PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Place Out of KL

seafoodgumbo
27-11-2003, 01:18 PM
Some might have heard of this new place called Hotel Chile in Puchong. For those who are wondering where this place is, it is opposite the IOI Mall in Puchong. For those wondering where Puchong is... its about 25-30mins out of KL City and about 5-10mins away from Sunway Pyramids Shopping Centre.

Here is the lowdown.....

Introduction of Establishment
Its a New HC. Its mainly PRC. Its got 'special rooms' where you find a jacuzzi / hot-tub instead of a shower and for those who like visual aids.... a tv and vcd player that plays 'that kinda thing' for an additional RM 20. Usual SPA / Sauna facilities, nothing grand nor fancy but sufficient.

Operations
The operation hours are late.. not sure when they start but they finish at 5am!!!! Open daily i think... and if you are hungry, food is served 1 block away (mamak style).

The good bits:
Imagine you are sitting on a couch and in comes the contestants for Miss Hunan / Shenzan / Guangzhou 2004 in bikinis / bra+thong/panty along with their number pinned on their side. The number of contestants range from 10 - 15 or 20 i've seen. Maybe more but was quite late. (was at 130am)
YUP.. YOU GET TO CHOOSE!!! ;) AND YOU GET TO SEE THE CURVES, SIZE, FIRMNESS OF EACH CONTESTANT PRIOR TO YOUR PERSONAL INTERVIEWING SESSION!!!!

Financial Matters -
RM 198 inclusive of spa usage
there are some apparently who cost RM10 or RM 20 more than the usual.... not much diff but pls be aware.

Review -
I assure you that contestants are of fairly good quality. There are leggy ones, busty ones, sexy ones, cute schoolgirl look types as well that will cater to all.
Feedback from fellow judges rated services to be of good standing though i am sure some may be of average performance.

One of my fellow judges was in for about 1hr and 45mins at no extra charge nor was there interruptions from the management of the establishment. He was apparently blown in the tub, seated on the tub, leaning against the wall and then on the bed before the usual hump and pump. Me thinks her number was 60.

Have fun to all who would be interested to be on the panel of judges for this particular competition!! Try it while it's still new! ;)

Hurricane
02-12-2003, 09:44 PM
Also heard of this place before. Known to have the prettiest PRC gals in KL. The ang pai there are 79, 61, 81 and 53, according to the cheongsters of KL. But problem is that the place is quite out-of-way. Also, during weekends, the place is packed with viewers to see the gals there. So, you might not get a seat there. Just back from KL, no time to drop by. Maybe next time

cnyman
03-12-2003, 01:36 PM
Clean & decent type Unisex Spa?
Going to KL weekend with gf staying Subang area.

Any bros can help recommend some clean & decent type of Spa or Aroma therapy massage tat for both in same room (steam/sauna/spa)

Onli knew Spa at KL city : Wisma HLA & Lion-now Citibank but onli for male and at Penang : 1 of the all suite hotel

Tks

dathinman
03-12-2003, 05:16 PM
This thread on hanky-panky jointlah. ;)

seafoodgumbo
03-12-2003, 07:06 PM
By the way, they serve Russkies as well at Rm 250.00. Saw two, not that great but friend was raving about a particular one he had a few days back.

I say stick to the PRC =)

The_Hustler
04-12-2003, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by seafoodgumbo
I say stick to the PRC =)

Thanks to u bro seafoodgumbo!

It'll sure be a must visit 4 me on my upcoming biz trip on the 12-13 dec! BTW, sorry but can I just flag a cab from KL city that'll take me to Hotel Chile in Puchong?? Do most of the cabbies know the hotel?

Last but not least....I concur on em PRC babes!

Many Thanks,
The Hustler

seafoodgumbo
04-12-2003, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by The_Hustler
Thanks to u bro seafoodgumbo!

It'll sure be a must visit 4 me on my upcoming biz trip on the 12-13 dec! BTW, sorry but can I just flag a cab from KL city that'll take me to Hotel Chile in Puchong?? Do most of the cabbies know the hotel?

Last but not least....I concur on em PRC babes!

Many Thanks,
The Hustler

Bro The Hustler,

Ok...... catching a cab from the City to Puchong is quite a distance... Sadly this haven of sin has chosen quite a 'remote' location. It's not that bad as it sounds so relax.... Maybe about 20-25km from City Centre I'd say.

