PDA

View Full Version : <<<<< $99/2 shots: HANNAH - BARELY LEGAL 18yr old slim, MINAH-look babe!!! >>>>>

Pacquiao
14-02-2010, 05:17 PM
PINAY PLEASURES

http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx3/Pacquiao123/Hannah1.jpg http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx3/Pacquiao123/Hannah2copy.jpg http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx3/Pacquiao123/Hannah3-1.jpg

Name: HANNAH
Origin: Phil
Looks: See live pic
Body: SLIM, PETITE
Painting: YES
Frenching: YES
Fingering: YES
Bbbj: YES
Cob: YES
Fj: YES
Damage: $99/ 90mins/ 2shots (excl. rm & cd)

-Barely legal
-Experienced in this line
-Accepts all races

IMPORTANT:

Exclusive for Pinay Pleasures members only
To be a member, PM me your contact no. for approval
Old members, PP contact no. remains the same as before

cajun
14-02-2010, 05:29 PM
Hi bro ,

intersted foor booking today pls pm me thanks

Sketch
14-02-2010, 09:04 PM
Thanks to bro Pacquiao I met Hannah today and she is an amazing lady... Not only is she beautiful - her looks grows on u and somehow I feel she looks like the asian, petite version of Angelina Jolie! haha... minus the thick lips but the eyes.. pretty close! One more thing I discovered was if she clicks with you.. in terms of chemistry she will cum many times - in my case 6 times - and how do I confirm it? Cos she squirts!! But of cos the chemistry must be there and I guess we both love each others company thus its easy to get along.. but bro pls dun force her into something she won't do... she is pretty shy and can see that she is fragile too... anyway below is my FR on her:

Look: 9/10 (what can I say.. I like how she looks!)
Body: 8/10 (petite.. almost like a sec sch.. not for boob lover but she has a fantastic butt to grab on!)
BJ: 8/10 (slow and gave me a nice deep throat.. make me almost cum!)
Licking: 10/10 (a lil bushy but SHE SQUIRTS!!! but of cos need to develop that chemistry to make her squirt!)
Frenching: 7/10 (not much but more to kissing on the lips minus tongue)
FJ: 10/10 (one of my best bonk I've had. Maybe cos of the chemistry we had.. and the mirror in the room helps!)
RTF: Yes! Definately...

Bros pls be gentle with her...

Anyway I have a thing for petite ladies.. so when I saw Hannah I quickly call bro Pacquiao to hook up with her...

After checking into the hotel and msg bro Pacquiao the room number I tot it will take another half hour before Hannah arrive but she turn up under 15 mins which took me by surprise... even more surprise when I open the door and saw this girl... standing at my door. She is really petite and one might think she is in sec sch or something!! She looks like a 16yr old seriously!!

But when she step in and we had a chat its confirm that she is 18. The more we chat the more her looks grows on me and after the shower I notice how gorgeous she is.. her eyes is mesmerizing especially with those eye lashes of hers... but one thing is for sure.. she is pretty shy so bros pls be gentle to her and kind.. not roughness pls...

Can tell that she is pretty new in this... she wanted to kiss my nipple but I kept pulling her to me so I can kiss her lips... not much french but still nice to feel her lips... after a while I let her do her thing and she went down to my lil bro for a slow but must say fantastic blowjob.. her sucking and licking of my penis was really turning me on... I almost came while she was blowing but I am not a fan of CIM so I pull her away and lay her on the bed and start my returning the favour.. if u know what I mean.. and this is where I was surprise again... as I licked her pussy she got really high and started grabbing my head and the gentle moan turn into one that filled with oooo fuck... ooo shit.. and then she squirted!! YES SHE SQUIRTS!!! It was amazing!! She grab me and ask me to fuck her.. so I did just that...

jebat_hang
14-02-2010, 10:55 PM
hi there, may i join?:)

Stavros14668
15-02-2010, 12:02 AM
Hi Bro PP,

i am new in SBF. heard all about Sammyboy from my frens and finaly decided to register an account and explore the world of FL.

hope to try your gals soon...

