PDA

View Full Version : Batam to crack down on unwed couples

Batam Man
13-03-2004, 05:42 PM
The Batam authorities officially announced that they will start conducting raids on unwed couples living together starting from this coming Tuesday. But 2 nites ago, already minimum 1 couple got caught by the local Polisi.
They had also announced, also officially, that such raids will be conducted in residential areas.
Hope it won’t affect most cheongster who stay in hotels when they cum to Btm.
My friendly hint/advise = for someone out there = March (could be into April) = BIG bonus paying month…:cool:

meatlover
13-03-2004, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Batam Man
The Batam authorities officially announced that they will start conducting raids on unwed couples living together starting from this coming Tuesday. But 2 nites ago, already minimum 1 couple got caught by the local Polisi.
They had also announced, also officially, that such raids will be conducted in residential areas.
My friendly hint/advise = for someone out there = March (could be into April) = BIG bonus paying month…:cool:

I believe it'll only affect those staying in residential areas ...

Batam Man
13-03-2004, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by meatlover
I believe it'll only affect those staying in residential areas ...

They had officially announced that they will start conducting raids starting from this coming Tuesday. Thus making you believed that it should be safe till Tues, but someone just got caught 2 nites ago...
What I'm trying to say here is, "some people" will try all ways and all their best to go make some extra bucks since the door has been sort of opened for them... er... dunno if you know what I meant :cool:

meatlover
13-03-2004, 06:29 PM
They had officially announced that they will start conducting raids starting from this coming Tuesday. Thus making you belived that it should be safe till Tues, but someone just got caught 2 nites ago...
What I'm trying to say here is, "some people" will try all ways and all their best to go make some extra bucks since the door has been sort of opened for them... er... dunno if you know what I meant :cool:

Point noted ... What I was saying was be it before or after tuesday ... Hotel is still safer ...

chachai
13-03-2004, 07:07 PM
what will happen if bring cewek out for dinner and disco?

Point noted ... What I was saying was be it before or after tuesday ... Hotel is still safer ...

meatlover
13-03-2004, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by chachai

That shouldn't be a problem

Phucker
13-03-2004, 10:00 PM
i think it would affect mainly our Ah Peks who are the proud daddies of some kids in batam. the govt had to do something to answer to our Singapore wives and also in line with our ongoing procreation campaign.

most cheongsters are smart enough to practice fire n forget and they aint planning to start a 2nd family over there...haha :D

Batam Man
13-03-2004, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by chachai

Sorry don't mean to be funny/rude here, but what do you plan to do after dinner n disco?:p

newyorker88
13-03-2004, 11:59 PM
Well, if these authorities have no $$$ they will find ways to get more $$$ wat. The only way is that these ah peks or men with wives and kids in batam is to "marry" them with certificates loh. With their VAT( equvilant to our GST) at 10%, things are getting more expensive nowadays...

But our safest bet is still hotels.... :D

meatlover
14-03-2004, 03:25 AM
Sorry don't mean to be funny/rude here, but what do you plan to do after dinner n disco?:p

He'll most probably tell his cewek to go back to her own place while he go back to his hotel room to sleep ... :D

neyney
14-03-2004, 09:34 AM
He'll most probably tell his cewek to go back to her own place while he go back to his hotel room to sleep ... :D

Serious ah ?? he will do that ah??

Why not bring cewek back to hotel?? After all the raid is only on residential areas.

meatlover
14-03-2004, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by neyney
Serious ah ?? he will do that ah??

Why not bring cewek back to hotel?? After all the raid is only on residential areas.

Cos he think in the hotel also might kanna raid :rolleyes:

Montbank
14-03-2004, 07:33 PM
Cos he think in the hotel also might kanna raid :rolleyes:

There's always a chance, as what Batam Man said is right. The hint was that when the officials are desperate for $$$, there are lotsa things they will do..

Dua Hia, and brudders whom I cheong with before, heh back to Oz liaoz, for a year this time. Won't be able to cheong much till then.. ;)

meatlover
14-03-2004, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Montbank
There's always a chance, as what Batam Man said is right. The hint was that when the officials are desperate for $$$, there are lotsa things they will do..

