PDA

View Full Version : Alibaba FR and pricing guide

thaigers
14-02-2004, 03:37 AM
Heard about ABB alot and decided to go and have a look with some friends.

Traffic was jammed right up to the singapore checkpoint and woodlands at about 830pm. got to ABB at about 10pm (KNN).

The 'shop front' has bright lights and ABB in chinese and some malay words. I didnt see any 'doors', except a guy (with a walkie talkie) sittin outside the establishment. We approached him and told him the number of person and he relay the info inside, machiam like damn high security. Then a door opened and we were led upstairs. The deco inside was quite good. Was shown to one room. Went in and knn where is the bloody TV??? Was told a small room no TV and only Medium room have. Then we ordered a tub of 4 small heineken. Came with fruits, agar, nuts and also towel (pricing later).

Saw girls walking outside the room. Then the 'waiter' ask if have any preference for girls. And a bunch of girls came in , presumably Thai pooyings. They all just rush in and i siam them and act not interested. After a while, they went away (no action).

Later asked the 'waiter' to bring in some PRC chicks or malaysian chicks. One came in (dunno what nationality, num is 707, i think malaysian or maybe thai, speaks chinese and understand thai). Then the 'waiter' bring in another girl wanted to reject but ok lah, first time there so just take. She is a thai, dont know any other language other than thai, luckily i can speak a little bit of thai, so still able to make some conversation, otherwise have to reject liao.

So once she sat down beside me, start to rubba my dick liao, and also do some frenching lah. Action quite similar to those in KTV (those that can play one). In the mean time, since no other girls come in , so just stik to this lah ( i think this one also not popular one cos sit with me the whole time and didnt leave). My friend went to bonk her girl first. After that, me and the girl just rubba inside. A bit boring cos no tv and cannot sing song. But then can rubba until song. She kept asking me want to go short time, so i said after my fren is back.

When my friend return, i walk with the girl to the 'room' which is outside the estab. when i walk out with the girl, a 'waiter' said $RM100. so i give it to him. Then cont walking to the behind of the estab which has a black gate and lock. On my way to the room, some people just relay the info(that i am going) to others using walkie talkie. Then at the back lane took a short walk to a semi D house.

The room was sparsely furnished with only a bed and 2 pillows. Has mirrors on the wall and ceiling (but this may vary from room to room). Has a shower facility also. The FJ was rather sop, so will not describe here. After the job is done, came out and a guy carrying walkie talkie ask me to give tips for 'seeing water'. Knn so i gave him RM10 (i thought its a little bit too much, maybe RM2 will do??). Then go back to the 'ktv room'. the girl after the Fj will not be following you to the room unless you want.

The pricing as follows:
'KTV room' small (vip charge) $RM38
Drinks(tub of 4 small heineken) RM62
towel RM4
Fruits RM15
NUTS RM10
Govt tax 5% 6.45
SVC charge 15% 19.35
Total RM154.80
However, we were charged an additional of $12 (hand written at the bottom of bill) for god knows what. so grand total RM166.80 (also hand written).

FJ RM100 after happy hour 9.30pm
Rm70 before happy hour (not sure about H/H price)

I did not see any PRC girls there, mainly Indo and Thai, which i feel were not of very good quality.

For brothers who wanna go there for first time, this is just a guide. Hope it helps. Going with a bigger group actually helps up the fun factor. So brothers can consider joining Mr Devil for his mission.

andyqkw
14-02-2004, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by thaigers
My friend went to bonk her girl first. Wa, your friend is a girl arh :confused:

Anyway, the other time when I went there with my friend, was being charged RM122 (room charge + 2 bottle of beer). As for the girl, the charge was RM70 as i did her inside the room. But I must say that the service is bad cos' as soon as i've finished bonking her, kept on pestering me to pay her and as soon as I did, she left the room never to come back leaving me and my friend's sitting inside the room for 2 whole hours like some idiot. Even the Captian doesn't bothers coming in the act act a bit. Must say that the service is bad and vow never to go back there again...

cheongkid
14-02-2004, 01:17 PM
RM10 for the 'see water' guy is too much, RM2 is enough liao. It's advisable to change small notes which will come in handy when giving to those guys and the ah jies.

Bro, did you pay by cash or card? I think the RM12 was tips for the captains.

Got PRC girls from Yunnan but mostly ang pai, sometimes got to wait very long for them.

ABB can bonk in the room meh? How long ago was that?

sexytoy.com.sg
14-02-2004, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by andyqkw
Wa, your friend is a girl arh :confused:

Anyway, the other time when I went there with my friend, was being charged RM122 (room charge + 2 bottle of beer). As for the girl, the charge was RM70 as i did her inside the room. But I must say that the service is bad cos' as soon as i've finished bonking her, kept on pestering me to pay her and as soon as I did, she left the room never to come back leaving me and my friend's sitting inside the room for 2 whole hours like some idiot. Even the Captian doesn't bothers coming in the act act a bit. Must say that the service is bad and vow never to go back there again...

That's so typical of them ............sian

thaigers
14-02-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
RM10 for the 'see water' guy is too much, RM2 is enough liao. It's advisable to change small notes which will come in handy when giving to those guys and the ah jies.

Got PRC girls from Yunnan but mostly ang pai, sometimes got to wait very long for them.

ya, when we were leaving, the ah jies (or ah soh ) came in and ask for money. KNN, we ask them why must give them. In the end we just walk off.

Next time maybe i will pay $1 for 'see water' guy. cos 1st time pay too much liao.

thaigers
14-02-2004, 05:16 PM
Wa, your friend is a girl arh :confused:

ya. bonk liao girl will not come back. next time go there rubba until 'song' and wait until the girl beg you to ask them to bonk her then you go, if not not worth.

bonk in the 'ktv room' i suppose is during happy hour for 70Rm lah .

BTW, will the girl do BJ and HJ in the 'ktv' room?? how much to pay them? I suppose can do in the toilet as it is a communal one:rolleyes:

andyqkw
16-02-2004, 11:45 AM
ya. bonk liao girl will not come back. next time go there rubba until 'song' and wait until the girl beg you to ask them to bonk her then you go, if not not worth.

BTW, will the girl do BJ and HJ in the 'ktv' room?? how much to pay them? I suppose can do in the toilet as it is a communal one:rolleyes: Yes, they'll do HJ and BJ inside the KTV room and it is part and parcel of the service that you've paid for in the RM70 which means that if you come during the HJ or BJ, then it's bye bye time and off they go the moment you paid up...

MrDevil
18-02-2004, 01:53 AM
Later asked the 'waiter' to bring in some PRC chicks or malaysian chicks. One came in (dunno what nationality, num is 707, i think malaysian or maybe thai, speaks chinese and understand thai). Then the 'waiter' bring in another girl wanted to reject but ok lah, first time there so just take. She is a thai, dont know any other language other than thai, luckily i can speak a little bit of thai, so still able to make some conversation, otherwise have to reject liao.

707 is from Yunan, border with thai. So could speak pretty well thai and mandarin, one of the ang pai there. Was her first customer when she just reached ABB.

The room was sparsely furnished with only a bed and 2 pillows. Has mirrors on the wall and ceiling (but this may vary from room to room). Has a shower facility also. The FJ was rather sop, so will not describe here. After the job is done, came out and a guy carrying walkie talkie ask me to give tips for 'seeing water'. Knn so i gave him RM10 (i thought its a little bit too much, maybe RM2 will do??). Then go back to the 'ktv room'. the girl after the Fj will not be following you to the room unless you want.

The tips are free will, though the guy could ask more politely. He is a new guy, I dont quite like the way he talk too.

