PDA

View Full Version : New Thread on Cititel - Mid Way Health Spa - CK

getiton
25-03-2004, 10:12 PM
3rd floor, Cititel, Mid Valley
Mid Valley City

Many times cheongsters wants to quit this hobby when they could not find quality girls, I'm close to that until I had CK today

Name: CK
Height: about 5'1"
Looks: 7.5/10 (
BJ: 9/10 :Prepare to cum early if you let her do what she wants to you!!!
FJ: 8/10

What a man feel great is when a woman gets wet when you rabba her, due to ego, check her bag when she was showring, no KY.......gsoh....she's fucking wet!!!

She will lick you ANYWHERE and EVERYWHERE with soft moans and her finger will be running all over you.......Gosh, Need to have her again next week........

Ken yeang
25-03-2004, 10:38 PM
I like being blown on my cock. How did she blow u, bro. I am going to cititel again and like to try CK. Diamond's sucking wasn't that great....please tell me....

defcon
27-03-2004, 08:40 AM
the quality level at cititel has dropped...I cant recall any good thread about them since august last year

I was last there in February the quality to bad i rather not post

powerguy
13-04-2004, 12:32 PM
any brother mind to tell me wat's the damahe at cititel, PJ hilton, Crystal Crown n de SPA?

defcon
14-04-2004, 12:17 AM
its as mid valled megamall
Cititel is the name of the hotel u cant miss it

Ken yeang
05-05-2004, 01:56 PM
Gone to Mid-valley's Cititel last 2 days back. The crowd was crazy during the holiday break and the waited for Esther -was kinda long almost 45 min. However it turn out to be worthwhile. She is the best cock sucker I've ever encountered. She had this foreplay of twirling my cock head with her moist finger like opening up a coke bottle. Her suction on my cock was good, and the her lips wrapped around my cock head/neck with this "chiot-chiot" sound drove me to the wall........Try it out...Not really a great looker, but sure is a good sucker!

gigantic_tk
05-05-2004, 02:22 PM
What a sigh, I was there last Saturday, after visiting the shopping site at Jusco, Carrerfour & Mid-valley Maga Mall there and feeling damn bore but forgotten that the next building Cititel had a Health centre. Finally I went all the way down to Sunway Lagoon. Never do my homework what a waste. .......... :confused:

toothbrush
06-05-2004, 10:37 PM
What a sigh, I was there last Saturday, after visiting the shopping site at Jusco, Carrerfour & Mid-valley Maga Mall there and feeling damn bore but forgotten that the next building Cititel had a Health centre. Finally I went all the way down to Sunway Lagoon. Never do my homework what a waste. .......... :confused:

is this HC in JB?

gigantic_tk
06-05-2004, 10:49 PM
is this HC in JB?

This is in KL's Mid-Valley.

toothbrush
06-05-2004, 10:50 PM
This is in KL's Mid-Valley.
thank for the info..... not visiting LK for the time being ;)

gigantic_tk
07-05-2004, 12:36 AM
thank for the info..... not visiting LK for the time being ;)

If you will to visit KL better stay at Hotel within Bukit Bintang areas, dun stay at this Cititel Hotel - out of the town along the highway despite bounded by shopping centre like Midway MegaMail, CarreFour, Jusco etc. Dun think any other happenings in the evening, except the HCs and 'PUB' within the Hotel itself.

girlhunter
30-05-2004, 05:01 PM
Mid Valley City

Many times cheongsters wants to quit this hobby when they could not find quality girls, I'm close to that until I had CK today

She will lick you ANYWHERE and EVERYWHERE with soft moans and her finger will be running all over you.......Gosh, Need to have her again next week........

Cititel HC very famous, but some friend told me the girl there service not really good, bcos too crowded, so the girl keep rushing...

Resident
31-05-2004, 09:16 AM
but the hotel is in Bangsar area... good pubbing and dining there what...

BTW, does the HC do room service if I'm a guest? and how much? standard rates or more?

Bangsar is really quite a big area. The famous part with all the pubs and such is probably 1 third the distance between Cittel and KL city.

Cittel is really very crowded on most days. I believe Fridays are the most crowded. They have alot of girls but one should do their homework or run the risk of a lemon. Last time I was there on a Monday afternoon, the eating area was totally full and the Ang Pais got to wait like 3 sessions. Of course there are many girls who do not have to wait, but you take your chances with those.