Here's what i can suggest.... Hotel Chile isn't exactly a renowned 5 star establishment therefore cabbies might wonder where the hell that is... To aid him... remember to mention it's opposite the IOI Mall in Puchong. In the event that you are unable to find a cab from the City to take you to Puchong which may sometimes happen... you can catch a cab to the Sunway Pyramid Shopping Complex (which is a common destination) and then catch another cab from there to Chile. It's on the way so its just not out of the way more of a checkpoint to hop out and in. Sunway Pyramid can also be a good place to pass time and have a meal in event you wanna kill a bit of time before or after your pilgrimage.

Enjoy!

Pricker
04-12-2003, 02:47 PM
Bro The Hustler,

Ok...... catching a cab from the City to Puchong is quite a distance... Sadly this haven of sin has chosen quite a 'remote' location. It's not that bad as it sounds so relax.... Maybe about 20-25km from City Centre I'd say.

Here's what i can suggest.... Hotel Chile isn't exactly a renowned 5 star establishment therefore cabbies might wonder where the hell that is... To aid him... remember to mention it's opposite the IOI Mall in Puchong. In the event that you are unable to find a cab from the City to take you to Puchong which may sometimes happen... you can catch a cab to the Sunway Pyramid Shopping Complex (which is a common destination) and then catch another cab from there to Chile. It's on the way so its just not out of the way more of a checkpoint to hop out and in. Sunway Pyramid can also be a good place to pass time and have a meal in event you wanna kill a bit of time before or after your pilgrimage.
Enjoy!

The worst problem for getting a cab if you do not know the roads are you will see them avoiding tolls and drive you all about before you end up in a hefty sum.

My experience in KL is always go for meter, do not entertain any additional charges, it is not necessary. Depending on the traffic, you taxi fare should not exceed $15 on good condition and $20 during normal traffic jam.

One of the fastest way to Puchong from KL is via Sungei Besi, followed by Kesas Highway (theres a RM$1.50 toll) turn out at 2nd exit to Puchong, keep right and go over the flyover, keep left and turn left when you see IOI mall on your right. It is the newest building in that area.

alphaone
06-12-2003, 10:28 AM
Just some additional tips to share with fellow brudders about Puchong... Regardless of whether you are coming from KL to Puchong or the other way round, try to avoid peak hours like 5-6pm, the traffic is so congested and cabbies will try to rip you off RM30 for a 30mins journey... :o

seafoodgumbo
10-12-2003, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by alphaone
Just some additional tips to share with fellow brudders about Puchong... Regardless of whether you are coming from KL to Puchong or the other way round, try to avoid peak hours like 5-6pm, the traffic is so congested and cabbies will try to rip you off RM30 for a 30mins journey... :o

Very true.... I would only recommend this venue for after hours :D evening to the wee hours of the morning as it is one of the few establishments i know of that operates till 5am with sufficient stock. Travelling would be faster and easier but not for those cabbing it of course.

alphaone
11-12-2003, 09:42 PM
Btw, any brudders know what time does this place start in the afternoon? 3 pm??

seafoodgumbo
15-12-2003, 09:19 AM
Btw, any brudders know what time does this place start in the afternoon? 3 pm??

Not too sure Alphaone, 3pm quite likely to open its doors to the public but unsure if the PRC's start at that time. Most of them stay on-site apparently so it may be quite likely that they would be there... but they do get off at 5am daily....

alphaone
15-12-2003, 04:58 PM
Not too sure Alphaone, 3pm quite likely to open its doors to the public but unsure if the PRC's start at that time. Most of them stay on-site apparently so it may be quite likely that they would be there... but they do get off at 5am daily....

I always tot afternoon would be a good time, especially when you are the 1st few.. hopefully can catch them when they are still fresh at the start...

Hey brudder seafoodgumbo, if you dun mind.. next time you go down chio me leh.. :D

seafoodgumbo
16-12-2003, 11:47 AM
I always tot afternoon would be a good time, especially when you are the 1st few.. hopefully can catch them when they are still fresh at the start...

Hey brudder seafoodgumbo, if you dun mind.. next time you go down chio me leh.. :D

No problem Alphaone,

email me at [email protected].

PUCHONG = new smut destination

CuntMan
16-12-2003, 04:38 PM
I don't mind to give u guys a trip to Puchong. Provided i'm around the same area u guys r at. Currently only cheong Klang, sunway, KL area. Puchong, only Puchong Perdana area. It's a KTV cum lsb. Exterior is like a Pub, but behold........... there's more inside.
PM me if there's any outing...........

PS.... I'm BACK In Action !!!!!!

alphaone
16-12-2003, 09:23 PM
kewl.. in that case.. anyone keen to check that place on Friday night??:D

girlhunter
17-12-2003, 12:44 AM
Dear bros,

I just don't like to visit a spa when it was pack like hell..... like grand sales in shopping complex....