The pricing as follows:
'KTV room' small (vip charge) $RM38
Drinks(tub of 4 small heineken) RM62
towel RM4
Fruits RM15
NUTS RM10
Govt tax 5% 6.45
SVC charge 15% 19.35
Total RM154.80
However, we were charged an additional of $12 (hand written at the bottom of bill) for god knows what. so grand total RM166.80 (also hand written).

If you spread it to 2 persons, the share is only about Rm80+/person, lesse than SGD40. You cant probably get half of the value here in Spore. 2 big bottle of beers cost you only Rm56, cheaper by RM6 for drinking the same amount of beer.

FJ RM100 after happy hour 9.30pm
Rm70 before happy hour (not sure about H/H price)

Happy hour price is RM50, except selective few who got a special price but there is reason for everything. It's either she is new or she looks good. But bear in mind that happy hour bonking time is shorter.

I did not see any PRC girls there, mainly Indo and Thai, which i feel were not of very good quality.

You can tell the captains to bring in PRC for you to view. I bet you have not got a chance to view all of them yet, their current stock volume is easily 130+. Even regular like me are having problem to recognise all the good no, letting alone trying all of them.

For brothers who wanna go there for first time, this is just a guide. Hope it helps. Going with a bigger group actually helps up the fun factor. So brothers can consider joining Mr Devil for his mission.

Nice report, bro... so details. Things will get better once you frequent there and know the gals that you wanna.

MrDevil
18-02-2004, 01:59 AM
Yes, they'll do HJ and BJ inside the KTV room and it is part and parcel of the service that you've paid for in the RM70 which means that if you come during the HJ or BJ, then it's bye bye time and off they go the moment you paid up...

If you are there for happy hour, Rm50 could get you a full bonk with BJ. Unlike Sakura, I doubt any of the gal offering a full BJ or HJ at RM70, probably just to tease and seduce you upto the bonking room. The system in ABB works differently.

MrDevil
18-02-2004, 02:02 AM

BTW, will the girl do BJ and HJ in the 'ktv' room?? how much to pay them? I suppose can do in the toilet as it is a communal one:rolleyes:

depending on the gal, its not a written rule tat she dont return after bonking.. some are just too busy with lots of others on the q to up her.

hahhaha, i doubt you can do in the toilet, seriously.

MrDevil
18-02-2004, 02:06 AM

Now got more really high quality stock came in, just got one attracted me on first glance, will keep this target for awhile ... heheheeh

ABB can bonk in the room? unless with special arrangement but you will stll pay the same price as you bonk comfortably in bonking room.

MrDevil
18-02-2004, 02:12 AM
ya, when we were leaving, the ah jies (or ah soh ) came in and ask for money. KNN, we ask them why must give them. In the end we just walk off.

Next time maybe i will pay $1 for 'see water' guy. cos 1st time pay too much liao.

if you go to other LSB, you will be even more freigthened with more Ah Jieh.. and probably throw their shoes at you if you tell them Why must pay.

These Ah Jieh are there for a purpose, especially when there is a raid. Though everyone find them very annoying. Wont hurt if just to tip RM10 to be shared among them.

Reaper
18-02-2004, 12:13 PM
Bro Devil,

I have to go into semi reitrement very soon.....so wen u going to bring me to ABB to find angel......still ABB virgin :(

greenbird
18-02-2004, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Reaper
Bro Devil,

I have to go into semi reitrement very soon.....so wen u going to bring me to ABB to find angel......still ABB virgin :(

you sure or not...still no touch angel yet...this fri, on?..sms me if ok...I'll call them once I got your reply...cheers

greenbird
18-02-2004, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by MrDevil
Now got more really high quality stock came in, just got one attracted me on first glance, will keep this target for awhile ... heheheeh

ABB can bonk in the room? unless with special arrangement but you will stll pay the same price as you bonk comfortably in bonking room.

I think the bro may have mistaken SK with ABB...SK can bonk in room for RM70...

for ABB, it's a NO NO....unless you know lah...haha...

keep your target for a while?...after I show you the new gals on coming fri...I think you will kick her away fast fast...haha...

Reaper
18-02-2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by greenbird
you sure or not...still no touch angel yet...this fri, on?..sms me if ok...I'll call them once I got your reply...cheers

Bro GB,
Thanx for the help, but Q only leaving on 1st march...so it would have to be march....will definately let you know..........

andyqkw
18-02-2004, 05:51 PM
I think the bro may have mistaken SK with ABB...SK can bonk in room for RM70...

for ABB, it's a NO NO....unless you know lah...haha...

keep your target for a while?...after I show you the new gals on coming fri...I think you will kick her away fast fast...haha... There is no mistake, just been there last month and me and my friends bonk the girl inside the room for RM70...

thaigers
19-02-2004, 12:38 AM
if you go to other LSB, you will be even more freigthened with more Ah Jieh.. and probably throw their shoes at you if you tell them Why must pay.

These Ah Jieh are there for a purpose, especially when there is a raid. Though everyone find them very annoying. Wont hurt if just to tip RM10 to be shared among them.

ok bro. thanks for the advice. will know what to do next time if visit again.

cheers

draken
21-02-2004, 01:12 AM
actually at first i find it fuck up that even caretakers at fuck house wans tips..however i think most bros will give reagrdless rm2 or rm10... so the best thing is to give them when u enter the fuck house.. at least they will give u a better room.. coz some fuck rooms in Abb dont have bath rooms futhermore some of the matteress really cannot make it.. normally i will give 1st and the caretaker will get me a good room and wont come knocking at my door.. just imagine happy hr only 25mins to fuck... for me i just treat it as part of the fuck money...

dths056
22-02-2004, 02:08 AM
bro draken, so u must be the regular there.......
Any nice chicks to intro...their no......... any new one???

RockHarder
22-02-2004, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by dths056

Jus went there on Fri, very quiet and not much gals working. The quality seems dropped as compared to last year.

Tried M9 (Thai) that night so here's my short FR;

Looks: 7
Body: 7 (tits lover 8, haha... me a tits lover)
Attitude: Quiet (or izzit bo chap?)
AR: No
BJ: 5
FJ: 3 (you can call it dead fish but she's quite a tight one)
RTF: Nope

she cant really speak english. Not initiative at all (wear cap also DIY). a very sianzzz night.

thaigers
22-02-2004, 03:36 AM
Last Fri tried M15 Thai girl from CM. looks ok lah.
body : stocky type, slightly bak chai
boobs : A only
service: not bad. some cat bath and BJ. can finger and eat pussy, but i didnt try lah.
AR : none
FJ : accommodating, try a few position without complain. one thing good about her is pussy very tight (one of the tightest i have tried (i suppose she is still new to this ). Because of that, cum damn fast. shiok!

RTF: will not return fuck as not really that good lookin. Want tight pussy can try lah.

draken
22-02-2004, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by dths056

611 is not bad,.... thai with big breast should have D cup

maybe u can try their 600 series... they are rather new abt 2 months... all thais but quite good.. some got happy hr some dont.... sorry bro.. cant really remember their nos...

MrDevil
23-02-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by RockHarder
Jus went there on Fri, very quiet and not much gals working. The quality seems dropped as compared to last year.

Tried M9 (Thai) that night so here's my short FR;

Looks: 7
Body: 7 (tits lover 8, haha... me a tits lover)
Attitude: Quiet (or izzit bo chap?)
AR: No
BJ: 5
FJ: 3 (you can call it dead fish but she's quite a tight one)
RTF: Nope

she cant really speak english. Not initiative at all (wear cap also DIY). a very sianzzz night.

Yeah, M9 got a pair of very nice boots, I cant control my hands from grapping them, even with my gal sitting next to me. She is wild, playful and fun ... Cant blame on the service part as she is there barely than 3 weeks. With more training and a little patience, I am sure she can do much better.

