PDA

View Full Version : How do you protect your gf/wife when not around?

AnotherJackAss
11-03-2010, 02:58 PM
Bros. Normally what would you guys say to your gf/wife if she complained to you that she felt offended when she felt she had been taken advantage of?

Last night my gf was feeling very upset. She told me after her work, she and a male supervisor caught the same train home. As usual, the train in the evening time is super packed. They stood at the area next to the metal pole next to the glass panel near the door. She had her back to the door, her right hand is holding to the pole and her left is holding to her laptop.

Then after a few stations, the train is packed to a point where people are pressing on each other, especially near the door. At the next station the supervisor moved towards her side and towards the door so to make space for the people to alight. He was still holding on to the pole. His arm became stretched and pressed on my gf's chest. Taken aback by the sudden movement, my gf tried to move back but the back were already packed by the incoming passenger. She managed to squeeze abit and stand in an angle, but that did not helped. Her left side are no longer touching his arm but her right breast was pressed harder onto his arm. She wanted to use her hand to cover herself but that would mean to squeeze her arm between and will draw attention to it. She just let it be. She tried staring at her supervisor. But he was looking elsewhere and acting like he did not notice anything. She felt that it was unlikely that he did not notice it. He was wearing a short sleeves and my gf's dress is of those soft material. Her soft bra without much padding was not helping either.
When the flood of alighting passengers was over, they moved into the train and stood in a comfortable distance. The supervisor even smile at her. She was embarrassed and offended and irritated at being so helpless.

I was rather pissed that the supervisor would do such things. But i did not know how i could do anything. Even she also let it be out of embarrassment. You cant expect me to go confront the man. I told her to be careful next time. Dont be afraid of feeling embarrassed, its him that should be paiseh. And try to stay away from her supervisor.
She was very angry at me. She felt disappointed that i was not angry and said that i was not protecting her as a gf.
What should i have said to make her feel i am concern and want to protect her?

HayHot
11-03-2010, 03:29 PM
1. Offer to buy her a car so that she can drive home herself everyday ?
2. Offer to be her chauffeur wherever she go so such things doesn't happens anymore ?
3. Pay for all her transport in Taxi (but u never know what the taxi driver's doing, remember the hidden camera upskirt cab driver ?)

Else, just live with it. From what you said, possible just nothing happen at all. She just too sensitive.
U catch someone looking at you, you'll either smile/nod back in response out of courtesy, else wat ? Scold or frown at the person ?

Oh, one more option. she can also wake up early early catch the first train at 5am plus. Don't think it'll be crowded. And after work, stay till 12 midnight to catch the last train home. Also think it'll not be crowded. :)

bennywalker
11-03-2010, 04:08 PM
1. Offer to buy her a car so that she can drive home herself everyday ?
2. Offer to be her chauffeur wherever she go so such things doesn't happens anymore ?
3. Pay for all her transport in Taxi (but u never know what the taxi driver's doing, remember the hidden camera upskirt cab driver ?)

Else, just live with it. From what you said, possible just nothing happen at all. She just too sensitive.
U catch someone looking at you, you'll either smile/nod back in response out of courtesy, else wat ? Scold or frown at the person ?

Oh, one more option. she can also wake up early early catch the first train at 5am plus. Don't think it'll be crowded. And after work, stay till 12 midnight to catch the last train home. Also think it'll not be crowded. :)

i like it! :D lagi best . buy toto tio 1st group both no need work :)

tattybear
11-03-2010, 04:44 PM
For mi sure i will get angry. I will go fetch my gf n warn him abt it. Worst come to worst, my gf change job lo. He is trying his luck to fish her n see if he get his way or wat he wan...

tyro
11-03-2010, 07:13 PM
Confront that moron and give him a stern warning.

maxilite
11-03-2010, 07:24 PM
but thats only assuming he did it intentionally...

really...
can't do anything..
just don't let a situation like this happen again..
it doesn't make sense to just confront him with no proof..
and confronting him would make life at her workplace "uncomfortable"...

and sorry... but i think that ur gf is being a little childish..
even if its true and u're angry, there is nth u can do..??

what? hit the tables n chairs at home? bang walls? march up to him n beat him up? lol.. so dumb..

Bangster
11-03-2010, 07:40 PM
Ask your gf to bite his arm next time since her hands are full and she can't manoeuvre anymore

pyscho77
11-03-2010, 07:49 PM
IMHO,

I presume the latter whereby it might lead to other advances from the alleged supervisor. Usually, these guys would "test water" with the first move to invade into your GF personal space to see if she reject. The point is that your GF did not outright "reject" this advance in the MRT (being him in control of the situation), hence the perpetrator would then proceed to next step of advance to get even closer.

You should not confront him as there is no "proof". Unless you GF recorded the whole episode in the MRT. You could either:

- get your GF practice "avoidance", so that this would not happen again. Try not to OT with that supervisor exlcusively, have another female companion around (3 some). Always take separate trains home or something. Ask your GF also be mindful about showing "accidental signals" to the guy which can really screw the situation, even if it's out of genuine concern -- furthermore, why should your GF show concern... she should be showering her TLC on you!