What is the right we should go there to avoid the crowd .....
weekday or weekend???
what is the good time????

Thanks!!

seafoodgumbo
17-12-2003, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by girlhunter
Dear bros,

I just don't like to visit a spa when it was pack like hell..... like grand sales in shopping complex....

What is the right we should go there to avoid the crowd .....
weekday or weekend???
what is the good time????

Thanks!!

Girlhunter,

well... i can't give you too much help here as most of the times i end up there is on a weekend or public hol between 11pm to 3am heheheheheh ;) During those hours spa isn't packed but it isn't empty either. Hope other bros can give you better info on earlier times of the day.

sgbang
17-12-2003, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by CuntMan
I don't mind to give u guys a trip to Puchong. Provided i'm around the same area u guys r at. Currently only cheong Klang, sunway, KL area. Puchong, only Puchong Perdana area. It's a KTV cum lsb. Exterior is like a Pub, but behold........... there's more inside.
PM me if there's any outing...........

PS.... I'm BACK In Action !!!!!!

klang and sunway got meh?? i only know blue apple... keke... never been there though.... well, i went to Chile when they just opened for one/2 mths.... 1st gal i had was 81.... service for me is ok nia.... but nice boobs though.... nice skin too.... there are other pretty gals around. If I'm not wrong, no.81 only comes in after 8pm i think..... that was in nov. Now not sure. Hopefully they don't swap the no. and the gals around... hehehe :D

try sitting down and watch first b4 decide (that's how i got no.81)
and beware, on weekends you'll have to wait a long long time b4 it's your turn.

might go there this sun nite or next mon nite. anyone interested?

CuntMan
17-12-2003, 01:15 PM
If any 1 up to go there, i'm joinin, the more the merrier, the more the better bargain power.
Yup, sunway, klang, sure got 1. Just where to find.
From leasy LSB to classy KTV.
Damages Varies from RM 50-200.
But rm 50 only fondle, dig, includes tip and drinks.

RM 200 include the above + 1 session.
well, i only cheong with bros which can control themselves, and know their objective.
Hehehehhe. Cheers...... may our didi live long..... and enjoy...........

sgbang
17-12-2003, 01:21 PM
If any 1 up to go there, i'm joinin, the more the merrier, the more the better bargain power.
Yup, sunway, klang, sure got 1. Just where to find.
From leasy LSB to classy KTV.
Damages Varies from RM 50-200.
But rm 50 only fondle, dig, includes tip and drinks.

RM 200 include the above + 1 session.
well, i only cheong with bros which can control themselves, and know their objective.
Hehehehhe. Cheers...... may our didi live long..... and enjoy...........

so next time i go back klg must lookg 4 u la?? kekeke... i dowan those indo or thai hor... must be prc or better :D

so anyone for this sun night or next mon night?? shldnt be that many ppl (hopefully). keeping my fingers crossed. wish to try two birds at one go but no $$$ :( hehehe

CuntMan
17-12-2003, 01:56 PM
U from klang eh ? hahahahh.
Nvm, we join forces.......... sure keng keng 1.
Sunday ? wut time ?

alphaone
18-12-2003, 11:51 AM
Count me in if you guys are going on Sunday... What time & where to meet?:D

sgbang
18-12-2003, 04:44 PM
i PM bro cuntman but he no reply leh... most likely going after dinner... maybe 10pm...... hopefully not that many ppl.... cant wait... maybe wanna try no. 60..... since heard some bros say her service good.. but dunno looks nice or not... :D

girlhunter
19-12-2003, 12:44 AM
Cheong at Genesis this afternoon, they have new FL joining them, fresh & pretty!!
Try there man!!

sgbang
19-12-2003, 09:17 AM
Cheong at Genesis this afternoon, they have new FL joining them, fresh & pretty!!
Try there man!!

which part of wisma genesis? cant remember which floor liao....wat's the damage like?? i guess pretty standard... around RM198?? :D

CuntMan
20-12-2003, 10:08 PM
Sorry bros, I had things to do. I replied Bro SGBang, he have my contact liao. So anything just gimme a call. No prob in more ppl joinin us. Well, Sunway is a good day, but so far, so good for me. Not much ppl as it's Family day for most ppl around.
BTW, so far, out skirt area have fresher stock. Around KL area, well, u guys should know how many people visit the shopping complexes, so who knows bout those hangouts. Hehehehe..

OK, anything just sms me or call me up. But pls, be slightly early dun be too late else mrs. ask strange questions. Hehehehhe. Thanks guys.

girlhunter
24-12-2003, 01:33 AM
Hi Bro,
How is the service attitude for those Ang Pai??
is 61 and 81 good in their attitude and service?