Fridays they serve sharksfin but it is not a bonus for me as it taste terrible.

iambkk99
18-06-2004, 12:49 AM
What are the opening hours please? I have some time to kill in the morning. thx.

jamesbon
18-06-2004, 05:34 PM
CK is ok....u all should try no.1 (Cartier) .......damn good.....tried her few times....at 1 time i got her into the hotel room....wah lau....fuck with open curtain and near room wondow....damn shiok....

jackbig01
22-06-2004, 03:28 PM
Have many friends who are/were regulars at cititel and indeed quality has dropped. Not so much the looks wise but service wise. Very very SOP. Like pasar malam. Damn a lot of ppl in and out. It's hard to find a regular unless you return many times.

Just my 2sen worth.

hzeo
25-06-2004, 10:55 AM
Wassup brothers, please help me to clarify this rumors. I hear Chile HC at Puchong is under renovation again, is that true?? Any brothers out there has a more solid source to verify?? I know everyone is looking forward to recieve good news. Thanks.

rocky73sg
07-07-2004, 01:12 AM
Bro, I am in KL now... What is the damage for this HC?

Cheers!

Mid Valley City

What a man feel great is when a woman gets wet when you rabba her, due to ego, check her bag when she was showring, no KY.......gsoh....she's fucking wet!!!

jamesbon
07-07-2004, 03:52 PM
RM 238 nett

Pundek
12-07-2004, 06:11 PM
Hi bruddas,

1st time posting here. Been to cititel a number of times. 80% of the time having arse luck getting girls with good service. Tried Diamond before and she's just so so. Sharon.. don't try. Talks a lot and rush like bullet train. :mad: Vivian from sabah.. don't let you touch her nen nen or meow meow! Finally got Yuki :) . Kinda plump and not much in looks but service wise she's good. Allows french kiss, loves to be licked, gf treatment. After reading all the posts here.. think I'll ask for CK or Cartier or Ester the next time I'm there. Wallet.. prepare to pecah!

Anyone tried Lisa De Inn before? How's the service there? And anyone knows where to tar pau whole nite for a good deal?

I be deflowered with this post...

tck306
09-08-2004, 05:42 PM
Bro Pundek,
Personally, I don't quite like HC as I always felt guilty while i finished the job... However, not until I found 1 HC ang pai at Mid Way Spa accidently during my wife's pregnancy.

Can't recal how the OKT introduce this gal to me but I became her "regular" after that first visit. She has the body and the look which is my type. Very tan skin, good looking boops and the most important, her massage skills is damn good. Most of the girls there sucks in term of their massage job. Just want to make the fast bucks only.....But this girl, realy pay attention for the first 30 min massage. You really feel good after a hard day.

The second half of the session also mow tak teng. I am not good in writing this out. You got to find out yourself then.

Got once I saw her parking her black Mitsubishi 4WD at the hotel car park...tot she was pretty OL driving... only I went in the spa again, i know it was her.. they looked so diff when not in the workplac, ha ha...

Sorry brother, before I forget, her name is Bibi...You have to try yr luck as she don't work everyday though...kind of lazy her.... :rolleyes:

theman
09-08-2004, 06:04 PM
To tck306,
So what is the damage? Still same as b4?

Pundek
09-08-2004, 07:00 PM
Yo tck306
There's one there that I recently found. Name's Yuki. She's not ang pai or anything but nowadays I go for the normal massage + service thing. Not much on package. Good in massage as well as service but a bit on the meaty side.
I guess ang pais anywhere have this tendency to be lazy. Found of most of them are driving nice cars too! Man.. makes you wonder how much they make.
Haven't been cheonging for a while due to work and other commitments. Think I'll go back to Crystal Crown one of these days and see if I can make a booking for Ayu. Heard she's good from a friend of mine who goes there often.
Let's see.. damage in Mid Way...
Massage 88 (98 if u use upstairs)
Service 150 there abouts
Massage is 77 on sundays (dunno if they still charge that)
Full package is 188 to 198 (45mins)

If going for package the girls will 'chio kia' for you. Last trip I saw one.. named carol I think. Boobs as big as watermelons but never smile.
There's one that I'm looking for. Darn it if I remember her name. Tall, fair skin, nice body and ample boobies :D

Resident
10-08-2004, 12:08 AM
Was at Megamall today at 2pm. Thinking that it will probably be quite dead this early, I walked around till it was almost 3. Surprisingly, the spa was quite full when at 2:55pm on a Monday afternoon! This place business is really damn good.

