuff liao. My fren also in my room. He told me both Oum and Ooi going back to office liao. I asked Ooi to join us for breakfast la but she said she wanted to sleep again (at the farm ler). Well, can see that she still half KO-ed so duwann to force lor. Said bai bai and gave her a kiss. She then left with Oum. My fren then told me that he gave his chick RM 20 as she asked him for tips. He asked me I got give Ooi or not. Told him she never ask also. If she asked, I surely kasi wann. Then he said I lucky bastard ler, only chicks that like their customers will not ask for tips wor. Arr, whatever la. I just wanna go makan bak kut teh!

Packed everything and prepared to check out liao. Took bout 15 mins for the hotel staff to check our rooms 4 additional charges. Overall, good service provided by SGV. Staff (both males n females were friendly throughout our stay). After that, we proceeded to have our breakfast b4 heading home. By the time we reached the makan place, it was almost 8.05am….good ler, can enjoy our breakie without having to rush for time. We then exchanged stories lor. My fren said his chick very de shy la. Had to switched off all the lights (leaving only the toilet light) when they bonked. Hahaha, slack la, can fark but cannot see the ka-chang. Anyway, told me she quite tight la, somemore hairless down there wor. But then, he also said that all the bulu went to her hands liao. Hehehe, hairy hands so he damn tulan. I laughed like hell after he told me this. Boobs standard la, but he also regret a bit coz her face nice only, but body ie. her arms, shoulders etc all quite fleshy. He just told me he missed his num15 at Chaophya 4 the most. Farking lots GFE according to him. Well, the trip was fun la in overall, but it could have been better. But for first-timers, it was more than we could have asked for. A 7.5/10 trip. Will definitely make a return soon. Hadyai, the magic of this place is so captivating…..die die must cum again! With this, I happily end my FR report. If along the way, I had offended any bros or made some mistakes about the info given, it was unintentional and deeply regretted. THANKS HEAPS FOR READING :D :cool:

lch2bg
24-11-2003, 12:41 AM
Hi SaKuRaGi24,
a damn good Report. It seems to be a sastified trip to you.
Is a 3 Days Trip not a bit too short ??.
Anyway, me and my fren will attack BKK on 8.01.04 till 22.01.04 and also planning a trip to Hatyai too. reading to much reports and now becomming a bit horny...

fandi
24-11-2003, 12:50 AM
Agree, very nice report, Sakura!

Bro Devil, eagerly waiting for yr ah Moi's contact nos.,
hope u can pm me too...thk u.

Happykiwi
24-11-2003, 12:52 PM
Sakura
Can I book the girls for 24 hours at Chaophraya4? Or do I have to negotiate with the girls after 11.00pm? I thought negotiate with the mamasan kau tim lor. How much for 24 hours do you think, 1,500 bahts?

Cuntalk
24-11-2003, 06:47 PM
Sakura
Can I book the girls for 24 hours at Chaophraya4? Or do I have to negotiate with the girls after 11.00pm? I thought negotiate with the mamasan kau tim lor. How much for 24 hours do you think, 1,500 bahts?

yo bro 1 session(1.5hrs) at C4 alr 1400-1800baht for arp nam gal...how much u think it will costs for 24hrs?:p

u wan overnite that will be after her working hrs lor...price negotiate with the gal of course...

Happykiwi
25-11-2003, 04:46 AM
yo bro 1 session(1.5hrs) at C4 alr 1400-1800baht for arp nam gal...how much u think it will costs for 24hrs?:p

u wan overnite that will be after her working hrs lor...price negotiate with the gal of course...

Pardon my ignorance (still a virgin when it comes to these things), but what do "arp nam" and "C4 alr" stand for?
So okay, I'll have to put on my charm to entice her. How much do you think I should offer her?

SaKuRaGi24
25-11-2003, 05:33 AM
Pardon my ignorance (still a virgin when it comes to these things), but what do "arp nam" and "C4 alr" stand for?
So okay, I'll have to put on my charm to entice her. How much do you think I should offer her?

bro happykiwi, the answers are all provided by bro cuntalk liao. 'arp nam', if im not guessing wrongly, will be mandi session in the tub lor. once b4 u bonk, and another after u kau tim, which of course would be no longer than the first time.