Thankz

leetona
15-02-2010, 12:37 AM
I wanna join too

xiao_cong
15-02-2010, 01:35 AM
hi i wan join ur group also can

hsphalt
15-02-2010, 01:43 AM
How can I join the club?

江湖最后一把痴心情长剑
15-02-2010, 11:29 AM
Bro, yr inbox is full. Pls clear yr inbox. :p

leebenson1959
15-02-2010, 11:36 AM
hi bro my email [email protected]
pls advise how to be your member

mrfireball59
15-02-2010, 11:54 AM
your mailbox is full....

_adobo
15-02-2010, 04:11 PM
hi bro, i already PM you my contact hope you'll approve me as a member of Pinay Pleasures...thanks =D

bishop
15-02-2010, 05:29 PM
bro.

PM'd you... I want to try this chick.

thanks,,,

leow2006
16-02-2010, 12:06 AM
Hi bro can u page me the contact? thks bro

Reiko
16-02-2010, 01:39 AM
Hi bro, think you have great gals, can I join?
Thanks.

m4sturbate
17-02-2010, 12:13 AM
i wanna be a member but seems like ur inbox is full...
got feel to try out this girl~ yeaa

andrew888
17-02-2010, 12:58 AM
brother can share the cintact number thanks

dave991977
17-02-2010, 01:13 AM
bro, your mailbox is full.. can share her contact..

hotaru
17-02-2010, 01:18 AM
hi bro Please can i join member i realy want to be. my contact is 6593726673.:)

smilegent07
17-02-2010, 02:04 AM
Bro can i Have your contact?? Looking towards to meet Hannah soon....

Scavenger
17-02-2010, 02:42 AM
Bro ure ctc full..
82721013 here

melghee
17-02-2010, 01:49 PM
Hi Bro Pacq,

Had PM my ctc 2 U.

Kindly reply.

Gd Day!

peter1234
17-02-2010, 04:39 PM
wah hannah fully booked for today, so hot!

lets see some FRs from helpful bros here :D

AljuniedQuantin
17-02-2010, 04:45 PM
You had lot's of good gal, can I join?:p

_adobo
17-02-2010, 05:29 PM
hi bro, already PM you my contact,mind sharing me Hannah's contact thanks,
plan to book her this saturday though...thanks:)

Reiko
17-02-2010, 06:36 PM
bro, i am very interested too. thanks

Lan_Tinh
18-02-2010, 04:40 PM
bro, pls pm her contact. tks nice phil gal.

limrayson
18-02-2010, 05:48 PM
does she do CIM ?

fang88
18-02-2010, 10:05 PM
Had my second session with Hannah on Monday. I was fast hand, fast feet last week and got first blood the week before. She started with this OKT after having no luck getting customers at Orchard T. She is 18 yo for real, and is ex to come if u are willing to work, the first time she come 3 times, second 6 times, she likes cowgirl so she can control the pace. She complain that most guys in Singapore don't know how to fj so plz prove her wrong. She is a bit shy at first but soon becomes noisy.
The only bad point is her bj is standard, nothing special. But she only 18 yo.
I lazy to post ratings but she says she try to extend her stay, if not she good in two weeks.
If you want to bring her a treat bring her chocolate, she likes !!!

fafafa
18-02-2010, 10:08 PM
Hi, can share ctcs?

acsan
19-02-2010, 01:36 AM
I am very into Pinoy. Although new here, hope can join. Thanks.

lifesaving
19-02-2010, 02:41 AM
First time post and saw this lady.. How do i go abt to book her? PM me pls

SK10
19-02-2010, 03:49 AM
hi
i'm interested in hannah
can i have the contacts?
thanx

Danger boy
19-02-2010, 11:35 AM
Bro I want to join ur members....

Uffelt
19-02-2010, 11:51 AM
hey

I would be interest pm me

cheers :)

buzzing
19-02-2010, 12:34 PM
Not much of a FR writer.. but i must comment on her age.. 18.. and she is tight!!

