PDA

View Full Version : Which is the Best HC in KL??

girlhunter
22-12-2003, 02:06 AM
So many HC in KL, sometime don't which one to select?
Had try cititel, chile, ge......

Any others can share??

seafoodgumbo
22-12-2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by girlhunter

Any others can share??

Hehehheheh... sounds like you doin a field study on these establishments. Well as far my experience goes, you have mentioned the two C's that i support and the Genesis. Here is another recommendation.... SPA DE PALACE at the life centre offers something as well and supply is of good quality though price is on the higher end.

What i know is approx RM 100 for spa usage, food and 45min massage... after that adjourn to the ex-tv room or something and you will be asked if you want more... if so you will be led through a door and to a staircase leading down i think. All choices are viewable apparently and cost and extra RM 200+ cant say exactly. The good part is the use of the vip rooms at and extra charge. Some of these rooms are with a hot tub / jacuzzi where you can get jiggy before doing the jiggy. Room charges again are extra. Friend went for double massage session and a pop with standard vip room ... total about RM 450. Water bed option available in some rooms apparently as well..

SOO..... for those who can afford it and are curious to try pls let us know of your experience and the actual damage. There is a thread somewhere in the Malaysia scene that also mentions about this place but can't remember where.

Enjoy bro ;)

dark1234
22-12-2003, 05:15 PM
any other place that offer viewing before bonking ? . dun like the guess and wait approach.

girlhunter
22-12-2003, 05:41 PM
Thanks bro seafoodgumbo,

yes i am doin a reserch and gather all infos of good hc in KL n PJ area, so others bro can choose the one they like to visit.
save everyone's time.
Thanks for you sharing, if u have others pls let us know.
Also for others bro, pls share with us your experience if you found any good HC.

Originally posted by seafoodgumbo
Hehehheheh... sounds like you doin a field study on these establishments. Well as far my experience goes, you have mentioned the two C's that i support and the Genesis. Here is another recommendation.... SPA DE PALACE at the life centre offers something as well and supply is of good quality though price is on the higher end.

What i know is approx RM 100 for spa usage, food and 45min massage... after that adjourn to the ex-tv room or something and you will be asked if you want more... if so you will be led through a door and to a staircase leading down i think. All choices are viewable apparently and cost and extra RM 200+ cant say exactly. The good part is the use of the vip rooms at and extra charge. Some of these rooms are with a hot tub / jacuzzi where you can get jiggy before doing the jiggy. Room charges again are extra. Friend went for double massage session and a pop with standard vip room ... total about RM 450. Water bed option available in some rooms apparently as well..

SOO..... for those who can afford it and are curious to try pls let us know of your experience and the actual damage. There is a thread somewhere in the Malaysia scene that also mentions about this place but can't remember where.

Enjoy bro ;)

hzeo
23-12-2003, 04:54 PM
hey guys, if you are coming down to pj, you can try armada hotel, they many good quality girl there. last week I have this girl camry, very nice body and very accomodated. the best part is her bbbj follow by CIM. one of the best bj I ever had. talking about spa de palace, you can get two to three girls to have group sex if you willing to pay the money. I try once with two local girls, the experience is great especially when they give oral to each other. but I have to say they were too wild for me. if you want to have excitement like this, you need to give the okt some time to arrange, not all girl willing to share their interest that way. well, happy hunting.;)

girlhunter
28-12-2003, 10:46 PM
2 gals together? Wow!!! hope to try it buy don't no can take it or not..... may be to excited to me?????

Originally posted by hzeo
hey guys, if you are coming down to pj, you can try armada hotel, they many good quality girl there. last week I have this girl camry, very nice body and very accomodated. the best part is her bbbj follow by CIM. one of the best bj I ever had. talking about spa de palace, you can get two to three girls to have group sex if you willing to pay the money. I try once with two local girls, the experience is great especially when they give oral to each other. but I have to say they were too wild for me. if you want to have excitement like this, you need to give the okt some time to arrange, not all girl willing to share their interest that way. well, happy hunting.;)

seafoodgumbo
29-12-2003, 09:51 AM

HZEO, YOU DA MAN!!!!! refering to 2 locals at spa de palacel; Remember their names by any chance? (how long ago was this?) ... estimated dmg? .... a certain friend will be very happy to hear of this heheheheheheh....

