PDA

View Full Version : Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

okiepoke
28-02-2012, 10:07 PM
Just saw mistress suniya's website. She listed that she will be in singapore from the 18th to 26th of march..looking forward already. her golden shower is one of the best

I saw Mistress Suniya last week and can vouch for her golden shower being one of the best. She makes sure that you get a great view of her pussy while delivering. I have tried many of the Mistresses in Bangkok and Suniya is first rate.

okiepoke
28-02-2012, 10:14 PM
Bro Arcticbear, Mistress Suniya stated in her collarme profile that she will be in Sillypore from 28th March to 4th April.

On Wednesday night, I received an email from Thaidomina saying that Mistress Nurie and Mistress Jasmine will be coming Sillypore from 29th February till 2nd March. I have replied to the email for a session the very next day but till date, I have not heard anything from Mistress Nurie yet.

I recall following my honest feedback on the previous Thaidomina team of Mistress Bella and Mistress Femina, Mistress Nurie was pretty pissed off with me. I hope this time round, both Mistress Nurie and Mistress Jasmine will be wearing the thigh high boots that I desire so very much.

I had a session in Bangkok last week with Mistress Jasmine and Mistress Nikki of Thaidomina. While Mistress Jasmine was driving me back to the BTS station, I asked her about Singapore and she said the she was planning to go but may have to cancel if not enough bookings. She very much wants to go but has to cover the overhead. I have sessioned with her twice now and would certainly recommend her.

okiepoke
28-02-2012, 10:24 PM
Hi all,

I'm traveling to Tokyo soon, and planning on a visit to La Siora. Would love some recommendations on which mistress to choose, bearing in mind that it's my first time and I think I would prefer a lighter session, with more attention to leg and ass worship? Which mistress would be best?

Thanks!

My only experience was with Akiho but I would certainly recommend her for your interests. She has an incredibly sexy body and very nice legs. She likes to verbally humiliate while sitting on your face and the view from down there is spectacular. I really don't think you could go wrong at La Siora.

okiepoke
28-02-2012, 10:28 PM
Can anyone expand a little bit on what it is like at Amacord?

I have read the things stated in this thread, but I'm curious to hear a bit more.

What is the atmosphere like in there? Is it casual? A bit stressful? Is there a best time to go? Behaviors or topics of conversation to avoid?

Much appreciated if anyone can answer. I have really enjoyed reading through this thread and want to thank those who have contributed to making it so informative.

I stopped in to Bar Amacord a few weeks ago after a session at my Hotel with Akiho from La Siora. Akiho actually accompanied me in a cab to Amacord which is good because I probably would not have found it otherwise. Once there, I was surprised at how small it is. There is a bar with a cage underneath and the Mistresses sit on the other side of the bar. They had one English speaking Mistress there so I spent my time with her and even spent some time under the bar in the cage while she cropped me. I was the only non-local there but had fun.

percuss
29-02-2012, 03:25 AM
HI Bro Justin and Robert,

just to clarify any doubts, I was the one who helped Mistress keiko to setup the Collarme profile. The profile contents have never been updated from day one , only the journal entries were added by mistress keiko herself and the emails.

And also Due to the nature of her Day job, Mistress keiko have limited access to internet. But trust me, She replies everyone's emails the moment she have access to internet. I even offered to manage her emails for her and got rejected as she don't want anyone to read the mails but herself as she wants to protect the privacy of her clients. ( I got punished for suggesting, hehe)

but trust me, Mistress keiko is very enthusiastic and professional.

And oh Bro robert, I;ve seen her Knee high boots! she just bought them!
anyway about her price, although she is new, it is given the fact that she is
-young
-pretty
-Japanese (with some chinese mix)
-Singaporean
-eloquent

which can fulfill many bro's Japanese fantasies!!

WweJustin89
29-02-2012, 09:23 AM

just to clarify any doubts, I was the one who helped Mistress keiko to setup the Collarme profile. The profile contents have never been updated from day one , only the journal entries were added by mistress keiko herself and the emails.

And also Due to the nature of her Day job, Mistress keiko have limited access to internet. But trust me, She replies everyone's emails the moment she have access to internet. I even offered to manage her emails for her and got rejected as she don't want anyone to read the mails but herself as she wants to protect the privacy of her clients. ( I got punished for suggesting, hehe)

-young
-pretty
-Singaporean
-eloquent

Hmm in this case I am sorry bro.

Perhaps I didn't read it clearly enough in the first place, but I am quite sure that the sentence on "pro-domme" wasn't there when I first saw it. It was update at a later stage, but its ok. As I said it, its over and no hard feelings.

Just sharing my experience here though :)

robertchua
29-02-2012, 03:07 PM
I had a session in Bangkok last week with Mistress Jasmine and Mistress Nikki of Thaidomina. While Mistress Jasmine was driving me back to the BTS station, I asked her about Singapore and she said the she was planning to go but may have to cancel if not enough bookings. She very much wants to go but has to cover the overhead. I have sessioned with her twice now and would certainly recommend her.

Bro okiepoke, thanks for your sharing. I have upped your points. As you most probably know, I will not be engaging Thaidomina. I dun like it when Thaidomina sends an email to me to check my response (of which I had given my preferred timing) and yet not reply me when they are not coming at all.

robertchua
29-02-2012, 03:09 PM

-young
-pretty
-Singaporean
-eloquent

Bro percuss, yes I have seen Miss Keiko's black knee high leather boots! I dunno about the rest of the SBF bros but I will certainly engage Miss Keiko for all the reasons you have provided above plus the fact she actually wears the boots when meeting me.

Once my schedule permits, I will arrange a session with her and post my FR on her for all to benefit. I just hope with her soaring popularity, she will not be that difficult to engage for future sessions.

patcool
29-02-2012, 04:41 PM
Hi brothers, can pm me the contact or email for Miss Keiko? Thanks

Schrodinger
29-02-2012, 06:26 PM
*Ahem*

Who sessioned with Miss Keiko on Monday and finished at around 5.30?

Thanks to your 'gift', I had to cancel my appointment with her due to her swollen eye. This was my only window for 4 weeks.

Pffft.

I hope she's worth the wait.

dell_lee_2003
29-02-2012, 06:47 PM
bros. check with you, how u guys check in to hotel. together with her?

Schrodinger
29-02-2012, 07:10 PM
Failing to session with Miss Keiko, I tried my luck with Ying Tao and was fortunate that she was free. Arranged to meet at a hotel convenient for her and proceeded immediately.

She was about 30mins late, but I was in no hurry anyway. She is definitely milfy and big-boned. I tend to prefer slimmer sorts, but for dommes I can definitely overlook the physical attributes if she's confident and knows what she's doing. She's obviously experienced, though given free reign I think she's more sensual domme than harsh domme, which was the case for our session. Like another bro mentioned, make your desires known and you should not be disappointed.

Won't go into session details, but she's worth a try. I probably won't rts anytime soon, but only due to wanting to schedule with Keiko and Lisa.

Looks: 6/10
Body: 6/10 (higher if you like curvy rather than slim)
Legs/Feet: 6.5/10
Domme Skills: 6.5/10
RTS: Only after Keiko and Lisa

jonleee
29-02-2012, 09:03 PM
are you guys all surfing this thread during work ? lol

anyway it is good to see this thread being so alive right now.

for the bros who have messaged me regarding the contact of a local girl who is willing to try domination, I apologize for the delay as I have to respect her decision to not release her contact number until she gives the green light.

in the meantime, i have compiled a list of the wants / limits of each profile so she can look through them and make her decision accordingly.

she is not in desperate need of clients and thus she is more selective, especially to ensure that both her client and her have similar interests for a more fulfilling session.

Arcticbear
29-02-2012, 09:15 PM
Heard that the Thai Domina mistresses Bella and Jasmine are coming to singapore from the 4th to 11th of march. Anyone tried any of them? wondering which one i should go for..no feel so just based on looks, mistress bella looks better

percuss
29-02-2012, 09:27 PM
Hi Bro justin,

No worries! I'm sure you will enjoy your session with Mistress Keiko when you do! =)

cheers!

robertchua
29-02-2012, 10:43 PM
Bro Arcticbear, I do not think you can choose as the session will be both of them. I tried Mistress Bella last year when she came with Mistress Femina. Unfortunately, there is little chemistry between us.

robertchua
29-02-2012, 10:44 PM
*Ahem*

Thanks to your 'gift', I had to cancel my appointment with her due to her swollen eye. This was my only window for 4 weeks.

Pffft.

Bro Schrodinger, that was certainly not me. But are you saying she got a swollen eye due to some client? I certainly hope not.

Thanks for your FR on Ying Tao! I will up your points if not for the fact I have already done so last year.

robertchua
29-02-2012, 10:47 PM
bros. check with you, how u guys check in to hotel. together with her?

Bro dell_lee_2003, I should think we will check in together. Same way as you do with Mistress Kathy, right?

dell_lee_2003
01-03-2012, 12:09 AM
Bro dell_lee_2003, I should think we will check in together. Same way as you do with Mistress Kathy, right?
yes bro. tomorrow I try to arrange with Miss Keiko. she looks like nt free. so I might go for my lovely mistress Kathy.

asslover22
01-03-2012, 12:46 AM
*Ahem*

Pffft.

Bro so sorry to hear about this can safely say it wasn't me as i haven't had time to session with anyone recently due to army commitments. but now that i've ORD-ed i'll definitely try to book a session with her if i'm ever so lucky.

Hope you enjoy her session when it comes.

d2pre
01-03-2012, 02:17 AM
Bro percuss, yes I have seen Miss Keiko's black knee high leather boots! I dunno about the rest of the SBF bros but I will certainly engage Miss Keiko for all the reasons you have provided above plus the fact she actually wears the boots when meeting me.

Once my schedule permits, I will arrange a session with her and post my FR on her for all to benefit. I just hope with her soaring popularity, she will not be that difficult to engage for future sessions.

can share the boot pic? :D

dell_lee_2003
01-03-2012, 09:45 AM
today have confirmed the appt with mistress Kathy. if everything goes well we will be able to have a wonderful torture session again.

yesterday I tease her whether she can give me any discount. she politely said No and she mention that I will get punishment from that question. I am very exicted what is in her mind for my punishment. will she kick my Dick so hard? will she slap my Dick mercilessly? will she ride on me like a horse? will she walk while my Dick is inside her shoe and sole? so many thing cross in my mind. anyway awaiting for the session and awaiting her punishment.

time to time, session to session I have never be bored. always get some new excitement each and every session. I never tired of having a regular session with my lovely mistress Kathy. she make me so good from the time I kneel to the time I cum. the whole session, my Dick is always surrendered under her fair, smooth and very nice feet. I just wish she will be my life style mistress but of course discrete.

every session I say "Mistress, I am at your service. can I kiss your feet." then she said. Ok go ahead and kiss my feet. before I cum, I said Oh mistress. please let me cum. of course my mouth is stucked by her whole feet. she know I am abt to cum. so she gagged me abit and let me cum. gagged me a bit mean, she push her feet a little bit inside my mouth.

so today I will be going to heaven again.

dell_lee_2003
01-03-2012, 09:52 AM
the punishment is out now. she just sms me. she said she will slap my Dick 10 times mercilessly with her bare hand for the punishment. bros is that a good punishment. have you every tried before. :)

Schrodinger
01-03-2012, 07:12 PM
.... are you saying she got a swollen eye due to some client? ....

Apparently the excitable client before me punched her. Her words, not mine. Not sure exactly what went down, but she was very nice and apologetic about it, though not exactly her fault.

Bro so sorry to hear about this can safely say it wasn't me ...
Hope you enjoy her session when it comes.

Yeah, hope I have not built up too many expectations by then.

dell_lee_2003
01-03-2012, 07:12 PM
today is the best tortured and the long tortured that I have ever had. for punishment she triple up. she mercilessly slapped my Dick with her bare hand. first slow and hard then slapped very fast. I don't dare to stop as she really dominated me physically and mentally.

today we try a few new thing.

1st I am on four and she put her feet on my back and press and the other feet was squeezed the Dick.

2nd is clapped her two feet and in the middle is my poor Dick getting Indian Prata.

3rd she slow hand job before I cum, she stop and continuously slapped. like orgasm denial. ofcourse her whole feet was inside my mouth. I cried. I mean my tear auto come out. I feel so submissive and scared her tortured. that's what I am asking for. so that the cum was so strong and so much. cum like the hell.

the face slapping by feet is a bit hard now. but I still can take it. she slap and look at me whether I can take it or not. then slapped again. she know that the whole torture is actually for me to have full pleasure and make me cum so good at the end. she is already professional dominatrx. I am very lucky to have her as my dominated mistress.

dell_lee_2003
01-03-2012, 07:17 PM
Apparently the excitable client before me punched her. Her words, not mine.
how come the client punched her. especially client = slave.

robertchua
01-03-2012, 08:06 PM
Apparently the excitable client before me punched her. Her words, not mine. Not sure exactly what went down, but she was very nice and apologetic about it, though not exactly her fault.

Bro Schrodinger, that sounds horrible! Hope she will recover quickly.

robertchua
01-03-2012, 08:08 PM
today is the best tortured and the long tortured that I have ever had.

I am very lucky to have her as my dominated mistress.

Bro dell_lee_2003, glad to hear you had so much fun today!

Schrodinger
01-03-2012, 09:38 PM
how come the client punched her. especially client = slave.

Bro Schrodinger, that sounds horrible! Hope she will recover quickly.

I'm sure it was an accident and not a deliberate punch.

Still, was a bit miffed. Two weeks in the planning. And I won't be able to schedule for another two weeks due to business travel.

dell_lee_2003
01-03-2012, 11:15 PM
Bro dell_lee_2003, glad to hear you had so much fun today!
Yeah bro.. She is now diamond already after I have polished so many time. Have you met her recently?

okiepoke
01-03-2012, 11:40 PM
Bro okiepoke, thanks for your sharing. I have upped your points. As you most probably know, I will not be engaging Thaidomina. I dun like it when Thaidomina sends an email to me to check my response (of which I had given my preferred timing) and yet not reply me when they are not coming at all.

I hear you. Hope they will check this site and make some changes. I personally never had an issue with them but I have always scheduled in Bangkok. I understand that things are slow there now and I would certainly see Singapore as an opportunity if I were on that side of the equation.

I would highly recommend Mistress Suniya when she travels there but have a hunch that she fills her schedule pretty quickly. She is very beautiful and very classy.

okiepoke
01-03-2012, 11:45 PM
Heard that the Thai Domina mistresses Bella and Jasmine are coming to singapore from the 4th to 11th of march. Anyone tried any of them? wondering which one i should go for..no feel so just based on looks, mistress bella looks better

I have sessioned with both and you really cannot go wrong with either. If you like personality, Jasmine is a real treat and much more active verbally which I like. Have fun.

johnleee
02-03-2012, 02:33 AM
are you guys all surfing this thread during work ? lol

for the bros who have messaged me regarding the contact of a local girl who is willing to try domination, I apologize for the delay as I have to respect her decision to not release her contact number until she gives the green light.

FR copied from submarine dtd 17-02-2011 Post #1566 found here (http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5687549&postcount=1566).

jonleee has created another clone nick after using leeejohn and cunty, police, liatioler etc. see my signature for the string of his other clones.

don't give him any info, don't ask him for info, he will just sabo joints as he has done so repeatedly. ignore him, or deduct his points but don't feed him info or points!

open233
02-03-2012, 03:50 AM
Anybody know how to contact Mistress Omm in Switzerland? Supposedly she is there. I will be there on biz and wanted to know if she sessioned. Thanks guys!

tokyolaika
02-03-2012, 04:34 AM
My only experience was with Akiho but I would certainly recommend her for your interests. She has an incredibly sexy body and very nice legs. She likes to verbally humiliate while sitting on your face and the view from down there is spectacular. I really don't think you could go wrong at La Siora.

Thanks bro, that's great to know as Akiho was in my shortlist just based on her photos on the La Siora website. It's between her, Coco and Nana I think. It's going to be a hard decision! Anyone here sessioned with Coco before?

Schrodinger
02-03-2012, 06:57 AM
Thanks bro, that's great to know as Akiho was in my shortlist just based on her photos on the La Siora website. It's between her, Coco and Nana I think. It's going to be a hard decision! Anyone here sessioned with Coco before?

Sessioned with all three - had the most Chemistry with Akiho. Nana is great as well - will prob try to see her again. Coco has a very teasing touch but goes more with what she likes. Not that it's bad, but you can tell with most of the La Siora Mistresses that they do read your file/questionnaire and work in most of your likes. Coco is less so.

raygoat
02-03-2012, 11:41 AM
Hi guys, seems the thai domina team visit to singapore is confirmed. just recieved a confirmation of their visit. :D . so I guess they got enough bookings to come over.those that havent book better hurry on the remaining slots . cheers and enjoy

russenl
02-03-2012, 12:41 PM
I saw Mistress Suniya last week and can vouch for her golden shower being one of the best. She makes sure that you get a great view of her pussy while delivering. I have tried many of the Mistresses in Bangkok and Suniya is first rate.

Guys, this guy hit the sweetest spot :p i have tried bunch of mistresses over the past 7 yrs and tried GS but only managed to let them piss on my face, shower me completely once and shampoo me at times in a bathtub. i tried mistress suniya last year just out of the blue when some bro here alerted to her in town. i just fixed and served her in less than 24 hrs emailing n sms in back n forth. she is prompt

extra beauitful, mind of her own..n gives u some new things n like the bro said, she massages her pussy in front of your eyes, arousing you all the way....parts the lips, pulls it, shows you the beauty...n made me lie down n sat above me.....trust me...i just opened my mouth as if it was her toilet bowl, filled my mouth n drank 2 gulps without wasting more than a few drops, which spilled and this was the first time i ever drank piss. i was so aroused with it...that i asked her for a 2nd time n drank it again....this is on the hotel room floor not the bathtub, which is generally the mistresses normal style - i think they are not sure of themselves, and their piss and not sure whether the slave will drink fully or not. but mistress suniya is perfect in her aim and confident of forcing her slave to drink it without a need for cleaning the floor afterwards.:D

jonah11
02-03-2012, 01:15 PM
Bro jonah11, thanks for your FR! I enjoyed reading it!

I have been meaning to engage Miss Kathy but so far, no luck. Same goes for Miss Kitty. Our timings just dun seem to coincide.

You are really lucky to have both dominating you for so long!

We had a couple of double domming sessions together with Ms Minky and Ms Kitty. And I still owe them a FR.

What I had written is a rather long session......but thoroughly enjoyable.:p

Yes. It takes effort and time to make an appointment with the mistresses.

jonah11
02-03-2012, 01:18 PM
mistress Kathy from collar me is so call my pretty mistress. :) she is pretty, tall and fair. I am her regular slave during session and friend outside of session.

No luck with her so far. Our timing cannot coincide.

Plus I felt a bit uncomfortable doing sessions in hotel.

Can be disruptive if someone starts to knock on the door.....

jonah11
02-03-2012, 01:31 PM
the punishment is out now. she just sms me. she said she will slap my Dick 10 times mercilessly with her bare hand for the punishment. bros is that a good punishment. have you every tried before. :)

I remembered some years ago there was a particular HC gal who occasionally did bdsm to me. So once, I decided to be adventurous and told her I like to be dommed by being slapped in the face....So she asked if I am sure and really wanted her to do it.....Not suspecting anything so I replied her willingly and without hesitation.....

I remembered I was being blindfolded (cos she said I wasn't supposed to see plus she might feel hot and stripped off her clothes. I am not supposed to see her naked) and then the slaps came. Wow....Guess what? I started see stars with every slap, be it left or right.....until my cheeks were hot and probably red.....In the process, she gagged me with a towel cos I started to protest verbally that it was getting a bit unbearable....lol....Despite my gagged attempts, she continued until time is almost up.

So I asked her after that.....wah.....your hands very powerful and you seemed to train them well.....She replied.....Of course I played netball and volleyball for school team mah. :eek::p No wonder......I saw stars.....Twinkle twinkle little stars. But I did not regret instead enjoy this session and similar ones with this gal....So bros, please do your due diligence or check with the gal by just a simple chit chat.....

Bro Robert Chua, I guess you better check with those domme.....Some might be martial arts exponent or Tawekwondo black belter.....Your jewels at stake.....:p

SomeJokingZebra
02-03-2012, 03:06 PM
I remembered some years ago there was a particular HC gal who occasionally did bdsm to me. So once, I decided to be adventurous and told her I like to be dommed by being slapped in the face....So she asked if I am sure and really wanted her to do it.....Not suspecting anything so I replied her willingly and without hesitation.....

I remembered I was being blindfolded (cos she said I wasn't supposed to see plus she might feel hot and stripped off her clothes. I am not supposed to see her naked) and then the slaps came. Wow....Guess what? I started see stars with every slap, be it left or right.....until my cheeks were hot and probably red.....In the process, she gagged me with a towel cos I started to protest verbally that it was getting a bit unbearable....lol....Despite my gagged attempts, she continued until time is almost up.

So I asked her after that.....wah.....your hands very powerful and you seemed to train them well.....She replied.....Of course I played netball and volleyball for school team mah. :eek::p No wonder......I saw stars.....Twinkle twinkle little stars. But I did not regret instead enjoy this session and similar ones with this gal....So bros, please do your due diligence or check with the gal by just a simple chit chat.....

Bro Robert Chua, I guess you better check with those domme.....Some might be martial arts exponent or Tawekwondo black belter.....Your jewels at stake.....:p

Can SiC? Love HC action

johnleeee
02-03-2012, 06:10 PM
you like this?

http://mistupid.com/pictures/images/dogglasses.jpg

robertchua
02-03-2012, 06:38 PM
I'm sure it was an accident and not a deliberate punch.

Still, was a bit miffed. Two weeks in the planning. And I won't be able to schedule for another two weeks due to business travel.

Bro Schrodinger, as long as it is an accident, we can understand. I know what you mean about the planning part. It can be a pain trying to arrange a session but the rewards are well worth it, right?

robertchua
02-03-2012, 06:40 PM
Yeah bro.. She is now diamond already after I have polished so many time. Have you met her recently?

Bro dell_lee_2003, I will certainly engage Miss Kathy with her lovely thigh high boots again. But first, let me try Miss Keiko with her lovely knee high boots!

robertchua
02-03-2012, 06:45 PM
I hear you. Hope they will check this site and make some changes. I personally never had an issue with them but I have always scheduled in Bangkok. I understand that things are slow there now and I would certainly see Singapore as an opportunity if I were on that side of the equation.

I would highly recommend Mistress Suniya when she travels there but have a hunch that she fills her schedule pretty quickly. She is very beautiful and very classy.

Bro okiepoke, if I am given a choice, I will prefer to session with them in Bangkok. But since I will not be going Bangkok for the time being, I doubt my sessions will materialized. Perhaps I should share my Bangkok tales another time.

As for Mistress Suniya, I have tried her as well but I am not as impressed with her as compared to Mistress Synee. But then again, that is just my opinion. I can see many bros here enjoy their sessions with Mistress Suniya and I am happy for them.

robertchua
02-03-2012, 06:47 PM
FR copied from submarine dtd 17-02-2011 Post #1566 found here (http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5687549&postcount=1566).

jonleee has created another clone nick after using leeejohn and cunty, police, liatioler etc. see my signature for the string of his other clones.

don't give him any info, don't ask him for info, he will just sabo joints as he has done so repeatedly. ignore him, or deduct his points but don't feed him info or points!

Bro jonleee, thanks for the heads-up. I have accidentally given points to this person when he was using the auntylosy nick with another bro's post. No wonder his post is so familiar as that was bro submarine's post.

robertchua
02-03-2012, 06:49 PM
Hi guys, seems the thai domina team visit to singapore is confirmed. just recieved a confirmation of their visit. :D . so I guess they got enough bookings to come over.those that havent book better hurry on the remaining slots . cheers and enjoy

Bro raygoat, I did not receive any email from them. I assume I am on their blacklist as Mistress Nurie was not happy with my candid feedback on Mistress Bella and Mistress Femina.

To the bros who have secured their sessions with them, have fun and do post your FRs!

robertchua
02-03-2012, 06:51 PM
We had a couple of double domming sessions together with Ms Minky and Ms Kitty. And I still owe them a FR.

What I had written is a rather long session......but thoroughly enjoyable.:p

Yes. It takes effort and time to make an appointment with the mistresses.

Bro jonah11, I cannot wait to read your FR!

As for dominatrix with some martial arts experience, I am happy to say I have engaged them though not in Sillypore. In one word, FUN!

raygoat
02-03-2012, 06:57 PM
Jonleee is the clone. Johnleee is the one who alert us. actually, this jonleee has been writing about session with thai mistress copy from elsewhere. I wonder what is his intention? but well, I think who are the actual SBF chongster and who is the clone / imposter / time waster I think familiar nicks here will know. :D Thats why if someone PM me for contact, I will see whether they contributed before or not. Most of the time the one asking for contact dont even bother to do the read up and they dont share info but expect other people to spoon feed them. This type of PM I will just ignore them.:mad: If they want information from others, share with others first.

robertchua
02-03-2012, 07:02 PM
Bro raygoat, well said! For bros who are interested in BDSM like us, please feel free to share your experiences for the benefit of all. The points cannot be used to obtain contacts and/or free sessions with the dominatrix.

okiepoke
02-03-2012, 10:26 PM
[QUOTE=robertchua;6944406]Bro okiepoke, if I am given a choice, I will prefer to session with them in Bangkok. But since I will not be going Bangkok for the time being, I doubt my sessions will materialized. Perhaps I should share my Bangkok tales another time.

As for Mistress Suniya, I have tried her as well but I am not as impressed with her as compared to Mistress Synee. But then again, that is just my opinion. I can see many bros here enjoy their sessions with Mistress Suniya and I am happy for them.[/QUOT

I have also sessioned with Synee and certainly recommend her. Im my session with her, she was the lead Mistress along with Mistress Jessica and a new girl that was in training. I would love to have a single session with Synee in order to compare her with Mistress Suniya which was a single session. I will say that Synee has one of the most lovely asses you will see and she enjoys having it worhshipped.

robertchua
03-03-2012, 08:14 AM
Bro okiepoke, Mistress Synee has one of the most lovely asses I have seen. I think it helps that she is tall. My session with her is the most intense of all the dominatrix from Thailand so far.

I dun really like double domme sessions. Hard for me to see which dominatrix caused the injury. These injuries are like my trophies.

divinewind
03-03-2012, 11:21 AM
Following on from jonah11's message abt face slapping, the hardest I ever receive was from Pearly from a healthclub in Middle Road, can't remb the name of that place. But Pearly is M'sia, fairly pretty. And her slaps are damn powerful! If any bros want a really good slap, she is the one. Her slaps are super super hard!

percuss
03-03-2012, 06:01 PM
Hi Bros!

Just to let you all know that Mistress Keiko is fine! =) The client got too excited and accidentally punched her eye. It was unfortunate but not on purpose.

poor Mistress Keiko had been nursing her swollen eye for the past few days, but now she is okay!

probably she's gonna take it out on me the next session and punch me in the eye... hehe.

Idk who was the client that punched her, but please try to be careful and don't harm my dear mistress!

=)

patcool
04-03-2012, 02:30 AM
Hi bro, does any of the Mistress provide fj after the fetish session? Newbie to BSDM. Can anyone advse? Thanks

okiepoke
04-03-2012, 06:56 AM
Bro okiepoke, Mistress Synee has one of the most lovely asses I have seen. I think it helps that she is tall. My session with her is the most intense of all the dominatrix from Thailand so far.

I dun really like double domme sessions. Hard for me to see which dominatrix caused the injury. These injuries are like my trophies.

There is definitely a different dynamic at play with 2-3 vs 1. Both can be fun for sure but for me a more intimate one on one is also preferred.

mag3459
05-03-2012, 12:00 AM
just had the session with mistress Lisa early today,she is fun and enjoy what she do ,not into detail, just short fr Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Feet: 7/10
Dom Skills: 8/10 tool:nil
RTS: sure damage:120

barefootlover
05-03-2012, 12:06 AM
Had a session with Mistress Kathy.

I would like to note first that I am not very tolerant to pain, but my fetish for feet is off the charts. She knew about this before our session and accomodated.

First off, lemme just say, Mistress Kathy is gorgeous. She wasnt what I expected. She looks her age and very much like a regular sexy clubbing teen girl.

She arranged to meet at a hotel in lavender and she was punctual. Unfortunately, the hotel was full, hence we decided to go to another just a few km down the road. As we were driving there, we chatted very casually and comfortably about the things shes done before for our brothers here in SG. She also shared with me on some of the "unconventional" experiences she enjoys.
My point here is that she makes a conscious effort to make her patrons feel comfortable and generally happy.

We had to park the car in a mall next to the hotel as the hotel didnt have any car parks. It was a pretty warm day and the sun was unrelenting. From the carpark to the hotel, it was a good 5-7 min walk up and down stairs and in the sun. The whole time, all I could think of was the sweat and smell her feet would give off. Heavenly.

When we got to the hotel room, things took a slight change. Her happy, cheerful bubbly personality evaporated. She became direct and bossy, almost cold. First thing she told me was "go take a quick shower".
After i came out of the shower in a towel, she was sitted on the side of the bed with her legs crossed and hanging off the bed. "come here and kneel down" she instructed. I obeyed. "take off the towel". I proceeded to do so. She then lifted her feet up towards my face and pointed those beautiful red painted pedicured toes and said "massage my feet" I did just that, gladly.

After a good 10 mins, she gave me the other feet and I proceeded to give it a good rub for another 10 mins.

The hotel really spoiled my experience a little. The room we were given had a faulty air con. As i mentioned earlier, the weather was quite warm. So as you can imagine, after 20 mins of giving a good foot rub, I was actually perspiring. She gave me permission to wipe my perspiration with the towel a few times through the massage.

After the foot rub, she lifted her feet up high again towards my face and had her toes just centimeters from my nose. "Kiss my feet" I was waiting for that the whole time, and I actually smiled in happiness for a split second before I kissed her big toe. Then I proceeded on to kiss each individual toe and continued on to her sole. When I moved her feet against my face to kiss her soles, I took a deep breathe and smelled what Heaven would smell like in my dreams. She had a very subtle faint foot odour from the walking and I took it all in. Throughout the whole session till this point, I did not have an erection. Once I smelled her feet, I got hard and stiff.

She noticed immediately. "now lick my feet and suck my toes" Jackpot. I went for my winnings immediately and sucked her big toe. As i sucked on it, she would wiggle her toe in my mouth encouragingly as if she wanted it me to put more toes in. I obliged and began inserting all of her toes in my mouth. She played around inside my mouth with her toes, wiggling them on my tongue and teeth and tried to make me gag. It was an amazing experience. She knew exactly how I felt at every instance and moved accordingly to enhance the pleasure. Just when I thoguht it couldnt get any better than this, she gave me the other feet to do the same.

As I had one foot in my mouth with toes stretching into my throat to gag me, she used her other foot to caress my cock. She gas pedaled it and it felt so good. She then started to gently kick my testicles. After every few kicks, she would ask if I can take it. Honestly, I feel so embarrassed to say this but I couldnt. It hurt. hahaha. But everytime she asks, I say i can. Simply becos I didnt wan her to stop her momentum.

She then told me to lie on the floor.

Sorry have to go do something now. I will continue soon.

barefootlover
05-03-2012, 01:11 AM
Continued....

I lied down on the floor and she used her right foot to spread my thighs and continued to gas pedal my cock while she put the other foot on my face. I closed my eyes and smelled her feet occasionally licking and sucking her toes. After a few mins, she turned up the heat and pressed her foot harder onto my face as she gave me a footjob with the other. The feeling was mind blowing. Just as she noticed that my cock was getting ready to explode in orgasm, she stopped and said "kneel in front of me now" I got up and kneeled like she instructed.

She then used her left foot to gently caress my face, putting her toes into my mouth then suddenly, she took it our and slapped me across my face with her feet! It was the first time I have ever experienced that. Then skillfully, she slapped me again and again. Left cheek right cheek left cheek right cheek. After every few slaps, she would stop and then gently massage my face with her toes and soles to soothe the pain, then before I know it, slap! again and again! It was a super turn on. Finally, it stopped and I started to suck her toes again. In my mind, I was considering asking her to slap me with her hands.. but I didnt. Maybe I will ask on our next session.

She then asked me "do you want to cum?"
I replied "yes"

She told me to lie down again and she forced her left feet on my face using her toes to play around with my mouth and nose and her other feet pressed against my body hard. Then she bent over and for the first time in that session, I felt her hands on my hard cock. She slapped my cock around a few times and then wrapped her fingers around it and began to jerk me off. The whole time, her feet were pressed hard into my face, sometimes forcing her heel into my mouth, sometimes, using her sole to suffocate me. It was unbelievable how good it felt.

In a few minutes, I came in full force and for a few minutes after, she just let me lie there and she continued gently caressing my face with her feet. As if to let the session end on a tender satisfied note.

After the session she went to wash up and when she came out of the toilet, the mood changed again, and she was back to her cheerful bubbly self. It was so comfortable and felt so at ease. I even gave her a lift to orchard for her gym session. (she takes care of her body very well)

Looks 8/10
Experience 9/10
Comfort level 8/10
Feet 8/10
Footjob 7/10
Foot play 8/10
HJ 7/10
Damage $200/hr

dell_lee_2003
05-03-2012, 02:15 AM
bro barefootlover.

it is great to know That you like the session with Mistress Kathy. welcome to the world of mistress Kathy foot slave.

she is very smart girl. she already used the technique that we explored during my last session. I am happy to know that you enjoy the whole session like I do. I like her so much that I always be her regular foot boy. I am abt to ask her tomorrow abt your session bro.

asslover22
05-03-2012, 04:18 AM
i'm wondering if any bros in here ever experience ass worship or fart worship things like that? it should be listed as a type of fetish as i don't think i'm the only one thats into it. any bros would like to share some information about this? i honestly believe i was meant to be between Mistress's two lovely cheeks.

punishme
05-03-2012, 09:01 AM
i'm wondering if any bros in here ever experience ass worship or fart worship things like that? it should be listed as a type of fetish as i don't think i'm the only one thats into it. any bros would like to share some information about this? i honestly believe i was meant to be between Mistress's two lovely cheeks.

Yes Bro Asslover , you are not alone.I too am into this type of fetish and in my mind it is a perfectly natural fetish to worship a beutiful mistresses ass.Same as Bro Robert I have been blacklisted from the dungion I visited about 30 times in 4 years but thats life.
I am very lucky to find a mistress that I met at that dungion for about 2 years and met her in Bangkok 3 weeks ago as a friend.After a couple of hours talking in a bar we went to a room and had a short session for about 1 hour and wow it was the best.She knows how to treat a slave with ass worship ,and facesitting , she nearly killed me with her lovely ass and next time in about 2 weeks she will tie my hands behind my back with her pantyhose so I cannot escape her so might be my last post :) For farting it is never gauranteed but good when it happens.

robertchua
05-03-2012, 09:52 AM
There is definitely a different dynamic at play with 2-3 vs 1. Both can be fun for sure but for me a more intimate one on one is also preferred.

Bro okiepoke, most of my sessions so far have been single dominatrix so as far as double domme sessions are concerned, I do not have that much experience. Like you, I prefer intimacy of a single dominatrix. However, if the two dominatrix have good chemistry with each other and the client, I am sure it will be fun.

I recall one of my best double domme sessions with two sisters who were streetwalkers in GL. The elder sister was coaching her younger sister how to kick my balls correctly. It is a pity they are no longer in Sillypore for I am sure I will engage them again and again.

robertchua
05-03-2012, 10:01 AM
just had the session with mistress Lisa early today,she is fun and enjoy what she do ,not into detail, just short fr

Bro mag3459, thanks for your post! I would love to hear the details of Mistress Lisa. Numbers/Ratings dun do that much for me, you see.

robertchua
05-03-2012, 10:11 AM
Had a session with Mistress Kathy.

Bro barefootlover, thanks for your detailed FR! I enjoyed reading it and I can almost imagine myself in your shoes. Yes, Mistress Kathy is a rare gem indeed. I have sessioned with her once so far and I want to engage her again. However, no thanks to my current schedule and the fact I do need some recovery time from my sessions, I am not able to meet Mistress Kathy for the time being.

It seems to me that you and Mistress Kathy have the right chemistry. To me, it is this chemistry that gives the session an unique X-factor that goes beyond the usual ratings/numbers. That is also why I do not really give ratings/numbers as chemistry is something either it is present or simply absent.

My best sessions with the streetwalkers in GL depends alot of the chemistry. Some of these streetwalkers have little chemistry with me and the session was rather mechanical with her face a blank look (or worse still, a look of disgust). The good sessions will see both of us having fun. The girl having fun kicking me while me having fun trying to take her kicks and not fall.

Ironically speaking, I seem to have poorer chemistry with the dominatrix I have tried so far compared to the streetwalkers in GL. Of all the dominatrix from Thailand, Mistress Synee is the one I can connect best.

Long after the session has ended, I will reminisce the X factor for all my memorable sessions. The pain, to me, is more or less the same after each session. What really makes that particular session so different from the rest is the X factor.

robertchua
05-03-2012, 10:20 AM
welcome to the world of mistress Kathy foot slave.
she already used the technique that we explored during my last session.

Bro dell_lee_2003, I guess we got to thank you for letting Mistress Kathy perfect her technique on you so that the rest of us can benefit :D

robertchua
05-03-2012, 10:26 AM

Bro asslover22, ass worship/fart worship is another type of fetish and I can understand that "you believe you are meant to be between the Mistress's two lovely cheeks". I think another term for assworship is "facesitting". I am sure there are many bros here who can share their experiences with you. But for a start, why dun you share yours? I will up your points next as I just upped Bro barefootlover.

robertchua
05-03-2012, 10:32 AM
Same as Bro Robert I have been blacklisted from the dungion I visited about 30 times in 4 years but thats life.

Bro punishme, sorry to hear you got blacklisted. Can I know why? To me, if I got blacklisted for giving candid feedback, the problem lies not with me but the establishment who does not see this as an opportunity for service recovery. To me, letting a disgruntled customer air his grievances and making up to him will subsequently make him a loyal customer who will highly recommend that establishment to others. This is a win-win situation for both parties.

dell_lee_2003
05-03-2012, 10:44 AM
Bro dell_lee_2003, I guess we got to thank you for letting Mistress Kathy perfect her technique on you so that the rest of us can benefit :D
No worry bro. I always wanted to explore the new technique (although it is usual for some mistress) with Mistress Kathy. that's why I came up with Dick slapping punishment. I didn't realise she used in her session with bro barefootlover. but she did quite well in my session on this Dick slapping punishment. for me it is like punishment. so, every slap was amazingly punishment style. but she never spoilt my pleasure. thus she did nt choose to go to pain mode alone. I feel pain but at the same time super turn on and I want more. that's why our punishment become triple.

anyway I am thinking of her again. see my extra pocket and preparing to meet her again this week or next week. I am already become her personal slave.

Arcticbear
05-03-2012, 10:58 AM
Just to share that this is a bumper week for BDSM fans..the thai domina team is here from the 4-11; countess vonkink is here on the 6th although only for a day; and mistress mica-ann (transgendered) is also in town. I have a session with thai domina this week and wondering between mica or countess, both of whom I have served previously and had good experiences with..not to forget that mistress suniya is arriving at the end of the month..wonder if my wallet..and ASS can take it..

raygoat
05-03-2012, 03:17 PM
Bro, thanks for letting us know the mistress schedule this week. I will be having a session with the thai domina tomorrow. hope it is as good as it is . :D cannot up your points now as just up Robert. will do so later. :);)

barefootlover
05-03-2012, 03:20 PM

lol. Im in deep gratitude to Bro Dell. Thanks a bunch!

barefootlover
05-03-2012, 03:23 PM
Bro barefootlover, thanks for your detailed FR! I enjoyed reading it and I can almost imagine myself in your shoes. Yes, Mistress Kathy is a rare gem indeed. I have sessioned with her once so far and I want to engage her again. However, no thanks to my current schedule and the fact I do need some recovery time from my sessions, I am not able to meet Mistress Kathy for the time being.

It seems to me that you and Mistress Kathy have the right chemistry. To me, it is this chemistry that gives the session an unique X-factor that goes beyond the usual ratings/numbers. That is also why I do not really give ratings/numbers as chemistry is something either it is present or simply absent.

My best sessions with the streetwalkers in GL depends alot of the chemistry. Some of these streetwalkers have little chemistry with me and the session was rather mechanical with her face a blank look (or worse still, a look of disgust). The good sessions will see both of us having fun. The girl having fun kicking me while me having fun trying to take her kicks and not fall.

Ironically speaking, I seem to have poorer chemistry with the dominatrix I have tried so far compared to the streetwalkers in GL. Of all the dominatrix from Thailand, Mistress Synee is the one I can connect best.

Long after the session has ended, I will reminisce the X factor for all my memorable sessions. The pain, to me, is more or less the same after each session. What really makes that particular session so different from the rest is the X factor.

You've got it right. Stats and everything measurable is one thing. but whats intangible and often valuable is the x factor. This was my first ever session and it proved to be mind blowing. Certainly looking forward to many more to come.

McWoof0
05-03-2012, 03:33 PM
hmm.. didnt know that thaidomina is here.. coz she didnt reply her email.. wonder whats wrong or she lost her database of customer?

dell_lee_2003
05-03-2012, 04:47 PM
lol. Im in deep gratitude to Bro Dell. Thanks a bunch!
:) bro. no worry. if you want something from me just email me or pm me here. I just chatting with Kathy and she said she has fun with you. it is good to know. she mentioned that she know you are not into pain. just like me. for me my pleasure point is my cock/Dick and the gagging. some people like bro Robert his pleasure point is the ball. :D. for u, it looks like we share the same.

so normally I asked her to do more on my Dick and gagged. that's why she is my one and only mistress for now. previously I am thinking of trying miss keiko but I am scare I need to rebuild the chemistry. Me and mistress Kathy build up the chemistry in every session. she call me slave during the session and even our phone chatting. so turn on.

I hope you will have the same pleasure like me every single session and may mistress feet torture and smell hook you. already hooked? don't know.

asslover22
05-03-2012, 05:46 PM
Bro asslover22, ass worship/fart worship is another type of fetish and I can understand that "you believe you are meant to be between the Mistress's two lovely cheeks". I think another term for assworship is "facesitting". I am sure there are many bros here who can share their experiences with you. But for a start, why dun you share yours? I will up your points next as I just upped Bro barefootlover.

well Bro Robert the reason why i'm asking about this(ass worship and such) is because some of the Mistress we have here aren't really into them(just my opinion). facesitting to me is different from ass worship as there is breath play involved and also i think the term for facesitting is called queening.

i will share this ass worship experience with the bros here though between me and my ex- girlfriend.

i was hanging out with her just driving around when she suddenly let one rip. she was so embarrased and offered to open up the car window but i said it's fine. i smelled her farts and it almost got me a small erection! it smelled wonderful and real sweet yet sour. i forced my erection down mentally as i didn't want her to think i'm into this sorta stuff. but eventually i gave in and i told her about my fantasy with girl's asses. she accepted my honesty and she said she's into farting worship and ass worship as well. after dinner( i asked her to order beans with steak so as to make her farts more "special") and immediately proceeded to the hotel. once inside the room she stripped and asked me to sniff her panties and wear them over my head. i was in heaven! i swore i could see angels and the smell was just so intoxicating!after then we proceeded to ass worship and i cleaned her ass out so well she couldn't stop farting! one of the best times i've ever had.whenever we were alone and she wanted things to go her way, she would always use her ass power as she knows i'm crazy for it. (e.g there was a time she wanted the remote and i purposely didn't wanna give it to her and then she proceeded to fart on my face and "threatened" to shit on my face if i didn't give in) unfortunately she migrated so i'm stuck here craving more.

though its not really a FR, i hope you enjoy it though.

punishme
05-03-2012, 08:45 PM
Bro punishme, sorry to hear you got blacklisted. Can I know why? To me, if I got blacklisted for giving candid feedback, the problem lies not with me but the establishment who does not see this as an opportunity for service recovery. To me, letting a disgruntled customer air his grievances and making up to him will subsequently make him a loyal customer who will highly recommend that establishment to others. This is a win-win situation for both parties.

Bro Robert ,I basically sent a comment to Mistress that she did not like ,she exploded and sent angry reply and then things went from bad to worse.I mistakenly thought I had a good relationship after 4 years of loyalty to her but in the end I was told she was running a business and never liked me , and that I was only a customer.I have tried saying sorry about everything but no reply.So loyalty dosnt always mean something.
Anyway I now see another past mistress who I get on very well with and can speak my mind with her without the fear of an angry reply.I am trying to persuade her to visit Singapore ,I dont know about boots but she is not afraid to take it to the edge for you.

mag3459
06-03-2012, 02:30 AM
Bro mag3459, thanks for your post! I would love to hear the details of Mistress Lisa. Numbers/Ratings dun do that much for me, you see.

bro robertchua, sory i not good in writing , what i will say is if u like to be kick in ur ball, i think mistress Lisa will more then happy to do that to u .

punishme
06-03-2012, 02:33 AM
[QUOTE=asslover22;6954709]well Bro Robert the reason why i'm asking about this(ass worship and such) is because some of the Mistress we have here aren't really into them(just my opinion). facesitting to me is different from ass worship as there is breath play involved and also i think the term for facesitting is called queening.

Bro Asslover, Facesitting does not have to involve breathplay.You can comfortably have a girl sitting on your face and worship her ass while breathing easy , its up to you to talk to the Mistress before session and discuss what you want.I go for heavy facesitting with breath control because I love the power a beutiful Mistress has over me ,it makes for a very exciting and enjoyable time and when the Mistress enjoys it too it is very exciting especialy if you dont know when or if she will allow you to breath.Most Mistresses that offer facesitting will allow ass worship too but check with her first.

lancerex
06-03-2012, 03:56 AM
hi bro mag3459.

dont mind u share a detail fr of lisa thanks

bro robertchua, sory i not good in writing , what i will say is if u like to be kick in ur ball, i think mistress Lisa will more then happy to do that to u .

glovedboy
06-03-2012, 10:21 AM
Not new to the scene, but first post here. :) had a nice session with miss keiko yesterday evening. a little apprehension cause she was a little late today, held up in the office. (sometimes i can't blame them cause they are like us part-time into bdsm) But after seeing her, cause she's half japanese n chinese. I can say she looks the part (she has that stern domme look).

i am heavy into rubber fetish and she was really open to wearing some of the rubber apparel that i brought - long rubber gloves, stockings, a cool rubber top with garters (which i gave to her at the end of the session, so all other bros can see her in its full glory).

the whole room smell of rubber, to my delight, but miss keiko was not accustomed to it, but she was ok, after lots of baby oil, we got down to business. This is where miss keiko is good. the sight of her in rubber with a strap on and going at me with gusto was a sight to behold. she also put on her knee length boots, which is not that ideal cause of the leathery material, i would've preferred patent or latex. lots of licking, face sitting, hair pulling.

she's strict if she wants to be, but really assuring and kind. but she is at her best with a strap-on, very playful. i really enjoyed the session, looking forward to the next.

kaitexi
06-03-2012, 01:08 PM
She asked me to take her to my bed, sit down and said: "OK, let's get into business!". Then took out a condom from her small handbag , shaking in front of me: "I can not do without it!", she said. I was thinking that some Escort Companies are trying to cover what they can do, but she already understood what i need and came directly to the topic. She had taken off her white coat when i was thinking about the question, and then stood up, i help her unlock the clasp of bra with my both hands. She put her bra aside, and then asked me: "how about you?", I stood up and said: "Can you help me take them off?". She did not speak, but removed my pants, and put the condom on. I asked her if she can do Blow Job, she said yes, but with a Condom. A number of areas requiring attention are: she did not kiss, no other things can go into her off-limits except a pennis with condom, including finger. I think this is fear of the vaginal wall would be injured and transmitted sexually diseases. More info, see http://www.86shanghaiescorts.info

barefootlover
06-03-2012, 02:11 PM
omg. i must be damn suay today. SMSed 3 different FLs and asked if they are available. All say yes. Then out of courtesy, I inform them that I have a foot fetish.. All 3 then say sorry, cannot meet liao. Wakau! hahaa. sian half.

reallybear3
06-03-2012, 02:18 PM
Bro, thanks for letting us know the mistress schedule this week. I will be having a session with the thai domina tomorrow. hope it is as good as it is . :D cannot up your points now as just up Robert. will do so later. :);)

Do share your experience.. Having my session wih them on Thursday. Hope it will be a good one cos it's my virgin experience on bdsm

McWoof0
06-03-2012, 04:38 PM
Not new to the scene, but first post here. :) had a nice session with miss keiko yesterday evening. a little apprehension cause she was a little late today, held up in the office. (sometimes i can't blame them cause they are like us part-time into bdsm) But after seeing her, cause she's half japanese n chinese. I can say she looks the part (she has that stern domme look).

i am heavy into rubber fetish and she was really open to wearing some of the rubber apparel that i brought - long rubber gloves, stockings, a cool rubber top with garters (which i gave to her at the end of the session, so all other bros can see her in its full glory).

the whole room smell of rubber, to my delight, but miss keiko was not accustomed to it, but she was ok, after lots of baby oil, we got down to business. This is where miss keiko is good. the sight of her in rubber with a strap on and going at me with gusto was a sight to behold. she also put on her knee length boots, which is not that ideal cause of the leathery material, i would've preferred patent or latex. lots of licking, face sitting, hair pulling.

she's strict if she wants to be, but really assuring and kind. but she is at her best with a strap-on, very playful. i really enjoyed the session, looking forward to the next.

Bro. does mistress keiko have her own strap on or we have to bring our own?..

barefootlover
06-03-2012, 06:03 PM
Had a session with a PRC FL. NOTE TO ALL - SHE IS NOT PRO DOMME.

As you all may be wondering why I am posting this FR here, it is because although she isnt Pro Domme, I tried my luck and managed to persuade her to indulge in some feet play. =)

I arranged a session with her and she was prompt to reply. It was a little tricky for me because Im not very fluent in written mandarin. She can only communicate in SMS in mandarin. After we arranged our seesion, I arrived in the hotel and opened a room. Went up, texted her room number and had a cigarette.

After 10-12 mins, doorbell rang. When I opened the door, I was very pleasantly surprised. As most brothers here know, most of the time, you arrange a session, and the girls look 60-70% of what you expected from other FRs or from OKT advertising. This gorgeous PRC babe however, was really beautiful. Facial looks matter to me ALOT. So no bullshit here. What actually made me happy was this.. I looked down to her feet and she had beautifully painted toenails.

http://thumbnails64.imagebam.com/17834/6cb9df178332065.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/6cb9df178332065)

As she was showering, all I could think of was if I should try my luck and ask if she might indulge my feet fantasies...

ydgduo
06-03-2012, 06:27 PM
I have been blacklisted from the dungion I visited about 30 times in 4 years but thats life.

I cannot believe this, you went to this dungeon in bangkok 30 times in 4 years and you got ban because of some email? they are so popular they do not need regulars? i am sorry to hear that. if you go to tokyo 30 times in 4 years, i bet they will treat you much better.

barefootlover
06-03-2012, 06:31 PM
Continued.

I decided to go for it. What the heck. Whats e worse that can happen?

So when she came out of the shower, she sat down on the bed and I asked.. in mandarin of course "Would you be able to entertain me if I have special requests?" She replied "what requests?" I asked " I would like to lick your feet, suck your toes and have you give me a footjob." She then asked me what a footjob was. I realised this wasnt gonna be easy but i'll just go with the flow.

I said "nvm, ill show you later." She then sat on the bed facing me and placed both her feet on my chest. She started to caress my thighs with her long manicured fingernails and moved in towards my balls. Then her hands reached in and cupped my balls gently, and to my great pleasure, she moved her right foot up from my chest, towards my lips. I licked her toes and started sucking on them as well as her hands reached up towards my cock. She started stroking it slowly..

http://thumbnails41.imagebam.com/17834/439a73178332081.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/439a73178332081)

After a few minutes, she reached for her purse. I knew she was going for the condom, so I asked if she could give me a bbbj. She said no. That kinda spoiled it abit for me. But I managed to persuade her to do it. I had to promise her not to cum in her mouth before she agreed. haha.

She moved back to the bed and sat beside my knees. This time, she lied on her side and placed her feet on my face as she bent sideways to give me a bbbj. I couldnt see what she was doing at first because all I could see were her beautiful soles. I started to lick her soles and felt her tongue swishing around my balls. She then moved upwards and put my cock into her mouth. I began biting gently on her heel and her foot arches. She could sense I was getting really in the zone and her motions got faster and wetter. I could feel her saliva dripping down my cock, and then flowing down my balls.

I got up and got her to lie down. I then knelt beside her face and lifted her foot up towards me. She turned to face my cock and proceeded to put it in her mouth as I put her toes into mine.

Her blowjob was crazily awesome. Being very wet, I could see drips of her saliva flowing down from my cock to the outer edges of her lips. She did not stop at any point to take a tissue to wipe dry. She just carried on sucking me and I carried on sucking her beautiful toes.