Originally posted by Hurricane
Also heard of this place before. Known to have the prettiest PRC gals in KL. The ang pai there are 79, 61, 81 and 53, according to the cheongsters of KL. But problem is that the place is quite out-of-way. Also, during weekends, the place is packed with viewers to see the gals there. So, you might not get a seat there. Just back from KL, no time to drop by. Maybe next time

sgbang
24-12-2003, 09:36 AM
Hi Bro,
How is the service attitude for those Ang Pai??
is 61 and 81 good in their attitude and service?

no. 81 service so-so, never tried no. 61. To each his own. wat might not be good 4 me might be good for others.

my 2 cents worth :D

girlhunter
24-12-2003, 10:55 PM
Bro sgbang,

What happen to 81 n 61, very bad in their service and attitude?? Can u explain or provide further infos?

Merry Christmas!!

Originally posted by sgbang
no. 81 service so-so, never tried no. 61. To each his own. wat might not be good 4 me might be good for others.

my 2 cents worth :D

sgbang
26-12-2003, 09:47 AM
Bro sgbang,

What happen to 81 n 61, very bad in their service and attitude?? Can u explain or provide further infos?

Merry Christmas!!

dunno leh.... i just didn't feel shiok.... never tried 61... u try liao then tell us lah?? to each his own... :D

girlhunter
29-12-2003, 12:09 AM
dunno leh.... i just didn't feel shiok.... never tried 61... u try liao then tell us lah?? to each his own... :D

Tried 61, named "xiao qian" very good service, i think also depents on her "mood"! If she like u, she'll give good service, if no.... sorrylah...
So, Good luck.
Haha, i m quite lucky!

sgbang
29-12-2003, 09:17 AM
Tried 61, named "xiao qian" very good service, i think also depents on her "mood"! If she like u, she'll give good service, if no.... sorrylah...
So, Good luck.
Haha, i m quite lucky!

no.61 pretty or not?? got as big as no.81 ah?? :D

girlhunter
29-12-2003, 10:46 PM
61 is very pretty if compare to 81, 81 look soh soh nia...
however.... for jugs????? 81 is a lot bigger than 61.

If u like Ball Ba, go for 129!!

no.61 pretty or not?? got as big as no.81 ah?? :D

sgbang
30-12-2003, 08:59 AM
61 is very pretty if compare to 81, 81 look soh soh nia...
however.... for jugs????? 81 is a lot bigger than 61.

If u like Ball Ba, go for 129!!

u really girlhunter man.... hunted so many liao hia?? 129 sui boh sui?? later big jugs but ugly.... kekeke :D
too much susu oso not good... :p

seafoodgumbo
30-12-2003, 09:31 AM
u really girlhunter man.... hunted so many liao hia?? 129 sui boh sui?? later big jugs but ugly.... kekeke :D

heheheheh Titty Man!!! Have faith Sgbang... so far Girlhunters notes and taste shows that he maintains Q.C. .... besides.... one thing good about Chile is that among all the pagaent entries, there isn't one of the Chinese ones that i would say is ugly.. .. i think.... unless someones always doing them ugly ones when i pop by.... (the ruskies i saw weren't hot ... close to ugly i think)

girlhunter
30-12-2003, 04:42 PM
heheheheh Titty Man!!! Have faith Sgbang... so far Girlhunters notes and taste shows that he maintains Q.C. .... besides.... one thing good about Chile is that among all the pagaent entries, there isn't one of the Chinese ones that i would say is ugly.. .. i think.... unless someones always doing them ugly ones when i pop by.... (the ruskies i saw weren't hot ... close to ugly i think)

Man, u r right! the ruskies really ........ the 1st time i saw them, just recall those gals in X-Rated Video.....hahahaa. is ugly for me too.
For 129, nice breast and looking good... thats why she charge rm10 extra.... however her attitude is ..... ok nia!
I wanted to try others, any bro can provide recommandation?? How about 69 and 102?

girlhunter
30-12-2003, 04:48 PM
Bro, 129 can consider sui!! she have something called "qi zi"

Heh frens,,,, other then Chile, any other HC in KL or PJ have quality PRC?? which like Chile, the gal r like Miss China contestant.... Pls recommand! Thanks

getiton
30-12-2003, 10:24 PM
Bro, 129 can consider sui!! she have something called "qi zi"

Heh frens,,,, other then Chile, any other HC in KL or PJ have quality PRC?? which like Chile, the gal r like Miss China contestant.... Pls recommand! Thanks

Just tried 69, a bit short after she took off her high heels but good service, look in the hall is 7.5/10, in room maybe 6

girlhunter
30-12-2003, 10:33 PM
What make u shock when she take off her high heels???
U mean she look no that nice when in the room?? What happen?