sgbang
29-12-2003, 10:42 AM
there's a place on the opposite side of sunway pyramid.... the signboard says HEALTH SPA, and inside the lobby it says ROMEO INN. you have to take the lift to 3rd or 5th floor (cant remember). been there once but didnt take any gals. you can view them. that nite 20 PRC 1 thai, 1 viet, a few indos, locals, and 3 ruskies (not that chio). ruskies are most exp >RM210. the rest as standard , around the range of RM188.

ricardo6839
29-12-2003, 03:00 PM
Been to Spa de Palace, GE, but the Midway Spa is still my favourite. The rate for package is reasonable at RM188+RM10 for hotel room. The PRC girls are also avaialable at the hotel rooms. Many good quality locals such as Diamond,Mun Mun, Cartier and LV. They are better at work compared to the PRCs.

girlhunter
30-12-2003, 08:54 PM
Yes!! Cititel SPA at Mid Valley is one of the BEST!!
All cheongsters should try!

Originally posted by ricardo6839
Been to Spa de Palace, GE, but the Midway Spa is still my favourite. The rate for package is reasonable at RM188+RM10 for hotel room. The PRC girls are also avaialable at the hotel rooms. Many good quality locals such as Diamond,Mun Mun, Cartier and LV. They are better at work compared to the PRCs.

girlhunter
30-12-2003, 10:06 PM
Hi, Pls provide more infos on Armada Hotel and Spa de Palace, such like address, phone no. and if u have,,,,, so OKT's mobile no.... YES!!

Thanks

girlhunter
30-12-2003, 10:09 PM
Address:
10, Jln Kenari 6, Bandar Puchong Jaya, Selangor 47100

TEL : 5891 9143

OKT : Andy Lau 019-3296221

girlhunter
04-01-2004, 12:45 AM
Hi,

Can anyone provide more information on Skyriver HC:
1. Address and Tel no.
2. Any PRC, how is the quality?
3. Your FR??

girlhunter
04-01-2004, 12:55 AM
Can anyone provide more information on Amada Hotel HC:
1. Address and Tel no.
3. Your FR??
4. Any OKT's mobile no.

seafoodgumbo
05-01-2004, 09:54 AM
Hi,

Can anyone provide more information on Skyriver HC:
1. Address and Tel no.
3. Your FR??

Girlhunter,

Can only help you with the location of this place.... It's located in KL Plaza.... and its in the same building as the SUBARU KTV near Starhill shopping centre. Never been there myself....

Aliking
06-01-2004, 06:17 AM
cititel and spa de palace are good...

both can view girls beforehand and OKTs will take no for an answer..

girlhunter
07-01-2004, 03:33 AM
This one also good, worth trying:::

Mandarin Court Hotel
(Level 7), Orchid Spa Centre,
55 Jalan Maharajalela, KL.

03-22722155

recommended gals: Kar Ling, Jess, ka ka..

girlhunter
13-01-2004, 10:01 PM
99-100, 1st floor, life centre
jalan sultan ismail

tel 0321647760

SPA De Palace is famous with the special service on its VIP room, where we can exchange partners with our buddy and cum 2 shots...

Information from bro Aliking, Thanks!!

Hope the rest will support to provide more information for HC in KL and PJ.

girlhunter
18-01-2004, 03:33 PM
hi guys.. my first FR here..just went Chile on friday 5.30pm with another friend.
not that many people around yet.. did all the usual stuff.. hot tub..etc. went out, and there were about 10 girls on parade, 3-4 were new according to OKT sam.. and 2 "RM250" specials. 1 russkie, 1 korean. Very sexy, very model look.

was a little impatient.. 2nd parade, picked 110. she smiled at me.. the only one who did .. (sucker) my friend picked 50, very petite, large boobs.

No: 110(PRC) siew mun.
Age: 23 (claims to be in MY for 5 months now, first time here)

Body: 8/10 petite, slim tanned, 2 tattoos, small scorpion on left shoulder, and 1 large flowery tatt. just above the butt.

Boobs: 7/10, not too bad. i think around 33-34b.. i'm fine with it.

Looks : 8/10 friendly, girl next door look, can say pretty. basically, pleasant looks

BBBJ: 3/10 overall, over quickly, very SOP.