It was at this point, that I decided that you bros should get to enjoy some pics! So I asked her if I could take pictures of her feet later. haha...

ydgduo
06-03-2012, 06:33 PM
[QUOTE=robertchua;6953058 ass worship/fart worship is another type of fetish and I can understand that "you believe you are meant to be between the Mistress's two lovely cheeks". I think another term for assworship is "facesitting". I am sure there are many bros here who can share their experiences with you. But for a start, why dun you share yours? I will up your points next as I just upped Bro barefootlover.[/QUOTE]

arse worship is not queening and not facesitting. most easy to get is facesitting, rarely i get arse worshiping to pro doms. Even more rare is queening where i get lick their private parts.

oh you were ban in thai dungeon, the one you never visited, just session in singapore hotel right. he got ban after visiting the place many times. he is in worse situation than you.

ydgduo
06-03-2012, 06:37 PM
It was at this point, that I decided that you bros should get to enjoy some pics! So I asked her if I could take pictures of her feet later. haha...

thanks for photos and story, i dun like to teach them, rather prefer pro doms, which know what they are doing. that is why i like japan. it is hard to teach working gals s&m. you are doing great, keep up the good work. singapore is improving for place to get s&m.

barefootlover
06-03-2012, 08:08 PM
continued

I continued sucking her toes for a few minutes. After which, I moved towards her feet and placed my cock between them. Her feet were not as smooth as I would have liked. They had little rough skin patches near her heels. But her saliva all over my cock was more than enough lubrication. Her feet pressed hard against me and it slided up and down bringing me near orgasm.. I asked her then If I could cum on her feet. She said ok. So I helped myself and unloaded everything on her toes.

Unfortunately, she rushed immediately after i was done to wash.. =( no pictures then.

After the session, she said she had a friend who had very nice feet who used to have many customers like myself and that she would give my number to. I hope she texts me soon.

Overall, It was a very docile and simple session, very much like what I would usually do with my gfs. Nothing like a professional femdom session. Oh how i miss MissKathy. Anyway, hope u guys enjoy the FR and pics. Here are a few more..

http://thumbnails39.imagebam.com/17834/f9843e178332066.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/f9843e178332066)

http://thumbnails45.imagebam.com/17834/62c941178332092.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/62c941178332092)

http://thumbnails64.imagebam.com/17834/c94e69178332102.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/c94e69178332102)

barefootlover
06-03-2012, 08:10 PM
thanks for photos and story, i dun like to teach them, rather prefer pro doms, which know what they are doing. that is why i like japan. it is hard to teach working gals s&m. you are doing great, keep up the good work. singapore is improving for place to get s&m.

Honestly, I dont know how to teach also. LOL. Im not very experienced in femdom myself. I just love feeeeeet!

punishme
06-03-2012, 08:55 PM
I cannot believe this, you went to this dungeon in bangkok 30 times in 4 years and you got ban because of some email? they are so popular they do not need regulars? i am sorry to hear that. if you go to tokyo 30 times in 4 years, i bet they will treat you much better.

Actualy it was an sms , the exchange of emails came later.I dont want to mention names or details because I still respect the Mistress.During some visits I was the first or second customer in a month so they are not that popular , they do need some regulars.

d2pre
06-03-2012, 09:46 PM
Honestly, I dont know how to teach also. LOL. Im not very experienced in femdom myself. I just love feeeeeet!

How long this FL will stay in sg? april payout then go. Can share ctc? what the dmg anyway bro?

glovedboy
06-03-2012, 10:41 PM
you have to bring your own. ;-)

dell_lee_2003
07-03-2012, 02:39 AM
Nothing like a professional femdom session. Oh how i miss MissKathy.

Bro. I schedule session again with Mistress Kathy again. :) Go and enjoy her feet domination again. I miss her so much. whenever I have extra I wanted to meet her.

today I chatted with her and scheduled a session. This time we try a bit mistress and slave role play just like some Japanese movie which some mistress torture the slave. I watch in one of the video. So I m going to explore if it is indeed a good start up. She still want to punish me the same like last session as she like the way I suffer under her torture (the dick slap).

DaScolda
07-03-2012, 11:54 AM
Glad to see some form of feedback for Ms Keiko. From what I understand, she's fully booked for a number of days.

ydgduo
07-03-2012, 12:51 PM

stop showing your brother photo.

you will love japan.

see this
http://www.prezis.jp/special/leg/image01.htm

Their feet package
----------------------
That men would be deprived of the female mind to many beautiful legs
Do you what is your favorite leg? Barefoot, stockings, garters, boots, high heels....
Who likes to Legs, Legs want to be bullied gently to recommend that!
Dari licking smelling feet, and legs Footjob blame, electric foot massage by the leg,
Riding, such as leg will be fetish play center leg of
It is also possible, such as play and was rubbing or licking leg leg as WAM, also tainted food
Please enjoy carefully, the pleasure to be played with in the Legs

If you double Mistress, Mistress of the second person will leave it to the election of shop
Please contact us by phone, if you would like to wish the nomination with two people is different from rates

The day time extension is also possible in situ, you may not be accepted by the availability

ydgduo
07-03-2012, 12:54 PM
Actualy it was an sms , the exchange of emails came later.I dont want to mention names or details because I still respect the Mistress.During some visits I was the first or second customer in a month so they are not that popular , they do need some regulars.

very surprising news about thai doms. I am shock.

barefootlover
07-03-2012, 02:58 PM
you will love japan.

see this
http://www.prezis.jp/special/leg/image01.htm

Naise......

punishme
07-03-2012, 09:47 PM
very surprising news about thai doms. I am shock.

Bro ydgduo it was my fault for sending a stupid message ,I cannot blame the Mistress.I have tried to make up but its too late ,too much water under the bridge , and I burned all my bridges. :(

robertchua
08-03-2012, 04:29 AM
You've got it right. Stats and everything measurable is one thing. but whats intangible and often valuable is the x factor. This was my first ever session and it proved to be mind blowing. Certainly looking forward to many more to come.

Bro barefootlover, I am glad you hit the jackpot with Mistress Kathy! I wish I can say my first session with a professional dominatrix (not in Sillypore) was as good as yours. Perhaps I can share more next time.

I look forward to reading your FRs!

robertchua
08-03-2012, 04:31 AM
hmm.. didnt know that thaidomina is here.. coz she didnt reply her email.. wonder whats wrong or she lost her database of customer?

Bro McWoof0, I did not get any reply from Thaidomina either (see my earlier post) and they did not update me about their new visit.

robertchua
08-03-2012, 04:41 AM
:) some people like bro Robert his pleasure point is the ball. :D.

previously I am thinking of trying miss keiko but I am scare I need to rebuild the chemistry. Me and mistress Kathy build up the chemistry in every session.

Bro dell_lee_2003, besides my balls getting kicked, I like thigh high/knee high boots very much.

As for Miss Keiko, I have not had the chance to engage her yet. But I know when I do meet her, she will be wearing her black knee high leather boots. This is something not every dominatrix is able/willing to do.

robertchua
08-03-2012, 05:02 AM
well Bro Robert the reason why i'm asking about this(ass worship and such) is because some of the Mistress we have here aren't really into them(just my opinion). facesitting to me is different from ass worship as there is breath play involved and also i think the term for facesitting is called queening.

i will share this ass worship experience with the bros here though between me and my ex- girlfriend.

i was hanging out with her just driving around when she suddenly let one rip. she was so embarrased and offered to open up the car window but i said it's fine. i smelled her farts and it almost got me a small erection! it smelled wonderful and real sweet yet sour. i forced my erection down mentally as i didn't want her to think i'm into this sorta stuff. but eventually i gave in and i told her about my fantasy with girl's asses. she accepted my honesty and she said she's into farting worship and ass worship as well. after dinner( i asked her to order beans with steak so as to make her farts more "special") and immediately proceeded to the hotel. once inside the room she stripped and asked me to sniff her panties and wear them over my head. i was in heaven! i swore i could see angels and the smell was just so intoxicating!after then we proceeded to ass worship and i cleaned her ass out so well she couldn't stop farting! one of the best times i've ever had.whenever we were alone and she wanted things to go her way, she would always use her ass power as she knows i'm crazy for it. (e.g there was a time she wanted the remote and i purposely didn't wanna give it to her and then she proceeded to fart on my face and "threatened" to shit on my face if i didn't give in) unfortunately she migrated so i'm stuck here craving more.

though its not really a FR, i hope you enjoy it though.

Bro asslover22, thanks for sharing your real-life experiences! This is better than any FR and I enjoyed reading. You are really lucky to share your interest with your ex-girlfriend and have her indulge you. Sorry to hear she migrated though and I can understand why you need to fill your craving.

Can I ask if you are particular about the shape of the ass? I mean, do you get turned on by Jennifer Lopez? So if you see those flat-type of ass, you are turned off?

robertchua
08-03-2012, 05:11 AM
Bro Robert ,I basically sent a comment to Mistress that she did not like ,she exploded and sent angry reply and then things went from bad to worse.I mistakenly thought I had a good relationship after 4 years of loyalty to her but in the end I was told she was running a business and never liked me , and that I was only a customer.I have tried saying sorry about everything but no reply.So loyalty dosnt always mean something.
Anyway I now see another past mistress who I get on very well with and can speak my mind with her without the fear of an angry reply.I am trying to persuade her to visit Singapore ,I dont know about boots but she is not afraid to take it to the edge for you.

Bro punishme, this is a sad story. You patronizing her for 4 years and have her blacklisting you over a comment sounds too harsh for me. I wonder if she knows it is cheaper to retain an existing customer like yourself instead of attracting new ones.

As for this other Mistress that you are trying to persuade to visit Sillupore, on behalf of all the bros her I thank you in advance.

robertchua
08-03-2012, 05:12 AM

Bro mag3459, that is music to my ears! I just hope Mistress Lisa have her own pair of thigh high/knee high boots.

robertchua
08-03-2012, 05:18 AM

Bro glovedboy, thanks for your FR on Miss Keiko! I have upped your points. Say, do you like rubber boots? Imagine if Miss Keiko is all dressed up in rubber, that will be a sight to behold, right?

Also, I like to say I am full-time into BDSM, specifically ball kicking and boot worship. If I dun get what I need, I think I will go crazy!

robertchua
08-03-2012, 05:20 AM
omg. i must be damn suay today. SMSed 3 different FLs and asked if they are available. All say yes. Then out of courtesy, I inform them that I have a foot fetish.. All 3 then say sorry, cannot meet liao. Wakau! hahaa. sian half.

Bro barefootlover, I think it is better you asked them about indulging your foot fetish before meeting them. Imagine having them reject you in the room, this will be more suay. I know because it happened to me long time ago.

robertchua
08-03-2012, 05:25 AM
Do share your experience.. Having my session wih them on Thursday. Hope it will be a good one cos it's my virgin experience on bdsm

Bro reallybear3, I hope you will enjoy your session since it will be your virgin experience! Do share with us your FR, ok?

robertchua
08-03-2012, 05:26 AM

Bro McWoof0, you might be happy to know that Miss Keiko has just bought a new strap-on.

She has also bought a new pair of PVC knee high boots as well. Now I am spoilt for choice :D

robertchua
08-03-2012, 05:34 AM
arse worship is not queening and not facesitting. most easy to get is facesitting, rarely i get arse worshiping to pro doms. Even more rare is queening where i get lick their private parts.

oh you were ban in thai dungeon, the one you never visited, just session in singapore hotel right. he got ban after visiting the place many times. he is in worse situation than you.

Bro ydgduo, thanks for letting me know the difference between arse worship versus queening versus facesitting.

Being banned by Thaidomina may not be such a bad thing as I have limited funds and time anyway. I prefer to support good local dominatrix and I hope to see more ladies in Sillypore exploring this option in time to come.

robertchua
08-03-2012, 05:37 AM

Bro barefootlover, thanks for your FR with your pictures! It is exciting to meet a FL who can give you what you want. In fact, it might be easier for you to meet FLs who can indulge in your fetish instead of dominatrix!

robertchua
08-03-2012, 05:40 AM
Glad to see some form of feedback for Ms Keiko. From what I understand, she's fully booked for a number of days.

Bro DaScolda, I have emailed Miss Keiko and she is genuinely busy. So if you are hoping to arrange a session with her, be patient.

russenl
08-03-2012, 08:34 AM
Just to share that this is a bumper week for BDSM fans..the thai domina team is here from the 4-11; countess vonkink is here on the 6th although only for a day; and mistress mica-ann (transgendered) is also in town. I have a session with thai domina this week and wondering between mica or countess, both of whom I have served previously and had good experiences with..not to forget that mistress suniya is arriving at the end of the month..wonder if my wallet..and ASS can take it..
wow that is a bumper month. send your fr bro.

dell_lee_2003
08-03-2012, 09:22 AM
wow. just now I saw one girl who is so pretty, fair and tall. amazingly her toe nail is very well pedicure. I am standing beside her and drooling the whole trip. my cock was very stiff and I can sense pre cum. I wonder she is interested in this BDSM life.

dell_lee_2003
08-03-2012, 09:25 AM
she wore a slipper and her pedi is purple. just by looking at I can feel so turn on, if I have a chance to taste I can die very fast.

anyway today is the bdsm day with my mistress.

punishme
08-03-2012, 09:31 AM
Bro punishme, this is a sad story. You patronizing her for 4 years and have her blacklisting you over a comment sounds too harsh for me. I wonder if she knows it is cheaper to retain an existing customer like yourself instead of attracting new ones.

As for this other Mistress that you are trying to persuade to visit Sillupore, on behalf of all the bros her I thank you in advance.

Bro Robert , thankyou for you sympathy but I brought it on myself for sending a message to her.When I received an angry response I replied equaly angry and over time it got out of hand and I said things that I now regret so I do not blame the Mistress .As in previous reply I said I was sorry but it fell on deaf ears with no reply to date.
On the brighter side , I go back to Thailand next week and realy look forward to seeing the other Mistress , she is very good and extreme in what she does and I will talk to her about Singapore.She has a lovely personnality and genuinly friendly , not acting for money .I hope you can meet her someday because I am sure she will crush you :)

dell_lee_2003
08-03-2012, 01:21 PM
today awesome. three time cum control and don't let me cum. only forth time she agree to take the cum out. Detail FR on the way bros. She free today and don't know why she is so pretty today.

McWoof0
08-03-2012, 03:56 PM
Bro McWoof0, you might be happy to know that Miss Keiko has just bought a new strap-on.

She has also bought a new pair of PVC knee high boots as well. Now I am spoilt for choice :D

Wow.. nice.. will be making an appt with her real soon.. wonder how big is her strapon.. :D

McWoof0
08-03-2012, 04:03 PM
Mistress Keiko new photo on CM makes me drip pre cum.. can wait to lick her feet..

glovedboy
08-03-2012, 05:32 PM
Waiting for the day when most of Singapore dommes start wearing rubber boots or patent boots. I recently came back from Tokyo and had a great session with a La Siora mistress, who agreed to wear rubber. FR soon. :-)

Bro glovedboy, thanks for your FR on Miss Keiko! I have upped your points. Say, do you like rubber boots? Imagine if Miss Keiko is all dressed up in rubber, that will be a sight to behold, right?

Thanks for the points!!

Also, I like to say I am full-time into BDSM, specifically ball kicking and boot worship. If I dun get what I need, I think I will go crazy!

barefootlover
08-03-2012, 05:34 PM
Had another session with a PRC FL.

In all honest opinion, it wasnt as good a session as the one before. Im really sorry bros but this session really not worth a detailed FR. I have to mention though, that she wasn't taken aback by my requests and in fact, really looked like she enjoyed every moment I had with her feet. Looks wise, 7/10. BBBJ probably 7/10 also. Didnt penetrate, so no ratings for FJ.

But to not diappoint all brothers with a liking for feet.... here you go!

http://thumbnails44.imagebam.com/17869/651086178684181.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/651086178684181)

dell_lee_2003
09-03-2012, 12:46 AM
Today had a session with Mistress Kathy. before the session she told me to get ready to the pain that she is going to give me. I feel excited and wait for the time that we can meet.

we met at usual place, get the key and went up to the room. she wore an open toes high heel and short jean pant today. I don't know why she looks prettier today. may be I m too excited. When we are in the room she ask me "go and take a quick shower". I need to say, yes mistress. I am thinking what punishment she will give me today. I took a shower. I came out from the room and kneel in front of her. I said, "mistress I m ready for ur punishment".

She stand up and said, slave kiss my toe.

cont.....

robertchua
09-03-2012, 07:26 AM
Bro dell_lee_2003, I can't wait for the rest of your FR!

As for the pretty girl you saw with the nice pedicure, I can fully understand how you feel. For my case, it is girls wearing knee high boots. I can stare forever :D

robertchua
09-03-2012, 07:30 AM
Bro Robert , thankyou for you sympathy but I brought it on myself for sending a message to her.When I received an angry response I replied equaly angry and over time it got out of hand and I said things that I now regret so I do not blame the Mistress .As in previous reply I said I was sorry but it fell on deaf ears with no reply to date.
On the brighter side , I go back to Thailand next week and realy look forward to seeing the other Mistress , she is very good and extreme in what she does and I will talk to her about Singapore.She has a lovely personnality and genuinly friendly , not acting for money .I hope you can meet her someday because I am sure she will crush you :)

Bro punishme, I do hope you have fun with your new Mistress back in Thailand. I will be interested to try her kicks if she comes to Sillypore though I do need her to be wearing thigh high/knee high boots.

robertchua
09-03-2012, 07:31 AM
Wow.. nice.. will be making an appt with her real soon.. wonder how big is her strapon.. :D

Bro McWoof0, hope to read your FR soon and you can tell us how big Miss Keiko's strap-on is :D

And yes, her new picture in CM is lovely indeed!

robertchua
09-03-2012, 07:34 AM
Waiting for the day when most of Singapore dommes start wearing rubber boots or patent boots. I recently came back from Tokyo and had a great session with a La Siora mistress, who agreed to wear rubber. FR soon. :-)

Bro glovedboy, I like rubber boots too though it is a rare sight in Sillypore. In London, the girls are wearing knee high rubber boots with various colours. That is such a lovely sight to behold!