C4 stands for Chaophaya 4 lor.....make sure say 4 u know, god knows how many there are in H city. there's one which is opposite Wonderful. that one is New Chaophya. but which one newer i dunno ler, coz i onli been to C4.

as for booking the gals there, mamasan also kenot kau tim for u im afraid. i did ask but mamasan told me its entirely up to them wor. after they finished work, they are no longer bound by the rules. u can try ur luck if u manyak sukak the chick la, if u aaron kwok or andy lau, wah lau, better still, mebbe can get free :D . but there's no harm trying, i missed my own opportunity there the last time. my num85 chick!!! so, play ur cards right lor....treat the girl u wanna book farking good and charm her kau kau during the short game. then if she 'lam' u oredi, then half the battle won liao. as for the $$$, depends on how much she is in need of money and also how strong ur charm lor. bear in mind, they onli start to work at bout 3-4 pm. she probably will stay with u till at least after breakfast lar. to me, the fees shouldn't be more than 2500B ler if u really going for it. if she asks for higher fees, might as well get a 'reasonably solid' chick at the KFC farm to teman u whole day. remember to check out num85 for me, kasi testing la if u like what u see. then file a steamy FR when u are back k!

bro fandi and bro Ich2bg, thanx for the compliments on my FR. the fren that i went with for the trip said i damn 9 'cheong hei' ler.
but i told him it's all for the benefits of the bruderhood. i got all the info that i needed to prepare for my 1st attack from this site and also the sawadee site. therefore, i had to contribute something back. oh yeah bro Ich2bg, 3 days 2 nites trip of course tak cukup lar....but got no choice, gotta work. but i dont like trip that is too long though, esp if u have been to that place b4. so 4 my next attack to H city, 3days 2nites would be good enuff. 3nites would be super duper good!!

Happykiwi
25-11-2003, 07:09 AM
Sakura, thank you for your very detailed reply. Now I understand! Hey, do u have any stats for number 85 or not? Got milk or not? You also mentioned she also has a sister. Maybe I should tar pau both hor. Then I can slowly, slowly climb the stairway to heaven...hehehe! :)

Cuntalk
25-11-2003, 09:11 AM

C4 Iz short for Chaopraya4...arp nam iz thai for bath...if go MP(Massage Parlour) for arp nam means goin for soapy body massage in a giant bathtub...;)

well for overnite price thats between u n her lor...for 1st timer min. sld be 2K...

Cuntalk
25-11-2003, 09:13 AM
C4 stands for Chaophaya 4 lor.....make sure say 4 u know, god knows how many there are in H city. there's one which is opposite Wonderful. that one is New Chaophya. but which one newer i dunno ler, coz i onli been to C4.

yo bro think the old 'New Chaopraya' closed down alr...

Happykiwi
25-11-2003, 09:25 AM
C4 Iz short for Chaopraya4...arp nam iz thai for bath...if go MP(Massage Parlour) for arp nam means goin for soapy body massage in a giant bathtub...;)

well for overnite price thats between u n her lor...for 1st timer min. sld be 2K...

Ok, thank you for your patience. How come Home Minister never give me arp nam ???:confused:

Cuntalk
25-11-2003, 09:29 AM
Ok, thank you for your patience. How come Home Minister never give me arp nam ???:confused:

haha hv lah u hv to go Changiprison4...keke jus kiddin...:D

fandi
25-11-2003, 12:26 PM
Kiwi, i'm as ignorance as u.

Mind to explain any diff between 'juagen' and 'bj'?

Once, a tuk-tuk driver recommended body massage
for only Baht700 and will lead me to tha place, but din try for it, because from the forum here, seems like the rates are around
Baht1500 , wondering either the quality is very bad
or the driver is a conman. Any bro .try any body massage
for a mere Baht700 b4?

Btw, is there a just 'arp nam/bathing' session from a lady
(not a body massage type or a session after bonking) in Hdy? Heard there is, but not too sure...

Tq.

watchman
26-11-2003, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by fandi
Kiwi, i'm as ignorance as u.

Mind to explain any diff between 'juagen' and 'bj'?

Once, a tuk-tuk driver recommended body massage
for only Baht700 and will lead me to tha place, but din try for it, because from the forum here, seems like the rates are around
Baht1500 , wondering either the quality is very bad
or the driver is a conman. Any bro .try any body massage
for a mere Baht700 b4?

Btw, is there a just 'arp nam/bathing' session from a lady
(not a body massage type or a session after bonking) in Hdy? Heard there is, but not too sure...