MrDevil
23-02-2004, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by draken

maybe u can try their 600 series... they are rather new abt 2 months... all thais but quite good.. some got happy hr some dont.... sorry bro.. cant really remember their nos...

depending on which 600 series, most came at least 2 months plus liao, not considerd new to ABB standard, you should try those lesser than a week.. now thats called new. The pussy still fresh and yummy :D

MrDevil
23-02-2004, 05:00 PM
actually at first i find it fuck up that even caretakers at fuck house wans tips..however i think most bros will give reagrdless rm2 or rm10... so the best thing is to give them when u enter the fuck house.. at least they will give u a better room.. coz some fuck rooms in Abb dont have bath rooms futhermore some of the matteress really cannot make it.. normally i will give 1st and the caretaker will get me a good room and wont come knocking at my door.. just imagine happy hr only 25mins to fuck... for me i just treat it as part of the fuck money...

tipping for the caretaker is really upto you, perhaps if he recognise you better, you get to bonk slightly longer or better room subject to availability of rooms. But arrangement of going to which house, its depends on the captain arrangement when you pay up for bonking. Only one house has mirror, so you can specify that and if you dont mind to wait a little longer if the house is full.

RockHarder
24-02-2004, 12:45 AM
Yeah, M9 got a pair of very nice boots, I cant control my hands from grapping them, even with my gal sitting next to me. She is wild, playful and fun ... Cant blame on the service part as she is there barely than 3 weeks. With more training and a little patience, I am sure she can do much better.

yeah yeah, got potential to be an Ang Pai there. :D

mayb i shld visit her again few weeks later. Let more skillful bros here "train" her up. hehe...

MrDevil
24-02-2004, 04:33 AM
yeah yeah, got potential to be an Ang Pai there. :D

mayb i shld visit her again few weeks later. Let more skillful bros here "train" her up. hehe...

I bet so, given time and some guidance, I believe she could easily become one of the top 10 very soon but then again, quite a number of potential candidate too. One of them attracted me on the first glance and made me extended another overnite. Hope this will keep me busy for awhile longer than the previous one ... haiz... am I being cruel or cold blooded ??

greenbird
24-02-2004, 07:36 AM

hi, bro...the quality as a whole had actually gone up...the situation you are facing is due to most of the top gals or the prettier and services better ones are kept away from the joint...most of them are only available when call on demand...

it is due to the exceptionally STRONG WIND which is blowing towards them at all direction...but the regulars do enjoy the same fun as they know who to call for and the joint also feel safer to have their gals with the regulars...

so do join Devil for the LSB mission once he get his ass back to town...cheers

greenbird
24-02-2004, 07:39 AM

why not try the M series...they are the latest batch (about a month)...beside that there are a few less than 1 week old...enjoy

MrDevil
24-02-2004, 02:13 PM
hi, bro...the quality as a whole had actually gone up...the situation you are facing is due to most of the top gals or the prettier and services better ones are kept away from the joint...most of them are only available when call on demand...

it is due to the exceptionally STRONG WIND which is blowing towards them at all direction...but the regulars do enjoy the same fun as they know who to call for and the joint also feel safer to have their gals with the regulars...

so do join Devil for the LSB mission once he get his ass back to town...cheers

will be back soon, will try to return to join everyone for this Fri.

thaigers
24-02-2004, 02:18 PM
Hi Mr Devil,

i f wanna join your ABB mission, how is the transport arrangement like??

Thanks

MrDevil
24-02-2004, 03:04 PM
Hi Mr Devil,

Thanks

usually all bros will meet up at Rochor Rd taxi stand to share a cab into Jb together. On return, we have private car contact to share car back together as well.

greenbird
27-02-2004, 12:26 AM
Hi Mr Devil,

Thanks

hi, bro...Devil will be MIA for a while...pm me if you interested in cheonging JB LSBs...I in on fri till sun...

ABB is the best choice at the moment, thu Wind is strong...after the one-month old M-series...2-series just arrived 2 days ago, pretty faces man...5 more 2-series coming in 1-2 weeks time with the A-series following...

toothbrush
01-03-2004, 02:08 PM
i have not been to ABB. i use to frequent APll 2.....
How can i select the gal i want i if i want to join you guy this fri?

cheongkid
01-03-2004, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by toothbrush
Sorry bro, no outing to ABB this Fri as the gang will be in Hatyai. Stay tuned next week.

MrDevil
01-03-2004, 06:27 PM

This Fri, we are at Hdy. As of now, you tell us your preference and we will give you the recommendation but time will come very soon that everyone could view the top gals photos from Devil Club.

MrDevil
01-03-2004, 06:34 PM
hi, bro...Devil will be MIA for a while...pm me if you interested in cheonging JB LSBs...I in on fri till sun...

ABB is the best choice at the moment, thu Wind is strong...after the one-month old M-series...2-series just arrived 2 days ago, pretty faces man...5 more 2-series coming in 1-2 weeks time with the A-series following...

Yeah, now Devil is busy building Devil Club and recruiting Devilians, so Bro Greenbird will help me to take lead to JB LSB. In fact, he got more latest updates and insider info than me.

toothbrush
01-03-2004, 11:42 PM
btw is there any charge for joining the club??
haha

MrDevil
02-03-2004, 02:04 AM
btw is there any charge for joining the club??
haha

its free to join, lots of nude photos and movies waiting for you... copy and paste the link at my signature, remove the space

toothbrush
02-03-2004, 02:41 PM
Mr devil... add my name to your club list..... :)

toothbrush
02-03-2004, 02:52 PM
Btw i hear from one of my friend's tirak in Apll2 that ABB has temporary close to the due strong wind... Is her information correct? Can anyone verify this ?

MrDevil
02-03-2004, 03:42 PM
Btw i hear from one of my friend's tirak in Apll2 that ABB has temporary close to the due strong wind... Is her information correct? Can anyone verify this ?

her info is not entirely correct, we just spend a nite in ABB on Sun nite. On high wind day, they do close the lightings or close front door to avoid attention. They prefer to let their gals book out during stormy days. Biz as usual on the rest of the days.

MrDevil
02-03-2004, 03:49 PM
Mr devil... add my name to your club list..... :)

pm me your yahoo id or email address to add you to the club, or you could copy and paste the add from my signature, remove the spacing

toothbrush
03-03-2004, 04:43 AM
pm me your yahoo id or email address to add you to the club, or you could copy and paste the add from my signature, remove the spacing
i was not able to join the club "There is no group called Devil _X_ Club." maybe i did something wrong or what.. anyway i msg u my email :)

MrDevil
03-03-2004, 11:17 AM
i was not able to join the club "There is no group called Devil _X_ Club." maybe i did something wrong or what.. anyway i msg u my email :)

Added you liao

fugitivezzz
08-03-2004, 12:06 PM
Heh Bro Devil,
I also cant seem to be able to join your group. Apparently there is no group called 111111111111. Thanx in advance for your assistance.

fugitivezzz
08-03-2004, 12:09 PM
Heh Bro Devil,
Oooppsss, i know the problem liaoz. Have to remove the spacing. Anyway, problem solved, so dun haf to trouble u liaoz.

MrDevil
08-03-2004, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by fugitivezzz
Heh Bro Devil,
Oooppsss, i know the problem liaoz. Have to remove the spacing. Anyway, problem solved, so dun haf to trouble u liaoz.

great to have you joining us, more great plan coming soon... so stay tuned

Garage1
16-03-2004, 12:33 AM
bro greenbird, check yr pm pls
thanks

MrDevil
16-03-2004, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by Garage1
bro greenbird, check yr pm pls
thanks

Bro Greenbird is currently overniting in JB, anything I can help?