Must agree with brother Fang88 that her BBBJ is nothing to shout about... but the SYT affect and the tightness.. sure makes up for everything.

This old man can cum 2X so it must be good...

2 thumbs up!!

cheers

sporster57
19-02-2010, 03:41 PM
Bro. I want to be a member so I can start booking your hot girls. Thanks

justaboy
19-02-2010, 10:59 PM
wow! this 1 must try for sure...
TS u got PM

peter1234
20-02-2010, 04:27 AM
1st look seem abit older than 18, slowly feel that possible, got little gal feel

very shy, want to off light

you bathe yourself, so service is quite low rating for me

bbbj is nothing much, can't feel anything

fj is tight and good though but i know i will only do 1 shot coz not what i expected.

last word is that, don't look like the pict at all. i think i give up on good looking picts and lower my expectations from now on.

irjasy
20-02-2010, 05:09 AM
heres an honest fr.

tried on tues. first look...way off from wat the pic showed. had mole, hair din match,face din match. dunno wat to say. but horny, so jz invitee her in since ts say 'very experienced in tis line'. im a sucker for service. as other bro says,come in,off light, go bath. den i bath. bbbj totally inexistent,ask me cap on. fj felt horrible. tight meh? tink jack off myself more shiok. haiz. totally disappointed. everyting oso cant do. first n last pinoy for me. thai's i sian liao. tink jz stick to my china gds beta. bro pacqiao tink its best u try to ask them to perpform beta service ya. otherwise not fair to us bro's here who spent our hard earned money. n pic wise, pls b at least 50% accurate. tts alli haf to say. :(

irjasy
20-02-2010, 05:10 AM
oh, to be fair. she is syt. realli look young.but tts jz bout it. so u guys who are suckers for syt,mayb u can gif it a go la.

legskin 17
20-02-2010, 03:58 PM
bro, can share mika contact? or how i should make booking with u?

macarone
20-02-2010, 04:52 PM
Hi Bro. interested to join PP member n i never try pinay. Thanks

Reiko
20-02-2010, 07:32 PM
hi, can i book her too?

Pacquiao
21-02-2010, 02:18 PM
Hey bro Irjasy, Pinay Pleasures will never compromise its service quality.

After getting mixed reports, I decided to have a look at your slot. And noticed that yours was the 6th slot for the day. I know it is no excuse but she was probably too exhasted. Hence, I have decided to limit her slots to only 4 at max. I have also spoken to her to maintain her service standards and given her a verbal warning as well.

Thank you for your feedback. We assure you have a more pleasant experience in future. :)

Pacquiao
21-02-2010, 02:22 PM
Thanks to bro Pacquiao I met Hannah today and she is an amazing lady... Not only is she beautiful - her looks grows on u and somehow I feel she looks like the asian, petite version of Angelina Jolie! haha... minus the thick lips but the eyes.. pretty close! One more thing I discovered was if she clicks with you.. in terms of chemistry she will cum many times - in my case 6 times - and how do I confirm it? Cos she squirts!! But of cos the chemistry must be there and I guess we both love each others company thus its easy to get along.. but bro pls dun force her into something she won't do... she is pretty shy and can see that she is fragile too... anyway below is my FR on her:

Look: 9/10 (what can I say.. I like how she looks!)
Body: 8/10 (petite.. almost like a sec sch.. not for boob lover but she has a fantastic butt to grab on!)
BJ: 8/10 (slow and gave me a nice deep throat.. make me almost cum!)
Licking: 10/10 (a lil bushy but SHE SQUIRTS!!! but of cos need to develop that chemistry to make her squirt!)
Frenching: 7/10 (not much but more to kissing on the lips minus tongue)
FJ: 10/10 (one of my best bonk I've had. Maybe cos of the chemistry we had.. and the mirror in the room helps!)
RTF: Yes! Definately...

Bros pls be gentle with her...

Anyway I have a thing for petite ladies.. so when I saw Hannah I quickly call bro Pacquiao to hook up with her...

