PDA

View Full Version : l6h72g10

Panerai
20-03-2004, 01:49 PM
for $40/-, you cannot go wrong with this gal. She is pretty and resembles former actress Candice Yu On On. Incidentally, she is named Onn too.

Tried most gals there and personally i like her. G1 (Diana Ser, as she is called) is too fast and pro... rock you with her bubbly personaliity and in less than 15mins, you are left staring at her!! G10 is more the accomodative type. While her body is subjective, i find her to be very comfy.

H72 has one the best services in GL. The guys are not intimidating and do not pass cynical comments. OKT is friendly and handpicked his gals personally after they have been sourced by his Thai wife.

G10 is a good bet, you cant go wrong with her!

cheers

poolhot.
20-03-2004, 02:05 PM
Thanks for yr comments. Mind wan to try her

thaigers
20-03-2004, 02:16 PM
A thread on this G10 has already been dedicated to her and generated a lot of discussion..........maybe u can check that out...

poolhot.
20-03-2004, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by thaigers
A thread on this G10 has already been dedicated to her and generated a lot of discussion..........maybe u can check that out...

Thanks Thaigers....

Long time no come sammyboy liao. Spent lots time in another Forum. Lost touch

Panerai
20-03-2004, 02:25 PM
i did bro... have seen that for some time now....

well, no comments on that thread. Guess we certainly wont wanna get entangled with these gals. They are here to make a living, we are there to provide them with a living....so, i feel that its purely commercially driven.

i rate them for their work rate; value for money...at the end of the day, we have a home to go back to.... we are not there to hear them share their woes with us; see them shed tears and worst, emotionally involved....

:)

Panerai
20-03-2004, 02:25 PM

well, no comments on that thread. Guess we certainly wont wanna get entangled with these gals. They are here to make a living, we are there to provide them with a living....so, i feel that its purely commercially driven.

i rate them for their work rate; value for money...at the end of the day, we have a home to go back to.... we are not there to hear them share their woes with us; see them shed tears and worst, emotionally involved....

poolhot.
20-03-2004, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Panerai

Care to recommend yr personnal value for money gals to me? :)

liverpudian
20-03-2004, 03:48 PM
actually i have tried this gal b4. attitude not bad and quite friendly. best thing is the big mirror beside her bed and can look at your own action. however her boobs are quite small and have a bit of tummy, however, she very customer oriented and will give customer a maassage after the action.

poolhot.
20-03-2004, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by liverpudian
actually i have tried this gal b4. attitude not bad and quite friendly. best thing is the big mirror beside her bed and can look at your own action. however her boobs are quite small and have a bit of tummy, however, she very customer oriented and will give customer a maassage after the action.

Yo liverpudian ......
Thanks for e recommendations. Kindness begret Kindness[Hope I got e quote right]

Poolhot

Anymore From Bros out there?

Panerai
20-03-2004, 08:09 PM
for me. the "feeling" of being comfortable is very impt. my choice at L6H72 will be as follows:-

g10
g18
g1
g8
g12
g2
g5

G10 is like your mistress. we just want to be given the Tender Loving Care treatment. With her mesmerising looks, i wont mind her body even though i agree that her breast is small. She has very nice, clean and smooth complexion and her skin is very smooth.

g18 is pretty. beginning to gain popularity. have not tried personally. comments from my fren has been favourable.

G1 is bubbly. Overdoing it has somw drawbacks. She will dance and body rub you etc.. at the end of the day, you are drawn into this "song and dance" with her, and for all u know, she rocks you dry in less than 20 minutes. She is hot and with her high booking frequency, it compromises her work rate. of late, my buddies hve been complaining about her performance.

