PDA

View Full Version : Soft Swing

velvetkiss
12-12-2009, 05:39 PM
We are a 22 and 28 yr old couple looking for soft swing.

Criteria:
1. Age- below 30yr old
2. Slim
3. Chinese
4. Include a picture of you and your partner.

I would not entertain if you do not meet the criteria as stated.

ColourBlindx2
12-12-2009, 05:48 PM
At least state a description of yourselves, dont sound so cold and restrictive and be more open to the other races, other sizes and a wider age group, just specify that you dont want senior citizens la..... Just my humble opinions :) Good luck in your search!

Colourblind f

Danvin
12-12-2009, 07:45 PM
Take up a hobby, instead of having sex with random people in this forum. Be in harmony with the truth and in control of your mind.

block11
12-12-2009, 08:02 PM
Take up a hobby, instead of having sex with random people in this forum. Be in harmony with the truth and in control of your mind.

nice quote :D

You guys feel lonely because you have no goals to work or look forward to. Take up a hobby, instead of having sex with random people in this forum. Be in harmony with the truth and in control of your mind.

here's another...

in a nut shell, all guys here are looking for free sex. Guys don't you denied that. You girls just open your legs to them, how are you different from those prostitutes.

maybe its easy to criticize others when you don't fully understand the circumstances... funny how things can be turned around :p

therefore...

ignorance of the issue.:p

ColourBlindx2
12-12-2009, 08:36 PM
nice quote

Wow you're helluva resourceful! Respect.

Colourblind f

ninefangs
12-12-2009, 09:02 PM
owned lol.

velvetkiss
13-12-2009, 12:53 AM
Dude, please open your eyes. I'm looking for SOFT SWING. Soft swing means you only have sex / make love with your OWN partner.

Hard swing means you fuck with each other partner.

velvetkiss
13-12-2009, 01:21 AM
Variety is the spice of life

Danvin, don't cut off your nose to spite your face.

Block11, you're a fast learner. You actually collected all my replies. Good one ! However, don't flog a dead horse.

My two cents worth, don't try to teach your grandmother to suck eggs.

ColourBlindx2
13-12-2009, 01:37 AM
Dude, please open your eyes. I'm looking for SOFT SWING. Soft swing means you only have sex / make love with your OWN partner.

Hard swing means you fuck with each other partner.

Methinks everybody with more than one brain cell knows that logic... And normally people asking for soft swing, tend to end up having full hard swings with the Colourblinds. And i wonder why eh??

Block11, you're a fast learner.

To me, Block bro isnt a fast learner. He just happens to be one of the precious few in the forum to have brains and is capable of doing logical thinking. I respect him :)

For those who dont know what the expression of grandmother-sucking-eggs, it means "offering advice to an expert"... And coming to this, can i ask a question??

Is velvetkiss bro in the swinging community or something? Cos from what i would define an expert in swinging, would be someone who has swung for a sufficient amount of time and gained lots of wisdom from it. So can you be deemed as an expert in the first place??

Pardon my bluntness. Cant help but to ask such an amateur-ish question.

Colourblind f

jon2000sg
13-12-2009, 02:06 AM
it's the great Singapore Swing !!!

velvetkiss
13-12-2009, 02:26 AM
Colourblind f- that's what you think. To each its own. I have my own preferences. I don't know why people people asking for soft swing, end up having hard swing with the Colourblinds.

Don't try to teach your grandmother to suck eggs means don't try to advise those who know better. Colourblind f, I did not say I am an expert. How do you define sufficient amount of time? Any precedents?

Colourblind f, when I said Don't try to teach your grandmother to suck eggs, without a shadow of doubt, I was referring to the definition of soft swing. I did not specifically name Block11. It was written in the following paragraph. Very clear, it was a different subject matter.

Your bluntness is acceptable.

kurosaki ichigo
13-12-2009, 03:03 AM
Take up a hobby, instead of having swings (soft) with random people in this forum. Be in harmony with the truth and in control of your mind :)

kenhirai
13-12-2009, 03:25 AM
cool down girls..... have a break, have a kit kat..

Danvin
13-12-2009, 09:52 AM
Danvin, don't cut off your nose to spite your face.
. You should relax and cool down.

ColourBlindx2
13-12-2009, 03:28 PM
Don't try to teach your grandmother to suck eggs means don't try to advise those who know better. Colourblind f, I did not say I am an expert. How do you define sufficient amount of time? Any precedents?