Looking forward to reading your FR!

robertchua
09-03-2012, 07:37 AM
Had another session with a PRC FL.

In all honest opinion, it wasnt as good a session as the one before. Im really sorry bros but this session really not worth a detailed FR. I have to mention though, that she wasn't taken aback by my requests and in fact, really looked like she enjoyed every moment I had with her feet. Looks wise, 7/10. BBBJ probably 7/10 also. Didnt penetrate, so no ratings for FJ.

But to not diappoint all brothers with a liking for feet.... here you go!

Bro barefootlover, as I mentioned before, it might easier to get a FL instead of a dominatrix for what you like. I hope you will have a great time for your next session and post more pics please!

glovedboy
09-03-2012, 11:37 AM
I just came back from Tokyo a couple of months ago and I had the most amazing session with La Siora Mistress Shinobu.

Since I have a crazy fetish for rubber and latex, I requested her to wear mostly rubber for the session. And boy was I not disappointed, she was wearing a green latex dress and thigh high latex boots (the same outfit she was wearing for a photoshoot for sm magazine SNIPER EVE). High to the max, looking at her with that attire alone, I could cum.

Session started with mostly face sitting, licking her latex boots, which smell heavenly :D Japanese mistresses are such a tease, making me lick the sweat off her cleavage, her inner thighs. during this time, she whipped out the large massager that usually guys torment girls. She is so skillful with it, moving the massager over my top of my dick, and slowly down to the balls, to the ass. Whew, I could have blown my load, but she would not allow it.

I requested the snake whip, to her surprise, because it causes lots of pain. But I wanted to try. So she started real gentle, then alternated between hard and soft. The feeling is out of this world. Then she started to be cruel, hitting the same spot over and over. The pain is intense but addictive at the same time. But after that she used her fingers to caress my painful bottom.

Then came the shibari (rope play). Mistress Shinobu is a pro at this, having learnt the art from the master. And what a pro she is, tying my hands behind, tied on the bed, left and right legs out stretched, completely open to her. She ties the rope so fast and skillful, and breathes behind my ears, whispers to me, and all the while I am intoxicated by the rubber she is wearing. Then she used the massager on me again. after that was something i never experienced before, she was so high and wet tying me up (she admitted shibari makes her orgasm) she fingered herself and squirted (a lot of liquid) on my face. Then she gave me a hj and I blew my top like a fountain.

Best session ever. Will definitely session with la siora again, but this time must have a mistress fully dressed in a latex catsuit with latex boots, gloves and a black strapon. Maybe even a gas mask. Till then.

tamago09
09-03-2012, 03:12 PM
I just came back from Tokyo a couple of months ago and I had the most amazing session with La Siora Mistress Shinobu.

Since I have a crazy fetish for rubber and latex, I requested her to wear mostly rubber for the session. And boy was I not disappointed, she was wearing a green latex dress and thigh high latex boots (the same outfit she was wearing for a photoshoot for sm magazine SNIPER EVE). High to the max, looking at her with that attire alone, I could cum.

Session started with mostly face sitting, licking her latex boots, which smell heavenly :D Japanese mistresses are such a tease, making me lick the sweat off her cleavage, her inner thighs. during this time, she whipped out the large massager that usually guys torment girls. She is so skillful with it, moving the massager over my top of my dick, and slowly down to the balls, to the ass. Whew, I could have blown my load, but she would not allow it.

I requested the snake whip, to her surprise, because it causes lots of pain. But I wanted to try. So she started real gentle, then alternated between hard and soft. The feeling is out of this world. Then she started to be cruel, hitting the same spot over and over. The pain is intense but addictive at the same time. But after that she used her fingers to caress my painful bottom.

Then came the shibari (rope play). Mistress Shinobu is a pro at this, having learnt the art from the master. And what a pro she is, tying my hands behind, tied on the bed, left and right legs out stretched, completely open to her. She ties the rope so fast and skillful, and breathes behind my ears, whispers to me, and all the while I am intoxicated by the rubber she is wearing. Then she used the massager on me again. after that was something i never experienced before, she was so high and wet tying me up (she admitted shibari makes her orgasm) she fingered herself and squirted (a lot of liquid) on my face. Then she gave me a hj and I blew my top like a fountain.

Best session ever. Will definitely session with la siora again, but this time must have a mistress fully dressed in a latex catsuit with latex boots, gloves and a black strapon. Maybe even a gas mask. Till then.

Nice FR!
Finally, a fellow bdsm punter with a latex fetish. I too enjoy latex, however, have not had a mistress who has worn it well enough to my enjoyment. Mistress Nurie of Thaidomina did try when I sessioned with her, which was nice, but for some reason, I couldn't get excited enough.

You mentioned you gave Mistress Keiko a rubber top (can't wait to try it out with her one day), may I ask where do you normally get your rubber wear?

calbts
09-03-2012, 03:16 PM
Wow bro gloveboy,

That session sounds very hot. I have tried Mistress Shinobu and she has really developed into quite the sensual skilled Mistress. Squirting on your face-man that sounds amazing. Must have tasted and felt even better.

Just another example that Japanese Mistresses are on a level unsurpassed.

dell_lee_2003
09-03-2012, 03:32 PM
sorry bros for waiting long time. let me cont.

I put my nose on her shoe and inhale every breath. my cock so stiff the moment I inhale first breath. my two hand was put on the floor. I close my eye during that time as I wanted to smell every scent of her worn shoe. Then she put her shoe on one of my hand and start trampling. I feel helpless. She is mistress and I am just her slave. She put another feet on my another hand. my two hand was pressed down by her. although not the whole weight I can't even pull out my hand. She order me not to stop inhaling her feet. She is crushing my hand bro. I cry and say, "Thank you mistress. please mercy. very pain. ahh ahh ahh." She doesn't seem listen to me. She keep crushing my hand. luckily she release one of her feet. "Phew..."

My "Phew" can't last long. She crush my shoulder and crush until my whole front body on the ground. oh... but not as pain as crushing hand. So I feel relief and continue kissing. My relief can't last long, she started pressing her heel. "No no mistress... painful... arr arr arr..." She is enjoying her torture.. I am suffering under her feet... Oh I remember she said wait for the pain she give me. this is just beginning. I have to lick the other shoe heel, her toe tip, her ankle. one feet is on my hand, one on my shoulder. Now whole weight on my body.

She said, Ok enough sit and spread the leg. Oh no her shoe. She put her heel on my shoulder, one heel do what? She first rub my DiDi. feel very good bro. then suddenly my stiff cock was press down by her shoe so heavily. she press until my Di Di was between her heel sole and the ground. so stiff, how uncomfortable. she does not care. She keep on crushing my cock. I am not allow to bend the body, and legs have to spread wide. I can't bend because she pressing my body to the wall. The moment I move my leg, she kick my leg and kick my di di with her heel. You know my di di is pointing up, she crush until my di di on the ground. 90 degree change. You try that at hm. you know how uncomfortable you are. :(( but I can't do anything but to bear the pain. let my mistress crush my Dick, do whatever she want. Then suddenly, I heard "Pyat Pyat..." She start slapping me with her bare hand. so hard bro. very sharp pain. She slapped abt 5-6 times. my tear come out. she doesn't care although I moan, mistress please, don't. Oh. total domination to me. I told her that she own me. She start treating me like her own personal slave already.

Then she ask.me to take her shoe off. I take out one of her shoe, then another shoe. The moment that I am waiting for. The GAGGING. yeah bro. She slight her feet inside my mouth, the other feet kicking the cock and slapping non stop. as usual I moan and moan and moan. Some time she just squeeze my cock with her hand. I like it so much. actually I addictive on it. she use her feet to kick me abt 5min I think. Then she bend down. Her one feet is still inside my mouth bro. I can't breath properly. She has total control. She slap my Dick with her hand. The same punishment that she gave me in my last session. I cant properly say or moan as my mouth was totally gagged by her feet. I just suffer or can I say enjoy the pain given by my mistress, my owner.

after a few minutes I think abt 10min suffering I was told to lie down. oh. foot job with foot gagging and slapping. I asked her to do orgasm denial for three times. I wonder how she is going to do to me. She slide her feet in my mouth. She squeeze my Dick and start given me foot job very professional way. I really feel so good bro. a few second, I am abt to explode. I moan so loud. I know if she cont to rub for 5-6times, I will be exploded. but she stopped and she slapped so hard to bring down my orgasm. my two hand was on my head. I can't help it but to suffer her tortured slapping. my poor Dick was suffering. I moan and say "Please.. mistress. mercy me..." she continue slapping abt 1min. Slow. fast. slow again. then she rub my cock again. this time she use her hand. she tease my cock with her finger nail. I am in heaven. oh. how good she is. I wish she will stay with me and do everyday.

suddenly I feel arouse again and start feeling nearly orgasm. She slap again to bring down. Then rub, then slap. abt 4times denial. then I say, please mistress can you please make me cum. I am begging u. She never say ok or no. Anyway she is the boss mah. she want me to cum I will cum, if not suffer lah.

I think she will.let me cum now. she grab my Dick with her big toe and 2nd toe and start rubbing. this time can't take long. I am 1-2 stoke from orgasm. I moan so loud. my pre cum come out. She sqeeze so tight to block my cum. No no no no. I am cumming but can't go out. I never feel it before. This is the first time. She stop me for 2-3second. for me is like 2-3min. Then she release from squeezing and continue rubbing. I finally cum like the best cum ever again. this time cum so long. cum a lot too. I think all thanks to her torture and I cum until I broke out. The whole feet is still in my mouth gagged.

All my session with her, everytime there is a new. that's why I like her so much. none of the mistress that I met so far can't compare to my lovely owner mistress Kathy. I will forever be her slave as long as she is in Singapore and as long as I am in Singapore.

DaScolda
09-03-2012, 06:00 PM
Ahh, the lovely Mistresses of La Siora... how i miss being in Shinjuku. glad to see more of us BDSM bros going overseas, coz really, you owe it yourself to experience that firsthand:)

punishme
09-03-2012, 08:34 PM
Bro punishme, I do hope you have fun with your new Mistress back in Thailand. I will be interested to try her kicks if she comes to Sillypore though I do need her to be wearing thigh high/knee high boots.

Bro robert,

She is not new mistress ,I sessioned many times when she worked in dungion that I can no longer visit,but she was dismissed and I lost contact for about a year.I set up collarme account for her MistressMorganBk if you want to contact her.

asslover22
09-03-2012, 09:25 PM
Bro asslover22, thanks for sharing your real-life experiences! This is better than any FR and I enjoyed reading. You are really lucky to share your interest with your ex-girlfriend and have her indulge you. Sorry to hear she migrated though and I can understand why you need to fill your craving.

Can I ask if you are particular about the shape of the ass? I mean, do you get turned on by Jennifer Lopez? So if you see those flat-type of ass, you are turned off?

Bro Robert i do like a nice firm round ass but i'm not picky. having any opportunity to get my face between those ass cheeks would be heaven enough for me whether its flat or firm.

d2pre
09-03-2012, 10:44 PM
sorry bros for waiting long time. let me cont.

I put my nose on her shoe and inhale every breath. my cock so stiff the moment I inhale first breath. my two hand was put on the floor. I close my eye during that time as I wanted to smell every scent of her worn shoe. Then she put her shoe on one of my hand and start trampling. I feel helpless. She is mistress and I am just her slave. She put another feet on my another hand. my two hand was pressed down by her. although not the whole weight I can't even pull out my hand. She order me not to stop inhaling her feet. She is crushing my hand bro. I cry and say, "Thank you mistress. please mercy. very pain. ahh ahh ahh." She doesn't seem listen to me. She keep crushing my hand. luckily she release one of her feet. "Phew..."

My "Phew" can't last long. She crush my shoulder and crush until my whole front body on the ground. oh... but not as pain as crushing hand. So I feel relief and continue kissing. My relief can't last long, she started pressing her heel. "No no mistress... painful... arr arr arr..." She is enjoying her torture.. I am suffering under her feet... Oh I remember she said wait for the pain she give me. this is just beginning. I have to lick the other shoe heel, her toe tip, her ankle. one feet is on my hand, one on my shoulder. Now whole weight on my body.

She said, Ok enough sit and spread the leg. Oh no her shoe. She put her heel on my shoulder, one heel do what? She first rub my DiDi. feel very good bro. then suddenly my stiff cock was press down by her shoe so heavily. she press until my Di Di was between her heel sole and the ground. so stiff, how uncomfortable. she does not care. She keep on crushing my cock. I am not allow to bend the body, and legs have to spread wide. I can't bend because she pressing my body to the wall. The moment I move my leg, she kick my leg and kick my di di with her heel. You know my di di is pointing up, she crush until my di di on the ground. 90 degree change. You try that at hm. you know how uncomfortable you are. :(( but I can't do anything but to bear the pain. let my mistress crush my Dick, do whatever she want. Then suddenly, I heard "Pyat Pyat..." She start slapping me with her bare hand. so hard bro. very sharp pain. She slapped abt 5-6 times. my tear come out. she doesn't care although I moan, mistress please, don't. Oh. total domination to me. I told her that she own me. She start treating me like her own personal slave already.

Then she ask.me to take her shoe off. I take out one of her shoe, then another shoe. The moment that I am waiting for. The GAGGING. yeah bro. She slight her feet inside my mouth, the other feet kicking the cock and slapping non stop. as usual I moan and moan and moan. Some time she just squeeze my cock with her hand. I like it so much. actually I addictive on it. she use her feet to kick me abt 5min I think. Then she bend down. Her one feet is still inside my mouth bro. I can't breath properly. She has total control. She slap my Dick with her hand. The same punishment that she gave me in my last session. I cant properly say or moan as my mouth was totally gagged by her feet. I just suffer or can I say enjoy the pain given by my mistress, my owner.

after a few minutes I think abt 10min suffering I was told to lie down. oh. foot job with foot gagging and slapping. I asked her to do orgasm denial for three times. I wonder how she is going to do to me. She slide her feet in my mouth. She squeeze my Dick and start given me foot job very professional way. I really feel so good bro. a few second, I am abt to explode. I moan so loud. I know if she cont to rub for 5-6times, I will be exploded. but she stopped and she slapped so hard to bring down my orgasm. my two hand was on my head. I can't help it but to suffer her tortured slapping. my poor Dick was suffering. I moan and say "Please.. mistress. mercy me..." she continue slapping abt 1min. Slow. fast. slow again. then she rub my cock again. this time she use her hand. she tease my cock with her finger nail. I am in heaven. oh. how good she is. I wish she will stay with me and do everyday.

suddenly I feel arouse again and start feeling nearly orgasm. She slap again to bring down. Then rub, then slap. abt 4times denial. then I say, please mistress can you please make me cum. I am begging u. She never say ok or no. Anyway she is the boss mah. she want me to cum I will cum, if not suffer lah.

I think she will.let me cum now. she grab my Dick with her big toe and 2nd toe and start rubbing. this time can't take long. I am 1-2 stoke from orgasm. I moan so loud. my pre cum come out. She sqeeze so tight to block my cum. No no no no. I am cumming but can't go out. I never feel it before. This is the first time. She stop me for 2-3second. for me is like 2-3min. Then she release from squeezing and continue rubbing. I finally cum like the best cum ever again. this time cum so long. cum a lot too. I think all thanks to her torture and I cum until I broke out. The whole feet is still in my mouth gagged.

All my session with her, everytime there is a new. that's why I like her so much. none of the mistress that I met so far can't compare to my lovely owner mistress Kathy. I will forever be her slave as long as she is in Singapore and as long as I am in Singapore.

Nice fr. http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/1310478/details.htm# this one kathy? anyway her feet got smell bo? she wearing heel or flat? :D her dmg $100 or $200

glovedboy
09-03-2012, 11:18 PM
Nice FR!
Finally, a fellow bdsm punter with a latex fetish. I too enjoy latex, however, have not had a mistress who has worn it well enough to my enjoyment. Mistress Nurie of Thaidomina did try when I sessioned with her, which was nice, but for some reason, I couldn't get excited enough.

You mentioned you gave Mistress Keiko a rubber top (can't wait to try it out with her one day), may I ask where do you normally get your rubber wear?

Very rare to have mistress in Singapore who are into rubber. But Mistress Keiko loves it. He new picture in CM was taken by me, she had the rubber top on, with latex stockings and the knee high leather boots. I'm going to get her to wear a latex catsuit the next session :p

I don't buy too much rubber wear, I travel quite a bit, so I buy them overseas. The top I bought it in Paris, and some others in the States, etc.,

glovedboy
09-03-2012, 11:22 PM
Wow bro gloveboy,

That session sounds very hot. I have tried Mistress Shinobu and she has really developed into quite the sensual skilled Mistress. Squirting on your face-man that sounds amazing. Must have tasted and felt even better.

Just another example that Japanese Mistresses are on a level unsurpassed.

Very intense session. The squirting was the ultimate, totally unplanned, she was wearing shear black tights and they were soaked with her juice and I had to lick it all up :D

Anyways I have issue 43 of SNIPER EVE and EVE DVD VOL 7 for sale for Japanese Mistress fans. PM me if you want.

dell_lee_2003
09-03-2012, 11:25 PM
Nice fr. http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/1310478/details.htm# this one kathy? anyway her feet got smell bo? she wearing heel or flat? :D her dmg $100 or $200

Yes bro.. she is the one.. Her feet has some nice smell. A very nice smell that I additive to it. She is always wearing heel bro.. Dmg, 200$ per hour. :) But totally worth it.

d2pre
09-03-2012, 11:54 PM
Yes bro.. she is the one.. Her feet has some nice smell. A very nice smell that I additive to it. She is always wearing heel bro.. Dmg, 200$ per hour. :) But totally worth it.