G8 is your obliging gal. while she goes thru the regime, she looks a bit blur. Body wise is ok and she boobs are sizable. same entry batch as g1 and g12.

g12 is very innocent. first job in this line. you can still feel her "orgasm" if you know the way to arouse her. if you like to play big brother, she is a good bet. work wise, she is ok.

as for g2 and g5.... will leave it to the buddies here to post. g5 is leaving home for good in couple of weeks time. word of caution, dun be emotionally attach with her....esp so if she is heading home soon. dun end up losing your handphones; diamonds etc if asked..... less you like her....:)

thaigers
20-03-2004, 09:30 PM
for me. the "feeling" of being comfortable is very impt. my choice at L6H72 will be as follows:-

g10
g18
g1
g8
g12
g2
g5

wah lau eh, you think you giving out toto numbers ah, hahahahah. wait the sex emperor say he won again because he saw your number:rolleyes:

Panerai
21-03-2004, 12:46 AM
haha.... if i can make the sex emperor and all the buddies here richer, why not??:)

poolhot.
21-03-2004, 02:10 AM
haha.... if i can make the sex emperor and all the buddies here richer, why not??:)

Tis is e best reply that I seen in the whole sammy thread.

Well done Panerai. :)

sam88mas
21-03-2004, 07:55 AM
This is my ry FR on G10 which I did her 6 days ago..

Name: Oon
Hgts: 1.55m (I guess)
Look : 8/10 (pick her because of her sweet looking )
Body: 5/10 (small built)
Boobs: 5/10 (small A+ cupper)
Shower Job: 7/10 (she worked very hard when she bath me,soap boby massage but a bit disappointed with small bath room in this house most of them extremely small )
BJ: 6/10(no BBBJ but Ok lah )
FJ: 6/10 (only 1 position )
Attitide:7/10 ( good)
after FJ serivce: 6/10 (give me a short little massage)
RTF: I don't think so as I still prefer G1 type of "very service oriented attitude"

G12 look sweet too...

Panerai
04-04-2004, 08:31 PM
hi bladyslacker,

thanks for the mail!!

cldnt reach you at your email as it is full....

DNAT
05-04-2004, 02:27 AM
H72 has one the best services in GL. The guys are not intimidating and do not pass cynical comments. OKT is friendly and handpicked his gals personally after they have been sourced by his Thai wife.

cheers
Now I know the reason why the gals from this hse provide 'above market average' standard of service .... thanks for the info.

I also prefer the gals' 'causual attire' in this hse ... hahaha

:p

critic
05-04-2004, 03:30 AM

The most sensible post I read for a long time.

Critic

Panerai
05-04-2004, 03:09 PM
thanks for the encouragement buddies. I guess the whole idea of this forum is for us to form a cohort and to prevent any misadventures. While there are some forum users who may use this as a " double edged sword", my opinions and views are purely for the benefit of all buddies here. Ultimately, i have nothing to gain..... :)

cheers

alphalaw
05-04-2004, 08:43 PM
thanks for the encouragement buddies. I guess the whole idea of this forum is for us to form a cohort and to prevent any misadventures. While there are some forum users who may use this as a " double edged sword", my opinions and views are purely for the benefit of all buddies here. Ultimately, i have nothing to gain..... :)

cheers

We gain as a whole, if one brudder is down with a lousy fck, we know who to boycott. :) Indirectly we gain, if we do not share info on what is latest and hottest in Big G, then most probably we will sink ourselves with more than merely "a few" lousy fck.

CheerS,
Alph.

alphalaw
05-04-2004, 08:45 PM

cheers
Oh, I forgotten my last comment, I juz like to thank ya for ya effortlessly contribution :) Now I have a keen interest in H72, never try there b4, I'm a westerhout addict..

ha.
Alph.
I may be trying there soon. Chor-dee.

