PDA

View Full Version : Trip to Bangkok in 9 days time

dodgyboy
17-02-2004, 05:30 PM
Hey all,
this is something old for all you veterans, however i will b going there for the first time looking for fun.

please advise where to stay and where to search for fun?
much help is really appreciated.

don't want to get ripped off, etc.....

thanks in advance!

gigantic_tk
19-02-2004, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by dodgyboy
Hey all,
this is something old for all you veterans, however i will b going there for the first time looking for fun.

thanks in advance!

Many of the MP are within walking distance from BTS Station.
The tourists guidebook provide at hotel should be sufficiently covers most of the fun places u love to go.

No problem to travel alone via BTS, all station names are written in english like our MRT. A 3 days unlimited BTS ride obtainable at hotel counter cost about S$10 - appx 270 Bht.:D

GigaBen
21-02-2004, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by dodgyboy
Hey all,

thanks in advance!

I might be there on the 28th Feb 2004 for few days, "MIGHT" bcos my customer has not confirmed the appointment. If I go, it will be my first trip to Bangkok as well. Wanna meet up in Bangkok?

How many days will you be there for?
Will you be travelling with a group? How many days will you spent there?

GigaBen

siamcutey
21-02-2004, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by gigantic_tk
Many of the MP are within walking distance from BTS Station.
The tourists guidebook provide at hotel should be sufficiently covers most of the fun places u love to go.

No problem to travel alone via BTS, all station names are written in english like our MRT. A 3 days unlimited BTS ride obtainable at hotel counter cost about S$10 - appx 270 Bht.:D

The BTS stations only cover most of the go-go areas and clubs. The MPs still quite a distance away as the MRTs are not yet opened.

SC

siamcutey
21-02-2004, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by yomun
Maybe he's refering to those MPs along Sukhumvit. ;)

TTM, OIL?

Or Baron's? Or 66th? Or 33th? All those cannot make it against the real Arp Num

hahaha
SC

tirak69
22-02-2004, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by siamcutey
TTM, OIL?

hahaha
SC

as they say in mandarin - "bu tao chang cheng fei hao han"! the thai version is "not a arb-nam chiongster if never go ratchada". 555!:D

tirak69
22-02-2004, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by siamcutey
TTM, OIL?

hahaha
SC

wat about our little gem in thonglor soi 9??? is that considered real arb-nam? realised that there are quite a few lau chios there.

PageUp
28-06-2004, 02:25 PM
Haven't been to Barrons for quite 1+ years now since biz travels to bkk is usually quite packed.Anyway,will be going up next week for a week for some meetings so should be able to squeeze some time for barons.Hope that some brudders could let me know: Is Khun Mook,Oil,Anne or Beer (I think that's how u pronounce tehir names) still there? Are there any good recommendations in Barons for a girl with long hair (past shoulder but waist length would be good-I'm a sucker for a girl with long hair) & good/great service? Big tits are a plus but is optional for me. Tried looking for one the last time but couldn't find any. Thanks

siamcutey
29-06-2004, 11:29 PM
wat about our little gem in thonglor soi 9??? is that considered real arb-nam? realised that there are quite a few lau chios there.
That is Hang Goat Head Sell Dog Meat. There is a Dog Hospital nearby too. The FJ rate supposedly is not expected to go beyond 1500baht.

HJ 500
BJ 1000
FJ 1500

:D

* By the way, don't think thats the rate for Animal Sex. The Shop is NEAR the Dog Hospital.:D

SC