I agree ... But the chances of them raiding mid-range or high-end hotels will be pretty slim ... If raid also raid those wisma first ... Thats just my personal POV ...

... heh back to Oz liaoz, for a year this time. Won't be able to cheong much till then ..

So you going to store power for one year then come back and show hand ar ... :D

neyney
15-03-2004, 02:08 AM
I agree ... But the chances of them raiding mid-range or high-end hotels will be pretty slim ... If raid also raid those wisma first ... Thats just my personal POV ...

Mid range or high end hotels will have lower chances of kanna hitting ??? I doubt so ? If they are desperate for money, what type of hotels will have more 'robertoes' to chop ???

I dun mean that low end hotels will have lower chances, but i am saying that when they desperate, everyone are on the same boat. When the big wave, no one will be sheltered.

meatlover
15-03-2004, 02:14 AM
Mid range or high end hotels will have lower chances of kanna hitting ??? I doubt so ? If they are desperate for money, what type of hotels will have more 'robertoes' to chop ???

I dun mean that low end hotels will have lower chances, but i am saying that when they desperate, everyone are on the same boat. When the big wave, no one will be sheltered.

Thats only my personal POV mah ... You dunno I in Riau sibei blur one meh ... :D

l3atu
15-03-2004, 08:18 AM

Bro, that means if I R.O.M in BT, I'll be 99% safe from those raids that you've mentioned ? What if the raids took place and I'm not in BT ? :confused:

DNAT
15-03-2004, 09:20 AM
go breakfast :D

DNAT
15-03-2004, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by l3atu
Bro, that means if I R.O.M in BT, I'll be 99% safe from those raids that you've mentioned ? What if the raids took place and I'm not in BT ? :confused:
Safe lah, asa you kahwin = no $ squeezing from your lah ....

and what kinda of question is this? [What if the raids took place and I'm not in BT] .... you not in BT of course not your masalah liao lah ... blur-tu :o

DNAT
15-03-2004, 09:23 AM
knn, like that I stay your house safer .... can anot huh? pak :D

DNAT
15-03-2004, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by Phucker
i think it would affect mainly our Ah Peks who are the proud daddies of some kids in batam. the govt had to do something to answer to our Singapore wives and also in line with our ongoing procreation campaign.

most cheongsters are smart enough to practice fire n forget and they aint planning to start a 2nd family over there...haha :D
all the lau chai tau (old carrot head) must start to freak .....
Ah Pek: "ai yo ...... kenapa begitu?"
Isteri muda: "mereka mau duit la .....!"

l3atu
15-03-2004, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by DNAT

and what kinda of question is this? [What if the raids took place and I'm not in BT] .... you not in BT of course not your masalah liao lah ... blur-tu :o

Bro, wat I mean is when I'm not in BT and my cewek is alone there, will they create trouble for her ? She had never been to BT before and she is as blur as me leh........:p

DNAT
15-03-2004, 09:55 AM

Dua Hia, and brudders whom I cheong with before, heh back to Oz liaoz, for a year this time. Won't be able to cheong much till then.. ;)
how's things ?.... remember to remind me to top up for you hor .... I old liao :D

DNAT
15-03-2004, 09:59 AM

If hotel will also kena raid, like that who dare to tar pow joint cewek/disco FL to bonk in the hotel?

Like that close down the entire pulau better :o the kway sector hong kan liao loh.

DNAT
15-03-2004, 10:01 AM
Bro, wat I mean is when I'm not in BT and my cewek is alone there, will they create trouble for her ? She had never been to BT before and she is as blur as me leh........:p
why you worry? you sure will get the kahwin surat wat .... paste a copy of the marriage cert (with photos attached) on your front door lor :D

l3atu
15-03-2004, 10:02 AM
why you worry? you sure will get the kahwin surat wat .... paste a copy of the marriage cert (with photos attached) on your front door lor :D

Maciam like paste talisman ? :p

l3atu
15-03-2004, 10:08 AM
If hotel will also kena raid, like that who dare to tar pow joint cewek/disco FL to bonk in the hotel?

