PDA

View Full Version : Hotel In PJ

ahlong
30-01-2004, 12:31 PM
Hope to get some info on PJ hotel. Used to stay at Crystal Crown Hotel ( for the convenient of getting the girls from the health centre below, to go up to my room ) but would be keen to try other hotel in PJ area, which has same facility as Crystal Hotel ( with Health Centre below ).

Any brothers in the forum can recommend some? FR also?

Thanks a lot.

powerguy
30-01-2004, 04:49 PM
hai! haven't try yet. wish i can go this few day... normally i went to season tower... but the standard abit drop!

when u going to try?

CuntMan
05-02-2004, 02:07 AM
Well, u guys up to anywhere ? Overnite ? Or shoot then run ????

Hehehhe. Let me know if there's any outin, the more the merrier huh ???

powerguy
05-02-2004, 09:21 AM
sorry brother still new here but any outing do count on me. n we can exchange some experince or any intro?

liberatte
10-02-2004, 10:42 AM
Hi brothers, if you're going to PJ, there are LOTS of hotels. Anyway, you can try Lisa De-Inn. If I'm not mistaken, its somewhere near the round-about in SS2 PJ. Not bad selection of girls but to get there, transport would be a problem. If you don't mind going a little furhter, Chile-Puchong would be a choice but mostly PRC, Thai and Indo. Tried a PRC once in my room, but its bonk and run at that time. One more choice, try Armada- you can see it from Federal. Last time had a BM and HJ from a ML. Early 30s, good body and superb BM. Worth every cent. But i'll have to get back to you on the name... Forgot.

==Fluck==

skk0110
10-02-2004, 10:57 AM
hi bro liberatte
i used to stay in Hilton whenever I am in PJ... no action place or rather I hv yet find the lobangs.. pai say..
Armada is just right across the road, hv never ventured there before, do u mind sharing some further details of the happening there?
thanks alot!:)

liberatte
10-02-2004, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by skk0110
hi bro liberatte
i used to stay in Hilton whenever I am in PJ... no action place or rather I hv yet find the lobangs.. pai say..
Armada is just right across the road, hv never ventured there before, do u mind sharing some further details of the happening there?
thanks alot!:)

Well, posted just now, but it took too long.. D*mn, wasted liaw. Anyway, Hilton wasted already because of the raids that happened last year. The best place to hang out is the mamak stall outside the hotel but no action. Anyway, if you want to have a girl called up to your room, you can ask any bell attendant in Hilton to ring up the OKT. Then whena car arrives you get to choose. But that's not worth it because its just for a short while. I would suggest that you try Crystal Crown. Had an all nighter once but that also the girl lazy to go home. Nothing i can do to advise you to do but find out what time they close and go to the HC 1 hour before closing time ask the captain to send a girl to your room. You'll have to pay first and be generous with a little tip to the captain ;). Tell him to recomend ones that are willing to stay overnight.. You might get lucky.

liberatte
10-02-2004, 02:56 PM
Continued...
Armada also the same thing. But last time i had some clients with me. So i had to cheong the HC instead. But you can call the girl to your room as usual. Here's an advise... (another one) if you go to any hotels at all, make sure you open all the doors... check all the drawers, check under the chair and desk and most importantly your front door.

For the doors, look for phone numbers, that goes for all drawers and under the chair and desk. Most OKTs can't advertise openly. Then see if your fron't door's 'Hole' is covered with Tissue Paper or not. Those are the signs. I got lucky a few times.

==Fluck==

Dear moderators: Last time i had a lot of posts... What happened to all of them? I remembered i had about 50-60. You guys deleted? If yes, its ok lah... if no.. what happened lah? :)

cant get enough
10-02-2004, 03:14 PM
Hi All brothers cheonging KL,

I just reached Hotel Equatorial Bangi. Stayed hear as I am having some project at the University near hear...

Anyone stayed here before and beeing my first time here in KL
does not help in finding a cheong place....

Can anyone pleae give me advice?

Cheers and thanks a million...

skk0110
10-02-2004, 05:20 PM
Thanks Bro Liberatte!
never knew that there's a treasure hunt for OKT ads that I can do in hotel room! very sua ku of me.. will definitely remember to do it next time round.!
cheers:D

dathinman
10-02-2004, 05:33 PM
skk0110,

Don't think you can find much action at the PJ Hilton HC. However around the area there are other HCs. You are already aware of the one at Armada. It's a pretty nice HC where extras are available. Further up the road would be Crystal Crown, also with happening HC.

There is also a small HC at PJ de Inn; it is across the road from PJ Hilton, behind the Kentucky Fried Chicken. A bit run down and the women ain't too great....

Best bet would be Armada.

dathinman
10-02-2004, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by cant get enough
Hi All brothers cheonging KL,

I just reached Hotel Equatorial Bangi. Stayed hear as I am having some project at the University near hear...

Anyone stayed here before and beeing my first time here in KL
does not help in finding a cheong place....

Can anyone pleae give me advice?

Cheers and thanks a million...

Your location is way out.

Maybe can try nearby Kajang Town.

Or go further up along the highway to Cheong Hin Commercial City/Seri Kembangan area. Got HCs and KTV. There is also Mint Hotel next to the Sungai Besi Toll.

Hope you are driving. :)

abc123
10-02-2004, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by powerguy
sorry brother still new here but any outing do count on me. n we can exchange some experince or any intro?

Well, anyone knows where is pearl point?
I went there few times and got a wonderful service. Not bad i would say.