FJ: 7/10 pretty sure shes not faking it, finger f**ked her before FJ, she wanted to take the condom and say get on with it, but finger f**ed her harder, and she kept moaning, and didnt ask for me to continue already. accomadating with positions

GFE: 6/10 friendly and smiling all the time, will chat if you chat with her, cantonese is not a problem. but no frenching.. but you can pretty much kiss, and grab here anywhere you want at anytime.

Service 6/10 trys to rush, but if you bonk her hard enuf, and non-stop, she doesn't seem to want to rush anymore. but the thought to rush is still there.

AR: not offered

Overall : not too bad

WIR: no, too many others to try.

lovehandle88
19-01-2004, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by Aliking
cititel and spa de palace are good...

both can view girls beforehand and OKTs will take no for an answer..

Went to Cititel last week
Ger name: Diamond from JB
Looks: 7.5
Boobs: 7.0 (B, cute and soft)
Body: 7.5 (Slim and smooth)
BJ: 5.5 (not strong enuf)
AR: No
FJ: 7.0 (tried 3 positions)
Fucked her for more than 20 minutes but cannot cum so HJ me...
RTF: No (want to try others, ting ting looks good)
Damage: RM 188 nett
Overall, Cititel service is tip top, from captain to the boys serving me with food and towels...

powerguy
30-01-2004, 05:00 PM
any HC to recommend n Girl with good service? i just have been season tower only... other didn't try b4... can recommend?!

spyoscope
05-02-2004, 06:29 PM
Stayed at Cititel recently. Since Midway was highly recommended... gave it a shot.

Since I was very new, didn't take the "complete" package (RM238), as I want to check it out first. According to the recep, you can do anything!

Paid RM88 for spa, food and 45-mins massage. Sent me a skinny "lao ciou". Reasonable massage, but will not pay RM150 for full service. Hence, just RM50 for HJ. Can touch; no dig.

After session, spent some more time at the spa. Good thing is that the jacuzzi is just in front of the staircase leading downstairs. You get to see all the girls before they "get down to work". :D

Realised that they do conduct "viewing sessions" of the girls. But, maybe for regulars.

One question - for the girls asking to provide ear-digging service... anything more than that? :p

girlhunter
19-02-2004, 01:35 AM
Hi bro,

Can have a look at this HC....

http://www.putrahealthspa.com You can have a "chew keng" at this website...
Can c the gals from 2 HC...
enjoy

The_Hustler
19-02-2004, 03:22 AM
Hi bro,

enjoy

Thanks for the link bro! Looks like KL sex life is going the Hong Kong style... inspired form the movie "Hao Qing" perhaps.

3 cheers to sex visual advertisements!

Ad Man,
The Hustler

ac1973
21-02-2004, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by seafoodgumbo
Girlhunter,

Can only help you with the location of this place.... It's located in KL Plaza.... and its in the same building as the SUBARU KTV near Starhill shopping centre. Never been there myself....

Anyone try this place? It's near my hotel. Pls recommend.

dathinman
21-02-2004, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by ac1973

Check out forums.delphiforums.com/mamakspecial

Plenty of FRs on Skyriver as well as other places in KL/PJ

Hurricane
21-02-2004, 10:21 PM
I wrote a FR on that place sometime ago, in Dec 03. Do a search. Full of PRCs, many of very high quality. Damage RM$199.

Originally posted by ac1973

girlhunter
22-02-2004, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by The_Hustler
Thanks for the link bro! Looks like KL sex life is going the Hong Kong style... inspired form the movie "Hao Qing" perhaps.

3 cheers to sex visual advertisements!

Ad Man,
The Hustler

Hopefully this HC won't kena raid.... just like what happen to Chile at Puchong few days ago!!
.... now the wind really big!! all cheongster must be really careful!

ricardo6839
23-02-2004, 11:42 AM
Don't bet on it, bro. Chile Spa was raided ystd nite together with the karaoke. They even discovered the secret tunnel and compartment where all the chicks escaped and hide. Some cheongers were even caught with their pants down. With the wind blowing so strong, it is advisable to order take away ( ta pao ) instead.

Sensitivity
23-02-2004, 12:38 PM
Hi bro,

enjoy

Bro cannot view the link you give. Forbidden.

ricardo6839
23-02-2004, 12:57 PM
Looks like the authorities have done something to the website as well. This also kena raid?
What next? OKT? Then ta pao also difficult. Looks like an organised trip to a neighboring country is imminent.

dathinman
23-02-2004, 01:34 PM
Places with foreign stock are on the hit list.