OsamaBinLaden
05-04-2004, 11:04 PM
how many h72 are there in l6? is there like 72a, 72b, 72c... etc? u know like the 66a - 66g in l8.

cos i tried a g10 in l6, h72 (i remember 72, but not sure if got a, b, c...)

why i ask? cos my experience wif g10 is not exactly similar to wat was mentioned here. did very short bj, lil brother still sleeping. she was on top for less than 1 min, then ask to change position liao. tried to move my hands away when i wanna touch her breasts, cannot lick breasts.

so i really wonder why so different leh.

the after service is ok though, massage and all. but that is besides the point. there are 4 P's in marketing - 2 of which is product and promotion. massage and all are just promotion strategies, the product is the service itself. if product no good, no matter wat promo done also will not attract customers. and certainly want attract me to come back again.

p.s. one man's meat is another man's poison. some bros may feel opposite, i respect that.

rtf: no.

Panerai
05-04-2004, 11:47 PM
Hi Osama,

First and Foremost, watch your movement, the whole world is after you. Guess you must have taken on a new look now, and has apparently gone in International Marketing, great!!! at least you are "diversifying"... :) Cant be a terror for life mate!!!

There's only one H72 in Lor 6. There's no A, B or C??? Well, Always Be Careful...haha.... or you are looking Another Better Copulation.... :)

I guess G10 was in her off days... she provides rather good service. as far i can vouch.... Better luck next time Terror!!!

Panerai....
"Insights from the Insides...LorNewsGeylang".......

OsamaBinLaden
06-04-2004, 10:25 AM
Hi Osama,

First and Foremost, watch your movement, the whole world is after you. Guess you must have taken on a new look now, and has apparently gone in International Marketing, great!!! at least you are "diversifying"... :) Cant be a terror for life mate!!!

There's only one H72 in Lor 6. There's no A, B or C??? Well, Always Be Careful...haha.... or you are looking Another Better Copulation.... :)

I guess G10 was in her off days... she provides rather good service. as far i can vouch.... Better luck next time Terror!!!

Panerai....
"Insights from the Insides...LorNewsGeylang".......

haha... okie okie... hope it is just her off day
will check out again some other time... bz staying low from the world... can only come out of my cave once in a while...

BEAST KING
06-04-2004, 12:09 PM
The 4ps of marketing....price, product, planning and promotion..ha ha..never knew this also apply in the world of geylang. Anyway, in my own humble opinon and observation, i dun think g10 is as good as you all have describe...she is just good at setting tirak traps....just my one cent worth of advice.......

Regards
Beast King
Ex-tirak of g10

DNAT
06-04-2004, 12:21 PM
The 4ps of marketing....price, product, planning and promotion..ha ha..never knew this also apply in the world of geylang. Anyway, in my own humble opinon and observation, i dun think g10 is as good as you all have describe...she is just good at setting tirak traps....just my one cent worth of advice.......

Regards
Beast King
Ex-tirak of g10
when a hunter sets a trap, it all depends on whether the prey as to whether it wants to take the bite. Neverthess, there are cases whereby hunter losses his bait w/o any catch ... ;)

when g10 sets KC trap, she oughts to provide some extra/value added ingredients, I like it that way ..... rather than those super SOP type

Panerai
06-04-2004, 12:58 PM
Buddies, let us not get too carried away by this G10 phenomenon!!!

Some may choose to have a good stress reliever in her, by having a good session, some may be out for a relationship, whatever the case, one has to be accountable for their own actions.

Buddy BeastKing seems to be hurt be the "tirak" relationship, my advice is "Move On, Mate!", Take it as a good lesson learnt. This will serve as a good advice for all forums viewers and at the end of the day, one must practice restrain as not to get engaged emotionally in these games.

I wrote in my earlier postings, we are not out for love. To be honest, in reality, you wouldnt wanna "love and marry" someone whom you know, has been laid at least 2500 times a year!!! (assuming she sees 7 man a day!) At this rate, you will probably be hiding in a mountain, as you may end up bumping into her clilents/tiraks/ etc on the streets....

Remember, we have a home to go back to...for some others, a wife, beautiful kids awaiting....so, .....as the saying goes.....

"Drink the milk from the cow, but dun take the cow home"

translating in Hokkien...