Tq.

juagen: - A massage technique known to increase blood flow n olso hardness of ones 'didi'. Recommend ppl= old ladies with xperience to massage as this deals with sensitive part of the body. Can request massage till u blow as some believe that bad swimmers r purge leaving the good 1s intact. Not inclusive with the package deal.

BJ- Blow job. This can b done by hand or orally(a much prefered way). A certain technique is needed so that teeth marks n scraps r avoided. Here all swimmers r purge. It is inclusive in most "packages" .

Hope this info enlighten u.

MrDevil
26-11-2003, 04:40 AM
juagen: - A massage technique known to increase blood flow n olso hardness of ones 'didi'. Recommend ppl= old ladies with xperience to massage as this deals with sensitive part of the body. Can request massage till u blow as some believe that bad swimmers r purge leaving the good 1s intact. Not inclusive with the package deal.

BJ- Blow job. This can b done by hand or orally(a much prefered way). A certain technique is needed so that teeth marks n scraps r avoided. Here all swimmers r purge. It is inclusive in most "packages" .

If done by hand, its call hand job (HJ) oso known as PCC or Ta Fei Kei. BJ is always to be done orally.

fandi
26-11-2003, 04:57 AM

Thanks 'sifu' watchman.

Cuntalk
26-11-2003, 05:51 AM
If done by hand, its call hand job (HJ) oso known as PCC or Ta Fei Kei. BJ is always to be done orally.

can also blow n HJ at the same time = CMI...;)

MrDevil
26-11-2003, 06:18 AM
can also blow n HJ at the same time = CMI...;)

CMI or CIM? if she swallow, lagi best, haizz miss my lost lost fren :(

Happykiwi
26-11-2003, 06:22 AM

How come not TFK instead of PCC then? :confused: Actually should be Ta Lan Chiau = TLC. I only get TLC from my gf. :D

Cuntalk
26-11-2003, 06:25 AM
CMI or CIM? if she swallow, lagi best, haizz miss my lost lost fren :(

paisay iz CIM...who ur long lost fren?pm me lah next month me in HDY i go pay her a visit for u...keke:D

Cuntalk
26-11-2003, 06:27 AM
How come not TFK instead of PCC then? :confused: Actually should be Ta Lan Chiau = TLC. I only get TLC from my gf.

Ta Lan Jiao u mean?why wanna Ta ur LJ?:D

Happykiwi
26-11-2003, 06:29 AM
paisay iz CIM...who ur long lost fren?pm me lah next month me in HDY i go pay her a visit for u...keke

No, no me first lah... :D
Cuntalk, when will u be in HDY? Me there from 2-4 Dec. Can meet up?

Cuntalk
26-11-2003, 06:32 AM
No, no me first lah... :D
Cuntalk, when will u be in HDY? Me there from 2-4 Dec. Can meet up?

me goin on Dec 7 for abt 2 weeks...cannot change lah alr booked the flight...

Happykiwi
26-11-2003, 06:49 AM
me goin on Dec 7 for abt 2 weeks...cannot change lah alr booked the flight...

So me first lor... then you follow up kau tim!
Know any good papaya farms in HDY can recommend or not?

MrDevil
26-11-2003, 03:04 PM
paisay iz CIM...who ur long lost fren?pm me lah next month me in HDY i go pay her a visit for u...keke:D

the one in GM ler, but by the time you are there, she should be in Spore accompanying me liao :D

fandi
26-11-2003, 03:06 PM

Any bro can recommend best 'juagen' outlet in Hdy?
what is the damage likes? is it based on hourly rate similar
like traditional massage?

Cuntalk
26-11-2003, 03:33 PM
So me first lor... then you follow up kau tim!
Know any good papaya farms in HDY can recommend or not?

hv lah alot...u wan those ripe liao 1 or not ripe yet?:p

Cuntalk
26-11-2003, 03:34 PM
the one in GM ler, but by the time you are there, she should be in Spore accompanying me liao :D

how she cum in SGP?how many days can she stay?

fandi
26-11-2003, 03:48 PM
hv lah alot...u wan those ripe liao 1 or not ripe yet?:p

what's the different? anyway, just provide both la.....
since I never try it b4.....

MrDevil
26-11-2003, 04:38 PM
how she cum in SGP?how many days can she stay?

to accompany her frens to work on Orchard Tower, she can stay probably 1 ~ 2 weeks max.

watchman
26-11-2003, 05:01 PM
Any bro can recommend best 'juagen' outlet in Hdy?
what is the damage likes? is it based on hourly rate similar
like traditional massage?