After checking into the hotel and msg bro Pacquiao the room number I tot it will take another half hour before Hannah arrive but she turn up under 15 mins which took me by surprise... even more surprise when I open the door and saw this girl... standing at my door. She is really petite and one might think she is in sec sch or something!! She looks like a 16yr old seriously!!

But when she step in and we had a chat its confirm that she is 18. The more we chat the more her looks grows on me and after the shower I notice how gorgeous she is.. her eyes is mesmerizing especially with those eye lashes of hers... but one thing is for sure.. she is pretty shy so bros pls be gentle to her and kind.. not roughness pls...

Can tell that she is pretty new in this... she wanted to kiss my nipple but I kept pulling her to me so I can kiss her lips... not much french but still nice to feel her lips... after a while I let her do her thing and she went down to my lil bro for a slow but must say fantastic blowjob.. her sucking and licking of my penis was really turning me on... I almost came while she was blowing but I am not a fan of CIM so I pull her away and lay her on the bed and start my returning the favour.. if u know what I mean.. and this is where I was surprise again... as I licked her pussy she got really high and started grabbing my head and the gentle moan turn into one that filled with oooo fuck... ooo shit.. and then she squirted!! YES SHE SQUIRTS!!! It was amazing!! She grab me and ask me to fuck her.. so I did just that...

Thank you for the narrative FR..
Glad that you had a pleasant experience..

pool2000sg
21-02-2010, 02:22 PM
hi bro can pass d contact tkz.....

pool2000sg
21-02-2010, 02:25 PM
hi bro can pass d contact tkz.

Pacquiao
21-02-2010, 02:28 PM
Had my second session with Hannah on Monday. I was fast hand, fast feet last week and got first blood the week before. She started with this OKT after having no luck getting customers at Orchard T. She is 18 yo for real, and is ex to come if u are willing to work, the first time she come 3 times, second 6 times, she likes cowgirl so she can control the pace. She complain that most guys in Singapore don't know how to fj so plz prove her wrong. She is a bit shy at first but soon becomes noisy.
The only bad point is her bj is standard, nothing special. But she only 18 yo.
I lazy to post ratings but she says she try to extend her stay, if not she good in two weeks.
If you want to bring her a treat bring her chocolate, she likes !!!

Thanks for the FR bro; really appreciate it.
How many times RTF already? :D

Pacquiao
21-02-2010, 02:30 PM
Not much of a FR writer.. but i must comment on her age.. 18.. and she is tight!!

Must agree with brother Fang88 that her BBBJ is nothing to shout about... but the SYT affect and the tightness.. sure makes up for everything.

This old man can cum 2X so it must be good...

2 thumbs up!!

cheers

Will ask her to up her BBBJ so that her package is complete.. haha
Thanks for the FR, bro buzzing..
Glad you enjoyed the session :D

Pacquiao
22-02-2010, 05:23 AM
3 more days before Jenny leaves our shores..

nataskcufi
22-02-2010, 09:24 AM
I went to meet her with high expectations after seeing the photos and reading the earlier FR. When the door bell rang, I opened the door and was rather disappointed ... for a few seconds I even wonder if OKT sent the wrong girl, sigh, don't look like pic at all, and don't exactly fit the sweet tender "underage" girl that some bros described her to be. Behaved a little shy, wanted to off the lights, I had to shower alone, and she closed the door when she showered by herself. A-AA cup boobs, and nipples didn't seem too sensitive to touching and licking. Can only get some light kissing, frenching attempts all failed. One disappointment after another until it almost totally killed the mood. Good thing was that she was hard working in her BJ and FJ, she's tight, and really tried to please, service attitude not too bad at all. But a definite no RTF for me to this girl, maybe some other SYT pinays in future.

thaifactor
22-02-2010, 08:59 PM
Thanks to bro pacquiao for his trust that i managed to book hannah few days back. It was a last minute booking and he actually managed to arrange it for me. Was anticipating for the arrival of Hannah as she looks good from e pics. A shy girl but definitely young and tight! A nice body but boobs are slightly small. overall i feel that it was a good value and most importantly, she can speak quite a decent english therefore communication wise isnt a problem.
Once again, thanks bro pacquiao.

manchester_1980
23-02-2010, 09:44 AM
Had the lovely pleasure of Hannah a couple of days ago..and it was really a experince for me...

