PDA

View Full Version : Hard to enter not pain, easy to enter pain? Weird.

09-03-2010, 02:52 PM
Hey bros, just something I would like to discuss.

I'm sure most of us have encountered tight and loose pussies. Naturally with tight pussies patience must be observed, and even then sometimes it hurts the ladies (and even us too!), but with loose pussies entry is not an issue, and by right it shouldn't hurt at all. Half the time it works that way.The weird thing to me is, half the time it doesn't.

There were times when a long warming up session was necessary, and even after that it wasn't easy forcing it all in. Out of habit I usually ask if it hurts, and to my surprise about half of them didn't hurt. At first I thought they were all bluffing, but after a while you can see whether or not they're in pain or pleasure. I asked them if it was so hard to go in, how come they're not in pain? They didn't know the answer, they just knew it felt wonderful.

On the other hand, there were times when the pussy was so wet and loose that you can just plunge in immediately. Early on I made the mistake of just assuming they were alright and just ram away. Half the time I was right, they loved it. But half the time I was wrong, they kept writhing and moaning to get me to slow down or even stop. I asked them if it was so easy to go in and they're so wet, why does it hurt? Again, they didn't know, they just knew it hurt.

So any bros, and even any ladies, can enlighten me? This is a rather curious thing that has been on my mind for a while.

forumer
09-03-2010, 03:19 PM
might be with the tight ones, u take more care and slowly do the deed...

but with the supposedly "loose and wet" ones, u just ram assuming its ok...

hence the reaction

jailbirdsjb
09-03-2010, 03:46 PM
loose or tight, as long as it's wet, still very easy to go in.

Soaplove
09-03-2010, 03:46 PM
IMO, it is not becos its loose or wet. It is because of your ramming. You didi must be hitting her cervix causing the pain. It is not the friction kind of pain.

IGrew
09-03-2010, 05:08 PM
There is no one answer for all. You just have to ask each one mah why they painful. Find out when of your movement caused pain. Each girl's pussy is different from others.

PrinceD@rkness
10-03-2010, 01:07 AM
cos when the pussy is wet and easy to enter, u ram too hard and entered the wrong hole :D

goodpartner
10-03-2010, 01:54 AM
Wah lan eh...I read and read...Half the time I don't understand half of what you're trying to ask. :D

tipuking
10-03-2010, 04:05 AM
Wah lan eh...I read and read...Half the time I don't understand half of what you're trying to ask. :D

Me too.....I don't bother understanding anymore.

Pearce
10-03-2010, 11:13 AM
My humble opinion as newbie from past experience is that loose or tight, go slow and easy for the first 2 mins. I do it that way until feel good momentum then start to up speed.

I also like to do half entry initially, head in out a while before sliding it gently inside. Some gals like that :)

fenwick
10-03-2010, 03:09 PM
cos when the pussy is wet and easy to enter, u ram too hard and entered the wrong hole :D

High chance also.........!!! Ha ha ;):D