Like that close down the entire pulau better :o the kway sector hong kan liao loh.

Hopefully these raids will only last a few mths.......got a feeling they will try to get kopi $$$ from you even if you are legally married.......thats wat indonesian government officials are good at........:(

DNAT
15-03-2004, 10:33 AM
Hopefully these raids will only last a few mths.......got a feeling they will try to get kopi $$$ from you even if you are legally married.......thats wat indonesian government officials are good at........:(
the most dun go BT lor, see they eat what :o

l3atu
15-03-2004, 10:36 AM
the most dun go BT lor, see they eat what :o

They'll eat the rich locals = orang cina.........:p

meatlover
15-03-2004, 10:43 AM

If ROM they 99% won't come disturb you ... If you not in BT they 100% won't come cos the chai tao not around ... :D

meatlover
15-03-2004, 10:45 AM

This one good enough to be the qoute of the day :D

DNAT
15-03-2004, 11:13 AM
This one good enough to be the qoute of the day :D
got prize ? :rolleyes:

Freestyler69
15-03-2004, 11:26 AM
wah nowadays veri danger.. if kena caught while I orgy 3 gals then must marry 3 wives how ah?? KNN.. better Start booking ST.. fuck liao ask them to Fuck off hehehe

DNAT
15-03-2004, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Freestyler69
wah nowadays veri danger.. if kena caught while I orgy 3 gals then must marry 3 wives how ah?? KNN.. better Start booking ST.. fuck liao ask them to Fuck off hehehe
ST di mana? hotel also dangerous, better ST the sphinx FL at the ladies restrooms .... :D

pak, how are you doing?

l3atu
15-03-2004, 11:53 AM
If ROM they 99% won't come disturb you ... If you not in BT they 100% won't come cos the chai tao not around ... :D

Hope so.....;)

MoonFace
15-03-2004, 12:02 PM
Jialat..so how ?
Batam-man.. you going to get married or go into hiding ??..:o

DNAT
15-03-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by MoonFace
Jialat..so how ?
we need not worry for him :)

Batam Man
15-03-2004, 12:56 PM

You want us to go Planet take some photos and e mail to you to keep you posted on the FLs actions there???:D

Batam Man
15-03-2004, 12:58 PM
knn, like that I stay your house safer .... can anot huh? pak :D

1 even safer option for you, I'll let you sleep with my dog.
They didn't mentioned that they will raid those unwed staying together with dogs :rolleyes:

Batam Man
15-03-2004, 01:02 PM

Don't worry lah, just make sure you deposit Rp.5-10juta in her bank can liao. Any problem just tell her to pass me the ATM card (+ pin no) and I'll help settle all problem for her.
Anyway, what are friends for???:p

Batam Man
15-03-2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by MoonFace
Jialat..so how ?

Jialat juga ya?
Maybe should move over to Jkt liao:D

l3atu
15-03-2004, 01:16 PM
Don't worry lah, just make sure you deposit Rp.5-10juta in her bank can liao. Any problem just tell her to pass me the ATM card (+ pin no) and I'll help settle all problem for her.
Anyway, what are friends for???:p

Huh ?! Wat if she run away with all my $$$ ? :eek:

Batam Man
15-03-2004, 01:29 PM
Huh ?! Wat if she run away with all my $$$ ? :eek:

Then go and report to the Polisi lor:rolleyes:

l3atu
15-03-2004, 01:34 PM
Then go and report to the Polisi lor:rolleyes:

Dun think it's a good idea.......maybe just give her 2 juta would be sufficient.......:D

Freestyler69
15-03-2004, 03:57 PM
ST di mana? hotel also dangerous, better ST the sphinx FL at the ladies restrooms .... :D

pak, how are you doing?

heheh the restroom veri smelly la.. cannot cum la.. knn.. better ST in the bushes and set up camp army style la

