PDA

View Full Version : Powerhouse - Take Note (Beware of your Drinks)

Hunting
07-01-2010, 06:10 PM
Hello All,
Just wanted to let all those who party at PH to be aware of some servers. I saw a server (brown hair guy) who was delivering drinks to customer table sipping from a Jug of mixers.

I was at the bar 1 flour up next to the BJ Consol and he walk past me sipping the drink 2M away and pretending nothing happened and i was shock looking at him. :eek:

Totally unbelievable!!! Just wanted all to be cautious.

Party hard.
Cheers

VanHouten
09-01-2010, 01:04 AM
Hunting, you are in the wrong discussion thread leh.

Also, thanks for telling us. Sorry to say, it is nothing new.

Alot of people work in F-&-B industry know this long time ago. When food before being served, server eat first! If customer is rude to the restaurant captain when ordering food, that customer

will get it. The same "logic" applies to employers "kuaii-laan" with house maid. in seeking revenge, house maid often made the family eat shit and drink urine.

c",)
09-01-2010, 04:32 AM
The same "logic" applies to employers "kuaii-laan" with house maid. in seeking revenge, house maid often made the family eat shit and drink urine.

Just like the recent case... Some employers are just bastards, treat humans like animals. If an animal can attack you if there're being ill treated, same goes to humans to. :(

imax1234
10-01-2010, 01:14 AM
Agreed with VanHouten.

Some high class got like ***** hotel restaurant also did the same thing. Went into the wrong door trying to look for a restroom and saw them "eating" some food from the "len Pan". WIll not list the hotel but saw on few occasions and on different places.

wittyman
10-01-2010, 11:10 AM
The same "logic" applies to employers "kuaii-laan" with house maid. in seeking revenge, house maid often made the family eat shit and drink urine.

Heard the story of maid let the family drink urine, but never hear that they can also let them eat shit, very disgusting

Dont know how the family so dump and really eat it?

FBInsp
12-01-2010, 05:06 PM
At 1st when i saw the title, i tot that some server or bartender from PH is adding something extra "kay liao" into female customers drinks and bringing them bk after everything and whacked... hehe...:D

sipping drinks are nothing... i ever worked in a ktv where waiters steal the liquour from customers bottle and they have a way to do it in front of the customers without being found out.. lest just sipping...:p;)