If must cheong, cheong places with locals only. Safer. ;)

I am going to tonight. :D

girlhunter
24-02-2004, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by dathinman
Places with foreign stock are on the hit list.

If must cheong, cheong places with locals only. Safer. ;)

I am going to tonight. :D

Which place you mention?? pls provide more infos!! I believe many cheongsters are upsad due to raid at so many places...
Where can let us cheong more safety?

dathinman
25-02-2004, 10:19 AM
Which place you mention?? pls provide more infos!! I believe many cheongsters are upsad due to raid at so many places...
Where can let us cheong more safety?

Like I said, places with locals only. That would mean HCs like those in Crystal Crown, Armada Hotel, Cititel, Genesis, etc.

Also choose the time to go. Raids seem to occur late at night. So go in the late afternoon or early eveing.

Just after work would also be good. After all, I think policemen also don't want to be stuck in a jam. :)

Ken yeang
06-03-2004, 09:49 AM
Cititel probably tops the list. charges are reasonable & service with good looking girls to "let out fire" (fuck). My recent visit, I tried out a girl named Sharon, looked like Cecelia Chung of Hong Kong. Fucked her like mad then. Smooth silky skin, fantastic legs, fuck is not bad. Breast is a bit disapointing. Blow job is powerful with some good suction on my meat.

Tried also Ester. pretty slim, like to wear red clothing. Sexy eyes. best of all, I liked her way of having foreplay with my member. the mouth was suckiing sensually on my cock with "chit-chot, chit chot" sound while her other hand lightly fondling my balls. didin't notice I enjoy so much until I spread my legs so wide. Best uncapped blowjob ever. She made some great moaning sound too. Willing so suck my cock in many ways. however, heard that she seldom turn up for work

Artic
08-03-2004, 02:16 AM
is cititel a hotel name or the name of the spa??

wh is it located??

Thks.

tigershark75
08-03-2004, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by Artic
is cititel a hotel name or the name of the spa??

wh is it located??

Thks.

Mid-Valley

Ken yeang
08-03-2004, 08:35 AM
Cititel Hotel is the place where the health spa is located. cititel hotel is just nest to Megamall Mid valley shopping centre in Kuala Lumpur. Would it help?

Ken yeang
08-03-2004, 11:35 AM
Visited Cititel HC, KL thru recommendation. Rented my own hotel room and tried this girl name Mun-Mun. I’ll just give the highlights from my encounter.
She was a knock-out when she appeared at my door. Took of her white “coat” and revealed a long body hugging ball gown with a high v-slit almost to her upper thigh. Feel like ripping all off from her, but manage to refrain myself. From the look, the breast should be “substantial”. Legs were immaculate. Cannot believe that I’ll be fucking this girl later on. Went for shower together. She washed me up and played with my cock. Foreplay was unique –with her fingers & thumbs twirling my cock head like opening a cap from a bottle.
She was good in playing tugging my ball sac while sucking my cock. Obedient when told to suck on the cock head. Mouth smelled like cigerette, decided attacking her nipple – nice pleasant female scent, not perfume. maybe pheromone? Later fucked her in my fav “scissors” stance (I think it offer best direct assault for my cock and most friction to my balls on her inner thigh) with her lying side way with her leg split wide. Rocked the bed like crazy and cum a lot because I had saving up my “juice” for almost 2 weeks for the special encounter as been advice. Will go back and do it again…..

DeVegas
09-03-2004, 06:29 PM
Hahahaha........ Ken after reading your FR, looks like I would have to check into Cititel Hotel next time I am in KL.

I also heard that the HC in Mint Hotel is also not bad leh but I have not been there for almost a year now.

Ken yeang
18-03-2004, 05:47 PM
I got video clip of Diamond having sex. E-mail me if you want to see it.

bkbkbk
18-03-2004, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Ken yeang
I got video clip of Diamond having sex. E-mail me if you want to see it.