- if you want to catch him red-handed, ask your GF to record all correspondences with him if he ever gets to 2nd stage (i.e. SMS, email, Instant Messaging, physical advance in offices etc)

-best case is that it might really be a case of being oversensitive. If subject to contrary, proceed with "avoidance" first and persist. If really cannot, prepare to screw him back by catching him red handed if he persist with his advances (especially if you can show proof to his boss).

Bangster
11-03-2010, 07:52 PM
then we shall just wait and see if any idiot posts a story in the coming days or months similar to what TS has just described....

"wah...brudders, I wish to tell you all a story....wah last month I took a train with one of my very chio and sexy subordinates after I knocked off work....blah blah blah..."

Just keep monitoring....

HayHot
11-03-2010, 09:45 PM
then we shall just wait and see if any idiot posts a story in the coming days or months similar to what TS has just described....

"wah...brudders, I wish to tell you all a story....wah last month I took a train with one of my very chio and sexy subordinates after I knocked off work....blah blah blah..."

Just keep monitoring....

Ya, and you'll have samsters pressing him to telling him to do more and give FR. Say that the girl never reject, so must be interested, blah blah blah.
It'll be REAL funny if you see the TS there encouraging him to take a step further. :rolleyes:

yang punk
11-03-2010, 10:10 PM
She should have said "EXCUSE ME" loud loud and then move her laptop up to shield her chest! That should have given him the message! Then bf should explain to her he is mad at the supervisor but for her sake would not make a big issue out of it.:p

Savanna
11-03-2010, 11:06 PM
ZAP the guy with a Taser Gun until he pisses in his pants!!!

AnotherJackAss
12-03-2010, 12:24 AM
The thing is how do i tell my gf so she wont feel this way. She was angry with me for not showing concern for her...

goodpartner
12-03-2010, 12:57 AM
I wonder if that supervisor is one of the samster here in SBF, and he post a story from his perspective.... will we get lots of raving comments to support his acts? :rolleyes:

Just like in the pervert thread, every gal who drunk that sperm-ed drink and every gal who's panties got smeared is someone's gf/wife too. Then what?

Okie okie... maybe I'm digressing. :p

Anyway, I agree with the bro who say SHE herself should just do something about it at the point in time, like shouting EXCUSE ME. Otherwise, she has herself to be blamed, isn't it? Cum'on... such thing also need others to "protect" meh? She ought to be responsible for her own action (or non-action).

It's not like her man was beside to witness the act and did nothing. :rolleyes:

Bangster
12-03-2010, 02:48 AM
Girls are always like that.

In the midst of a difficult situation, they donno what to do; so they come back and tell their man, hoping he'll do something. Man will only do 1 of 2 things:

1) Find the culprit and whack the bugger up, in which case will probably create more trouble and the girl wouldn't want it, unless she's an idiot

2) Console the girl. Tell her to protect herself by shouting at the culprit or alerting other passengers/passerbys etc, in which case will cause a commotion at that moment and have alot of unwanted attention on her and she also wouldn't want it that way.

So, with a woman, there is seldom a perfect solution because they donno what the fuck they actually want. We men are more practical, we think of solutions.

So the only solution to TS' question, although it is humanly impossible at this pt of time, is to materialise ourselves on the girl's demand and confront the culprit, and make sure nobody sees, and then vanish back into thin air when the warning has been given. But not before giving her a peck on the forehead and telling her "I love you".

Crap.

salty
12-03-2010, 07:58 AM
advice her not to get herself into that situation again. either ask her to catch a cab, or fetch her urself. Also can wait till rush hour is over then board train. There are many ways a guy can take advantage of the girl, only up to the girl what she wants to do to protect herself.

gilagila100
12-03-2010, 09:31 AM
Bros. Normally what would you guys say to your gf/wife if she complained to you that she felt offended when she felt she had been taken advantage of?

Last night my gf was feeling very upset. She told me after her work, she and a male supervisor caught the same train home. As usual, the train in the evening time is super packed. They stood at the area next to the metal pole next to the glass panel near the door. She had her back to the door, her right hand is holding to the pole and her left is holding to her laptop.

Then after a few stations, the train is packed to a point where people are pressing on each other, especially near the door. At the next station the supervisor moved towards her side and towards the door so to make space for the people to alight. He was still holding on to the pole. His arm became stretched and pressed on my gf's chest. Taken aback by the sudden movement, my gf tried to move back but the back were already packed by the incoming passenger. She managed to squeeze abit and stand in an angle, but that did not helped. Her left side are no longer touching his arm but her right breast was pressed harder onto his arm. She wanted to use her hand to cover herself but that would mean to squeeze her arm between and will draw attention to it. She just let it be. She tried staring at her supervisor. But he was looking elsewhere and acting like he did not notice anything. She felt that it was unlikely that he did not notice it. He was wearing a short sleeves and my gf's dress is of those soft material. Her soft bra without much padding was not helping either.
When the flood of alighting passengers was over, they moved into the train and stood in a comfortable distance. The supervisor even smile at her. She was embarrassed and offended and irritated at being so helpless.