Pls tell us more the story between u n Ms 69.........hehehehehe!
Thx.

Originally posted by getiton
Just tried 69, a bit short after she took off her high heels but good service, look in the hall is 7.5/10, in room maybe 6

getiton
31-12-2003, 10:27 PM
What make u shock when she take off her high heels???
U mean she look no that nice when in the room?? What happen?

Pls tell us more the story between u n Ms 69.........hehehehehe!
Thx.

Short!!! So do LOOK really carefully. Also, when taking a cab back, the taxi driver's says Chile Spa is nothing to shout about. There is a spa at MINT hotel (Which I will check it out next trip, which is next week!! ahhaaha) where the girls are better looking on the average.

girlhunter
01-01-2004, 12:29 AM
Bro.... no, MINT hotel hc was famous long time ago,,, now ah.... my advice is dont waste u time.
No more pretty gal there,,, u better don't listen to the taxi driver who gave u outdated infors!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by getiton
Short!!! So do LOOK really carefully. Also, when taking a cab back, the taxi driver's says Chile Spa is nothing to shout about. There is a spa at MINT hotel (Which I will check it out next trip, which is next week!! ahhaaha) where the girls are better looking on the average.

CanonBoy
03-01-2004, 06:06 PM
Mint Hotel ah. Wah, really sucks. Lousy OKT attitude too. Don't waste your time there.

ashcan60
08-01-2004, 11:04 PM
The Chile hotel. The girls there vietnam, chinese. But i go with my boss la. It's called Dream World karaoke rite? But expensive drinking there. We ordered 4 Otard Xo. then ask girls come in sit with us. The mamasan is Vivian and also the guy called Jeffrey in charge there. Err, i tried vietnam girl only. Dhe dun rush. Mkae love like gf. Go upstair rite? Price 178... but i fuck her twice... she allowed it. I tried number 367, she can speak cantonese one. Blowjob ok. Good in looks department. Fuck her second round without condom, very wil... will rock u like she's hornier for sex than u. Also see 3 VERY GOOD looking chinese but haven't tried. Now damn scared man. Is the place free of AIDS or not?

seafoodgumbo
12-01-2004, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by ashcan60
The Chile hotel. The girls there vietnam, chinese. But i go with my boss la. It's called Dream World karaoke rite? But expensive drinking there. We ordered 4 Otard Xo. then ask girls come in sit with us. The mamasan is Vivian and also the guy called Jeffrey in charge there. Err, i tried vietnam girl only. Dhe dun rush. Mkae love like gf. Go upstair rite? Price 178... but i fuck her twice... she allowed it. I tried number 367, she can speak cantonese one. Blowjob ok. Good in looks department. Fuck her second round without condom, very wil... will rock u like she's hornier for sex than u. Also see 3 VERY GOOD looking chinese but haven't tried. Now damn scared man. Is the place free of AIDS or not?

AHA!!! A first report on Dream World!!!
Well Ashcan60, most of what we go on about in this thread refers to the spa in the hotel on the 2nd or 3rd floor... accessible by the elevator in between the hotel and Dream World. Have never been to Dream World myself... seems like a FENG club than a karaoke... but guessed as much that it provides 'options'. Number system is different i must say. Would like to hear more about Dream world though....

ashcan60
16-01-2004, 04:41 PM
I go with my boss. It's like we ordr a karaoke room, what u wnna drinks is up to you. My boss go everyday, i followed. Scared the shit out of me coz he spent like 4k plus everyday on Otard x.o( 5 botles). Anyway, you can drink something else. The tips goes into the bill. Ask mamasan bring in all the girls so u can preview, if u like , u pick , if don't like ask her bring another group. Pick the one or two u fancy,Sit, drink, dance, (or heh heh, spiked their drink!!)chat, develope some mood 1st..then... go to the 1st floor, where u can fuck.They make love like they're your girlfriend.... Damage is rm198 chinese girl,rm168 others. Most of them are pretty. Chinese u should try number 131(Gucci), 109(Xiao Ling), 186(Ting Ting). Ting Ting is the ang pai. But they will fly around butterfly system. So if u wanna fuck a certain girl ask the mami i wanna "book" her. Then she will not go anywhere. Each girls tips are rm50, which will be billed. So u guys no need give vash tips to the girls. But like i said it's up to you. I go there 6,7,8,9,10... until the last time was last night. I am hooked man, these girls is like, they don't fuck u then go away. They will still call u, chat with u like"I miss u lover, when u gonna come again" and so on... after the fucking they will still come back to the karaoke room, sit with you, talk, dance, hug, kiss.... which i think is a very special treatment. Here's the number to call: Dream World KTV 03-58919154. IT's no 10, Jalan Kenari 6(Just next to Chile Hotel) M3(mamasan) Vivian-0122992297, floor captain TAUFU-0126929839. Say that u r heard from Jimmy it's a good place, they will certainly get u the best girls :) i forgot to mantion that they have over 50 lenglui there, u can see until ur eyes pop out!! Most is Chinese and vietnamese though..