Freestyler69
15-03-2004, 03:59 PM
Dun think it's a good idea.......maybe just give her 2 juta would be sufficient.......:D
2 juta no prob.. if's it's 2 juta sperm can get in just 2 drop. :)

DNAT
15-03-2004, 04:16 PM
You want us to go Planet take some photos and e mail to you to keep you posted on the FLs actions there???:D
May I ask:
can anyone take pix in Planet? :confused:

DNAT
15-03-2004, 04:18 PM
1 even safer option for you, I'll let you sleep with my dog.
They didn't mentioned that they will raid those unwed staying together with dogs :rolleyes:
Mr Brown .... I miss him so much :(
can I use your dog as pillow?

DNAT
15-03-2004, 04:24 PM
heheh the restroom veri smelly la.. cannot cum la.. knn.. better ST in the bushes and set up camp army style la
wow lau .... bushes makes me think of the becong near Batu Ampar .... somemore bushes got ants, mosqitoes, bugs etc, tak enak leh :rolleyes:

cheongkid
15-03-2004, 04:28 PM
wow lau .... bushes makes me think of the becong near Batu Ampar .... somemore bushes got ants, mosqitoes, bugs etc, tak enak leh :rolleyes:
where's the MOPIKO...

DNAT
15-03-2004, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
where's the MOPIKO...
nb! I pass you full set of insect repellents .... you bonk in the bushes ... ai mai? :o

cheongkid
15-03-2004, 04:34 PM
nb! I pass you full set of insect repellents .... you bonk in the bushes ... ai mai? :o
tak mau! reminds me of ICT...:(

l3atu
15-03-2004, 04:40 PM
2 juta no prob.. if's it's 2 juta sperm can get in just 2 drop. :)

Sperm arh ? I already gave 2 kilos of them liaoz leh.......:p

Batam Man
15-03-2004, 06:01 PM
May I ask:
can anyone take pix in Planet? :confused:

May I also ask:
You cum from which kampong 1 hah?
Didn't you know that now they have invented HP with camera one huh?
Just take as many pict as you want, if you want, who the fuck will ever know or want to know if you taking photo or doing sms???
Another kuku, ask you not to mix too much with ah tu don't listen lah:o

Batam Man
15-03-2004, 06:08 PM

Good idea bro, smart move bro, that's rite, go for installment/hire purchase plan, so not so heavy on you also hor…
Ok I’ll help arrange for lowest interest rate for you,
so it’s Rp.2 juta a week kan?
Starting when, 3rd March?:D

l3atu
16-03-2004, 08:12 AM
Good idea bro, smart move bro, that's rite, go for installment/hire purchase plan, so not so heavy on you also hor…
Ok I’ll help arrange for lowest interest rate for you,
so it’s Rp.2 juta a week kan?
Starting when, 3rd March?:D

Rp 2 juta a week ? She need so much $$$ for wat ? 2 juta a mth would be more than sufficient. Somemore me visiting her every week leh. Everything she need, I would buy for her before I meet up with her. ;)

DNAT
17-03-2004, 10:07 AM
May I also ask:
You cum from which kampong 1 hah?
Didn't you know that now they have invented HP with camera one huh?
Just take as many pict as you want, if you want, who the fuck will ever know or want to know if you taking photo or doing sms???
HP resolution image not so clear leh .... wait the pic 'mong mong' 1 not nice mah.

ok, next time you go fishing / lum sio sio in Planet then I take pic hor :D

DNAT
17-03-2004, 10:10 AM
Everything she need, I would buy for her before I meet up with her. ;)
Make sure I see you go Matahari to buy the 'napkins' and pay at the check out counter :o

l3atu
17-03-2004, 10:10 AM
Make sure I see you go Matahari to buy the 'napkins' and pay at the check out counter :o

That 1 arh......I better bring her go and buy........:p

DNAT
17-03-2004, 10:13 AM

mix too much with you will become like you = very hau-lian :(

DNAT
17-03-2004, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by cheongkid
tak mau! reminds me of ICT...:(
ICT = good for me cos I can extend it for another 3 days (on my own accord) and sneak out of Sg ;)

DNAT
17-03-2004, 11:42 AM
That 1 arh......I better bring her go and buy........:p
I hope at some point of time, she dun need nakipns ;) = congratulations !

l3atu
17-03-2004, 11:49 AM
I hope at some point of time, she dun need nakipns ;) = congratulations !

