PDA

View Full Version : Does females fb reali exist?

bigwilly
07-02-2010, 12:55 PM
I see bros posting for such request but do ppl reali reply?

Touch88
07-02-2010, 01:03 PM
it always exist just that see if u have the luck and skills to find them :)

ybb0101
07-02-2010, 01:09 PM
female fb does exist but i dont think they exist here i suppose

spidery
07-02-2010, 07:06 PM
yeah i agree... for 25 yrs of my life, only managed to hear ppl talk about FB FB FB but nv managed to try it b4..

lee26
07-02-2010, 07:55 PM
I have the occasional FBs..however the problem now is as the country gets more liberal n gerls gets more adventurous.they realise tt they can actuali charge for the act tt they enjoy.

but FBs r true n not myths..n i have had frens who had FBs.it is luck skills n perseverence.

Fbuddy
07-02-2010, 09:52 PM
Yes agree FBs and ONS Do exists, just not easy to find sometimes. and sometimes the free staff not looks attractive. :p

pussyidol
08-02-2010, 12:39 AM
Got 3 FBs so far, most of them bit fat type :p. But confirm they Do exists:D

You can try your luck to find from bros here, but other's FB may not become yours, all depends on chemistry :D

RyKeRz
08-02-2010, 01:53 AM
What does fb means???

SamSeng79
08-02-2010, 02:07 AM
What does fb means???

I think is FaceBook... :p

flowerpot
08-02-2010, 02:17 AM
Face Book does exists..... whahahaha...

its www.facebook.com

check it out, i have got 2....

2 accounts... haha

block11
08-02-2010, 09:14 AM
waa.... no wonder i don't have. must go register now :D

spidery
08-02-2010, 10:59 AM
Got 3 FBs so far, most of them bit fat type :p. But confirm they Do exists:D

You can try your luck to find from bros here, but other's FB may not become yours, all depends on chemistry :D

Woo Bro!!! 3 ar... so gd sia... haiz.. go where find leh... teach leh.. haiz..

gentleman
08-02-2010, 11:08 AM
It depends chemistry. I have 2 regular fbs, 1 occasional fb. In total is 3 fbs.. Planning for 4th

Vadai
08-02-2010, 02:54 PM
Yeah they do and you be surprised how matured in the manner of thinking that can be, non possessive, controlling they can be

I have 2 FB and still reaching out

simple2kee
08-02-2010, 04:34 PM
It depends chemistry. I have 2 regular fbs, 1 occasional fb. In total is 3 fbs.. Planning for 4th

yes it does exist. for this bro, salute to u!

spidery
08-02-2010, 08:39 PM

Wah bro 3 FB still not enuff? I just hope to get one, I think more than happy le haha

spidery
08-02-2010, 08:47 PM

Arbo bro u teach us a few treats ba

darksiders
08-02-2010, 09:40 PM
Yes, FB really exist.

You need to be really patient. Got a few from aff, but chances of hitting is like 1 in 100. The quality may also not be very high. Anyway, its the cheap thrill that matters. There are many lonely fat gals who cannot find bf and need to make out !

Good luck hunting.

Fbuddy
09-02-2010, 12:14 PM
Yes, FB really exist.

You need to be really patient. Got a few from aff, but chances of hitting is like 1 in 100. The quality may also not be very high. Anyway, its the cheap thrill that matters. There are many lonely fat gals who cannot find bf and need to make out !

Good luck hunting.

Woo, I never successful in aff, only from friends. Bro keen to share / exchange ?

darksiders
09-02-2010, 10:27 PM
bro, it helps if you have a cam and willing to show your face or more.
i'll use live chatting to look up potential ladies.

there are married ladies seeking extra fun, single fat ladies hunting, fl needing $$. I even met a philipina nurse (married) who is bored and need release.

all sorts of opportunities are there, but most of the time, your chat/email will be ignored ! u will need to have plenty of patience ...

most of the time i will just go for fl, save me the trouble. but meeting non-fl ladies is a thrill by itself, so depends on what you want

enjoy

bigwilly
11-02-2010, 02:34 PM
hmmm seems lik luck plays a big row here then....all bros out there still hunting...lets wish ourselves all the best....

alphonse
11-02-2010, 09:15 PM
Yes, they exist.