I would like to c this,pls send to me,TQ:) :)

c9713
20-03-2004, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by bkbkbk
I would like to c this,pls send to me,TQ:) :)

yes me 2

alphaone
21-03-2004, 11:55 AM
Me 3.. if you dont mind.. thanks.. :D

arthur
21-03-2004, 04:28 PM
99-100, 1st floor, life centre
jalan sultan ismail

tel 0321647760

SPA De Palace is famous with the special service on its VIP room, where we can exchange partners with our buddy and cum 2 shots...

Information from bro Aliking, Thanks!!

Hope the rest will support to provide more information for HC in KL and PJ.

going up to kl in the next couple of days, only staying 2 nights. been to spa de palace before, nice place.

as my time in kl is very limited, can some bros recommend a few names to look up?

tks!

powerguy
22-03-2004, 10:08 AM
hai brother... can try cititel n tropicana, where tis my favourite spot but i discover one plc with pretty gals at mandarin court but abit expensive tat cost rm238 but the quality is good... may b give a try there if u wan too...

Artic
28-03-2004, 01:42 AM
pls provide exact add pls...thks

alphaone
30-03-2004, 11:31 AM
Can anyone provide some details about this tropicana place? Izzit with the Tropicana resort?

powerguy
30-03-2004, 04:04 PM
tropicana is located somewhere imbi near time sq... damage is rm168 n rm 198... u can try there!

mase99
31-03-2004, 10:41 AM
To all Brudder ,

Tropicana is somewhere near jalan imbi, true. U can see directional board written tropicana when u drive along the road. u can try ang pai joyce which provide great blowjob.
she will provide u either 'ice fire' mean suck with ice and hot tea, or, u can try ' mint sweets' . tell u what, u wont believe that feeling unless tried. i have even cum in her mouth while shes suckin me at the first time. she don even care and just spit on a pc of tissue.
apart from joyce, esther is the japanese looklike girl which provide ice cold mountain as well, worth a try for it.

p/s
any brudder can 'gai siao' any chio one at cititel HC. thinking of going this weekend but nt sure which one to go for. ??

happy hunting !!!!! cheers:D

alphaone
31-03-2004, 11:51 PM
Thanks brudder for the update. Sounds hot.. must try one of these days...

As for cititel, the standard hot chicks are Mun-Mun, Cartier, Diamond etc... some brudders may have some more names to add to this... :D

Originally posted by mase99
To all Brudder ,

Tropicana is somewhere near jalan imbi, true. U can see directional board written tropicana when u drive along the road. u can try ang pai joyce which provide great blowjob.
she will provide u either 'ice fire' mean suck with ice and hot tea, or, u can try ' mint sweets' . tell u what, u wont believe that feeling unless tried. i have even cum in her mouth while shes suckin me at the first time. she don even care and just spit on a pc of tissue.
apart from joyce, esther is the japanese looklike girl which provide ice cold mountain as well, worth a try for it.

p/s
any brudder can 'gai siao' any chio one at cititel HC. thinking of going this weekend but nt sure which one to go for. ??

DeVegas
01-04-2004, 08:32 PM
If bros here like to have a quite and descret Spa, there is one in Jalan Ampang area known as Ampang D Sauna, not a bad place but a bit small compare to bigger outlet like Skyriver, Amanda, Spa De Palace, etc.

This Spa is located at the ground level of a service apartment and if you only go for the massage, then you get to use the room within the Spa but if you want to take the full course, then the Captain will bring you up to one of the apartment they have rented upstair (no extra cost included already in the package fee).

They have a decent selection on local made goods, the last time I went (last month) there is no more imported goods (maybe due to the big wind blowing as they used to have Thais, Indons, Russkies, etc. sometime back).

If you want to get away from those busy and noisy outlets and want some relaxation, this is one worth trying - IMHO.

galhuntersg
06-04-2004, 08:40 AM
Brother,
What is the charge for the special service and additional for exchange partner. please give your advise.

mase99
07-04-2004, 02:04 PM
has any brudder outhere heard about' green elephant ' HC. heard from someone theres hell lotzzz of pretty chinese baby with great service there. :p . Thinking of cheonging this weekend but doesnt know where is it. ? Any brudder can direct me ??? Cheeers Mate !

happy hunting !!!!! ;)

Pricker
08-04-2004, 12:47 AM
To all Brudder ,

p/s

Spent 1 hr driving around imbi area, cant find...... so decide to park my car in imbi and walk around again, from Melia hotel to BB plaza, walk around nearly every building for about 2 hrs, still no sight or tropicana mentioned here?!?