For Ping Pong Massage, you can try Lark Massage Parlour and LK Hotel. Just ask for Acharn(Teacher) and they can do a reasonably good job. 200 or more baht for Ping Pong in addition to the usual price paid for traditional massage. The length of the ping pong massage is usually 15 minutes but you can negotiate for half an hour for the same price. Oil massage is not readily available. So far, only Copthrone Hotel offers it. It is 600 baht for 2 hours.

MrDevil
26-11-2003, 05:17 PM
For Ping Pong Massage, you can try Lark Massage Parlour and LK Hotel. Just ask for Acharn(Teacher) and they can do a reasonably good job. 200 or more baht for Ping Pong in addition to the usual price paid for traditional massage. The length of the ping pong massage is usually 15 minutes but you can negotiate for half an hour for the same price. Oil massage is not readily available. So far, only Copthrone Hotel offers it. It is 600 baht for 2 hours.

SGV oso has oil massage, i think its 760baht for 2 hours.

Cuntalk
27-11-2003, 01:26 AM
to accompany her frens to work on Orchard Tower, she can stay probably 1 ~ 2 weeks max.

hv to show $?min$?

Cuntalk
27-11-2003, 01:27 AM
SGV oso has oil massage, i think its 760baht for 2 hours.

iz 700baht for 2 hrs...640baht if buy voucher...;)

MrDevil
27-11-2003, 01:17 PM
iz 700baht for 2 hrs...640baht if buy voucher...;)

xie xie, if I happen to be in Hdy when you are there, how to reach you? the last time u say wanna to sms me your thai no, oso dun have

Cuntalk
27-11-2003, 05:48 PM
xie xie, if I happen to be in Hdy when you are there, how to reach you? the last time u say wanna to sms me your thai no, oso dun have

last trip sms u liao leh u din receive?:confused:

wayne]
27-11-2003, 06:59 PM

which one?

MrDevil
28-11-2003, 02:48 AM
last trip sms u liao leh u din receive?:confused:

then PM me the contact now lor

MrDevil
28-11-2003, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by wayne]
which one?

my long lost fren, u should have saw her before.. have been remaining with her for quite a number of trips, the one that i book for overnite ler

Cuntalk
28-11-2003, 10:09 AM
then PM me the contact now lor

PM u liao...

fandi
30-11-2003, 05:28 PM
bro happykiwi, the answers are all provided by bro cuntalk liao. 'arp nam', if im not guessing wrongly, will be mandi session in the tub lor. once b4 u bonk, and another after u kau tim, which of course would be no longer than the first time.

as for booking the gals there, mamasan also kenot kau tim for u im afraid. i did ask but mamasan told me its entirely up to them wor. after they finished work, they are no longer bound by the rules. u can try ur luck if u manyak sukak the chick la, if u aaron kwok or andy lau, wah lau, better still, mebbe can get free :D . but there's no harm trying, i missed my own opportunity there the last time. my num85 chick!!! so, play ur cards right lor....treat the girl u wanna book farking good and charm her kau kau during the short game. then if she 'lam' u oredi, then half the battle won liao. as for the $$$, depends on how much she is in need of money and also how strong ur charm lor. bear in mind, they onli start to work at bout 3-4 pm. she probably will stay with u till at least after breakfast lar. to me, the fees shouldn't be more than 2500B ler if u really going for it. if she asks for higher fees, might as well get a 'reasonably solid' chick at the KFC farm to teman u whole day. remember to check out num85 for me, kasi testing la if u like what u see. then file a steamy FR when u are back k!

bro fandi and bro Ich2bg, thanx for the compliments on my FR. the fren that i went with for the trip said i damn 9 'cheong hei' ler.
but i told him it's all for the benefits of the bruderhood. i got all the info that i needed to prepare for my 1st attack from this site and also the sawadee site. therefore, i had to contribute something back. oh yeah bro Ich2bg, 3 days 2 nites trip of course tak cukup lar....but got no choice, gotta work. but i dont like trip that is too long though, esp if u have been to that place b4. so 4 my next attack to H city, 3days 2nites would be good enuff. 3nites would be super duper good!!

Went to C4 with my gangs after seeing your FR, try to locate your
no.85 but can't see in the tank la.......and the rest
only few left but standard below average....
went to the other side which claim to be supermodel,
price ranging from 2600 baht...only 2 left sitting
on the stage........quality ok but not value for $$
Heard from a staff there, inside also got jacuzzi
but need to pay extra 300 baht..........
at the end, abolish the mission there..........