After a quick soak, plonked my ass down on the sofa to watch TV. My cantonese quite poor (especially since it's never been used to discuss women), I just went with the recommendation. In my heart, I suspected that I'm going to be disappointed but what the heck...

Next surprise, I was given a card to go upstairs instead of a room downstairs...

Reached my designated room on the 7th floor. Flipped thru a few channels before hearing a knock on the door. Opened the door and somewhat expected, a girl probably in her early 20s, a little on the fat side, little bit of acne.

Gave me a strong massage for around 35 mins before asking if I want specials. Actually, the special is the reason why I came to begin with. So, duh...

Bath, catbath and positioned herself to let me dig her and suck her tits while letting out soft moans. Pretty nice BBBJ but no AR. I think this must be the first time I've not gotten AR in Malaysia. Must say I was a little disappointed again. Finished her off cowgirl.

Interestingly, she tells me that she works in Geylang L 20. She works in Cittel every time she goes on her mandatory leave (2mth in Geylang, 1 mth in KL). I will not post her GL name here as she is probably not supposed to work on her mandatory leave but if any brudders must know, pls PM me.

Name : Ruby
Face : 5/10
Body : 4.5/10 (a bit fat, small breast, abt 1.64)
BBBJ : 7/10
AR : None offered
Catbath : 6/10
FJ : 6/10
Damage : RM 248 (I think normally it is only 238 for massage + FJ, maybe extra charge for room)
RTF : No

girlhunter
10-08-2004, 05:39 PM
What are the opening hours please? I have some time to kill in the morning. thx.

Can anyone provide the Ang Pai list at Cititel?? Too many to choose.... wanted to know who is AngPai and provide good service!

Pundek
10-08-2004, 06:26 PM
Can anyone provide the Ang Pai list at Cititel?? Too many to choose.... wanted to know who is AngPai and provide good service!

Don't really know the names but have seen a few like once or twice only. Half the time they are not around when I go there!!

Maybe you can ask the Captain there to recommend? Most of them, I find, are very helpful and friendly. Can request for preview also :p

I normally go for massage + service so I guess the girls might be different.
Yuki - good massage, nice service, french & likes to be licked (a bit plump)
Apple - allows licking
Kay Kay - CIM

Can tell who to avoid from my own experience there.
Diamond - lousy service
Aero - does bj with cap
Sharon - bullet train service
Vivian - see no touch! but has a CFM look

Maybe you could try those that are recommended by the other brothers here? Like CK, Cartier, Esther, BiBi.

There's 3 that I've heard about but haven't tried. Stella, Evon & Mercedes.

Hope these will help a bit :)

girlhunter
13-08-2004, 01:42 AM
Don't really know the names but have seen a few like once or twice only. Half the time they are not around when I go there!!

Maybe you can ask the Captain there to recommend? Most of them, I find, are very helpful and friendly. Can request for preview also :p

Apple - allows licking
Kay Kay - CIM

Diamond - lousy service
Aero - does bj with cap

Maybe you could try those that are recommended by the other brothers here? Like CK, Cartier, Esther, BiBi.

Thanks brudders...
Other taiko pls provide more "Ang Pai" information for CitiTel....
including those "laosy" service meimei!

Resident
16-08-2004, 02:36 AM
Thanks brudders...
Other taiko pls provide more "Ang Pai" information for CitiTel....
including those "laosy" service meimei!

You should avoid Chelsea also. Always left on the shelf and can see the OKT try to push her quite often to customers.

Ken yeang
12-09-2004, 12:44 AM

Apple - allows licking
Kay Kay - CIM

Diamond - lousy service
Aero - does bj with cap

Try anyone but stay away from girl name Aero @ Cititel. Insider information has it that she is already married last year. So, pick other girls lor....unless some brother get a kick out of screwing someone's wife.......

tazzer
23-11-2004, 01:48 PM
[QUOTE=Pundek]
Diamond - lousy service
Aero - does bj with cap
QUOTE]

tried vivan.. she was very nice to me.. we frenched and touched everywhere and loved her CFM look

and one else tried her? seems like she stopped working there

jonnyx
23-11-2004, 11:31 PM
hi everyone...