Colourblind f, when I said Don't try to teach your grandmother to suck eggs, without a shadow of doubt, I was referring to the definition of soft swing. I did not specifically name Block11. It was written in the following paragraph. Very clear, it was a different subject matter.

Your bluntness is acceptable.

IMHO, a sufficient amount of time is such that the person gains enough swinging experience from having swung more than once. Soft or hard, it's still a swing.. You still get butt-naked in a room with more than one homosapien and you make attempts to reach orgasm(s), right? Just a matter of how you reach them...

Btw i thought i separated my paragraphs such that it can be seen that i was not mixing Blocky's fast-learning issue with the swinging-expert issue.. Apparently it wasnt clear enough.

Colourblind f

block11
13-12-2009, 04:15 PM
Variety is the spice of life
Block11, you're a fast learner. You actually collected all my replies. Good one ! However, don't flog a dead horse.

actually it only takes 2 mouse clicks to view all your posts... no need to collect anything :D

seems that your interpretation of phrases always differ from others. care to explain what does "don't flog a dead horse" mean in this context?

also... if variety is the spice of life, then grandmothers won't mind learning new ways to suck eggs ya? :rolleyes:

To me, Block bro isnt a fast learner...

sis... thanks for your kind words. i believe learning is a lifelong journey so we should never assume we "know better" :p

ColourBlindx2
13-12-2009, 04:21 PM
sis... thanks for your kind words. i believe learning is a lifelong journey so we should never assume we "know better" :p

Yeah yeah, learn as we live. And i wasnt being kind, i was just stating my opinions! And i've always known that i am sweet, adorable, loving, caring, polite, well-endowed.....and so on :)

Colourblind f

ericgo18
13-12-2009, 04:53 PM
i'm seeing more flamings and arguments here in orgies/swing arrangements section. much more than arrangement that is being arrange.:cool:

velvetkiss
13-12-2009, 05:41 PM
i'm seeing more flamings and arguments here in orgies/swing arrangements section. much more than arrangement that is being arrange.:cool:

I have done what I could; those who can will do better.

block11
13-12-2009, 05:57 PM
Yeah yeah, learn as we live. And i wasnt being kind, i was just stating my opinions! And i've always known that i am sweet, adorable, loving, caring, polite, well-endowed.....and so on :)

Thanks for the observation... I never realised that i have so many merits!!

sis... you're contradicting yourself again? :D

ok sorry, i should explain... "know better" was not meant for you but indirectly referring to the following...

Don't try to teach your grandmother to suck eggs means don't try to advise those who know better.

ColourBlindx2
13-12-2009, 06:31 PM
sis... you're contradicting yourself again? :D

ok sorry, i should explain... "know better" was not meant for you but indirectly referring to the following...

Hey i was being humble in that i-didnt-know-i-have-so-many-merits post :( and i know that "know better" wasnt for me....

Colourblind f

velvetkiss
13-12-2009, 06:55 PM
actually it only takes 2 mouse clicks to view all your posts... no need to collect anything :D

seems that your interpretation of phrases always differ from others. care to explain what does "don't flog a dead horse" mean in this context?

also... if variety is the spice of life, then grandmothers won't mind learning new ways to suck eggs ya? :rolleyes:

According to dictionary.com, Don't flog a dead horse means to persist in pursuing or trying to revive interest in a project or subject that has lost its usefulness or relevance.

velvetkiss
13-12-2009, 07:08 PM
Hey dude, let's put this to an end, since this is getting nowhere.

At least state a description of yourselves, dont sound so cold and restrictive and be more open to the other races, other sizes and a wider age group, just specify that you dont want senior citizens la..... Just my humble opinions :) Good luck in your search!

Colourblind f

Some description of ourselves:

I am standing at 1.58m, 48kg, 36C 25 34, with fair complexion.

My lover is standing at 1.75m, 64kg.

We are free on weekdays afternoon. We could meet up for an interaction session first.

Interested applicants should send their photos to [email protected]

simple2kee
13-12-2009, 08:59 PM
TS, this thread is full of new words & new things. im learning english coz my medium of instruction was in chinese. thanks.

baby85
13-12-2009, 09:34 PM
soft swing , hard swing .. its still SWING ? lol

:D

ColourBlindx2
13-12-2009, 09:59 PM
Some description of ourselves:

I am standing at 1.58m, 48kg, 36C 25 34, with fair complexion.