Garage1
16-03-2004, 04:40 PM
bro devil. check yr PM..just some basic questions

MrDevil
16-03-2004, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Garage1
bro devil. check yr PM..just some basic questions

replied liao, if you wanna to go in to JB this Fri, you can PM greenbird for the arrangement. Couple of new bros oso planning to join him this Fri.

dodgyboy
17-03-2004, 05:55 PM

Mr Devil,

can i join the club? newbie here...
thanks.

cheongkid
17-03-2004, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by dodgyboy
Mr Devil,

can i join the club? newbie here...
thanks.
sure...why not? you're most welcome to join us. :)

http: //groups.yahoo.com/group/Devil _X_Club/join (omit the spaces)

abrams75
19-03-2004, 10:24 AM
Hi brudder,

those who had gone booking b4 in ABB.... i had some question...haha sorry if it is too silly but well i need to know...

1) What is the earliest time that i can bring a gal out from booking?

2) I know there is varies of pricing in the booking system...anyone out there know about it?

3) Lastly, can the gal be book out more then 1 day say 2 to 3 day for some short getaway??

PLs adviced....

:D

Regard...

fugitivezzz
19-03-2004, 10:39 AM

Heh Bro,
I am actually from JB. But i am schooling in spore lah. Erm, next time if u guys are goin over maybe can juz send me a sms, see if im at home or not loe. Then MAYBE can also provide transport for you guys lah. But most prob cant join u when im in JB lah.

Regards

Ahino
20-03-2004, 02:16 PM
seems like ABB is nice new outlet other then SK, have any brudder actually wonder how many bonks on average will a gal get every nite? :) now wonder they get trained up so soon;)

Rof|maoxz
20-03-2004, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by abrams75
Hi brudder,

those who had gone booking b4 in ABB.... i had some question...haha sorry if it is too silly but well i need to know...

I think is abt 2am. you can negotiate with the captain, of course you are willing to fork out more $$. Maybe bro devil is more aware of this.

2) I know there is varies of pricing in the booking system...anyone out there know about it?

HHF (Happy-Hour-Fuck) @ RM$50, RM$100 for 1hour of servicing. One captain whose name Ah B says order beer by jugs entitled to HHF. Dun knoe is it true. I still prefer by bottles. Booking is RM$300 as confirmed by Ah B.

3) Lastly, can the gal be book out more then 1 day say 2 to 3 day for some short getaway??

Wow, bro! You serious arh. I doubt you can book her for >24hrs man. Approach the captain for more detailed info. Enjoy!

PLs adviced....

Regard...

dodgyboy
21-03-2004, 03:40 AM
sure...why not? you're most welcome to join us. :)

http: //groups.yahoo.com/group/Devil _X_Club/join (omit the spaces)

hi, i dont know why ii omitted the _ and still get no page available.
can you Pm me?
appreciate it...

thanks.

cheongkid
21-03-2004, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by dodgyboy
hi, i dont know why ii omitted the _ and still get no page available.
can you Pm me?
appreciate it...

thanks.
bro, don't omit the underscore sign "_" but those blank spaces.

dodgyboy
22-03-2004, 02:00 AM
bro, don't omit the underscore sign "_" but those blank spaces.

thanks
bro.

got it.

MrDevil
22-03-2004, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by abrams75
Hi brudder,

As early as 12pm till 12pm the next day, refer as full day booking. Each gal may have different price, so you got to specify which gal you intend to book.

In general it depends on the timing and which gal. What do you wish to know?

Yes, we have been booking for few days continuously, the longest I have tried is continuous 4 days.

PLs adviced....

Regard...

MrDevil
22-03-2004, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by fugitivezzz
Heh Bro,
I am actually from JB. But i am schooling in spore lah. Erm, next time if u guys are goin over maybe can juz send me a sms, see if im at home or not loe. Then MAYBE can also provide transport for you guys lah. But most prob cant join u when im in JB lah.

Regards

Bro, the best way is for you to watch out for the posting and post to join us when you can. I have too little memory space to remember everything, pai say.

MrDevil
22-03-2004, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Ahino
seems like ABB is nice new outlet other then SK, have any brudder actually wonder how many bonks on average will a gal get every nite? :) now wonder they get trained up so soon;)

hmm.... average bonks varies between each gals but I tends to believe SK average bonks used to be several times higher than ABB gals.

cheongkid
22-03-2004, 12:44 PM
Welcome back DrDevil! Waiting for your juicy HDY FRs...:D

MrDevil
23-03-2004, 01:00 PM
Welcome back DrDevil! Waiting for your juicy HDY FRs...:D

Bro Cheongkid, wasted you did not join us this trip. So much more happening, so many suprises and so many romances ... Bro TingTing got the best laugh end of the day. 3 nites almost becoming 4 nite. Give me a bit of time to write the FR, this time one very very long

toothbrush
23-03-2004, 08:05 PM
welcome back mr devil....... bet u must have more to write on compare to last time

laifai
23-03-2004, 10:28 PM
Hi Bro Devil

Newbie here Which to join ur yahoo devil club
inorder to have more update info for the JB trip.

my yahoo email is [email protected]

MrDevil
24-03-2004, 01:34 AM
welcome back mr devil....... bet u must have more to write on compare to last time

yeah.. lots more sexciting happening but not so juicy bcos of some unpredictable suprises, wait for me to find the right time and mood to start hitting my keyboard.

Ahino
24-03-2004, 04:25 PM
hmm.... average bonks varies between each gals but I tends to believe SK average bonks used to be several times higher than ABB gals.

true loh , but generally still prefer ABB. at least less bonk mean fresher for the nite...and quality like better leh... No harsh feeling, just my own opinion:)

NOw election just over, can anyone update how's the wind? Enjoying halfway wind blow very low moral leh...

MrDevil
24-03-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Ahino
true loh , but generally still prefer ABB. at least less bonk mean fresher for the nite...and quality like better leh... No harsh feeling, just my own opinion:)

NOw election just over, can anyone update how's the wind? Enjoying halfway wind blow very low moral leh...

Each may have their preference and their fav gal at different joint.

The PM promised to keep his harsh stand and fight against corruption even after the election but let's see how long could his guys below keep on low budget. Expect the wind to continue for the next few weeks at least. Meanwhile, always safer to book gals out to enjoy your nite in the hotel.

thaigers
31-03-2004, 02:52 AM
Bro Gtan

Threesome at RM170 and for 1 1/2 hr.....wah lao, why dont take...wasted sia...

anyway, good fr

MrDevil
31-03-2004, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by gtan
Hey Bro, Just back from ABB. The first gal that sit beside me is "M14" won't forget her man. Know abit chinese and tell me se only 15 yr old. Believe her as she really look around that age. Very cute and sweet. Sit awhile only go out do business liao... Then I sian liao... Find another gal "M19". Rather big size. Fr YunNan. At first very reluctantly accept, but she is good man. We keep on chating while she lick me over. Even go to the extend of unzip my shorts and lick me with my underwear on. Then she proceed to exposed my swollen dick and wanted to lick it.. But I STOP her ( I scare leh... First time going there with friends). She laugh at me and ask why stop? Anyway, she then HJ me lor... Never CUM there as I pai seh, cos my friends some still no gals then lighting quite bright... She even ride on me and ride till as if she was getting orgasm. She say my dick powerful and with my dick, she can cum at least 5 times... She told me she is wet and tell me to feel her pussy... Super wet man... I worried liao ah... She ride on me with my underwear on only... Dunno dangerous or not leh..... The best part is that after that... "M14" Come back liao. I ask her to sit beside me (2 gals beside me). Talk awhile then I find out the "M14" have 5 bonking session today liao.. Hot sia... "M19" suggest that I take both of them together and charge me only 170RM.... She even tell the captain and captain giving me 1hr 30mins... Where can get so good price man.... FL not even the price liao... sigh.... I regret not taking both of them together... Dunno whats the experience like... Anyone have this experience before? Share here leh.... Sigh..... ABB really got chio gals... My friend got one PRC, dunno what number. Quite tall and really like model looks..... But keep pester my friend to up her, but my friend dun want.. Then She go away liao..... We total 8 ppl go... total damage excluding tips is 550RM....

