PDA

View Full Version : Taiwan - Kaohsiung (lonely)

darkangel
12-02-2004, 06:49 PM
Hi,

Any bros here got info to share on Taiwan - Kaoshiung city lobang?

I dont like the massage service here leh, they sent girls 1-by-1 from old and ugly to ok. All massage service girls usually 30++ leh.

Anybody got experience and know the place for fishtank or pubs where the freelance gather?? Esp those brother got reservist before? I heard got what "YES" pub got freelance there?

Very lonely here esp. over this weekend, want to meet up?

Thks.

nzkaki
13-02-2004, 01:28 AM
Go to those internet cafe and there'll be lots of websites and notice board or forum to find FL
tried a few last year when i went to taiwan
some quality quite good
if lucky, can get free
in pub also
or can try "golden money leopard"???
not sure about night club

cheers

qjeffery
13-02-2004, 10:44 AM
I'd visited KaoShiung first time last month. Due to poor travel arrangement by company, I need to catch last flight to Taipei for further transfer to KaoShiung (only 1 hour difference for connecting the flight).

Damed the airport people (in Singapore and also in Taipei), I need to go out of the airport custom and check-in again. On top of that, the flight (SQ) is delayed for 20 minutes. End result - miss the connection flight! No choice but to take a bus (about NT$500) at ard midnight.

The whole journey is about 3 hours as I have to change to another bus half-way (don't know where). Bad luck again and miss two connecting buses (due to a reason or another).

Finally reach KaoShiung train station at ard 4.00 a.m. Need to take the taxi to the appointed hotel (arranged by company). During check-in at the hotel (I think the name is "Golf" hotel, quite near the airport), I notice a girl in mini-skirt come in. The receptionist (guy) directed her to another room. Went into the lift together. She looks quite ok (about 6.5/10) but too tired to find out more details from her as I have to wake up at 6 a.m. (less than 2 hours of rest) for meeting at 7 a.m.!

Since I'd to fly to Taipei immediately after the meeting, there's nothing much for me to see in KaoShiung. I hope there's another chance.

If anyone stays in the "Golf" hotel (near airport), I think you can approach the receiptionist for advice.

Cheers.

kawatetsu
17-02-2004, 03:21 AM
Bro,
To share, I was in Kaohsiung, but was borught by my locals to a love motel, near the central train station, where they arranged for a group of china gers to chose. To bonk only NT2000, understand this is the best price.
Can't tell u for sure where.:(

IZ123
22-06-2004, 04:28 PM
Go to those internet cafe and there'll be lots of websites and notice board or forum to find FL
tried a few last year when i went to taiwan
some quality quite good
if lucky, can get free
in pub also
or can try "golden money leopard"???
not sure about night club

cheers

Bro,
Which websites? Please advise.... cheers and tks...

IZ :D

Mercenary19
23-06-2004, 04:21 PM
I just came back from Kaohsiung last week. Frankly, there's not much happening there. To bonk, you would have to pay at least NT$2500, for a PRC. For local Taiwanese at least NT$3500. What I suggest is that you go to Crazy horse, which is next to Isetan. Go for the pole dancing show and its more interesting. There'll be girls going round to sit on you. The tip is around NT$100. There are also ladyboy. However their tip is NT$200 (don't know why have to pay more). When you leave the place and walk around the area, there'll be OKTapproaching you and ask you whether you want any lady or not. The price is what I told you earlier.
There's also this chain hotel know as ???? which is similar to our hotel 81. The rate for 1 night is about NT$580. For 2 hours I think is from NT$220 onwards. There's 2 channel showing all the adult movies. And there are girls going in and out of this place. They'll also throw in their name card under the door.
If you just want to go and hang around the pub, go down to ????. Lots of pub there.
Enjoy yourself there.

Mercenary19
23-06-2004, 04:35 PM
I just came back from Kaohsiung last week. Frankly, there's not much happening there. To bonk, you would have to pay at least NT$2500, for a PRC. For local Taiwanese at least NT$3500. What I suggest is that you go to Crazy horse, which is next to Isetan. Go for the pole dancing show and its more interesting. There'll be girls going round to sit on you. The tip is around NT$100. There are also ladyboy. However their tip is NT$200 (don't know why have to pay more). When you leave the place and walk around the area, there'll be OKTapproaching you and ask you whether you want any lady or not. The price is what I told you earlier.
There's also this chain hotel know as ???? which is similar to our hotel 81. The rate for 1 night is about NT$580. For 2 hours I think is from NT$220 onwards. There's 2 channel showing all the adult movies. And there are girls going in and out of this place. They'll also throw in their name card under the door.
If you just want to go and hang around the pub, go down to ????. Lots of pub there.
Enjoy yourself there.

lustyboi23
23-06-2004, 09:34 PM
hey brother, since u so lonely. let mi give u some advice. i went for reservisits in may this yr. my R n R was in kaohsiung. they post mi to this very fucking lousy 1 star hotel, and i though man!! this is the end of my R n R. but , i was delighted in the end. my hotel is a brothel actually in disguise. the lady who is like the hse keeping person is like a okt. she brings PRCs for u to chose and if u dun like. she can bring another one. till u like. i think they stay at the apartment blks nearby. well as the earlier brothers mention, it's 2000 nt for a prc. and around my hotel, its also paradise. cos there r many pimps in scooters chasing u asking if u like to have any gals???

so enjoy yr trip brother, and post a field report when u come back. anyway here's a clue to where i stay, its across the road from a school which is next to the shopping centre that is next to the new bus station.