hzeo
08-04-2004, 03:28 PM
Tropicana is right behind time square shopping complex. there is a road before you reach time square of your left, turn in that road and just about 80m you can see a primary school and a traffic light ahead of you. take a left on the traffic light and you will be driving in a very small road. at the end of this road is an apartment, tropicana is just right inside this apartment. you can start looking for parking if you don't intend to park your car inside. parking cost you RM3.00. you can go to either the 1st floor where the health center is located or the one I used to go to 8th floor. they should have plenty of chics for you to choose. but the damage at 8th floor is RM210.00. happy searching.

mase99
12-04-2004, 05:26 PM
hey bro,

this is the first time i heard about 8 th floor have such service.... anyhow wat kinda service and any recommended chix there ? besides, do they have CHINA CHIX there or just local ? any jacuzzi ? cheers BRO !

happy hunting !!! :cool:

powerguy
13-04-2004, 12:37 PM
brother... r u sure 8th got tis kind of service? is there any sign or any hse? normally i went to 3rd only... service is abit drop...

bside tat any brother mind to tell me wat's the damage at cititel, PJ hilton, Crystal Crown? or any happening plc to recomend?

tigershark75
14-04-2004, 01:43 PM
Girlhunter,

Bro,

Just to let you know that Sky River is closed for the past few days due to the strong wind and the arrest of their boss Datuk Lek, which is a vice kingpin. Don't know if it is already open now but heard from friend that the are doing 'take away' package to hotel now.

Regards,

girlhunter
16-04-2004, 12:29 AM
Bro,

Just to let you know that Sky River is closed for the past few days due to the strong wind and the arrest of their boss Datuk Lek, which is a vice kingpin. Don't know if it is already open now but heard from friend that the are doing 'take away' package to hotel now.

Regards,

Hi, how much is the "take away" price??

tigershark75
16-04-2004, 12:36 AM
Hi, how much is the "take away" price??

RM400 for 2hrs, RM500 for 3hrs and RM800 for overnight. However, I don't know what is the handing over time for overnight.

MachoDevilX
16-04-2004, 02:39 AM
I frequent Menera Genesis last time and I personally find some of the girls really good. But you got to pick the right girls during the "girls parade" in front of you at the cafe. The facilities are about the same as New York JB.

Last time heard that Mint Hotel is with lots of young girls that can provide good service. But the location is quite of the town and the hotel is quite
rundown. If I didn't remember wrongly, a good thing of this place is that the price of full package is very cheap. But long time never heard of any FRs from there. I wonder if the girls are good now as last time.
:cool:

Ken yeang
09-05-2004, 11:51 AM
Had a friend who tried out “cheonging” at Mint Hotel. The girl selection wasn’t that good compared to last time. The numbers of chix dwindled further now especially Mint Hotel is considered “official” hotel for government servants that attend government held seminars, workshop and etc. Every now and then , you see government cars and police escorts car parked outside the lobby area. Rumor has it that the local police are doing “clean-up” at this hotel. I suspect the future of HC for this hotel is not that bright. Best of luck to you!

Ken yeang
09-05-2004, 11:59 AM
Tried myself with Diamond yesterday. Service was slow, maybe due to loas of customers coming in for shiok. Initially, Diamond was ok with some conversation, but later she tend to speed things up as she said time is money. The message was ok, but the rest was a bit let down. I suspect she fake-it to speed up the FJ. Sounded like a chi-hua-hua when kena fuck. Didin't cum at the end and eventually had to jerk it out. A let down!

HaveANiceDay
09-05-2004, 05:52 PM
Hi Bro's,

I'm newbie here, i wanna share maybe the most value HC in KL with u.

For those who know the location of Beach Club n Thai Pub, please look at a signboard call 'Relax 5'.

Plenty of girls to chose from, the rooms are brandnew n it cost only RM158.

yippiedie
10-05-2004, 01:01 AM
try ' mint sweets' . tell u what, u wont believe that feeling unless tried. i have even cum in her mouth while shes suckin me at the first time. she don even care and just spit on a pc of tissue.

sorry to ask this stupid q. never CIM before. is it considered a shot to CIM?

alloyz
20-05-2004, 10:13 PM
might be heading up to KL soon...seems like the best HC is Cititel so far...but the hotel charges quite steep lor....hehehe
wonder if any bros have recent updates....if not, will have to try my luck there...looking at hotel furama as well...hmmm...can't decide...any comments?

girlhunter
25-05-2004, 01:09 AM
Hi, thanks for the info.
Does anyone have any idea on getting freelance or partime FL??
May be from any college girl offer such service? If yes pls let me know!