sgbang
18-01-2004, 01:35 AM
i wonder whether the gals there are from chile hotel or not?? :confused: maybe double income?? :)

seafoodgumbo
19-01-2004, 10:36 AM
I was informed by a fellow Chile-ite that they got raided late last week and Hotel Chile SPA has now been shut down pending further investigation. As Dream World KTV is just downstairs, the possibility of it being raided is also quite likely.

I am unable to confirm this as of yet... but if this is true.... :(

To all bros that have been to Chile, we know that it shall be missed.

prorogol
28-01-2004, 02:39 AM
went chile a few days back during CNY, i chose no 81 but too bad that day was too crowded and i was too lazy to wait. left without any lovemaking session... miss her now :(

seafoodgumbo
28-01-2004, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by prorogol
went chile a few days back during CNY, i chose no 81 but too bad that day was too crowded and i was too lazy to wait. left without any lovemaking session... miss her now :(

SWEET!!!! thx for the confirmation Prorogol! Many friends will be happy to hear that they will still be able to enjoy the services offered!

nicky_99
28-01-2004, 06:07 PM
Anybody tried the korean girl, what is her number? any fr on it?

nicky_99
28-01-2004, 06:08 PM
anybody tried the korean in chile? any fr on her?

PaulVanDyk
03-02-2004, 06:14 AM
will be going up to KL this weekend,any bros who can udate me abt HCs?

powerguy
03-02-2004, 10:27 AM
brother too many HCs here. Dunno how to recommend u but so far the Chile and Cititel is the most happening plc.

MrDevil
04-02-2004, 04:43 AM
AHA!!! A first report on Dream World!!!
Well Ashcan60, most of what we go on about in this thread refers to the spa in the hotel on the 2nd or 3rd floor... accessible by the elevator in between the hotel and Dream World. Have never been to Dream World myself... seems like a FENG club than a karaoke... but guessed as much that it provides 'options'. Number system is different i must say. Would like to hear more about Dream world though....

went to DreamWorld a week ago when I was in KL but it's full house with many more customers waiting for rooms.

Kim Lady (formerly known as Pink Lady) at a street away is having only 7 gals to be shared with 5 rooms. So end up went to their sister's joint, Sweet Box at Jln Puchong.

KaraOK setting with computer system, gals are average, nothing to shout about.. couple of good looking one but too occupied with more than 3 rooms. Should have about 30 gals, mostly Vietnam & PRC/Yunnan

RM50 tips included in the bill for the gal selected, ST is RM178 for Thais / Vietnam, Overnite is Rm750 for 8 hours at the hotel beside.

Fun is average comparing to other joints like Mercury in Damansara or Coco Club near Bukit Bintang.

Still prefer the wild fun in JB, where you have more choices and cheaper thrill.

CuntMan
05-02-2004, 02:01 AM
Juz passed by Dreamworld, had dinner nearby so passed by to check out things. Seems it's all running in full swing, so many cars there, fully parked. Guess the "raid" didn't cause much trouble.

Any brudders have plans to try it out ???? The more the merrier ya ? Hehehehehhee.

seafoodgumbo
12-02-2004, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by nicky_99
anybody tried the korean in chile? any fr on her?

Bro Nicky_99,

Recently managed to get a peek at her... she doesn't last very long on the floor cos someone spots her and whooosh off to the bonk room.

Have to admit she looks pretty good, tummy aint totally flat but not flabby big ..... Damage is RM 250.00

If possible will be a FR on her from either my comrade or who knows... mgiht be lucky ;)

Cheers!

Pricker
12-02-2004, 04:21 PM
i wonder whether the gals there are from chile hotel or not?? :confused: maybe double income?? :)

Interestingly, I check with the captain last time I was there, about 2 weeks ago and he denied any raid at all.

Pricker
12-02-2004, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Pricker
Interestingly, I check with the captain last time I was there, about 2 weeks ago and he denied any raid at all.