Looks: 8.5/10 (young looking and grows on u)
Boobs:Hhmm..all i can say that it's not for boobs lovers
Body: 6/10
BBBj:9/10(slow and nice)
FJ: 8/10 Tight and wet
GFE: 8/10
Attitude: 9/10 accommodating and very friendly
RTF:Once the money permits..but will try others first...

Hope this will help somw bros make a decision...Gd luck
Do upz my point ya bro...
Thks.....

be back soon try out ur other pinay gals....

philip78
23-02-2010, 11:07 AM
Re: <<<<< $99/2 shots: HANNAH - BARELY LEGAL 18yr old slim, MINAH-look babe!!! >>>>>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lionel1111
23-02-2010, 01:26 PM
I went to meet her with high expectations after seeing the photos and reading the earlier FR. When the door bell rang, I opened the door and was rather disappointed ... for a few seconds I even wonder if OKT sent the wrong girl, sigh, don't look like pic at all, and don't exactly fit the sweet tender "underage" girl that some bros described her to be. Behaved a little shy, wanted to off the lights, I had to shower alone, and she closed the door when she showered by herself. A-AA cup boobs, and nipples didn't seem too sensitive to touching and licking. Can only get some light kissing, frenching attempts all failed. One disappointment after another until it almost totally killed the mood. Good thing was that she was hard working in her BJ and FJ, she's tight, and really tried to please, service attitude not too bad at all. But a definite no RTF for me to this girl, maybe some other SYT pinays in future.

Ah Ken
23-02-2010, 05:07 PM
Hi.

Interested in this babe..

Can I join?
PM me for more details pls..

Thanks.

smellipussy
23-02-2010, 05:19 PM
yo bro,

just checked e babes on e web, pinaypleasures, there definately 2 gals there who turns my fantasy. Pls pm me the contacts. I love it get my manhood wet with phi gals

Pacquiao
23-02-2010, 06:06 PM
Had the lovely pleasure of Hannah a couple of days ago..and it was really a experince for me...

Looks: 8.5/10 (young looking and grows on u)
Boobs:Hhmm..all i can say that it's not for boobs lovers
Body: 6/10
BBBj:9/10(slow and nice)
FJ: 8/10 Tight and wet
GFE: 8/10
Attitude: 9/10 accommodating and very friendly
RTF:Once the money permits..but will try others first...

Hope this will help somw bros make a decision...Gd luck
Do upz my point ya bro...
Thks.....

be back soon try out ur other pinay gals....

Appreciate your FR bro..
Thanks for your support.. :D

Pacquiao
23-02-2010, 06:10 PM
Thanks to bro pacquiao for his trust that i managed to book hannah few days back. It was a last minute booking and he actually managed to arrange it for me. Was anticipating for the arrival of Hannah as she looks good from e pics. A shy girl but definitely young and tight! A nice body but boobs are slightly small. overall i feel that it was a good value and most importantly, she can speak quite a decent english therefore communication wise isnt a problem.
Once again, thanks bro pacquiao.

Bro, yours was a special case. I had reason to trust you and grant you membership. Don't wanna give false hopes to samsters with zero posts, especially, you know.. ;)

Anyway, thanks for the short FR.
Appreciate your support!

juzmax
23-02-2010, 09:35 PM
managed to get off work early today and decided to check with bro Pacquiao on whether hannah is available within such a short notice and to my surprise, she is available. faster confirm the time slot and went home to change and went to lovenest to get a room.

once got a room, sms-ed the number over and within like 10 minutes the doorbell rang. opened the door and saw a syt standing in front. gotta admit that i wasn't disappointed in terms of the looks department. quickly invited her in and the first thing i noticed was that she was really rather shy. so i tcss with her for a while and managed to break the ice. shall skip the SOP and the whats not. just to wish to inform other bros that i think she really enjoys people painting her. at first she was quite shy when i mentioned that i wanted to "service" her. but after a while, she was already moaning quite loudly and gripping me. i think she squirted once or twice. the sheet got a wet patch. haha.