Choi ! Choi ! Choi ! I always pratice safe sex 1 hor.........:o

meatlover
18-03-2004, 09:58 AM
got prize ? :rolleyes:

First Prize = The SYT lastnight on TV :D

DNAT
18-03-2004, 10:06 AM
mai cho wa lau nua leh ;)

meatlover
18-03-2004, 10:07 AM
mai cho wa lau nua leh ;)

Lau nua nevermind ... Mai lau seow can liao :D

l3atu
18-03-2004, 10:37 AM

Service hor bo ? :p

meatlover
18-03-2004, 10:52 AM
Service hor bo ? :p

Ask uncle :D

l3atu
18-03-2004, 10:55 AM

Uncle tried before ? How lucky ! She's quite chio leh ! :eek:

meatlover
18-03-2004, 10:57 AM

For you cannot cos she don't have KQ :D

l3atu
18-03-2004, 11:00 AM
For you cannot cos she don't have KQ :D

Aiyah, no KQ lagi best mah.......:p

meatlover
18-03-2004, 11:19 AM
Aiyah, no KQ lagi best mah.......:p

Thought you gian KQ :D

DNAT
18-03-2004, 11:47 AM
ya .... las nite I almost wanted to activate S mob :o

DNAT
18-03-2004, 11:50 AM
ask me ....?

My reply:
"Ho! ..... ho! .... neh zi ang ang eh, baru kwee pow nia ... "

TIU !!! :o

meatlover
18-03-2004, 12:03 PM

SM to Chong Pang CC ar :D

meatlover
18-03-2004, 12:04 PM
ask me ....?

My reply:
"Ho! ..... ho! .... neh zi ang ang eh, baru kwee pow nia ... "

TIU !!! :o

+ Young & Naive :D

l3atu
18-03-2004, 12:10 PM

Me also....ard 5pm I felt like going home, quickly change and cheong to BT....;)

meatlover
18-03-2004, 12:12 PM
Me also....ard 5pm I felt like going home, quickly change to my trunks and swim to BT....;)

You sibei eh sai hor ... Potential Ironman :o

meatlover
18-03-2004, 12:14 PM
after that can makan at Chong Chong (or Chom Chom) food centre huh? :confused:

Hanor ... The char bo in that area quite chio one leh :cool:

DNAT
18-03-2004, 12:14 PM
SM to Chong Pang CC ar :D
after that can makan at Chong Chong (or Chom Chom) food centre huh? :confused:

l3atu
18-03-2004, 12:16 PM
You sibei eh sai hor ... Potential Ironman :o

This week not going BT to teh numbers har ? Hands very itchy hor ? :o

DNAT
18-03-2004, 12:16 PM
Me also....ard 5pm I felt like going home, quickly change and cheong to BT....;)
1. you tok what cok? thot you said got OT ytd evening ?????

2. the docu showed at 8pm .... how you know got SYT?

meatlover
18-03-2004, 12:17 PM
This week not going BT to teh numbers har ? Hands very itchy hor ? :o

You never know hor ... Anytime also can activate day trip hor :cool:

l3atu
18-03-2004, 12:18 PM
1. you tok what cok? thot you said got OT ytd evening ?????

2. the docu showed at 8pm .... how you know got SYT?

When did I say got OT ? I refering to WPP lar.

I was thinkin of going to BT before the program on TV coz today I can go to work late mah........:p

meatlover
Nagoya Food Court lagi CHIO ! :rolleyes:

Tiu ... CMI leh :mad:

DNAT
Hanor ... The char bo in that area quite chio one leh :cool:
Nagoya Food Court lagi CHIO ! :rolleyes:

l3atu
18-03-2004, 12:19 PM
You never know hor ... Anytime also can activate day trip hor :cool:

Go look for Kxxxxxxx or Cxwek A ? :rolleyes:

meatlover
18-03-2004, 12:19 PM
When did I say got OT ? I refering to WPP lar.