Sorry, meant to reply bro seafoodgumbo...

seafoodgumbo
12-02-2004, 04:37 PM
Sorry, meant to reply bro seafoodgumbo...

Raid or no raid, their back in business... Me thinks there was something that went down cos access to the HC on the 2nd floor is no longer available from the side elevator. Need to use hotel elevator to access 2nd floor about 130am now.

Thx for checkin out Pricker.

iluv_doggy
13-02-2004, 03:01 PM
Bro Cheongsters,

Just to update, Chile Spa is still one of the better places in KL. They have recently taken in new stocks, will give an FR after I visit the place most likely next week... tomorrow Valentine must spend some time with Home Minister :-)

me4asia
16-02-2004, 02:27 AM
i'm heading to sunway lagoon on 18th feb and wanted to see if anyone knew of girls in the area beside what has been listed here already. are there working girls (fl) at sunway or in the near by area. i'm going with firends and dont think i can swing a longtime gone with out questions coming up. yeah it a mixed group i'm going with so you can see why i need i quick fix. too bad the girls going with me are not game to have real fun.

girlhunter
22-02-2004, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by iluv_doggy
Bro Cheongsters,

Just to update, Chile Spa is still one of the better places in KL. They have recently taken in new stocks, will give an FR after I visit the place most likely next week... tomorrow Valentine must spend some time with Home Minister :-)

NO MORE CHILE......
TOO BAD TO ALL CHEONGSTER!!

ALL GIRLS IN CHILE HAD ARRESTED... those officer must be happy and enjoying now...

dark1234
23-02-2004, 06:23 PM
confirm the news , its on all national newspaper today.
seems it will be closed down for a while before it start again.
anyone can confirm when it be back alive ?

wonder if its sister hc / ktv star inn got raid or not

gigantic_tk
25-02-2004, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by dark1234
confirm the news , its on all national newspaper today.
seems it will be closed down for a while before it start again.
anyone can confirm when it be back alive ?

wonder if its sister hc / ktv star inn got raid or not

There is this place in Bandar Sri Damansara in KL, there have PRC wl in tank and some wl naked. these wl are between 17 to 25 y/o . Is this the same joint mentioned by bros above. The latest news is that the police have raided this place lasting from 1.00am and had arrested 4 middle age man believed to be the syndicate's operators. They also found 300 packs of condoms in the 4 hrs raided and had detained 40 cheongsters. Any bros caught in the act........ News from The New paper, today.

dark1234
26-02-2004, 04:30 PM
call their okt , and found the girl are not release yet , dunno whats their fate now .

the usual is 1st day go in 2nd day go out.
now cannot already election comming.

Chille will be going to undergoing a "renovation" claim the opperator.

so now have to tapau or go to LOS to release lor.

ashcan60
26-02-2004, 10:54 PM
I got a few "honey" there. Chinese PRC. But these few days i couln't reach them. Anyone know if they have got raid? Dream world is next to Chile only..

McHunter99
27-02-2004, 01:18 AM
Where's the actual location in Sri Damansara??? later after sometime...wait until the big wind over, mayb we can go there hunt together...btw..wats the charges???

dark1234
27-02-2004, 03:24 AM
i also got few honey there.
all got raid and not yet release
i doubt the tel can go thru

ricardo6839
27-02-2004, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by dark1234
call their okt , and found the girl are not release yet , dunno whats their fate now .

the usual is 1st day go in 2nd day go out.
now cannot already election comming.

Chille will be going to undergoing a "renovation" claim the opperator.

so now have to tapau or go to LOS to release lor.
We can skip Chile Spa or Dreamworld for quite a while. The only way I can describe of the OKT there is in a song called "Man On The Run".

McHunter99
28-02-2004, 11:33 AM
Dark1234>> Normally how much u spend in Chile??? havent went there b4....but I always can see news about Puchong HC always kena raided.....

dark1234
28-02-2004, 02:19 PM
it depend
if you go thru

there are 198 and 208 package + hotel room ( 10 )
i don`t like the free bonk room , too small no action

K123456
02-03-2004, 07:14 PM
heard this place already shut down

CuntMan
06-03-2004, 02:22 AM
Well, nice things won't last, things which last not simple to cum by. Sigh............ nowadays the wind is blowin so strong........

Luckily locals r around to supply the needs of imports tho.

Pricker
09-03-2004, 10:34 AM
Well, nice things won't last, things which last not simple to cum by. Sigh............ nowadays the wind is blowin so strong........

Luckily locals r around to supply the needs of imports tho.