I was rather pissed that the supervisor would do such things. But i did not know how i could do anything. Even she also let it be out of embarrassment. You cant expect me to go confront the man. I told her to be careful next time. Dont be afraid of feeling embarrassed, its him that should be paiseh. And try to stay away from her supervisor.
She was very angry at me. She felt disappointed that i was not angry and said that i was not protecting her as a gf.
What should i have said to make her feel i am concern and want to protect her?

Teach you one trick.

1) Tell her you will drop by her office tomorrow to meet her and her supervisor, to give her supervisor a verbal warning.

2) But also warn her, she might need to start looking for a job soon because most likely than not, her supervisor may make things difficult for her in the future.

3) If she OK with the approach, go ahead n embarass the supervisor in front of her.

4) If she thinks and decide better not, then console her and bring go for a good dinner.

Either way, you win !!! Get the idea ???

asspanker
12-03-2010, 10:03 AM
ur gf should be more vocal n just use force to push all away or ' excuse me!!' mah..

my wife dun give face when such ppl are around.. must protect ownself la..

TheGreatOne
12-03-2010, 10:04 AM
1. Issue verbal warning = Look up her supervisor and sit him down telling him straight that you are already aware of his hanky panky actions the other day. Ask him to wake up his ideas or the next meeting is not going to be as cordial as now.

2. Proper way of doing = ask if your gf is ready for a job change, if she is then report police straight, inform that guy prior and see if he offer apology and also something you might want more ie. monetary compensation and all. (Personally i do not condone this)

3. Action straight = don't need talk so much, go straight to the office, slap him tight across his face and shout out the lanjiao daiji for all to hear. GF still need to change job after this, and worse you might get into legal issue.

cumranger69
12-03-2010, 11:11 AM
The thing is how do i tell my gf so she wont feel this way. She was angry with me for not showing concern for her...

Den u must kei kei act angry with the supervisor and kei kei try to confront the culprit lah in front of her lah. She will surely restrain u and stop u from doing it one. Then u must insist that u want to teach him a lesson and be dramatic about it. Then she will restrain u further and insist that u dun blow up the matter. Then she will hug you and praise you for being so manly and willing to do anything for her, eg whack her pervert supervisor. U will score brownie points and get to enjoy some hot sex from her blah blah blah.

Grow up lah boy...wtf.

TheGreatOne
12-03-2010, 11:18 AM
Den u must kei kei act angry with the supervisor and kei kei try to confront the culprit lah in front of her lah. She will surely restrain u and stop u from doing it one. Then u must insist that u want to teach him a lesson and be dramatic about it. Then she will restrain u further and insist that u dun blow up the matter. Then she will hug you and praise you for being so manly and willing to do anything for her, eg whack her pervert supervisor. U will score brownie points and get to enjoy some hot sex from her blah blah blah.

Grow up lah boy...wtf.

Walao simi kei kei? so its just wayang action bedek oni?

wanna hoot just hoot, still must drama? your saving grace from the whole hoo haa is the restraint from your gf?

what if the supervisor also hot headed paikia who accepted your challenge and jio you not go outside but ON THE SPOT 1 on 1 brawl, no holds barred style in front of all office spectators? How you going to pull it off? :rolleyes:

cumranger69
12-03-2010, 11:58 AM
Walao simi kei kei? so its just wayang action bedek oni?

wanna hoot just hoot, still must drama? your saving grace from the whole hoo haa is the restraint from your gf?

what if the supervisor also hot headed paikia who accepted your challenge and jio you not go outside but ON THE SPOT 1 on 1 brawl, no holds barred style in front of all office spectators? How you going to pull it off? :rolleyes:

of cos wayang kulit lah. U think the gf will really let the bf go whack her supervisor meh? U see her pattern, kena groped already just keep quiet all through the train journey, this sort of woman will want to blow things up meh? She dun treasure her job ah? Somemore, no concrete evidence to prove the superrvisor grope her mah....how to prove? She won't be so stupid one lah. She just wants her man to show concern and seems like willing to go up high mountain, dive deep ocean for her only lah.

Must work smart leh...know how to read the woman's signal. Big matters become small, small matters become no matter.

This matter i think is a kanasai small matter....

Zoick
12-03-2010, 12:00 PM
Big big question mark in my mind ... why your GF never alight and take the next train, since she so depress, unhappy, angry, embarrass upon that time? :rolleyes:

Bangster
12-03-2010, 12:07 PM
Too stressed liao mah at that time....
cannot fiind the bell to press.

Also forgot that MRT no need to press bell......

paiseh paiseh...just joking..

kosan
12-03-2010, 08:39 PM
This is a big challange to you.

A girl colleague pound on you purposely and your girlfriend saw it. What would you do?
1) You have to have tons of explanation to your gf.
2) You need to promise this promise that to her.
3) Your nature reaction is to avoid her or tag along with her .

Do you think this is fair? Why are you wasting time in the EQ game.
:confused::mad::rolleyes: