PDA

View Full Version : Undressing a Woman

velenma
11-03-2010, 08:56 AM
Hi Bro & Sis,

Just wan some opinion:)

When undressing a woman, what do u normally do?

1) Take off shirt, then pants/skirt, then bra, then undies
2) Take off shirt & bra, then pants/skirt & undies
3) Take off bra, then undies (if skirt), then shirt & skirt
4) Take off bra & undies (if skirt) only (for quickies)
5) She undress herself, u undress urself...

many variations in different situations... which do u always do?

Have a nice day!

lasivious
11-03-2010, 09:11 AM
Very difficult to answer you.

Some girls don't wear bra. And it also depends on the circumstances.

andthenhor
11-03-2010, 10:00 AM
depend on
1. wad the girl wearing..... :)
2. the girl figure.
if jeans and top or shorts and top. and the figure is good.
then i will remove the top first. then bra, then bottom then the last piece.

if jeans and top or shorts and top and figure NOT that good.
then i will remove jeans first, then top, then bra then panties.
reason: i wun want to see the jeans or shorts wrap tightly around the waist until like she cannot breath.
but as a flat tummy lover, usually it's the first case.

if girl is wearing a sexy quite body hugging dress, i will remove dress half way first. haha.... then bra... then the rest will follow...

if the girl wearing loose dress, then maybe the bra first, then panties, then action first, before removing the dress.

if Office attire, exec style. then of coz unbutton the shirt first. then pants or skirt, then bra, then panties.....

whahahh.....visualising and thinking back, later gotta try liao....

LentorGarden
11-03-2010, 11:00 AM
Does it really matter? I believe whats important in the end is to have her undressed and proceed on to action. :D

Flesh
11-03-2010, 11:43 AM
What ever turns you on bro. Any combo can do.

Can screw with clothes on or off....totally optional so long as you can access the hole(s) and tits! :D

JOGK
11-03-2010, 01:37 PM
if the gal have big breasts with tanktop
i would love to work her with tanktop on
minus the bra...and bottom clothings of course:D

too_hot
11-03-2010, 01:55 PM
Approach from behind, start kissing (slowly of course) her hair, ears and neck while your arms go around her to start unbuttoning her shirt. Once reach button take off the shirt by pulling off from the shoulders downward. Slide the shirt down her back with ur kisses going down her spine to her lower back. Drop off the shirt. Start to remove skirt (at this point bra still on) as u would already be kneeling behind her when kissing her lower back. again slide the skirt down and u can move ur lips to butt cheeks. Pull her panty down slowly and turn her around (so her mei mei now facing u). kiss her around the pussy area (eg. upper thigh) and then start going up slowly kissing her torso and u will then reach her boobs. If boobs are big u can kiss the exposed part and the cleavage. Continue going up until reach her shoulders. pull down one strap to kiss the shoulder there and move over across her collar bone and neck to the other shoulder and remove strap as well. with both straps down, i will start to go back to her neck and move upwards to her lips. Reach behind to remove bra with both hands. u can try one hand but i find the "rebound"/"whiplash" of the bra being unsnapped is not sexy. with one hand u can slowly unclip and remove the bra in a controlled manner. By the time my hands are removing her bra, my lips are in contact with her lips.

By this time, her whole body will smell of ur saliva :D

The_Chef
11-03-2010, 01:57 PM
Does it really matter? I believe whats important in the end is to have her undressed and proceed on to action. :D

That's true I don't even remember how I undress a woman.

It just came off... and the action starts. :)
I never emeber the start and end. Only remember the in-betweens :D

birdie8819
11-03-2010, 02:02 PM
Where got time to undress ........ just ripe off lah . :p :D

Joking niah . :D

It's all depends on situation and also who you're with . If with GF/OC normally will take off top then bra and slowly down to pants and panties . If with FL most of the time you/she undress yourself or the FL will undress you .

Schneider
11-03-2010, 02:08 PM
I prefer taking everything off as fast as I can. I don't like any clothing to be in the way. Flesh touching flesh is still the greatest erotic arousal for me. :D

Heil Hitler
11-03-2010, 04:22 PM
[QUOTE=birdie8819;4656577]Where got time to undress ........ just ripe off lah . :p :D

That's rite! Especially women in tube tops. I have this insane urge everytime see a charbor in tube top to just slip me index finger between that cleavage of her's and yank down the top so that the melons may bounce without restriction! :D

Then I remember that will earn me at least some months behind bars plus a few complimentary strokes on my "si-fat". At the end of the day, common sense wins lah of course. Get a FL to don a tube top n yank it down!:D

Cheers!