and also i think she like the cowgirl position. she got real high and came when riding me.

ratings are as follow:
looks - 9/10 (pretty enough for me. esp her eyes. she mentioned that some bros found her not pretty enough. sad for her)
figure - 8/10 (slim and nice figure overall. nice nips to suck on but definitely not for boob lovers. can carry and bonk)
pussy - 8/10 (tasty, young and real tight plus gets wet easily. no smell and will be better if it's cleanly shaven)
bbbj - 7/10 (not too bad considering that she's still green in this aspect)
service - 8/10 (shy at first, but once you managed to break the ice, it'll be a different story)
gfe - 8/10 (nice and rather innocent girl i think. we even spent some time on this thread reading through the comments. haha)
rtf - yes (will wanna have another go or two before she leaves on march)

lastly, a big thanks to bro Pacquiao for arranging a slot within such a short notice period. :D

P.S. Bro Pacquiao, if you can manage to convince her to extend her stay here, i think she will be real hot when she's more experienced. :o

yeeba
23-02-2010, 10:48 PM
Wah, so good. so does she look like the girl in the picture?

juzmax
24-02-2010, 12:00 AM
Wah, so good. so does she look like the girl in the picture?
if you're asking me then i would say yes. but do note that she looks fairer in the photos. but she also told me that there were some who said she didn't look like the girl in the photos. so it might be down to her dressing for the day or the person's perspective ba.

Pacquiao
24-02-2010, 12:15 PM
managed to get off work early today and decided to check with bro Pacquiao on whether hannah is available within such a short notice and to my surprise, she is available. faster confirm the time slot and went home to change and went to lovenest to get a room.

once got a room, sms-ed the number over and within like 10 minutes the doorbell rang. opened the door and saw a syt standing in front. gotta admit that i wasn't disappointed in terms of the looks department. quickly invited her in and the first thing i noticed was that she was really rather shy. so i tcss with her for a while and managed to break the ice. shall skip the SOP and the whats not. just to wish to inform other bros that i think she really enjoys people painting her. at first she was quite shy when i mentioned that i wanted to "service" her. but after a while, she was already moaning quite loudly and gripping me. i think she squirted once or twice. the sheet got a wet patch. haha.

and also i think she like the cowgirl position. she got real high and came when riding me.

ratings are as follow:
looks - 9/10 (pretty enough for me. esp her eyes. she mentioned that some bros found her not pretty enough. sad for her)
figure - 8/10 (slim and nice figure overall. nice nips to suck on but definitely not for boob lovers. can carry and bonk)
pussy - 8/10 (tasty, young and real tight plus gets wet easily. no smell and will be better if it's cleanly shaven)
bbbj - 7/10 (not too bad considering that she's still green in this aspect)
service - 8/10 (shy at first, but once you managed to break the ice, it'll be a different story)
gfe - 8/10 (nice and rather innocent girl i think. we even spent some time on this thread reading through the comments. haha)
rtf - yes (will wanna have another go or two before she leaves on march)

lastly, a big thanks to bro Pacquiao for arranging a slot within such a short notice period. :D

P.S. Bro Pacquiao, if you can manage to convince her to extend her stay here, i think she will be real hot when she's more experienced. :o

Thanks for the FR bro..
Looks like you've had a squirting good time :D

Top Gun
24-02-2010, 10:26 PM
bro, please pm the contact

ahboi86
25-02-2010, 05:14 AM
bro ur inbox full , can u please ctc me regarding hannah

blacktaj
25-02-2010, 09:59 AM
Thanks to PP for arrangements.
Sorry for brief FR, in a hurry.

Hannah is friendly young pinoy. Tanned, quite pretty. Tries hard to please.
Managed 2 shots which is rare for me.