My lover is standing at 1.75m, 64kg.

We are free on weekdays afternoon. We could meet up for an interaction session first.

Interested applicants should send their photos to [email protected]

Oh! So you're the girl!!! Me too *shake hands*

After reading the "interested applicants should send their photos" thing, i kind of lost interest. Actually i lost it the moment you stated the age range which excludes my darling, the race range which excludes my darling, the size range which excludes me....

So again, good luck in your search!!

soft swing , hard swing .. its still SWING ? lol

Yup it's still swinging.

Cheers,
Colourblind f

kenhirai
14-12-2009, 12:22 AM
Horray for this two girls... the heat is over.. the two main characters in Swing get things settled down n it feels like in the movie... 2 heroins thought each other were enemies, in the end they become friends..

n i also learn some new english words like bro Simple2kee..

block11
14-12-2009, 07:19 AM
Hey i was being humble in that i-didnt-know-i-have-so-many-merits post :( and i know that "know better" wasnt for me....

hehe... being humble is good. thats another thing grandmothers should learn ya? :p

According to dictionary.com, Don't flog a dead horse means to persist in pursuing or trying to revive interest in a project or subject that has lost its usefulness or relevance.

thats not what i was asking. anyone can check dictionaries... perhaps the horse decided to play dead?

anyway, all the best for your swinging. here's something new, remember that sometimes attitude speaks louder than actions :D

velvetkiss
14-12-2009, 12:36 PM
Oh! So you're the girl!!! Me too *shake hands*

After reading the "interested applicants should send their photos" thing, i kind of lost interest. Actually i lost it the moment you stated the age range which excludes my darling, the race range which excludes my darling, the size range which excludes me....

Cheers,
Colourblind f

Yes, Colourblind f, I am a girl. My lover and I decided on those criteria because we once had a bad experience when swinging.

TS, this thread is full of new words & new things. im learning english coz my medium of instruction was in chinese. thanks.

Welcome. Those proverbs should come in handy. I was a Teacher in a secondary school, maybe that explains.

hehe... being humble is good. thats another thing grandmothers should learn ya? :p

thats not what i was asking. anyone can check dictionaries... perhaps the horse decided to play dead?

anyway, all the best for your swinging. here's something new, remember that sometimes attitude speaks louder than actions :D

Block11, why would horses decide to play dead? It simply means don't make fruitless efforts. Thanks for your two cents worth.

velvetkiss
14-12-2009, 12:40 PM
Horray for this two girls... the heat is over.. the two main characters in Swing get things settled down n it feels like in the movie... 2 heroins thought each other were enemies, in the end they become friends..

n i also learn some new english words like bro Simple2kee..

hahaha, you watch too much movies. I was merely stating my opinions which made everybody 'unhappy'.

Danvin
14-12-2009, 02:42 PM
I was merely stating my opinions which made everybody 'unhappy'. Probably because you sounded 'unhappy' when you stated your opinions.

cuntjudge
14-12-2009, 02:42 PM

School holiday time, lot of students coming out for fun and swing in the playground :D:D

ColourBlindx2
14-12-2009, 05:17 PM
Yes, Colourblind f, I am a girl. My lover and I decided on those criteria because we once had a bad experience when swinging.

Why would horses decide to play dead?

One bad experience?? Care to share??

I am sure that there are quite a number of inconsiderate swingers out there, but i am more sure that there is a greater number of wonderful and fun-loving swingers waiting to knowing you and your bf!! And it's not a definite thing to be able to sift out ideal swingers just by stating that you want young slim chinese couples... *still being sore about being out-of-range*

And ermmmm, i thought the horse REALLY died in that expression? Kind of like saying that it's futile trying to get the horse up and going when it's stone cold??