"Gu Ni A Sai Lim; Gu Buay Sai tuar Tng Chu!!!"

thaigers
06-04-2004, 01:17 PM

Some may choose to have a good stress reliever in her, by having a good session, some may be out for a relationship, whatever the case, one has to be accountable for their own actions.

Buddy BeastKing seems to be hurt be the "tirak" relationship, my advice is "Move On, Mate!", Take it as a good lesson learnt. This will serve as a good advice for all forums viewers and at the end of the day, one must practice restrain as not to get engaged emotionally in these games.

I wrote in my earlier postings, we are not out for love. To be honest, in reality, you wouldnt wanna "love and marry" someone whom you know, has been laid at least 2500 times a year!!! (assuming she sees 7 man a day!) At this rate, you will probably be hiding in a mountain, as you may end up bumping into her clilents/tiraks/ etc on the streets....

Remember, we have a home to go back to...for some others, a wife, beautiful kids awaiting....so, .....as the saying goes.....

Have you been involved with a WL before??

Just curious

Panerai
06-04-2004, 01:38 PM
Thaigers,

Never. I have seen countless events that took place involving my pals who got emotionally attached to these gals; KTV gals and even one night fling type that went awry!!!

"The Whole problem is the HOLE problem!!!"" somehow, men are always weak when they dwell on the HOLE matter, and package them as a WHOLE!!

I have seen family being ruined; single men spending monies on them like no tomorrow, just to "win" their hearts.... at the end of the day, one walked away with a bounty, and they other, an empty kitty!! :) All because of a pussy!!!

:cool:

thaigers
06-04-2004, 01:46 PM
Thaigers,

Never. I have seen countless events that took place involving my pals who got emotionally attached to these gals; KTV gals and even one night fling type that went awry!!!

"The Whole problem is the HOLE problem!!!"" somehow, men are always weak when they dwell on the HOLE matter, and package them as a WHOLE!!

I have seen family being ruined; single men spending monies on them like no tomorrow, just to "win" their hearts.... at the end of the day, one walked away with a bounty, and they other, an empty kitty!! :) All because of a pussy!!!

Panerai,

No offence. since you have not experienced getting involved with a WL, i can assume you do not really know how it feels. I thought falling for a WL is stupid too , until I myself got involved also in spite of putting up my guard.

What if you do not have to win their heart?? Like bro Quasimodo case... what if the emotions are real ( or they make it seem so real that you cant help but get sucked into it too??)?

:cool:

Panerai
06-04-2004, 01:57 PM
mate,

i dun deny. i dun have to be involved with a WL to understand. My experiences with women are enough to put myself into your shoes... i hv been involved in the region :( and long distance relationship with KTV gals; DJs ; etc... is a good testimony.

I was involved locally with a "prominent" figure (of course gal la) and emotions are real...not WL... but you end up seeing her behaving wildly, worst than WL....tats even worst.....

DNAT
06-04-2004, 01:58 PM
Just my 2 Rupiahs thought:

If one has a chance, go and 'keep' a cewek in Batam, just S$300 per month (equiv to about 8 times of GL Visit) and you can see her/their true colors within 1 month ..... don't believe? just do it !

Panerai
06-04-2004, 02:01 PM
haha..... great suggestions mate!!!

moses_limp
06-04-2004, 07:16 PM
Yo brudder, FYI G10 FR already published long time ago in another L6H72G10 thread.

anyone got G10 FR ?

moses_limp
06-04-2004, 07:20 PM
Brudder!! Ho say bo!

Really ah, keeping a cewek in Batam only S$300 per month. Wah after some calculation its equivalent to 2 LT and one ST in Geylang only leh. "Value for money" leh. When U going chiong BAtam again, mayb can show me the way man.

Just my 2 Rupiahs thought:

If one has a chance, go and 'keep' a cewek in Batam, just S$300 per month (equiv to about 8 times of GL Visit) and you can see her/their true colors within 1 month ..... don't believe? just do it !

moses_limp
06-04-2004, 07:31 PM
Either she's really a phenomenon or, her boss must be really doing a good job employing "qiang shou" writing in this forum on behalf of her!