Bro... you are indeed got yourselve the right gal. M series are the latest series there and has been most promising. M2 - shy quiet type, a little JC feel, M9 - wild and more playable, sexy figure with a pair of nice boobs is also as good.

I was not sure about the price of tama for RM170 for 1 hr 30 mins, this is a real good bargain. Usually they should charge RM200.

siaokia5
06-04-2004, 10:25 PM
Bro... you are indeed got yourselve the right gal. M series are the latest series there and has been most promising. M2 - shy quiet type, a little JC feel, M9 - wild and more playable, sexy figure with a pair of nice boobs is also as good.

I was not sure about the price of tama for RM170 for 1 hr 30 mins, this is a real good bargain. Usually they should charge RM200.

1hr 30mins is bonk as many times in the timeslot or cum liao finish liao?? :confused: thanks!

MrDevil
07-04-2004, 10:32 AM
Hi brudder,

Std time is 0200am but if you willing to pay more, you could get her out earlier. The usual time we got ours out is around 8pm, just nice for dinner.

Different girl and day may have different pricing and timing. So, unless you could confirm which gal and day you wanna to book her. Std pricing is 0200 - RM300, but with the current big wind, gals are tends to be available for booking earlier.

Yes, it is possible. Sometimes, we book a gal for 4 days continously to go Desaru, etc.. Check with them if they could be book for several days as most gal have their regular customers that do advance booking.

PLs adviced....

Regard...

MrDevil
07-04-2004, 10:50 AM
1hr 30mins is bonk as many times in the timeslot or cum liao finish liao?? :confused: thanks!

it should be 1 bonk on each gal but this is all between you and the gal, the house control the timing oni.

jbguy
07-04-2004, 06:44 PM

hey,my fren try b4,HJ/BJ can do in the room,just pay them 20rm and give them 5rm tip b4 u leave. is it cheaper & better u make love wif them.. :D

MachoDevilX
07-04-2004, 08:04 PM
I have tried a few girls in the private room (RM$100) and mange to cum twice within the single session. It actually depends on how well you can click with the girls.

Some of the girls I encounter even volunteer to give me a hj/bj after the session in the private room. Of course it will be back in the VIP room and it's FOC.

So, my idea is to treat the girls with respect and they will go to the extra mile to satify our needs.

:cool:

siaokia5
07-04-2004, 09:11 PM
I have tried a few girls in the private room (RM$100) and mange to cum twice within the single session. It actually depends on how well you can click with the girls.

Some of the girls I encounter even volunteer to give me a hj/bj after the session in the private room. Of course it will be back in the VIP room and it's FOC.

So, my idea is to treat the girls with respect and they will go to the extra mile to satify our needs.

hmm.....thanks for the tips!! ;)

Eifel7
08-04-2004, 05:17 PM
Just went down yesterday and its close~ BUT they will lead u to 99 if you just ask some ppl around there... Ask the durain stall and you will be lead~ =P

Cheers~

siaokia5
08-04-2004, 06:32 PM
Just went down yesterday and its close~ BUT they will lead u to 99 if you just ask some ppl around there... Ask the durain stall and you will be lead~ =P

Cheers~

whats 99?? :confused:

Eifel7
09-04-2004, 02:11 AM
Its another LSD around Sentosa Area... Its name is 99 something... =p

Cheers~ :cool:

cheongkid
09-04-2004, 11:27 AM

Cheers~
then how about golden million? closed as well?

Rof|maoxz
09-04-2004, 12:01 PM
then how about golden million? closed as well?

Still around.

Malaysian Datuk
09-04-2004, 03:10 PM
ABB is closed for renovations for 2 weeks until further notice. Official line is renovations but last reno done less than 1 year. heat from police is the real reason. WL most back to TG for Songkran or still in their homes but not working. Staff from ABB deployed to places like GM and APP for the time being. BTW Captains is still at door of ABB to bring unaware customers to the sisters joints of APP, GM and 99. Will keep the bros updated of developments here.

toothbrush
09-04-2004, 03:22 PM
ABB is closed for renovations for 2 weeks until further notice. Official line is renovations but last reno done less than 1 year. heat from police is the real reason. WL most back to TG for Songkran or still in their homes but not working. Staff from ABB deployed to places like GM and APP for the time being. BTW Captains is still at door of ABB to bring unaware customers to the sisters joints of APP, GM and 99. Will keep the bros updated of developments here.
app = apollo 2?
99? i never hear it before... malaysian datuk can clarify it with me?

Malaysian Datuk
09-04-2004, 03:32 PM
APP is Apollo yes all the joints is by same boss or have shares, connected one. GM is the best of the lot. 99 is old LeYiLe, IMHO the worst of the lot but if indo chciks is your cup of tea can try. Add RM10 can fuck them w/o cap.....terror MAN!

toothbrush
09-04-2004, 03:36 PM
APP is Apollo yes all the joints is by same boss or have shares, connected one. GM is the best of the lot. 99 is old LeYiLe, IMHO the worst of the lot but if indo chciks is your cup of tea can try. Add RM10 can fuck them w/o cap.....terror MAN!

indo is too wild for me... also gana "rape" by them last time... perhap should try out lixin.... and idea if it still sround?

Malaysian Datuk
09-04-2004, 03:41 PM
Lixin is still around. You like chong JB? Give me a buzz when you come in we can chong together.

toothbrush
09-04-2004, 03:48 PM
sure no problem.... i prefer thai gal more :) use to cheong apll2 quite often... recently swap to ABB now that it is closed have to go back to apll2 or other new places liao

coolgs
09-04-2004, 04:32 PM
hehe ,it's good infor/thank you ,brother

MrDevil
09-04-2004, 06:26 PM

Take away still available for regulars or thru regulars, keeping a lower profile on surface to bring the wind down. Sometimes, you just can't get too famous ;) too fast.

MrDevil
09-04-2004, 06:28 PM
sure no problem.... i prefer thai gal more :) use to cheong apll2 quite often... recently swap to ABB now that it is closed have to go back to apll2 or other new places liao

GM is flooding with new stocks in preparation to be the next wave, though always on high alert.

toothbrush
09-04-2004, 06:37 PM
GM is flooding with new stocks in preparation to be the next wave, though always on high alert.
Mr devil you are the man... so when the new stock arrive??haha :cool:

uchin
09-04-2004, 11:38 PM
anybody cheong jb lsb again?
Hope to join you all..

MrDevil
10-04-2004, 12:12 AM
Mr devil you are the man... so when the new stock arrive??haha :cool:

Last week we got a call from two of their agents to view few new gals, supposely to be better than my ex gal there (as she just return back to BKK) but I have not got chance to check out them yet. Probably got to wait till I return Spore first

toothbrush
10-04-2004, 01:23 AM
Last week we got a call from two of their agents to view few new gals, supposely to be better than my ex gal there (as she just return back to BKK) but I have not got chance to check out them yet. Probably got to wait till I return Spore first
ok i be waitng for your return

hohoman
11-04-2004, 05:41 AM
ABB, will be close for 2 weeks, went down yesterday, were redirected by O.K.T Kelvin to another place called 99.THe new joint, cannot make it.fuck -up service and the gals there all got fuck-up attidue.

Rof|maoxz
11-04-2004, 12:28 PM
ABB, will be close for 2 weeks, went down yesterday, were redirected by O.K.T Kelvin to another place called 99.THe new joint, cannot make it.fuck -up service and the gals there all got fuck-up attidue.