Colourblind f

baby85
14-12-2009, 07:11 PM
since bad experience before why don as well don find anymore ? =)

wow , sec sch teacher =) hope u pardon for my poor english , my english sucks :D

and oh ya why do e horses decide to play dead , maybe u wanna ask e horses who play dead urself ? i tink block bro wouldnt know e answer either , since he's not e dead horses? :p

anyway , nobody is ''unhappy'' so far , afterall everyone come here for only 1 ting ? to be happy rite ? so why would anyone go againist himself to be unhappy rite ?

cheers , may u find e ideal swing couple u wish too ..

enjoy ur monday , don be unhappy like me cos i having monday bluesss :(

President
14-12-2009, 11:21 PM

Bro block11, I only heard "actions speaks louder than talking", today learn something new here hehe, you are like a nice teacher teachs a school boy (ooo, school girl, u noticed ? ) abt adult staff hehe, good attitude, thumb up for you hehe :D:D

velvetkiss
15-12-2009, 12:10 AM
Probably because you sounded 'unhappy' when you stated your opinions.

Danvin, I was not unhappy when I stated my opinions in both mine and others threads. The public probably did not like the way I play with languages.

School holiday time, lot of students coming out for fun and swing in the playground :D:D

Cuntjudge, no link at all.

One bad experience?? Care to share??

I am sure that there are quite a number of inconsiderate swingers out there, but i am more sure that there is a greater number of wonderful and fun-loving swingers waiting to knowing you and your bf!! And it's not a definite thing to be able to sift out ideal swingers just by stating that you want young slim chinese couples... *still being sore about being out-of-range*

And ermmmm, i thought the horse REALLY died in that expression? Kind of like saying that it's futile trying to get the horse up and going when it's stone cold??

Colourblind f

Colourblind f, please do not be sore about being out of range, we could meet up for coffee. Instead of swinging, we could be friends. I had a bad experience while swinging because the couple did not look pleasant. I am 1.58m, 48kg. He is easily doubled my size. He looked like a grizzly bear! I had a nightmare. They were hospitable and friendly though.

Once bitten twice shy, my lover and I are looking for soft swing from then on.

Don't flog a dead horse is a proverb, just like don't look a gift horse in the mouth- means don't find fault with a gift. Doesn't mean you're looking for a gift in the horse mouth. There's a story to all those proverbs.

velvetkiss
15-12-2009, 12:19 AM
since bad experience before why don as well don find anymore ? =)

wow , sec sch teacher =) hope u pardon for my poor english , my english sucks :D

and oh ya why do e horses decide to play dead , maybe u wanna ask e horses who play dead urself ? i tink block bro wouldnt know e answer either , since he's not e dead horses? :p

anyway , nobody is ''unhappy'' so far , afterall everyone come here for only 1 ting ? to be happy rite ? so why would anyone go againist himself to be unhappy rite ?

cheers , may u find e ideal swing couple u wish too ..

enjoy ur monday , don be unhappy like me cos i having monday bluesss :(

Baby85, a bad experience does not make me give up. I was a Teacher, I am not correcting anybody's English in this forum, so you need not write in perfect English. I don't understand the jokes about the horses. Thank you, I had a good Monday.

kenhirai
15-12-2009, 12:31 AM
i also dun understand the horse play... maybe something to do with dialect??

ColourBlindx2
15-12-2009, 12:49 AM
Colourblind f, please do not be sore about being out of range, we could meet up for coffee. Instead of swinging, we could be friends. I had a bad experience while swinging because the couple did not look pleasant. I am 1.58m, 48kg. He is easily doubled my size. He looked like a grizzly bear! I had a nightmare. They were hospitable and friendly though.

Don't flog a dead horse is a proverb, just like don't look a gift horse in the mouth- means don't find fault with a gift. Doesn't mean you're looking for a gift in the horse mouth. There's a story to all those proverbs.

I kinda interpret the horse-mouth as.......nobody is perfect, horses have bad breath and having bad breath doesnt mean that the horse cant gallop like the wind :) Correct?? And maybe ease a little on the usage of proverbs, it will make the sensitive ppl think that you're trying very hard to impress people with your linguistic skills... Very hard.

Well........if he was a grizzly, and that you didnt like fucking with bears, just reject politely before anything happened la...

Yeah!! Of course we can meet for coffee (even though i will opt for tea) one of these days!!! Would love to :)

Colourblind f

Danvin
15-12-2009, 12:56 AM
I was a Teacher, Were you a relief teacher? Because 22 years old seems a little too young to be a permanent teacher.

