PDA

View Full Version : Erotic Massage much needed by couple

seamj03
27-12-2009, 06:08 PM
My wife and I are looking for a female masseur that is trained in Tantra / Tantric , sensual , erotic massage.She must be trained in Lingam and Yoni massage techniques.You can come to our apartment or we can have arrange for a nice hotel room in town. It will be ideal if she bisexual but its only a preference as my wife is bi-curious. We want a masseur who can really do the job. Will pay good rates and even more if eveything lives up to exppectation. We will consider both a male and female masseur massaging us at the same time. Gay men ( straight men , No because we have had bad experiences) will also be considered. We will need this on a regular basis. Please write to us, we will respond quickly. We are both Singaporean Chinese.

lifescience
02-01-2010, 10:20 AM
My wife and I are looking for a female masseur that is trained in Tantra / Tantric , sensual , erotic massage.She must be trained in Lingam and Yoni massage techniques.You can come to our apartment or we can have arrange for a nice hotel room in town. It will be ideal if she bisexual but its only a preference as my wife is bi-curious. We want a masseur who can really do the job. Will pay good rates and even more if eveything lives up to exppectation. We will consider both a male and female masseur massaging us at the same time. Gay men ( straight men , No because we have had bad experiences) will also be considered. We will need this on a regular basis. Please write to us, we will respond quickly. We are both Singaporean Chinese.

Hi mate,

Good luck for searching :) If you ever get one, if you don't mind to share the contact with me.

Thanks buddy

Cheers

Life

standupsg
05-01-2010, 04:09 PM
If free then it is really good deal

seamj03
05-01-2010, 10:09 PM
are you interested to massage my wife?

awaw
06-01-2010, 11:57 AM
free massage i also want leh, i know massge but no certification.Hmnnnnn.....

seamj03
06-01-2010, 06:53 PM
free massage i also want leh, i know massge but no certification.Hmnnnnn.....

are you good enough to perform the yoni massage? that's the most important part...

rayeagle
06-01-2010, 07:51 PM
are you good enough to perform the yoni massage? that's the most important part...

I won't say I know how to massage, esp. Yoni massage, but I won't mind if your wife want to try my skill. ;-) FYI, I did try massage few female vaginal to make them squirt. So far, out of 4 females, one big success, 2 small success, 1 failure... haha...

lifescience
06-01-2010, 09:29 PM
are you interested to massage my wife?

It will be nice, but how about get to each other better?

hun2ter
07-01-2010, 11:15 AM
Hi

To makes thing simple

you massage my wife with i massage yours

cause we are looking for something similar

let's not waste time.. go go

seamj03
07-01-2010, 06:34 PM
Hi

To makes thing simple

you massage my wife with i massage yours

cause we are looking for something similar

let's not waste time.. go go

sound promising.... wanna meet up and have a drink?

seamj03
09-01-2010, 09:11 AM
This is what I am looking for
tantric.yoni.massage: TANTRIC YONI MASSAGE (http://tantricyonimassage.blogspot.com/2009/03/tantri-yoni-massage.html)