Hannah

Face: 7 moderate make up.
Boobs: A+ cups, nice perky nips
Body: 6.8 Slim, tanned
Pussy: tight. Shaved surrounding but slightly bushy.
French: some
BBBJ: 6.5 inexperienced but tried hard
FJ: 7.5 many positions.
GFE: 7.5

overall a nice bonk and good value for the price.

alex77
25-02-2010, 11:14 AM
Hi Bro, can contact me for booking of hannah. thanks

besthit
26-02-2010, 12:23 PM
barely legal... is she 18yo yet? Dn't wish to get spank.

Nadal81
26-02-2010, 03:11 PM
barely legal... is she 18yo yet? Dn't wish to get spank.

bare·ly ˈbɛərli/[bair-lee]

–adverb
only just; scarcely; almost not: Eg. He had barely enough money to pay for the car.

In the above context, it should mean, "just reached 18"

Secondly from my understanding, Filipinos have to be above 18 to travel, unless accompanied by parents. Or somewhere along that line.

Hope this info helps. :D :D :D

Pacquiao
27-02-2010, 03:45 PM
Thanks to PP for arrangements.
Sorry for brief FR, in a hurry.

Hannah is friendly young pinoy. Tanned, quite pretty. Tries hard to please.
Managed 2 shots which is rare for me.

Hannah

Face: 7 moderate make up.
Boobs: A+ cups, nice perky nips
Body: 6.8 Slim, tanned
Pussy: tight. Shaved surrounding but slightly bushy.
French: some
BBBJ: 6.5 inexperienced but tried hard
FJ: 7.5 many positions.
GFE: 7.5

overall a nice bonk and good value for the price.

Thanks bro for the FR.
Glad you enjoyed your session!
:)

skirtchaser639
27-02-2010, 06:36 PM
had a quick one with Hannah
not going to write details :)

looks: 6/10 (young pinay)
boobs: A (not for boobs lover)
bbbj: 5/10 (quite weak and short)
french: didn't try
fingering: didn't try
painting: didn't try
gfe: 6/10 (am not able to click with her)
fj: 6.5/10 (very tight, but i too tired, so only did 1 shot)
overall: 6.5/10
rtf: no (will try others first :))
overall damage: 99 + room + cd

Dumboy
27-02-2010, 08:54 PM
Tried Hannah about 2 weeks ago. Thanks to bro Pacquiao for arranging.

Same SOP. Booked a room and sms room number. First look, Hannah does not really look like the photos as what some bros commented. However, she looks like a young, big eyed thin thin minah (schoolgirl look) which you would not turn away. :)

Ratings as per below:

Looks: 6.9/10 (looked a bit tired)
Body: 6.7/10 (skinny)
Boobs: 5.5/10 (A cup with dark nips: not for big boobs lover)
Kiss/french: 7.5/10 (abit shy, can kiss and tongue abit)
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (a bit inexperienced but tries hard)
FJ: 7/10 (managed one shot only, i'm too tired for that day)
RTF: probably not, too many fuckees in the sea hehe:D

Damage: $100 + $20 for room

silvergoat42
28-02-2010, 12:23 AM
Bro I wanna join.....

Pacquiao
28-02-2010, 03:08 PM
Slots open.. ;)

chrisanova
28-02-2010, 10:49 PM
hi bro may i join u?

Arcon
01-03-2010, 02:22 AM
Just met up with Hannah last night..will not go into details but just a short FR.

Looks: 8/10 (Close to photo)
Body : 8/10 (my type..young n tight)
Boobs: A (Not for boobs lover but just nice for me)
Bbbj: did not try
French: Not really..just some light kissing
Fingering: Ok..Wet
Painting: Yup..got her moaning n she came once or twice
Gfe: 8/10 (Shy coz she off the lights n hugs after 1st rd.)
Fj: 8/10 (very tight, n can try a few positions )
Overall: 8/10 (not time watcher n very friendly)
Rtf: If I can find the time b4 she leaves...
Damage : 100 + 20 for rm.