Have to be there at the right time, when they are in the heat, they like you, you will be hunted.

spermist
16-02-2010, 02:14 PM
erm does FB stands for FUCK BUDDY?
would appreciate it if some kind bros would answer me =]

l0v3r
16-02-2010, 11:06 PM
ya fb stands for fuck buddy.

hyper890
17-02-2010, 09:09 PM
yea they exist. none are good. all fatty. i hv 1 FB she nearly broke my dick everytime. its always tiring. but since there's weight,the acceleration more :)

nosexdrive
19-02-2010, 11:04 AM
i wait until i have no sex drive liao....:p

cckman
19-02-2010, 11:37 AM
I swear, YES, FB does exist. I had one now. My ex colleague, she is 35, divorcee, and I`m 7 years younger. She was one horny gal.
I remembered the she was the one telling me only sex and making love but no string attached. Our relationship started since last year June:D
Sometimes she`s so horny she drove to my house void deck and we had sex in car often. I had to try to lie to my wife just to rush down to had a fucking session with her. Very high sex drive and she will make sure I`m not in any trouble with my wife and best, she is now a good friend of my wife...

leroy13
19-02-2010, 12:37 PM
hi brudder,
can anyone one of you can recomment one.

i cant seem to have one. They alway seem to want more. it gets sticky
after awhile. how you guys( who ever has one fuck buddy) do it

:rolleyes:

SamSeng79
19-02-2010, 12:56 PM
hi brudder,
can anyone one of you can recomment one.

i cant seem to have one. They alway seem to want more. it gets sticky
after awhile. how you guys( who ever has one fuck buddy) do it

:rolleyes:

Once they gets sticky, its the end of the game..;)

leroy13
19-02-2010, 01:46 PM
HI samseng,
i will. Do you TS to recomment or a very dick massage ?

have a nice day:D

Msdy777
20-02-2010, 09:58 AM
My next life i will have a FB :(

dpm4300
20-02-2010, 10:59 AM
My next life i will have a FB :(

ahehe...me too i think.

deadraza
20-02-2010, 11:31 AM
any1 pls recomment me a FB i really need.. more horny more better:)

spidery
20-02-2010, 02:55 PM
I swear, YES, FB does exist. I had one now. My ex colleague, she is 35, divorcee, and I`m 7 years younger. She was one horny gal.
I remembered the she was the one telling me only sex and making love but no string attached. Our relationship started since last year June:D
Sometimes she`s so horny she drove to my house void deck and we had sex in car often. I had to try to lie to my wife just to rush down to had a fucking session with her. Very high sex drive and she will make sure I`m not in any trouble with my wife and best, she is now a good friend of my wife...

Wah Bro, Rare wor this kind of FB... but u be careful la. gd fren with wifey leh.
haha

Rain-Men
21-02-2010, 02:19 AM

Wow...what a L**** Bas****..hahah..oops dun take it the wrong way it's just a compliment. Definitely envious...and I do look forward to having that kind of sexperience..but I think patience and chance play a huge huge part..and I am still training hard in both departments..haha...wish me luck bro!

Rain-Men
21-02-2010, 02:23 AM
bro, it helps if you have a cam and willing to show your face or more.
i'll use live chatting to look up potential ladies.

there are married ladies seeking extra fun, single fat ladies hunting, fl needing $$. I even met a philipina nurse (married) who is bored and need release.

all sorts of opportunities are there, but most of the time, your chat/email will be ignored ! u will need to have plenty of patience ...

most of the time i will just go for fl, save me the trouble. but meeting non-fl ladies is a thrill by itself, so depends on what you want

enjoy

O really..i have a cam..but still kind of "lost" how to make use of it...(not in the technical sense but in the opportunity sense)...signz...do u hook up to some kind of channels? Care to shed some light bro?

Yeah..patience..lots of it..haha..i am definitely not too patient..possibly becos I still have that mentality that my time cost more and it's better put in some other areas...would prefer to use the money method aka..FL..hehe. But yes I like the idea of FB...does wonders to one's confidence ("ego"??) and still re-affirms that you are still human being and still can communicate...shall carry on waiting for my opportunity to arise i guess....:o

Robng
21-02-2010, 01:48 PM

wow..bro you super. care to share tactic how you go about making your fb to be your wife good friend??

Yahoo.com
21-02-2010, 01:54 PM
Easy, meet her often with your wife..