I was thinkin of going to BT before the program on TV coz today I can go to work late mah........:p

Not go BT book one cewek and watch the programme with you meh :D

meatlover
18-03-2004, 12:20 PM
Go look for Kxxxxxxx or Cxwek A ? :rolleyes:

:mad:

l3atu
18-03-2004, 12:20 PM

Only you can think of this type of 'programme'.......:rolleyes:

DNAT
18-03-2004, 12:39 PM
get dat bak bak one, she sure wanna watch with you :D

meatlover
18-03-2004, 12:49 PM
Only you can think of this type of 'programme'.......:rolleyes:

Then simi programme? Exchange programme ar :D

meatlover
18-03-2004, 12:50 PM
get dat bak bak one, she sure wanna watch with you :D

With Ah Tu you mean :D

DNAT
18-03-2004, 01:00 PM
With Ah Tu you mean :D
you want can also :p

meatlover
18-03-2004, 01:03 PM
you want can also :p

ku tak mau ...

l3atu
18-03-2004, 03:39 PM
Mau ! Mau ! I love those bah bah type....coz they can do belly dancing with me mah.....:D

:eek:

meatlover
18-03-2004, 05:42 PM
:eek:

Today your fingers gatal hor :rolleyes:

neyney
18-03-2004, 07:52 PM

Originally posted by Mopikoman
Not to worry, got me around to supply you with Mopiko or Minyak Qing Chao :rolleyes:

meatlover
18-03-2004, 08:26 PM
Si tee tiang lai eh??? Ah Tu's sponsor ar??? :D

chachai
18-03-2004, 10:26 PM
today is 18th liao...anyone know anything has happended in Batam???

l3atu
19-03-2004, 07:50 AM

Hari2 pun gatal.....:o

l3atu
19-03-2004, 07:51 AM

My business partner.........:rolleyes:

DNAT
19-03-2004, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by mee~pok~lover
mai blur lah ! when quoting the post, edit the poster's nick also = can liao.

meatlover
19-03-2004, 09:17 AM
Hari2 pun gatal.....:o

You mean your lan jiao :rolleyes:

meatlover
19-03-2004, 09:17 AM

:rolleyes:

l3atu
19-03-2004, 09:25 AM

He caught my disease liao.........:D

l3atu
19-03-2004, 09:26 AM
You mean your lan jiao :rolleyes:

You are the one who initially quote 'tangan'......now you tokin abt lanjiao ? Mai blur leh........:rolleyes:

meatlover
19-03-2004, 09:38 AM
He caught my disease liao.........:D

lu tunggu lama2 :rolleyes:

meatlover
19-03-2004, 09:39 AM
You are the one who initially quote 'tangan'......now you tokin abt lanjiao ? Mai blur leh........:rolleyes:

How come you today suddenly so smart? :rolleyes:

l3atu
19-03-2004, 09:41 AM
How come you today suddenly so smart? :rolleyes:

Because...........'tomolo going u know' ? :p

meatlover
19-03-2004, 09:45 AM
Because...........'tomolo going u know' ? :p

Saya pun ada pergi tapi tak sama pulau :cool:

l3atu
19-03-2004, 09:47 AM
Saya pun ada pergi tapi tak sama pulau :cool:

Tapi u sudah sampai indo, you selalu 'gong gong'........:p

meatlover
19-03-2004, 10:13 AM
Tapi u sudah sampai indo, you selalu 'gong gong'........:p

Tapi lu dai2 :D

Montbank
19-03-2004, 09:27 PM
wah lau you guys power... I see the TCSS all the way 6-7 pages at least..

pengz :p

Wah, ML also got KQ liaoz eh ? Ah Tu bringing his cewek to BT liaoz nowadays ? POWER!! When's the dinner ?

meatlover
20-03-2004, 01:53 AM

Ma say until so jialat leh :(

Wah, ML also got KQ liaoz eh ?