I think most SPA in Selangor area will be closed until the "General Erection Day" is over, dated 21 March 04. They are always targetted everytime some political events are going on...

hzeo
10-03-2004, 02:52 PM
cheer up guys, all things are not that bad yet. if you guys still want PRC, can check out this place at Sri Damansara. please don't get me wrong by heading down to princess inn sri damansara. there is another hotel right at the turning into princess inn. i think they still provide PRC there. i will go check it out to confirm with you guys again.

McHunter99
11-03-2004, 01:27 AM
Thanks Dark for ur infor...

Sri Damansara looks nearer to me...
hzeo>> how much Princess Inn charge??? any package???

Pricker
11-03-2004, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by McHunter99
Thanks Dark for ur infor...

Sri Damansara looks nearer to me...
hzeo>> how much Princess Inn charge??? any package???

jia lat, i dunno how to go there.... seems like must pcc liao.... how about sun way? kena also?

K123456
11-03-2004, 06:46 PM
was in Genting last Sunday. No problem spotting PRC there
If your supply runs dry, trying going up there

McHunter99
15-03-2004, 11:42 PM
Pricker...if u want to go there....I can guide u there, very easy.... me last time go there for pure massage only no cheonging....but saw some pretty girls ar....now money running low...less going massage liao.... :( massage boleh tahan lar.... furthermore now still very windy.... u all better becareful....

K123456 was rite...got some PRCs there very pretty and very fair!!! but din try before....

Pricker
16-03-2004, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by McHunter99
Pricker...if u want to go there....I can guide u there, very easy.... me last time go there for pure massage only no cheonging....but saw some pretty girls ar....now money running low...less going massage liao.... :( massage boleh tahan lar.... furthermore now still very windy.... u all better becareful....

K123456 was rite...got some PRCs there very pretty and very fair!!! but din try before....

bro, i think you are right, better pcc until the general erection is over....

MrDevil
17-03-2004, 03:47 AM
bro, i think you are right, better pcc until the general erection is over....

need not to be as desperate, JB is still pretty fine except for lower profile now. Wind is blowing but business as usual behind closed doors, hehehehehe

dark1234
17-03-2004, 03:11 PM
confirm , its buisness as usual at most place , but behind close door most still have prc

yippiedie
29-03-2004, 12:00 AM
NO MORE CHILE......
TOO BAD TO ALL CHEONGSTER!!

ALL GIRLS IN CHILE HAD ARRESTED... those officer must be happy and enjoying now...

Any idea when this place will open again? Its getting kinda boring in PJ. Too lazy to drive down KL.

I know there's one hotel next to Tesco still open. Was there about 2months back. Girls are quite good. Can't remember much of my session coz quite drunk that night. *sigh*

alphaone
30-03-2004, 11:27 AM
Dont recalled seeing any hotel around Tesco.. care to share some info about the place?

There are some not too bad places in PJ, like Eastin, Armanda, and Lisa De Inn...

Originally posted by yippiedie
Any idea when this place will open again? Its getting kinda boring in PJ. Too lazy to drive down KL.

I know there's one hotel next to Tesco still open. Was there about 2months back. Girls are quite good. Can't remember much of my session coz quite drunk that night. *sigh*

BigBoss
30-03-2004, 08:55 PM
Dont recalled seeing any hotel around Tesco.. care to share some info about the place?

There are some not too bad places in PJ, like Eastin, Armanda, and Lisa De Inn...

If i'm not mistaken, the hotel is called Star Inn. It's at corner lot of the linked shophouses. When i first went there, quite difficult to find oso, have to drive round & round and found it! :D

mase99
31-03-2004, 10:22 AM
to all brudder ,

star inn hotel use to be famous but no longer for now. u can see SPA CLOSED right at the front main door. been call up but receptionist is sayin close for renovation. -------sigh-------. Would any brudder 'gai siao' anymore good HC around puchong just like Hotel Chile standard. kinda miss no 81, miss booty . hehe.

happy hunting!!!! cheers . :)

yippiedie
01-04-2004, 10:57 PM

Like BigBoss says, its StarInn. But I suspect most of these places are closed at the moment due to enforcement coming down hard.

If you dun mind slightly lower class(no food, etc), then you can try the rumah tumpangan opposite Sunway Pyramid. Its on the same row as McD. Previously DoraDora.

But I'm not sure if its still open. Have not gone visiting due to outbreak of 'enforcement' lately. Dun wanna get caught and hauled up the lorry.

Or worse yet, appear on TV3 or NTV7.

bioman1
18-04-2014, 11:42 PM
Hello bros,

Any incall escort service in KL which is near to KTM station. I dont want to book hotel. Incall must include all hotel room cost