PDA

View Full Version : Cheong-ing Buddy

igorxix
09-10-2009, 06:14 PM
Hey bros,

Was exploring if anyone is interested in a buddy arrangement to cheong together. Was thinking of like meeting up to go geylang to bang some chicks, share a few stories, or maybe even do a mmf sometimes (I am 100% straight, so its just the gal alright...).

We can cover each other's back and be one another's alibi ('meet friend for tea') when needed. I'm 26, so if you are ard my age (more convincing) and interested, please pm me. :rolleyes:

igorxix
11-10-2009, 04:04 PM
Bros,

Thanks for the Pms. Just to clarify, I am looking for someone very like-minded so that the arrangement would be a win-win one. I am looking for 1 or at most 3 buddies to hang out with. If you fit my schedule, that would be great. Here's somethings that you might want to consider:

1. I am in my mid 20s.
2. Married, so night times are out. Prefer chionging in the afternoons. My work timings are pretty flexible.
3. I am straight, so no gay stuff.
4. I am also interested in ladyboys, in addition to gals. If you are too, great.
5. Have visited desker, petain, glang. prefers FL and geylang as the venue is usually provided. Hence no need to make more arrangements.
6. My proposal of mmf, mfmf, etc is only if you are interested. Otherwise, we just meet up, hang around shopping for gals, then have kopi recounting the experience. we can even swop after that. lol.
7. Don't mean to be rude, but pls, pay for your own entertainment.

If you are sooo much like me, would like to chiong with peace knowing that I'll cover your ass should the need arise, pls drop me a PM. :D cheers dude.

Calvin
13-10-2009, 06:54 PM
Sould like a good Kaki. Any interest to cheong overseas together?

Bros,

Thanks for the Pms. Just to clarify, I am looking for someone very like-minded so that the arrangement would be a win-win one. I am looking for 1 or at most 3 buddies to hang out with. If you fit my schedule, that would be great. Here's somethings that you might want to consider:

1. I am in my mid 20s.
2. Married, so night times are out. Prefer chionging in the afternoons. My work timings are pretty flexible.
3. I am straight, so no gay stuff.
4. I am also interested in ladyboys, in addition to gals. If you are too, great.
5. Have visited desker, petain, glang. prefers FL and geylang as the venue is usually provided. Hence no need to make more arrangements.
6. My proposal of mmf, mfmf, etc is only if you are interested. Otherwise, we just meet up, hang around shopping for gals, then have kopi recounting the experience. we can even swop after that. lol.
7. Don't mean to be rude, but pls, pay for your own entertainment.

If you are sooo much like me, would like to chiong with peace knowing that I'll cover your ass should the need arise, pls drop me a PM. :D cheers dude.

evilutionz
14-10-2009, 06:03 PM
bro i always cheong hat yai ... cheap n good ... now airline back online good time to cheong ... anyone keen?

Vtec
14-10-2009, 06:54 PM
wah overseas i more keen can pm me...i am in...26m chn here...local abit sian mus try oversea liao

nottituck
15-10-2009, 03:21 AM
yup - would prefer to do it overseas... singapore is a VERY small country so higher risks of being spotted. 37m chn

ralfhero
20-10-2009, 12:29 PM
Wow i found kaki liao

I been out cold for almost 2 yrs now, last visited hse and FL was like 2 yrs ago

I'm 26, male chinese married and i'll be happy to join your kaki buddy if you agree that is.

If you decide JB as oversea i know a few places, I been working over the border for almost 2yrs, i know where the happening places are haha.

Visited GL 2 days ago around 5am.... like ghost town Zzzz must be the damn police raid all these weeks. Last time i go at this timing find the best fcuk. Sure will be happy if i'm being updated and maybe go back into the fcuking once a while.

letstalk
24-10-2009, 03:02 AM
ah... I have not try going to GLand or for FL in a group b4, interesting to chiong together...

25m chinese single here, let me know if you guys going for any local chionging

tomatoe1981
25-10-2009, 06:12 PM
Hi there,

sounds interesting to go out as a group.
Can i join in as well? interested in local and oversea expedition also.
im 28m chinese.

Shagtits
26-10-2009, 04:26 PM
Me 33m chn..can arrange to cheong if possible..:D

Davidtoh
27-10-2009, 04:46 PM
I am 41, m, straight, can arrange afternoon cheonging after December when kana sack from work. Now evening only. I seldom go cheonging cos of bloody work, but want to make up for lost time hehehe. If want to have just kopi to talk, share stories and waste time together. Count me in also. I am 100% Singaporean with local habits.

Calvin
29-10-2009, 07:27 PM
Bro,

I will be in Changping from Nov 14 to 17. Any bro want to join me for an overseas adventure & fun?

LoveThai
29-10-2009, 08:38 PM
Wow i found kaki liao

If you decide JB as oversea i know a few places, I been working over the border for almost 2yrs, i know where the happening places are haha.