Lehmann bros
21-02-2010, 02:57 PM
What an interesting topic. I have always doubted that it could work but yet you hear people talking about it all the time....
Sort of like ghosts... and God.

bigwilly
22-02-2010, 10:14 PM
Thats the problem...my friends keep telling me about having fb so and so forth until i find my life abit dull and boring...where are my fbs????

blackmambasnake
23-02-2010, 02:27 PM
So, most fb are fat, bah bah type??
Like that see liao, little bro how to stand... LOL

yachidino
23-02-2010, 03:40 PM
So, they are many FB around and whether we time and thickskin to venture.I got my FB for more than 10 years and recently she went home.That was hong -kee -tong time in katong and more of the cheongther know. Last sunday just went down lucky plaza to fish, got a few contact, and got one SMS. UNCLE how old are u.

blej
23-02-2010, 07:36 PM
Anyone wanna share fbs? :D

Nutclicker
01-03-2010, 09:41 PM
Does it work that by sharing ?

Female FBs do exist, my golf buddy has more than several until he cannot handle. Damn, I ask him to pass some to me and he turned me down. Reaosn being that the females also want to have chemistry with the guy to have sex, so it is not the matter of passing phone numbers.

So his FBs are more the feeling type, rather than fucking type. Sianz...

NIN_ver2.0
14-03-2010, 02:22 PM
i wonder too...

mirage07
14-03-2010, 11:37 PM
Kudos to those who have... for me i have not met any of them yet.. haha.. guess luck is not on my side.. or i didnt reach out to the right pool?? lol

skuljoker
07-04-2010, 05:31 PM

Bro, i respect your for that..... Take my hats off for you man......:D Care to teach any tricks......... I got one but scared to ask her to be my FB ah.......

lalakers
08-04-2010, 09:15 AM
well, i'm gonna give some info here. haha. based on my own experiences la.

to start things off, girls WANT SEX AS MUCH AS GUYS DO, just that they do not show it or are able to suppress their desire, and the fact that risks show they have more to lose than us.

next is girls who are facing problems, like family or financial or any kind of stresses are more prone to having sex, aka easier to be your fuck buddy (that was one case i had)

another one are girls who just broke up, yet still desires for sex and no longer want to go back to the ex, or the ex is not available, but all they want is just that physical pleasure and that's it, no more relationships.

the next type is anyhow one, as in really love to have sex and not stay in a relationship, which is what we all like and is easiest to get.

just my two cents. goodluck all, and i agree they don't really exist IN HERE! (coz no girls are replying haha)

studdyme
08-04-2010, 10:08 AM

woah, best part, classic.

jamesdean
08-04-2010, 10:21 AM
well, i'm gonna give some info here. haha. based on my own experiences la.

to start things off, girls WANT SEX AS MUCH AS GUYS DO, just that they do not show it or are able to suppress their desire, and the fact that risks show they have more to lose than us.

next is girls who are facing problems, like family or financial or any kind of stresses are more prone to having sex, aka easier to be your fuck buddy (that was one case i had)

another one are girls who just broke up, yet still desires for sex and no longer want to go back to the ex, or the ex is not available, but all they want is just that physical pleasure and that's it, no more relationships.

the next type is anyhow one, as in really love to have sex and not stay in a relationship, which is what we all like and is easiest to get.

just my two cents. goodluck all, and i agree they don't really exist IN HERE! (coz no girls are replying haha)
very good analysis

my FB still wif me for 6 years, thing is she now went back to prc, so when i go there i can go visit her

now also just got 2 more both also in prc different province, sigh...seems like damage for transport quite high to just go there n bonk em

but heck, it's the feeling that counts wif these gals

GatsbyRubber
08-04-2010, 10:23 AM
It do exist. I don't believe it at first too until I had one 4 months ago.
Although shes not that pretty, but its still good ! :)

chucky69
08-04-2010, 03:52 PM
OF COURSE there are FB around in SG...... and NSA...... Just look around when u all are travelling in buses, MRT's and standing in Q's/// Don;t u all see the frustrated looks on most Singapore girls..... They look so gloomy and down... because their other half is not giving them ENOUGH.... or is having other FB arounds.... Look at all the plastic looking Ah Lians or SPG's... simply pathetic here. They just want to be FUCKED.

Crazy4Love
08-04-2010, 05:12 PM
OF COURSE there are FB around in SG...... and NSA...... Just look around when u all are travelling in buses, MRT's and standing in Q's/// They just want to be FUCKED.