IMHO ,well... she's indeed quite a looker. Wif nice face features, nice skin...etc. But, still find that she lacks an important ingredient, or should I say two..Charisma and Personality. Too bad! There's no perfect gal in tis world......hahaha

moses_limp
06-04-2004, 07:34 PM
Yea, some can spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars juz to impress these gals. And at the end of the day...they got nothing and lots of trouble... sob sob sob...

To those bro who are in tis unreal KC traps, either wif G10 or other puyings, wake up!!! Move on .....to another Pu...y..ing.. hahaha

mate,

i dun deny. i dun have to be involved with a WL to understand. My experiences with women are enough to put myself into your shoes... i hv been involved in the region :( and long distance relationship with KTV gals; DJs ; etc... is a good testimony.

I was involved locally with a "prominent" figure (of course gal la) and emotions are real...not WL... but you end up seeing her behaving wildly, worst than WL....tats even worst.....

moses_limp
06-04-2004, 08:20 PM
This famous or infamous G1 going back liao. I suppose its going to break the heart of countless of samsters in this forum. Not really sure of any other gal who do BBBJ in H72. MAyb U can go over to Lor8 H 66 series and try. Seem like quite a number of gal from there does BBBJ. ESpecially L8H66CG12. Try her. Wont disclose her name her though....ask her when U pay her a visit.

Bro limp ,
got any good service in bbbbj in H72 ? can intro ?
my g1 going back tomorrow liao so a bit sian
haiz !

moses_limp
06-04-2004, 08:37 PM
Haiz......haizzzzzz haiz..........How to describe him."Ru zi bu ke jiao", "Ning wan bu ling"......haiz..............haiz...............

She dun have a FR as far as I'm concerned. Seems tat U R still quite new to this scene hor brudder. L8H66 series is a row of Cat40 hse along Lor 8.Somewhere opp Hotel 81.

U can Try tis gal12 from H66C out. Got bbbj, frenching....etc....GF feeling oso got. But BEAAAAAARE!!! Dun fall into KC trap okay.......???

All the best!

L8 H66C G12 ? who have her FR ?
izzist cat40 ?

Panerai
06-04-2004, 09:30 PM
not much to hide. just some memories to share. they're 'clean' photos so don't please expect anything rated. rated-G. but if you have kids around you, just ask them to call her Aunty!

wat abt the "movies" u mentioned? :)

i like the pics though... is tis the only one mate?

moses_limp
06-04-2004, 09:46 PM
KC trap means they try to tok "kam cheng" aka gan qing wif U. Be their BF lah. Go and read up the thread for newbies and U will benefit alot from it.

ok thank you... buy the way what do u mean " KC trap " ?

DNAT
09-04-2004, 02:18 PM
Brudder!! Ho say bo!

Really ah, keeping a cewek in Batam only S$300 per month. Wah after some calculation its equivalent to 2 LT and one ST in Geylang only leh. "Value for money" leh. When U going chiong BAtam again, mayb can show me the way man.
still got a lot pf hidden cost I hafen list out hor ....

- your cewek sick = $
- her father / mother sick = $
- her brother / sister attend course in hometown = $
- she lost HP = $
- her fren/neigbour berf-day = $

after one month (honey moon), she will minta for $$$ ..... :eek:

DNAT
09-04-2004, 02:23 PM
izzist cat40 ?
hello, not say I wanna say you ok ....
either you surf this forum/thread while your wife/gf is taking shower or you damn greenhorn ... ..... you are in a GL Cat 40 thread lah! :mad:

moses_limp
09-04-2004, 11:55 PM
That's life, bro!! :o

still got a lot pf hidden cost I hafen list out hor ....

- your cewek sick = $
- her father / mother sick = $
- her brother / sister attend course in hometown = $
- she lost HP = $
- her fren/neigbour berf-day = $

after one month (honey moon), she will minta for $$$ ..... :eek:

critic
10-04-2004, 12:30 AM
hello, not say I wanna say you ok ....
either you surf this forum/thread while your wife/gf is taking shower or you damn greenhorn ... ..... you are in a GL Cat 40 thread lah!

