PDA

View Full Version : Girl Seeking Girls:)

samanthajane
08-02-2010, 03:10 PM
Hi Im a 20yr old Female looking to experiment with other females whilst im still young and wild:)

Couples are welcomed too!

im pretty open to various types of sex or group les sex meetups

erictan83
09-02-2010, 11:22 AM
Hi, do u mind having fun with myself and another lady? pm me if u r ok with it.

block11
09-02-2010, 11:40 AM
nice... all the best in your search. looks like the girls have more fun in this section of SBF... hmmm, can i come and watch? :p

lim85
09-02-2010, 11:59 AM
bro blocks, i guess u can if u have a female to tag along. Sam was nice.

block11
09-02-2010, 12:15 PM
bro blocks, i guess u can if u have a female to tag along. Sam was nice.

yes bro. unfortunately such females are not easily found. leave it to fate... ahhh, so she met with you and your girl yesterday? any FR? next time let me tag along laa :D

lim85
09-02-2010, 12:29 PM
haha bro, yes met ytd. we have petting only as she aint into sex so respect her. I guess i m too ugly for her. She not meeting me anymore. So sad. You can ur gal meet her lor. she allow couple. Btw, this gt to be discreet for her. Shhh... Sorry Sam.

sam1234
09-02-2010, 10:20 PM
gal, your inbox is full... pm me if u interested to have some fun :)

jayson77
10-02-2010, 02:36 AM
wow pm me ya :)

lim85
10-02-2010, 10:41 AM
Guy pls get her contact urself if she comfortable with u. Dun ask me for it. I will nt review to any1 as to respect her. She already leave her email in some thread make ur effort to find it. It show me tat u all r interested to get her to sex with u then bringing ur gal along for a soft swing or petting with her. Learn to respect others pls nt going to the short cut way.

Fbuddy
10-02-2010, 11:24 AM
Woo girl now so adventurous, jane mind meet me and my girl, tks and wish you happy CNY, happy searching in the tiger year ! :D

vietnam80
10-02-2010, 12:55 PM
Hi Im a 20yr old Female looking to experiment with other females whilst im still young and wild:)

Couples are welcomed too!

im pretty open to various types of sex or group les sex meetups

Ur PM full le....Do pm me if ur ok with me and my gf she's a vietnamese.

lim85
10-02-2010, 10:51 PM
Hi all, i dunno if this bro is true or not. Jus an inform tat he pass down to me. I m surprise u gather such detail information within few days where she jus joined SBF. Below msg is from jonathan81.

hey bro

wanna know if you have met up with a girl called samantha, sam, sammy. Its important if you have. I found out from a friend that the number she gives is usually a short term phone line and that she is actually trying to gather information about the type of ppl who visits geylang and such the numbers she gather may be used to incriminate those that engage in such activities. Both my friend and i have met her from sbf and an international dating sites. She is in actually in fact 25 and not 18 or 19 as she claims to be. The photo she shows, belongs to another girl. Also all the information she gave like she is a sports person, she teaches, she likes to club, she is from a girls school is all fake! Those are designed answers to seduce us guys and make us think she is just another sexy girl. My guess is tt she was chosen by the police as her body is the most suitable even though i don't think she is hot. Also another evidence is her reluctance to have penetration. As that is the limit in her line of work. So bro do take care. Both my friend and i have changed our numbers, emails, sbf nick, everything just to be on the safe side. Should you know any guys or girls who she may have contacted do let them know about this as well. organising orgies is an actual crime in Sg!

hope you can help the others who may be at risk.

leetona
11-02-2010, 12:08 AM
Hi....do u mind me with another 2girls? pm me

ColourBlindx2
11-02-2010, 12:11 AM
Honestly, this girl seems too good to be true! I am sure that the guys out there (single or attached) are dying to pounce on this catch!!

Maybe i should try and see if the she's-an-sex-undercover rumour is true!!

*gleefully rubbing hands*

Colourblind f

shhsecret
06-03-2010, 07:45 PM
hi can pm me ? 2 guys wan ?

sweetcherry
28-03-2010, 02:58 AM
Hi sam, i'm interested in knowing more, can pm me? :)

othniel
28-03-2010, 03:00 PM
Kind of too good to be true... I do doubt as well... No one on ones? IE: Only with one guy and yourself?