PDA

View Full Version : ~ looking for fb ~ 2

myst
09-01-2010, 10:00 PM
Following in the vein of sis hugs' thread, she has found what she's looking for. So I thought I'd start my own.

Not exactly looking for fb per se, more of companionship and basically my calendar is wide open every weekend and I'm hoping to know more people this way. Don't want to hit the pub circuit as I'm not a drinker and hated the loud music.

Maybe like a dinner date thing. Have dinner, short walks at the seaside, chill at some coffee place or maybe catch a late night movie.

I'm a guy in my late thirties, divorced, not in a relationship at the moment and looking forward to fill my weekends. :)

Thanks for reading. I'm not spoofing hugs' thread.... :) This is not edmw :P

block11
09-01-2010, 10:09 PM
hehe... i was the first to reply there and maybe this should be repeated :p

hey sis.... maybe you can start by giving a description of yourself and the criterias for your FB. all the best for your search

basically you'll get plenty of PMs from all sorts of bros... so some criterias for your FB will be a useful reference for the applicants. good luck :D

ultra007
09-01-2010, 10:10 PM
Hmm, only weekends?

How about weekdays, I am free almost everyday from monday to friday =.=''

myst
09-01-2010, 10:19 PM
Haha, was wondering why bro block11 mentioned I'd get lots of pm from bros. I'm so sorry, after re-reading my post I realised I left out the single most important detail about me. I'm a guy looking for a lady companion...

Weekdays I'm quite occupied with my children whilst weekends they are over at their mother's.

Sorry for the confusion...

block11
09-01-2010, 10:25 PM
thats much better bro :p