You also funny. Look at his avatar. Does he looked like someone that's well-informed? :D

critic

cbjuiceyumseng
10-04-2004, 12:36 AM
SLurp...this girl seems so tokong.

Ok man, she will be the next thai girl i fuck :)

Thanks for sharing btw

moses_limp
10-04-2004, 08:10 AM
Bro ah_sky1983, btw, in my previous the words in redI'm not refering to you hor.... He noes who he is.... :p
I
izzist cat40 ?

DNAT
12-04-2004, 01:15 AM
You also funny. Look at his avatar. Does he looked like someone that's well-informed? :D

critic
ai yo! the figure in the avatar sure well-informed what .... the bomb very 'zhun' also .... we better take cover hor :p

(hehe ... your indirect flaming very solid ya!)

OsamaBinLaden
12-04-2004, 01:51 PM
ai yo! the figure in the avatar sure well-informed what .... the bomb very 'zhun' also .... we better take cover hor :p

(hehe ... your indirect flaming very solid ya!)

wat picture? wat avatar? someone trying to imitate me izit...???!!!

DNAT
12-04-2004, 01:58 PM
wat picture? wat avatar? someone trying to imitate me izit...???!!!

scroll up to refer to the first post (post # 46) of this page ... = your twin brudder show up liao .... :D

OsamaBinLaden
12-04-2004, 03:39 PM
scroll up to refer to the first post (post # 46) of this page ... = your twin brudder show up liao .... :D

IMPOSTOR...!!! better change that avatar before i decided to bomb u... heehee... :D

DNAT
12-04-2004, 03:51 PM
IMPOSTOR...!!! better change that avatar before i decided to bomb u... heehee... :D
please dun bomb me leh .... I aint no imposter.
I buy you mutton chop okie? :p

DNAT
12-04-2004, 04:21 PM
hey bro are you saying me ?
hehe !
not me lah .... your twin brother looking for you .... :eek:
I go take cover first.

OsamaBinLaden
13-04-2004, 12:33 AM
please dun bomb me leh .... I aint no imposter.
I buy you mutton chop okie? :p

still waiting for the mutton chop...

DNAT
13-04-2004, 09:14 AM
still waiting for the mutton chop...

me no like mutton chop .. chicken chop better !

sorry brudders, the chops no stock.
Meanwhile, you both eat grass :D

suckerll
13-04-2004, 09:49 AM
me no like mutton chop .. chicken chop better !
eat too much chop wait kenna chop by sammyboy then u know...... ;)

moses_limp
14-04-2004, 08:33 AM
Enough has been said bout this gal 10. Personally, for her "tiraks" who R angry wif her over the fact that she calls so many ppl tirak I would say juz relax lah. This is juz the PR side of her lah. All of us chiongsters here, i believe has been in this scene for at least a few years liao, char bo apply KC tactics on you is not the first time. Its juz the fact that b'coz she's quite a gem, IMHO, that's Y we want to have exclusive rights to her.

Actually, I find her to be quite naive in fact. This is probably b'coz of her low education and has benn in " Sua teng" for too long already. Treat her well!

for $40/-, you cannot go wrong with this gal. She is pretty and resembles former actress Candice Yu On On. Incidentally, she is named Onn too.

Tried most gals there and personally i like her. G1 (Diana Ser, as she is called) is too fast and pro... rock you with her bubbly personaliity and in less than 15mins, you are left staring at her!! G10 is more the accomodative type. While her body is subjective, i find her to be very comfy.

