PDA

View Full Version : looking for fb.. maybe the one..

milia
10-02-2010, 12:57 AM
am looking for someone with a sexual appetite to match.. and daring as well with low inhibitions.. intimate and beyond.. hopefully more.. and if possible emotional connections too.. friends with benefits..

looking for gal 21 to 40 max..

am a 23 year old male.. average looking.. 1.8 75 kg..chinese..

Cheers.

Tab Grabber
10-02-2010, 01:07 AM
Date to fix on this Valentine day?

Fbuddy
10-02-2010, 11:31 AM
am looking for someone with a sexual appetite to match.. and daring as well with low inhibitions.. intimate and beyond.. hopefully more.. and if possible emotional connections too.. friends with benefits..

looking for gal 21 to 40 max..

am a 23 year old male.. average looking.. 1.8 75 kg..chinese..

Cheers.

Woo TS, u only 23 and dare to meet a 40y fb, do you think your didi can still be in working condition then ? :D:D

PCC King
10-02-2010, 01:04 PM
Woo TS, u only 23 and dare to meet a 40y fb, do you think your didi can still be in working condition then ? :D:D

Desperado and not willing to pay , what to do ??? One one word can describe such TS , " CHEAPO " !

milia
16-06-2012, 12:16 AM
You have no idea except to knock at another thraead eh?? I am not one to lay down definitions.. but it ain cos i'm "cheapo" if you actually comprehend the written statement .. it writes to one who would find it worth their wild to establish a possibly intimate relationship.. in which case physicality is possible.. but its quitessentialy built on emotions and feelings.. this requires interaction and intellect.. something i think you clearly miss or never had.. since you have all the moeny in the world to splurge on "expensive" sex..

Apocalypse
16-06-2012, 12:25 AM
You have no idea except to knock at another thraead eh?? I am not one to lay down definitions.. but it ain cos i'm "cheapo" if you actually comprehend the written statement .. it writes to one who would find it worth their wild to establish a possibly intimate relationship.. in which case physicality is possible.. but its quitessentialy built on emotions and feelings.. this requires interaction and intellect.. something i think you clearly miss or never had.. since you have all the moeny in the world to splurge on "expensive" sex..

u drunk? or woke up after a 2 year coma? :rolleyes:

westendgirl
16-06-2012, 12:27 AM
TS bother to explain why take so long to elicit a response?