Ken yeang
25-05-2004, 05:46 PM
Go to the college notice board and look for "Girls willing to get Bonked for Money". Jot down the paticular and establish contact! I think the headmistress (if any) wold be quite interested. hehehe!!!!!

dargonfly75
25-05-2004, 07:50 PM
RM400 for 2hrs, RM500 for 3hrs and RM800 for overnight. However, I don't know what is the handing over time for overnight.

regular can get for RM700..

hzeo
26-05-2004, 12:23 PM
Yo all brothers, seems like kl is quite dead nowadays. I read a posting yesterday a brother of ours try to cheong gigi leong lookalike with the wife around.....very risky. Instead of taking risk why not try out Season Towers near Jln Imbi. When you reach the apartment, take the lift up to any floor. When you step out of the lift, observe carefully apartment number being writen outside the lift, there is where the action take place. You can get to choose any prc or local as you like and they are willing to change for you if you don't like what you see without extra charges. The one on the 8th floor used to have a very nice room with big mirror everywhrere, but they are closed for the time being due to the arrest of their boss. If you want to bonk an actress lookalike, go to 13th floor, apartment 13E, ask for the prc from 03 name xiao hong. Her friends also worth a try. Good luck and don't forget to post FR if anyone of you visit this place. :D

girlhunter
27-05-2004, 12:44 AM
Yo all brothers, seems like kl is quite dead nowadays. I read a posting yesterday a brother of ours try to cheong gigi leong lookalike with the wife around.....very risky. Instead of taking risk why not try out Season Towers near Jln Imbi. When you reach the apartment, take the lift up to any floor. When you step out of the lift, observe carefully apartment number being writen outside the lift, there is where the action take place. You can get to choose any prc or local as you like and they are willing to change for you if you don't like what you see without extra charges. The one on the 8th floor used to have a very nice room with big mirror everywhrere, but they are closed for the time being due to the arrest of their boss. If you want to bonk an actress lookalike, go to 13th floor, apartment 13E, ask for the prc from 03 name xiao hong. Her friends also worth a try. Good luck and don't forget to post FR if anyone of you visit this place. :D

Bro Hzeo, is this true??
What is the damage rate?
Any contact numbers?
Also, Where is Season Tower?? which part of Jln Imbi?

CuntMan
27-05-2004, 08:53 PM
regular can get for RM700..
Newest price update overnite can get for below rm 500. this depends on what kind of overnite, 24 hours or 12 hours.

This is due to the heavy wind around KL area.

Most r being done by okt, and not their bosses already. Any bros around KL interested in tapau ?? Could arrange a 2 or 3 or even mass tapau. Should be able to arrange a switch when havin half time. Hehehehe.

Anyone ?

MachoDevilX
27-05-2004, 09:06 PM

Thanks bro,
This is a new info that I do not know of.
Will try to make a visit there to explore the girls.
Probably next month.
:cool:

girlhunter
30-05-2004, 04:40 PM
Newest price update overnite can get for below rm 500. this depends on what kind of overnite, 24 hours or 12 hours.

This is due to the heavy wind around KL area.

Most r being done by okt, and not their bosses already. Any bros around KL interested in tapau ?? Could arrange a 2 or 3 or even mass tapau. Should be able to arrange a switch when havin half time. Hehehehe.

Anyone ?

Hi Brudder CuntMan,
Sure u can get 500 for overnite?? What is the quality of the girl, do u have any OKT phone number who can offer this price??
I heard the price for indo and vietnam for overnite is around 450++
and PRC is around 700++ for only 6 hours.
Pls assist if u can bargain better offer.
Thx. :)

CuntMan
31-05-2004, 08:31 PM
Hi Brudder CuntMan,
Sure u can get 500 for overnite?? What is the quality of the girl, do u have any OKT phone number who can offer this price??
I heard the price for indo and vietnam for overnite is around 450++
and PRC is around 700++ for only 6 hours.
Pls assist if u can bargain better offer.
Thx. :)

I juz called my OKT a few days ago, the offer is still on, but must be quick as i heard the economy is recoverin thus price might go up.