Mai luan luan say hor ... Mai hai wa hor ...

Ah Tu bringing his cewek to BT liaoz nowadays ?

Not yet ...

When's the dinner ?

If the dinner is on you ... Anytime also can :D

Montbank
21-03-2004, 11:00 AM
If the dinner is on you ... Anytime also can :D

I mean when's the wedding dinner of Ah Tu ? :p

meatlover
21-03-2004, 11:35 AM

This you gotta check with him

l3atu
22-03-2004, 07:54 AM

Next mth in Australia.....:rolleyes:

meatlover
22-03-2004, 08:16 AM
Next mth in Australia.....:rolleyes:

Ah Tu sibei lomantic hor ... Honeymoon marriage :D

l3atu
22-03-2004, 08:32 AM
Ah Tu sibei lomantic hor ... Honeymoon marriage :D

Save $$$ = marriage + honeymoon all in 1..........:p

DNAT
22-03-2004, 10:14 AM

pengz :p

Wah, ML also got KQ liaoz eh ? Ah Tu bringing his cewek to BT liaoz nowadays ? POWER!! When's the dinner ?
how are you keeping? buzy?

cheers
:)

Montbank
22-03-2004, 10:43 AM
how are you keeping? buzy?

cheers
:)

Si beiz busy ah.. just completed 3 assignments last Friday, and first weekend that I am free since coming here, beside the first weekend when school not started yet.

You leh ? Continue on SMing eh ? Wah lau just finished reading Straits Times Interactive, kaoz now a lot of attention on Batam leh, will affect our hunter or not ? ;)

Montbank
22-03-2004, 10:44 AM

Wah really ah, come visit loh, hahahah bring a bridesmaid over leh, here si beiz sianz for me leh, I be your best man over here lah :) Bridesmaid must be chioz chioz ok.. haha

DNAT
22-03-2004, 10:54 AM
Si beiz busy ah.. just completed 3 assignments last Friday, and first weekend that I am free since coming here, beside the first weekend when school not started yet.

You leh ? Continue on SMing eh ? Wah lau just finished reading Straits Times Interactive, kaoz now a lot of attention on Batam leh, will affect our hunter or not ? ;)
affect what? not at all lah .... the FLs still need my '$care' mah.
If not, mereka mau makan apa?

DNAT
22-03-2004, 10:57 AM
I be your best man over here lah. Bridesmaid must be chioz chioz ok.. haha
ya lor, get Chai Yi Ling (Jolene Tsai) be the bridesmaid ai mai? :rolleyes: ler siang gianz liao ..... :rolleyes:

l3atu
22-03-2004, 11:21 AM
Wah really ah, come visit loh, hahahah bring a bridesmaid over leh, here si beiz sianz for me leh, I be your best man over here lah :) Bridesmaid must be chioz chioz ok.. haha

Bridesmaid arh ? ML's look alike from 'hollywood' ? :p

DNAT
22-03-2004, 11:45 AM
It appears that you can't get 'her' off your mind :rolleyes:

l3atu
22-03-2004, 11:46 AM

I can't get her off my mind becoz I meet ML for TCSS frequently mah....he reminds me so much of her.....:p

DNAT
22-03-2004, 11:52 AM
I can't get her off my mind becoz I meet ML for TCSS frequently mah....he reminds me so much of her.....:p
knn! ask ML to put on a mask during TCSS lor :p that will solve 'your' problem.

meatlover
22-03-2004, 11:49 PM

That means no ang bao for you :D

meatlover
22-03-2004, 11:51 PM

If the bridesmaid is S**** ai mai? :D

meatlover
22-03-2004, 11:53 PM
ya lor, get Chai Yi Ling (Jolene Tsai) be the bridesmaid ai mai? ler siang gianz liao .....

