PDA

View Full Version : Exploring swinging in KL this weekend Feb 26-28

Vadai
23-02-2010, 11:26 AM
A couple will be in KL/PJ this weekend swinging staying at a suite. Any discreet couple or singles who like to meet for dinner drinks Friday night or SAT do PM. (26-28 Feb) BTW 26th is a public holiday.

This is an exploration to how serious or viable the swing/swap interest in KL/PJ actually is or is it all just hype.

The couple are from outstation looking to reach out, both working professional average looking. They send me an email and I am channeling for them. Yes I am also meeting them.

My experiences are reflected in my thread history so it be safe to say this is not a half-past-six attempt at reaching out.

So if any partners/couples and non-half-past-six singles wanna meet up TCCS, break ice or just hang out or romps(if you get lucky lol) . drop me a PM

mewaiting4utoo
23-02-2010, 12:56 PM
gd luck to u bro vadai, u r always the best. cheers.

Vadai
23-02-2010, 01:24 PM
Thank bro,

You know you always got a golden ticket in my books

Vadai
24-02-2010, 07:55 AM
Gosh!!!

Amazingly there are no takers....

lweiss100
24-02-2010, 10:04 AM
Hi vadai,

Might be because of a short notice, as it is very soon to be weekend. Perhaps two weeks advance notice might be workable.

I was interested.

Cheers, Lweiss.

ColourBlindx2
24-02-2010, 12:03 PM
Yet again...........the Colourblinds will have to camp for FRs instead of joining in.....

SIGH....

Colourblind f

lweiss100
24-02-2010, 01:10 PM
Yes, Colourblinds, you might be right. Didnt think about camping for FRs first.

Lweiss.

Vadai
24-02-2010, 01:12 PM
Lweiss100

This just landed on my lap yesterday so like a hot potato I dumped it here lol

CB2

This is like once in a blue moon.. when I am back across the causeway I hope to have more occasions like this.

As for the FR, I post if hopefully live coz I just got an sms earlier a bi girl may join us.

lweiss100
24-02-2010, 01:31 PM
Not bad. Sometimes hot potatoes have to hold a little longer.

Vadai
01-03-2010, 08:19 AM
IT was an interesting 3 day 2 night outing over the weekend.

There were many viewpoints and session and also learned of a few groups of swingers.. even within their exist social structure fo swinging there are segmentation and also cliques.

My weekend with the couple open door to meet others and as well as people from different age brackets. There were many plus points as well as negative but in the end the + was more then the -

Will write more about ti as soon as I recover form the fatigue and flu bug that has hit me like a hammer

lweiss100
01-03-2010, 11:33 AM
Looking forward to the news. Hoping to learn more about the ideas and opinions. Have a good rest.