*Caution: 6 more to go.

baby85
15-12-2009, 12:37 PM
Baby85, a bad experience does not make me give up. I was a Teacher, I am not correcting anybody's English in this forum, so you need not write in perfect English. I don't understand the jokes about the horses. Thank you, I had a good Monday.

wow 打不死的小强 spirit ... salute :)

i worry my english too lousy until u cant understand ma =)

oh horses .. too bad , i don understand either actually lol

great u have a good monday .. have a nice tuesday too :D

hard2
15-12-2009, 01:16 PM

I am not teacher, also dont understand the jokes about horse. You have a very strong spirit, a good character in SG. Hope everyday a good day for you sis :D

hard2
15-12-2009, 01:19 PM
We are a 22 and 28 yr old couple looking for soft swing.

I assume you are married right, I dont like soft swing, just like hard ones :D:D If you want some hard swing, please pm me :cool:

block11
15-12-2009, 01:51 PM
we keep bumping this thread and help to advertise... hope to see some FRs soon :D

School holiday time, lot of students coming out for fun and swing in the playground

actually all are welcomed to the playground... but all should respect each other while having fun

and oh ya why do e horses decide to play dead , maybe u wanna ask e horses who play dead urself ? i tink block bro wouldnt know e answer either , since he's not e dead horses?

i think you understand... no wonder you're my bro. hehehe

Bro block11, I only heard "actions speaks louder than talking", today learn something new here hehe, you are like a nice teacher teachs a school boy (ooo, school girl, u noticed ? )...

yes i know she is a girl even before she started this thread... anyway, some of us are book smart while others are street smart... we can learn from each other. just don't be a smart-ass ;)

waa... so you did hard swing before? i'm tempted to quote something again :D

velvetkiss
16-12-2009, 01:40 AM

Let's move away from the horses.

I kinda interpret the horse-mouth as.......nobody is perfect, horses have bad breath and having bad breath doesnt mean that the horse cant gallop like the wind :) Correct?? And maybe ease a little on the usage of proverbs, it will make the sensitive ppl think that you're trying very hard to impress people with your linguistic skills... Very hard.

Well........if he was a grizzly, and that you didnt like fucking with bears, just reject politely before anything happened la...

Yeah!! Of course we can meet for coffee (even though i will opt for tea) one of these days!!! Would love to :)

Colourblind f

I have to say different people communicate differently and they have their ways of interpretations. That's why we studied literature back in our hay days.

If you're really keen in having tea, PM me.

Were you a relief teacher? Because 22 years old seems a little too young to be a permanent teacher.

I didn't take O level, but A level straight.

velvetkiss
16-12-2009, 01:43 AM

Let's move away from the horses.

Colourblind f

Different people have their ways of writings and communications. Similarly to the interpretations. ie, the horses.

If you're really keen in having tea, do drop me a private message.

Were you a relief teacher? Because 22 years old seems a little too young to be a permanent teacher.

I did not take O level, but did A level straight.

velvetkiss
16-12-2009, 01:53 AM
wow 打不死的小强 spirit ... salute :)

i worry my english too lousy until u cant understand ma =)

oh horses .. too bad , i don understand either actually lol

great u have a good monday .. have a nice tuesday too :D

Please do not write in mandarin. It gives me headache. Till I hear from you again, have a good week.

velvetkiss
16-12-2009, 01:58 AM
I am not teacher, also dont understand the jokes about horse. You have a very strong spirit, a good character in SG. Hope everyday a good day for you sis :D

I assume you are married right, I dont like soft swing, just like hard ones :D:D If you want some hard swing, please pm me :cool:

Thanks for your compliments. With knowledge and power, I hope everyday is a good day for you too. You can assumed that I am married. I have no intention of having hard swing, however in any case, I will drop you a message if I know of any couples who are interested.

velvetkiss
16-12-2009, 02:06 AM
we keep bumping this thread and help to advertise... hope to see some FRs soon :D

actually all are welcomed to the playground... but all should respect each other while having fun

i think you understand... no wonder you're my bro. hehehe

yes i know she is a girl even before she started this thread... anyway, some of us are book smart while others are street smart... we can learn from each other. just don't be a smart-ass ;)

waa... so you did hard swing before? i'm tempted to quote something again :D

I am not trying to be a smart Alec here. I agree that everyone has their strengths and... flaws.

My apology for not giving a full explanation about the bad experience. According to my lover, it is impolite to give a detailed account. To clear the air, I did not do hard swing before.

I do not write FR unfortunately.

ColourBlindx2
16-12-2009, 12:50 PM
If you're really keen in having tea, do drop me a private message

Okay!

Colourblind f

Storm Shadow
16-12-2009, 01:27 PM
knifes hidden within sentences. read liao also tu lan
using simple english is enough to let people know you are smart, no need to be a bleddy word smith churning out "deep" words.
hoity toity attitude gets u nowhere.
teachers, good or bad, results also up to student's performance and learning ability. NBF.
end of the day, it's all about SEX.

velvetkiss
16-12-2009, 09:01 PM
knifes hidden within sentences. read liao also tu lan
using simple english is enough to let people know you are smart, no need to be a bleddy word smith churning out "deep" words.
hoity toity attitude gets u nowhere.
teachers, good or bad, results also up to student's performance and learning ability. NBF.
end of the day, it's all about SEX.

Your English is too profound for me to comprehend.

Storm Shadow
17-12-2009, 09:06 AM
Your English is too profound for me to comprehend.

bascially it's singlish that i posted.
u ang mo ah? go google hoity toity if u dun understand. its obvious u have not been "around" :rolleyes:

being conceited, narcissistic and arrogant will only get u so far...
if u dunno the above words, go dictionary.com

velvetkiss
17-12-2009, 11:29 AM
bascially it's singlish that i posted.
u ang mo ah? go google hoity toity if u dun understand. its obvious u have not been "around" :rolleyes:

being conceited, narcissistic and arrogant will only get u so far...
if u dunno the above words, go dictionary.com

I was being sarcastic when I said your English was too profound for me to comprehend.

Anything else to add ? What do you get by telling me all these ? Well if it makes your day, or this is some confident booster, by all means. I do get credited for my attitude via private messages. Thank you readers for those encouraging messages.

hugs
18-12-2009, 08:50 PM
sorry vel , but u said u didnt do hard swing b4...didnt is a past tense ..... so u do now ? i am just curious cos i am looking for couples swing but i dont think u will be interested so just ignore i said i am looking for couples .

John Cena
18-12-2009, 11:45 PM
Hi velvetkiss, sorry but I just zap you.

velvetkiss
20-12-2009, 09:21 PM
sorry vel , but u said u didnt do hard swing b4...didnt is a past tense ..... so u do now ? i am just curious cos i am looking for couples swing but i dont think u will be interested so just ignore i said i am looking for couples .

My lover and I were caught in a hard swing. I back out halfway. I am still not interested in hard swing.

Hi velvetkiss, sorry but I just zap you.

Hi John, it doesn't kill if you zap a few more times.

Well dudes out there in SBF, I'm over and done with this thread. Over the weekend, I had soft swing with a couple in this forum.

Storm Shadow
21-12-2009, 08:58 AM
My lover and I were caught in a hard swing. I back out halfway. I am still not interested in hard swing.

Hi John, it doesn't kill if you zap a few more times.

Well dudes out there in SBF, I'm over and done with this thread. Over the weekend, I had soft swing with a couple in this forum.

over and done with this thread then u still come and post for what? moreover, come in here to boast that u had a soft swing with another couple? u want a trophy for that declaration? :rolleyes:

I called u: conceited, narcissistic and arrogant previously. I stand by that. Please get ur head out of ur own ass and take a look. the world doesn't revolve around you. ;)

sin.is.fun0
21-12-2009, 09:27 AM
This place seems to have changed from soft swing to a cold war out here :)

Danvin
21-12-2009, 07:53 PM
Sis Velvetkiss, I miss you. Serious. :(

velvetkiss
21-12-2009, 08:35 PM
over and done with this thread then u still come and post for what? moreover, come in here to boast that u had a soft swing with another couple? u want a trophy for that declaration? :rolleyes:

I called u: conceited, narcissistic and arrogant previously. I stand by that. Please get ur head out of ur own ass and take a look. the world doesn't revolve around you. ;)

I started this thread, of cos I have the jurisdiction to post. Which word or tone did I use to give you the opinion that I am boasting about the soft swing I had. I merely stated the fact without any recognition. Because I had soft swing, I am over and done with this.

I know the world does not revolve around me, I am not as self opinionated as you assumed.

This place seems to have changed from soft swing to a cold war out here :)

Not my fault.

