PDA

View Full Version : Where do u shoot the load?

lidna
01-12-2003, 12:58 AM
Just wondrering where do u shoot ur load for cat40 and cat 150? do u cum in the condom or remove it and cum on the pro? And which part of the body? Ever did a cat40 and the pro appeared surprised when i remove the condom and attempt to emptied my load on her... in the end she conceded and i cum on her stomach (she's afraid i may dirty her bed?) Please share.

thaigers
01-12-2003, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by lidna
Just wondrering where do u shoot ur load for cat40 and cat 150? do u cum in the condom or remove it and cum on the pro? And which part of the body? Ever did a cat40 and the pro appeared surprised when i remove the condom and attempt to emptied my load on her... in the end she conceded and i cum on her stomach (she's afraid i may dirty her bed?) Please share.

In my opinion ( for cat 40) you can come any where as long as the girls are ok with it.
Before unloading on her, i always ask her if she minds, if she mind then cannot lor. otherwise try to take her by surprise, but then she wiill protest after that, ie curse and swear....

Even for handjob, some wont let you cum on her, and some insist on HJ with condom, which i find ridiculous...

Well some let you come in mouth (CIM), which is the ultimate. and some do let you cum in face (facials) lagi best i think

hahah

enjoy

FatSpider
01-12-2003, 07:48 AM
face or pussy :)

lidna
01-12-2003, 10:29 AM
fatspider, u sure they allow u to cum in their pussy? hard to believe!

waypastprime
01-12-2003, 11:08 AM

He meant with condoms on lah.... :o

lidna
01-12-2003, 05:02 PM
chey... i guess with condom, u can cum anywhere u want!

Feli
01-12-2003, 05:40 PM
usually with condoms lah.. safer for both parties....

thaigers
01-12-2003, 09:29 PM
chey... i guess with condom, u can cum anywhere u want!

very true....but this thread is about cumming without condom right
:o

lidna
01-12-2003, 11:05 PM
yes... of course... cumming inside a condom is quite a turnoff isn't it? Then again safety is equally important! But do u all always inform the pro where u r gonna shoot before every session... cause I guess when u reach climax, there isn't time for discussion on where to unload rite?

thaigers
02-12-2003, 12:42 AM
yes... of course... cumming inside a condom is quite a turnoff isn't it? Then again safety is equally important! But do u all always inform the pro where u r gonna shoot before every session... cause I guess when u reach climax, there isn't time for discussion on where to unload rite?

Cumming inside condom is a turnoff but i think its ok if in pussy. Have you tried HJ with condom?? Its worse i can tell you, you dont even feel like having a HJ.

Informing the pro where you wanna cum (without condom) is actually up to you, but i do it out of respect for the girl, and also hope she dont kick up a fuss. but then if you can do it quickly before she 'siam' you ok lah and then just act blur lor....

Any brother try doing doggie then take off condom and cum on the girl's butt or back??

FatSpider
02-12-2003, 01:35 AM

yea
i just cum on one girl face 2 wk ago and one girl pussy on thurs, i really mean on the pussy lor, not tummy

got to hunt around for target lah, some see u take off condom run to toilet and hide liao

FatSpider
02-12-2003, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by thaigers
Cumming inside condom is a turnoff but i think its ok if in pussy. Have you tried HJ with condom?? Its worse i can tell you, you dont even feel like having a HJ.

Informing the pro where you wanna cum (without condom) is actually up to you, but i do it out of respect for the girl, and also hope she dont kick up a fuss. but then if you can do it quickly before she 'siam' you ok lah and then just act blur lor....

Any brother try doing doggie then take off condom and cum on the girl's butt or back??

handjob = GAY
if i doggie, i scared too power, usually end up on hair....the next brother who does doggie is gonna wunder how come got sperm on the hair :D

thaigers
02-12-2003, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by FatSpider
handjob = GAY

:confused:

LEE76
02-12-2003, 09:02 AM
Handjob = GAY

Si mi lan jiao??

waypastprime
02-12-2003, 09:39 AM
if i doggie, i scared too power, usually end up on hair....the next brother who does doggie is gonna wunder how come got sperm on the hair :D

Have u actually noticed that there are holes in ceiling??? Yup... that's my piece of art..... :D

Just a joke....

lidna
02-12-2003, 10:15 AM
wah, fatspider, u really cum on her pussy? She actually let you do that? Just wondering, what do u all do if the girl really run to the toilet to hide? Cum on the bed?

FatSpider
02-12-2003, 12:57 PM
wah, fatspider, u really cum on her pussy? She actually let you do that? Just wondering, what do u all do if the girl really run to the toilet to hide? Cum on the bed?

i said b4 liao
u think any girl can meh
of cos must hunt around lah
so far only 1 actually ran to toilet haha, supposed to aim on tits but it went a little further all over her face

thaigers
02-12-2003, 03:52 PM
.... supposed to aim on tits but it went a little further all over her face ...

bo bo shooter:D

Feli
02-12-2003, 04:23 PM
i dun think so.. i think it is done on purpose.... kekkeke
wink wink.. it is definitely better to shoot the face then the tits.... he hee

FatSpider
03-12-2003, 06:08 PM
of cos lah, tell her i wanna shoot ur face meh

thaigers
04-12-2003, 12:39 AM
tried WH10G12 tonite. knn FJ cannot cum so request for HJ . she asked me to lie down but i insist on her lying down with me on top. so before she start her HJ, she KNN prepare tissue and put on her stomach and tits and knn on her face too!!! like i am going to cum rain on her hhahaha.