Hahaha, think need to trade in my car for buses and MRT to get free fuck....lolz.....

CKee
13-04-2010, 04:25 PM
I swear, YES, FB does exist. I had one now. My ex colleague, she is 35, divorcee, and I`m 7 years younger. She was one horny gal. I remembered the she was the one telling me only sex and making love but no string attached. Our relationship started since last ye...

TOTALLY AGREE. My avatar and multiple FB pics in the thread "Pic of F Buddy" is proof of their existence. Would like to intro my FBs and give you some folks some background:

1. FB #1. Folks here know her body very well as I have taken many many patterns of her nekked body for all to enjoy :) My present colleague and definitely married (but of course not to me). Very open to yours truly taking pics as well but I am running out of ideas for more artistic shots. Still "owe" you bros creampie shots tho. Very calm demanour on the outside but volcano eruption once in the bedroom. She's very clear in what she wants - only my company, the occasional wine and dine, and hot sex. No other demands. Just texted me the following msg 30 secs ago "I will touch myself and think of you. Want to moan for you. R u fantasizing for me now?" In the office we are thorough professionals but end of bis day, we are 2 sex starved rabbits..haha

2. FB #2. My ex-gf eons ago. Just bumped into her on one of the connection channels. Then we were young, then we never went beyond the occasional light petting and then we were naive. Connected with her recently and went out on a couple dates. In the first 2 dates, the hint of going beyond light touches was there but no one took the initiative. On 3rd date, invited her to my plc for coffee and engaged in super heavy petting. Her moans were music to my ears but common sense prevailed. Decided that we went a bit too fer too soon. 2 evenings ago, went out for dinner and after some drinks, she invited me to her home. The sex was fab, and she wanted me to spurt inside her. I was so freaking tempted and just bonked her missionary silly. The ecstacy on her face was priceless. She just went "pls pls fill me up"...hear already sibeh steamed. On the verge of eruption, pulled out and spewed all over her belly. She rubbed all over and whew!! Unbelievable

3. FB #3. Met her on tagged some yrs back and also re-connected very very recently. Already hinting that she wants more than just talk. In terms of priority, #1 and #2 range supreme. #3 ok, quite hot but small tits.

In conclusion (wah like writing compo), there are FBs out there. Mine's usu married...and willing...and hot...and undemanding. Have fun searching and share your escapades.

CKee
13-04-2010, 04:42 PM
Bro, i respect your for that..... Take my hats off for you man......:D Care to teach any tricks......... I got one but scared to ask her to be my FB ah.......

Fren, no offence but u quite funny leh. How to broach the subject "Excuse me but can u be my one and only FB, ok? U sure kenna slapped for sexual harrassment one.

Wat u mean u got one? U mean u have one as target already but only want her to be FB and nothing else? Women dun like to feel used esp if they knw u only want to use them sexually (like a spittoon issit?) In my experiences with FB, they also feel jealous if u eye other women EVEN if they have a no-strings policy with u.

Take it slow and woo her first. Once she is wooed then woo her further - it's just like closing a sale. She is now your suspect and u have to move her up the ladder to be yr prospect (all from yr perspective). With all sales, u have to determine whether the client got the $ to purchase. In this case, same concept, is yr potential FB ready to play with you sexually or not. Then determine the timeline. Is the client still in the shopping phase, or decided on the dateline to purchase. Let me explain. Women are generally more inhibited and even if they want to screw ard, they will consider and re-consider. If your target is ok to play with you, is she ready to do it now OR does she have concerns.

Finally when u get the all clear signal, that is the customer has the $ and willing to ink the order with you, take out the contract and close the deal. GOOAAALLLL!!

wolfmaker
13-04-2010, 04:53 PM
Ya..i noe FB exist...but most of us think they are also damn pretty type....but i dont noe...my encounter are use to pretty type...already out of shape or CMI face type.

brucelee232
13-04-2010, 05:10 PM
Yes, FB exists... I have 2 at the moment, but not from here. Besides that, I have a girl friend, she is having three guy as FB and one bf... If you haven't get one, keep it up ;)

Bona_fide
13-04-2010, 06:26 PM
Yes, female FB do exist. Ever wonder where all the girls go after clubbing? :p

Basically all girls are the same, figure out what makes them tick & its done. I wouldnt recommend the whole wooing thing as 1st it eats money. 2nd feelings are going to be involved & u dont wanna be in a sticky situation, speaking from experience.