Actually, never try arp nam in Hdy b4, what is the sop
in the place such as C4 and Pink lady? Is it just another
FJ plus arp nam only??

DaiKor
03-12-2003, 01:12 PM
Fandi:

CP4 style of Turkish bath is that you and the girl both are in the same big bath tub. The girl will be naked and sit on her lap (the same style like Japanese-mat sitting where the two thighs are infront and the smaller (lower leg) touch the floor). You are then open you two legs and clamp around her waist or rest on her thigh. Your head will be rested on one side of the bath tub.

She will wash the front part of your body slowly (say 10 minutes). You have to stand up to get the back washed.

However, in Pinklady it is the soapy Tora Tora, where an air mattress is used. It is an experience so good that no one will forget. The girl with soapy body will slide up and down on you -- in a word --- heavenly.

Hope this help.

fandi
04-12-2003, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by DaiKor
Fandi:

CP4 style of Turkish bath is that you and the girl both are in the same big bath tub. The girl will be naked and sit on her lap (the same style like Japanese-mat sitting where the two thighs are infront and the smaller (lower leg) touch the floor). You are then open you two legs and clamp around her waist or rest on her thigh. Your head will be rested on one side of the bath tub.

She will wash the front part of your body slowly (say 10 minutes). You have to stand up to get the back washed.

However, in Pinklady it is the soapy Tora Tora, where an air mattress is used. It is an experience so good that no one will forget. The girl with soapy body will slide up and down on you -- in a word --- heavenly.

Hope this help.

Thanks for the explaination, am still new to all these.
Any fj involved?
So, looks like you are preferring Pinklady rather than C4 :D

Cuntalk
04-12-2003, 05:24 AM
Thanks for the explaination, am still new to all these.
Any fj involved?
So, looks like you are preferring Pinklady rather than C4 :D

of course sure hv FJ bro...the foreplay alr so soapy & steamy...go thailand must XP 1 time lah...;)

DaiKor
04-12-2003, 03:26 PM
Fandi,

Of course lah.... FS includes BJ with cap on, then typically the girl will ride on you for a while. Other than the bath is different in Pinklady, the rest is almost the same service. I prefer CP4 because the interior decoration is newer and has better maintenance.

I tried Number 17 and the service is so so. I would not recommended. I was charged 1800 Bhat (not worth it).

SaKuRaGi24
04-12-2003, 09:13 PM
bro MD,im at ur club's chatroom....hope to catch up with u man :)

Cuntalk
05-12-2003, 12:40 AM
bro MD,im at ur club's chatroom....hope to catch up with u man :)

he now at ABB raba room...i think u hv to go over there to catch him raping... ;)

MrDevil
05-12-2003, 01:42 AM
he now at ABB raba room...i think u hv to go over there to catch him raping... ;)

so sad, tot of having a quick raba section on ABB or GM tonite but was too busy with my works :(

Cuntalk
05-12-2003, 01:58 AM
so sad, tot of having a quick raba section on ABB or GM tonite but was too busy with my works :(

i tot ur full time works iz cheonging also?:p

MrDevil
05-12-2003, 04:08 AM
i tot ur full time works iz cheonging also?:p

must get part time work to support my full time works oso mah :D

Cuntalk
05-12-2003, 04:37 AM
must get part time work to support my full time works oso mah :D

wat part time work?sell brown stirred thaiger beer?:D

watchman
06-12-2003, 12:12 AM
Info:
Crackdown on massage parlour sex in Thailand
Fri Dec 5th 2003

BANGKOK: The Thai government is drafting new legislation to end the widespread practice of offering sex at massage parlours, an official said yesterday.

The official of the Public Health Ministry said new regulations meant to stop massage parlours from offering ¡°extra service¡± were being drafted and were expected to implemented early next year.

¡°Some of the traditional massage parlours have hidden services, offering sex, but it's difficult for authorities to know which ones,¡± said the official.

The Public Health Ministry official said she expected police to begin cracking down on sex services offered at all massage parlours as soon as the new legislation was approved, possibly as soon as January or February.

She said both ministries would insist that massage businesses met strict hygiene standards as well as stopping the sex services.