Hey bro, i am interested in Venturing into JB, minding taking me to the happening places? :)

MitMit
30-10-2009, 03:06 AM
Hi, why not we meet at GL and plan the next attack?
Im very flexible.
I used to chiong with big groups of samsters many years back.
But many drop out, MIA, and some married stop chionging.
I still contact them after more than 10 years liao.

eeyer
30-10-2009, 11:53 AM
usualli i am very free during weekdays afternoon

LoveThai
31-10-2009, 02:26 PM
Hi me interested in JB too ! can I ? ;)

Sure sure, PM me bro. :)

finathiq
31-10-2009, 08:04 PM
Count me in too... I'm a very open minded and easy(in both ways) going person. Viet, Thai, PRC all also can... :) Jio me...

sohbuckkong
01-11-2009, 05:19 AM
Hi me interested in JB too ! can I ? ;)
Instead of going overseas for sightseeing, lately I've decided to go JB and tour JB and so I went to City square and anyhow took a bus and travel to the end. Quite interesting. So far I've taken the bus to Masai, Kulai and Serasa-Jaya.

eeyer
02-11-2009, 05:54 PM
no rpely from TS..

igorxix
06-11-2009, 07:02 PM
Hey there, yeah, received a lot of PMs.

I have shortlisted 2 and may be going for an outing soon. Thanks for the interest in my post!

boysg
06-11-2009, 07:13 PM

I have shortlisted 2 and may be going for an outing soon. Thanks for the interest in my post!

Remember to keep us updated on on the Cheong-ing trip young kor kors.. hehe.. :D

Boy

kyugen
06-11-2009, 07:53 PM
Hi I'm 20 would love to hang out with you :)

letstalk
09-11-2009, 09:11 PM
yeah, cant wait to hear from your chionging

goatee33
12-11-2009, 12:43 PM
Count me in too... I'm a very open minded and easy(in both ways) going person. Viet, Thai, PRC all also can... :) Jio me...

Anything msn me.. [email protected]

I got more then meet e eyes..

eric69
17-11-2009, 07:20 PM
bros.. count me in man... hatyai.. jb.. batam.. geylang or whatever... i will be there.... me 40 yrs old chinese... lets cheong cheong cheong...

see see only
18-11-2009, 10:46 AM

Hey am I too late ????????

3 ? why not take a even number, 4 of us sound even better right ??? :D:D

iamsuperlongman
06-12-2009, 01:25 AM
any 1 oversea trip to cheong on jan chinese new season any1 organizing to Thai

charon77
06-12-2009, 09:54 AM
i am also looking for cheonging buddy, any lobang pm thks

cool_boy
06-12-2009, 12:37 PM
Bro,.. count me 1 also.... like to chiong for sg, PRC, thai, Viet and FL.......

Kelvin 83
13-12-2009, 12:12 AM
Sound good, count me in for cheonging oversea. I m free in coming Jan..:D

LordAvernus
13-12-2009, 02:06 AM
Hi, I would love to join u guys. Sometimes, chiong ladyboys or girls for gangbangs or mmf or even mmff. I also can get you inside titty pubs in Japan (outside tokyo where its cheaper) because I have contacts there. Message me if u are keen to chiong together.

igorxix
13-12-2009, 02:05 PM
Bros, thanks for the tremendous replies! =)

I started out looking for 1 or 2 persons and got so many interested bros. Really pai seh to have to turn down so many of you. Like i've mention, i'm no longer looking.

Maybe you can hook up with another chionging bro thru this thread, since so many expressed interest. Happy chionging!

Remember, if you have good recommendations, feel free to drop me a PM. =)

blk437
20-12-2009, 11:39 PM
Hi bros, can i join in too? If Sg or JB jio me. I am on anytime though i am married.

darkprince87
20-12-2009, 11:53 PM
hi. any bros out there wanna go chiong this week? xmas eve perhaps?
:D
i am free. thinking of finding ppl go chiong. cheers.

SuciBottle
21-12-2009, 11:39 AM
Any SG Bro wanna cheong 25-27 Dec?? Im coming from MIri.....wanna find cheong bros in spore, not familiar with the spore scene, then mite head to Batam & KL after dat.

SuciBottle
21-12-2009, 04:47 PM
Darkprince bro.....aftr x mas eve can ah? 25 lah we go cheong, I alos lookin for cheong bro to go cheong on 25.

uncletoby
01-03-2011, 11:32 PM
Any bros interested to cheong vietnam or any other nearby country?

Maybe around May or June ...

jswk1
02-03-2011, 12:48 AM
Hi, I would love to join u guys. Sometimes, chiong ladyboys or girls for gangbangs or mmf or even mmff. I also can get you inside titty pubs in Japan (outside tokyo where its cheaper) because I have contacts there. Message me if u are keen to chiong together.

bro can elaborate?

what is titty pubs very interesting

excloc
02-03-2011, 02:26 AM
i am 29 male.
Anyone looking for someone to club with, overseas cheonging together or maybe just to visit some new joint are welcome to pm me