PDA

View Full Version : Mahjong Affairs

myjimmytan
09-03-2010, 10:42 PM
4 years ago, I used to go to my GF house to play Mahjong with her friends. It was during my JC time. Back then, we had a few Mahjong kakis and often play the game. Everytime I went for MJ game, I would stay overnite at my GF house. Once, I went to her house for a MJ game and she invited a few friends from another JC to join us.

At the house..... My GF introduced me to her friends Candy and Sharon. Candy was a big beauty, she had a tall and slim figure and a big pair of boobs. I was a bit embarassed when I shook hands with her as I keep looking at her Big Boobs and YES....alot of thought ran through my mind. Sharon was not bad either, but a bit Ah-Lians pattern....At the MJ game, Alot of interesting things happen...

Candy: hey, John... You sure you know how to play Mahjong?
Me: Why le?
Candy: How come you never win one? you soooo lucky.. giggling...
My GF: Becos you never let him eat mah?
Sharon: Haha, which part to eat....
Me: No lah, I just don't have the luck.
My GF: Why your face red?
Me: No lah, very hot....

I just keep on playing the game and gosh, Through the whole game I only win once. I keep thinking about how wonderful if I could have a 4-P with the 3 beauties. After The game, my gf ask me to accompany Candy and Sharon to the cab. .........

No-go
09-03-2010, 11:07 PM
and then? or is it the end of yr story? :confused:

surbana
09-03-2010, 11:14 PM
Camping for more here.

Titus62
09-03-2010, 11:20 PM
Let me reminds u since u r new to here TS...

Story no gd = kena zap

Story not shiok = kena zap

Story no head no tail = kena zap

Story stop half way thru = kena zap

U hve yr choice. :D

Juz kidding :p

ops.bravo
09-03-2010, 11:21 PM
base camp pitched:D

alec
09-03-2010, 11:25 PM
camping here!

lasivious
09-03-2010, 11:34 PM
Wow! 4-p story. Worth waiting.

Bangster
10-03-2010, 02:05 AM
Tio bao liao lah,
take so long to post ...

or you still counting how many tiles are in your hand right now? 12? 14?

Forgot to patch flower or u patched twice? Heehee

nottimonkey
10-03-2010, 02:16 AM
great... continue!

myjimmytan
10-03-2010, 02:28 AM
To all seniors, pardon me if its going to be slow abit in updating because I have alot work and limited time. I will try to be fast as I could..

Back to the story.....

While sending the 2 gals to take a cab, Sharon and Candy stay at different location so I let Sharon take a cab first. Then I accompany Candy to wait for another cab. I was abit nervous and dun really know what to talk.

Candy: Its quite late John, you can go back. Dun worry, I be fine.

Me: Err... (I just can't bear to part with her, I feel good even waiting with her for cab..)

Candy: Come on, there be alot of cab... Just go back and accompany your GF.

Me: Its ok, I feel good accompany you.

Candy: Oh really, Thank You John.

The night was long and it was windy. Time seems to stop for both of us. Its been 15 mins and there was no cab. I took off my jacket and wore it for Candy. I can see her beautiful face and her sweet smile even she's not smiling. I hope there was no cab.

Me: Err, Candy... Can I have your mobile number? Just in case next time no Mahjong kaki can jio you mah.

Candy: Oh, you not scared I tell your GF say you ask for my number? (Smiling, teasing me)

Me: Com 'on, its very normal mah. We all are Mahjong kakis.

Candy: Give me your phone, (proceed to key in her number)

Candy: Well I trust you are a good guy, your GF often mention to me that you very loyal to her one. hahaha....

Me: Ya lor... hehe. Thanks for the praise. (Pretending to be good)

Me: Then how about you? Your Boyfriend loyal to you?

Candy: Nope.... (Smiling)

Candy kept quite for a moment. I look at her. It was like she had alot of worry in her mind. I feel bad for asking a stupid and wrong question that made her sad. Finally the cab is here. She board the cab and say goodbye to me. Mins after she left, I feel like smsing her but just could not find a reason or topic to sms. I just left and walk back to my GF house.

:)

FormulaFive
10-03-2010, 02:29 AM
Camping!!!

myjimmytan
10-03-2010, 03:04 AM
Back to my GF house...

Me: Dear, its late. Shall we rest?

GF: Take a shower first. You so dirty one, so many sweat somemore.

Me: But I feel very cold, or can you accompany me?

GF:....

Before she could answer, I went over to hug her and then I hold her hand and lead her to the shower room. I actually feel very empty but the moment I think of Candy, I feel that I need a good sex from my GF to forget her. I kiss her gently and undress her shirt buttons slowly and gently. "Noo...John", Without any delay I took off her bra and start to lick her shoulder. I move down slowly and lick her small pink nipple, while my finger slowly moving south to unzip her jeans. "Dear, pls... stop": GF. I continued to taste her like a beast. Soon, she was moaning softly and with less resistant. I got myself and her totally undress and turn on the shower.

GF-bend down and start to stroke my dick. She then slowly pull my dick to her mouth and taste it. I slowly hold her head and pull her faster. Oh noooo, I cannot stand it anymore, I pull up her left leg and aim my dick properly preparing to enter her. "No... Dear. You haven wear a condom". We are used to have sex using condom. But this time I really cannot control myself. "I love you, baby... I want to be inside you. Dun you love me?" I said to her. Her resistant become lessor, I slowly put my dick in and she moan, "ahh, dear... I scare. later got bb how?". I just ignored and start to thrust in and out slowly. I can feel that she was abit nervous at first but after thrusting a while she hug me and close her eye. "Dear, I only do this with you... I love you." "ahh, ahh.... you are good. I want you more, deeper pls... dear"GF. I was enjoying myself as its the first time we did it w/o condom.I fuck her like a machine up and down, we change position. I pull her 2 hands and fuck her from the back while standing. I could feel the warm liquid coming out from her pussy and the more I thought of it I attempt to fuck her faster and deeper. "Ahh... Dear. Noo... Dun stop. fuck me harder. I want it!" GF. I pump her faster and my heart was jumping faster worring that I might shoot it in. I just keep on concentrating like I want to fuck til she knee down, Then... I feel her pussy clamping me on and off, her hand grabbing me hard, her voice became very loud and I realised that I cannot control anymore... I pull out and shoot my load on her tight ass and rub iton her ass..."AHH, AHH.... Ooo...Dear. I cummed twice just now" GF. We continue the shower and proceed to rest on her bed.

GF: Dear, I abit worry.

Me: why?

GF: You got shoot inside?

Me: (Not very sure also) No lah, dun worry... Ican control one.

GF: Dear, I feel abit sore, you fuck me very hard just now. I first time did it w/o condom. Will you love me forever?

Me: Com on, I love you of course.

Me: Am I good today?

GF: Dun tell you...(Giggling)

Me: Ok, then I go sleep liao.

GF: Ok, tel you lah. I really enjoy it. I like your dick fucking me, Its feels very good w/o th condom.

Me: Really, then nxt time we do w/o condom lor.

GF: We try abit, but I still worry.

I put my arm on my GF shoulder and pat her to sleep. I know she's tired after playing Mahjong and I also feel very tired.

myjimmytan
10-03-2010, 03:08 AM
All senior bros and sis here, I am having a hard time recalling this story as it is a 80% true story to me. I hope all of you will like it and probably relax and have a good time reading my "first story". I will try my best to write the story and feel free to give me any good / bad comments on my story so I can learn to be better.

Also, pls help me a bit if you guys can up a bit of my rep points.

Thank you

RigR
10-03-2010, 03:16 AM
UP you!!! keep it up

Tallchap
10-03-2010, 03:54 AM
Jimmy boy, jia you jia you, pitching tent here =)

Draculito
10-03-2010, 09:44 AM
waiting for more...

Jurist
10-03-2010, 10:45 AM
Arresting! Please don't keep us waiting for too long.

simble01
10-03-2010, 11:19 AM
Hi Bro, Keep it up, camping for more..

mg8888
10-03-2010, 12:20 PM
Reminds me of old secondary school days when i was playing mj with 3 girls .
There was this girl with c or d cup and likes to rest her assets on the table top when playing mj .

After 24 hrs non stop session during one of the game we short of 1 tile after searching everywhere the tile could not be found . Until suddenly i noticed something protruding under her breast which looks like the corner of the tile .

I told the big breasted girl "u trying to cheat isit keep tiles under ur nehneh??"

Everyone had a good laugh and the girl felt embarassed .

goodpartner
10-03-2010, 01:01 PM
Good one bro!

Bangster
10-03-2010, 01:48 PM
...After 24 hrs non stop session during one of the game we short of 1 tile after searching everywhere the tile could not be found . Until suddenly i noticed something protruding under her breast which looks like the corner of the tile .

I told the big breasted girl "u trying to cheat isit keep tiles under ur nehneh??"

Everyone had a good laugh and the girl felt embarassed .

wah lan eh!!! SHE MUST HAVE A SERIOUS PAIR OF KNOCKERS!!!

What was the tile she hide under her neh neh? 二筒 ?

Haha

uobboss
10-03-2010, 01:50 PM

What was the tile she hide under her neh neh? “ñ“› ?

Haha

it was a flower :D

Draculito
10-03-2010, 02:06 PM

Haha

Birdie x 4 tiles :D

Welsh
10-03-2010, 03:03 PM
Let it flow, bro.

eeemen
10-03-2010, 03:05 PM
Another camper here :D

Shogun456
10-03-2010, 03:26 PM
haha, keeping 2 yi tong each in her boob. Nice story ts.

Red_Wolf
10-03-2010, 03:35 PM
Thanks for the didi-stirring story. Please let us have more stirring.

ol'coyote
10-03-2010, 05:39 PM
it was a flower :D

hehe...gd one...

wewe2010
10-03-2010, 06:06 PM
What if it is a Rooster (Kok Kok Kay!!), will you get the hint?

Ha ha ha

Good Story....Cheers!!!

Haha

myjimmytan
11-03-2010, 03:19 AM
Hi fellow samster, I 'm back with my story. Thanks for the support you guys have given me.

2 weeks have passed since my last MJ session, I feel so empty and I really cannot stop myself from thinking of Candy. I keep on feeling so empty and at last I cannot control myself any more. I sms Candy.

Me: Hi Candy, how are you?

I waited for 4-5 hrs and there was no reply. I was feeling so down when suddenly.... a sms come in.

Candy: I am fine, how about you?

I then carry on with my sms...

Me: I am Ok lah, feel abit bored.

Candy: Your GF nv accompany you meh?

Me: Haha, she went camping with her sisters...

Candy: Wow, so pitiful. Then what you doing now?

Me: Nothing to do, you want play MJ?

Candy: Where? Got kaki?

Me: My place lor, I can call my friend...

Candy: But I dunno your friend leh...

Me: Dun worry, they are friendly one. We play small. How?

Candy: Err... Ok lor.

Me: Meet at my place at 4pm, blk XXX, XXX road.......

Candy: K

Now, I realised that I have a problem. Actuallyits quite a last min decision and where to find MJ kaki? I sms to all my regular MJ kaki then I get all the turn downs due to busy...Oh noo, I supposed to arrange for 2 more person to come but I can't find anyone at the moment. Shall I sms Candy and cancelled the MJ session? I thought about it and finally I know what I want. I wanted to see Candy. Hence I thought to myself, "Let Candy come over first then make up an excuse say my friend last mins say got something on".

myjimmytan
11-03-2010, 03:24 PM
Soon 4pm pass, I think Candy should be knocking my door anytime. "Ting Tong", The door bell ring. I went to open the door. Wow, it was Candy. She was sooo sweet, she wore a white colour mini skirt and a white colour tee shirt. I can see her body shape and her big breast jumping up and down when she walk in.

Candy: Where are your friends?

Me: Err, I call them now. (I took my hp out and pretend to call somebody)

Me: Err Candy, I am sorry. My friends fly aeroplane le.

Candy: huh...

Me: I just download some new movies, would you like to watch it together?

Candy: Ok lor..

I brought her into my room where my computer was, close the door and play the movie. We watch for a while.

Me: Candy, you mind if I turn on the aircon?

Candy: Ok

I then went to get a beer for Candy and myself. I keep looking in between Candy's 2 leg and hope I can get a chance to open those 2 legs.

naturegreen
11-03-2010, 03:48 PM
Camping for more

ufo91919
11-03-2010, 05:17 PM
Good game.. waiting for more...

bigmannow
11-03-2010, 05:57 PM
camping here.. i also know how to play MJ.. hehe..fun game:)

JoySeeker
11-03-2010, 07:13 PM
waiting for more exciting chapter:D

makesnosense
11-03-2010, 08:34 PM
im gonna camp for more!

toitoi
11-03-2010, 08:39 PM
wow , is getting interesting , pls cont ts

Joris
11-03-2010, 10:56 PM
Bro, tempo lai liao ... hope to hear ur updates soon..:)

leoroar
14-03-2010, 03:35 PM
camping le

affliated
14-03-2010, 09:22 PM
reporting to camp

Eager2enter
15-03-2010, 02:36 AM
camping for more

AngGu
15-03-2010, 04:20 AM
I then went to get a beer for Candy and myself. I keep looking in between Candy's 2 leg and hope I can get a chance to open those 2 legs.

I think u will open soon:D:D:D

musketeer
15-03-2010, 09:23 AM
Please tell us soon how you open her legs. Thanks.

Rosicrucian
15-03-2010, 09:29 AM
Please open them soon.

luvuass
15-03-2010, 02:14 PM
TS My majong sextion had completed so many rounds n yet u have not continue with yr story. Pls hurry

AngGu
17-03-2010, 09:48 AM
TS MIA already:confused::confused::confused:

gugugege
17-03-2010, 10:00 AM
interesting story. camping here wif my beer n tibits...... :)

power887
23-03-2010, 09:45 AM
wa piang A today 23th liao :rolleyes::confused: where TS go :eek:

continue camping :p

LatitudeD600
23-03-2010, 11:24 AM
School Holiday over !!! Need to do homework 1st !!!!

AngGu
23-03-2010, 12:17 PM
Maybe our TS lose all his money to candy!!! Than no money to pay the internet bill!!!::o

water_boi
23-03-2010, 01:58 PM
Maybe our TS lose all his money to candy!!! Than no money to pay the internet bill!!!::o

thats a gd one...... haha

Alienwork
23-03-2010, 02:38 PM
maybe leg opening been ruined...