PDA

View Full Version : Ideas

assster
10-03-2010, 11:43 PM
my gf is basically very open to all my suggestions with the exception of anal n 3somes and we have basically done everything from SM, outdoor, cim, cof, public, cosplay etc. Recently become lazy cos feel like nothing else to do liao and sex becoming very routine and boring, basically fucking for the sake of cumming lah if u know what i mean... :o

hope to have some 'ideas' from brothers here on what turns you on, and what else can you do to spice things up.

Any good suggestions? will try to post up some pics for good/fresh ideas as a reward to fellow brothers cracking their brain for me. :D

randyboy73
10-03-2010, 11:48 PM
err.... how about combining a few of your activities into one, e.g. sm at night at east coast park with her stark naked? Does it work? I know you mentioned you have several activities but to what extent do you carry out each...

Seriously, one of the biggest thrills I had was when i brought a FL who was very fond of me to East Coast near the sailing club. Was about 1am on a tuesday morn and there was barely a person in sight. I found a good bench over looking the sea, stripped her stark naked and bonked her for an hour.. damn.. that was fun...

assster
10-03-2010, 11:58 PM
haha, i know where u are toking about bro, been there before too. but it gets real cold at the beach at night, and there was once sand ended up in places it shouldn't be and ended up causing real bad abrasions... hahaha

for outdoors now we normally only do it in cars, cinemas, mscp, staircases etc where its more comfy.. SM outdoors.. hmm... can consider.. but think need quite abit of preparations... hahaha

The_Chef
11-03-2010, 12:04 AM
That's very daring of you.. just don't get caught and see yourself in HEADLINES, or worst, STOMP!!! :)

toitoi
11-03-2010, 12:15 AM
my gf is basically very open to all my suggestions with the exception of anal n 3somes and we have basically done everything from SM, outdoor, cim, cof, public, cosplay etc. Recently become lazy cos feel like nothing else to do liao and sex becoming very routine and boring, basically fucking for the sake of cumming lah if u know what i mean... :o

hope to have some 'ideas' from brothers here on what turns you on, and what else can you do to spice things up.

Any good suggestions? will try to post up some pics for good/fresh ideas as a reward to fellow brothers cracking their brain for me. :D

well bros , you are bore because of too much sex with your GF . try to bring yourself to the next level of sex . think of how to make her to have anal sex with you , how you make her love anal sex ? intro her dvd with threesome and see what her respond , intro her dilo and while having sex with you , insert the dilo into her ass . In this way she is indirectly having mini anal sex with the dilo and also getting her into the threesome mood .

hope its help , bro .

ilovelife.now
11-03-2010, 12:56 AM
Try different positions [if not done already]
Sex Positions: Men's Health Sex Position Master: MensHealth.com (http://www.menshealth.com/sexpositionmaster/)

Make sex a messy affair.. use chocolate, milk or any thing to add spice :D

not many women are into or like anal so try this and let us know!

see see only
11-03-2010, 01:03 AM
my gf is basically very open to all my suggestions with the exception of anal n 3somes

Cannot anal n 3somes si bo ???? :confused:

Try swinging http://www.sammyboyforum.com/orgies-swinging-arrangements/136485-lets-have-rendezvous-79.html

dirtyhairy
11-03-2010, 01:10 AM
my gf is basically very open to all my suggestions with the exception of anal n 3somes and we have basically done everything from SM, outdoor, cim, cof, public, cosplay etc....hope to have some 'ideas' from brothers here on what turns you on, and what else can you do to spice things up. Any good suggestions? D

How about bondage as you screw your tied up lover until kingdom cum
then there's highway sex where d only moving thing unblown is the car's horn
but my favorite is to do it on a crowded beach
with my waist down covered in the sand, only thing sticking out is my dick:p
then have my lover, her head covered in towel, deliciously gobbling my meat:D

Bangster
11-03-2010, 01:13 AM
Do you both love animals?

The_Chef
11-03-2010, 03:05 AM
do you both love animals?

lol! roflmao!!!

Johnston
11-03-2010, 08:15 AM
Simultaneous ANAL Sex!!!
See how it works is you insert the dildo into one anus first, u then doggy, the other party also doggy and engages reverse gear (beep beep beep) , then reverse into the dildo....

Then u start the SIMULTANEOUS ANAL SEX!!!! :D

Or you can try role reversal roleplay, how it works is u wear the female clothes , she wear the male clothes, and u bangs her. for extra wow factor try this in a carpark. for extra extra wow factor, do it in public :cool:

Oh and ask her if she love horses.... there is reason why when we say ppl have big dick we say Hung like a Stallion... u think u have big dick>? look at a Stallion dick and say again :rolleyes:

Cheeky GUI
11-03-2010, 08:19 AM
how about those sex board games u can get from those shops in far east selling sex toys... or if u have an iphone u can download some applications that has some good ideas and sex games...

lasivious
11-03-2010, 09:14 AM
how about those sex board games u can get from those shops in far east selling sex toys... or if u have an iphone u can download some applications that has some good ideas and sex games...

Yah. A brilliant idea.

Flesh
11-03-2010, 12:07 PM

Ya can put the iphone to vibrate, stick it up her #$!!* and call her repeatedly :D:D Just make sure you have free incoming ! Ha :p

Bangster
11-03-2010, 12:10 PM
iphone is too wide and thin for a good vibrator

need at least 4 iphones....rubberband them up in a bundle then insert!!

Cheeky GUI
11-03-2010, 12:21 PM
iphone is too wide and thin for a good vibrator

need at least 4 iphones....rubberband them up in a bundle then insert!!

then it;s like Fisting liaoz hahaha..

maybe the TS can try fisting her wife/gf ???

The_Chef
11-03-2010, 01:36 PM
Brothers here u guys are really imaginative...

Compassion
11-03-2010, 01:51 PM
Sex is more than just a physical pleasure. If it is then you will never find satisfaction, because once that physical need is fulfilled it no longer satisfies. It searches for other forms of pleasure.

Try to work on both of your emotional needs so that you can bring your intimacy to another level. Then you will find intercourse very fulfilling even if it is repeated many times.

assster
11-03-2010, 09:12 PM
haha, thks to all bros who replied, some really made me lol..

last post by bro compassion is great, and I totally agree. BUT, emotional need abit more built-up to it and cannot every day also emo, hard to achieve. We do have some nice, intimate love making every now and then, while some days we just feel like gng at it like animals (though not WITH animals, haha)

I'm looking for ideas to cater more for these latter days. Please keep them coming!

Johnston
12-03-2010, 01:18 AM
Brothers here u guys are really imaginative...

Thats what u get when watched too much PRONS. We havent even started watersports yet ok.... or 2 girls 1 cup.... :D

Bangster
12-03-2010, 02:37 AM
Film the deed.

Mosaic the faces.

Burn on DVDs and sell and make $$.

Or get her to act as a stranger to you 1 night. Go to a disco, get fresh with some guys but never go home or hotel with them at the end of the night. Then halfway, you come to the disco, chat her up.....get frisky with her. She goes home with you. The rest is up to you. Can also film.

That is one of my roleplay fantasies.

Another one involves the gf/wife to stand along Geylang.....then I pick her up. But she's got to have guts for this stunt...