My advice. Better enjoy it while u can.

edkoh2000
08-12-2003, 10:27 PM
Info:
Crackdown on massage parlour sex in Thailand
Fri Dec 5th 2003

BANGKOK: The Thai government is drafting new legislation to end the widespread practice of offering sex at massage parlours, an official said yesterday.

The official of the Public Health Ministry said new regulations meant to stop massage parlours from offering ¡°extra service¡± were being drafted and were expected to implemented early next year.

¡°Some of the traditional massage parlours have hidden services, offering sex, but it's difficult for authorities to know which ones,¡± said the official.

The Public Health Ministry official said she expected police to begin cracking down on sex services offered at all massage parlours as soon as the new legislation was approved, possibly as soon as January or February.

She said both ministries would insist that massage businesses met strict hygiene standards as well as stopping the sex services.

My advice. Better enjoy it while u can.

On the bright side, could this mean more girls going into ayam farm or beer bars since a-nam is going to stop??

edkoh2000
08-12-2003, 10:42 PM
Though I have visited Hatyai for quite a few times but I am still confused about this.

Do they actually show English movies in Hatyai? I mean English movies that speaks english and not dub into Thai. Lee Garden or Diana? I do remember watching English movies with Thai subtitle but perhaps I got it confused with Phuket?? Phuket town definitely have English lang movies.

My last trip I could not find an English movie to watch on a weekday so ended watching beautiful boxer but I must say it is quite a nice movie.

I also hear Robinson got new cinema...not sure true or not.

cheongkid
09-12-2003, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by edkoh2000
Though I have visited Hatyai for quite a few times but I am still confused about this.

Do they actually show English movies in Hatyai? I mean English movies that speaks english and not dub into Thai. Lee Garden or Diana? I do remember watching English movies with Thai subtitle but perhaps I got it confused with Phuket?? Phuket town definitely have English lang movies.

My last trip I could not find an English movie to watch on a weekday so ended watching beautiful boxer but I must say it is quite a nice movie.

I also hear Robinson got new cinema...not sure true or not.
Not sure about other cinemas but the one in Diana got show English version but at certain timings only. I still remembered watching the premiere of Sixth Sense there some years back.

edkoh2000
09-12-2003, 01:31 AM
Not sure about other cinemas but the one in Diana got show English version but at certain timings only. I still remembered watching the premiere of Sixth Sense there some years back.

Thanks...maybe only have on weekends. I will check it out again next week.:D

MrDevil
09-12-2003, 02:05 AM
Thanks...maybe only have on weekends. I will check it out again next week.:D

again next week?? you really tiok GT like bro Cuntalk liao, hehehehe

hey, any chance to meet up to share your sexperience in Hdy? See my signature

edkoh2000
10-12-2003, 01:10 AM
again next week?? you really tiok GT like bro Cuntalk liao, hehehehe

hey, any chance to meet up to share your sexperience in Hdy? See my signature

Ya lor...hee hee...

I am anti-social leh...don't think will meet big group. Might meet brother cunt-talk if he is still in Hatyai.:D

MrDevil
10-12-2003, 02:48 AM
Ya lor...hee hee...

I am anti-social leh...don't think will meet big group. Might meet brother cunt-talk if he is still in Hatyai.:D

hahahaha, dun woli, you can bonk alone with your gal privately :D

DaiKor
10-12-2003, 11:58 AM
Edkoh2000,

Yes, Hadyai do have original movie soundtrack in English, you get some Thai sub-titile and an extremely loud sound --- as if the audience is half deaf.

Last week I saw the movie Matrix Revolution the second time in Diana Department Store 5th (or 6th) floor.

You may want to check with your hotel front desk to see if they can read the newspaper for you to see if a particular movie is shown in its original soundtrack (English).

For many years I still do not understand why the theatre had to turn up the volume to its maximum -- I suggest you bring along ear plug to muff the sound.

osaka69
10-12-2003, 02:53 PM
bro edkoh,

how is the spa in HYt? got jugguzi or not? what other facilities, gym, etc? 1400Bath for how long, can stay there for whole day boh?
can specify actual location?

thank you very much... going to there soon......to explore!

Hasa Sas
10-12-2003, 03:15 PM
bro edkoh,

how is the spa in HYt? got jugguzi or not? what other facilities, gym, etc? 1400Bath for how long, can stay there for whole day boh?

