PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Day

Luna
13-02-2004, 10:00 PM
Any bros out there going to spend the day with their tiraks? :rolleyes:

jon2000sg
15-02-2004, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by SEX EMPEROR
Good question...from 11am to maybe 7pm booked by my gf and after that booked by the other gal..somemore i booked hotel to screw her up again liao...:D

tomolo buy her lucky no and my lucky no in permutation...dun ask me if u r supporter of mine...dun say i din give tip haha.....

wo! indeed an emperor?
how about a mass orgy?

lingoBoy
21-02-2004, 09:40 AM
Good question...from 11am to maybe 7pm booked by my gf and after that booked by the other gal..somemore i booked hotel to screw her up again liao...:D

tomolo buy her lucky no and my lucky no in permutation...dun ask me if u r supporter of mine...dun say i din give tip haha.....

Chee bye mother fucker!!!!!:mad: Don't talk big lah,DOG!!!

lingoBoy
21-02-2004, 12:59 PM
A few mths ago..u started yr stupid nickname going ard talking abt eating PRC 'S shit....sighed! i reply to ur comments bec i worry u dunno that u still SHIT-TALKING aGAIN! PSE CONTINUE.............:D

Shut up or meet up!!!! Na bei chee bye!!!

jon2000sg
21-02-2004, 01:53 PM
:o

come on baby light my fire
come on baby set the nite on fire

lingoBoy
22-02-2004, 12:00 AM
:o

Fuck you! Got guts we meet up and talk face to face in Geylang! Don't hide behind the monitor screen like a coward!!! Fuck your mother!!!!:mad:

lingoBoy
22-02-2004, 03:35 PM
eat shit, talk shit, maybe eat yr mother's shit can cure! hey cannot entertained u anymore....shit all in yr mind huh..better go consult a vet.:D

If you got guts,meet up with me,and i am gonna beat the shit outta you!!! FUCKER!!!