PDA

View Full Version : My Apologize to Mr. Devil!!!! Re : Magix

Starwar_77
18-02-2004, 09:38 AM
My Apologize to Mr. Devil and everybody........ i will take back what i had said...... Paiseh!!

Last nite i finally received it..... maybe i'm too anxious abt it lor. But also cannot blame me mah!! so long then receive it, just natural feeling scare been cheated lor.

Actually, last wkend went to cheong at Balai, wanna to try it out but did not receive in time, that why got such angry feeling lor....

really paiseh abt it...... hope u can accept my apologize......

Kdajong99
18-02-2004, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Starwar_77
My Apologize to Mr. Devil and everybody........ i will take back what i had said...... Paiseh!!

Last nite i finally received it..... maybe i'm too anxious abt it lor. But also cannot blame me mah!! so long then receive it, just natural feeling scare been cheated lor.

Actually, last wkend went to cheong at Balai, wanna to try it out but did not receive in time, that why got such angry feeling lor....

well done, make a mistake, admit it like a man....:D

Starwar_77
18-02-2004, 09:59 AM
Any way to delete off the Thread that i have posted early on?

Gekk0
18-02-2004, 03:16 PM
Any way to delete off the Thread that i have posted early on?

Good on you buddy, there's a good gentlemen. Since you are the originator of thread, just go to the first post of the thread, hit edit and check the delete box on top (in the Delete post section) and hit the button "Delete Now" on the right. The first thread will be deleted, along with all subsequent thread by default.

Next time dun shoot so fast hor..LOL ;)

MrDevil
18-02-2004, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Starwar_77

Thanks god tat your order finally reached you, try to place your order early next time to avoid last minutes dissapointment. Also if you indicated your urgency during your ordering, I would have suggested you to self collect your order within the same day.

Glad that everything is in order now. No offence at all. You can PM sammyboyfor to delete your thread.

Starwar_77
18-02-2004, 05:11 PM
yup.... everythings is in order now. really paiseh for all the mess i did. Hopefully no offence to all the Bro out there...... and thks for accepting my apology too.

i have already send a PM to sammyboyfor, hopefully the thread will be deleted soon.