Why not ! You can stay ther from 1pm till 12 midnite if you like. With free beers and snacks as well for the 1400baht :o

watchman
10-12-2003, 07:17 PM
hahahaha, dun woli, you can bonk alone with your gal privately :D

And if u r nice, can share with ur other bros. After u r done, of course!:D

staroceanex
10-12-2003, 07:57 PM
my tirak in hatyai called me that I might have to cancel my christmas trip to hatyai cause it seems like it's raining everyday there and the water level is rising.. (kiss channel area have a bit of floodin) anyone can confirm this??

for movie viewing.. hmm I normally go to lee garden plaza to watch.. yah.. the volume of threater at diana do seems to be quite loud.. the threater at robinson also not bad..

wind
10-12-2003, 07:59 PM
Hi to all bro,
I have been to H for 3 times and had been getting tried of booking gals form the ayam farm. Have try the 5000B "Model class" at heritage hotel. Gal was petty but definity not worth tat price.
My trip to H was normally 4D/3N but there was some nite i get to sleep alone after a furitless sreach in these ayam. So in Prevention of lonely nite, I will have to garther more minning to mine for precious stone.
Wonder any brother can help me in these?

1) Kampong gal(1500-2500B) - Beside the normal ayam farm is there any1 with private contact to intro?

2) KTV gal (2000B -3000B) - Had been to the KTV in sukura GV and the gals there are not so impressive but do charge 2000B for O/N. Has any bro cheong any other KTV? Any experince to share?

3) Model Class (5000B) - Expensive but gal service tiptop. Beside the popular Heritage Hotel, any other place to get these model?

4)FL(???) - No info on that. Any1 care to share?

Thks for any help that u guys can provide......
Wondering if the world end 2morow how many of us will die as a virgin.........

Thks :)

edkoh2000
10-12-2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by DaiKor
Edkoh2000,

Yes, Hadyai do have original movie soundtrack in English, you get some Thai sub-titile and an extremely loud sound --- as if the audience is half deaf.

Last week I saw the movie Matrix Revolution the second time in Diana Department Store 5th (or 6th) floor.

You may want to check with your hotel front desk to see if they can read the newspaper for you to see if a particular movie is shown in its original soundtrack (English).

For many years I still do not understand why the theatre had to turn up the volume to its maximum -- I suggest you bring along ear plug to muff the sound.

Great idea to ask the front-desk...thanks!

For those brother who are in Hatyai or going Hatyai this period, highly recommend the Thai movie Beautiful Boxer...nice!

edkoh2000
10-12-2003, 11:19 PM
bro edkoh,

Got Jacuzzi and steam room. I don't know if can stay how long?? $1400 is for 1 hr aroma massage plus Jacuzzi and steam room. Compare to what I experience in Phuket...not so good. Its near JB hotel. Around there got another SPA called Grace Spa which I didnt visit...

If you take the latest Hatyai brochure from the hotel, chances are the SPA I mentioned will be advertise.

Its a proper SPA hor...don't expect hanky panky...if you get then you are charming or very lucky.:D

edkoh2000
10-12-2003, 11:20 PM
And if u r nice, can share with ur other bros. After u r done, of course!:D

Got KTV singapore or JB LSB can share...no problem...:D

edkoh2000
10-12-2003, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by staroceanex
my tirak in hatyai called me that I might have to cancel my christmas trip to hatyai cause it seems like it's raining everyday there and the water level is rising.. (kiss channel area have a bit of floodin) anyone can confirm this??

for movie viewing.. hmm I normally go to lee garden plaza to watch.. yah.. the volume of threater at diana do seems to be quite loud.. the threater at robinson also not bad..

So there is a theatre at Robinson lar...

As for flooding...later call me tirak and ask.

If really cannot stay there, take a trip to krabi, Phuket or Samui lor.

edkoh2000
10-12-2003, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by wind
Hi to all bro,
I have been to H for 3 times and had been getting tried of booking gals form the ayam farm. Have try the 5000B "Model class" at heritage hotel. Gal was petty but definity not worth tat price.
My trip to H was normally 4D/3N but there was some nite i get to sleep alone after a furitless sreach in these ayam. So in Prevention of lonely nite, I will have to garther more minning to mine for precious stone.
Wonder any brother can help me in these?

1) Kampong gal(1500-2500B) - Beside the normal ayam farm is there any1 with private contact to intro?

2) KTV gal (2000B -3000B) - Had been to the KTV in sukura GV and the gals there are not so impressive but do charge 2000B for O/N. Has any bro cheong any other KTV? Any experince to share?

3) Model Class (5000B) - Expensive but gal service tiptop. Beside the popular Heritage Hotel, any other place to get these model?

4)FL(???) - No info on that. Any1 care to share?

Thks for any help that u guys can provide......
Wondering if the world end 2morow how many of us will die as a virgin.........

Thks :)

I answer what I know...

2) Beside Sukura there is one opposite BP new hotel beside Butsapha. The girls also charged high price for overnights.

3) I ever went to Florida hotel to view the model class girls from BKK...they charged $4300. I can rem exactly which room. I don't know if they are still there since it was more than a year ago. Another place is Pink Lady hotel 12th floor...also got model but again it is $3000 per night.

I personally don't think it is worth so I never tried. I ever tried so call MODEL in Phuket town and its not worth it.

I did try a singer in Hansa plaza and she was great looking and gave me a sex session I remember until today. Too bad she not working there anymore. You can try your luck. Price will not be cheap again.

I have also seen people booking the dancer after a sexy show...this I have not tried and don't know how much.

One more option for you is to sian TTM girls...oh yes...some are quite chio, young and possible.:D

edkoh2000
11-12-2003, 01:39 AM

Weather report...:D

Yesterday rain...today no rain...

Kiss channel a bit flood but still lots of tourist everywhere.:D

MrDevil
11-12-2003, 05:13 AM
Weather report...:D

Yesterday rain...today no rain...

Kiss channel a bit flood but still lots of tourist everywhere.:D

Bro, live weather reporting and forecast on Hdy at http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/48569.html .

You can watch out for the news at http://www.nationmultimedia.com/page.news.php3?usrsess=1&clid=2

========================================
Flashflood causes chaos for Hat Yai residents

Published on Dec 11, 2003

Flash floods hit the southern commercial capital of Hat Yai in Songkhla province early yesterday morning, despite authorities advising residents that the water level in nearby U-tapao canal was safe.

With a green flag raised to signal a safe water level, the floodwaters inundated homes and business in the district when it struck at around 3am.

Surrounding districts and provinces were also affected by floodwaters, with an unconfirmed report stating that a 72-year-old Phatthalung man was killed.

Nakhon Hat Yai Municipality was swamped by floodwater, with residents having to scramble to get their belongings to higher ground. Municipality officials and a local foundation quickly dispatched staff and vehicles to help flood victims move their belongings.

About 300 members of the military were also assembled to help move belongings, haul away broken-down vehicles and lay sandbags.

"I am taking my three children to live with my mom. Her house is not flooded. I don't want to risk being struck by serious flooding like the one I saw in 2000," said Hat Yai resident Suree Arayapitak.

Hat Yai businesswoman Tippa-wan Saorayangura, whose business was severely inundated, said she was worried the worst was not over.

"It seems the floodwater level is rising more and more," she said.

Thepha and Rattaphum were among the other districts in Songkhla hit by the flash flood, while a 20-metre stretch of railway was also damaged.

"Train services to the deeper South [beyond Hat Yai station] are discontinued. We hope we can fix the railway and resume our normal operation tomorrow [Thursday]," said Charasphan Vajarodaya, a senior official at the State Railway of Thailand.

Songkhla Governor Somporn Chaibangyang, who chairs the provincial flood-prevention centre, publicly apologised to Hat Yai residents for failing to give them prior warning.

"We have been closely monitoring the water level in U-tapao canal and updates from the weather bureau's satellite," Somporn insisted. "But this was a flash flood that we could not detect beforehand."

The U-tapao canal is a major channel which directs water from Nakhon Hat Yai Municipality to Songkhla Lake.

The flooding was the result of continual rain since Tuesday.

Somporn said relevant agencies were working hard to drain the floodwater.

Heavy downpours also resulted in flooding in several other southern provinces. In Nakhon Si Thammarat more than 20 flat-bottomed boats were deployed to help flood victims in Lan Saka and Chawang districts, as well as Chang Khlang subdistrict. Floodwaters were more than one-metre deep in some areas.

Meanwhile, the weather bureau has forecast continuing rain for the remainder of the week, in- cluding downpours for Nakhon Si Thammarat, Phatthalung, Songkhla, Pattani, Yala and Narathiwat.

========================================

More info on Hdy is available at Devil Club, enjoy!.

MrDevil
11-12-2003, 05:17 AM

watch out for the weather forecast for Hdy, i believe the flood in HDY will not be as serious as the last time after all the measures implemented. You probably got to stay in the room more and enjoy your bonking