PDA

View Full Version : Wow ! our Jack Neo !

oOoLyRrAdoOo
08-03-2010, 03:21 AM
Jack Neo is a sugar daddy. hahahaha :D

The girl not bad looking ah !?

Johnston
08-03-2010, 08:31 AM
Human cannot see face one oka.. or position.. even US President sometimes also need some sexy times....

If US Prez can need sexy time, i dont see any reason why diplomat or famous director no need sexy time.... recently i even see news of Indian Holy man need sexy time but i dont wish to post it later wait say me racist... :p

OceanEleven
08-03-2010, 09:05 AM
We are all but just man.....:cool:

asspanker
08-03-2010, 12:07 PM
behind every successful man, there are MANY women.. LOL.. not just 1 . not enough..

oOoLyRrAdoOo
08-03-2010, 03:32 PM
LOL...Jack needs fresh flesh...

Bangster
08-03-2010, 04:12 PM
where got not bad looking?

Pah-jiao baht leh...(cockeyed)

Talking to her face to face, you'll never know if she's looking at you and making a fool of you...

alvin36
08-03-2010, 06:37 PM
where got not bad looking?

Pah-jiao baht leh...(cockeyed)

Talking to her face to face, you'll never know if she's looking at you and making a fool of you...

she wear braces , how to blow ??:rolleyes:

doublekeen
08-03-2010, 06:44 PM
Aiya...... All men are like that.... 1 women not enough.... See for too long cock also no hard but when see fresh women cock auto hard on

lancelotd
08-03-2010, 07:55 PM
lol...who knows, he may be the nxt tiger woods in singapore..nw they say he may have more than one misstress...

fenwick
09-03-2010, 01:29 AM
We are all but just man.....:cool:

Totally agree bro!! Not just man but "Horny" MAN!!! Ke ke ke :D;)

HolySh!t
09-03-2010, 01:32 AM
Wa piang eh another thread about Jack Neo lol....I heard that they just wanted to gain publicity.:D

NewChiongster
09-03-2010, 01:34 AM
He shld direct another movie
"Pussies not enough":D

xav1983
09-03-2010, 03:37 AM
How about directing a movie called TA STAMP! the girl is miss earth finalist. my goodnesss. totlally wrong!!!!

oOoLyRrAdoOo
09-03-2010, 04:16 AM
Jack Neo's eyes got stamp... :D

levin
09-03-2010, 11:08 AM
Guess Jack Neo next movie will be Women Not Enough.Sure will be a hit in the box office!!!!

HayHot
09-03-2010, 12:08 PM
His new movie.... "Honey not enough" ? :)

featherbird
09-03-2010, 12:11 PM
Totally terible looking girl... what is he getting involved with her for what?!
If she threaten to kill herself if jack neo breaks up.... so be it!!!

Better to get rid of 1 ugly looking bitch, than hurt his own reputation.

shearwater
09-03-2010, 02:35 PM
His reputation has gone done the sewerage pipe liao.

yang punk
09-03-2010, 02:40 PM
And I thought he was gay!:o

kiasuking
09-03-2010, 02:48 PM
Well.. for most of us guys. Wat the heck. No big deal. But I heard, he's in big trouble. Major sponsors are pulling out fast. Just like Tiger Woods, I heard Mitsubishi is cancelling his endorsement contract....

There is no free lunch in the world. Want to have fun, just join SB. Get ctc n play n pay. :rolleyes:

Welsh
09-03-2010, 02:59 PM
He should change his name to Jerk Neo.

HayHot
09-03-2010, 03:04 PM
Well.. for most of us guys. Wat the heck. No big deal. But I heard, he's in big trouble. Major sponsors are pulling out fast. Just like Tiger Woods, I heard Mitsubishi is cancelling his endorsement contract....

There is no free lunch in the world. Want to have fun, just join SB. Get ctc n play n pay. :rolleyes:

Thought he's living to mitshibishi tagline ?
"摸摸这里,插插这里,容易极了!"

Should sign him on for more adverts !

Bangster
09-03-2010, 03:10 PM
haha we had the same idea...

Hope he doesn't stoop so LOW like our beloved Ms Ris LOW and resort to promoting condoms and demonstrating how to wear one on bananas of different sizes and then exclaimed she's still a virgin....

yeah right....

Red_Wolf
09-03-2010, 03:41 PM
Only a fool will test the depth of the water with both feet.

Compassion
09-03-2010, 03:56 PM
That's the problem of getting involved with local girls. You never know when history will catch up with you. He should have gone to China to sow his seeds. Chances of getting caught are much less.

HayHot
09-03-2010, 04:17 PM
Sorry.. got it wrong.
Mitshibishi Aircon Tagline should be...

"吸吸这里,插插那里,容易极了!"

Tagline that our dear Jack seems to be living by, should make him permenent spoke person for the aircon. :)

lglg666
09-03-2010, 04:26 PM
And I thought he was gay!:o

I also think so, esp as he was really good as "liang po po":eek:

Renji
09-03-2010, 04:33 PM
i think the whole thing was a set up for publicity. That's what they do in Hollywood. His affair is being publicised during his movie launch and if u read the news, he said his wife knew it for sometime and has forgiven him.

richie_rich
09-03-2010, 04:47 PM
Hope he doesn't stoop so LOW like our beloved Ms Ris LOW and resort to promoting condoms and demonstrating how to wear one on bananas of different sizes and then exclaimed she's still a virgin....
yeah right....

Ris can claim she's a virgin cos so far no one has come forward to dispute. Maybe she really is a virgin. As for Jack? he has to claim he is experienced in using condoms lor. :D

Bangster
09-03-2010, 06:53 PM
Yeah, agreed.

If he ever acts in a condom ad in the near future (due to his being dropped by Mitshubishi and whatever other big-name brands, if any),

it would be funny to see Mark Lee wearing the condom for him in the ad...and have Jack say his tag line from Liang Po Po and his air-con ad

"Aiyoyo!!! 打开包装,拿出套子,卷下懒叫,简单极了!"

:D

fadetwoblue
09-03-2010, 09:32 PM
hmmm wonder he really do it of just JACK OFF:)

bugmenot
09-03-2010, 09:51 PM
That's Entertainment Circle...

No wonder previously he spoke in defence of Mr M. Chin (老牛吃嫩草)

Hehehe.... :D :D :D

freebiez
09-03-2010, 11:09 PM
maybe he is also samster here..uploaded vids of his conquers before..

scorkeong
09-03-2010, 11:21 PM
xD the gal really not worth it with his status can get more pretty ones :)

owen10
10-03-2010, 02:37 AM
if u think asiaone always report decent, serious news i think their coverage on Jack Neo is even more 'auntie' n detailed than many other sites :D

Jack Neo involved with 11 women (http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BNews/Showbiz/Story/A1Story20100309-203591.html)

now there r reportedly 11 women involved in d Jack scandal.

d reporter muz have done his extensive homework n gotten many 'insider news'. Fr d report it looks like most of his flings were 圈内人. now ... i wonder who leaked d news to d press??? Someone who must have known Jack very well??? Not easy for us layman to decipher the 'codes' who these women are but those in d entertainment circle should be able to single out a couple of them. any bros here have 'insider news'??? :D

Woman #3: Former popular singer, in her 30s

Woman #5: Past participant in artiste classes held by J Team, in her 20s

Woman #6: Screenwriter, in her 40s

Woman #7: Past participant in artiste classes held by J Team, in her 20s
She has appeared in Money No Enough 2 and Being Human, both movies by Jack Neo.