Uncle you also gian hor :D

meatlover
22-03-2004, 11:55 PM

Any overiding commission for me? :D

meatlover
22-03-2004, 11:56 PM

He "aim" "her" very long liaoz :D

meatlover
22-03-2004, 11:57 PM
I can't get her off my mind ...

You very duo qin hor :D

meatlover
22-03-2004, 11:58 PM
knn! ask ML to put on a mask during TCSS lor :p that will solve 'your' problem.

No problem ... All Ah Tu has to do is to shout: "Gas, Gas, Gas" :D

Montbank
23-03-2004, 05:34 PM
If the bridesmaid is S**** ai mai? :D

Hahah if she comes over Aussie, I don't mind loh.. cuz here really low on stocks and high in prices even if I wanna cheong. Not really worth it loh.. And she's of above average quality also, but a bit loose cannon nia ;) and a lot of KQ.. that one.. must avoid..

meatlover
23-03-2004, 07:12 PM
Hahah if she comes over Aussie, I don't mind loh.. cuz here really low on stocks and high in prices even if I wanna cheong. Not really worth it loh.. And she's of above average quality also, but a bit loose cannon nia ;) and a lot of KQ.. that one.. must avoid..

Thought LCQ and KQ your favourite quality :D

neyney
23-03-2004, 07:19 PM
Bro ML, what visa u talking about here? How come must have visa for ???

meatlover
23-03-2004, 09:09 PM
Bro ML, what visa u talking about here? How come must have visa for ???

"visa" from my gf :cool:

neyney
23-03-2004, 11:40 PM
"visa" from my gf :cool:

Medic!!!!... Oops, Bomoh!!! Bro ML need attention here....!!!
He kanna 'arrow'!!! Damn stupid keyboard. Always type wrongly.
Bro ML kanna GT

l3atu
24-03-2004, 08:00 AM

She got KQ meh ? She looks more like LCQ leh........very fierce and violent type.......:p

l3atu
24-03-2004, 08:00 AM
No problem ... All Ah Tu has to do is to shout: "Gas, Gas, Gas" :D

I did just dat when my cewek farted.........:o

l3atu
24-03-2004, 08:02 AM
Bro ML kanna GT

The visa he's refering to is from his GF in SG lar.........simi GT ? Cheong with me too much liao....becoming as blur as me......:p

meatlover
24-03-2004, 08:09 AM
Bro ML kanna GT

Huh??? What talking you??? :confused:

meatlover
24-03-2004, 08:10 AM
She got KQ meh ? She looks more like LCQ leh........very fierce and violent type.......:p

I agree and also like Indian Chief :mad:

meatlover
24-03-2004, 08:10 AM
I did just dat when my cewek farted.........:o

Banyak kali ya :D

meatlover
24-03-2004, 08:11 AM
The visa he's refering to is from his GF in SG lar.........simi GT ? Cheong with me too much liao....becoming as blur as me......:p

Thats why I dun wanna cheong so often with you :D

l3atu
24-03-2004, 08:24 AM
Banyak kali ya :D

Banyak 'curry' bau.......:p

l3atu
24-03-2004, 08:25 AM
Thats why I dun wanna cheong so often with you :D

Paisey hor.....when it comes to Riau, you more blur than me hor.....:rolleyes:

meatlover
24-03-2004, 09:15 AM
Paisey hor.....when it comes to Riau, you more blur than me hor.....:rolleyes:

I did that on purpose so that you won't feel inferior mah :D

l3atu
24-03-2004, 09:50 AM
I did that on purpose so that you won't feel inferior mah :D

Excuses liao liao.....when you start acting like those ceweks in Riau har ? :rolleyes:

meatlover
24-03-2004, 10:25 AM
Excuses liao liao.....when you start acting like those ceweks in Riau har ? :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

DNAT
24-03-2004, 11:18 AM
Excuses liao liao.....when you start acting like that cewek in H-Wood har ? :rolleyes:
when he put on a wig :p
his 'sister' always on your mind ?

l3atu
24-03-2004, 11:28 AM
when he put on a wig :p
his 'sister' always on your mind ?

Edit my posts again....:rolleyes: