PDA

View Full Version : Lost child....

hellboy
29-10-2003, 01:41 AM
hi bro...I have been to GL so often and Batam too.. I heard all your adventures in pertain But honest i don't know where is it? Is it at deskar where you walk in some back alley and look in to those old house where my God i have seen ugly beast sitting in there.. Please help me out here. I know this may sound silly as a big F@#k I am. I would really know the exact location of this pertain road..
Thanks bro..

;)

Idoru
29-10-2003, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by hellboy
hi bro...I have been to GL so often and Batam too.. I heard all your adventures in pertain But honest i don't know where is it? Is it at deskar where you walk in some back alley and look in to those old house where my God i have seen ugly beast sitting in there.. Please help me out here. I know this may sound silly as a big F@#k I am. I would really know the exact location of this pertain road..
Thanks bro..

;)

Hi Hellboy, ugly beasts can be found in Hell where I supposed you have seen many. But in Desker those ugly beast you see are unfortunately ugly human beings trying to make ends meet.
Cheers

fei_fei45
29-10-2003, 01:40 PM
Thanks bro..

;) dun insult the WLs...y should we help someone who doesn't appreciate the beauty of petain...stick to GL la u..

Rubber
30-10-2003, 12:59 AM
Thanks bro..

;)

hi lost child,

get lost

al la teh
01-11-2003, 11:03 AM
Bros hellboy,my advice to u
better go to geylang.
Petain like hell bloody dirty and smelly.

bogyman
28-11-2003, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by fei_fei45
dun insult the WLs...y should we help someone who doesn't appreciate the beauty of petain...stick to GL la u..

Don't be so hard on him, the beasts that he is talking about are in Deska.
Use the street directory (http://www.streetdirectory.com) and do a search for petain road. Or take a cab and ask the cabbie to go to Banana Leg. But as the other brothers have said petain road is NOT for everyone.

Cheers

Rooney
14-12-2003, 03:23 AM
Myself would like to clarify too........

Petain=Haven been b4, will search when im free.....btw Age group girls are around what?

Deskar=Been b4, indeed wasnt so good.......im curious why do some 60+ year old woman sitting around?...Do they actually work?.......any good one in deskar area?....heard there is but cant find........fl maybe issit. where?!

Geylang=No need to say about it.....everybody knows......

Keong Saik=Is this another different place?...haven been b4 too.....is it closed down yet........will search when im free if it isnt closed.........

These are basically the 4 places to find prostitution in Singapore rite?

fei_fei45
14-12-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Rooney
Myself would like to clarify too........

Petain=Haven been b4, will search when im free.....btw Age group girls are around what?

Deskar=Been b4, indeed wasnt so good.......im curious why do some 60+ year old woman sitting around?...Do they actually work?.......any good one in deskar area?....heard there is but cant find........fl maybe issit. where?!

Geylang=No need to say about it.....everybody knows......

Keong Saik=Is this another different place?...haven been b4 too.....is it closed down yet........will search when im free if it isnt closed.........

These are basically the 4 places to find prostitution in Singapore rite? u haven count changi,orchard towers,joo chiat

Rooney
14-12-2003, 02:59 PM
What about say "Licensed Prostitution".............

those 4 only rite in particular........