naturegreen
13-04-2010, 07:32 PM

There is no exact tricks to it unless you want to drug or make her drunk which is a NONO. For me, I dun come out with any tricks, can only say just treat everything as per normal and most importantly observe her body language. If you are observant enough, there is no need to ask

naturegreen
14-04-2010, 01:21 AM
There is no exact tricks to it unless you want to drug or make her drunk which is a NONO. For me, I dun come out with any tricks, can only say just treat everything as per normal and most importantly observe her body language. If you are observant enough, there is no need to ask

Did I say anything wrong? A word of advice or help resulted in a zap? ok then i =X . I share but always get zap. Why is this so? Leaving me puzzled :confused:.

alcc272
14-04-2010, 04:03 AM
normally Fb is someone who like u but u okok only then up her with no feeling attach. then tell only F session is possible. N i got one but she is married so i also worry the husband will find out then kill me so dun play play. must be tactical on Ops.

it is always good to have free Fxxk with someone local n no need to have commitment. But it is all luck bros..

Can try get some rich aunty lor with u dun mind..they may paid u if u good in skill. my friend intro some to me but the looks really turn me off. so rather mainten to sniff around for chances to come.

CKee
14-04-2010, 05:24 PM
Yes, female FB do exist. Ever wonder where all the girls go after clubbing? :p

Basically all girls are the same, figure out what makes them tick & its done. I wouldnt recommend the whole wooing thing as 1st it eats money. 2nd feelings are going to be involved & u dont wanna be in a sticky situation, speaking from experience.

Aiyah, dun woo how to get them into bed. Some pple prefer to just pay and release - no fuss no muss, i.e. no feelings involved. Just like paying for a bowl of bak chor mee. Sextisfy the hunger and just go. Sure I also cheong the masg, LSB, FL scenes but find them sex sibeh fake - come on seeing a sex worker rub lube before the deed is a major turnoff.

The downside of FB...aiyah too many to count. As u have aptly mentioned, getting emotionally involved is one..my car has been scratched before, and there are a few women out there who hate me to the core. But I'll live with this. My fav phrase "if you can't do the time, then dun commit the crime". Met one of my FB for shopping today. During the ride, squeezed her nips thru the blouse, rabba rabba her panty (could feel the moistness building up), "innocently" caressed her butt...marvellous.

back_it_in
23-04-2010, 02:49 AM
gosh! i had one FB before. it was DAMN good! but she's gone in less than a few months. started off dating each other. but ended up with different sweethearts. we still maintain good frienship until we progress to the scandalous stage. she became my FB while being attached to her problematic bf and me with my gf. the only reason it has to end is when she broke up with her bf and starts to stick close to me.

i wonder if i regret that decision. cos she's living alone(can sleepover her place and bonk till morning). looked above average. quite a nympho. perhaps, i should have accepted her as my gf instead. wasted chance.

octman
30-04-2010, 04:10 PM
I had also 1 few yr bk. Cm to tin of it... It really costs u lots of time n money. We r both married... I knew her thru my friend. She was quite pretty n had a great figure and her boobs was 36B, bj was bestever I had. And the second time we met is at her house when her husband was at work. We had sex for two time in her bedrm and she was very wild cos she said her hus cannot satisfied her. So when I'm free, I will go to her house for sex with her. But cm to tin of it, I rather paid for sex than this type of relationship. Think thice

kthan10
30-04-2010, 04:47 PM
I think FB very hard to maintain for married guys... you have to handle 2 women at the same time... very stressful also... scared get caught etc... On the other hand, i think more suitable for single guys.... becos free sex!!!

But very hard to get a FB nowadays... need to spend some much time, effort and money just to get that free sex... Might as well pay for a session with different girls...

snowcap
30-04-2010, 04:54 PM
Is the thrill that kills .. :D

octman
30-04-2010, 06:26 PM
Kthan 10 u r right.... Scare get caught also ESP in Small country like Singapore... Cheers!!!

paperboyboy
01-05-2010, 09:09 AM
Bros i think to get a fb you must have one of this, looks, sweet talker, rich, or a set of skills that can please every lady you encounter.

If you have none of this, just go find a fl fuck Liao go and be a happy man.

Oh ps if you are a Chinese and know how to speak Malay chance of getting a malay fb are higher ;).