PDA

View Full Version : 3-some wif GF and GL girl ?

cereal-killer
21-12-2003, 06:57 AM
just curious, any GL outlet offer this service ? gf want to
try threesome, girl needs to do her etc...

schwing
21-12-2003, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by cereal-killer

u better check 1st...who knows they have the 'coffee-shop' ruling: No Outside Food/Drink is Allowed... :D

cereal-killer
21-12-2003, 10:38 AM
yea, thats why i am asking the regulars here. i have checked
with friends who are regulars here and none of them have ever wondered about this.

newyorker88
21-12-2003, 11:49 AM
Hey cereal killer, Have you tried asking for 3 tier in batam? Or overseas? It is much cheaper and better gals out there. Just a suggestion.

P.S. U formerly from 2 SIB unit at changi? Ur username looks familiar

tanterry
21-12-2003, 04:59 PM

Never ever do that mann.. Please lah no logic at all, if you could suggest call chicken with her, then you also are telling her that you would go alone & fucking around as well.

The_Hustler
22-12-2003, 03:40 PM
I'm not promoting any illusions here... but it should be possible to get one of em of do it with u and ur gf. It all depends on ur relationship with either the OKTs or girls... just make sure when it happens, ur gf does not get too suspicious on why ur're in such good term with the working girl. But u might have to pay a premium...perhaps $300? I'm thinking either CK or Susan might do it.

Connecting People,
The Hustler

Feli
22-12-2003, 04:15 PM
yup.. dun screw for the sake of one time.. and break all your lobangs.. kkekekekkeke

fontirak
22-12-2003, 05:40 PM
yr gf should have friends right? just suggest her to ask any one of them lah, since it is yr gf that what 3some one.

tanterry
22-12-2003, 07:27 PM
Sorry for pouring the cold water on you. I'd make it up now by sending the encouragements ;)

But then nowsaday some gals are damned screwed-up. For example, they'd keep pestering their bfs to bring them to the meimeis' parade. Yup, maybe you can find one that is more screwed-up. Now bros here give you the lobangs... if you don't try, you will never know whether it works, right?

Give frs once you've tried with your gf,K? :D

But note that there's one court case about a working lady killing her live-in bf bcos she found out that the bf been frequenting batam.

Blurrr
27-12-2003, 12:41 AM

Since you guys want 3-some right, call me la....i dun mind joining in....I can service your girl and you as well....keekee...

thaigers
27-12-2003, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by tanterry
But then nowsaday some gals are damned screwed-up. For example, they'd keep pestering their bfs to bring them to the meimeis' parade. Yup, maybe you can find one that is more screwed-up ...

nowadays, not only do you see gf and their bf going to the mei mei parade, tonite i even saw a family going there!!! the other time i even see kids less then 14 year old walking along the lorongs and the pros just tease them....Geylang has sort of become an institution or tourist attraction, its a must see for people coming to singapore....

bonker
28-12-2003, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by thaigers
nowadays, not only do you see gf and their bf going to the mei mei parade, tonite i even saw a family going there!!! the other time i even see kids less then 14 year old walking along the lorongs and the pros just tease them....Geylang has sort of become an institution or tourist attraction, its a must see for people coming to singapore....

good grief, imagine what happens if you bump into the entire family of your neighbour just before you enter into the hotel with the meimei....

the gahment should do something about it and preserve cheongsters' privacy :D

notsonewbird
29-12-2003, 10:12 AM
TV shows also all come out already.
got show car number, got show ah peks talking to PRCs.
even send 1 girl imposter as working gal.
KNN!

cyanidecore
29-12-2003, 10:57 AM
hi fellow brudders, i am new here and well, who wanna go chiong!

cereal-killer
29-12-2003, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Blurrr
Since you guys want 3-some right, call me la....i dun mind joining in....I can service your girl and you as well....keekee...
GF wants a girl lah...

cereal-killer
29-12-2003, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by fontirak
yr gf should have friends right? just suggest her to ask any one of them lah, since it is yr gf that what 3some one.
tried bro.. tried :)
one of them very interested in watching and doing it together
but i spoke to her and said gf is VERY SERIOUS, you can tell she's chickened out

cereal-killer
29-12-2003, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by newyorker88

P.S. U formerly from 2 SIB unit at changi? Ur username looks familiar
2SIB ? Never was in the Army. ;)

cereal-killer
29-12-2003, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by tanterry
Never ever do that mann.. Please lah no logic at all, if you could suggest call chicken with her, then you also are telling her that you would go alone & fucking around as well.
but the suggestion is from the own horses mouth ;) i did not suggest it. she wants it but which chick would approach another on the street for that ? the only possible way is to get a chick in this business. no strings attached. we pay, have fun and go home

sexytoy.com.sg
30-12-2003, 12:26 PM
but the suggestion is from the own horses mouth ;) i did not suggest it. she wants it but which chick would approach another on the street for that ? the only possible way is to get a chick in this business. no strings attached. we pay, have fun and go home

U are one hella lucky dude.

cereal-killer
30-12-2003, 08:04 PM
no really lucky bro...

in return, i need to get a dick (along with mine) for her to play around. she's got this orgy fantasy i guess but she wants to start off by having a third-party watching us first and see how it goes.

MitMit
05-01-2004, 10:32 AM
I dun mind being the 3rd party here...haha
mit

no really lucky bro...

in return, i need to get a dick (along with mine) for her to play around. she's got this orgy fantasy i guess but she wants to start off by having a third-party watching us first and see how it goes.

Ah Neo
05-01-2004, 02:41 PM
... play along with the first deal (3-some with a hooker) and enjoy while it last ...

when she ask for a 3-some with another male ... drop her like a 1-ton load ...

no really lucky bro...

sexytoy.com.sg
05-01-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Ah Neo
... play along with the first deal (3-some with a hooker) and enjoy while it last ...

That's the double standard! (all asian men will react the same when they are serious with their partner).

Ah Neo
05-01-2004, 08:44 PM
So~? You want to kill me over this?

Originally posted by wwwwwww.com.sg
That's the double standard! (all asian men will react the same when they are serious with their partner).

cereal-killer
11-01-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Ah Neo

i think it should not be this way. if she lets u play with another women, we should do likewise and let her have her share of the fun.

i'll see how it goes first and see if she's REALLLYY that serious.

any way, about her friend that was serious in joining... too bad (for me), she was serious about watching and joining us until AV raided recently and innocent people was included and she was deported the day after.

what a bloody waste

sexytoy.com.sg
11-01-2004, 04:46 PM
hell of awaste!!!!!!!!!!

cereal-killer
18-01-2004, 09:59 PM
apprantly the AV raid had some thing to do with katong murder case

JapLover
19-01-2004, 01:48 AM
i think it should not be this way. if she lets u play with another women, we should do likewise and let her have her share of the fun.

i'll see how it goes first and see if she's REALLLYY that serious.

any way, about her friend that was serious in joining... too bad (for me), she was serious about watching and joining us until AV raided recently and innocent people was included and she was deported the day after.

what a bloody waste

u can accept ur gf kanna f**k by other guys??....i cannot accept it.