Anyway, just to let brothers here know if you wanna enjoy cumming outside, do not try it on this girl, the preparation alone will turn you off and her HJ sucks.

lidna
04-12-2003, 10:41 AM
I guess the way they hj is to make u cum... so they dun focus on technique but on speed instead...

thaigers
04-12-2003, 12:02 PM
I guess the way they hj is to make u cum... so they dun focus on technique but on speed instead...

hmm.. if they use the correct techinique and knows how to stroke your cock, speed is not really that important although it plays a part in making you cum......:cool:

Ah Dez
05-12-2003, 04:32 AM

You can always cum in the condom... if not.. CUM IN YOUR OWN MOUTH... also quite a good experience to try?;)

Feli
05-12-2003, 11:00 AM
errr.. bro Ah Dez... u mean you always come in your mouth? thats sounds kinda digusting...hahha
just a passing remarks...

FatSpider
07-12-2003, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by thaigers
tried WH10G12 tonite. knn FJ cannot cum so request for HJ . she asked me to lie down but i insist on her lying down with me on top. so before she start her HJ, she KNN prepare tissue and put on her stomach and tits and knn on her face too!!! like i am going to cum rain on her hhahaha.

Anyway, just to let brothers here know if you wanna enjoy cumming outside, do not try it on this girl, the preparation alone will turn you off and her HJ sucks.

ROFL
ok...she is the one i shoot all over her tits, neck, face, nose, eyes and hair

guess u too late...hahah

thaigers
08-12-2003, 12:49 AM
ROFL
ok...she is the one i shoot all over her tits, neck, face, nose, eyes and hair

guess u too late...hahah

wah lau!! you spoil market lah....now she thought everyone is going to shoot like you , must cover her body with so many tissues :D

bukake-maniac
08-12-2003, 01:24 AM
bukake rules man ...the ultimate symbol of a man's dominance over a woman....

i like to try this trick ...after fucking her many positions in her pussy ...ask if u can tit fuck her ....btw i like gals with big tits so this should be no prob....o/w if the gal has small tits also can try ...but mayb u'd have to end up wanking over her tits...or better still get her to wank u off...

in any case when u tit fuck a gal....she cannot siam anywhere ...coz u r on top rite ?....so u can take the chance to bukake on her face ...or if u r mindful enough ...on her tits .....i always store my cum for 2 or 3 days ....so when i cum , should be far enough to reach her face ....i love the sigh of my cum drippling down a gals face ....but being the gentlemen that i m ...i always help them wipe it off...

happy cumming bruthers...

bukake rules...-P

FatSpider
24-12-2003, 10:03 PM
knn xmas eve crowded like fuck
just painted some nose and eyebrow ^_^

xIAOyIhE
08-01-2004, 04:52 PM
hmm... cumming on their tummies or faces... haven't tried yet. Really very curious about their reactions. Hope more brothers write about their experiences here....

My only experience... after cumming in her cunt (with condom lah), asked for second shot by HJ. I was lying face up the ceiling while she lied beside me jerking off.... knn the cum naturally landed on my own tummy loh.

eh, may be they actually prefer that, because it reduces the risk of our tadpoles swimming up their V if the condom leaks

Jang5556
08-01-2004, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by xIAOyIhE
hmm... cumming on their tummies or faces... haven't tried yet. Really very curious about their reactions. Hope more brothers write about their experiences here....

My only experience... after cumming in her cunt (with condom lah), asked for second shot by HJ. I was lying face up the ceiling while she lied beside me jerking off.... knn the cum naturally landed on my own tummy loh.

eh, may be they actually prefer that, because it reduces the risk of our tadpoles swimming up their V if the condom leaks

Bro,

Landed on your tummy or on anywhere except them is preferred cause it doesn't mess them up. Nothing to do with tadpoles moving about. Just plain and simple mess.

Some girls will allow you to land on their tummies or tits, others not.

Very few will allow you to hit them in the face with the load as it becomes one mighty mess and they will have to clean the face and redo the makeup which you can imagine they do not want to do. Of course, accidents happen. Best chance for something like this is if you are last customer for the night and they go home after you. Then they may relent and let you blast their face, they then can wash and go home. No need new makeup.

100% will probably have a fit if your load lands in their hair for obvious reasons.

Have fun.

Regards

Jang

Storm_Sucker
10-04-2004, 05:43 PM
In the mouth... try once!! The feeling is the best :)

thaigers
10-04-2004, 07:14 PM
In the mouth... try once!! The feeling is the best :)

can recommend any cat 40 who does this???

thanks

Storm_Sucker
11-04-2004, 12:08 AM
Sorry, pal. G150 -lily :)

lineng
30-07-2004, 01:30 AM
i unload in their mouth shiok sia

shit8
02-08-2004, 09:11 PM
lets see who the luckiest lor..hmm i believe if the gal likes u should be okay one lor