The price is due i know the okt well, and they r workin without the "boss" knowin this is coz sum of the sleepin bosses have been caught and their "workers" need to survive too rite ? Thus they r doin it on them selves and no need to share the $$$ with their boss.

The girls r from yunnan, sum r thai chinese, they all look chinese and most can speak good mandarin. heehhehehee. so i dun really know how to categorise them. Wanna join forces then do let me know, i'm lookin for cheongin brudders too, but only for tarpau coz they dun do per shot liao.

girlhunter
06-06-2004, 03:00 AM
I juz called my OKT a few days ago, the offer is still on, but must be quick as i heard the economy is recoverin thus price might go up.

The price is due i know the okt well, and they r workin without the "boss" knowin this is coz sum of the sleepin bosses have been caught and their "workers" need to survive too rite ? Thus they r doin it on them selves and no need to share the $$$ with their boss.

The girls r from yunnan, sum r thai chinese, they all look chinese and most can speak good mandarin. heehhehehee. so i dun really know how to categorise them. Wanna join forces then do let me know, i'm lookin for cheongin brudders too, but only for tarpau coz they dun do per shot liao.

Pls PM me the OKT's phone number, how to choose the girls?
They send to our hotel? what happen if we don't like the girls they send?

CuntMan
06-06-2004, 04:05 AM
Pls PM me the OKT's phone number, how to choose the girls?
They send to our hotel? what happen if we don't like the girls they send?

Usually u r being shown a picture b4 the whole transaction from the OKT.

But problem is he's based @ puchong, sunway.

i duno if he does KL ? Usually i only pass the contacts when i meet up with bros or i pre arrange to meet up with the OKT with bros.

girlhunter
05-07-2004, 01:21 AM
New HC at South City Plaza...
SC SPA
======
LG 30, Persiaran Serdang perdana.
03-89486681

However, the girl's quality really bad,,,, and all look like shit!

brucelee
23-02-2005, 05:58 PM
This thread is a good reference for my trip to KL next week! :D

sb song
23-02-2005, 09:02 PM
This thread is a good reference for my trip to KL next week! :D

1) Sunshine Spa Sunshine City Hotel Kuala Lumpur
2)Mid velly Citytell Mid way Spa
3)Cristal Crown Hotel Petaling Jaya
4)Armada Hotel Petaling Jaya
5)Minth Hotel Ginza Spa
6)Spa De Palace Kuala Lumpur
7)Tropica Spa Sesson Tower Kuala LUmpur
8)Deluck Spa Federal Hotel
9)Sky River Spa Kuala Lumpur
10)Mandarian Court Hotel Orkade Spa
Hi bro hope the above help n have fun in KL

KL_player
25-02-2005, 11:10 AM

Any others can share??

Dear girlhunter,

Im new to this forum and find it very .....amazing!!! Great stories of cheonging and info exchange. Ive been a regular cheongster in KL, Sin, HK, China, Bangkok for the last 6 years. Number of girls bonked: 300 and above (no kidding!)

Let me post my 2 cents worth of opinion:
Ive tried nearly all the Hcs and also NCs in the Klang Valley and i tell u that the quality of chicks in Msia sucks. Big time. They are all PORK CHOPS!!
Some of the HCs mentioned by the other bros are worth visiting if u r really horny. Like Mandarin Court Hotel in KL. Must try Wendy (PRC)

In my experiences in KL, she is one of my top picks bcos:

She is pretty, fair and with a great body (5.5 height with a 36D-24-37 body) and service is awesome. Will slowly lick and suck u until ur eyes pop out. No rushing here and a great attitude. However, check if she is back from China yet.

Besides her, at the moment im so pissed about the quality of the chicks here in KL that i cant reccommend any other HCs or chicks to u. I hope other bros can also post here any other great chicks or cheonging stories for u (and me also lah!!! He, He, He)

Since this is my first reply in this post, i hope that u guys find it informative. I would certainly post my great experiences in other countries for the bros out there (if only u bros r interested in my SEXcapades)

Please keep cheonging and do your country proud (mostly ur little brother proud!)