LSB 99 more pricey den ABB, furthermore alot of FODs (foreign object damage, aunties and unwanted gers.)

seth
11-04-2004, 01:30 PM
Any recommendation of gals....thnaks in advance.

dths056
12-04-2004, 03:34 PM

:eek:
Hello bro,
then u got other nice place to intro??? :confused:

gigx
12-04-2004, 10:32 PM

I went during last Friday. Was a bit surprised those lights were off. Only to realised that ABB was closed for 2 weeks. That new joint pretty near to SK, but definitely not worth going. Those fuckers claim that the rates are the same as ABB but later we realised that they con as clean.

Just some useful advise for bros here.

Go there before 8:00p.m to have happy hour bonking rates. RM$50.
I reached there at about 8:15p.m. Before I entered, that stupid dick told me that it's still RM$50 as similar to ABB. It's only after during at the counter with the girl, the OKT told me that happy hour is from 3p.m to 8p.m! After 8p.m the rates are at RM$85.

Beer per jug is at around RM$55. A lot of FOD walking around the place. Even those fucking dicks are pushing you horrible fish fingers food at RM$10 per plate! The aunties there are swarming like crockroaches! Plenty! There was one that even offered to sit on my friend's lap and do some funny stuff! My friend pay her RM$2 and ask her to get out!

I notice some of the girls are from ABB. I would say some of these girls at 99 are pretty good and hot. Especially one with short blond hair and ultra micro mini skirt! Didn't have to chance to know her name or number. The girl I got not too bad. Pretty playful and wild. At least among the other 5 of the girls inside the room, she is the most sociable. The other rest all pretty fucked up.

The good part, one of my friend got a really stunning and pretty one. She's very very sweet and quiet. She left a very deep impression on me, because she was hitting out on me. Probably hoping that I will have her on my second round. I know that she only started working 4 days ago. So she's very fresh and new. Probably that's why my friend told me that she really don't know much stuffs when during inside the room.

Total damage: RM$320 for 3 jugs. Shared between 6 person.

RTF? No.
Maybe only for that sweet girl which I will always remember her number and face. Awwww...
Hopefully she will be ABB next new girl.

banker
15-04-2004, 04:21 PM
anyone recommand few good young service girls for overnight ???

this monday night going to booking overnight.

go straight to counter ask for overnight ?

pay and bring out ? how much ?

thank you...hope help.

MrDevil
15-04-2004, 04:47 PM
anyone recommand few good young service girls for overnight ???

this monday night going to booking overnight.

go straight to counter ask for overnight ?

pay and bring out ? how much ?

thank you...hope help.

go which counter and book from where? ABB is temp closed. You could probably get some of their gals from 99 or you could try your luck at GM. You can book them out directly after selected the right target.

Std price is Rm300 from 0200 ~ 1200 the next day.

draken
16-04-2004, 01:41 AM

i agree wit u bro....abb only got 6-7 ah jies .. just give them RM12 to share wont hurt much.. i had been to others when not only ah jies but also young gals whom i had never touch came in to ask for tips when the pimp anounce thru the air our room is billing... hahahahaha

Malaysian Datuk
21-04-2004, 03:15 PM
ABB, will be close for 2 weeks, went down yesterday, were redirected by O.K.T Kelvin to another place called 99.THe new joint, cannot make it.fuck -up service and the gals there all got fuck-up attidue. I already told you guys that 99 is the worst joint of the lot. Even ultimate is the same boss, he left the day to day operations to his managers. and the system in 99 is fuck up and expensive that like the ones who been there can testify alot of FOD. One more thing, the manager in charge of 99 is one big MTF. Better dun argue with him about the bill especially if u are newbie or Sillyporean. this joint like to ask u to buy lady drinks for the gals(the gers dun get a single cent cut). they dun have mummy but the 5 or 6 ah jie will kill you. someone liken them to roaches but more like refugees to me! a number of ABB staff now in 99 so ABB regulars might feel obliged to go there but insist to go GM instead. much better in everything overall. for booking in GM can find Xiao Wu....a nice guy. i am thinking of a MAYDAY chong session but not sure if i organise one will anyone keen to join me. Want to meet samsters with same interests.

ahsengahmeng
27-04-2004, 12:13 AM
I already told you guys that 99 is the worst joint of the lot. Even ultimate is the same boss, he left the day to day operations to his managers. and the system in 99 is fuck up and expensive that like the ones who been there can testify alot of FOD. One more thing, the manager in charge of 99 is one big MTF. Better dun argue with him about the bill especially if u are newbie or Sillyporean. this joint like to ask u to buy lady drinks for the gals(the gers dun get a single cent cut). they dun have mummy but the 5 or 6 ah jie will kill you. someone liken them to roaches but more like refugees to me! a number of ABB staff now in 99 so ABB regulars might feel obliged to go there but insist to go GM instead. much better in everything overall. for booking in GM can find Xiao Wu....a nice guy. i am thinking of a MAYDAY chong session but not sure if i organise one will anyone keen to join me. Want to meet samsters with same interests.

has ABB reopen???
anyone knows??

MrDevil
27-04-2004, 12:25 AM
has ABB reopen???
anyone knows??

ABB will reopen soon, but wont make it by this May Day. ABB will get a brand new sign board as well, that's much I could reveal right now, perhaps more will be known to public in coming weeks.

MrDevil
27-04-2004, 12:38 AM
I already told you guys that 99 is the worst joint of the lot. Even ultimate is the same boss, he left the day to day operations to his managers. and the system in 99 is fuck up and expensive that like the ones who been there can testify alot of FOD. One more thing, the manager in charge of 99 is one big MTF. Better dun argue with him about the bill especially if u are newbie or Sillyporean. this joint like to ask u to buy lady drinks for the gals(the gers dun get a single cent cut). they dun have mummy but the 5 or 6 ah jie will kill you. someone liken them to roaches but more like refugees to me! a number of ABB staff now in 99 so ABB regulars might feel obliged to go there but insist to go GM instead. much better in everything overall. for booking in GM can find Xiao Wu....a nice guy. i am thinking of a MAYDAY chong session but not sure if i organise one will anyone keen to join me. Want to meet samsters with same interests.

Xiao Wu is not the in charge person for gals booking, Ah Haw is the person in charge. Yes, Xiao Wu is a nice guy and always like to drink and tok cok with him, provided if he is not too busy running around.

I would be interested to join but too bad, will not be in Spore for next 2 weeks liao :(

jbguy
27-04-2004, 05:28 PM
Xiao Wu is not the in charge person for gals booking, Ah Haw is the person in charge. Yes, Xiao Wu is a nice guy and always like to drink and tok cok with him, provided if he is not too busy running around.

I would be interested to join but too bad, will not be in Spore for next 2 weeks liao :(

Hi,did u hv contact for ah haw,i had been there last year,i know one of person call "o kao",but can't get him already! :)

Wath
28-04-2004, 01:50 AM
i agree wit u bro....abb only got 6-7 ah jies .. just give them RM12 to share wont hurt much.. i had been to others when not only ah jies but also young gals whom i had never touch came in to ask for tips when the pimp anounce thru the air our room is billing... hahahahaha

I am a newbie to lsb. I have a few question.

1) How much shd we tip for gals that we raba? :confused:
2) How much shd we tip gals that we never touch?
3) What abt those ah jies?

Thank in advance. :D

MrDevil
28-04-2004, 04:43 AM
Hi,did u hv contact for ah haw,i had been there last year,i know one of person call "o kao",but can't get him already! :)

"O Kao" is the Snr Captain in ABB. Ah Haw and Xiao Wu is belonging to GM. If you wanna book gals, better to go in and book over the counter, unless you are familiar with them.

MachoDevilX
28-04-2004, 08:06 PM
I am a newbie to lsb. I have a few question.