BTW, how much is a nite in Lisa De inn?

abc123
10-02-2004, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by powerguy

Well, anyone knows where is pearl point?
I went there few times and got a wonderful service. Not bad i would say.

BTW, how much is a nite in Lisa De inn?

cant get enough
10-02-2004, 06:52 PM
Hi Dathinman,

Thanks for the advice bro and too bad not driving here this time round......Lan lan loh....tomorrow go back to Sing....
but will definitely come back for the real taste of fun.....

Cheers and I'll be back....

lanner
11-02-2004, 02:59 PM
Hi Bro me going to KL PJ tomorrow, looking for action leh.. any recommendation.. will be staying in Holiday Villa, Subang Jaya... Is that very far from any nice place?? Heard from colleague not near anywhere..I first time there...Ren Shen Di Bu Shou...

Please help I know a bit rush best if any bro wanna cheong together....

Read abt the citi*** HC...

dathinman
11-02-2004, 03:09 PM
To abc123,

Pearl Point is along Old Klang Road. But I thought not much action there?

Lisa de Inn rate is around

RM198 - package with massage
RM178 - package without massage

To lanner,

That hotel got HC with action. A bit further away is Dataran Mentari with pubs, KTV and HC. But mostly foreign stock. Careful, now got raids; targetting mainly places with foreign stock.

lanner
11-02-2004, 03:45 PM
Thanks bro dathinman,

The hotel itself got action... good, so have any info or recommendation?? and the price?? is it the same as what you had mentioned to bro abc123??

Cheers

dathinman
11-02-2004, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by lanner
Thanks bro dathinman,

The hotel itself got action... good, so have any info or recommendation?? and the price?? is it the same as what you had mentioned to bro abc123??

Cheers

Never been there before. :) Only read about it in the mamakspecial forum. Name of the HC is Blue Apple.

Check it out.
http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=mamakspecial&msg=1575.1&maxT=1

CuntMan
11-02-2004, 04:07 PM
Well, if tonite got any outin, dun forget me. Heheheh, i dun mind guidin u guys around. The more ppl the merrier.

Lanner : U r at SJ rite ? Quite near to puchong, if u keen, we could go tonite. Hehehe. Else i would be hangin out at Qbar. Dream world is back in business, chile, sweet box, and putra in too. Puchong area.

KL area, well there's alot to go.

lanner
11-02-2004, 04:28 PM
Thanks dathinman,

will check it out in the forum..

CuntMan,

Me still in singapore now.. will be only going tomorrow.. for one nite only so if possible maybe we can outing together.. but got to work.. so maybe will be rather late if you dun mind guiding....

Cheers

CuntMan
11-02-2004, 04:37 PM
No prob, but thursday nite, i can't cheong too late. Hehehe. Max bout 3am ??? Got a meetin to attend on Friday morning.
The best time is actually 10+pm - 2am.

lanner
11-02-2004, 04:45 PM
CuntMan

Not a problem, me also got to go back to office on Fri...so how do we contact??

Cheers

CuntMan
11-02-2004, 05:06 PM
I pmed u. Well, another way is to set a meetin up place. Hehehe. Fast food should be easy to find. Holiday villa near Subang Parade ? Or Sunway Pyramid ? If it's the one i think u can go F11. Hehehe also a LSB cum bar + disco.

lanner
11-02-2004, 05:17 PM
Me dun know leh... totally have no idea where am I... only was told Holiday Villa Subang Jaya...

Got your PM

dathinman
11-02-2004, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by CuntMan
I pmed u. Well, another way is to set a meetin up place. Hehehe. Fast food should be easy to find. Holiday villa near Subang Parade ? Or Sunway Pyramid ? If it's the one i think u can go F11. Hehehe also a LSB cum bar + disco.

Holiday Villa near Subang Parade.

Not really that far from F11 at Dataran Mentari.

CuntMan
12-02-2004, 04:07 PM
Hehehe, yeah it's near provided he had transport
else, kinda far if by taxi.

So any plans for tonite ????

abc123
16-02-2004, 09:24 PM
dathinman,
I'm lucky to find one tat nite while i was goin to my car after a drink wit my frens. =)

dookie
17-02-2004, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by CuntMan
Hehehe, yeah it's near provided he had transport
else, kinda far if by taxi.

So any plans for tonite ????

Guys..why need to go so far? holiday Villa also has its own HC what? somemore can get the girls to go to your room!!! last i went, pretty hot looking WL there!! Aaaahhhh..... I miss Sunway and PJ!!

ahlong
17-02-2004, 10:27 AM
Blue Apple is definitely a better place. You can even choose your girl or ask the captain to recommend. Once enter inside, captain approach you, tell him you want PACKAGE and you want to JEW GANG ( cantonese for SEE MIRROR ) and he will call the girls out, one by one, standing at their resting room door there, and the captain will read out their names. Take your time to view thru, and pick your choice.

Have many wonderful moment there before, and thats the only place I have tried Malay Girls there, who are wild and interesting to play with.

Those who are staying at Holiday Inn, enjoy yourself there!

KouChiu
23-05-2010, 05:09 PM
To abc123,

Pearl Point is along Old Klang Road. But I thought not much action there?

Lisa de Inn rate is around

RM198 - package with massage
RM178 - package without massage

To lanner,

That hotel got HC with action. A bit further away is Dataran Mentari with pubs, KTV and HC. But mostly foreign stock. Careful, now got raids; targetting mainly places with foreign stock.

Nobody is worry about raid, around here.... :D