Sis Velvetkiss, I miss you. Serious. :(

How so ?

block11
22-12-2009, 10:37 AM
ahhh, so many things to say but if a horse decides to play dead forever... then let sleeping horses lie :D

Danvin
22-12-2009, 03:49 PM
How so ? Your presence, your responses, your views and so on. Anyway, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you.

simple2kee
22-12-2009, 04:14 PM
ahhh, so many things to say but if a horse decides to play dead forever... then let sleeping horses lie :D

i shall miss my english lesson should sleeping horse lies. :D

baby85
22-12-2009, 08:23 PM

den i miss e sleeping horse & english lesson ??

velvetkiss
23-12-2009, 11:36 PM
Your presence, your responses, your views and so on. Anyway, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you.

den i miss e sleeping horse & english lesson ??

To the four dudes, happy holidays !
If you need English lesson, I charged $100/h.

Anyway, doing soft/ hard swing is not as intimate and loving as doing with your lovers or the one you love.

Storm Shadow
24-12-2009, 08:48 AM
I started this thread, of cos I have the jurisdiction to post. Which word or tone did I use to give you the opinion that I am boasting about the soft swing I had. I merely stated the fact without any recognition. Because I had soft swing, I am over and done with this.

I know the world does not revolve around me, I am not as self opinionated as you assumed.

yes, u started the thread and have every right to post. i just have issue with u saying that u are "over and done with this thread" and yet coming to post again (see below).

I do not assume that u are self opinionated, i KNOW u are.

u might want to check if Jurisdiction is the right word to use here. Eng-ki-lan teacher.

To the four dudes, happy holidays !
If you need English lesson, I charged $100/h.

Anyway, doing soft/ hard swing is not as intimate and loving as doing with your lovers or the one you love.

why is there a spacing between the "S" and the exclamation mark?
English so lousy still want to "CHARGED" people $100 per hour?
100Rupiah also i dun want to give u.

Merry Christmas. Hope u get DP real soon. ;)

S.B.Y
03-01-2010, 03:53 AM
Errr bros and sis

I'm new to this thread and try to e neutral her
But can anyone explain what's 'A Horse WIth NO Name" means

As for TS you're one very Fiesty gal .

jabwemet
03-01-2010, 06:15 PM
Horse with no name - a person who has no direction, aimless.

i think.

Hi Velvetkiss, i would like to have tea with you and discuss idioms.
I am free most afternoons.
i am28/m/sg and look like a grizzly bear.

Dynamite9
04-01-2010, 02:12 AM
You can assumed that I am married.

Sorry i couldn't resist :p

velvetkiss
04-01-2010, 10:03 PM
Horse with no name - a person who has no direction, aimless.

i think.

Hi Velvetkiss, i would like to have tea with you and discuss idioms.
I am free most afternoons.
i am28/m/sg and look like a grizzly bear.

Idioms and proverbs are very straight forward. Do not need to discuss. Most afternoons, I will be cracking my brain cells writing legal opinions. No time for lunch, let alone tea.

ColourBlindx2
05-01-2010, 10:25 AM
Idioms and proverbs are very straight forward. Do not need to discuss. Most afternoons, I will be cracking my brain cells writing legal opinions. No time for lunch, let alone tea.

Poor sis.... Come, i help send lunch to your office :)

Colourblind f

lifescience
05-01-2010, 04:39 PM

Colourblind f

Hi Sister color,

If you don't mind to send another pack to my office and it will be wonderful. Lol haha :)

Haha. Just joking with you

Cheers

Life :)

Ps: have a good day :p

velvetkiss
05-01-2010, 11:02 PM

Colourblind f

Thank you for your generosity. My secretary will look into that matter. I am very picky when come to food. I do not want to take in unnecessary calories which taste awful.

Wendy's is round my corner, so I've been gaining weight eating their beef burger and fries.

ColourBlindx2
06-01-2010, 08:38 AM
Thank you for your generosity. My secretary will look into that matter. I am very picky when come to food. I do not want to take in unnecessary calories which taste awful.

Wendy's is round my corner, so I've been gaining weight eating their beef burger and fries.

"Convenience" is the devil incarnate!

I have a soft spot for cheesecake, which is bordering on an addiction! But... i have found the perfect way to burn off the calories! Sex....SEX and (wait for it) MORE SEX!

Colourblind

chloelin1834
12-09-2017, 01:58 AM
Hi ts. Found your couple yet?