Last time was $100 issit? sorry dont flame me

d2pre
09-03-2012, 11:56 PM
anyone got china femdom video?

robertchua
10-03-2012, 04:59 AM

Bro glovedboy, I love reading your FR! Thanks for sharing!

robertchua
10-03-2012, 05:00 AM

Bro dell_lee_2003, I am glad you enjoyed yourself with this new style of punishment. Yes, Mistress Kathy can deliver pain if you are into it. I wonder how my balls will fare the next time I meet her. Frankly speaking, I am scared.

robertchua
10-03-2012, 05:01 AM
Bro robert,

She is not new mistress ,I sessioned many times when she worked in dungion that I can no longer visit,but she was dismissed and I lost contact for about a year.I set up collarme account for her MistressMorganBk if you want to contact her.

Bro punishme, I sessioned with Mistress Synee and had a wonderful (read: painful) time. I hope Mistress Morgan will visit us someday.

robertchua
10-03-2012, 05:03 AM
Bro Robert i do like a nice firm round ass but i'm not picky. having any opportunity to get my face between those ass cheeks would be heaven enough for me whether its flat or firm.

Bro asslover22, it is good that you are not picky. Unfortunately, I am rather particular about the boots the dominatrix is wearing. I only like thigh high/knee high boots. Ankle boots dun work for me.

robertchua
10-03-2012, 05:04 AM

Bro d2pre, Mistress Kathy charges $200 per hour from Day One.

wujifoot
10-03-2012, 08:09 AM
Bro punishme, I sessioned with Mistress Synee and had a wonderful (read: painful) time. I hope Mistress Morgan will visit us someday.

bro robert

thinking of trying Miss Synee.
But I am a little particular about looks.
Some of her photos looks quite manly while some is fine. Not sure what's your impression in this area?

thanks
wujifoot

punishme
10-03-2012, 09:46 AM
bro robert

Some of her photos looks quite manly while some is fine. Not sure what's your impression in this area?

thanks
wujifoot

Hi Bro wujifoot , sort of agree with with you here .I did see her at dungion I can no longer visit and she looks better in real life but I think her partner Morgan is very good looking and feminine .Synee has returned to Thaigoddess so I am not sure if she duos with Morgan anymore.

dell_lee_2003
10-03-2012, 10:23 AM
No bro.. Since day 1 Mistress Kathy charge 200 per hour.
I have managed to engage her 100 per 30min last time but after that session she said it is not going to be 30min slot anymore as she has to come by taxi, the time she waste can't make it 100$. The reason why she gave me 30min session because I am really desperate to meet her and she really like me to serve her. So she agree.. In fact, I am thinking of meeting with her 3time per month if she is OK with 30min slot. But now no more and I can only manage to meet her 1 per month, sometime 2 per month (like this month, I have some extra).

Hope it clarifies.

dell_lee_2003
10-03-2012, 10:25 AM
Bro dell_lee_2003, I am glad you enjoyed yourself with this new style of punishment. Yes, Mistress Kathy can deliver pain if you are into it. I wonder how my balls will fare the next time I meet her. Frankly speaking, I am scared.
Bro.. Do you mind sharing with me or giving the link of your FR? I wanna read yours as I never try ball kicking by her.. All along I am getting dick kicking as I am just afraid if she kick my ball, my ball will damage. :)

glovedboy
10-03-2012, 07:57 PM
Bro glovedboy, I love reading your FR! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks bro.

tamago09
12-03-2012, 11:17 AM
Very rare to have mistress in Singapore who are into rubber. But Mistress Keiko loves it. He new picture in CM was taken by me, she had the rubber top on, with latex stockings and the knee high leather boots. I'm going to get her to wear a latex catsuit the next session :p

I don't buy too much rubber wear, I travel quite a bit, so I buy them overseas. The top I bought it in Paris, and some others in the States, etc.,

Nice... :D Personally I like latex alot too, very sexy. But I find that it doesn't work so well with face sitting, as it completely obstructs any chance breathing. Guess it boils down to a choice of what one wants

barefootlover
12-03-2012, 11:24 AM
just wondering, is this thread more for bros who are into bdsm and latex and femdom? I just wanna make sure cos I have none of the above fetishes. lol.

McWoof0
12-03-2012, 04:28 PM
This thread quite active recently.. anyone got thaidomina team FR?..

think bella n jasmine came rite?

tamago09
12-03-2012, 06:44 PM
just wondering, is this thread more for bros who are into bdsm and latex and femdom? I just wanna make sure cos I have none of the above fetishes. lol.

Thread title is Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC . So I'm gonna say all of the above applies :D

Not everyone has the same fetish. Some like latex, some like feet, but the most common theme here is Femdom;) , which has elements of the above and many others.

robertchua
12-03-2012, 07:03 PM
bro robert

thanks
wujifoot

Bro wujifoot, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. What I think of Mistress Synee will matter little to you since you will be the one engaging her services and hopefully, enjoying yourself.

As for her photos, I am afraid I was so attracted by her red thigh high boots that I did not notice the rest :D

robertchua
12-03-2012, 07:06 PM
Hi Bro wujifoot , sort of agree with with you here .I did see her at dungion I can no longer visit and she looks better in real life but I think her partner Morgan is very good looking and feminine .Synee has returned to Thaigoddess so I am not sure if she duos with Morgan anymore.

Bro punishme, it is better for the dominatrix to look better in real life than heavily edited pictures. Yes, Mistress Synee is prettier in real life when I met her last year. Perhaps it is her tall imposing figure with her lovely red thigh high boots that left such a deep impression on me :D

robertchua
12-03-2012, 07:11 PM
Since day 1 Mistress Kathy charge 200 per hour.
I have managed to engage her 100 per 30min last time but after that session she said it is not going to be 30min slot anymore as she has to come by taxi, the time she waste can't make it 100$. The reason why she gave me 30min session because I am really desperate to meet her and she really like me to serve her. So she agree.. In fact, I am thinking of meeting with her 3time per month if she is OK with 30min slot. But now no more and I can only manage to meet her 1 per month, sometime 2 per month (like this month, I have some extra).

Bro dell_lee_2003, this surely must be one of the perks of being her loyal customer. The fact that Mistress Kathy understands your need (and limited resources) and is willing to meet you speaks volume of how customer-oriented she is. Yes, she is certainly worth RTBD many times over.

robertchua
12-03-2012, 07:20 PM
Bros, as promised here is part 2 of my FR on Miss Kathy and her over-the-knee leather boots.

I reached the location a few minutes before our time and I messaged her that I am here. Two minutes was her reply and two minutes later, I saw her. Plus points for being on time. She was carrying a big bag (which contained her over-the-knee leather boots) and as I introduced myself, I noticed she was wearing a black pair of suede high heels (4 inches tall, I believe) and a pair of blue demin shorts that showed off her toned legs - her body shape is slim and shapely, the kind I like.

As she is not a local, we did not talk that much. I told her that I am similar to bro copymark and she replied that bro copymark was the one who corrupted her. I added that boots are essential to me and I am glad that she has such a beautiful pair. She changed from her high heels into her boots and we got down to business.

Initially, she was rather apprehensive with her kicks as she did not know my pain tolerance level. I encouraged her to kick me harder. Halfway through, she asked me if I watched Johnny English. I told her I did not but I know what she is talking about (Johnny English is immune to ball kicks in that movie). I told her why not we roleplay with me being Johnny English and she being the bad girl (I love being the good guy, really), and so with that, her kicks became more powerful.

We took a short breather as kicking is hard work and the next scenario / role-play I gave her was I am a bad guy (I love being the bad guy too!) and she is the good girl. Her kicks was even more powerful (obviously, she likes being the good girl as well) than the Johnny English. At this point, I had difficulty taking her kicks as my balls were rather injured. She allowed me more time to rest by letting me worship her boots.

I told her I am enjoying myself tremendously and I can sense she is happy too. Apparently, she has never kicked a guy as hard as myself previously (that includes you, bro copymark) and she enjoys watching me drop to the floor holding my balls after a good hard kick.

When I am too weak to stand, I laid on the floor and requested her to use her heels to poke my balls. This she did with much gusto. In her own words, she said "I break your balls" as she mashed her heels into my swollen balls (this was where I got the bleeding). When I see her smiling at me as my balls are being tortured by her lovely boots, I forced myself to endure the pain. Even now, I relish that particular expression on her face.

I requested for a few more kicks, telling her I am the bad guy and I want to attack her. This really earns me the hardest kicks from her and she does not feel bad since she is merely protecting herself from a bad guy like me. I asked her what if I am really a bad guy and she told me she will kick my balls till I faint. Tempting this may sound but I do want to have my balls get kicked another day so I did not goad her into kicking me harder.

As I grew weaker from her powerful kicks, I laid on the floor and requested her to trample on my balls. In particular, her heels should be on my balls. She stepped on me and danced a little and before I know it, I cummed due to the intense pain. Her boots were not touching my cock in case you were wondering so it is very fascinating that I can cummed in this way.

I enjoyed myself so much despite cumming before the hour is up and it is indeed money well-spent. Bathing was particularly painful due to the broken skin but as I recall my session with Miss Kathy, the pain is well worth it. Miss Kathy is certainly one dominatrix whom I will go back again and again.

Bro.. Do you mind sharing with me or giving the link of your FR? I wanna read yours as I never try ball kicking by her.. All along I am getting dick kicking as I am just afraid if she kick my ball, my ball will damage. :)

Bro dell_lee_2003, I think it is better if you tell Mistress Kathy to go slow and easy on you. I have to say her kicks are among the most powerful I have tried so far. I bet my balls will get injured big time the next time I engage her. :D

robertchua
12-03-2012, 07:24 PM
just wondering, is this thread more for bros who are into bdsm and latex and femdom?

Thread title is Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC . So I'm gonna say all of the above applies :D

Bro barefootlover and Bro tamago09, it does not really matter who this thread is for, I am glad to share my limited experiences with you guys and have you guys sharing in return :D

punishme
12-03-2012, 08:46 PM
Bro punishme, it is better for the dominatrix to look better in real life than heavily edited pictures. Yes, Mistress Synee is prettier in real life when I met her last year. Perhaps it is her tall imposing figure with her lovely red thigh high boots that left such a deep impression on me :D

Bro robert,I agree with your comments and lets not forget that beuty is only skin deep.I know we see these girls for punishment and pain but I like to have a friendly relationship as well ,as you have already said it makes for good chemistry.
I am off to Thailand in a few hours so will have limited availability for posting.Realy looking forward to seeing Morgan a few times :)

dell_lee_2003
12-03-2012, 10:29 PM
Bro dell_lee_2003, I think it is better if you tell Mistress Kathy to go slow and easy on you. I have to say her kicks are among the most powerful I have tried so far. I bet my balls will get injured big time the next time I engage her. :D
Ha Ha bro.. May be my next session, I will ask her to kick me slow and easy.. I really want to try the kick (my dick) when I wide open and she stand up and kick me. And I like the feeling of kneel down after the kick (i.e. I suffer the pain). But I don't really dare to try the ball. :D

The last session, she really gave me the pain as well as the pleasure. Very worth it and very nice session that I had with Mistress Kathy. I never tired of RTF her many times.

michaelchan
13-03-2012, 11:13 PM
Any body still in contact with Mistress Francessca in CM?

ydgduo
14-03-2012, 06:52 AM
http://www.thaigoddessx.com/images/natasha/natasha-18.jpg
Mistress Natasha is back in Bangkok thaigoddessx, yeah.

DaScolda
14-03-2012, 08:48 AM
@michaelchan

I tried contacting her too, but i think she's no longer in this line. She used to be Rachel here, i think.

Fmcane
14-03-2012, 11:21 AM
For foot job lover :p

http://www.pornoimg.com/uploads/2012/03/14/1_1331695221.gif (http://www.pornoimg.com/show.php?img_id=67364)

chinesemistress
14-03-2012, 05:09 PM
BDSM Chinese mistress

www.chinese-mistress.com

Schrodinger
14-03-2012, 09:19 PM
Mistress Kay? Welcome!

BDSM Chinese mistress

www.chinese-mistress.com

Schrodinger
14-03-2012, 09:30 PM
Finally had a small window of opportunity to meet up with Lisa, after Bro HC_Lover kindly provided her contact.

First impressions - pretty face. Lisa hails from Sichuan and is the typical petite Sichuan build. I guess she's been practising a fair bit on bros here as she was very comfortable in the domme role. Even while doing the initial communication about likes/dislikes she had me pampering her feet and teasing me. There were some things we did that she said were her first time - she is incredibly intuitive and excellent for a first-timer. Perhaps we just clicked. Which kinda made me wish she didn't only have 10 days left in Singapore....

My only little complaint is that her toenails are not maintained to a high standard. Other than that, it was a satisfying session.

Lisa
Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 7/10 (petite, boobs look like B cups)
Feet: 6/10
Skills: 7.5/10 (natural domme)
RTS: Yes, hopefully before she returns. (10 days left in Sg)

ydgduo
14-03-2012, 10:19 PM
BDSM Chinese mistress

www.chinese-mistress.com

more like master max, thanks for teaching the chinese s&m. hope we have more like this in singapore. great website. 4 days & 2 weeks booking, too long, when i am in tokyo, i can pick up the phone and made an appointment in 1 hour, bangkok, maybe 1 day.New york city, 1-2 days for FF and PB in 1 hour too.

totolim
14-03-2012, 10:27 PM
I tried to contact her too but no luck.

I love her feet, esp her big toe. Very suckable

@michaelchan

I tried contacting her too, but i think she's no longer in this line. She used to be Rachel here, i think.

copymark
15-03-2012, 08:28 AM
I am back! Seems like my account was hacked or smth. Finally got it back!

Lonegnmn
15-03-2012, 10:03 AM
Hi bros!

Need some help. Although i have tried domination (being a sub), i was not too excited by the act.

However I was pleasured by the anal play, so rimming and being done with a strap on.

So here is what i want, would appreciate if you could tell me any contacts that meet this requirement:

A reasonably sexy lady- not a man, TS, or any other variation!

Not thai or phillipino

Clean and groomed, and upscale - would be nice of she was chinese.

Has sex! Most dommes dont hence are of no use to me.

Hope u guys can help me out.

Please respond here or PM me.

Thanks!

McWoof0
15-03-2012, 05:07 PM
I am back! Seems like my account was hacked or smth. Finally got it back!

Welcome back bro.. managed to brainwash any new and young doms?

McWoof0
15-03-2012, 05:07 PM
Any Thaidominas FR?.. think they were here last week.. how about mistress suniya?.. anyone visited her?

tamago09
15-03-2012, 06:34 PM
Any Thaidominas FR?.. think they were here last week.. how about mistress suniya?.. anyone visited her?

Bro, Mistress Suniya won't be here yet. Heard it's 2 weeks from now?

Lonegnmn
15-03-2012, 06:38 PM
Bros can anyone advise me pls?

ydgduo
15-03-2012, 10:28 PM
However I was pleasured by the anal play, so rimming and being done with a strap on.
So here is what i want, would appreciate if you could tell me any contacts that meet this requirement:
Not thai or phillipino

just using the info from this thread,
http://chewyfruit.blogspot.com/2012/02/ying-tao.html
bring your own strap-on
your requirement a bit difficult, another possibility in japan, some soft sm club in shibuya, but need to know japanese.
hk. http://sex141.com/en/664-jordan-massage-queen-jennifer.html

ydgduo
15-03-2012, 10:29 PM

anyone ask her about sade, where is she? she look great.

wujifoot
16-03-2012, 12:35 AM
http://www.thaigoddessx.com/images/natasha/natasha-18.jpg

Just tried her this week.

One word - fantastic

She is pretty, slim and petite

The thing I like about her is her playful naughty young gal personality. Very fun and easy to strike chemistry.

Her feet is quite tanned, and by thai standards, I have to say her feet looks nice enough. Her footjob skills is out of this world.

I can't wait to session her again.

ydgduo
16-03-2012, 01:12 AM
One word - fantastic
The thing I like about her is her playful naughty young gal personality. Very fun and easy to strike chemistry.
Her feet is quite tanned, and by thai standards, I have to say her feet looks nice enough. Her footjob skills is out of this world.

ah, congratulation, i tried to see her, the last time i went to bangkok, but she was not available, later she left the club. i know she look good. how is her skill in sm? generally how is the skill of the place, because i know the senior of that club used to be from midori house, midori from CJ. third hand skill from amercian guy. that what i like about japan, the very experience seniors who teaches the baby dom directly, they have classes, and trip to europe. what does thai sm house have for training? it is cheaper than japan but skill level are low, 6 hours session, lack ideas from other thai house.

ydgduo
16-03-2012, 01:27 AM
A clean and well equip dungeon, super looking asian women. skill level as weak as thailand, price fair for nyc, but staying in NYC manhattan hotel cost an arm and a leg, you cannot imagine how crappy the hotels there considering the price. i am talking about FF of nyc chinatown.

they have new videos
http://fortressnyc.com/images/uploads/Zhao-Tran-Kang-Ko-Vs-Candy.flv

http://fortressnyc.com/images/uploads/Kang-and-Tran-Vs-Spockme.flv

http://fortressnyc.com/images/uploads/Tran-Vs-Zune.flv

http://fortressnyc.com/images/uploads/Zhao-Choi-Vs-Chris.flv

McWoof0
16-03-2012, 02:16 AM
BDSM Chinese mistress

www.chinese-mistress.com

All the mistresses looks great! Wonder r they coming to Sg or not

tamago09
16-03-2012, 10:24 AM
Hi bros!

Need some help. Although i have tried domination (being a sub), i was not too excited by the act.

Not thai or phillipino

Hope u guys can help me out.

Please respond here or PM me.

Thanks!

You requirements quite difficult to find. Based on what I've read of her previous session, it would seem your best bet would be MistressofMinds - http://www.collarme.com/personals/o/1/v/1061336/default.htm

She seems to do pegging, rimming and also seems to have sex with her clients.

jonah11
16-03-2012, 11:26 AM
Anyone here is fan of Yapoo videos?:D

I do have some form of fetish in scatology though never try before and some folks have warned me about it for health reasons if I intend to try someday.

I am trying to purchase some of the videos in the yapoo website but the lack of English language in the website is pretty challenging for me since I am unfamiliar with Japanese wording or characters. Has anyone here been successful with this website before?