G10 is a good bet, you cant go wrong with her!

cheers

DNAT
15-04-2004, 12:26 PM
Enough has been said bout this gal 10. Personally, for her "tiraks" who R angry wif her over the fact that she calls so many ppl tirak I would say juz relax lah. This is juz the PR side of her lah. All of us chiongsters here, i believe has been in this scene for at least a few years liao, char bo apply KC tactics on you is not the first time. Its juz the fact that b'coz she's quite a gem, IMHO, that's Y we want to have exclusive rights to her.

Actually, I find her to be quite naive in fact. This is probably b'coz of her low education and has benn in " Sua teng" for too long already. Treat her well!
Ha nor, swee char bo everybody also want wat.

Just kay poh, care to tell me more on in what ways she is "quite naive in fact" (quote)? or you prefer to tell me when tcss? :)

sam88mas
15-04-2004, 01:33 PM

Yar lor,I am one of her "TIRAK"..anyone claim he isas well?

moses_limp
15-04-2004, 02:58 PM
Yo brudder, or shall I say cousin. Hahaha. wah, si bei juay leh..Frankly speaking, lim pei si bei sian wif this cha bor liao. Good luck wif her!

moses_limp
15-04-2004, 03:30 PM
Seriously, those tiraks of this gal, there R better gals in Geylang and Thailand who R much better in terms of personality and looks lah. No point to be sad over the fact that she has so many tiraks. If U read the thread "Post your tirak here" about the thing that this particular WL did to me U will find that there R better ladies outside there!

DNAT
15-04-2004, 03:38 PM
Seriously, those tiraks of this gal, there R better gals in Geylang and Thailand who R much better in terms of personality and looks lah. No point to be sad over the fact that she has so many tiraks. If U read the thread "Post your tirak here" about the thing that this particular WL did to me U will find that there R better ladies outside there!
care to tell the post # (that thread si bey long, dun wan to flip from begining leh) .... :rolleyes: If not, PM me the post # lah ....

DNAT
15-04-2004, 04:45 PM
If U read the thread "Post your tirak here" about the thing that this particular WL did to me U will find that there R better ladies outside there! :)
T thot its meant to be a good thing which she had done for you? :confused:

moses_limp
15-04-2004, 04:54 PM
Pai say. The char bo who did this is not her(g10) lah. I'm only a customer!!! U tink she so good to me meh :D . Mayb next life lah. When I moer yan dao like Andy Lau.

T thot its meant to be a good thing which she had done for you? :confused:

DNAT
15-04-2004, 05:41 PM
Pai say. The char bo who did this is not her(g10) lah. I'm only a customer!!! U tink she so good to me meh :D . Mayb next life lah. When I moer yan dao like Andy Lau.
wah piang! wrong frequency .... sorry!

you okay mah ... sian char bor sure got catch 1 lah ... :)

moses_limp
15-04-2004, 05:45 PM
Bo lah. The one who did that gam dong thing not interested in me lah. Peng you onli lah. Luo hua you yi, lui shui wu qing. haiz.......knnb

wah piang! wrong frequency .... sorry!

you okay mah ... sian char bor sure got catch 1 lah ... :)

Cocky
16-04-2004, 03:11 AM
Just have a session with her......!
she really can give the GF feeling, the OKT is friendly also.
Have to agreed that h72 have the above standard gals & service.

ahbengsony
16-04-2004, 08:35 AM
Just have a session with her......!
she really can give the GF feeling, the OKT is friendly also.
Have to agreed that h72 have the above standard gals & service.
------
i was there to try this hot gal at 2 pm yesterday but i notice one thing about her. SHE GOT INVERTED NIPPLES.

Cocky
16-04-2004, 03:44 PM
------
i was there to try this hot gal at 2 pm yesterday but i notice one thing about her. SHE GOT INVERTED NIPPLES.

Yup, u r right....! she do have inverted nipples on both side. But i really like her look, specially when she when she let her hair down and ride on top. really a veru good view.

DNAT
16-04-2004, 04:53 PM
Yup, u r right....! she do have inverted nipples on both side. But i really like her look, specially when she when she let her hair down and ride on top. really a veru good view.

a bit of semi-cucasian facial characteristic .... :)