Woman #8: Past participant in artiste classes held by J Team, 26

Woman #9: Former bit actress on the silver screen, 25

Woman #10: Past participant in artiste classes held by J Team, 20

Woman #11: Jack's former staff, in her 40s

elephanto
10-03-2010, 11:07 AM
most of the 11 are related to work or J-Team related, surely his wife must have known he 'steal-eat' for quite a while oredy, right ???!!!

Given such a track record, not just normal repentance.

He must break a lifetime habit of flirting & straying outside.

Not easy.

Already, Mitsubishi Air-con has announced termination of spokesmanship & all mkting material containing Jack Neo image .... the damage to pocket has begun !

10-03-2010, 02:29 PM
Seems like we got a hidden (tiger) in sillypore. Lol

Erasure
10-03-2010, 02:38 PM
People already compared him to videos like Private Casting, Casting Couch, Audition....this guy is living up to his fantasies....there might be videos of his conquest out there.

If we are presented with an opportunity like that, I'm sure most would grab...except for perhaps that 40s plus women he bedded with and not cleaning his hands after he shit...

Not sure if he even uses condoms in the first place...so I don't think he can do condom adverts...Mark Lee another hypocrite....they are all players...u think given his long and close working relationship with his so called mentor...he doesn't even noe what's going on when it has been so obvious to the rest of the crew in his J team? That Mark Lee....another player.....also famous for that...just not caught with his pants down yet....;)

jacky43
10-03-2010, 02:53 PM
Curious? Remembered watched the pre movies of few Jack's movies, $ not enough and I not stupid. Jteam conduct Taoist prayers on site, like the HK film crew and, the Japs b4 they stared building MRT things.

He is Christian? I am confuse now, well ppls in that line must b open minded. Mosses Lim i think is, cause vegas foods and restaurants he never go and promote the meals.

I used to enjoy 20yrs ago, their variety shows office politics. Recalled, that time i was working in Anson cbd, reported in papers on the nite of that programme. Almost all office ppls return home, bossess very angry no1wish to overtime. Let me think, yes young Mark Lee, Pat and the fierce looking Ah Nam.

The 1st programme on tv that took Chinese by storm, older bros and sisters will remembered Man in the net, it launch the career of HK superstar Chow Yun Fat. Also papers reported wedding dinner on Sun eve normally end early. Why? Ppls rushing home to watch Man in the net, that was many yrs b4 starhub and video now online.

Problems with my threads is what is next? I am still learning still have not break thru yet. Kind of like compliants and tcss, but what should we learnt from all this. I'm sorry! No solutions.

kiasuking
10-03-2010, 02:55 PM
Wow.. tokong man. Have gun will travel. At this rate, he has more than Tiger Woods. :D

Welsh
10-03-2010, 03:01 PM
Sometime the difference between right and wrong is just a step apart.

jacky43
10-03-2010, 03:24 PM
Notice an old male friend with 3 growing up daughters. He felt the episode sicken him, why?

He has weakness for ladies, not that he is those chiongster types, u see he is worry and, concern his 3daughters will meet these wolve man. Those type of gentleman managers so on, that tricks molest ladies colleague, think u guys got the pic.

This gen all women know their rights, no need to worry that much, even PRCs pdmms saw 1 @market shouted at a man. Probably he took advantage.

Red_Wolf
10-03-2010, 03:33 PM
All men think all men mortal but themselves

The_Chef
10-03-2010, 06:36 PM
If only Jack Neo use my services... discreet and secret! :)

Wishing him all the best now.... having an affair is normal. just don't get caught!

fadetwoblue
10-03-2010, 09:31 PM
wonder y he would be cry baby and tell the gov ppl...guess he think the gov will do a "prison break" for him hor...make the WC dissappear:)..then he can go for more :)
if the gov take away his medAL and put it FOR SALES:)

The_Chef
11-03-2010, 12:12 AM
maybe he is also samster here..uploaded vids of his conquers before..

I seriously wouldn't be surprised....... :)
Who knows, he is a 9 pointer!??:eek: