PDA

View Full Version : A great gem to share with all bros

lickmiup
31-12-2009, 02:53 PM
Just went rounding with a group of frens. Notice this PRC lady with nice n big boods. Actually is her boods that caught my attention.

She smile at me and we agreed with our deal n I drove her to Bencoolen 81. She is chatty and from China. I almost cant drive properly as her boods really damn solid n cant wait to lick n feel them.

Once check in, I immed hold her from back n she smell nice. Her boods really huge n firm ( strongly recommend for bros who love firm n solid boods). Play with her nipples and kiss her lightly at her neck. Hmm..not bad no rejection from her.

Then process to shower, during it get her do blow for me. I will say not bad but not the best. Can feel abit of teething..

Dry ourselves up, we process to the bed. She allow kissing and licking as I know some PRC dun allow. I keep licking n sucking her boods as I am a boods person. Damn smooth n solid.. Push my dick into her mouth n have a mouth fuck... She is rather ok with it, no rejection too.. :D

After abt 5mins, I move south to lick her. Can feel her wettness by then and I just push into her love hold. Her moan is soft but she is damn wet. Get her to ride on me while I play with her boods.. hahaha..

Finally load my cum in doggie position, of cos in cap.

Name:Wen Wen
Stat: 36C-25-36
Ht/WT: Abt 1.6 (nt very tall) 49kg (from my own view)
FJ: 8/10 (willing to please)
BBBJ: 6/10 (abit teething)
CIM: Never try (maybe you have to check with her)
GFE: 7/10
RTF: Will
Damage: $130 1hr 1shot exlc rm. + tip $20

Bros dun mistaken I am not her OKT, I shared with her abt SBF and she willing to post here to earn more. I am just sharing with bros this great gem from PRC. Bros who willing to try can pm me and I can share her contact. She let me have her pics too, so I will email to sincere bros only. Once again I am not her OKT, just helpping n sharing this gem. Up me if bros here find this gem good. Happy New Year

mahatair
01-01-2010, 12:27 AM
Pitching tent.

johnny_boy
02-01-2010, 12:47 PM
130/1/1 for PRC??? issnt that a bit too steep?
jus my humble thoughts.

howck001
02-01-2010, 01:05 PM
130/1/1 for PRC??? issnt that a bit too steep?
jus my humble thoughts.

may be he is increasing the price .. ha ha ha