So far, not many mistresses are also into scatology too.:p

totolim
16-03-2012, 03:52 PM
I am going to be in china next week. Hmm

Somehow dun really like idea of serving mistress from china leh unless she dons an Empress outfit !

All the mistresses looks great! Wonder r they coming to Sg or not

Cajsam
16-03-2012, 05:53 PM
​my true story... Well almost 85% true..

Today 1st March 2012, I had my first session with a Female Dom (Mistress M). It was a good experience. She was beautiful, gentle and firm. I felt overwhelm with her firmness as she told me to crawl on all fours like the worthless dog in her great presence. We played for almost 2 hour. I long to be with her again.  This was my FIRST exposure to Female Dom in real life.

​My story actually started many many many years earlier. It began was I was still schooling. I remember going for a movies and this overwhelming scene has stuck with me yielding my submissiveness. It was a Chinese movie, and I remember the man at the edge of the bed looking and staring at the goddess. Her command was strong and firm "you worthless pig, you are not worthy to even touch me". He could only stare and dare not disobey her command. She continued her command as she lifted her silky smooth leg towards him " kneel down and kiss my feet with your lips... You are not allowed to touch me with your hands." he kneel down and proceeded to do what he was commanded to do. He kissed her feet and made love to her feet serving her the only way he was allowed to do.  

​My next exposure to submissiveness was when I was in secondary school... ( to be continued)

chinesemistress
16-03-2012, 09:23 PM
www.chinese-mistress.com

:D

d2pre
16-03-2012, 10:52 PM
anyone try her before ?

http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/1474611/details.htm

Nara
16-03-2012, 11:24 PM
tried to book miscruella about 1 year before but she didnt dare show up. ask me to book hotel 81 on my own and sms her room when the policy changed oredie she also din know.

Then she said she die die also wont book in 2gether with client. say need to protect herself. suggested i make a full day booking by myself.

i tot she's seems quite cool otherwise. Good luck

osubken
17-03-2012, 04:03 AM
I have served Mistress Kay and Mistress Decy together before. The session was in my hotel room. Mistress Kay has a lot of experience and definitely knows how to make males yield to her. She is by no means petite and has a great body. Mistress Decy is very playful but also knows how to put a male submissive in his place. When I had the session which was a few years back, Mistress Decy just started out. I have also had sessions with other of their Mistresses at their very well equiped dungeon but the Mistresses have since left.

I am going to be in china next week. Hmm

Somehow dun really like idea of serving mistress from china leh unless she dons an Empress outfit !

robertchua
17-03-2012, 06:58 AM
Bro robert,I agree with your comments and lets not forget that beuty is only skin deep.I know we see these girls for punishment and pain but I like to have a friendly relationship as well ,as you have already said it makes for good chemistry.
I am off to Thailand in a few hours so will have limited availability for posting.Realy looking forward to seeing Morgan a few times :)

Bro punishme, I guess you must be in Thailand now. Have you met Mistress Morgan already? If so, do share with us your latest session with us! At the same time, I hope you can convince her to visit Sillypore. I, for one, will love to engage her!

robertchua
17-03-2012, 07:04 AM
Ha Ha bro.. May be my next session, I will ask her to kick me slow and easy.. I really want to try the kick (my dick) when I wide open and she stand up and kick me. And I like the feeling of kneel down after the kick (i.e. I suffer the pain). But I don't really dare to try the ball. :D

The last session, she really gave me the pain as well as the pleasure. Very worth it and very nice session that I had with Mistress Kathy. I never tired of RTF her many times.

Bro dell_lee_2003, you can always start with Mistress Kathy kicking your dick and enjoy the pain/pleasure. No need to try her kicking your balls if you do not feel comfortable. Let us know how your next session goes, my friend. I am sure you will have fun with your favorite Mistress seeing how you have established a long term working relationship with her.

robertchua
17-03-2012, 07:05 AM

Bro ydgduo, thanks for sharing us this lovely picture of Mistress Natasha in her thigh high boots, no less. Wish she will visit Sillypore one of these days, I will certainly engage her!

robertchua
17-03-2012, 07:09 AM
Lisa hails from Sichuan and is the typical petite Sichuan build. I guess she's been practising a fair bit on bros here as she was very comfortable in the domme role. Even while doing the initial communication about likes/dislikes she had me pampering her feet and teasing me. There were some things we did that she said were her first time - she is incredibly intuitive and excellent for a first-timer. Perhaps we just clicked. Which kinda made me wish she didn't only have 10 days left in Singapore....

Bro Schrodinger, thanks for sharing! I guess we have about a week to engage Lisa before she returns to China. Let us hope she will be back.

robertchua
17-03-2012, 07:13 AM
hk. http://sex141.com/en/664-jordan-massage-queen-jennifer.html

Bro ydgduo, this Queen Jennifer has the kind of body I like in a dominatrix. Long legs (wearing red thigh high boots), fair skin. Too bad I will not be able to go Hong Kong or else I will surely engage her.

robertchua
17-03-2012, 07:14 AM

One word - fantastic

Bro wujifoot, you lucky guy! If you ever session with Mistress Natasha, do persuade her to visit Sillypore - I will certainly engage her!

robertchua
17-03-2012, 07:27 AM
I do have some form of fetish in scatology though never try before and some folks have warned me about it for health reasons if I intend to try someday.
So far, not many mistresses are also into scatology too.:p

Bro jonah11, I believe that is one other Bro that goes with his nick "BrownDream" who is into scatology. He has shared how he maintains his health for his fetish. Perhaps you can contact him (though he has not been posting for quite a while) and see if he can share his contacts with you.

robertchua
17-03-2012, 07:32 AM
​my true story... Well almost 85% true..

​My next exposure to submissiveness was when I was in secondary school... ( to be continued)

Bro Cajsam, I have upped your points. Please continue your true story.

Cajsam
17-03-2012, 08:13 AM
Cajsam Journey … Part 2
In my schooling days, I was always in an all boys school until Form Four secondary. I was transferred to another school. In that school, there was Form 4, 5 and lower 6 and upper 6. Thereafter you would either go to a local university, overseas university or some college depending on your grades. Lower 6 and Upper 6 was co-ed ... Meaning a mixed of boys and girls. The girls came from another sister school near by.

At Form 4, I remember there was this teacher, teaching us Maths, a subject which was not one of my strong areas as a student. So I was always seated in the front row and I still remember clearly the first time that Ms A walked into the class. She was well dress, in a maroon shirt ( not short but knee high) with red shoes opened toes and painted toe nails ( in red to match). She was about late 20's, probably 29. Well built and confident. She introduced herself as Ms A and that she will teach us Maths and she expects us to be good in Maths at the end of the year. Firm and confident. Throughout the year, she kept her statue, well dress and articulate in her appearance. She would seat down at her teachers desk, and while we were doing our exercise, she would be at her desk, reading her book. She would cross her silky white satin legs (she had beautiful well structured legs) and dangle and play with her shoes. I would continue to steal from the corner of my eyes and be mesmerized by her dangling and playing with her shoes. I always looked forward to my Maths class and would fantasize about how it would be if she allowed me to clear her shoes and suck her toes and worship her feet.

And so on March 1st 2012, when Mistress M commanded, "kneel down and clean my boots with your lips." Naked, exposed, I dropped to my knees and started to kiss and lick her leather boots with my tongue. Mistress M was seated at the edge of the bed, crossed leg and demanding what I had always dreamed of. I extended my hands to hold the boots to give it a proper licking but Mistress M "whacked" my exposed back skin. "Did I say that you could use your hands, slave!!!". I dropped my hands in submission and continued my service of cleaning her boots with my tongue, licking the leather. I quickly learned that in submission, I must follow my Mistress command to the letter. She knows best and I am but her slave. This was the first experience of cleaning a boots with the use of my exposed tongue, licking it, kneeling in front of Mistress M was sensual, submissive and erotic for me. Having Mistress M, strong and firm command left me exposed and unguarded, I was totally hers to do as she pleased.
Once she was satisfied that I had done a good job, after whacking me a few time and teaching me the right way to lick her boots, Mistress M proceeded to collar me. It was a leather collar with 2 chains and a clip at the end. This again was a new experience for me. Being collared made me so submissive, made me know that I am worthless and that I now belong to my Mistress M. Once it was properly secured around my neck, she proceeded to clip my nipple. It was slightly painful and delightful at the same time. This completed the act of my submission (or so I thought).
What happened next was beyond my expectation and experience... ( to be continued)

Should I continue?

Cajsam
17-03-2012, 12:30 PM
Anyone tried TS Dom???

http://micaschoofa17.escort-site.com/

http://www.ts-dating.com/escort/sharonsweet

http://www.vicesisters.com/escort-CO186!C-RE4!R-SO0!O-Page-4!P-XC-ID56927!D.html

http://www.vicesisters.com/escort-CO186!C-RE4!R-SO0!O-Page-1!P-XC-ID59071!D.html

copymark
17-03-2012, 04:30 PM
Alright. very long nv wwrite FR aldy lol.
heres one recent one with MissKathy (viet student)
no doubt she has improved since i first brought her in.

Well once in the room, as usual she sits on the bed and have me strip naked and kneel before her. then I am made to worship her feet.. she then kicked my dick and balls and have me worship her thighs as well. the sensation was superb i tell ya.

when she got bored of it, she had me strip her and massage her naked.

i was then ordered to worship her pussy and made her cum. she then wanted to sit on my face. it was awesome..licking her as she rode on my face and rubbing her clit on my nose. she came again.

and then she asked me to open my mouth while she peed into my mouth...i had to swallow at least 5 mouthfuls.

finally she allowed me to cum and shower for her

fdome
17-03-2012, 06:20 PM
tried to book miscruella about 1 year before but she didnt dare show up. ask me to book hotel 81 on my own and sms her room when the policy changed oredie she also din know.

Then she said she die die also wont book in 2gether with client. say need to protect herself. suggested i make a full day booking by myself.

i tot she's seems quite cool otherwise. Good luck

her facebook acct : http://www.facebook.com/mizcruela

totolim
18-03-2012, 10:35 AM
Miss kathy allows body worship?

Well once in the room, as usual she sits on the bed and have me strip naked and kneel before her. then I am made to worship her feet.. she then kicked my dick and balls and have me worship her thighs as well. the sensation was superb i tell ya.

i was then ordered to worship her pussy and made her cum. she then wanted to sit on my face. it was awesome..licking her as she rode on my face and rubbing her clit on my nose. she came again.

and then she asked me to open my mouth while she peed into my mouth...i had to swallow at least 5 mouthfuls.

russenl
18-03-2012, 11:56 AM

this is good. it is a good combinationof mistress with some lovely sex time after that if she allows me to eat her. can you pm me her contact details?

dell_lee_2003
18-03-2012, 10:59 PM

Wow bro.. I did not know that she allow slave to kiss her clit.

DaScolda
19-03-2012, 09:45 AM
Dropped a msg to Miss Kathy via Collarme. She read it but never responded. Guess she can afford to be selective about her clients these days...

Nara
19-03-2012, 12:39 PM
her facebook acct : http://www.facebook.com/mizcruela

Have you tried recently?:p

dell_lee_2003
19-03-2012, 03:12 PM
Dropped a msg to Miss Kathy via Collarme. She read it but never responded. Guess she can afford to be selective about her clients these days...

She might be a bit busy bro. for me she never failed to give me session. I am always try to meet her in her convenient time.

did you give your handphone number to her? I think sometime she did nt response if there is no contact number. just to play safe.

hanov
19-03-2012, 09:13 PM
Met Miss Keiko this afternoon for session and she was really friendly outside of the room, pretty too. She engages in a conversation with such genuine feelings. She has requested me to write an FR here and here I am :) with pleasure.

Once she gets into the room, she means business. after washing myself, stripped naked, she said get on the bed, and after she's out from the wash, the session starts. I like how she changes 180 into a stern domme and leads you into a time frame where she is then in total control.

she ordered me to kneel down in front of her and lick her feet, though im not so much of a feet lover, but her feet really turns me on, especially after she has just done her pedi. i licked it thoroughly and sucked on her toes. she was footfucking me almost in my mouth,.
She loves a good fuck and I mean it, she loves the strap on and she will fuck you like a slut, she tied me up with restrains, slapped me and telling me that my dick was useless.
It was such a turn on. I loved the way she did me. tease and denial and more, to her, fucking a guy is the ultimate domination, seeing me like a bitch, turned me on too the way she went at me. Can see that she truly enjoys herself and can be naughty too. like after i came, she purposely shoved the strap on in once more, i squirmed and she smiled at the corner of her lips.
I think she creates an affinity with her clients/friends.

I would definitely look her up again.

Bros, Do feel free to drop her a message in CM :)

fdome
19-03-2012, 11:27 PM
Alright....

Woo good fr, dont know now she allow slaves to lick her and drink her female cum and gs, quite rare in SG :D:D

fdome
19-03-2012, 11:28 PM
Have you tried recently?:p

not, she provide me her FB acct no response, think she went back to Indo for some time and now back to SG

Schrodinger
20-03-2012, 12:39 AM
Finally met up with Keiko, but not without more drama.

Long story short, she was more than an hour late, due to a prior client 'forgetting' his wallet and asking her to accept other forms of payment. Wonder how he paid for the room in the first place.

Anyhow, I am glad I waited. A bonafide half-Japanese (her IC says 'Japanese' actually), she is a nice height and an attractive face, though some may not consider her a classical beauty. To me, she's probably the best-looking 'local' domme. Nice legs and feet, even though I am not into body art (which she has). She came dressed exactly as we discussed and she even went searching for heels as I described. To me the right outfit is half the battle won already - but her skills were none-too-shabby as well, especially with the strap-on. Just do not expect La Siora/Japanese standard even though she might be half Jap. Still, she ranks high among anything I've tried locally.

Will definitely see her again.

Miss Keiko
Looks: 7.5/10 (not a classical beauty, but I dig her looks)
Body: 7.5/10 (a bit of a tummy but nothing that would show up badly in her OL wear)
Legs/Feet: 7/10 (if only she kept slightly longer toenails and had less body art...)
Domme Skills: 7.5/10
RTS: Definitely

dell_lee_2003
20-03-2012, 01:28 PM
Thx all bros who shared the FR with both Miss Kathy and Miss Keiko. Although I am currently already RTF to Miss Kathy and willingly owned by Miss Kathy since last session, because of the recent FR by bros I have wanted to serve Miss Keiko.

Not sure those who tried both Mistress can give me the information.

in terms of look who is prettier. in my whole FR life, I never see as pretty as Mistress Kathy. thus I wanted to know.

in terms of Feet and Pedi who is nicer. for me the skill is not important for now as I am going to train if the skill is nt high.

next week I am planning to serve Miss Keiko.

totolim
20-03-2012, 03:18 PM
I have not met both ladies, so I can't comment on who is prettier. Is Miss Kathy very pretty ??

In terms of feet and pedi. I saw the photos of both in Collarme. I definitely like Miss Kathy's. Her black toe nails makes her feet look so delicious,

For Miss Keiko, from the pic it seem she has short nails, and the toes are generally more towards the rounder/shorter type. I prefer longer toes

QUOTE=dell_lee_2003;7009626]Thx all bros who shared the FR with both Miss Kathy and Miss Keiko. Although I am currently already RTF to Miss Kathy and willingly owned by Miss Kathy since last session, because of the recent FR by bros I have wanted to serve Miss Keiko.

in terms of look who is prettier. in my whole FR life, I never see as pretty as Mistress Kathy. thus I wanted to know.

in terms of Feet and Pedi who is nicer. for me the t both skill is not important for now as I am going to train if the skill is nt high.

next week I am planning to serve Miss Keiko.[/QUOTE]

McWoof0
20-03-2012, 05:02 PM
I cant wait to serve mistress keiko..:D

Cajsam
20-03-2012, 06:24 PM
Hi... Mistress suniya will in Singapore 28 March to 4 April, 2012.. Hurry make ur reservation... Then post ur FR.

dell_lee_2003
20-03-2012, 07:19 PM
I cant wait to serve mistress keiko..:D
have you arrange the session bro? when is it?

totolim
20-03-2012, 09:34 PM
Guys

Pls read Mistress Sayako homepage, particularly her travel schedule :)

osubken
21-03-2012, 12:56 AM
Looks like she is on her way to Singapore again. Good news for bros here.

Guys

Pls read Mistress Sayako homepage, particularly her travel schedule :)

DaScolda
21-03-2012, 11:53 AM
Bro Schrodinger,

As it turns out, you are the luckier of us two. While you experienced a long delay, I was faced with not one but two consecutive no-shows in arranging a session with Ms Keiko. Both of which I could've been informed of well in advance, but only made known fifteen minutes past the appointment time. Glad to see that you found her worth the trouble. As for me, i think i'd have better luck elsewhere... a pity, really.

Schrodinger
21-03-2012, 12:54 PM
...willingly owned by Miss Kathy since last session, because of the recent FR by bros I have wanted to serve Miss Keiko.

in terms of look who is prettier...

in terms of Feet and Pedi who is nicer....

I personally prefer Keiko, but you do seem besotted with Kathy so it might be hard to live up to. Looks are very subjective anyway. If you have a general preference for 'Indochine', you will probably find Kathy prettier.

Feet - I prefer Kathy's only because Keiko keeps her nails pretty short. I prefer nails that extend just a little beyond the tip of the toes - and Keiko trims her all the way back. If she kept them longer I'd have a hard time choosing between the two. Both are neatly pedicured so nothing to choose between pedi.

Bro Schrodinger,

As it turns out, you are the luckier of us two. While you experienced a long delay, I was faced with not one but two consecutive no-shows in arranging a session with Ms Keiko. Both of which I could've been informed of well in advance, but only made known fifteen minutes past the appointment time. Glad to see that you found her worth the trouble. As for me, i think i'd have better luck elsewhere... a pity, really.