Blurree
01-03-2010, 02:42 PM
Hie boss pacman....when is hannah leaving?

datenshi
01-03-2010, 03:33 PM
bro int.. pm me for bookin.

robertonavarro
01-03-2010, 03:36 PM
Thanks Bro Paq for the setup, and it was a third time for me in that stable, with each one different experience, but all with good result.

I had a visitor, so I asked Bro to setup two girls, so we could do some 'Uniquely Singapore' type activities together. I will speak of Hannah, which turned out to be my assignment.

Quick hits. Very small frame girl, with barely any neh-neh, but not an issue for me since I like them small. Kind of shy and takes time to warm up, but once you get her going she is very responsive and keeps coming every few minutes, which I cannot hold against her, ke-ke. Tight little pussy, with a PRC style bush, but trimmed around, so you will not get lost in that jungle. Ass, well a very nice ass, and it feels great to palm it both when she is on top, and when doing doggy.

Overall, nice change of pace when you want someone who feels fresh, with nice tight ass and always erect nips to go with it.

R

datenshi
01-03-2010, 03:42 PM
bro interested can i hav the contact?

Native
01-03-2010, 08:55 PM
Hi Bro,

can I try the contact coz never try pinoy before. Moreover I fucking like small size gel..hee hee

Thank in advance...cheers!!

joe1688
01-03-2010, 09:13 PM
hi there, may i join? :)

mchnsg
01-03-2010, 10:50 PM
Hi Bro Pacq , PM'ed you but have not gotten a reply yet .

slider1234
02-03-2010, 12:48 AM
Managed to get a session with Hannah.

She looks like the photo that was posted. Young and friendly..........
Looks: 8/10
Body : 8/10
Boobs: A
Bbbj: 7/10
Fingering: Yes together with painting
Painting: She came a few times, as she's sensitive. Very Wet
Overall: 7/10
RTF - No. have other pinays to experience

alep89
02-03-2010, 01:07 AM
can i have her ctcs??thanks

lionel1111
02-03-2010, 02:30 AM
Managed to get a session with Hannah.

She looks like the photo that was posted. Young and friendly..........
Looks: 8/10
Body : 8/10
Boobs: A
Bbbj: 7/10
Fingering: Yes together with painting
Painting: She came a few times, as she's sensitive. Very Wet
Overall: 7/10
RTF - No. have other pinays to experience

bro interested can i hav the contact? tks

datenshi
02-03-2010, 02:07 PM
Hi, can share ctcs?

datenshi
02-03-2010, 02:29 PM
bro i wanna try tis chick out. make arrangement for me?

Pacquiao
02-03-2010, 03:09 PM
No longer serving.. Thanks for your support!

vikram
03-03-2010, 04:30 PM
hi am interseted .. can pm her contact.. thanks

datenshi
04-03-2010, 08:05 PM
hi am interseted .. can pm her contact.. thanks

GentleJohnson
05-03-2010, 04:08 PM
thx to bro pacquiao for setting up.

called to set up appt with Hannah and went to H81. was fully booked so had to wait a short while but shortly thereafter got the room and messaged bro to send Hannah. Just after a short wait she showed up at the door (lives nearby).

She didn't look exactly like the photo, but enough resemblance - petite, SYT, so I was satisfied.

Once she came in, we wasted no time. Clothes went off immediately, and soon after (horny as i was), capped on and was inside her, very wet and excited. we went on a few positions and speeds, and finally exploded.

cudding for a while afterwards, we then went to shower together, and just relax on the bed afterwards. all throughout she was very active and kept trying to get me excited again, and just after a short while, we were going into round 2. BBBJ was not incredible, but good enough to get me hard and ready to enter her again. this time, finished in doggie.

Great girl, enthusiastic, great experience, would definitely RTF when time avails.

Hannah
looks: 6.5/10
body: 7/10 (petite, small boobies, decent ass for size, SYT)
fj: 8/10
bj: 6/10
massage: 5/10
rtf: yes
overall experience: 8.5/10

PoisonLoy
19-03-2010, 02:45 AM
can share the contact? very interested..pls pm me the contact.