I was there last month and it wasn't an experience to be remembered. I was there pretty late at night (around 11.30 p.m... its a biz trip) and the first thing she said when she came in was "Want to have sex? If not, I'm leaving." It was so unwelcoming that whatever interest I may have just vanished in the sky. Although she has a pretty slim figure but her attitude just kill everything. As for the massage, I can do a better massaging on myself than her half hearted effort back rubbing. I settled for a handjob and went back to my room right away... I had better joy watching TV that night.

Y-U-C-K...

drbones666
24-11-2004, 09:44 PM
Amen to that Bro,

I've spent a few thou in there (closest place to house and member at Sweat Club) and the times I've really enjoyed it I can count on one hand and have fingers left over.

Sigh.....

The good one though was really good. Sweet young thing just off the boat from PRC. She was kneeling, had me wheelbarrow over her legs and was doing the AR thing and reaching underneath to milk the bull and damn it was good. Of course when I tried to find her again, Angie who???? This was about a year back.

Damn

bugs
21-12-2004, 07:04 PM
Hello Guys,

After months of reading reports from you guys and taking notes on where to go and which "chick" to pick. I finally think its time for me to post a report.

Well, I'm from KL and dont often go to HC's and this was only the second time ive been to one in KL. Anyway, I got a phone call from an old friend who said..."dude, Cititel HC.. Lets Go!!..." Well, luckily, I've just completed reading all the FR's from Cititel so I was more than excited to go..

We arrived quite late , around 9.30 pm... relaxed a bit at the hot pool and went to the bar to have a drink... We asked for the girls and got paraded with about 10 girls... All ranging more than 5/10 but none 10/10... I picked Mercedes...

She was very friendly and more than willing to have a conversation. Anyway, her BBBJ was quite good.... almost let off a load in her mouth... Her AR was above average... she would blow, give light licks then give full licks... hmmm just thinking about it wants to give me a hard on.... She was also very willing to change positions regularly.. the only thing was she didnt let me lick her pu**y... All in all i would give her a 7.25/10..

Hope my first FR was OK for you guys..

Bugs...

fcukcheater
06-01-2005, 11:55 PM
went to cititel HC today! tried one of the girl, merc! massage and service was good(of cuz, dun compare the massage skill with pro massage auntie!)! feel comfortable, but let her do what her want, and useless bro cum fast! :mad:

personal thought: can't deny it's comfortable in tat room with mirrors! but the damage is too much! will visit again, perhaps try other car next time! will go straight to the battle without the massage! any recommendation? :D

HornyMe
09-01-2005, 08:43 PM
did anyone try Chanel b4...she's 1 of the citytell angpai,i tried her b4,quite good service. :)

garath
24-05-2005, 12:26 AM

I was sent Stella on 28 April 2005, hours after losing my virginity to a Zhang Ziyi lookalike earlier. I came back hoping for more, but 2nd time round the younger beauty was busy.

With experience in Singapore, iron look & stern features, Stella looked like a female Lee Kuan Yew, in his younger days (in drag?).

Surprisingly, I had a bigger erection with Stella's BJ, because Stella had teflon silky soft skin & a larger, "slow qi", warmer mouth capacity & used a sort of technique involving her teeth. I liked her riding position because she placed her hands on my shoulders while pumping. She looked & felt pretty magnificent. I was a bit surprised that she emitted loud groans during missionary (like she was in pain?), after being slick & silent when on top.

After a while I softened & she said she didn't think I'd be coming because of my earlier session. She said some guys couldn't come within the hour & had to go home unejaculated. She tried to HJ me, & said I chatted too much during the massage.. apparently my job was not to talk but to cut to the quick & pump hard.. she also gave me good advice: do not go for 2 sessions in 1 night.. because it's "wasting your money" & "will cause you (penis) pain as well".. I kind of appreciated her "elder teacher" honesty & tipped her RM50, which she took happily. She also said she couldn't teach me the details of how to angle my hips (which I asked about) to stimulate her properly & instead advised me to watch more "blue film"!

Anywayz, that's Stella for you. Make sure you go in with her strong & energetically, because the slow lover type isn't what she's used to..