Redliner
24-06-2004, 03:50 PM
Enjoy yourself there.

Been to Kaohsiung in 2001,2002 and April this year for reservists.
Always visit the Medditerriean Sea Spra near to the new Far East 21 shopping centre.
Entry free is NT$240(if u show your camp pass, additional discount of 20%).
Inside there are 3 mini cinema which shows hard core blue film and as well as
some action film from HK.
The spa offer full facilities which include hot and cold pool,steam rm and even a mini swimming.
The OKT will come around asking u whether u wat "special".But the price here ts steep...NT$3800(o.n.o) for fulll-course which include hot oil massage and
FJ.NT$2600 for HJ with massage.Mostly girls from china, but with soild skills and figure.

ridleys76
25-06-2004, 01:43 AM
My personally experience is that Taiwan is not a good place for commercial sex. But it's definitely easy to befriend those lovely chicks, esp in the southern part like Kao Hsiong. And they are so open-minded as long as they like you. In fact they have a good regard of Singaporean men hehe!

One trick that my friend mentioned to me was to approach the chick and ask her for directions in English. She'll likely kan cheong since she doesn't know how to reply. Then you switch to mandarin and she'll be wowed!

Devore
26-06-2004, 01:12 AM
hey brother, since u so lonely. let mi give u some advice. i went for reservisits in may this yr. my R n R was in kaohsiung. they post mi to this very fucking lousy 1 star hotel, and i though man!! this is the end of my R n R. but , i was delighted in the end. my hotel is a brothel actually in disguise. the lady who is like the hse keeping person is like a okt. she brings PRCs for u to chose and if u dun like. she can bring another one. till u like. i think they stay at the apartment blks nearby. well as the earlier brothers mention, it's 2000 nt for a prc. and around my hotel, its also paradise. cos there r many pimps in scooters chasing u asking if u like to have any gals???

so enjoy yr trip brother, and post a field report when u come back. anyway here's a clue to where i stay, its across the road from a school which is next to the shopping centre that is next to the new bus station.

suppose to go taiwan this may ..but deferred.... well the last time during ns...the hotels they booked in KS for us are like those love hotel...coz i ask the local people....about it... they are cheap...and no need go for Commercial sex in KS....go around the area where sells lotsa Jap stuff...walk around....ask the salegirls....coz in my last trip ..the girls wanted to come to my hotel room...but i last min ...got scared....

onlytellu
26-06-2004, 04:06 PM
My personally experience is that Taiwan is not a good place for commercial sex. But it's definitely easy to befriend those lovely chicks, esp in the southern part like Kao Hsiong. And they are so open-minded as long as they like you. In fact they have a good regard of Singaporean men hehe!

One trick that my friend mentioned to me was to approach the chick and ask her for directions in English. She'll likely kan cheong since she doesn't know how to reply. Then you switch to mandarin and she'll be wowed!

Yooz brudder, u are right man. I was there in 2001 and 2002 for more than 1 yr for my ns. Got gals approach us the singaporeans. Quite easy to impress them with your english. I managed to sian one of the gals there which happened to be my gf now. lolz

Persistent Lee
14-12-2010, 02:38 PM
To bros based in Kaohsiung City,

Any budget or mid-tier KTV to recommend to me, I will be there on business trips in Jan 2011.

Thanks

Cerberus
14-12-2010, 03:20 PM
Yes...Taiwan gals generally have a good impression of SG guys. They think our ability to speak English is a great asset.
I went to biz trip in Hsinchu recently and the gals there are much more friendly than our local Sg sluts.
Maybe doesn't apply to Taipei gals....But if in other areas, can try to chit chat w the locals. No harm trying.

The one phrase I hear the most in Taiwan is Huan Ying Guang Lin 欢迎光临.......hearing these words from those cute shop assistants is wow!!!
I can feel their sincerity and it really makes one feel good.

bfreemen
14-12-2010, 03:34 PM
http://www.taiwan-sex.com/bbs/

there is a section just like SBF

regards

Persistent Lee
14-12-2010, 03:57 PM
Yes...Taiwan gals generally have a good impression of SG guys. They think our ability to speak English is a great asset.
I went to biz trip in Hsinchu recently and the gals there are much more friendly than our local Sg sluts.
Maybe doesn't apply to Taipei gals....But if in other areas, can try to chit chat w the locals. No harm trying.

The one phrase I hear the most in Taiwan is Huan Ying Guang Lin 欢迎光临.......hearing these words from those cute shop assistants is wow!!!
I can feel their sincerity and it really makes one feel good.

That nice :D

I will be staying in Grand Hi-Lai Hotel 高雄漢來大飯店 I think the same building in Hanshin Department Store. I wondering any KTV nearby there :p

Persistent Lee
14-12-2010, 04:00 PM
http://www.taiwan-sex.com/bbs/

there is a section just like SBF

regards

Quite difficult to read ROC Chinese characters :( thanks :p