Sorry to hear about your plight - perhaps third time lucky? I think she's worth at least one try, given the dearth of local dommes.

dell_lee_2003
21-03-2012, 01:13 PM
bro. Schrodinger

thx for your feedback. I will go and try out next week. hopefully she doesn't fly kite. :). and since she is Japanese domme I can set the expectation that her feet nail is not as long as mistress Kathy. but anyway her whole feet will be inside my mouth so as long as her feet is smooth, fair I am ok.

Mistress Kathy is currently my one and only mistress. but why not I have two if KeiKo mistress and me have chemistry.

McWoof0
21-03-2012, 04:08 PM
have you arrange the session bro? when is it?

hmm she didnt reply sms since yesterday leh..

Nara
21-03-2012, 07:53 PM
had a good session with Shana from ray lee's pinoy stable.

i personally didn't do bdsm with her, just supply to my kinks; but this heavy set pinoy said she is quite keen to domme any brothers. My take is that she is pretty dominant, experienced, big bosoms and strong legs.

she is keen to golden shower anyone and even said has BOOTS and will be happy to kick anyone in the Balls and get slaves to worship her feet.:)

However, maybe one should be "IQ orientated" and not burden the pinoy with unnecessarily complicated requests- in case the charges suddenly sky-rocket due to new "additional" services.

dell_lee_2003
21-03-2012, 11:46 PM
hmm she didnt reply sms since yesterday leh..
Oh.. sometime you need to remind her 2-3times. She is busy.
I already booked her next week and she already confirmed my request :D

divinewind
22-03-2012, 08:07 AM
I think Mistresses flying kite is not uncommon. Sorry to hear abt bro experience on Keiko. I've also been trying to fix an appointment with Mistress Suniya since mid-February, proposing my date and time. She say ok initially then now keep changing and pushing back my slots to fit in other slaves, until I can't get a timing with her anymore. Very unprofessional of her to do that. She even has the cheek to tell me to reply her fast about her change of timing on me as her other slaves are waiting for her reply! Oh well, no loss about not serving her.

Nara
22-03-2012, 08:22 AM
[She even has the cheek to tell me to reply her fast about her change of timing on me as her other slaves are waiting for her reply! Oh well, no loss about not serving her.[/QUOTE]

They're here for maximum $$$ mah. each of us are but one of the poor pathetic sluts to them. worse, i guess most of us agree to be bullied to change timing. that's how she can move "us" around.

Got one collarme mistress even best; she scold pple for being attracted to her profile and complain for too much attention she seeks and have gotten.

That is why in singapore its still the ministry of MANpower.:cool:

trying mistress shanshan next

copymark
22-03-2012, 08:33 AM
Anyone tried princess Shan Shan yet? How's she?

McWoof0
22-03-2012, 03:14 PM
Oh.. sometime you need to remind her 2-3times. She is busy.
I already booked her next week and she already confirmed my request :D

yes bro.i confirmed with her last week. ask me to remind her on tues.. end up until now still no reply yet. I called her also no ans..

sian..

dell_lee_2003
22-03-2012, 03:58 PM
yes bro.i confirmed with her last week. ask me to remind her on tues.. end up until now still no reply yet. I called her also no ans..

sian..

What did you request her, bro? Did you request her that she has not convenient with?

so far she reply me every day and every question. we chatted abt 5-7 sms daily.

Cajsam
22-03-2012, 06:16 PM
​Cajsam journey .... Part 4

The room was slightly lit up by one lamp at the far right corner. Mistress M was seated at the edge of the bed, an motion me to come to her. She was wearing a lace black nightie and kneel high boots. She was pretty and had a stern firm look. I could see her voluptuous breast and her pink nipple protruding onto her black lace nightie. She took hold of my cock. “Why is this not hard?” I was caught by surprised and didn't know what to say. “I want this hard for me all the time... Do you understand.” and she slap my cock a few times. All I could say was “Yes Mistress”. The slapping had an immediate effect as I felt my cock stand to attention at her command. Funny how I was reacting to the cock slapping. Mistress M smiled knowing the reaction that she has on my now hard cock.​

I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen and felt to the floor. Mistress M forced her boots on my head pressing down. The sharp pain that I felt was Mistress M punching me in my abdomen. “My slave MUST always be on the floor and never stand in my presence... Do you understand”. That was clear and a lesson I will always remember. A slaves place is on the floor beside his mistress feet. She lessens the pressure of her boots on my head and commanded “Remove my boots and worship my feet, my worthless slave. Show me what you were born to do”.

​I struggled on my knees and started to remove mistress M lovely boots. Taking my time to remove her right boots and stealing a kiss on the boots ever so often. With the right boots removed and neatly placed along the bed, I started to worship my mistress foot, licking and sucking her lovely toes, all five lovely toes was given the full mouth and tongue licking. It was lovely and I could see from my mistress smile that she was pleased with her slave. After all, I had lots of experience in this area, at a early stage in my live. That will be another story to tell on how I came to be so submissive and where I learn the art of foot worship.

​Fully satisfied that I had done my duty on my mistress right foot, i then proceeded to remove her left boots. Her right foot started playing footsie with my now hard erect cock. Her right foot was twirling my cock round and she skillfully massage my cock head with her toes, as I continued to pay tribute and worship her left foot, sucking and licking to my heavenly delight. She pushed her foot into my mouth gagging it and I saviour her foot as my tougue continued to taste her foot in my mouth. She was fucking my mouth with her left foot and toying with my hard erect cock with her right foot. Suddenly she stopped. I looked into her eyes for the reason why had she suddenly stopped!!!

​ "What is that on my right foot! Slave" she shouted and I looked down and I could see my pre cum on her foot... That happens when I get excited especially when my mistress had her feet playing footsie with my cock. Before I could reply, she raised her right foot into my face and commanded "CLEAN IT ALL UP!" 

​Without hesitation, I started licking up the pre cum from her right foot ensuring that my mistress foot would be totally clean. The pre cum was a familiar taste to me as I had in my tender age been exposed to this...

​It was in my tender age , during my senior student days in college, ....... To be continued...

d2pre
22-03-2012, 07:48 PM

$238 abit costly. Should cut down to $150-$200 instead. I yet to try

SubmissiveLove
22-03-2012, 08:44 PM

The beautiful and elegance Princess Shan Shan has arrived here.
I am sure you enjoyed the experience with her as I certainly did
when I paid her a tribute few days ago.
She is really a beautiful and a sexy princess and smell real good! She knows how to play with your senses.
I was totally in submission to her.
Brothers who wished to be her slave can pm me and will send you her details and her pictures.

fdome
22-03-2012, 08:59 PM

yes agree

She is really a beautiful and a sexy princess and smell real good! She knows how to play with your senses.
Brothers who wished to be her slave can pm me and will send you her details and her pictures.

Bro can convince her to have one hour session option?

robertchua
22-03-2012, 09:41 PM

Bro SubmissiveLove, thanks for sharing with us this lobang! I have upped your points. I have met up with Princess Shan Shan and I am one happy customer :)

I will post my FR on her shortly. In the meantime, I hope you are ok with me sharing with the other Bros the lovely pair of black thigh high boots she wore for my session.

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/tkltkl/sm2.jpg

robertchua
22-03-2012, 09:47 PM

Bro d2pre, $238 is for 2 hours inclusive of her room. For Bros who do not like/want to be seen going to Budget Hotels, this arrangement is discreet. Comparing to the rate of $200 per hour for most dominatrix and $50 dungeon charge, Princess Shan Shan is a steal!

robertchua
22-03-2012, 09:52 PM
had a good session with Shana from ray lee's pinoy stable.

i personally didn't do bdsm with her, just supply to my kinks; but this heavy set pinoy said she is quite keen to domme any brothers. My take is that she is pretty dominant, experienced, big bosoms and strong legs.

she is keen to golden shower anyone and even said has BOOTS and will be happy to kick anyone in the Balls and get slaves to worship her feet.:)

Bro Nara, thanks for your sharing! However, I am more into slimmer ladies/dominatrix. You see, I like to be trampled in my balls with the ladies wearing boots so if they are too heavy, I (meaning my balls) cannot take their weight.

As for the boots, I only like thigh high/knee high ones. Ankle boots (also known as booties) do not turn me on as much. I have a really hard time in Sillypore with this criteria of mine.

robertchua
22-03-2012, 09:59 PM
I think Mistresses flying kite is not uncommon. Sorry to hear abt bro experience on Keiko. I've also been trying to fix an appointment with Mistress Suniya since mid-February, proposing my date and time. She say ok initially then now keep changing and pushing back my slots to fit in other slaves, until I can't get a timing with her anymore. Very unprofessional of her to do that. She even has the cheek to tell me to reply her fast about her change of timing on me as her other slaves are waiting for her reply! Oh well, no loss about not serving her.

Bro divinewind, I guess if your schedule is flexible enough and given sufficient notice, you will not mind shifting your session so that the dominatrix is able to maximise her time here in Sillypore. However, taking the customer for granted (particularly repeat customers) by shifting the appointment one too many times speaks volume of how much she thinks of you. I shudder to think how much enjoyment you will get from such a session.

As I mentioned before, between time and money, time is always more important to me. Hence if I arrange to meet a dominatrix and I got flown kite, I lament the loss time. Furthermore, I enjoy the anticipation of meeting the dominatrix and if it does not happen, I get rather disappointed.

robertchua
22-03-2012, 10:03 PM
They're here for maximum $$$ mah. each of us are but one of the poor pathetic sluts to them. worse, i guess most of us agree to be bullied to change timing. that's how she can move "us" around.

trying mistress shanshan next

Bro Nara, that is why I prefer local dominatrix instead of overseas ones in general. However, there are good overseas dominatrix around. I have pleasant experiences with Mistress Synee (Thailand) and Mistress Sayako (USA). I cannot say the same for Thaidomina - they totally ignored my email despite them informing me about their visit.

As for Princess Shan Shan, you will be happy to know she responds to her sms promptly and politely. It is such a pleasure dealing with her.

robertchua
22-03-2012, 10:17 PM
Bro can convince her to have one hour session option?

Bro fdome, I think one reason why Princess Shan Shan prefers two hour sessions is she has limited free time and it is easier for her to arrange clients on a two-hour session basis. Let us not forget she is using her own place to conduct the sessions.

I know this may sound silly but she provides a big, nice and fluffy towel for her clients before and after the session. This is a big plus point for me.

Anyway, if you met up with her and you get along with her, you can suggest having one hour sessions in future with the condition you patronize her more often. I am pretty sure she will oblige.

kurosaki ichigo
23-03-2012, 07:57 AM
Had a session with Keiko yesterday. It was the best session I ever had with a dominatrix be it local or overseas.

She was totally in control from start to finish (well that's expected of her anyway). Her tease, orgasm control, sensual touch (footjob btw) and her love for dominating is simply top notch.

The fact that she is half Japanese probably made the session somewhat a novelty too because you don't get a Japanese lady to dominate you that very often. Yes she is not a fake and I've seen her ID and her real name (which I won't reveal).

Please do yourself a favour for all BDSM lovers and give her a try. You won't regret it.

copymark
23-03-2012, 09:13 AM
Can princess shan Shan speak English? Or is the entire session in Chinese? Is she strict and domineering? Does she allow body worship

totolim
23-03-2012, 09:25 AM
Bro Robert

Hows her feet? Does she color her toe nails ?

Bro SubmissiveLove, thanks for sharing with us this lobang! I have upped your points. I have met up with Princess Shan Shan and I am one happy customer :)

I will post my FR on her shortly. In the meantime, I hope you are ok with me sharing with the other Bros the lovely pair of black thigh high boots she wore for my session.

http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu289/tkltkl/sm2.jpg

robertchua
23-03-2012, 11:30 AM
Bro copymark, I do not know if she speaks English as I conversed with her in Mandarin throughout. As for strict and domineering, I do not know either as I did not request that or body worship from her.

Bro totolim, I wish I can help you but I am not a foot guy so I did not notice her toes. I suppose you can contact her directly to find out.

Back to my FR, I happened to have a free slot yesterday afternoon and I contacted Princess Shan Shan rather last minute to check on her availability. Actually, I was deciding between trying Mistress Lisa (who is going back to China tomorrow) and Princess Shan Shan. The reason why I chose Princess Shan Shan was I had seen her black thigh high boots (thanks to Bro SubmissiveLove's pictures) and was deeply attracted to it.

During our phone conversation, I told her what I like (ball kicking and boot worship) and I asked her how many pair of boots she has. She replied that she only has one and was worried I might find it insufficient. I assured her that it is ok as I have seen her boots and I like them.

She asked me to call her once I have reached her place which is not difficult to find as she has given me detailed instructions. I liken this to some sort of treasure hunt, quite exciting really. My treasure hunt ended in her room where I will spend the next two hours in pain and pleasure.

As the Bros here might know, I do not like to give numbers to the dominatrix in terms of their beauty, body, etc. To me, my definition of beauty differs. Princess Shan Shan is attractive looking and her body shape is slim and shapely - the kind I like. Most importantly, she understood what I want and gives it to me as best as she can.

I explained to her that I have a boot fetish and that is why I am so particular about her wearing her thigh high boots for our session. She took out a whip but I told her I do not need her to whip me. She has a big bag of SM goodies but I did not ask to see since she was wearing her thigh high boots which are rather new. I asked if she ever wore her boots outside and she said that the weather in Sillypore is unsuitable. She added that if she was in China, she will wear boots.

I further explained that I do not need her to play the Mistress/Slave role with me. I do not get turned on saying "Thank You Mistress" or hearing her call me "Slave". However, I told her that I want real kicks to my balls and she is willing to kick me hard.

She told me a real story that involved her fighting with her boyfriend. She kicked his balls once and he dropped like a rock. I enjoy hearing real stories where ladies kick a man in his balls and I am glad that she shared it with me.

I asked her to role play with me trying to attack her and she defending herself from me. Guess what she did? She grabbed my hair and pulled me downwards to make me stagger. As I opened my legs to regain my balance and with my hands trying to free my hair from her hands, she kicked my balls with her thigh high boots. This move is really good, I must say. For I cannot protect my balls at all...

robertchua
23-03-2012, 11:56 AM
I posed her a question "What if I am bald", how do you grab my hair then? She told me to attack her again. I attacked her and she grabbed my ears instead. Again, she pulled my head downwards to make me stagger and kicked my balls as I was trying to free her hands that were grabbing my ears. I am so impressed with this self-defence technique of hers.

As much as I like to attack her, I decided not to as I do not want to lose too much hair or get my ears too red at the end of my session. As I was recovering from her kicks, I asked her what kind of footwear she prefers if she was to kick a man in his balls. She told me she prefer sports shoes and gamely took off her thigh high boots and wore her white sports shoes.

Comparing to her wearing her thigh high boots, the sports shoes made her even more nimble. Her kicks were hard and accurate and I dropped like a rock. As she has another pair of sports shoes (more like casual shoes), I requested she tried that pair as well. The second pair of grey sports shoes is "softer" than her white sports shoes but the effect on my swollen balls is still the same, I dropped like a rock.

I told her I am impressed with her kicks but I prefer her to wear her thigh high boots. She changed from her grey sports shoes into her thigh high boots with no complaints. She told me her thigh high boots make her feel more sexy and I totally agree.

It turns out that her thigh high boots inflicted the most pain to my balls as the front portion is harder than her white sports shoes. I spent most of the time grovelling on the floor after receiving her powerful kicks. During my recovery, she allowed me to worship her boots.

As I was role-playing as a bad guy, she used her heels to squash my balls. I was supposed to plead mercy or else she will squash my balls flat. Tried as I did, my balls are too weak to take too much squashing (must be her powerful kicks) and I pleaded for mercy rather quickly.

She told me that she usually does not wear socks with her boots but at my request, she agreed to wear her white sports shoes socks - that is why I do not know how her toes look like as I did not really see them. I do like sock worship as well and she took off her boots so I can enjoy her socks.

I ended my session slightly earlier than the two hours as my balls can only take so much pain. She gave me a boot job and was surprised I could cum after she has inflicted so much damage to my swollen balls. She told me I will be "blue-black" for the next few days and was worried for me. I assured her I am fine and thanked her for kicking me so hard and so many times.

I took a long leisurely shower and relished the pain throbbing in my balls. When I came out, she told me she has a pair of red thigh high boots in China and she can ask her friend to bring it to Sillypore next time. I told her that there is no need for her to do that as her black thigh high boots are fine. My only complaint is her black thigh high boots are too new. I do not like new boots.

Before I left, she asked me if I wanted her panties. I politely declined as I am not into panties. I guess for Bros into panties, this will make a lovely present. Now you Bros will know why I say $238 for two hours with Princess Shan Shan, inclusive of her room that is more discreet than Budget Hotels and her gift of her panties is a real steal.

Again, I want to thank Bro SubmissiveLove for sharing with us this lobang! I will certainly RTBD by Princess Shan Shan :)

p/s: Bros, I do apologize if you guys find my FRs (both past and present) kind of boring. I know not all Bros here like what I like and thus my FRs cannot be used as the definitive guide to finding a good dominatrix.

robertchua
23-03-2012, 12:04 PM
Had a session with Keiko yesterday. It was the best session I ever had with a dominatrix be it local or overseas.

She was totally in control from start to finish (well that's expected of her anyway). Her tease, orgasm control, sensual touch (footjob btw) and her love for dominating is simply top notch.

The fact that she is half Japanese probably made the session somewhat a novelty too because you don't get a Japanese lady to dominate you that very often. Yes she is not a fake and I've seen her ID and her real name (which I won't reveal).

Please do yourself a favour for all BDSM lovers and give her a try. You won't regret it.

Bro kurosaki ichigo, I am glad you enjoyed yourself with Mistress Keiko. Unfortunately, I have not been successful in arranging my session with her thus far. I have seen her black boots and I do like them. I hope I can session with her soon.

dell_lee_2003
23-03-2012, 01:52 PM
bro. currently mistress keiko is wearing the shiny black pedicure as per my request. I am looking forward our session next week.