1) How much shd we tip for gals that we raba? :confused:
2) How much shd we tip gals that we never touch?
3) What abt those ah jies?

Thank in advance. :D

My reply is as below.
1) It depends on what you do to the girls and how you feel for her. Generally, if you touch her everywhere, I think RM20-30 is enough and consider that she accompany you for some time. If just a while, I think RM10 is more than enough. Sometimes, I give RM40-50 for those girls that acompany me all the way and I feel that they are really nice. But remember, don't spoil the market.

2) No need to pay a single cents

3) As for Ah jies, normally I give them RM2 each but sometimes just give one of them RM15-20 and tell them to share among themselves. This is not compulsory if you don't feel like giving them. But remember to let the rest of them see that you handed the money to one of the Ah Jies.

MrDevil
29-04-2004, 01:17 AM
My reply is as below.
1) It depends on what you do to the girls and how you feel for her. Generally, if you touch her everywhere, I think RM20-30 is enough and consider that she accompany you for some time. If just a while, I think RM10 is more than enough. Sometimes, I give RM40-50 for those girls that acompany me all the way and I feel that they are really nice. But remember, don't spoil the market.

3) As for Ah jies, normally I give them RM2 each but sometimes just give one of them RM15-20 and tell them to share among themselves. This is not compulsory if you don't feel like giving them. But remember to let the rest of them see that you handed the money to one of the Ah Jies.

1. thats most Sporean tippings rate, Johorian tends to tip lesser. Most of them dont practise tipping after bonking.

2. Tell her you dont wish to waste her time to earn more money elsewhere.

3. let them distribute among them will be easier, some of the Ah Jie are pretty friendly and helpful. They are there to make a living, a small tipping wont hurt.

MachoDevilX
29-04-2004, 01:49 AM
1. thats most Sporean tippings rate, Johorian tends to tip lesser. Most of them dont practise tipping after bonking.

3. let them distribute among them will be easier, some of the Ah Jie are pretty friendly and helpful. They are there to make a living, a small tipping wont hurt.

Yup. I agree that what I have stated is the Singaporean's rate. For me, I also don't like to give tips after bonking unless the girls make me feel really good. I got friends from Johore and I saw them tips the girl for only RM10 even if the girls accompany them for the whole night.

Wath
29-04-2004, 02:03 AM
My reply is as below.

Thank for the answer. Anyway, i just got back from GM. This is what i pay base on trial and error.

1) I tip the gal that sat with me for a while RM20. As i been to JB ktv and the tip was RM50. So i guess should be around half.

2) Yup. I did not pay a single cents to them.

3) I gave the Ah jies RM16 as she told me there is 8 working today. Although didn't see 8 of them. But its ok. Not a lot afterall. I did let one of the Ah jies see me hand the $$$ to her.

Really a experence for me. Will post a FR at the correct thread.

Wath
29-04-2004, 02:11 AM

1) You r rite in saying Johorian tip lesser. Coz when i was in GM, the gals do not believe i m Sporean thot i m Johorian. When billing came, i joking tip my gal RM10 she did not complain. I felt a bit pai sai so gave her another RM10. :p

MachoDevilX
29-04-2004, 10:52 PM
Thank for the answer. Anyway, i just got back from GM. This is what i pay base on trial and error.

1) I tip the gal that sat with me for a while RM20. As i been to JB ktv and the tip was RM50. So i guess should be around half.

2) Yup. I did not pay a single cents to them.

3) I gave the Ah jies RM16 as she told me there is 8 working today. Although didn't see 8 of them. But its ok. Not a lot afterall. I did let one of the Ah jies see me hand the $$$ to her.

Really a experence for me. Will post a FR at the correct thread.

Hope you enjoy your trip there. Should be a good experience if you never cheong lsb before. Can do practically everything to the girls.

MachoDevilX
29-04-2004, 10:54 PM
1) You r rite in saying Johorian tip lesser. Coz when i was in GM, the gals do not believe i m Sporean thot i m Johorian. When billing came, i joking tip my gal RM10 she did not complain. I felt a bit pai sai so gave her another RM10. :p

Sometimes we just can't be too stingy. If you feel that the girl provides a good service, just tip her appropriately. They are trying to earn money also. Of course not up to the extend of spoiling the market. Most importantly is that you enjoy being there.
:)

Malaysian Datuk
01-05-2004, 08:04 PM

I would be interested to join but too bad, will not be in Spore for next 2 weeks liao :(devil u r the man.....want to meet up soon? last time got one more nice captain call ah sam but now he left to work in singapore.

Malaysian Datuk
01-05-2004, 08:06 PM
"O Kao" is the Snr Captain in ABB. Ah Haw and Xiao Wu is belonging to GM. If you wanna book gals, better to go in and book over the counter, unless you are familiar with them.ABB or kao is back? last heard he run road liao.....he was with ABB for a long time. let's cheong ABB when it reopens!

blue_swatch
02-05-2004, 02:55 PM
Hi people,

was wondering how can i join u all at your activitiers as im totally new to all these.

Do u all go on fri nite and come back sat morning or afternoon? Do let me know ya? Thanks!

MrDevil
04-05-2004, 02:12 AM
Hi people,

was wondering how can i join u all at your activitiers as im totally new to all these.

Do u all go on fri nite and come back sat morning or afternoon? Do let me know ya? Thanks!

Most of the times, we will come back around Sat 2~3am, I dont usually overnite in JB, unless with some pre-arrangement.

Watch out for my signature on mission posting, and you could post to join.

MrDevil
04-05-2004, 02:16 AM
devil u r the man.....want to meet up soon? last time got one more nice captain call ah sam but now he left to work in singapore.

I will PM you my Msia no later, let's see when we could cheong together to "ABB II" coming soon, heheheheh... was invited to their first day opening ceremony. Not a bad place but need some renovations to change the concept and get the ground ready.

Sam was pretty arrogant when he first started work, got some firing with him once but he got better as he work longer there.

MrDevil
04-05-2004, 02:17 AM
ABB or kao is back? last heard he run road liao.....he was with ABB for a long time. let's cheong ABB when it reopens!

he has been back for a long long time, easily at least 6 months liao. ABB II will opening soon, will share more details when the time is right.

MrDevil
04-05-2004, 02:23 AM
Sometimes we just can't be too stingy. If you feel that the girl provides a good service, just tip her appropriately. They are trying to earn money also. Of course not up to the extend of spoiling the market. Most importantly is that you enjoy being there.
:)

Bro, you are right.. when comin to gals tipping. I always believe if a service provider provide you a good service and treatment, you tip her as a token of appreciation. Each may have different level of appreciation, so difficult to make any judgement on how should one tip.

blue_swatch
04-05-2004, 07:48 PM
Most of the times, we will come back around Sat 2~3am, I dont usually overnite in JB, unless with some pre-arrangement.

Watch out for my signature on mission posting, and you could post to join.

Oh ok great!! I will try and join you guys if i can , and coming back at 2-3 am is fine with me because most of the time i busy on sat morning as well.

Thanks again!

180sx
05-05-2004, 12:37 AM
Oh ok great!! I will try and join you guys if i can , and coming back at 2-3 am is fine with me because most of the time i busy on sat morning as well.

Thanks again!
Hey everyone
After going thru 9 pages of posts in this thread. I could not find the location of ABB. Can any kind soul enlighten me of the location, street name, landmark etc... Thanx in advance...

MachoDevilX
05-05-2004, 02:48 AM
Hey everyone
After going thru 9 pages of posts in this thread. I could not find the location of ABB. Can any kind soul enlighten me of the location, street name, landmark etc... Thanx in advance...

