PDA

View Full Version : Waning - Blue Diamond

safari
06-11-2003, 10:21 PM
hi all,
after contemplating, i decided to write here to warn you guys about Blue Diamond coz i think i got STD from her.

I called for Blue Diamond in Gwee's place last Saturday at around 2-3 pm. Had a long long bbbj from her. Yesterday, my penis started feeling weird. It feels painful/itcy (dunno how to describe the feeling) and have pus coming out. TATA, i know what it is, gotta be STD. So i went to see a GP today and she confirmed it. I had an injection and is taking medcine now. Anyway, i feel like my world has collapsed and think alot. I know i can blame noone, coz i knew the risk when i cheong. But my whole mentality changed after i got STD. The first thing that come to my mind is, is it worth it? how am i going to face the pple around me? and mos imptly i feel that i have let down my mum.( i am frm a single family, my mum brought me up).

In short, my msg here is not just to ask ya guys to stop calling blue diamond. I hope that everyone can think hard before saying want to cheong dun be scared. Reason is simple, IT IS NOT WORTH IT.

P.S: I apologize if i offended anyone. Sorry.

Piranas
07-11-2003, 01:19 PM
Bro, are you sure? Do you have sex with antone else during this time?

Originally posted by safari
hi all,
after contemplating, i decided to write here to warn you guys about Blue Diamond coz i think i got STD from her.

I called for Blue Diamond in Gwee's place last Saturday at around 2-3 pm. Had a long long bbbj from her. Yesterday, my penis started feeling weird. It feels painful/itcy (dunno how to describe the feeling) and have pus coming out. TATA, i know what it is, gotta be STD. So i went to see a GP today and she confirmed it. I had an injection and is taking medcine now. Anyway, i feel like my world has collapsed and think alot. I know i can blame noone, coz i knew the risk when i cheong. But my whole mentality changed after i got STD. The first thing that come to my mind is, is it worth it? how am i going to face the pple around me? and mos imptly i feel that i have let down my mum.( i am frm a single family, my mum brought me up).

In short, my msg here is not just to ask ya guys to stop calling blue diamond. I hope that everyone can think hard before saying want to cheong dun be scared. Reason is simple, IT IS NOT WORTH IT.

P.S: I apologize if i offended anyone. Sorry.

simnon
07-11-2003, 01:54 PM
I know it takes at least a week for the pus to form, strange it took one day only.
Maybe you need to check your cheonging activities for the last two to three weeks before this one to confirm the source of the STD.

hi all,

I called for Blue Diamond in Gwee's place last Saturday at around 2-3 pm. Had a long long bbbj from her. Yesterday, my penis started feeling weird. It feels painful/itcy (dunno how to describe the feeling) and have pus coming out.

taihuat
07-11-2003, 02:27 PM
hi for vd it take only 24 hr to show the syntom.
as i know this gal do perform rXw for certain customs, so is possible.

natto3
07-11-2003, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by taihuat
hi for vd it take only 24 hr to show the syntom.
as i know this gal do perform rXw for certain customs, so is possible.
bro, sure you got it from her? usually 2 weeks to confirm. besides did you jam her raw? if you got it from her she will definately "balek kampung" for a month at least.:confused:

rockon
07-11-2003, 02:54 PM
bro safari,i believ wat u hv contracted is gonorrhea,a std.in males,symptoms like wat u xperience,appear 2-7 days aft infection.count urself lucky,bcause 10-15% of men(n 80% women)wif tis std,show no symptoms at all,n complications will develop later.

Gerald Tan
07-11-2003, 09:09 PM
Hello - who is blue diamond and from where. What place is this called Gwee ? Pls give more infor to prevent bros out here being hurt by her act. Thanks

safari
08-11-2003, 12:55 AM
hi all,
after reading, i think i should disclose my sexual activity more for the past 2 month. During this period of time, i only bonk twice due to hectic work schedule. I called up Blue diamond last sat and Zhiyi last last sat. These are my only 2 bonks for the past 2 month. So take care.

Anyway, the sympton came on Wednesday thats like3 days after Blue diamond, if you are interested.

Idoru
08-11-2003, 02:27 PM
hi all,
after reading, i think i should disclose my sexual activity more for the past 2 month. During this period of time, i only bonk twice due to hectic work schedule. I called up Blue diamond last sat and Zhiyi last last sat. These are my only 2 bonks for the past 2 month. So take care.
Anyway, the sympton came on Wednesday thats like3 days after Blue diamond, if you are interested.

Correct, symptom will appear around 3 days and its is very common STD. One anti-biotic jab and pills will cure you for good. Sometimes when she rides you like a possessed cowgirl and sprained your tool you will also get such similar result.
Cheers

new_cummer
08-11-2003, 05:57 PM
She had her medical checkup on 28.10.03 and she was cleared.

I had her for 2 years...twice weekly....and I had her last Sunday and this Thursday....and I'm fine...so.... ;)

Angry
08-11-2003, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by new_cummer

I had her for 2 years...twice weekly....and I had her last Sunday and this Thursday....and I'm fine...so.... ;)

Maybe all along u put condom..........safari never.....

new_cummer
09-11-2003, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Angry
Maybe all along u put condom..........safari never.....
When I asked her about this incident....the first thing she told me was....if she had STD....I would be the first one to get it....;)

safari
09-11-2003, 02:19 AM
hmmm.... then maybe i am sway loh. Anyway, do take care.

skyman111
21-11-2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by new_cummer

wow bro new cummer, u r really rich. can afford to bonk so often. Really make us envy. Me bonk once a wk already very shionk liao. Anyway, I think it's best if we can hv more samsters that bonk blue diamond come forward to verify. This will help to clear blue diamond's name.