If I am not wrong, ABB is still close.
The location is just opposite Da Ma Hawker Center.

cheongkid
05-05-2004, 11:11 AM
Hey everyone
ABB is located along Jalan Keris, directly opposite Da Ma Hawker Centre (Taman Sri Tebrau).

ahsengahmeng
09-05-2004, 11:51 PM
ABB is located along Jalan Keris, directly opposite Da Ma Hawker Centre (Taman Sri Tebrau).
anyone knows when will abb reopen?? hope they keep the same standard & price

boobslover02
12-05-2004, 04:26 AM
Please tell me about Ali baba's location.New here.

cheongkid
12-05-2004, 12:34 PM
Please tell me about Ali baba's location.New here.Bro, please refer to post #132, ABB is closed for the time being...

toothbrush
12-05-2004, 12:41 PM
Please tell me about Ali baba's location.New here.
ABB has reopen... though it has change it name... It is called Hai toon...It around tama sentosa... beside a seafood restraunt....

cheongkid
12-05-2004, 12:43 PM
ABB has reopen... though it has change it name... It is called Hai toon...It around tama sentosa... beside a seafood restraunt....
Bro, you mean ABB has reopened but at another location? :confused:

toothbrush
12-05-2004, 01:06 PM
Bro, you mean ABB has reopened but at another location? :confused:
yes it still under the same management,
the name and location of the place change though ... the new place is smaller and still under renovation.. most of the gals is still there and some liao jiao has went back liao.. the M series is there available... there are also a couple of new girls that has just arrived :D

MrDevil
12-05-2004, 01:20 PM
yes it still under the same management,
the name and location of the place change though ... the new place is smaller and still under renovation.. most of the gals is still there and some liao jiao has went back liao.. the M series is there available... there are also a couple of new girls that has just arrived :D

wow, you pretty updated too. Hai Toon (Dophin KaraOK) was only a junction across from Lixin on the same stretch. You should see it on your right side from Jalan Tebrau main road. It was a shake head KTV with mostly PRC previously that was just bought over by ABB bosses. The room decor are pretty good and have good sound system and KTV system.

At ABB, couple of new stunners just came down, tall slim and model figure from what I heard. I have not view them yet. GM has some pretty good stock just arrived too. Hmm.. must rush down once I return, hehehehhe

MachoDevilX
12-05-2004, 03:18 PM
Another bros here have visited the new place?
I will like to know the damage for this new "Alibaba".
Thanks! :cool:

MrDevil
12-05-2004, 03:26 PM

Pricing should be same, except for room rate is higher bcos of better equipped with disco speakers, KTV system and better decor, something that you could enjoy beside the bonking. But I am not too sure if they will remain the same setting after their renovation. One thing for sure is that they will got to increase their nos of rooms at 2nd floor and convert the public hall to rooms at ground floor. We were there on their first day taking over the place, about 2 weeks back, so still pretty messy.

MachoDevilX
12-05-2004, 04:01 PM
Pricing should be same, except for room rate is higher bcos of better equipped with disco speakers, KTV system and better decor, something that you could enjoy beside the bonking. But I am not too sure if they will remain the same setting after their renovation. One thing for sure is that they will got to increase their nos of rooms at 2nd floor and convert the public hall to rooms at ground floor. We were there on their first day taking over the place, about 2 weeks back, so still pretty messy.

Thanks bro.
Actually last time in Alibaba heard that they are setting up karaoke system upstairs but didn't know that it's actually at another location. Btw, I have shifted my cheonging ground to GM now. Will try out "dophin" if the girls' quality are good.

toothbrush
12-05-2004, 05:39 PM
the price is about the same except that they more particular about the room rate charge... last time they used to charge at a flat rate but now it seem due to the avaliability of the room they have to charge accordingly

toothbrush
12-05-2004, 05:44 PM
wow, you pretty updated too. Hai Toon (Dophin KaraOK) was only a junction across from Lixin on the same stretch. You should see it on your right side from Jalan Tebrau main road. It was a shake head KTV with mostly PRC previously that was just bought over by ABB bosses. The room decor are pretty good and have good sound system and KTV system.

At ABB, couple of new stunners just came down, tall slim and model figure from what I heard. I have not view them yet. GM has some pretty good stock just arrived too. Hmm.. must rush down once I return, hehehehhe
i was with Hakoshu and one bro there last night. i think the standard of the new gals are not bad.... manage to get one new gal to sit with me last night(tall and slim)like what Mr devil has say.. According to her she just started to work for a few days... :p
I did not bonk her though as i have other gal in mind :D
Btw Mr devil when will you be organising a trip? It has been quite a while since i last meet up with u.

MrDevil
12-05-2004, 11:57 PM
Thanks bro.
Actually last time in Alibaba heard that they are setting up karaoke system upstairs but didn't know that it's actually at another location. Btw, I have shifted my cheonging ground to GM now. Will try out "dophin" if the girls' quality are good.

Previously, ABB 2 biggest room do has disco speakers and TV, but not KTV system as they do not have the license for that. Too bad, it got dismantled down on their first nite opening the rooms bcos of licensing problem.

GM has some new stock that looks good, but it has been sometime since I was there. Give Dophin couple of weeks and I believe they will revive ther glory soon

MrDevil
12-05-2004, 11:58 PM
the price is about the same except that they more particular about the room rate charge... last time they used to charge at a flat rate but now it seem due to the avaliability of the room they have to charge accordingly

if I remember correctly, for every 2 hourly... the room rate is really not cheap.

MrDevil
12-05-2004, 11:59 PM
i was with Hakoshu and one bro there last night. i think the standard of the new gals are not bad.... manage to get one new gal to sit with me last night(tall and slim)like what Mr devil has say.. According to her she just started to work for a few days... :p
I did not bonk her though as i have other gal in mind :D
Btw Mr devil when will you be organising a trip? It has been quite a while since i last meet up with u.

I should be back just in time on Fri but I dont think I will be posting for a public mission as the lead time could be too short. If you plan to went in on Fri, just sms me.

toothbrush
13-05-2004, 12:01 AM
I should be back just in time on Fri but I dont think I will be posting for a public mission as the lead time could be too short. If you plan to went in on Fri, just sms me.
sure your mobile number still the same? start with 934xxxx3?

MrDevil
13-05-2004, 12:10 AM
sure your mobile number still the same? start with 934xxxx3?

yes right, its off now as I am not in Spore.

toothbrush
13-05-2004, 12:11 AM
yes right, its off now as I am not in Spore.
no problem...

Malaysian Datuk
15-05-2004, 01:28 PM
my sources told me now happy hour bonk has time limit of 20mins. WTF!

toothbrush
15-05-2004, 01:34 PM
really? how about the room? is it the same as before?

toothbrush
15-05-2004, 03:47 PM
i mean the FJ room.. :D that time i did not bonk during my last visit there

Carebear
15-05-2004, 08:58 PM

I believe all the while it had been 20 mins for happy hour bonk and 35 min for the normal. :cool:

Malaysian Datuk
16-05-2004, 10:31 AM
I believe all the while it had been 20 mins for happy hour bonk and 35 min for the normal. :cool:oic.....i was told ABB have a signage in the fuck room that says so....but i have never noticed it.

Randi_Candi
16-05-2004, 04:04 PM
oic.....i was told ABB have a signage in the fuck room that says so....but i have never noticed it.

Aiya, u really bothered about tat?
There was once a gal jio me n I just paid for the rm......
Damn! after the drinks I dunno how much time I spent in the rm

koche77
02-06-2004, 06:33 PM
so wats the update now in ABB :rolleyes: ?

MachoDevilX
03-06-2004, 06:54 PM
I believe all the while it had been 20 mins for happy hour bonk and 35 min for the normal. :cool:

It really depends on the girl on whether she likes you. I have been with girls for more than an hour in the room and they do not seem to be in a rush. Very good attitude.